Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

About Love

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

About Love - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Love About Love - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:48 pm

Lyssa........"in between breaks".......

Satyr..........on vacation...... LOL

Little popsie, how I excite you, why you are in a frenzy.

Is it Satyr or Nymphete today. A bit of both I see.

Does this mean it is goodbye.... lol!

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: About Love About Love - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:41 pm

reasonvemotion wrote:
Lyssa........"in between breaks".......

Satyr..........on vacation...... LOL

r/e. wants to pretend Satyr and I are the same because she cannot believe or even accept there can be girls like me who do not see men like Satyr as bullies.
Its easy for her to clump me with Satyr, and attack him, because that way, she never has to challenge me. She fears me.
Its always easy to sling mud on men - they are typically 'evil' and 'bad'.

fear makes some people go in a lying frenzy as well.

she has been here on this forum and not started even one intellectual topic and only responds to issues on love, etc.
To me, that exposes her emotional needs as honest as daylight, just like her erased love letter.

She tries to shame men for being fathers and looking after their children; a divorced woman feeling empty with no child is bound to be envious and resentful; she grabs it like a delicious opportunity... to show what? To care for your child is to be a beta male, she says lol!

The emptiness of your paradise must be too much to bear; I atleast would not say goodbye to you... feel free to find peace here; there's Magsj and Kriswest and so many other shy girls too coming here for the same, and you can be one more.

laterzz.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: About Love About Love - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:48 pm

Satyr wrote:
Lyssa wrote:

R/E. has always been incoherent, jekyll/hyde type. She has always passionately expressed herself and then bitten her lips and quickly pressed the edit button.

Remember on PN she was all praises for your sensitive poetry... and then called you a bully. She flips.
No, she doesn't flip.

She's confused.
She can't incorporate my sensitivity into her romantic idealism, after I display cruelty.

For her, empathy and sensitivity, automatically results in kindness, humility, surrender to otherness.

She can't understand how someone so perceptive can be so vicious.
Her experience has taught her that perceptiveness goes hand and hand with nerdiness, or with the effete, socially inept dorkiness...the boy crying all alone every night.

It's part of this feminine mystique. The internal disharmony between instinct and idealism; unfocused, primordial desire conflicting with socially manufactured romanticism.
It's why she cannot bring herself to believe a female would think like you do.

If you are soft, you are beta and not a real man and boring and dull.
If you are harsh, you are bully and not a real human and over-excited and in a frenzy.

Some women hate themselves and so nothing can satisfy them, because their self-hatred makes it impossible for them to enjoy anything.
She's not confused; she knows what she wants; a delicious dish before her and she wants to taste it too but she lacks the organs to enjoy it and so she takes it out on others.

A woman remaining single and unmotherly beyond a certain age - flips. Kriswest talking of dogs and dog-shite...
r/e. has a nice pussycat, I bet.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: About Love About Love - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:28 am

as there is nothing of value to respond to, a little insight perhaps may not go astray....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: About Love About Love - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 7:14 am

So you want to have your cake and eat it too.

You know what would be awesome? - If I could find that woman who takes care of me, takes responsibility for all things that go wrong, is always nice and 'reasonable' to me, is like a perfect mother for me. At the same time she's in awe of me and gives me what I want, how I want and when I want it.

Doesn't that sound really awesomest?

You don't see the other side of that coin, do you?
Mixing what the feminine wants with what women have been impregnated with in their heads.

Remember the punchline of that clip - the amusingly tragic thing is that men should be repulsed by those "successful" and "intelligent" women yet it's considered a failing.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: About Love About Love - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:02 am

reasonvemotion wrote:
as there is nothing of value to respond to, a little insight perhaps may not go astray....

I luv it.

The supposition that Lyssa and I are one and the same, is needed to then preserve the hypothesis that intelligent women - with or without looks - are intimidating.
You, obviously, being intelligent and hot, all at once.

I like the scene. It reminded me of the often misuse of the concept of success.
Amongst the Moderns intelligence MUST result in social status.
There is no other reason for it.
This produces the idea that socially successful men and women are automatically intelligent.

We can see the equalization effect.
Modern social status, based on production, acquiring credentials to become productive, is the quintessential leveling ground.

Therefore, the current increase in female university graduations and their attainment of institutional positions of authority, constitutes evidence that, yes, men and women are the same.

Another interesting factor, the clip reminded me of.
Oftentimes the "intimidation" factor females think is behind male reactions to them is not a product of their qualities but of their status....and the bitchy, female thinks men run form her because they find her frighteningly superior.
This is also used by Negroes.
Many blacks are tempted to explain any averse reaction to them, personally, as it being a result of racism.
Any time anyone has a negative reaction to them, on a personal level, he, or she, does not try to find the reason in himself, but in something outside himself, in the other.
Race and sex, being the Modern Day, uniformity tools, provide a good shaming device.

The clip also provides evidence on hos pop-culture promotes certain types as being ridiculous, crude, and others as being sophisticated, suave, and wronged.

The idea of a sexy young woman climbing up the corporate ladder is a bit farfetched...not because of sexism, because an average intelligence suffices to be a mediocre corporate executive, or a doctor, or a lawyer - a favorite amongst modern Caucasian females - but, simply, due to the law concerning the path-of-least-resistance.
Ease is seductive, and most often the path which is easiest is taken.

But, there is also the factor of female integration.
The female feels valuable, and safe, within social structures.
Her ascending the social status ladder, by any means available to her, is a way of ensuring her progeny, and her, will enjoy the benefits of the group's sheltering power.

This is why effete males and females are so good at playing the game of social conventions. They do not challenge or try to think outside its premises. their intellect is focused on finding ways to integrate and to ascend within its premises...which are taken for granted.
This is, also, why they make excellent, average, or slightly above average, producers of goods and services.
The institution, first through the education system, provides them with the agenda, the precedent, and the recipe.
This is why few females make above average chefs, comedians, thinkers, inventors, explorers. To be exceptional is the creative fields requires thought outside the social and cultural premises...and females are just not capable of it.
Female brains are totally committed to what lies within the box.

Their dedication and discipline consists in following rules (conduct, engagement, etiquette, precedent) as precisely as possible.
This only requires an average mind...because the formula is already accessible and there, present like Biblical text, to consult and carry on your duties.
Zero creativity, innovation, necessary...for those only wanting to a career that will offer them access to luxury and a higher quality of mate.
Here, "quality" is a reflection of the one who is judging it....therefore a social-fly will find attractive another social-fly; for a woman, preferably, with a higher social status.

reasonevmotion having become reliant on these tactics, and failing to bring them to bear here, where appearance and social status are insignificant, can't help but fall back to their comforting, easy, power of suggestion.
Having been caught in a moment of weakness, and now questioning her judgment concerning Lyssa and Satyr, she indulges in a bit of redirection and insinuation.
She, both, takes the subject off, with a non-response, and then implies what she wisahes to refocus attention upon: her presumed attractiveness and/or social status.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: About Love About Love - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 8:59 am

Quote :
Therefore, the current increase in female university graduations and their attainment of institutional positions of authority, constitutes evidence that, yes, men and women are the same.

University lectures are by now filled with simple and repetitive tasks. Anybody can make it, especially in economic and social studies. In the past it was more about fewer but more difficult tasks which required intelligence (if you did it by yourself) - now it's about lots of repetitive, easy tasks. The selection is about endurance, patience, tolerance of meaningless exercises.

Quote :
Oftentimes the "intimidation" factor females think is behind male reactions to them is not a product of their qualities but of their status....and the bitchy, female thinks men run form her because they find her frighteningly superior.

That's a common theme with (young) women by now. If you ask them and wade through their bullshit then they finally admit that it's them who don't feel attraction for a male of lower status. Where it's again another issue that many women are so out of touch with themselves that they don't even know what they themselves in particular value more or less in a man. Genetically this is devastating in the long run - the selection process is unnatural - it's not even necessarily about attractive looks. Absolutely ; ) out of touch with themselves.

Quote :
This is, also, why they make excellent, average, or slightly above average, producers of goods and services.

Again, high tolerance, contentment and endurance with meaningless, boring, repetitive tasks.
A quality which is rewarded in current society.

No challenge and not demanding excellence. Nobody is always perfect but it's not even about that. Failure is part of that game. But masculinity is motivated by challenge and demand for excellence, trying and rise above the average.

Dull, dull, dull...times
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: About Love About Love - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:23 am

Automation is a Modern technology.
The logos of technique.

The, so called, expert, is a representative of a technique.
Creativity, genius, innovation, is not necessary to be an expert.
Information, data, knowledge, is pooled, and controlled.

The work requires is to learn the methodology....and to do the work required to sample from precedent.
The expert has experience, with the method and the text, the authority, which he samples.
Feminine dispositions are well-suited for this kind of work.

Last edited by Satyr on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: About Love About Love - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:52 am

Yes.

Repetitive, stupid tasks are not anymore only an issue for the uneducated assembly worker but through and through up to the high ivory towers. Perhaps even worse in those highly 'educated' positions - it looks like it, to me.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: About Love About Love - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:01 pm

Anfang wrote:

Again, high tolerance, contentment and endurance with meaningless, boring, repetitive tasks.
A quality which is rewarded in current society.

No challenge and not demanding excellence. Nobody is always perfect but it's not even about that. Failure is part of that game. But masculinity is motivated by challenge and demand for excellence, trying and rise above the average.

Dull, dull, dull...times

They still demand excellence in mate selection. Except excellence is physical fitness and social success with just a touch of rebelliousness. He has to have his own masculine project/endeavors but only as long as it doesn't detract from his most important task (attending her needs ). They don't want the pussywhiped husband, but they don't a man that is too anti status-quo.

The status quo is an affront to a man's masculinity so he challenges it. He feels pride in trying to overcome it. Domestication is an evil word, but he still wants a family, so he plays the game.

Women's passive aggressive nature allows her to easily assert herself within the domesticated system, using her passive aggressiveness to not only get a mate but keep said mate in line by constantly keeping the petty drama alive. Even if her intuition or her bodily desires want something more, the idea that the control or security that she's gained within the system, could be lost, is too much to ever risk... so she continues on mercilessly parroting the status quo. Women's biggest risk is maybe childbirth so everything she does is only a means to secure the best conditions to have children. This is where her greatest responsibility lies... This is maybe why she doesn't even demonstrate the same responsibility as men in simple human interaction... being more prone to deception.

Man's responsibility and risk is towards overcoming himself, becoming something greater. Man becomes more beautiful/attractive, potentially even more so after death. How he behaves, how he interacts with people has very large meaning because his LASTING image depends on it... For a woman, interaction can be less polite. She is less responsible because for her it's about finding a mate...the cat and mouse games, the aggressiveness, the lashing out is actually beneficial to attracting someone. Women want to be with/ a part of beauty. The illusion of beauty that woman creates is more superficial, thus why it's so important to get a mate when she' still young and vibrant. The system is likewise very superficial and promotes "youth" and wild directionless sexuality. It's very easy then for women to "seem" very beautiful for a man when she blends in so well with trendy ideals of beauty. She is able to "maintain" her beauty within this system as well, because the system continually caters to it... and "maintaining" beauty is a prime concern for women.. it gives her security/control/power. Vanity is enough defend the system.

For a lot of men, just having a hot women to have sex with on a regular basis is enough of a boost to keep his manhood in check. Sex becomes a steam valve for all his dissatisfaction with the system. Once in a relationship, he'll complain about how "crazy" women are with his friends while he watches the game and drinks some beer... this is just another steam valve...taking jabs at women from time to time while being heavily domesticated... and because he now has a woman (thus making him a "man") he'll defend his domesticated situation and the conditions that created it to the death...
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: About Love About Love - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:43 pm

reasonvemotion wrote:

Another erasure/edit? What was that about Greek hospitality...? ha ha

Laughing

Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: About Love About Love - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 9:02 pm

Picture this.

Satyr on vacation, arising at 7 a.m. to read and respond to MY posts. He carefully reads and analyses my every word.

He knows my psychological profile. Did you know he is a psychiatrist of the most eminent kind. He hones in on my craving to be romantically sated, he even turns down the covers on the bed and invites me to sample his sexual prowess.

Perhaps it is time to drop the subterfuge.

Cruel to be kind and all that stuff.

I am a man, BUT no average man....

I exude a silent magnetic charisma that electrifies the entire room just by my presence. Know what I am saying? Maybe you dont, still hung up on that Lyssa chick roaming inside your head.

Back to business.

Interested?

"It could be arranged".

NOBODY WILL KNOW, you know what I mean. No rough sex, just love and sensitivity. Cool

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: About Love About Love - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:14 pm

reasonvemotion wrote:
Picture this.
Picture this...
reasonvemotion wrote:
Satyr on vacation, arising at 7 a.m. to read and respond to MY posts. He carefully reads and analyses my every word.
Satyr wakes up, every day, vacation or not, at 5 a.m....to read.
The latest he wakes up, no matter what time he goes to bed, is 6 a.m....vacation, or not.
If, Satyr, has not gotten enough sleep, he usually takes a nap, around noontime, if he is not working.

Your response, like those of many others, is insignificant, yet a welcomed distraction from his everyday routine.
He reads, having one of his three, daily, cups of coffee....before he writes, as he watched T.V.
When his son is about, he teaches the boy....arithmetic, how to write and read...how to think.

No analysis required, as Satyr has had an uncanny intuition, ever since he was a wee-bit kid, and he perceives things without much effort.
Many times he feels things, without being clear on the details. This makes Satyr interested, as he must clarify, reason, bring into consciousness, that which he senses on a visceral level.
Like your sexual desire. It was obvious, from the PN days...yet Satyr knew many walls had to be broken down or hurdled before it made itself direct.
There are others like you....still hiding.

reasonvemotion wrote:
He knows my psychological profile. Did you know he is a psychiatrist of the most eminent kind.
Satyr does not care about "eminence," or anything celebrated, and appreciated, by the many...the majority.
Popularity is, for him, a first indication of degradation...as it exposes a need.
Who, and what, the many respect, and are inspired by, such as love/lust, is, for him, a first cause for caution.
That which everyone wants, is what he should guide away from.

Your stories of trust were a sign.
I bet you thought that what I "lacked" was a way out of my homo closet...my latent homosexuality.

Satyr psychoanalyzes intuitively, with a feminine guile...and then imposes upon it a masculine order.
Satyr's cleverness is a product of a mingling between his feminine and masculine essence.
The masculine has always been dominant in Satyr...making him distinctly Apollonian.
It may surprise you, but if feminine spirits is what you crave, then you should remain in PN...or ILP.

He, this Satyr creature, is superior to both females and males, in their own realm, because he is not totally engulfed within either.
Still, Satyr is fully, and completely masculine, in all things sexual...although many times he's been confused, due to his artistry and sensitivity (coming forth as vulgar cruelty), for a homo....and has been propositioned as such.
Satyr knows that those reliant upon credentials, degrees, institutional affirmation, are those most easily understood...because they are the most feminine....and females, for Satyr are easy.

The feminine, for Satyr, is not mysterious...complex, ambiguous...mystical...it is far easier than the masculine.
Femininity is even less intricate when it is found in a biological male...in which case it indicates a genetic degradation...like rotting flesh...like an entangled chromosome.
The idea of a male enjoying being penetrated, is repulsive to Satyr...on a level not even the primal, the brutish, the compensating, hyper-masculine, can fully appreciate.

reasonvemotion wrote:
He hones in on my craving to be romantically sated, he even turns down the covers on the bed and invites me to sample his sexual prowess.
Satyr knows that the other need not be explored, or forced, or prodded.
The other wants to be seen.The other begs to expose himself/herself.
This desire, is totally female...and those who succumb to it, most easily, are the most feminine.

Satyr realized this, early on in his life.
This is why Satyr rarely, if ever, puts much effort in making others spill their guts, because he knows that it is, no more, than a matter of time before they do.
Satyr is adept at reading signs, at deciphering details...whether physical or mental....for both are expressions of activity, and actions never, EVER, lie.
This ability has caused Satyr, much pain...when Satyr was a baby goat.
But Satyr has become more thick-skinned, and able to ignore such social data.
Satyr has had to adapt, so as to not break, or go insane.
Some people think that the outcome is insane...or an illness. But, Satyr knows what it is, and other people's judgments make him yawn....and/or snicker.
Satyr has trained himself to wait, to not care, to adjust...to make the other feel comfortable, to make himself a recipient for what the other wishes to express.
This makes Satyr likable...when he keeps his thoughts to himself.
Others warm up to him...because he can read people and adjust, making him feel warm, or seductive, or charismatic.
Do you understand why Satyr uses the Lecter avatar, now?

This is not easy for Satyr, and he cannot maintain the effort for long, because it takes endurance and patience, and a repression of self....since a slight miscalculation will make the other balk.
Movies exaggerate certain talents.
Satyr often does so....willingly miscalculate that is, so as to drive the other away....because the other may be dull, or typical, or uninteresting...or annoying.
He, often, insults, or does something he knows will drive the other away.....precisely, so as to drive them away.
Satyr prefers solitude to the din of humanity. He is drowned in data when amongst people...this is why he functions best in one-on-one situations.
Most think Satyr suffers in his solitude, but for him it is a relief from the clamor of human degeneracy. He cannot turn away, or close his eyes and ears to it...so he must retreat into loneliness to recover from the stench.
Such as a faggot wanting to be loved by a male.

The secret Satyr knows is one which is counter-intuitive...something few can accept or make use of.
He knows that not giving a shit, is attractive, and that one cannot fake not giving a shit, because females have an instinct for it.
He knows that one must ACTUALLY, not give a shit, or not try to fake it at all....which makes for an interesting conundrum...a paradox, he experienced early on, in his youth; something that caused him much confusion and....pain; something he had to come to terms with, and grow to understand and to accept about the world, about humanity.

Satyr, realized what power was...and how it could not be faked, imitated, pretended...put on like a veil, like one wears credentials of expertise and of social ascendance.
He knew of its attractive power, particularly towards females, amongst men and women, and how it was insignificant for the one who possessed it, unless it was a power over self, and only self.

reasonvemotion wrote:
Perhaps it is time to drop the subterfuge.
Shall we?
I never pretended....nor was I ever Lyssa. Even on ILP I made sure to sue larger fonts to indicate my essence.
Did ya pay attention, girl?
Then let us begin by you explaining why you do not address my shadow, Lyssa, since we are one and the same?
Did I not tell you to not address Satyr again?
Why would a bitch, like you, ignore my command?

Shall we play, my sweet?
Shall we go beyond the facades and the social rules?
Shall we do this in public...so that others may learn and bear witness to what western decay has resulted in?

reasonvemotion wrote:
Cruel to be kind and all that stuff.
Indeed.

reasonvemotion wrote:
I am a man, BUT no average man....
Mmmmm....yes.
Uncover yourself, to me.

Tell me about your sexual preferences...your fantasies.

reasonvemotion wrote:
I exude a silent magnetic charisma that electrifies the entire room just by my presence. Know what I am saying? Maybe you dont, still hung up on that Lyssa chick roaming inside your head.
Oh, my sweet, I know what you are saying...but do you know how what you are saying does not matter, to anyone but the ones, the type, you exude such an effect over?
I am certain that amongst the brutish you walk with the kingly grace of a Queen.

Rest assured...if I were in the room, you would not go unnoticed....but not in a flattering way.
You, on the other hand, would never recognize me.
You would consider me nice...but boring.
You would dismiss me...in your desperation to be flamboyant and to be appreciated.

reasonvemotion wrote:
Back to business.
It's always a pelasure, for such as I.

reasonvemotion wrote:
Interested?
I am interested in many things...but not always in the way others can appreciate.

reasonvemotion wrote:
"It could be arranged".

NOBODY WILL KNOW, you know what I mean. No rough sex, just love and sensitivity. Cool
Then no, physical, contact is necessary.

You seem to have misunderstood.
I think it is because you have never met a man, a male, such as I.
For you, my sensitivity, can only be rooted in a feminine nature....when nothing could be further from the truth.
You impress those who are most like you...though they may not admit to being so submissive. They may, even, exaggerate their masculinity because they feel most insecure about it.
Know what I mean?
You cannot imagine a male with my awareness, because the only ones you know, that came close, were the ones who, like you, were effete, emasculated, feminine and nothing more.
This is because, for you, and those like you, to empathize, to be able to get into someone's head, is the same as being intimate...the same as sympathizing and relating and ....being compassionate: as in sharing a passion.
You, sweet cheeks, despite how impressive you may be, or think you are, have...no....fuckin'...clue.
I want you to keep that in mind next time you wear a nice garb, and flash those pearly whites.

You, do not comprehend what the feminine is, though it is what dominates your nature.
You, cannot understand how a man, a real man, and not the trash you are accustomed to, can KNOW what a female is, without actually being one, and can KNOW in a way a female can never know what it is to be male...or a female.
For you maleness is violence..."rough sex", you called it.
You consider maleness an act...a strut...a performance.
This makes you more feminine than any dress can.

You see, your inexperience with REAL males, has made you cocky...in a vaginal way.
Where would a moron, like you, ever experience real maleness, when it is prohibited, princess?
You seek for what you have never fully tasted....you seek for what you can only imagine., because if you actually had experience you would be running.

You think your engorged clitoris is a member-ship to a club you dream of giving yourself to.
Only thing is, that you want to full-fill your gap from the opposite direction....through the shit-hole.
Like most Moderns you think Greek means anal.

For you, the only male you know of is the one who denies his feminine side, rather than understanding and controlling it.
Like a fag exaggerates the feminine in him, becoming a clown of flamboyance, so too do hyper-masculine males exaggerate their masculinity, to hide their emasculation...coming across, as what you have become disgusted by: macho husks of wet, hard, meat.
For you, disgust is interpreted as fear...just as sexism and racism can only be hatred.
For you, sympathy, and empathy, are synonyms.
Me knowing who and what you are, automatically means I am feeling warm towards it.

I'm flattered...and a bit nauseated.
Twisted Evil
Not the first time this has happened.

reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: About Love About Love - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:25 pm

Too much information, mate.

Quote :
Satyr does not care about "eminence," or anything celebrated, and appreciated, by the many...the majority.
Popularity is, for him, a first indication of degradation...as it exposes a need.
Who, and what, the many respect, and are inspired by, such as love/lust, is, for him, a first cause for caution.
That which everyone wants, is what he should guide away from.

The demon knows your weaknesses and will use them to distract you from the task at hand.

He among you is the wisest who, like Socrates, knows that his wisdom is really worth nothing at all.

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: About Love About Love - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:00 am

Quote :
They still demand excellence in mate selection. Except excellence is physical fitness and social success with just a touch of rebelliousness. He has to have his own masculine project/endeavors but only as long as it doesn't detract from his most important task (attending her needs ). They don't want the pussywhiped husband, but they don't a man that is too anti status-quo.

Yes, it requires work to try and fit that description of yours, to work towards it.
Physical beauty is quite important for modern male-desirability, up to a certain level, after that it's more about the right actions, which derive from the right mindset which can't be faked - at least not for a prolonged time. The less you need, the less you have to have anything from a woman or in general others, the more attractive one becomes. Add to that the ability to be aware of the needs of others and you have a quite powerful and attractive individual.

Yet those qualities aren't all the same in every individual. One might not need others very much for one reason while someone else does neither for another reason and so on.

Let's assume that you reach that point where things are running rather well for you in the social sphere. What's next, where's the new challenge? How smooth are things supposed to work before something else becomes more important - you, your self? That's different from person to person.

That's just me spinning my thoughts after reading your post.

But to come back to the start. One can excel at many things, let's say I want to excel at picking berries from a bush. First day, I'll try to find the bushes - cool. Then let's think about a way, a technique how to pick them efficiently - cool. Let's think about logistics, let's try and experiment how to store them best - alright. But to keep on doing that for 50 days a year - sounds terrible to me - unless I'm starving and there is no better way how to sustain myself. But other than that I'd find it much more interesting to think about ways how to catch and hunt that rabbit, that deer,... and do it. New challenges, new frontiers.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: About Love About Love - Page 3 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:44 am

Satyr wrote:
We are inundated daily with messages.
Just look at the music pop-charts, and so how many of the songs are about love; look at the movies and see how many love stories you find there, the so called chick-flicks, but also how many films seemingly not about love, always include a love story or a love message in them.

Then there's the karmic threat: if you do not give love you shall not receive love...for an eternity.
(Thread: Hinduism <> Buddhism)

Yep.
In my experience, one does receive love by demanding it, that is, in a world where conditional/discriminatory love is considered to be no love at all. That is to use the instincts, to exploit the instincts of others to receive love.

Discriminating is the feed-back which is required for the maturation of somebody's mind. So the mantra and indoctrination of unconditional love is the, or one of the roots of the disintegration of social small-scale structures.

Or in a more overt way - There are whores everywhere, within both sexes. An epidemic of whores. And they are becoming less discriminatory about their choices, especially men. They are more easily satisfied, probably not used to the whore business.

Whore has quite a lot of negative connotations. I'm using it here in the sense of the Mother <-> Whore spectrum for women. Some whores are very expensive, very discriminatory about themselves, very self-possessed and resources alone won't sway them if the male is not to their liking. What man would not appreciate to conquer such a harlot?

Men used to have a Father <-> Warrior spectrum.

The thing is that the father and mother type are ridiculed, portrayed to be an unattractive personality type while the warrior type is outlawed, literally.

The whore type is the preferred one, especially the less discriminatory one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About Love About Love - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:10 pm

I am new to the site. And feign no pretense to be the intellectual equal of anyone I have read here.

Nonetheless.....I Do love "Cat-fights". Ain't sublimation great.

Thanks all.

Don
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: About Love About Love - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:13 pm

DonAmeche wrote:
I am new to the site. And feign no pretense to be the intellectual equal of anyone I have read here.

Nonetheless.....I Do love "Cat-fights". Ain't sublimation great.

Thanks all.

Don
Aaaaaand?

That was it?

The topic is love, not your humility.

PostSubject: Re: About Love About Love - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:39 pm

Fair enough.

But I did use the word "love" in the post at least. Humbly and without sublimation.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: About Love About Love - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:44 pm

Anything else, because I have to go and do my nails and wash my hair, and prepare my bath.

Try being less intimidated.
No matter what you've heard, we do not bite.

PostSubject: Re: About Love About Love - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:57 pm

No. Do Go primp. Although I've heard biting can be engaging.....I've only "heard" mind you. Probably wouldn't be something I would "Love"....There used it again.

I found your comments on the upper 1% - 5% of women and their mate choices interesting.....back-when I had read The Myth of Monogamy and Eve at Dawn . Then further on I found the comments between the "gals" engaging.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: About Love About Love - Page 3 EmptyMon May 27, 2013 11:01 pm

The "gals"?

PostSubject: Re: About Love About Love - Page 3 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 3:31 pm

Well Yah.

The Goodly Queen E. and Lyssa the Lizard Lady.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: About Love About Love - Page 3 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:27 pm

The following is titled

Abandon Hope

by Ogre Littletroll

"Woman is not human. Not in the sense we know. Although they resemble humans and mimic some of our behavior, Woman is more like a snake with tits and an ass.

They live according to a different set of rules than what we would consider fair and ethical. Woman acts and speaks according to whatever suits her emotional needs in the moment; and in doing so, anything is fair game. Lying, cheating, betrayal, nagging, and various forms of cruelty are all acceptable, provided that she feels her actions are justified, but regardless of how absurd her criteria for justification may be. Breaking appointments is perfectly acceptable and require no explanation.

Woman desires power. She may want to be equal to Man but she desires what is superior to her. Woman is constantly at odds with herself; she wants what she can't have; and when she gets what she wants she no longer wants it.

Woman is a whore; this is her natural state. She wants to be ravaged like a piece of meat; she wants to be violated; to be raped, to be sodomized. She is vile and perverted. Woman despises herself, and although she may want respect, she despises those who yield it to her.

Man is an emotional creature; affectionate, loyal, loving, fair and just. This is his natural state. Men who are not like this have only learned to become so through emulating the behavior of Woman, or have otherwise become corrupted due to emotional abuse.

Woman has the ability to do Man great emotional harm. Woman takes delight in manipulating the emotions of men so as to cause us anger, frustration, confusion, profound sadness and blind rage. She does this, whether knowingly or not, to test the emotional fortitude and power of men, to measure her own power, to feed her ego, to validate herself, or many other reasons. At no time does she feels her actions are immoral, no matter how cruel they may be. If the man retaliates, in an attempt to safeguard his emotional well-being, it is, in our legal system, a prosecutable crime.

But herein lies insight to understanding woman's desire. As previously stated, Woman desires what is superior to her. If a woman can control a thing, she is superior to it, and ergo does not desire of it. If she cannot control it, it must therefore be superior, and ergo she feels desire for it. This explains why Woman will do things which seem cruel to us, but to her, it is only her way of testing a man's desirability, although she may not be aware of this consciously.

Woman desires what she cannot have. She is attracted to married men, homosexual men, and the otherwise "taken", and may go to great extremes to sabotage a man's bonds with another so that she may have him to herself. Such a man is difficult to emotionally manipulate, since his needs are already met. Woman must go to great lengths to win him over. The greater the effort she must make, the more she desires him. Woman desires a challenge.

But the man who is single and available, willing and ready, this she finds repulsive. There goes a man who is free for the taking; to have and to hold; loyal and true; Woman regards him with disgust.

The single man truly has a dilemma. The single man is lonely; and as such is emotionally frail and vulnerable; he is easily manipulated by Woman and ergo undesirable. The very thing he needs to cure him of his vulnerability is the thing he cannot attain; and the greater his need, the more unattainable it becomes.

So then, what can such a man do?

A man must extinguish his desires, as in the Buddhist way of non-attachment. Buddhism states that desire is the cause of suffering; nowhere is this more obvious than in the case of the single man. If you desire something it has power over you; and if it is a woman you desire then she has that power; the very power that, once yielded to her, repels her.

The single man must give her NOTHING.

This is easier said than done, however. Woman is clever. It is only a matter of time before she finds a way to push through your cool exterior, drops your defenses, makes you feel safe, reaches in and pulls out your carefully guarded innate desire. (The so-called "inner wuss".)

And when that happens, she suddenly drops your sorry ass like a rock.

And the closer you got to attaining your desire, the harder was the fall.

Ultimately, what is the goal? Is the goal for the single man to acquire the thing that he desires? Actually, no. The goal is for the single man to acquire emotional well-being. He must safeguard this well-being above all else. How does he do this? By not sticking his neck out, or his head up, or his dick out, or his heart on his sleeve, however you want to put it, in harms way, where it can get cut off. And the only way to avoid a fall is to stay down.

The one thing that causes the single man's downfall, every time, is hope. The deluded belief that this time it will be better; this time it will be different; this time it's going to work out. Once he feels hope, he suddenly exposes himself emotionally, and, with penis flapping about in the wind for all to see, happily hands Woman his testicles so that she can gleefully crush them.

Do I propose that the single man simply not approach Woman? Not at all.

I suggest that he may do so, but only with the thought in mind that he will be rejected. Not might, but will, without doubt. If not today, then tomorrow. In effect, he has already been rejected even before approaching her. That being the case, she can't hurt him – he is already dead. Although he may find her desirable, he hopes for nothing, and expects nothing. Without expectation, he is free to interact with the woman and let that interaction run it's course, wherever it goes. The man must suppress any delusion of hope. It is a mental discipline. In effect all he must do is not yield to the temptation to place his emotional well-being in harm's way.

This is nothing new; I am only adapting the philosophy of the Resolute Acceptance of Death. The warrior goes into battle knowing he is already dead; therefore he has nothing to fear. In the same way, the single man engages a woman knowing he has already been rejected.

If the single man is going to feel anything it should be fear. Not fear of rejection, but the fear of a person who can cause him great emotional harm. Here is someone who can hurt him and should be regarded as an opponent in battle. This man must face his fear and engage his opponent. She will try to raise his hopes. She does this whether knowingly or not; she may be testing him; she may just want to validate her own ego, to test her own power.

A taken man is impervious to her machinations; there is already another woman, or perhaps many women in his life, that draw his emotional attention away from her. But the single man does not have this advantage. It is not enough to require of the single man to free himself of desires; sooner or later, Woman will find them. The single man must have something as his focus, his anchor, his center, to keep from straying into harm's way. What the single man has is rejection. He has his long history of failure as proof in validation of his pessimism. As long as he keeps this constant thought in the center of his interaction with her, he will remain serene, focused, and impervious to Woman's manipulations. He must remain confident in his own pessimism.

I then put forth the possibility, hypothetically speaking, that in doing so, the single man, being of serene and focused mind, emotionally impenetrable, free of attachment, centered and disciplined, may start to appear desirable to Woman. And as her efforts to break his focus continuously fail, she will grow frustrated and try even harder. Thusly the seeds of attraction are sown within her and shall begin to grow into desire."
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: About Love About Love - Page 3 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 12:56 pm

All a bit black and white but there are some good points in it.

Ogre wrote:
Man is an emotional creature; affectionate, loyal, loving, fair and just. This is his natural state. Men who are not like this have only learned to become so through emulating the behavior of Woman, or have otherwise become corrupted due to emotional abuse.

Here he shows an us versus them kind of call for unification among men. That whole part is very feminine.

Throughout the whole text seeths quite a lot of resentment and frustration, unresolved anger.

I am myself usually quite angry about myself whenever I am angry or filled with hatred. It's because I am thinking that feeling those emotions for someone or about something grants that other person/thing a lot of power over me. So, I try to only allow myself having those emotions when I deem the other worthy of receiving them.

To counter anger and frustration for things I don't deem worthy, my experience taught me that it works quite well to detatch oneself as much as possible from the influence of that person/thing. Or in other words to reduce the importance of said thing.

There is, again..., a difference between the feminine and the masculine in that regard. The feminine wants to affirm those emotions, experience love and hate to the fullest. One does love and hate that, which has power over oneself. The masculine does inspire those emotions. But it's a struggle, it must be, otherwise if the man were absolutely masculine all interactivity would cease to take place.

Last edited by Anfang on Thu May 30, 2013 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: About Love About Love - Page 3 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:23 pm

Quote :
I suggest that he may do so, but only with the thought in mind that he will be rejected. Not might, but will, without doubt. If not today, then tomorrow. In effect, he has already been rejected even before approaching her. That being the case, she can't hurt him – he is already dead. Although he may find her desirable, he hopes for nothing, and expects nothing. Without expectation, he is free to interact with the woman and let that interaction run it's course, wherever it goes. The man must suppress any delusion of hope. It is a mental discipline. In effect all he must do is not yield to the temptation to place his emotional well-being in harm's way.

This is nothing new; I am only adapting the philosophy of the Resolute Acceptance of Death. The warrior goes into battle knowing he is already dead; therefore he has nothing to fear. In the same way, the single man engages a woman knowing he has already been rejected.

This is surely better than going in with high hopes and expectations, but it's not the best advice. You should engage women with incredibly high expectations while at the same time knowing she is just a means, no mater how intoxicating she is, that rejection makes no difference because you're secure one way or another. It's important that you don't dismiss her intoxicating quality, or play mind games with yourself that you're "already dead" because that's not the most attractive way of being... you need to command the high tension that results from wanting her more than anything, knowing that you may or may not be ok.... In fact, you might break if she rejects you and you might not be ok, because it's part of the gamble. Your honesty demands that you consider all possibilities without any internal "safeguards" like being "already dead." You need to be able to maintain composure while considering and feeling the extent of all possibilities. In this way you appear the most powerful. If you're "already dead" where is the energy to take and ravage her? You remain secure and ok even with rejection because everything just serves to make you stronger... You know this ahead of time but still acknowledge the possibility of breaking which causes tension that requires masculine reason to resolve. Existing in a state of harnessed tension... she senses all that tense energy inside you, but there's a calm clarity in your eyes. Thus you appear as being able to satisfy her intellectually and sexually.

Quote :

If the single man is going to feel anything it should be fear. Not fear of rejection, but the fear of a person who can cause him great emotional harm. Here is someone who can hurt him and should be regarded as an opponent in battle. This man must face his fear and engage his opponent. She will try to raise his hopes. She does this whether knowingly or not; she may be testing him; she may just want to validate her own ego, to test her own power.

This is a little misguided. A woman is more of a plaything than an opponent. Yes she might break you, so you might be tempted to say she's an "opponent"... Men can be both incredibly strong and frail at the same time, and playing with a woman really tests this... "The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.”

Quote :
Ultimately, what is the goal? Is the goal for the single man to acquire the thing that he desires? Actually, no. The goal is for the single man to acquire emotional well-being. He must safeguard this well-being above all else. How does he do this? By not sticking his neck out, or his head up, or his dick out, or his heart on his sleeve, however you want to put it, in harms way, where it can get cut off. And the only way to avoid a fall is to stay down.

Man is very emotional, but the goal shouldn't be to acquire and "safe-guard" his fragile emotional state from woman. "Playing it safe" is cowardly, and women will most likely see through your feigned "indifference."

Quote :
Woman desires power. She may want to be equal to Man but she desires what is superior to her. Woman is constantly at odds with herself; she wants what she can't have; and when she gets what she wants she no longer wants it.

A man should have goals and aspirations that go beyond the need of women so that once the man has her, he doesn't become sexually or emotionally needy... she remains a means. He remains unattainable.

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: About Love About Love - Page 3 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:31 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
Man is very emotional, but the goal shouldn't be to acquire and "safe-guard" his fragile emotional state from woman. "Playing it safe" is cowardly, and women will most likely see through your feigned "indifference."

Hmm, "Playing it safe", like cutting off a part of oneself which likes (needs) to interact with the feminine in a dangerous way?

I'd consider it an immense loss but then again it depends on what one values or needs a lot.
Yet, I do know some men who are "aloof" not because they "play it safe" or because they feign their "aloofness" to play their dangerous game but because they Are aloof, not interested in that kind of interactivity.

I imagine that to be ultimately a disappointment for the woman, I think, I would be. It's like being a cat, waiting in front of a mousehole and after playing that game, it turns out that there was no mouse inside, in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: About Love About Love - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 9:04 pm

Love and hunger...

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: About Love About Love - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 6:41 pm

I love you tongue

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: About Love About Love - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:43 am

"...That is the nature of the chemical imperative to procreate..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Love About Love - Page 3 Empty