Share | 

Han / The Sigma

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:11 pm

He returns to change his earlier admission...He does not understand....and what can it be but a deliberate usage of words to confuse, rather than clarify.

Eventually, when the realization that weakness, suffering, fear, rests underneath all striving, all creativity, the mind may begin to focus on the method, and the intent, rather than trying to cast upon another what is no less a part of himself.

The common idiot Nihilist, is quick to use emotion, as a dismissing factor, when his entire world-view is an emotional appeal to the presumed, negating, invisible.

A man can be killed ...an idea?
The meme outlives the gene, and this is why it is so powerful.

View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:16 pm

Why don't you just address me directly, Satyr? Why the feminine, indirect route?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:19 pm

Because I speak in general, and to more than one.
Because you've found your own, and I am glad for it.
Because I don't care to.

Because you are more man than I will ever be.

Good luck with the rest.

You sound like a girl wanting her lover to gaze into her eyes.
I think I've seen enough.

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:22 pm

Good excuse, buddy.

The coward takes the feminine route.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:28 pm

If you are going to make it in the world you've chosen to belong to, you must learn to taunt better ...or beg with more conviction.

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:30 pm

Good advice.....for you.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:32 pm

Ah, you are too clever for one such as I.

You, "bro", have truly found a home.
Memetic culling is such a spectacle.
I am grateful for it.

I say:
"More, more, take away more!!! Less, less, leave behind less!!!!"

When it comes to quantities, and popularity, I wish to remain as tiny as possible ...the opposite of the rabble.
Nor a giant holding a tree-trunk for a spear ...but a inconspicuous man, with a small explosive tucked up his sleeve.

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:41 pm

Satyr wrote: "Ah, you are too clever for one such as I."

Well I'm glad that you can at least admit that, Satyr; it's usually the hardest part.

I understand that you are big Papa bear here, Satire. If you want me to leave, to post no more here at KTS...I shall do it. Just 'directly' let me know.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:45 pm

No, I want you to stay and shame me in front of the ones I've brainwashed.
I only hope you remind me, everyday, about how much more than I you are.

I was expressing sadness that you were drifting away towards the "dark side".

Take care now...
Be kind to a teddy-bear, old geezer.
He shall be dead soon, and you will take over the world.

There Will Be Blood

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:49 pm

Is that you in the video, blood? I figured you were somewhat effeminate, but god damn, man....that's hardcore.

I shall stay here at KTS and do my thing, Satyr. But remember, the dog bites the hand of the master when he crosses the line, ya dig?
Back to top Go down
There Will Be Blood

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:08 am

Yayayayaya, learn to take a joke, you melodramatic fuck. Don't think I've ever been called effeminate though. I trace that kind of stuff back to the same underlying causes behind the overcompensating masculinity. But if one is good looking, then it requires minimal effort to look good, if you know what I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:14 am

Satyr wrote:
If Lyssa were a female I would marry her.
Twisted Evil
Actually I am Lyssa.

Birds of a feather flock together.
The KT forum is not as unified as it first appeared.
The journey of a young man - particularly in these times - is a hard one.
Not only were males always expendable but in these times they do not even have the prospect of a procreative return.
They've been forced into a situation where sexual relationships are reverting to primitive forms, but, worse of all, this time they are forced to abide by rules that deny them their natural advantages, and females are aided by techniques and technologies, which go beyond nature.

Take birth control pills.
In nature, a female's sexual power was decreased by the high price she had to pay for her choices.
She had to be careful.
In these times not only is she returned to her sexual power, under the supervision of the institution, but her choices are excused, and reversible...turning the entire process into a juvenile game.

Males now seek to attract not by the force of their integrity, their pride, their masculine authority - because all of that has been reduced to a joke - but they become coquettish dandies, or they go insane on testosterone unbalanced by estrogen pragmatism.
A sad, sad time.        
The morning after pill is delicious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:27 am

There Will Be Blood wrote:
Yayayayaya, learn to take a joke, you melodramatic fuck.
Ah, the irony...
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:18 pm

Quote :
Perpetual, some say that Nietzsche was, actually, a nihilist. And that his writings were his way of venting his resentment and frustrations with women, Wagner, and his sickly conditions. Is that possible? Sure. Was his WTP a deification of what he lacked? A sort of hyper-masculine overcompensation ( as Satyr and Apaosha would say)? Sure, this is possible. Nietzsche did seem to have a megalomania streak in his writings. Language is a funny thing, Perpetual; people can do all sorts of cool tricks with it. I think people tend to over-complicate Nietzsche to the point of absurdity. His writings were pretty straight forward and easy to understand. But some people, not liking certain things he wrote, will allege that one ought to study Nietzsche for years in silence and with the aid of a university professor in order to understand his material. What a crock of shit.
I won't rip into this and I'll ask again, what did you think of the article? Or was that an admission that you haven't or won't read it... Because it's pretty good.

reasonvemotion wrote:
Quote :
My silence is due to the fact there is quite a bit to take in. What is foremost in my mind is that PR is young and has many lessons to learn........ as yet. One cannot condemn him for his youthful follies and his passions. I suspect he has already climbed quite a few mountains and most of what he says is pure bravado.

Don't destroy a young man's journey.

Remember when you were 22 y.o.?
What a divine nurturing spirit you are...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
There Will Be Blood

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:34 pm

Primal Rage wrote:
Ah, the irony...
See the problem is you try to enlarge your E-peen, which is something I stopped caring about a long time ago. For your sake I hope you're not this thick headed IRL. In any case good luck with that. I've learned some interesting and useful stuff on this forum, you should perhaps try too as well. Or maybe certain mindsets are beneficial to certain types of people, so I don't know, just advice, at the end of the day you can:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:18 pm

lol the Hodge Twins. Funny guys. I used to follow their videos often when I was more into bodybuilding. I do powerlifting now.

Some of the things they say are stupid though - like how the deadlift and squat are overrated and dangerous.

Kind of off topic question: how does it feel to live in the most feminized place on the planet? Sweden: femi-nazi capital of the Earth.
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:13 pm

Lyssa wrote:

Quote :
Then you haven't read what I've written; because I was trying to say the very opposite.
Echo wrote:

Quote :
Is this a direct quote from me? It is!

What do you mean.  Do you two have a history?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:52 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
Quote :
Perpetual, some say that Nietzsche was, actually, a nihilist. And that his writings were his way of venting his resentment and frustrations with women, Wagner, and his sickly conditions. Is that possible? Sure. Was his WTP a deification of what he lacked? A sort of hyper-masculine overcompensation ( as Satyr and Apaosha would say)? Sure, this is possible. Nietzsche did seem to have a megalomania streak in his writings. Language is a funny thing, Perpetual; people can do all sorts of cool tricks with it. I think people tend to over-complicate Nietzsche to the point of absurdity. His writings were pretty straight forward and easy to understand. But some people, not liking certain things he wrote, will allege that one ought to study Nietzsche for years in silence and with the aid of a university professor in order to understand his material. What a crock of shit.
I won't rip into this and I'll ask again, what did you think of the article?  Or was that an admission that you haven't or won't read it... Because it's pretty good.

reasonvemotion wrote:
Quote :
My silence is due to the fact there is quite a bit to take in.  What is foremost in my mind is that PR is young and has many lessons to learn........ as yet.  One cannot condemn him for his youthful follies and his passions.  I suspect he has already climbed quite a few mountains and most of what he says is pure bravado.

What a divine nurturing spirit you are...
Perpetual, what I wrote is what I took from the selected quotes. I didn't find them to be anything particularly interesting or wowing. I've seen similar commentary elsewhere. I wrote a different comment, initially, but I deleted it because I thought you might believe my critique of the quotes was a show of hostility towards you; it was rather harsh.

Last edited by Primal Rage on Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:57 pm

Echo wrote:
Satyr wrote:
If Lyssa were a female I would marry her.
Twisted Evil
Actually I am Lyssa.

Birds of a feather flock together.
The KT forum is not as unified as it first appeared.
The journey of a young man - particularly in these times - is a hard one.
Not only were males always expendable but in these times they do not even have the prospect of a procreative return.
They've been forced into a situation where sexual relationships are reverting to primitive forms, but, worse of all, this time they are forced to abide by rules that deny them their natural advantages, and females are aided by techniques and technologies, which go beyond nature.

Take birth control pills.
In nature, a female's sexual power was decreased by the high price she had to pay for her choices.
She had to be careful.
In these times not only is she returned to her sexual power, under the supervision of the institution, but her choices are excused, and reversible...turning the entire process into a juvenile game.

Males now seek to attract not by the force of their integrity, their pride, their masculine authority - because all of that has been reduced to a joke - but they become coquettish dandies, or they go insane on testosterone unbalanced by estrogen pragmatism.
A sad, sad time.        
The morning after pill is delicious.
Everything which cleans away the past is so for a nihilist, my sweet.

When they invent a pill where all memories, all mistakes, are erased, how delicious stupidity will taste.
Imagine, being totally indifferent to consequences, because the next morning you can erase, from memory, all which happened in the past.

But can you erase it from reality?
No dear.
A slut who fucks every dick with style, and can erase her every sluttish event with a pill, remains a slut for eternity.
She never changes because she never has to face-up to her past.

She can remain blissfully retarded.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:06 pm

PMS wrote:

I shall stay here at KTS and do my thing, Satyr. But remember, the dog bites the hand of the master when he crosses the line, ya dig?

Lie-ssa,

I never once stated that all women are sluts in either of those quotes. I said girlfriends are fuck toys because you asked me " What does a girlfriend mean to you?". Girlfriends that I have ( not the entire feminine gender ) are just play things. And you have the audacity to call me retarded? haha silly little girl. Thanks for making an ass of yourself again, Lie-ssa.
Describing The female mind as on the look-out for attractive sexual baits and then valuing girls as f--k-toys, doesn't exactly state where you think women are anything else but for sexual purposes...

Listen, you can call me a liar and save your image and what not, I merely expose you for how you've presented yourself... if you want to justify it with wordgames, totally cool. Who cares, your life, your path.

And as much as you like to get all emo. and insinuate I'm making this personal, I am not; I'm just letting you know I find your "philosophical values" and you, therefore inferior.
Not only do I stand by my saying that I think you lack focus, you have an unsteady mind, maybe because you do drugs, and therefore its not only with Satyr that day, you simply drifted of a conversation he was having addressing you on a question You asked and he was kind enough to answer,,, but I see the same idiotic emotional retorts happening with Fixed Cross as well, for example:

FixedCross in that post is right. In any case, instead of addressing it intelligibly, you take any difference to your position as an attack on yourself, and then you reply with petty emotionalisms, like you do here with Blood, and more recently above, like you made emotional appeals to leave this forum. so childish.

For someone who tells him to, next time use the more direct approach and not the feminine-like cowardly indirect one, simply for warning you against an idiot like tyr/anus, for your own benefit,,,, you yourself have posted ridiculous videos/images of Satyr over on ILP with no relevance or connection at all.
So much for your ballsy "direct approach".
First be a master of your own words, and then bravados.

It appears to me you have confused pride and self-esteem.
One can forego pride without necessarily losing one's self-esteem.
One can listen to a Teacher, one's own voice, one's father, whatever, and this giving-of-one's-ear requires trust, but this submission or willingness to learn from someone doesn't necessarily mean your self-esteem will be diminished.

And what does N. say, since you like quick formulas... "The one who doesn't obey himself, is commanded by others."

FYI, it took 9-12 years of initiation under a teacher to emerge out as a Bard or a Druid in ancient Ireland. 12 years of surrendering yourself to a "discipline" [not necessarily a teacher].
Studying and learning was a Bonding that happened beyween a teacher and pupil,,,, not like the present information-grab that you and stuart-little performed with Satyr.
Grab someone's insights, it works, you are thankful and you are off... this is the modern mentality, and is rubbish.
Wisdom is a process of growing together with a steady heart and a firm mind.

I don't expect you to conform to Satyr or something,,,, am just saying, if you want to be a better and more wholesome person, learn to respect relationships unemotionally.

Lastly, youth is great, but one doesn't become a man banging girls; its not "the only" route.
A man need not have banged any girl even when he's till 30, doesn't necessarily make him less of a man for that reason...

let me know when your PMS is over.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:06 pm

Echo wrote:
Are you or aren't you a woman, Lyssa?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I've got the...

...does that count? ; )

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:08 pm

reasonvemotion wrote:
Lyssa wrote

Quote :
What's interesting is also, how the Wowman-of-substance who constantly said to the Slut, "I am so proud of you, Primal", "You have a great body and a great mind" did not utter so much as a squeak at the above statements. If the above were coming from Satyr, she's be at his face calling him a butcher and a monster and woman-hating homo as she already did. Another hypocrite certainly worthy of giving lectures on Humility... lol

Interesting times.

LOL

You are such a ferocious defender of the Big S as I am intent on the opposite. (according to you). 
My temperature is sub-zero... I personalize nothing on the forum. His outlook and values are worth defending.
Yet, a man and his idea cannot be separated.

Quote :

He is lucky to have you.

I love what you write.
Thanks, but I more so. And may he be lucky to have you too.

Quote :
My silence is due to the fact there is quite a bit to take in.  What is foremost in my mind is that PR is young and has many lessons to learn........ as yet.  One cannot condemn him for his youthful follies and his passions.  I suspect he has already climbed quite a few mountains and most of what he says is pure bravado.

hmmm. I said "not a squeak",,,, and you read "condemn". ....? That's 1.

2. No, I don't believe in this kind of sheltering. What is high and low should be expressed out, and its upto him to take it or reject it. When you praise him openly enough, I expect you to reserve the openness to inform him on his downsides too, since that has been your consistent behaviour here so far.

3. Hypothetically speaking, I would like to know, if your daughter was in her teens, 18, 19,,, are you telling me you wouldn't give her a "prep. talk" about guys like PMS waiting to bang chics?
Is that how you would set her off on a young woman's journey?

How about if you had a son and he was doing drugs? Tell him nothing?

Its all good with strangers, when it comes to your own flesh and blood, then it bites you...

Sorry, I am not that liberal or nurturing.

Wowman, I've got something for you; give it to you later.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:08 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
Quote :

Have you read this whole paper? It answers your question.
I have now.  I'll have to look more into his "pride-ensemble" and how individuals will actually be compelled to expose and prove themselves on a large enough scale.
He was almost there,,, unfort. a closet Xt. Still, there's so much to salvage from him,,, and maybe my understanding of him would change the more I read. Let my impressions not bias you.

His conclusions are in the post-human domain; his grander vision extends to uniting as one species and alligned against alien planets and other life-forms.

Maybe its not him, and I need to adjust my own eye and understanding of him.
He's certainly worthy of further exploration. Semiotext I think has released his new book on N., a critique; its going to be interesting.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:16 pm

Satyr wrote:
Everything which cleans away the past is so for a nihilist, my sweet.

When they invent a pill where all memories, all mistakes, are erased, how delicious stupidity will taste.
Imagine, being totally indifferent to consequences, because the next morning you can erase, from memory, all which happened in the past.  

But can you erase it from reality?
No dear.
A slut who fucks every dick with style, and can erase her every sluttish event with a pill, remains a slut for eternity.
She never changes because she never has to face-up to her past.

She can remain blissfully retarded.  
Lots of things are like that, Satyr. Life is like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:18 pm

Lyssa wrote:
Echo wrote:
Are you or aren't you a woman, Lyssa?

I've got the...

...does that count? ; )
You've got a desperate idiot.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:20 pm

Sorry, who?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:26 pm

Lyssa, I return blow for blow. I can sense when someone has a genuine question or critique and when they are just trying to be assholes. Fixed Cross was trolling. Satyr accused me of not understanding Perpetual's selected quotes and insinuated that I was an idiot-nihilist. He is also the one that seemingly insinuated that he wants me to leave.

"I say:

In other words, he wants those deemed inferior to be gone and those he deems of his kind to stay. No problem. I simply wanted him to let me know directly. It wasn't some emo tactic as you claim.

Lastly, like I've said before, I don't view all women as harlots. They can be good mothers and what not, but unfortunately, I see a lot of Deva, self-entitled bitches that use men for their money. I simply give these types a taste of their own medicine.

“HATE FOR HATE — AND RUTH FOR RUTH,
EYE FOR EYE — AND TOOTH FOR TOOTH,
SCORN FOR SCORN — AND SMILE FOR SMILE,
LOVE FOR LOVE — AND GUILE FOR GUILE,
WAR FOR WAR, — AND WOE FOR WOE,
BLOOD FOR BLOOD — AND BLOW FOR BLOW.”

― Ragnar Redbeard, Might is Right – The Survival of the Fittest
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:33 pm

Primal Rage wrote:

"I say:

In other words, he wants those deemed inferior to be gone and those he deems of his kind to stay. No problem. I simply wanted him to let me know directly. It wasn't some emo tactic as you claim.
No, dear woman...it was a sentence saying this:

Those whoa re weak will inevitably, unavoidably, naturally, be culled out of a herd.
You are already being seduced by your own kind and drifting away.

I say "Thank the gods"!!!!

You should, as it is normal that you should, go amongst those who think chaos is balance, that there is a world with no hierarchies, and no elites and no order, and no leaders and followers, and you should enjoy the simplistic talk over Bathroom design, trying to attract female attention, or the uttering of bums who dream of vengeance.  

What place do you have here, when you've already displayed your nature ...clearly, succinctly and honestly?
Move on.
Go to ILP where 3 very bright minds dominate every thread and all others are conspicuously absent.

Poor Fausty.
In his delusional haste, he created, and then defended with a passion, something not even he could tolerate.
He participated in the destruction of a Forum and then, conveniently left.

At least the head-imbecile Carleas is still there, trying to gain popularity, no?

Last edited by Satyr on Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:34 pm

Primal Rage wrote:
Lyssa, I return blow for blow. I can sense when someone has a genuine question or critique and when they are just trying to be assholes. Fixed Cross was trolling.
Fixed Cross was not trolling; as is plain there on that post, he was making a valid point on savagery being more of a feminine Dionysian quality and the Apollonian order belonging to the masculine.

Quote :

Satyr accused me of not understanding Perpetual's selected quotes and insinuated that I was an idiot-nihilist. He is also the one that seemingly insinuated that he wants me to leave.
"I say:
That was him referring to the Spartan attitude and telling you to separate the chaff from the wheat, from the retard Tyrannuses of the ILPs...

See what I mean - how your attention is low.

Quote :

In other words, he wants those deemed inferior to be gone and those he deems of his kind to stay.
Aissshhh, he was warning you of those trolls on ILP who amount to no good - tyr/anus speaking of end world scenarious and banging women - if this is the kind of company you wish to keep, good luck.

Quote :
Lastly, like I've said before, I don't view all women as harlots. They can be good mothers and what not, but unfortunately, I see a lot of Deva, self-entitled bitches that use men for their money. I simply  give these types a taste of their own medicine.
That's what you think.

Using low-life women for low-life pleasures is a self-rape, a self-degradation.

Wake up.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:37 pm

Satyr wrote: " No, dear woman"

You see, Lyssa. A person with a genuine, non-vindictive critique won't write petty insults as such. Why should I respond seriously to such trivialities?
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:42 pm

Primal Rage wrote:
Satyr wrote: " No, dear woman"

You see, Lyssa. A person with a genuine, non-vindictive critique won't write petty insults as such. Why should I respond seriously to such trivialities?
Is that a personal insult at you, or is he describing the emotional way you have mistaken his earlier sentences; the emotional way which typically characterizes a woman...? hence, "dear woman".

That's not an insult, its addressing you by your state of mind. - lack of focus.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:45 pm

Why don't we go on the chat box and finish this, yes? I will be there.
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:38 pm

Lyssa wrote:

Quote :
hmmm. I said "not a squeak",,,, and you read "condemn". ....? That's 1.

2. No, I don't believe in this kind of sheltering. What is high and low should be expressed out, and its upto him to take it or reject it. When you praise him openly enough, I expect you to reserve the openness to inform him on his downsides too, since that has been your consistent behaviour here so far.
I stand corrected.  It became evident PR's behaviour spiralled "out of control", with an obvious lack of self discipline probably due to a lack of male influence in his life.  I don't really know this.   

I acknowledge I think encouragement/emotional support are almost primarily given by the mother and that the rational, deliberate teaching is a very different instruction, to be given by the father.   PR knew he was over stepping the mark, but continued.  I think, strange as it may seem, he has learnt something from this, here on this Forum.  He is a perfect example of the fatherless young man in today's society, albeit, he has shown he has some remorse for his actions, whether this helps his case or not, remains to be seen.  

It is the father who teaches the son the practical skills in life and how to become independent, without a male influence in a boy's upbringing, there will be a difference.  

Lyssa wrote:

Quote :
3. Hypothetically speaking, I would like to know, if your daughter was in her teens, 18, 19,,, are you telling me you wouldn't give her a "prep. talk" about guys like PMS waiting to bang chics?
I think 18 or 19 is way too old to begin discussing matters such as these.  I think it would be wiser to broach this subject when a girl begins to menstruate.

I don't see PR as a real threat, to any girl who has a healthy self worth, it is men such as Mannequin, that is a real danger, crossing the line and using male and female for sexual gratification coupled with a virulent hatred for women.  Men such as he can cause damage to a naïve, unsuspecting female.

Lyssa wrote:

Quote :
How about if you had a son and he was doing drugs? Tell him nothing?
Sex, drugs and it all comes back to money and the love of it.  One cannot control their children to the point of making them robotic.  Ultimately, it is their decisions, all I can hope for is she/he uses what they has been taught to make sound choices.

Lyssa wrote:

Quote :
Its all good with strangers, when it comes to your own flesh and blood, then it bites you...

Sorry, I am not that liberal or nurturing.
I totally agree.   I think it all comes down to being "vigilant" in an inconspicuous manner.

You have got to be very smart, not necessarily nurturing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:20 am

reasonvemotion wrote:
Lyssa wrote:

Quote :
I think 18 or 19 is way too old to begin discussing matters such as these.  I think it would be wiser to broach this subject when a girl begins to menstruate.

I don't see PR as a real threat, to any girl who has a healthy self worth,
No, my point was as you say yourself, you'd make her aware of standards from an earlier age, and so I was saying being quiet with Primal and not making him aware of highs and lows in the name of letting him self-discover, is false sheltering. No one can or should control another, but this shouldn't prevent one from making facts known, no matter how unpleasant it may sound to him/her; thereafter their choice.

Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:37 am

In some cases, making facts known, could essentially be one's own ideas, own blind spots and not necessarily an accurate assessment of the situation.  One has to be careful not to influence unnecessarily.

I suspect PR has had a thousand people who are more than willing to stand in line and tell him his faults.  People enjoy this past time.

Physical beauty is a gift, not all receive and something at this moment, PR has an abundance of.    The danger for PR is sometimes coming from a truly deprived environment, what one thinks is necessary and must have is usually something one can and should live without.

Take heart PR, you are young and have much time to learn what assholes people really are.

Live simply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:09 am

It's "Live Lightly"....
See the double "L" gives it a poetic slant.
It's the Delphic "Miden Agan", Nothing in Excess, adapted for the moderns.

The absence of father figures is part of the feminization process.
They are absent, not permitted to influence their children minds, because only the institution can force-feed those developing minds what it deems appropriate, and socially useful, and healthy in that ti will create good, well-adjusted, automatons who then use "racism" and "sexism" as a magic formula warding off the evil spirits of thinking; they are absent in that they are ridiculed, degraded, turned into caricatures or condemned as remnants of a bygone era, and authoritarian and fascist representations of order...always in the past.

Disillusionment follows.
Youngsters, particularly boys, latch unto whatever the system offers as the idea; male.
Usually it's either some emotionally dominated effete pseudo-male, on the same level as a female overcompensating bull-dyke, or its some hyper-masculine pop-culture icon, used to compensate for the absence of maleness by inflating parts of the male spirit to the level of the absurd.
The parts being focused upon are the ones that serve the purpose of then discrediting masculinity as being this violent, aggressive, muscles and guns, attitude which must be expunged.

We have to keep in mind that with uncontrolled reproduction most of the males alive today are of an untested, inferior quality, requiring technologies and techniques - magic formulas - to deal with their inheritance.
Denial of it is a first step.
When one denies the past/nature one denies a higher state of order ...God is this immutable, determining, creating, past.
Amongst the modern secular version of the same nihilistic rejection we get those hedonists, materialists, the simpleton, identifying with the current, with things, or with abstractions which are detached from reality ...or you get the common self-hating anarchist, who displays his anger against his missing and/or inferior father by casting himself as his antithesis.

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:08 pm

Lyssa wrote:
Sorry, who?
You're a man masquerading as a woman...

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:12 pm

No...I'm a woman masquerading as a man.

Paranoia, self-destroya.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:43 pm

Echo wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
Sorry, who?
You're a man masquerading as a woman...

The fists maybe up, but "Hips don't lie..."

Last edited by Lyssa on Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma

Back to top Go down

Han / The Sigma
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next