Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2016 1:04 pm

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 10:09 am

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 1:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Riastradh

Riastradh

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 11:27 pm

- William Blake
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 4:24 pm

Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 8:43 pm

Compare above with: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/01/novel-about-jewish-palestinian-love-affair-is-barred-from-israeli-curriculum

Quote :
“Adolescent youth tend to romanticise and don’t have, in many cases, the systematic point of view that includes considerations about preserving the identity of the nation and the significance of assimilation,” Fenig was quoted as writing in the letter.

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2016 9:21 pm

British woman marrying African KING
Back to top Go down
Riastradh

Riastradh

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2016 10:22 pm

An oldie but a goodie...

- William Blake
Back to top Go down
Riastradh

Riastradh

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 10:27 am

- William Blake
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 4:26 pm

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 17, 2016 4:59 pm

Swedes are below Jews. Fugly cancerous race.

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2016 1:32 pm

apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 8:20 pm

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 8:17 pm

Having no objective approach, Hollywood has become hopelessly dependent on emotionally stirring drama to sway conviction. Like the movie Crash, which used grossly over the top, melodrama to promote racial equality.

If they can't win your common sense, they'll win your heart and hopes and dreams.

Like Satyr says, there is simply no film produced now without some undertone of modern lies and platitudes. Not to mention no originality or creativity anymore. All remakes of remakes of remakes, of reversions, of copies, etc.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 6:57 am

History is melting in the hands for anyone to mould...

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 9:03 pm

Artists against Xt. (Trump's or otherwise) is a natural, given Xt.'s hatred of flesh and passion that art evokes and delves into.

There is also peer pressure in an industry - and Hollywood is more of a cult - where artists have to back each other in the name of 'respecting the craft' above all…

Still, the above two vids. are plain propaganda, and obviously reflect the Art industry's own emotional fear of passion, that of that 'hatred' which can be channeled into some hierarchical form…

From real- to reel-politik.

EDIT: Discussion contd. on at,
https://knowthyself.forumotion.net/t2061-exposing-american-politics-the-left-right#63856

Back to top Go down
Riastradh

Riastradh

PostSubject: bbc Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 9:34 am

- William Blake
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 8:51 pm

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2016 11:58 am

Somebody has promoted a common-people's counter prop. in response to the Hollywood one.

Back to top Go down
Dr.Rorschach

Dr.Rorschach

PostSubject: x Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 8:46 pm

British quality telly
i'll tell u bout it m8
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 09, 2016 2:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 11:10 am

stupid video title
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 EmptyTue May 02, 2017 8:57 am

The aftermath to the picture someone posted here...

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 7:54 pm

This piece of excrement was a force ad to a video i was watching, and i decided to sit through it. The kike Spielberg, has not only made a degenerate propaganda film where nothing is held back anymore in terms of rejecting all nature and reality, but he has desecrated Wagner's protagonist in his Opera "Parsival" as a little chuckle to himself. I bless Hollywood for protecting its human celebrity filth with enough money to keep people like me from killing them.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 10, 2017 8:37 pm

Preaching to the choir is what 'positive nihilism' is all about. 
Men-Children and girls, desperately wish the world as it appears, or the past as it manifests as presence - particularity their own - is all illusion, or a social construct, or subjective. 

The corruption of Nietzsche is to believe one can will their own reality simply by declaring it, and repeating it convincingly, using words, or that the real can be altered by rearranging, and redefining, them. 
Virtual reality is how 'free radical' males, leftover from the feminization of mankind, can be assimilated harmlessly into the system.
With no genetic investment minds, especially males, are invested memetically.

They will work and pay their taxes and cause no problems to pay form their private escapes where they can live their fantasized ideal life.
Rebellion is subjugated before it reaches the danger point.....the rest are inebriated using drugs and flattering mythologies...or by corrupting language to a degree where no thoughts relating to reality can be constructed - Orwell's 1984.
This is the culture of no culture called Globalization to hide the fact that it is Americanism

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 8:49 pm

So again: Big sites like Youtube, Twitter, reddit are used to create a monopoly on speech on the internet. They are then pruned of any narratives that are undesirable, thus manufacturing the correct discourse. These monopolies need to be broken.

OnWithTheirHead
hero
OnWithTheirHead

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 EmptyFri Jan 12, 2018 2:12 am

OhFortunae wrote:
Swedes are below Jews. Fugly cancerous race.
Pics please so I can see if they are ugly.

apaosha wrote:
All lives matter
I see two men engaging each other in psychological warfare. My waters are not stirred. I remain calm, and rational.

The black man, fearful of being murdered by police, although statistically speaking the odds are greater he would be struck by lightning itself. Statistically speaking the odds of a black being murdered by police and a white being murdered by police are almost exactly the same.

Furthermore the Black Lives Matter does not seem to highlight the main problem here, the globalized and tyrannical authority and systematized prison system. It further divides the "sheeple" into ever further polarized factions: "Either feel sorry for my race, or I don't accept you." In this manner the "sheeple" can never truly organize and remain powerless against centralized tyranny.

The black man, a paranoid and powerless creature, as a starving animal deprived of power, lashes out and devours the first bait he can find. In this case, a murdered member of his own race, which he immediately uses as validation of his race-based paranoia. In a wild hysteria he viciously fights like a enraged beast, lashing out at anything he can. He must embody in himself the image of a hero, it is his onus.

The white man, must one-up the black man in this race of the races. He must one-up him in racial patriotism and heroism. His civic duty as captain of this ship, is to show the world the obvious myopia and hypocrisy of the black man, that "all lives matter, not just black lives." Like a Mr. Litteral or grammar nazi, he must point out certain things, perhaps he is unaware of the game, or perhaps he is playing one of his own. Perhaps he does not know that the black man is simply a hysterical and paranoid creature, lashing out at the same ominous forces which plague him as well. Or perhaps he does know. In any case, it is simply men carrying out their fantasies of one-upping each other as a rebellious and heroic savior.

Kvasir wrote:
This piece of excrement was a force ad to a video i was watching, and i decided to sit through it. The kike Spielberg, has not only made a degenerate propaganda film where nothing is held back anymore in terms of rejecting all nature and reality, but he has desecrated Wagner's protagonist in his Opera "Parsival" as a little chuckle to himself. I bless Hollywood for protecting its human celebrity filth with enough money to keep people like me from killing them.
You are one scary dude lol. Would not want to mess with you.

What I saw in this film was, a dystopian future of an endless metropolis with stacked cubicles. So to cope with this terrible reality, they replace it with another reality, a virtual reality, which turns out to be dystopian as well.

Is Speilberg part of a conspiracy to enslave humankind in the Matrix? I don't know. Is Spielberg just making a movie to entertain people, share his creative spirit, and make some money? Probably.

People on the Internet get so upset about stuff. When I was a child I would watch documentaries of humans dumping oil in the oceans I would get mad and want to kill people. But now I realize I have no power to make the world change. Does Steven Spielberg have the power to change the world? Only the same power that any famous artist has, by influencing minds.

Genetically, assholes just happen to popup. There is no gaurantee what you are going to get. Even if you removed all the assholes, more would inevitably be born. This is because, we are not all twins. Brothers are different from their brothers. Each brother has random, and different personalities. No matter what you are going to get random assholes. You can complain about one asshole but just another one's going to be born someday.

Now as far as the movie goes, the beginning of the movie looked good, and as it progressed it turned into crappy CGI with a generic plot substance.

Philosophically, the cause and effect of the movie is this. If the conditions of an environment are hostile to the being, the being will seek out a new environment. In the movie the real world was dystopian. Was Steven Spielberg the cause of the dystopian world? No. He is an organism simply exploring the possibility of escaping it. Same as the guy who invented computers. Same as the guy who invented the toilet. Same as pretty much any inventor or major person who influenced society. It's what makes us human. An animal does not have the intellectual capacity to question or to modify it's environment other than which it's environment dictates.

So, if an environment is inhospitable an inventor will seek to modify or escape the environment.

Now, a lot of atheists get mad at me because, I am not really that much of a physicality. I struggle to understand how neurons can some how transform into sense sensations. I struggle to understand whether there are really more colors than we can see. I struggle to understand why I am stuck in my brain, but not yours. To me I view humans as spirits which are trapped inside of physical constraints.

Some atheists, when I say this to them, get mad because they just see humans as walking piles of meat. I mean I see a dissected brain on the table and ask...is this me? All my hopes and feelings and dreams, just a pile of meat? What do I say to that? It's a bit sickening. And the other question is, why am I in this pile of meat but not some other random pile of meat?

So it has lead me to believe, that we are living in a simulation already, since the causes and reasons of our sentience simply are unfathomable. Based on our current level of understanding, all our efforts to understand our being seem futile. So I have a different view of life than a typical atheist or physicality.
I view ourselves a spiritual beings, seeking to make better lives for ourselves. So hate me all you want but I am somewhat on the side of virtual reality, because it is a human endeavor to actuate your dreams, ruse above your constraints, attain freedom and escape bad circumstances. Now I say I am somewhat on the side of virtual reality but not fully. And this is due two factors, 1 the most alarming factor is the Matrix movie. If we are stuck inside of a machine then we are slaves? And what if our body decays and atrophies and we die quickly? And what if some hacker or tyrant controls our every movie in the virtual reality? Then virtual reality would be no better than regular reality, maybe even worse. The second factor is this, sensory deprivation. Would the reality be ever as satisfying as regular reality, or would we always feel hollow, fake, like it is missing something. Now keep in mind this when you examine regular reality. Does it not often feel hollow, fake, like it is missing something. And this is why perhaps we may already be stuck in a virtual reality and not even know it.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 29, 2018 9:36 am

Discovery
The latest episodes are proving to be openly biases post-modern propaganda pieces.
The entire gamut of cultural Marxist idealism is covered, from race, through species symbolism, to feminism and gender identity politics, through their focus and treatment of female characters, and their portrayal of masculine European males.
In the last episode my suspicions were verified.
I was curious why they would make a white male a captain of the Starship Discovery. I suspected he was a token character to hide the obvious message – a way to hide what they were doing.
But, the last episode clarified how overtly they are now selling the post-modern myth.
The two European males are damaged, and liars… whereas the rest are homosexuals or part of the background.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 6:02 pm

scratch

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 6:09 pm

"It's dangerous to our democracy."
(((our democracy))) needs to change, as they like to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next