HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Christianity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:18 pm

I was being a lot more esoteric. Understandably, there's a couple perspectives with which one can approach material on nihilism (seen from as a negative nihilist, a positive nihilist or an 'objectivist'). I referred to Nietzsche's observation about a certain group when I talk about the people who refuse death at all costs.

I don't conflate the two, because martyrs are still in practice performing a Pagan sacrifice of self; just in the name of a nihilistic value system which turns them into zombies. None of this negates what you've said. I appreciate the approach, as an observation of loss - the erosion of what was once there.

Or perhaps you touch on a truth about the difference in the approach to sacrifice between Xt. and Pagans which is too fatal for me to handle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:30 pm

Reward/Punishment after death.

What better way to destroy the spirit for martyrdom and honor, suffering no indignity, than to convince someone that they will spend an eternity suffering hellish indignities in the after-life if they martyr themselves so?

In fact, martyrdom becomes a sort of sinful idolatry; either of us self or of a god which isn't in the bible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:53 pm

Reverence of a Jewish mother:
Wiki wrote:
Luther, however, also agreed with the Roman Catholic doctrine of the Immaculate Conception (that Mary was conceived free from original sin) by saying:

Martin Luther wrote:
[Mary] is full of grace, proclaimed to be entirely without sin. God's grace fills her with everything good and makes her devoid of all evil. God is with her, meaning that all she did or left undone is divine and the action of God in her. Moreover, God guarded and protected her from all that might be hurtful to her.[53]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Jews do not live with the idea of original sin - Christians do:

Samuel Roth wrote:
JUDAS: What do you want with me?
I: I want you to order the pride to die out in your eyes. I want you to be ashamed and confess your guilt.
JUDAS: But I am guilty of nothing. So what is there to be ashamed of?

Roth wrote:
JUDAS: I cannot understand this passion of yours. I have done nothing wrong, nothing unlawful.
I: I do not accuse you of being unlawful, but of being inhuman. Why, pray tell me, do you praise only what you sell, and invariably scowl at what you buy? Is that not against all sense of decency and humanity? You purchase what seems fair in your eyes, and certainly it must be precious to the one who parts with it. Yet when you are making the fatal exchange-money for beauty-you have not a smile or a kind word for the man who is about to enrich you by yielding something of a reluctant order to your grasping faculties. Have you ever seen yourself when you offer something for sale? What you sell may have usefulness. If it ever had beauty the beauty died in it the moment you touched it. Yet as you offer your awful offal your face lights up with animation, your lips curve with joyous anticipation, and only words of praise tinkle from your tongue.
JUDAS: That's handel, business.
I: Maybe. Handel seems to justify you in almost every one of your monstrous acts.

Boris Abromovitch wrote:
(37) "The difference," says Boris Abramovitch in Skolom Ash'es Three Cities, "between the Russians and the Jews consists rather in this: that the Russian loves to confess the evil that he does to his fellow-men, while the Jew prefers to confess only his good deeds. He conceals the evil within him, or forces himself to express it. The reason at the back of this is that the Russian likes to have something on his conscience; without a few pecks of sin, as it were, he doesn't like to show himself in the street, and if he shouldn't happen to have committed any he thinks up a few sins simply that he may be able to promenade with the mark of Cain on his brow. The Jew, on the other hand, likes always to have a clean conscience so as to be on the sure side. The slyness for which Jews are so famed consists in keeping their 'account' in the spiritual ledger perpetually balanced, as if an inspector might come along at any minute. A few may commit the meanest offenses, but he will always find some way of putting them in such a pure light in his own mind that they are changed into little virtues. If nothing else will serve, then he will make the good Lord his accomplice, as Jacob did. If a Christian had tricked Laban like Jacob – even if only in a small fraud like the peeled wands – he certainly would have felt guilty; but Jacob actually made a good deed out of it, on the excuse that it was necessary for his wife and children. The Jew is always prepared to transform his dirty, brutally egotistic interests into holy virtues. That's the kernel, if you'll excuse my saying so, of Jewish cunning."

Roth wrote:
I: Perhaps you can explain what you happen to be doing here. Spying on me, aren't you? But what is spying to you that it should worry your conscience? And whom do you think you serve by imposing your unpleasant presence on me?
JUDAS: You yourself.
I: Perfect. It's what I expected you to say. It wouldn't properly be you if you didn't interpret your easy meanness as an act of unselfish philanthropy. That's the most damnable thing about you. You must lie and cheat because it's second nature with you. But you must always be doing it in the name of some worthy cause. You put your ill-smelling hands on a man, and proceed to carefully, painstakingly choke the life out of him. But that is not enough. Not for you. You must explain to the world that you are really doing a good thing, that you are choking the man out of sheer love of him.(37)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:50 pm

The war with subtle Xt. and its morphing into secular humanism/scientific "intelligent design", and the philosophical "free-will" sects apart,, the war with crude Xt. and its broad lies continues; addressing that:

Tarl wrote:
"The Top Ten Lies of Christianity

10. Evolution lacks evidence.
9. The bible is historically accurate.
8. Darwin recanted his theories and accepted christianity before death.
7. Noah's Ark has been found.
6. The Ica Stones prove humans and dinosaurs coexisted.
5. The sounds of Hell prove Hell exists.
4. Many scientists convert to christianity, feeling their work leads them to believe in jesus.
3. The existence of Jesus is indisputable.
2. The King James Version of the bible is an accurate, unchanged, well translated canonical guide to the christian faith.
1. The book of Revelation refers to the apocalypse at a future date."

Dawkins links to a collection of how irrationally this crude Xt. continues everywhere:

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:32 am

Those that seek fathers in heaven are bastards of the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:01 am

Slaughtz wrote:
Those that seek fathers in heaven are bastards of the world.
This one is good.

View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:58 am

Is the degeneracy of Satan evidence of God's Goodness? Does the effects of twisted ideals on the worldly manifestation provide evidence of God's punishment for going against Him? Or, does it speak to the legitimacy of 'universal' idealism as a framework for behavior?

Does not the sterile and secular idea of 'universality' create hypermasculine principles? Is 'universal morality' not misogynistic?

Does not the simplification of Good and Evil mean that there can be no representative synthesis of the two, involving the human condition?

I am not concerned with universality occupying the noumenal realm, but instead the assumption that it occupies the phenomenal realm as something separate from the objectifying view of self. The ever increasing and strict, discriminatory, standard is something which can provide us personal meaning - but the presumption or expectation that others should live up to it (instead of aim for it) is at issue.

That is, the WASP which sees their ideal as the Good-for-all instead of Good-for-themselves. Likewise, the Good-for-all inevitably degenerates into something less specifically for-them and into something more like a Lowest Common Denominator as every group strives to create their own tribal interest as the same as Good-for-all, since the sweet moral outrage which comes with owning your very own interests as this, is a hypermasculine outrage which frightens individual souls. That is, a power which comes from the equating of your enemy with 'absolute evil' and justifying any means to destroying them. The ones who commit to responsibility of the Good-for-themselves, must always think about their complete history and what the precedent of their behavior could mean; who they must justify it to.

When you only need to justify it to the universal framework of morality, those who fail to live up to it know that their worldly interference would mean their destruction.

And, yes, the negation of this Universal morality is just as nihilistic - the one which says there is no pattern for moral justification. The Atheists and the cynics - the Jokers and anarchists. The laughers. The empty and abyssal who think there will or never can exist a small bit of warmth in this universe in the far off trillionth of years in the future which we contribute to, even if only by our will. A universal perturbation which is one's own and the satisfaction which comes with having put forth the full will.

Instead of that will being limited to the policing of human behavior, it advances the self like a rocket into the future.

And those who make this, are rightfully suspected of conflating their tribal morality for that of an objective pattern in the world which must be followed by all. In this, the anger of an individual or tribe against these zealots feels justified in committing any atrocity to them, since they presume to take away ones own knowledge of self and the prescriptions one gives for the behavior of themselves. Ridding others of an agency.  Perhaps even a violation of a Kantian principle of morality.

In fact, the professor of these mores take presumption that they are all-wise or otherwise all-virtuous. That, or all knowledgeable. They profess the universal morality and humble themselves to it, instead of the humility of leaving the universal "unsaid" and unpersonified. And, when it is, with Pagan God(s), they are imperfect, as the the one who formulates the God is incomplete in knowledge of that absolute, creating wisdom through the preservation of the boundary.

The competition of Gods takes this place, as some people see more or less. Seeing more is different from seeing all.

This is that, anyone talking of universal morality has already lied, and, "othered" themselves from the people they are professing it to. Those absorbed with arguing over its nature have already resigned themselves to the power of another... and the anger which comes from others not doing the same is a resentment for not having the courage to honestly and objectively assess their own history. No different to a child who is upset no one understands them, they project their own nature onto reality and then wonder why others do not bother reading their minds when they think their inner patterns are something everyone else sees. What they try to say is "another" is actually themselves, self absorbed and blind to themselves as an absolute forgetting. An abyss they must be comfortable with as they retreat further into the shadows so they are not seen. They do not create against and in the darkness but instead use it as their cloak.

The light they retreat from is not just the light,  but the light against themselves. The light on another is no issue to them.

And how vain people feel when they accomplish this. How safe it is, to know your for-self morality is really the universal pattern. And how simple.
These cosmopolitan police concern themselves too much with human behavior. They confuse giving agency to people as making them kindred, when it is precisely the opposite they are doing; robbing them of that agency. Concerning another as just "part of the world" and then paying respect to the aspects you cannot predict is much more honorable and affirming than attempting to destroy the basic aspects of them which reveal a little too much about yourself.
Individuality is earned, not presumed. The liberal presumption of individuality is evidence of blindness to their own conformity. Dignity becomes vanity (unearned distinction) under their view. Where individualism is taken as the starting point and collectivism as the last point. Ignorance and self-absorption, blind and dark will of self surrounding a tiny bit of objective and painful light, being broken away.
“Enlightenment is a destructive process. It has nothing to do with becoming better or being happier. Enlightenment is the crumbling away of untruth. It's seeing through the facade of pretence. It's the complete eradication of everything we imagined to be true." - Adyashanti
The ability to affirm truth into your being is to become part of it. Those who can see it but cannot stand it instead use it as a way to attack from below. A dark cut and criticism to challenge the one who wishes to try and integrate it into their being, to prove to them that they can do so. Resentment against those indifferent to truth or accepting of it as truth, to tell them unless they embody it themselves then they cannot be sure of it. Again with the demand for kindness as evidence of validity. Though, the obvious shows that there must be separation first for any kind of truth assessment to take place. It is a hidden way of demanding that the other never see themselves as separate. A threat. One that is scary, but, the bark is usually bigger than its bite. A resolved person will in fact force them to see an ugly display of hypocrisy, either through a physical or dialectical running away.
The irony of demanding kindness is that one has displayed they aren't of the same kind at all, the moment they demand it. And the sentiment they are not of kind because they are kind and the other isn't, or because they are Good and the other Bad, is an arrogant display of the hypocrisy and question begging.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:34 pm

Lack of faith being a sin (or the requirement not to go to hell, to be saved) says that those who worry about the (worldly) future are disturbed or damned. This accomplishes the destruction of reason through the absoluteness of indifference.  The moment one accepts the Abrahamic premises, the work can be done to troll the tolerance of people in the faith - demanding more worldly empowerment but deflecting the concern of the ones they demand from as being unfaithful and as protesting too much. Those that look in the world and have concern are "worldly". Little different from the nihilistic Buddhist rejection of ego - if one accepts the lowering of suffering as an end.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Thu May 18, 2017 7:18 pm

Woman comes from man (the rib), not man from woman.

Man: X and Y chromosome.
Woman: X and X chromosome.

And, man from God and dirt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Thu May 18, 2017 9:47 pm

Hedonism: doing x so that one doesn't suffer, or doing x for pleasure?

If life is suffering, then the Christian "second death" would be eternal pleasure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Sat May 20, 2017 8:12 am

Christianity's feminization:
David Stewart wrote:
Also, When I became a believer many years ago, God’s Spirit merged in holy matrimony with my spirit—a marriage. This is why the Church is referred to as the “Bride of Christ” in the Book of Revelation. Jesus is the Bridegroom of the Church. There is a spiritual union between God’s Spirit and the spirit of each and every one of His Children. If you do not have the Holy Spirit living within your soul—you are NOT God’s Child!!! Only a Child of God has the Holy Spirit living inside—It is His very presence that makes you God’s Child. If you are God’s Child, it is simply because God literally lives in you. This is called the “new birth” or being “born-again” ... “Ye must be BORN AGAIN” (John 3:7). It is the Holy Spirit’s uniting with our spirit that conceives the new birth within us. It is the Word of God which is the Seed that brings salvation.  

First, make them Beta - then threaten them with social ostricization for their 'sinful' masculine deeds which intrude on the memetic seed.

Pagan religions allowed for the transcendence of man with apotheosis into this form of Godly seed. Those considered demigods or other Gods, meant there were multiple Alphas with differing powers and tradition could countenance the memetic behavior of spiritual enemies/foreigners.

Quote :
For the unbeliever, the fear of God is the fear of the judgment of God and eternal death, which is eternal separation from God (Luke 12:5; Hebrews 10:31). For the believer, the fear of God is something much different. The believer's fear is reverence of God.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:39 pm

Romans 10:17 wrote:
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:59 pm

Slaughtz wrote:
Woman comes from man (the rib), not man from woman.

Man: X and Y chromosome.
Woman: X and X chromosome.

And, man from God and dirt.

The dirt itself coming from God as well...Top>Down thinking at its roots.

Bottom>Up thinking can be quite scary...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:29 pm

The root of cuckoldry from a secular Judeo-Christian, nihilistic, culture:

The male which enables this behavior has excused (worldly) appearances as superficial nothings, that there still exists some aspect of his partner which he retains control over, even when she is performing the act. Feminism compounded this with the Feminine Mystique, which said sexuality is predictable only so far as it reinforces the idea of the female's sexuality remaining mysterious; despite there being predictable behaviors which attract females (power: health, wealth and cunning).

The cuckold lives in two minds: one where he is supposed to be Christian and romantic; the mysteriousness of a bond enforced by a God, also being the mystery of a woman's attraction. This is eternal. Then, the world, where he tries to manifest his Godly belief by 'testing his faith'. Scripture, of course, forbids this. However, Scripture also says that blasphemy is the unforgivable sin - and what is more blasphemous than no longer considering the nihilistic framework of God? The cuckold is neither Christian nor Pagan. He is a bastard of the two.

Innocence (ignorance) is the key here. He revictimizes himself against his own ignorance (innocence) through this encounter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:34 pm

Jesus story is a tale of cuckoldry
"God" inseminates Mary, despite her being married to a corporeal male.
The bible is an anti-family text.
Abraham's story....how Jesus takes the disciples form their families to serve him...etc.

Secular Abrahamism replaces God with State.
All women are married to the institution, the State.
It provides and protects. Her children are under its protective providing gaze.
The male is simply a sperm donor, because the abstraction of masculinity is pure idea(l)....like God.
It can take any form....any sex, race, can represent, embody the institutional power - Presidency is the power, not the president.
He or she, is but a representation, an icon.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:52 pm

The very idea of a 'future' seems incompatible with a Christian idea of God/Jesus saving all. A personal future in Christian doctrine appears to be heaven or hell and ruling in that 'kingdom' for years to come. Perhaps it is a more bicameral/autistic manifestation of the doctrine because of the secularizing of philosophy and theology, along with the application of logic to all dialectical pursuits. Depending on the account of others, making it limiting.

Regardless, a personal idea(l) of future involves looking at self, and literally, visualizing personal future as a projection done by a material brain/mind, of one's own ownership.* Simplistically, if God owns the future, it is absurd to even use chronological concepts. Such is the secular dogma of 'equality', as well - it makes spaciotemporality into a joke and absurdity, a bigotry. So, feminists say that fundamental aspects of physics are 'bigoted', with all logical consistency with their ideology. The same shit being done to evolutionary theory by 'anti-racist' atheists.

*Many who have their idea(l) future questioned end up upset. The treating of an individual's own future with the same approach one takes to 'objects' or 'objectification', is a way of saying they are less capable of achieving their ideal future than yourself (this person is engaging in a intersubjective perspective/narrative/metaphysical/psychological frame-of-reference/thought-of-presence - fundamentally egalitarian and 'dialectical' way - one could simply say socially/dialectically tribal manner) whilst withholding whatever criteria used to determine that judgment. Someone denying the possible future without offering solutions to achieving it, or alternatives, is in 'bad faith' in the way they behave as if belonging to a fifth column of the tribe. This is especially the case when those idea(l)s are fundamental to the tribal membership to begin with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:18 pm

Romanticism may very well be something from a monotheistic view of God. In its nihilistic form, it treats the multiplicity of life and psyche as sins or gross intrusions into faith. So also comes fetishising from a christian perspective, as one is unwilling or unloving so much of their object of affection that they would not go to hell before them. So also lust and love become separate. The affections between mother and father and the child are all that remain when a man does not offer himself the spiritual privilege of chronology, using or letting the female consume him. This is the sin of idolizing oneself. In every act of reproduction the male commits this. If he is a Christian then it is a form of incest. The bible had to ban incest because, in what may be described as a cuckolded spirit, the man has no earthly reason or spiritual reason to seek the uncomfortable or unknown. All spiritual treasures were from his God. Against the guilt of feeling lust, the man has to create himself as victim: the evil woman corrupted and seduced him. To try and create a genuine masculine spirit would mean idolatry. To trust himself with his own salvation or legacy. While the book condemns adultery, the man is supposed to be upset at the transgression of the law, not at the transgression of his own law.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:53 am

Spoiler:

Edit: I may have misunderstood Faye as lumping in Pagans with a particular kind of Traditionalists such as Catholics. I, myself, am talking about those like Richard Spencer instead when I talk about bourgeois dispositions.
--
Faye makes a mistake in premise 2. What he is correct about is that typical traditionalists are mouthy, way too mouthy. That is, they can use the sentiment as an armor to protect themselves from any real dirty work. There is, in my case, a Christian element that fits perfectly with the bourgeois mindset. Asceticism as nihilism. A traditionalist unbothered by Christian or bourgeois sentiment will be performing more action than words, living the tradition "hermetically". Since it guides them, they are more concerned with planting seeds than with asking them to grow. They want results. Those traditionalists who do not move, and stay put in the past, are guilty of his critique. Eventually every person will, without active maintenance, have to confront lost opportunities and struggle ever harder to recover even a small piece of what was available to them before- the opportunities to win and fail alike. The ones he criticizes read off as those who want the results of this revival but without the struggle.

The new traditionalist right is definitely more mouthy and for those who speak, they expose even more, generally against a sentiment which demands truth telling and a Christian nihilism stops them from keeping their mouths shut or even deceiving when necessary for their survival. There may even be a sort of lazy hedonism mixed in this conglomeration that is an individual who feels torn between Guenon and Evola.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]What dies on the cross, pointing to the four dimensions of space/time?
The real, the genetic.
What perishes is our connection to our past – we ought to ‘forget’ to redeem ourselves and be worthy of the ‘kingdom of god’ where all is idea(l), all is meme and abstractions do not need, nor do they suffer… they exist forever, as words in books, as code awaiting a ‘believer’ to read them, and be in-spired, saved.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:38 pm

Anti-Christ
According to Christian canon Jesus was born out of “immaculate conception”, creating this bridge of the ideal and the real that is inverted to start with the idea(l) as real = God. According to Jewish canon, Jesus is a half-breed born of a Jewish mother and a Roman father, which they explain as being the result of rape to fit into their cult of victim-hood.
Their pragmatic approach is meant to demystify, and degrade, his ‘godliness’.
Jesus is exposed as nothing more than a half-breed that made an impact in a region and at a time when men like him walked the earth by the dozens.
His unique ‘look’ must have inspired greater attention, as did his explanation for it.  
Therefore, in accordance with Jewish pragmatism the anti-Christ would be the Christ inverted: one born of a Pagan mother and a Jewish father: belonging to both and neither. Detached on both ends, on both sides of inheritance.
Far from rejecting Jesus Jews appropriated him as an idea(l) and converted him into what is called Communism, stripping him of his divinity on the cross and converting him to pure noumenon - Idea that unifies mankind by reducing them all to their lowest-common-denominator: fear.
Jews are shameless about such contradictions to their own principles, because for them survival is above all else – earthly pleasures are to be embraced in waiting for the end of times. Orthodox Jews think this is blasphemy, fearing that this would lose them their salvation in nothingness, but not Zionists. They never found their way out of the desert their ancestors were lost in. They left their pride, their dignity there, when their more zealous brethren left their manhood behind, their connection to the earth, to the soil, their sanity.

Pagans have been mistaken for anti-Christs. Their symbols adopted and integrated into Christian faith, representing the polarity of their binary logic.
But, in fact, it stands outside this dualistic paradigm, and what stands 'outside' becomes for the imprisoned a symbol of what they are not, and can never be.
Unable to understand what symbols/words are and how to think artistically without being swept away by the 'power' of language, by its overwhelming 'magic', they define it in the only way they can: Dæmonic.
Used by both sides participating in the same idealistic alternate world as a symbol of the other-side.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:53 am

Abraham demonstrates faith by almost sacrificing his physical seed, his son.
Jesus is called the seed of Abraham.
God sacrifices His son, Jesus.
All who believe are considered a seed of Abraham.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:13 am

The point of Abrahamism is to disconnect and destroy Patriarchal reality. It is used to severe the link between father and son. The anti-patriarchy specifically targeted Græco-Roman patrilineage, and more specifically the Roman society by which name and wealth is passed from father to son. An attempt by Jews/Semites/Israelites to subvert their Occupiers and conquerors.

Once the relationship between father and son is unhinged, then the subversion and destruction begins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:19 pm

Eternal damnation has its opposite eternal redemption.
Eternal destruction has its opposite eternal creation.
Eternal death has its opposite eternal life.

All require a rebornness for its fulfilment: eternal destruction must restore and eternal creation must annihilate.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:23 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:51 am

this is typical of the Christian variant of the nihilistic virus.
It is anti-life, anti-reality, and its own emoting, its own 'logic', if followed through, lead to some self destructive conclusions if not to noetic dead-ends, or Gordian knots, called conundrums, paradoxes....linguistic loopiness.

Mysticism helps.....it uses vagueness to allow the mind to invent its won narrative. But not all minds are so inclined.
They do not have the creativity, nor the shamelessness to trick themselves using words, so they have to be given a mind trick....like making suicide a sin.
How does this dis-ease justify it:
"God as a purpose for you" , meaning you may want to die, your will is weak, but an external will imposes itself upon you, forcing you to endure.
That is the definition of a slave.

The God of Rage, of the Old testament, becomes the God of Love, in the New Testament.
Jews narrate this same surrender as 'choseness'. They have been chosen, by an other, to suffer.
They must endure this.

As I've said elsewhere, this is directly linked to them being expelled from a every culture they have ever inserted themselves in....because, like gypsies, they are parasitical by nature.
Memes are gene specific.
The meme some Semitic tribes invented was a reflection of this historical fact. they were rejected, becomes God was rejected by all tribes, except one - A Semitic tribe or 12 (13) tribes.
Their historical repeating expulsions, rejections, was converted to God being expelled.
God = Semites......Human = World.

God was rejected, by all tribes except one. The chosen.

This to describe how a pragmatic phenomenon can be converted to a mythological, mystical, narrative.
God's acceptance by the Semites is the Semites acceptance of the Jewish meme...because its elements are not their invention - they stole them from other tribes....being parasitical.
It is not accidental that Jews left no art of any value. They appropriate art, as they appropriate language and words.
The Semites took pieces from Egypt, from Persia, and synthesized a self-gratifying narrative, by inverting their status. The lowly became the highest....the parasite becomes the noble, the weak become the strong.
then it becomes a matter of offering convoluted linguistics to offer the ones who desperately want it to be so a reason to believe it is so.
Mystical language is such a offering. It metaphorically pretends to be saying something deep and profound when it is saying nothing. The believer does not care...he is so desperate to believe that he only needs a reason, an excuse.
This is the sacrifice of faith - sacrificing integrity, reason, to save the self from death, suffering etc.

Like I imply in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], the fArtist need not have a profound insight to share, but only imply that in the fArt there leis a hidden truth....then the audience can project it from their own mind. The fArts says nothing...but offers a triggering, stimulating work that can allow the mind to project.
Post-modernism is fArt using language....and constructing nonsensical 'philosophies' appealing to vanity, using peer pressure, and demanding projections of internal psychosis.

Plenty of 'victims' out there. Minds conditioned by centuries of Abrahamic propaganda.

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:10 am

I heard this guy debated JF, and "apparently" beat him, so i checked out his channel.

Watching this made me wonder how easy it is to dismiss the Ancient Greek and Pagan life as "meaningless" without ever having to shed an ounce of blood. Thousands upon thousands of years of survival, meaningless because a man with a pen made it so.

Is this obsession with meaning, Christian in origin? Were the Pagans, Meaning in Action? and did not need to hold some abstraction to give them life?

"The pen is mightier than the sword", Of course only those sheltered from the sword would accept such a saying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:05 pm

Haven't read the article but I think that headline indicates what his views are pretty well.
Like, it's only logical that god exists, don't know what people were talking about requiring faith and stuff in the past...

Haven't watched the video with J.F. but I read some of the comments and had a small exchange with an "Autiste".

"You have to prove to me that god doesn't exist, otherwise it's logical that he exists. In some math/economic theory people also prove that some things within said theory are an impossibility. You have to prove that god is an impossibility, otherwise he exists. It's only logical, if it's not 100% false then it must be true, don't give me that post-modernist relativistic bullshit, that's not logical."

That's the type of people Dyer seems to attract. I'm sure though that he is more suave in his argumentation than the Autiste example from the comments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
apaosha
Daeva

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:54 pm

I watched the debate with JF. Dyer didn't make any proof of a god(s), most of the discussion was a back and forth about the "absolutely no absolutes" contradiction. They barely touched on god. I think Dyers strategy is to logically corner the opponent and force them to his prearranged conclusion. He is not honest.
ie, Dyer was saying that stating there are no moral universals is itself a universalist claim. AKA, saying there are no absolutes is an absolute claim. He then proceeds to create a sort of logical trap where JF is forced to say that "in his local universe, as far as he has observed", X is Y.
It was pretty tiresome to listen to really because we used to discuss this shit on ILP back in the day. Even Faust saw the problems with it.
It seems to me like in this case the problem lies in how we formulate our conception of reality. Instead of it being a binary of either/or, 0/1 we have to state degree or probability in order to avoid this trap. It is difficult to do because our brains and language are not set up to deal with this kind of nuance. JF is not experienced enough in philosophy to detect the underlying presuppositions and catch the other guy. Dyer is a snake.
Dyer was also mentioning "Flux" several times, so it appears he is acquainted with Heraclitus and such. It would be interesting to see Satyr interact with him, as they appear to be directly in conflict.

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:12 pm

What bothers me about the whole affair is that most of the guys saying that "JF lost" or making snide remarks like "1+1=7" are the same types who probably rode JF's dick while he went after the Racial Egalitarians. How quickly do they change loyalties when it comes to questioning their monism, loyalties to some random Christian who has yet to make a racial contribution. Say what you will about JF's politics, at least he has single handedly shifted the overton window on race.

Its brought up an idea ive had for a while, is it just me or do many of these Christian or Gnostic types, tend to have a high iq, and that having an iq that is too high tends towards adopting positive nihilism?

I know they are often called dishonest/stupid, but perhaps having too much intelligence has diminishing returns and can produce a nihilistic attitude. Am i on to something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Christianity Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:47 am

As I said, I haven't watched it but it's probably very frustrating to have this debate, for J.F.

Look Dyer, we can come up with all kinds of bullshit theoretically and prove it and make it logically consistent theoretically in our own minds.
It's like language and writing with it a logically consistent fantasy novel.
Forget faith and prayers, all you need is doing your mental gymnastics for an hour a day then you have proven to yourself in your own mind the existence of anything you like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christianity

Back to top Go down

Christianity
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next