Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Han / The Sigma

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anfang

Anfang

Han / The Sigma - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 1:00 pm

Satyr wrote:
In my experience I've discovered that people want to reveal themselves to others - they almost demand that they are given the opportunity to do so.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 1:38 pm

Cowards will always run and hide behind walls, or engage you on their level, where they feel the most comfortable in.
Simpletons, no matter how brave and what gusto they display, will always feel a bit insecure before someone or something they do not fully comprehend.

Take d(63...he taunts for months from afar, and from the safety of his enclosure, claiming that he was banned from KT; then he posts - yes he posts on KT though he claims to be banned - and he posts the same shit he does on ILP, and is ignored.
He is begging to be noticed.
You can see it clearly.

In the ChatBox he comes-in, all bravado, and what does he have to say?
Nothing, but insults against moi.  
All insinuation with no meat.
Insult, but, for the gods sake, include something of substance along with them.
He avoids all attempts to engage me intellectually, only focusing on the insults that offer him an excuse to run.
He accuses me of claiming to be an overman, though he, like those like him, has no clue what that means, and when I ask for evidence, proving I've done such a ridiculous thing, he continues the declarative statements.
But you can see how fucked in the head this douche-bag is.
He imagines the overman as some Nazi with knee-high boots and a manacle, or as this muscle bound Neanderthal, with a club, because he's totally indoctrinated into his Nihilistic culture.

Most of these father-less, effete minds, have an addiction to mind-numbing chemicals.

He has no clue what I am saying or why, but he knows from the little that he can understand, that he, being that he is a female, in psychology, is being exposed as what he is.  
And he's not the only one.

Take PDitty, one of the other retards. He spent years following me around, and still does, and he had no idea what I was saying.
Many others do, including you, but he cannot wrap his little mind around it.
He is either autistic, or simply dumb; no mental flexibility, no artistry ...he's dull, absolutist, like all bovines.
I simplify it, used very clear words ...and still he had, and has, no fuckin' clue.
I dumb it down, use symbols, similes, try to make it as simple as possible, using slang and everyday American words, and still he, like those on his level, just cannot grasp it.  

Then there's the other turds; the Shit-Smears and the Torn-Annus, and the Mother Hen, and the Bull Dyke, and Tentative the man of "It's all relative", and Sill-The-Dill-doh, with his Mensa credentials, and a variety of douche-bag, nihilists, who can only stay far away to engage me with character-assassination attempts ... and I, well ... I am loving it.
How long can you read them with their bragging using trite little self-referential crap to get attention and to imply what they cannot produce?

But, I am older now.
I just can't deal with that level of stupidity for long - not like I used to.
Can't waste my time as I once did.
So, in the hope of not attracting the Primal Rage types, making them think that they get it, I decided to keep it more ambiguous.
I'll try to remain as obscure, and metaphorical, and ambiguous, as possible ...just so that I can to out the retards and the absolutist, inartistic, types, who now profess to understand, and to represent my views.

So...yeah...do people beg to expose themselves, even while trying to hide behind masks?
Definitely.

Being a con-artist, a grifter, requires sensitivity to cues, and the stamina to wait it out, and to adapt.
The other tells you exactly what they need; what ails them, what pains them, and how to manipulate them.
They often do it with subtlety, but the simpler ones are more direct, and obvious.
All you have to do is pick-up on the signals, and have the patience to wait, and to adapt to what they want, and to follow where they are leading you.

My weakness is in this area: stamina.
Adapting to the other is fatiguing for long periods of time.
I cannot do it.
But if you can, then you need not do much.
A nudge here, a poke there ...the other will tell you how much and in what area they can be exploited.
Like cattle: big, seemingly strong, but weak-willed ...dumb; all need begging for satisfaction.

You can't push a cow ...you must nudge her ...let her start moving and then gently manipulate.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:55 pm

Do you see yourself as a grifter? Or are you just more aware of it happening? (all people manipulate others to varying degrees, sometimes unaware of it themselves)

It's very common that inferiors put on an air of superiority, probably convinced themselves about it, and use their numerical advantage to try and push their arguments, if there actually are any. It's an environment which greatly rewards con-fidence pushing people with confidence in the background. Now it's less about the substance and more about the presentation.

I cannot adapt to everything. I can try to find other ways to get what I need but I can't exchange them for other needs.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 3:06 pm

The irony of people posting images of themselves trying to impress or build some sort of synergy between their portrait and their postings, only to debase themselves, their overall image and their picture image, with either shortsighted, emotional posts or full-on resentment fueled posts. As if to unintentionally give even more evidence (a picture) for shortcomings. As if a beautiful picture of yourself automatically confers authority or lifts one of responsibility, so posting becomes something purely frivolous. "I am already beautiful!"

The irony that very beautiful people (physically and otherwise) DON'T do this.

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 3:12 pm

When mental symmetry is lacking, then one tries to compensate in the only area he or she feels they have a chance.
It's more of a dare.
A "look at me, I am here; do not ignore me."

The more clever ones find some kind of pretext to draw attention without making it too obvious.
Then they begin hinting at things to seduce, to appear more than what they are.
The less clever noes, the more vulgar, are more obvious, and in this obviousness they achieve the opposite impact of what they intended.
It's painful to watch.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:25 pm

Sooo is this italian mannequin talking to me? Just look at his avatar. Talk about compensation.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 4:33 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
The irony of people posting images of themselves trying to impress or build some sort of synergy between their portrait and their postings, only to debase themselves, their overall image and their picture image, with either shortsighted, emotional posts or full-on resentment fueled posts.  As if to unintentionally give even more evidence (a picture) for shortcomings. As if a beautiful picture of yourself automatically confers authority or lifts one of responsibility, so posting becomes something purely frivolous.  "I am already beautiful!"

The irony that very beautiful people (physically and otherwise) DON'T do this.
I recently read a quote by some writer (can't remember) bringing in Goethe saying to the effect, there are some people for whom the philosophical pursuit opens into a world, expands out, while for some other kind, real life experience funnels inwards into philosophical thoughts. So the former never really has to go out into the world to experience things, while the latter need not meticulously contemplate on things. The writer cited Nietzsche as the former's example, and Napoleon for the latter.
N. never really had to go out into the world, and Napoleon never had to sit to start systematizing a philosophy - he lived it.
Contemplation and Action.

This relates to not only what you are saying, but I had also meant to say this to the wowman reg. Primal.

Its not necessary that the "best kind of life" or the "highest art of living" only be arrived at through philosophy or only be arrived at through living every moment... everyone has their own way relatively speaking,, what counts is that purity in the passion whichever path you choose; and my issue with Primal was regarding that purity.

It doesn't matter if people put their pics. or not,, or how they choose to learn or test something, as long as its a heart-path. For someone using his images as a sexual bait to seduce others and claiming Might is Right is his heart-path, then accuses all women of deceiving and victimizing him. Likewise with the Crack.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*

Last edited by Lyssa on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:11 pm

reasonvemotion wrote:
In some cases, making facts known, could essentially be one's own ideas, own blind spots and not necessarily an accurate assessment of the situation.  One has to be careful not to influence unnecessarily.

I suspect PR has had a thousand people who are more than willing to stand in line and tell him his faults.  People enjoy this past time.
I understand your broader point, but I'm wary of this kind of hesitation that starts from self-doubting of one's effect on another, and cultural relativisms, where one person's making aware of 'facts' is as good as any other's...
For example, chain smoking or doing drugs damaging your health is a Fact to whatever degree it takes over in people. A responsible person makes this aware to another, how they choose to act is upto them.
This is not advice but 'par-taking' in "common" sense.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 5:24 pm

Lyssa wrote:

Quote :
I understand your broader point, but I'm wary of this kind of hesitation that starts from self-doubting of one's effect on another, and cultural relativisms, where one person's making aware of 'facts' is as good as any other's...
For example, chain smoking or doing drugs damaging your health is a Fact to whatever degree it takes over in people. A responsible person makes this aware to another, how they choose to act is upto them.
This is not advice but par-taking in "common" sense.
I have no self-doubt about the effect I have on people.

I respect your point of view, but it is not mine, if you are in tune with your child, you know what path to take with them.

One can give facts, print pictures on cigarette boxes of the horrible deformities, all to no avail.   People still smoke, people still take drugs and let us not forget the affects of alcohol, which is unfortunately viewed as a lesser evil.  I believe you are Irish, (I may be wrong) and found it interesting how you did not include alcohol as a source of damage to one's health. This Survey Consumption and Alcohol-Related Harm in Ireland 2010/2011 Drug Prevalence Survey' was published with these findings, below.

“It is crucial that we as a society reduce the overall level of alcohol consumed in Ireland and also tackle the problems of alcohol misuse. I am determined that effective steps will be taken over the coming period to address problems associated with alcohol across our society."

Last year I went to two funerals, the outcome of o/d's.   These were not "kids" these were "should have known better been there done that" people.  I would take a wild guess and say a large proportion of those attendees went home and smoked some weed, took a pill, to chill out from the depressing experience.

I believe one must teach by "example".
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 7:00 pm

Echo wrote:
Sooo is this italian mannequin talking to me? Just look at his avatar. Talk about compensation.
I actually had Primal Rage in mind when I wrote that... "Italian mannequin"? ouch...That's an interesting connection to make... Is calling a Greek model "Italian" some sort of insult? Or is that just a lack of attention to detail on your part? How am I compensating?
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 11:40 am

reasonvemotion wrote:
Lyssa wrote:

Quote :
This is not advice but par-taking in "common" sense.
I have no self-doubt about the effect I have on people.

I respect your point of view, but it is not mine, if you are in tune with your child, you know what path to take with them.

One can give facts, print pictures on cigarette boxes of the horrible deformities, all to no avail.   People still smoke, people still take drugs and let us not forget the affects of alcohol, which is unfortunately viewed as a lesser evil.  I believe you are Irish, (I may be wrong) and found it interesting how you did not include alcohol as a source of damage to one's health.  This Survey Consumption and Alcohol-Related Harm in Ireland 2010/2011 Drug Prevalence Survey' was published with these findings, below.

“It is crucial that we as a society reduce the overall level of alcohol consumed in Ireland and also tackle the problems of alcohol misuse. I am determined that effective steps will be taken over the coming period to address problems associated with alcohol across our society."

Last year I went to two funerals, the outcome of o/d's.   These were not "kids" these were "should have known better been there done that" people.  I would take a wild guess and say a large proportion of those attendees went home and smoked some weed, took a pill, to chill out from the depressing experience.

I believe one must teach by "example".
Didn't you just contradict yourself there - those people returning from the funeral would be smoking weed - so 'leading by examples' aren't that effective - it needs prolonged contact. Leading by example also never makes the other aware of the costs involved in pursuing the Facts... the stakes of what comes close to losing.

The way I see it, Clarity is everything; placing the facts before one then and there. This was the "meaning" of the Agora. Unambiguity.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:22 pm

Perpetual, if I am " compensating " by simply posting a picture of myself in the avatar with a black tank top on and glasses, then what does that say about you and your avatar? At least I, actually, post a real picture of myself as opposed to using some other model's image. I could have posted a picture of me half naked showing off my 6 pack abs if I wanted to, really, get the ladies wet down stairs. But that wasn't my intention, Perpetual. I am proud of myself yes; I have superior genetics compared to most of you here. It's not all superficial, Perpetual. My beauty is a manifestation of my genes, my genetic superiority.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:32 pm

Since when are sand niggers superior?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:35 pm

Sand nigger? I'm not of the Middle-East.

And don't underestimate them either. Remember 911.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:45 pm

You know what? You are a no bullshit type of person. I like that.

Primal Rage wrote:
I think both Redbeard and Nietzsche would be fond of the Cartels for the most part; the Mexican cartels are incarnations of the will to power. Nietzsche would, probably, be turned off by their hyper-hedonism, though. Redbeard would smile upon it.
This is was ultimate face palm material that made me go after you. After I called you Satyrs sycophant you seem to have rebelled, perhaps you are not as independent minded as you would like to think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 3:53 pm

Why did you face palm? You know, Nietzsche wasn't some moral-fag as, ironically, some people paint him out to be. He was above good and evil. He wouldn't be turned off by the cartels because they are " bad " or " evil ". In The Will to Power, Nietzsche actually said criminals were more noble than the average goodie-two-show civilian. Nietzsche would admire them ( the cartels ) because they are not contradicting themselves with slave-moralisms and because of their immense power.

Also, no one is as independent a thinker as you would like to think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:15 pm

You where subjectifying them according to your own whims. A personal relationship with the texts, and by extension the authors. It's the philosophy, not the actual person that counts. Way to shallowly emotional for my taste.

That is the actual Ragnar Redbeard. It was all fiction, with a tone of reality to it, therapeutic exhilaration. I don't pretend to know things, but I try, which gives me an advantage over most people.

The opposite of the antinatalist isn't any less pathetic than the antinatalist. Everything gets seen in a limited lens in order to reinforce pre-existing notions, the anti truth seeker.

Last edited by There Will Be Blood on Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:21 pm

Primal Rage wrote:
Perpetual, if I am " compensating " by simply posting a picture of myself in the avatar with a black tank top on and glasses, then what does that say about you and your avatar? At least I, actually, post a real picture of myself as opposed to using some other model's image. I could have posted a picture of me half naked showing off my 6 pack abs if I wanted to, really, get the ladies wet down stairs. But that wasn't my intention, Perpetual. I am proud of myself yes; I have superior genetics compared to most of you here. It's not all superficial, Perpetual. My beauty is a manifestation of my genes, my genetic superiority.
You do realize you're just reinforcing what I said, right?  "I have superior genetics compared to most of you here?"... Based on what?  Your "superior" posts?

Quote :
At least I, actually, post a real picture of myself as opposed to using some other model's image
You're real ballsy, we know.  If only your posts reflected such "strength."

Quote :
if I am " compensating " by simply posting a picture of myself in the avatar with a black tank top on and glasses, then what does that say about you and your avatar?
You're not compensating by "simply" posting a picture of yourself... There's nothing inherently wrong with that... It's your picture in relation to your posts.  If you consider my posts of inferior quality and my avatar as compensation, then OK, prove it.  It's the most Apollonian picture I could find.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:02 pm

My genetic superiority is based in my past, good-breeding. My beauty is evidence of it.

If you don't find my posts intellectual, so be it. I haven't, really, even written about my more profound ideas. A lot of my posts have been about more practical, mundane things. I'm not saying I'm a genius, but your insinuations are erroneous. And your Avatar doesn't appear Apollonian, but rather Dionysian.

Last edited by Primal Rage on Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:14 pm

Blood, no one knows for sure who the real Ragnar Redbeard was; the name is a pseudonym. And the book has no resemblance to a satire or fiction. It's passionately written with in your face verbalisms, but it's in no way fiction.

Another thing, my quote about Nietzsche and the cartel was not based in personal whim. I've already stated that Nietzsche admired men of power and men who are not bound by self-contradicting slave moralities. Cartel bosses fit the bill. Sure, I don't know absolutely what he would think, but that quote you selected was an implied inference based in things he stated in his writings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 5:48 pm

Primal Rage wrote:
I would say that my desire for heroism and a warrior ethos is based in the fact that I didn't have a father as child nor any strong male role model figure. As a result, I ended up kind of effeminate and timid ( afraid of the big bad world ).
Self explanatory, make what you will out of it. I don't have the effort, or the knowledge to fully go into it.

For me The Lodger will always of been my greatest philosophic influence, ever since I was 10.

Only until nihlistic tendencies have been admitted can they be overcome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:00 pm

Yes, Blood, it's true - I used to be that way. But you know what? I don't bury my head up my ass and pretend like it never happened. I acknowledge it and I'm thankful that it happened; it only made me stronger.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:20 pm

Primal Rage wrote:
. And your Avatar doesn't appear Apollonian, but rather Dionysian.
How do you mean?  How does something "appear" Dionysian? He does have a very a balanced face if that's what you're getting at.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:34 pm

He looks rather feminine with the long flowing hair and relaxed facial expression as if he just got done climaxing.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:14 pm

Quote :
He looks rather feminine with the long flowing hair and relaxed facial expression as if he just got done climaxing.
That's what you mean when you say Dionysian?

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 9:25 pm

Those things pertain to the Dionysian aspect of existence, so yes.
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:09 am

PR,

What I remember essentially of your initial posts was the reference to and adoration the Mexican Cartel. A first sign of your naivety. Physical beauty is transitory, not to build a castle on, but enjoyed for as long as you have it. You don't need nurturing, you are past that, you need a mentor, someone of substance. What was enlightening was the change in your attitude to those on ILP. You became subservient almost timid, it was then I understood, your makeup.

You had a teacher, a leader, a male, here on this Forum and you turned your back. For what? A short cut to nowhere.

You are at edge of the precipice, what choices you make will impact considerably on your happiness and ongoing development.

There are a few in Forums who have displayed intellectual prowess, but Satyr has individuality coupled with this, which is rare.

I came here lacking in humility gradually coming to realise that I have much to learn and willingly embrace this, taking from Satyr and the other contributors on this Forum their diverse views and sincerity in their quest for truth.

This little Forum, the gem that it is, I hope, will continue to be safeguarded and flourish.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:30 am

How did I become subservient to members of ILP? I was banned from there  eternally for calling Maia a whore! haha I wasn't some cookie-cutter, goodie-two-shoe, submissive spaniel over there. I was, probably, more nasty to people there than I have to anyone here.

I realize that many people look down with supreme disdain upon the cartels, I get it. They are bunch of greedy, thuggish, savage, ruthless people. But I am beyond societal-thrall virtues. I see nature for what it is: an amoral, harsh, indifferent bitch that favors the strong.

Satyr has said himself many times that he is not a messiah, that he is not here to save the inferiors ( which he views me as ). I'm positive he never viewed himself as a mentor to me.

Good hearing from you though, sweet heart. Long time no talk. Have you been indignant with me?
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 12:46 am

Lyssa wrote:

Quote :
The way I see it, Clarity is everything; placing the facts before one then and there. This was the "meaning" of the Agora. Unambiguity.
"Placing the facts before one then and there".  These facts are before them, even when they are in grade school.  It is more complicated than that.  The young feel invincible, they won't become addicted, they won't die.  

Lyssa wrote:

Quote :
A responsible person makes this aware to another, how they choose to act is upto them
and you are absolved from then on of any bad outcome? 
This is your child.  
What you don't understand is responsibility doesn't end there so effortlessly.  
I believe one must be VIGILANT, ALWAYS.  

There is another aspect of this which has not been addressed and that is a propensity for having an addictive personality, perhaps inherited from the mother or father.

Watch this vid.  It is a doctor's account of the loss of his son to drugs.  I would imagine the son would have been more than adequately instructed on this topic.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by reasonvemotion on Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 1:10 am

Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Look at how he did not bully Primal, exploiting that boy's youth, simply because he came from KT.
and it will spill over to that new Forum.

Do you not see this, PR?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Han / The Sigma Han / The Sigma - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Han / The Sigma
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: