Things to Read

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Things to Read - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things to Read Things to Read - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 7:21 am

I've expressed my position on conspiracies and how they can be used to cover up legitimate operations.
All you do is call it a "conspiracy theory" including it in other ridiculous claims, like BigFoote, and UFO abductions, to silence any rational exploration of possibilities.

I never said 9/11 was a chance event. I said one has to adjust his understanding of conspiracies from a well organized plan to one that simply takes advantage of a real event, such as the plan to hijack the planes and crash them into those buildings.
How would a conspiracy take advantage of a conspiracy?
It would allow it to happen - aiding it so that it does happen, and then plan for the consequences....like the invasion of Iraq, or the collapse of the three buildings to achieve maximum body counts in preparation for a war.

Naive minds believe in the system. They always work as they ought to in theory.
Anyone raised on Communism would have an additional psychosis with believing in the purity of Democracy, closing his eyes to any hint of corruption.

Such minds would also believe that the U.S. invaded Iraq due to WMD's and to b ring democracy to the Iraqi people, or to liberate females from Islamic paternalism...

Manufacturing consent follows the same methods as marketing applies when it manufactures demand.
Manipulating the masses is easy when you control the mass media and the education system.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Read Things to Read - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 7:48 am

For example...a conspiracy based on a conspiracy to bomb the buildings would require minimal organizing and planning and a lot of information.
Conspirators would simply allow the conspirators to train, without being harassed, and to not be detected during the course of their plan.
Perhaps, in anticipation they would prepare and install explosives, under the pretext of building maintenance or security drills. Then they would wait.
The original conspirators - terrorists - would want to land a symbolic blow on their enemy, which created and secretly funds them - the foot soldiers need not know or understand what they are doing an for what reasons.
They need only be fanatics and imbeciles...like this polish youth. minds that simply accept the authority's words and motives as being genuine.  
The secondary conspirators would be motivated by their need to attack Iraq and take out a puppet that is no longer useful.
They green light his plan to invade and take over Kuwait and then accuse him of aggression. A set-up, Mafia style.

Do you see how it works.
Then you send serious looking generals and bureaucrats-  preferably belonging to a minority group - like Powell, to sell the lie that Hussein has WMD's, to justify it to your own people - who are sheeple that simply believe the official narrative, like polish youth - and to justify it to your own allies.
All lies.
After destroying a country - the Brits invented - you are astounded as to why they are not grateful, accusing the next target of conspiring against you?
See, the U.S. is always the victim of a mistake a misunderstanding or hatred. It is never responsible.
Victim-hood.
How do they sell their plan to attack Iran to the sheeple?
They invent chemical attacks, attacks on oil-tankers, conspiracies to kill the innocent people of Iran...etc.
The so called "American contractor" is wordspeak for mercenary.
Try to explain all this to an imbecile and a naive douche-bag.
Ya can't.
He's just been given Democracy so Democracy has to remain pure and sacred - motivated only by the most benevolent ideals.

These men-children have no idea what power is, or how it is maintained.

I try not to be cynical but in the midst of such naivete how can I not?
Such naiveté cannot be trusted.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Things to Read Things to Read - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 10:05 am

Polishyouth wrote:
Yes, I definitely feel intimidated intellectually if I didn't personally and emotionally before. You remember everything you read but you fail to remember that I never proposed marxism as a system of philosophical orientation nor even definitely as an economic one which I only said I found useful in parts to myself whilst simultaneously saying my mind is not made up on it so there is no challenge for me from satyr because there is no disagreement regarding Marx nor marxism(nor your unwarranted smears on me defending blacks)... How could a man of such astute genius fail to realise this and smear me based on nothing I ever said but his own assumptions, supposedly caused by his insecurities regarding my sharp disagreement with your total confidence in that 9/11 was an inside job, that then seeks to undermine my character and intellect by unwarranted smears and unspecified references to me being a modern.

You didn’t need to directly propose Marxism as an alternative to anything, your sympathies towards it expose an underlined dysfunctional attachment related to its grand narrative of equality. Like that Michael Jones sophist, who exposes Judaism but honors his Christian heritage in it. People like to believe because they do not say anything outright, but then cater to it in other subtle ways, they can get away with being held accountable for their true beliefs. It’s conniving weak-minded tactics of escapism that don’t work on me. Understand this, my accusation of you being modern comes from not only your admitted political standpoint of being a “Republican-Democrat” which is tedious and asinine, and which alone proves this case, but from patterns in your thinking about subjects such as racial supremacy, Christianity, and most importantly this very specific feeling you nurture about resisting against established collective aristocratic beliefs simply because they are established and propose a state of order agreed on by elite minds. In other words, you challenge for the sake of challenging, this is what modern minds with an inferiority complex do. They question for the sake of questioning, with no objective, just to be seditious and acquire some sense of self-worth and to place themselves outside the norm as some kind of powerful rogue who has the real understanding of what the truth is.

If you didn’t disagree with Satyr than you agree with his statements about Marxism being an inheritor of Abrahamic nihilism, something you said it wasn’t. I’m not speaking for Satyr, I’m referencing the correct contentions he made, which you now claim to agree with apparently. I don’t think you have a clue. If we explore something wrong for the purposes of strengthening what we consider right, then that exploration is courageous, if we explore something wrong for the sake of finding value in it, like you do with Marxism and other subversive notions of equality, then we become lost or perverted and our true desires come to the surface.

Polishyouth wrote:
Nor a democratic one, I prefer democracy, but I have never said other should or it's the best, I am a democrat because out of all the other contemporary options this one aligns most with my goals and ideals, it has nothing to do with philosophy

Now we come to the crux of your psychology. You are too inept or cowardly to find a way out of your indoctrination and cultural idealism. So instead of aligning yourself with something pure like Paganism, which is an embrace of life, you weakly fall back into your comforting ideas you were bred by, and stick to equality and Christianity, the embrace of death. This tells you something about your nature does it not?

Maybe your plight SHOULD have something to do with philosophy. Because so far it is not truth you wish to explore, only other biases and academic contextual beliefs.

Polishyouth wrote:
The American thinks liberal democracy is all there is, and that it has something to do with destroying culture and identity whilst it’s his own countries failed democracy that does so after driving the country into the pockets of Chinese and Arabs and the society ever so closer to a second world in large swaths...

Here's some advice, stop thinking in terms of modern institutionalized beliefs, if you can. Think about why you ascribe to them, and why they appeal to you. If you can’t, then you will remain a modern mind.
Back to top Go down
polishyouth
Attention Whore

PostSubject: Re: Things to Read Things to Read - Page 12 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 8:46 pm

My account is gone, the posts remain, truth be told the insults got to me and boiled me inside more than they should have ergo the drama, I am young;still need to learn the ropes, insecurity goes on offence and uses it vulgarity and lack of taste to knock-off what it senses is its disadvantage proportionally to its desired outcome, I got baited this time like an idiot.I will be back to defend myself properly or argue your straw-man against me that took me by surprise because of its caliber and magnitude of thought, I swear by it.
Back to top Go down
Absurdity

Absurdity

PostSubject: Re: Things to Read Things to Read - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 8:23 am

Sometimes you read things and they ring true for you. Odin as water, God of flow - Flux.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Read Things to Read - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 8:49 am

All pagan deities are anthropomorphic representations of interactions, i.e., Flux.
The kind of patterns interacting, or the absence of patterns, determines the traits of the deity.

Leaders of paternal Deities, such as Zeus and Odin, have an all-encompassing trait.
A trait, like fluidity, which can be found in all types, all deities.
Zeus, for example, represents electromagnetism, which is found - the father of - all known, observed, kinds of patterns, and even in the absence of patterns, because electromagnetism is a representation of dynamism, attraction/repulsion being interactivity.
Existence is dynamic.....ergo all is interactive, whether they display a pattern or not.
Energy.
Power.
Flux.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Read Things to Read - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 8:51 am

Abrahamism is monism - the implosion of energies into an singular idea/ideal. The noumenon, represented by language - semiotics.
An abstraction.
Reduction of multiplicity into a singularity that cannot be experienced but only thought, and spoken of, alluded to.

Whole
One
Complete

Although the idea of energy alludes to a singular concept it is not to be considered as such, but as a representation of multiplicity. The mind must conceptualize using absolutes, or ideas that aspire to become all-encompassing - absolute only exist in the mind, as a vague obscure, representation, alluding to something other.
Ergo metaphorical.
The ancients used such imagery....like fire, or water, to encompass all in a singular concept - usually found in their environment, i.e., usually patterned, ordered....giving the impression that all is ordered.
Man must reduce existence to something he can wrap his conciousness around - simplifications/generalizations gradually imploding into a singularity - one idea.
The process usually involves the projection of mind outside existence.
So, all is fire from the vantage point of an observer, reducing fire to a singular event, a single idea.
We do the same with the concept of universe, creating all kinds of paradoxes - ideal/real conflicts.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Things to Read Things to Read - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 11:04 am

Absurdity wrote:
Sometimes you read things and they ring true for you. Odin as water, God of flow - Flux.

Good etymological article.

The significance of water in pagan mythology is the pure representation of flux, of perennial change in nature. The active phenomenon of existence. Odin sacrificed himself upon Yggdrasil, the world tree, (which also translates to "gallows" I.e. 'Odin's Gallows') in order to obtain the source of all wisdom in the world. His transformation to a "wanderer" signifies the endless search for truth and the cruelty of nature to keep one in the suffering of spiritual yearning. Odin symbolised as water is a good mythology. Water is flux, Odin wanders in constant motion, movement. Wisdom is flux.

But his sacrifice was not for men, but for himself as the individualized philosophical spirit, separated from the rest of man. The meaning behind it is that truth is esoteric and innate and acquired through self-awareness, at least the 'pure form of it as it is understood in this way. The selfhood of philosophy has to do with an exclusion from collective sources of knowledge which carry with it tainted biases of the common mind. The truth lies in a freedom from that constraint in solitude; to open the mind to real truth as it is in the world, hence the "wanderer" archetype. Christianity corrupted this by appropriating Woden, into Jesus Christ, who inverted this Pagan rite of passage, into a sacrifice for the sins of mankind, turning man against himself and imprisoning him into a morbid cell of guilt and shame.  Jesus was also a wanderer but of the Jewish nomadic custom. Rootless, resentful, self-hating. When one hates oneself, their only recourse is to "acquire" a self from another. This other is God, which became the ideal of Wisdom in monotheism.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Read Things to Read - Page 12 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2020 2:17 pm

Heraclitus used it in his 'you cannot step in the same river twice' metaphor.
Fluidity is also implied in the metaphor of fire.
The difference is that fire also incorporates pathos, Eros, while water is cold, or does not imply a temperature.
It is cold - indifferent - relative to the body.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Things to Read Things to Read - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 8:40 am

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Things to Read Things to Read - Page 12 EmptySun Feb 16, 2020 11:00 am

I doubt SAS has heard of this nobleman.

Review wrote:
Some of us consider Brahe to be one of the most important enablers of modern science. His meticulous work in astronomy laid the basis for Kepler's Laws of Planetary Motion. In turn, it may be argued that Kepler's laws were an essential precursor to Newton's Law of Universal Gravitation. This outstanding little book gives a highly digestible and entertaining insight into this great Dane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things to Read Things to Read - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things to Read
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA :: LYCEUM-
Jump to: