Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Han / The Sigma

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Han / The Sigma - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 6:10 pm

Echo wrote:

You did not write the very opposite, Lyssa. You wrote glorifying, and I quote, "the whore has it all".
Indeed, I stand by it and I've explained how I meant it. And how I meant it is the opposite of what you tried to imply - that I insult and objectify women.

Quote :

There is nothing good about that statement. I'm a woman and I find it offensive as such.
I define my own words, and I create my world, my sun. I don't care to let words imprison and define things for me.

Quote :
Yes, I'm aware. You're being decrepit.
Forgive me, everyone here knows, I'm indeed a very hoary sort of person. ; )

Quote :

You're a liar :p

Conquer yourself.
Always. And its the self-conquering ones who can afford to let someone 'conquer' them;
More decrepitness as I quote a very decrepit N. ... :pp

"Privileges. - He who really possesses himself, that is to say he who has definitively conquered himself, henceforth regards it as his own privilege to punish himself, to pardon himself, to take pity on himself: he does not need to concede this to anyone else, but he can freely relinquish it to another, to a friend for example - but he knows that he therewith confers a right and that one can confer rights only out of the possession of power." [Daybreak, 437]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 6:10 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
Quote :
Like monetary economy, the economy of anger crosses its critical threshold when anger rises and moves from a state of local accumulation and punctual expenditure [revenge to] that of a systematic investment and cyclical growth most notably, revolution, especially in its global ambition.
Quote :
The catastrophic effect of psychoanalysis, according to Sloterdijk, lies in its analysis of the conditio humana as a whole on the basis of the dynamic of the libido, and thus on the basis of erotism. This approach would not have been problematic, had it not been developed at the expense of the pole of thymotic energies (page 27). Yet such a one-sided view was no coincidence: the thymotic had long ceased to be valued and analysed as the site of possible values and virtues, with a few notable exceptions, such as Nietzsche and, more recently, Bataille. Psychoanalysis was and remains (for instance, in its Lacanian version) an economy of compensation and sublimation, born of an original and irreducible experience of lack: “Whereas erotism indicates ways towards the `objects’ that we lack and in the possession or proximity of which we feel fulfilled, thymotics opens up ways for the human being to value what it has, what it can be, what it is, and what it wants to be” (page 30). In other words, the shift from erotism to thymotics, which Zorn und Zeit hopes to facilitate, is a shift from an economy of possession and lack to an economy of being, power, and plenitude. Throughout history, anger has been eroticised, that is, reduced to libidinal impulses defined by their lack and their weakness. Whenever the human condition is defined by a constitutive lack, also known as sin, the “ethics of indignity” prevail.
So a move to smaller economies by redefining the human condition so that an ethics of dignity prevails?  Words expressed honestly (openly) that effectively attack the system of internalization without being consumed in an organization of object-orientation.. The gradual accumulation of speakers and actors that express this anger to varying degrees and ways.

Have you read this whole [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]? It answers your question.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 6:49 pm

To Lyssa,

When did I ever say all women are sluts? Putting words in my mouth now, sweet heart?

Just because I had bad experiences with females when I was younger, that doesn't mean my desire to sexually dominate them is due to that. Male on female sexual domination is the way of nature, an expression of the force of gravitation. Hell, many if not most females even like being dominated by males, essentially, to the point of masochism. Usually females out of touch with nature ( feminists ) see this male on female sexual domination as abominable.

Another thing: I don't mess around with females because I want to seem cool to other people; I do it because I find them pleasurable. But nice attempt at trying to slip vanity into the situation, Cinderella.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 5:56 pm

Primal Rage wrote:
To Lyssa,

When did I ever say all women are sluts? Putting words in my mouth now, sweet heart?
Primal Slut wrote:
"certain PUA systems are great for those who want to acquire pussy easily. I can't count how many dumb bitches fell for my rhetoric and insinuated promises of social status ascension. Their eyes lit up like fucking Christmas trees as I symbolically dangled treats before them, manipulating and luring them into my traps. It's fun; kind of like hunting. Nothing mystical or mysterious about the female mind; it's just as predictable as the male psyche."

Primal Slut wrote:
"Marriage is for Christians and societal thralls. Only an idiot of a man would get married in these times. Girlfriends are fuck toys. I don't buy into this romantic-idealistic bullshit of marriage, respecting your wife for her intrinsic being, etc. Females are, ultimately, a means to an end, that is to say, the perpetuation of my genetic bloodline. They are cum receptacles not divine goddesses.

The PUA stuff is good for those boys and men that don't understand female psychology; it is a way for them to compensate and adapt. I've used Erik's mystery method and it, actually, worked quite well."
What's interesting is also, how the Wowman-of-substance who constantly said to the Slut, "I am so proud of you, Primal", "You have a great body and a great mind" did not utter so much as a squeak at the above statements. If the above were coming from Satyr, she's be at his face calling him a butcher and a monster and woman-hating homo as she already did. Another hypocrite certainly worthy of giving lectures on Humility... lol

Interesting times.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 6:22 pm

Are you or aren't you a woman, Lyssa?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 6:48 pm

Lyssa wrote

Quote :
What's interesting is also, how the Wowman-of-substance who constantly said to the Slut, "I am so proud of you, Primal", "You have a great body and a great mind" did not utter so much as a squeak at the above statements. If the above were coming from Satyr, she's be at his face calling him a butcher and a monster and woman-hating homo as she already did. Another hypocrite certainly worthy of giving lectures on Humility... lol

Interesting times.

LOL

You are such a ferocious defender of the Big S as I am intent on the opposite. (according to you). 

He is lucky to have you.

I love what you write.

My silence is due to the fact there is quite a bit to take in.  What is foremost in my mind is that PR is young and has many lessons to learn........ as yet.  One cannot condemn him for his youthful follies and his passions.  I suspect he has already climbed quite a few mountains and most of what he says is pure bravado.

Don't destroy a young man's journey.

Remember when you were 22 y.o.?

Last edited by reasonvemotion on Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 6:53 pm

Lie-ssa,

I never once stated that all women are sluts in either of those quotes. I said girlfriends are fuck toys because you asked me " What does a girlfriend mean to you?". Girlfriends that I have ( not the entire feminine gender ) are just play things. And you have the audacity to call me retarded? haha silly little girl. Thanks for making an ass of yourself again, Lie-ssa.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 9:27 pm

If Lyssa were a female I would marry her.
Twisted Evil
Actually I am Lyssa.

Birds of a feather flock together.
The KT forum is not as unified as it first appeared.
The journey of a young man - particularly in these times - is a hard one.
Not only were males always expendable but in these times they do not even have the prospect of a procreative return.
They've been forced into a situation where sexual relationships are reverting to primitive forms, but, worse of all, this time they are forced to abide by rules that deny them their natural advantages, and females are aided by techniques and technologies, which go beyond nature.

Take birth control pills.
In nature, a female's sexual power was decreased by the high price she had to pay for her choices.
She had to be careful.
In these times not only is she returned to her sexual power, under the supervision of the institution, but her choices are excused, and reversible...turning the entire process into a juvenile game.

Males now seek to attract not by the force of their integrity, their pride, their masculine authority - because all of that has been reduced to a joke - but they become coquettish dandies, or they go insane on testosterone unbalanced by estrogen pragmatism.
A sad, sad time.  

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 9:56 pm

Quote :

Have you read this whole paper? It answers your question.
I have now. I'll have to look more into his "pride-ensemble" and how individuals will actually be compelled to expose and prove themselves on a large enough scale.

Quote :
Hence the Critique pays tribute to the gay science of Diogenes of Sinope, that great anti-priest, who did not contradict idealism but lived in defiance of it by publicly challenging moral bigotry and arrogance with intense sensuality and contemptuous sarcasm. For Sloterdijk, this sober but courageous and dignified life embodies the possibility of a reversal of values
Quote :
Whereas capitalist exploitation and hyperconsumerism have since long annexed the existing institutions of civil society, Sloterdijk therefore prophecies that the future of urban citizenship is feasible only as a pride-ensemble (RT 19; NHGS 158-61) that requests every individual to step out onto the external stages of existence and expose his powers to prove himself before his peers.
(RT 16)

Quote :
Similarly, Nietzsche's unrestrained egoism and self-praise in Ecce Homo (Why I write such good books) is therefore not the indiscrete expression of some tormented libido, but an existential relation of speech to its own suffering in its tendency towards self-cancellation and to its own pleasure in its tendency towards self-prolongation. (WF207-9) As immunitary act against the order of lies and the metaphysically coded ressentiment (VGN 28-31) that governs over all indirect eulogics (VGN 9, 44), it constitutes an event that marks the beginning of an epoch in which 'the confession to one's own modus vivendi is the noblest speech act' (VGN 10). Of course, this characterization of a psychosomatically emancipated language simultaneously offers an adequate description of Sloterdijk's own style, to the extent that when Sloterdijk speaks of Nietzsche, he speaks of himself and thus participates in, or resonates (VGN 8; Giroux 2007) with, this new jubilatory and hyperbolic energy of speech. (NG 272-4) Since we cannot come into the world without coming into language, what is needed is a relief (Freispruch) of language that is at the same time a promise (Versprechen) of further capacities for speech. (ZWK 165-6)
Quote :
In fact, ressentiment is a thorny issue that never fails to compromise the one who uses it as a moral reproach, since doing so automatically involves a certain blindness to its efficacy. (VM 56) Rather than judging over revolutionary politics by reducing it to some self-discrediting ressentiment, the relevance of this psychopolitical category therefore lies exclusively in the non-trivial fight against those who derive their power from its organization. For Nietzsche, this was the priest; for Deleuze and Guattari, it was the psychoanalyst; for Sloterdijk, it is the majority of critical theorists and journalists
Primal Rage, What do you think of this article?

Last edited by perpetualburn on Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:05 pm

Perpetual, some say that Nietzsche was, actually, a nihilist. And that his writings were his way of venting his resentment and frustrations with women, Wagner, and his sickly conditions. Is that possible? Sure. Was his WTP a deification of what he lacked? A sort of hyper-masculine overcompensation ( as Satyr and Apaosha would say)? Sure, this is possible. Nietzsche did seem to have a megalomania streak in his writings. Language is a funny thing, Perpetual; people can do all sorts of cool tricks with it. I think people tend to over-complicate Nietzsche to the point of absurdity. His writings were pretty straight forward and easy to understand. But some people, not liking certain things he wrote, will allege that one ought to study Nietzsche for years in silence and with the aid of a university professor in order to understand his material. What a crock of shit.

Last edited by Primal Rage on Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:11 pm

He returns to change his earlier admission...He does not understand....and what can it be but a deliberate usage of words to confuse, rather than clarify.

Eventually, when the realization that weakness, suffering, fear, rests underneath all striving, all creativity, the mind may begin to focus on the method, and the intent, rather than trying to cast upon another what is no less a part of himself.

The common idiot Nihilist, is quick to use emotion, as a dismissing factor, when his entire world-view is an emotional appeal to the presumed, negating, invisible.

A man can be killed ...an idea?
The meme outlives the gene, and this is why it is so powerful.

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:16 pm

Why don't you just address me directly, Satyr? Why the feminine, indirect route?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:19 pm

Because I speak in general, and to more than one.
Because you've found your own, and I am glad for it.
Because I don't care to.

Because you are more man than I will ever be.

Good luck with the rest.

You sound like a girl wanting her lover to gaze into her eyes.
I think I've seen enough.

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:22 pm

Good excuse, buddy.

The coward takes the feminine route.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:28 pm

If you are going to make it in the world you've chosen to belong to, you must learn to taunt better ...or beg with more conviction.

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:30 pm

Good advice.....for you.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:32 pm

Ah, you are too clever for one such as I.

You, "bro", have truly found a home.
Memetic culling is such a spectacle.
I am grateful for it.

I say:
"More, more, take away more!!! Less, less, leave behind less!!!!"

When it comes to quantities, and popularity, I wish to remain as tiny as possible ...the opposite of the rabble.
Nor a giant holding a tree-trunk for a spear ...but a inconspicuous man, with a small explosive tucked up his sleeve.

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:41 pm

Satyr wrote: "Ah, you are too clever for one such as I."

Well I'm glad that you can at least admit that, Satyr; it's usually the hardest part.

I understand that you are big Papa bear here, Satire. If you want me to leave, to post no more here at KTS...I shall do it. Just 'directly' let me know.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:45 pm

No, I want you to stay and shame me in front of the ones I've brainwashed.
I only hope you remind me, everyday, about how much more than I you are.

I was expressing sadness that you were drifting away towards the "dark side".

Take care now...
Be kind to a teddy-bear, old geezer.
He shall be dead soon, and you will take over the world.

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:47 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 11:49 pm

Is that you in the video, blood? I figured you were somewhat effeminate, but god damn, man....that's hardcore.

I shall stay here at KTS and do my thing, Satyr. But remember, the dog bites the hand of the master when he crosses the line, ya dig?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:08 am

Yayayayaya, learn to take a joke, you melodramatic fuck. Don't think I've ever been called effeminate though. I trace that kind of stuff back to the same underlying causes behind the overcompensating masculinity. But if one is good looking, then it requires minimal effort to look good, if you know what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:14 am

Satyr wrote:
Twisted Evil
Actually I am Lyssa.

Not only were males always expendable but in these times they do not even have the prospect of a procreative return.
They've been forced into a situation where sexual relationships are reverting to primitive forms, but, worse of all, this time they are forced to abide by rules that deny them their natural advantages, and females are aided by techniques and technologies, which go beyond nature.

In nature, a female's sexual power was decreased by the high price she had to pay for her choices.
She had to be careful.
In these times not only is she returned to her sexual power, under the supervision of the institution, but her choices are excused, and reversible...turning the entire process into a juvenile game.

Males now seek to attract not by the force of their integrity, their pride, their masculine authority - because all of that has been reduced to a joke - but they become coquettish dandies, or they go insane on testosterone unbalanced by estrogen pragmatism.
A sad, sad time.        
The morning after pill is delicious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 11:27 am

There Will Be Blood wrote:
Yayayayaya, learn to take a joke, you melodramatic fuck.
Ah, the irony...
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:18 pm

Quote :
Perpetual, some say that Nietzsche was, actually, a nihilist. And that his writings were his way of venting his resentment and frustrations with women, Wagner, and his sickly conditions. Is that possible? Sure. Was his WTP a deification of what he lacked? A sort of hyper-masculine overcompensation ( as Satyr and Apaosha would say)? Sure, this is possible. Nietzsche did seem to have a megalomania streak in his writings. Language is a funny thing, Perpetual; people can do all sorts of cool tricks with it. I think people tend to over-complicate Nietzsche to the point of absurdity. His writings were pretty straight forward and easy to understand. But some people, not liking certain things he wrote, will allege that one ought to study Nietzsche for years in silence and with the aid of a university professor in order to understand his material. What a crock of shit.
I won't rip into this and I'll ask again, what did you think of the article? Or was that an admission that you haven't or won't read it... Because it's pretty good.

reasonvemotion wrote:
Quote :
My silence is due to the fact there is quite a bit to take in. What is foremost in my mind is that PR is young and has many lessons to learn........ as yet. One cannot condemn him for his youthful follies and his passions. I suspect he has already climbed quite a few mountains and most of what he says is pure bravado.

What a divine nurturing spirit you are...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 12:34 pm

Primal Rage wrote:
Ah, the irony...
See the problem is you try to enlarge your E-peen, which is something I stopped caring about a long time ago. For your sake I hope you're not this thick headed IRL. In any case good luck with that. I've learned some interesting and useful stuff on this forum, you should perhaps try too as well. Or maybe certain mindsets are beneficial to certain types of people, so I don't know, just advice, at the end of the day you can:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 4:18 pm

lol the Hodge Twins. Funny guys. I used to follow their videos often when I was more into bodybuilding. I do powerlifting now.

Some of the things they say are stupid though - like how the deadlift and squat are overrated and dangerous.

Kind of off topic question: how does it feel to live in the most feminized place on the planet? Sweden: femi-nazi capital of the Earth.
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:13 pm

Lyssa wrote:

Quote :
Then you haven't read what I've written; because I was trying to say the very opposite.
Echo wrote:

Quote :
Is this a direct quote from me? It is!

What do you mean.  Do you two have a history?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:52 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
Quote :
I won't rip into this and I'll ask again, what did you think of the article?  Or was that an admission that you haven't or won't read it... Because it's pretty good.

reasonvemotion wrote:
Quote :
My silence is due to the fact there is quite a bit to take in.  What is foremost in my mind is that PR is young and has many lessons to learn........ as yet.  One cannot condemn him for his youthful follies and his passions.  I suspect he has already climbed quite a few mountains and most of what he says is pure bravado.

What a divine nurturing spirit you are...
Perpetual, what I wrote is what I took from the selected quotes. I didn't find them to be anything particularly interesting or wowing. I've seen similar commentary elsewhere. I wrote a different comment, initially, but I deleted it because I thought you might believe my critique of the quotes was a show of hostility towards you; it was rather harsh.

Last edited by Primal Rage on Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:57 pm

Echo wrote:
Satyr wrote:
Twisted Evil
Actually I am Lyssa.

She had to be careful.

A sad, sad time.        
The morning after pill is delicious.
Everything which cleans away the past is so for a nihilist, my sweet.

When they invent a pill where all memories, all mistakes, are erased, how delicious stupidity will taste.
Imagine, being totally indifferent to consequences, because the next morning you can erase, from memory, all which happened in the past.

But can you erase it from reality?
No dear.
A slut who fucks every dick with style, and can erase her every sluttish event with a pill, remains a slut for eternity.
She never changes because she never has to face-up to her past.

She can remain blissfully retarded.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Han / The Sigma
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: