HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:53 pm

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:10 am

stupid video title
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Tue May 02, 2017 8:57 am

The aftermath to the picture someone posted here...

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:54 pm

This piece of excrement was a force ad to a video i was watching, and i decided to sit through it. The kike Spielberg, has not only made a degenerate propaganda film where nothing is held back anymore in terms of rejecting all nature and reality, but he has desecrated Wagner's protagonist in his Opera "Parsival" as a little chuckle to himself. I bless Hollywood for protecting its human celebrity filth with enough money to keep people like me from killing them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:37 pm

Preaching to the choir is what 'positive nihilism' is all about. 
Men-Children and girls, desperately wish the world as it appears, or the past as it manifests as presence - particularity their own - is all illusion, or a social construct, or subjective. 

The corruption of Nietzsche is to believe one can will their own reality simply by declaring it, and repeating it convincingly, using words, or that the real can be altered by rearranging, and redefining, them. 
Virtual reality is how 'free radical' males, leftover from the feminization of mankind, can be assimilated harmlessly into the system.
With no genetic investment minds, especially males, are invested memetically.

They will work and pay their taxes and cause no problems to pay form their private escapes where they can live their fantasized ideal life.
Rebellion is subjugated before it reaches the danger point.....the rest are inebriated using drugs and flattering mythologies...or by corrupting language to a degree where no thoughts relating to reality can be constructed - Orwell's 1984.
This is the culture of no culture called Globalization to hide the fact that it is Americanism

View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
apaosha
Daeva

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:49 pm

So again: Big sites like Youtube, Twitter, reddit are used to create a monopoly on speech on the internet. They are then pruned of any narratives that are undesirable, thus manufacturing the correct discourse. These monopolies need to be broken.

OnWithTheirHead
hero

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:12 am

OhFortunae wrote:
Swedes are below Jews. Fugly cancerous race.
Pics please so I can see if they are ugly.

apaosha wrote:
All lives matter
I see two men engaging each other in psychological warfare. My waters are not stirred. I remain calm, and rational.

The black man, fearful of being murdered by police, although statistically speaking the odds are greater he would be struck by lightning itself. Statistically speaking the odds of a black being murdered by police and a white being murdered by police are almost exactly the same.

Furthermore the Black Lives Matter does not seem to highlight the main problem here, the globalized and tyrannical authority and systematized prison system. It further divides the "sheeple" into ever further polarized factions: "Either feel sorry for my race, or I don't accept you." In this manner the "sheeple" can never truly organize and remain powerless against centralized tyranny.

The black man, a paranoid and powerless creature, as a starving animal deprived of power, lashes out and devours the first bait he can find. In this case, a murdered member of his own race, which he immediately uses as validation of his race-based paranoia. In a wild hysteria he viciously fights like a enraged beast, lashing out at anything he can. He must embody in himself the image of a hero, it is his onus.

The white man, must one-up the black man in this race of the races. He must one-up him in racial patriotism and heroism. His civic duty as captain of this ship, is to show the world the obvious myopia and hypocrisy of the black man, that "all lives matter, not just black lives." Like a Mr. Litteral or grammar nazi, he must point out certain things, perhaps he is unaware of the game, or perhaps he is playing one of his own. Perhaps he does not know that the black man is simply a hysterical and paranoid creature, lashing out at the same ominous forces which plague him as well. Or perhaps he does know. In any case, it is simply men carrying out their fantasies of one-upping each other as a rebellious and heroic savior.

Kvasir wrote:
This piece of excrement was a force ad to a video i was watching, and i decided to sit through it. The kike Spielberg, has not only made a degenerate propaganda film where nothing is held back anymore in terms of rejecting all nature and reality, but he has desecrated Wagner's protagonist in his Opera "Parsival" as a little chuckle to himself. I bless Hollywood for protecting its human celebrity filth with enough money to keep people like me from killing them.
You are one scary dude lol. Would not want to mess with you.

What I saw in this film was, a dystopian future of an endless metropolis with stacked cubicles. So to cope with this terrible reality, they replace it with another reality, a virtual reality, which turns out to be dystopian as well.

Is Speilberg part of a conspiracy to enslave humankind in the Matrix? I don't know. Is Spielberg just making a movie to entertain people, share his creative spirit, and make some money? Probably.

People on the Internet get so upset about stuff. When I was a child I would watch documentaries of humans dumping oil in the oceans I would get mad and want to kill people. But now I realize I have no power to make the world change. Does Steven Spielberg have the power to change the world? Only the same power that any famous artist has, by influencing minds.

Genetically, assholes just happen to popup. There is no gaurantee what you are going to get. Even if you removed all the assholes, more would inevitably be born. This is because, we are not all twins. Brothers are different from their brothers. Each brother has random, and different personalities. No matter what you are going to get random assholes. You can complain about one asshole but just another one's going to be born someday.

Now as far as the movie goes, the beginning of the movie looked good, and as it progressed it turned into crappy CGI with a generic plot substance.

Philosophically, the cause and effect of the movie is this. If the conditions of an environment are hostile to the being, the being will seek out a new environment. In the movie the real world was dystopian. Was Steven Spielberg the cause of the dystopian world? No. He is an organism simply exploring the possibility of escaping it. Same as the guy who invented computers. Same as the guy who invented the toilet. Same as pretty much any inventor or major person who influenced society. It's what makes us human. An animal does not have the intellectual capacity to question or to modify it's environment other than which it's environment dictates.

So, if an environment is inhospitable an inventor will seek to modify or escape the environment.

Now, a lot of atheists get mad at me because, I am not really that much of a physicality. I struggle to understand how neurons can some how transform into sense sensations. I struggle to understand whether there are really more colors than we can see. I struggle to understand why I am stuck in my brain, but not yours. To me I view humans as spirits which are trapped inside of physical constraints.

Some atheists, when I say this to them, get mad because they just see humans as walking piles of meat. I mean I see a dissected brain on the table and ask...is this me? All my hopes and feelings and dreams, just a pile of meat? What do I say to that? It's a bit sickening. And the other question is, why am I in this pile of meat but not some other random pile of meat?

So it has lead me to believe, that we are living in a simulation already, since the causes and reasons of our sentience simply are unfathomable. Based on our current level of understanding, all our efforts to understand our being seem futile. So I have a different view of life than a typical atheist or physicality.
I view ourselves a spiritual beings, seeking to make better lives for ourselves. So hate me all you want but I am somewhat on the side of virtual reality, because it is a human endeavor to actuate your dreams, ruse above your constraints, attain freedom and escape bad circumstances. Now I say I am somewhat on the side of virtual reality but not fully. And this is due two factors, 1 the most alarming factor is the Matrix movie. If we are stuck inside of a machine then we are slaves? And what if our body decays and atrophies and we die quickly? And what if some hacker or tyrant controls our every movie in the virtual reality? Then virtual reality would be no better than regular reality, maybe even worse. The second factor is this, sensory deprivation. Would the reality be ever as satisfying as regular reality, or would we always feel hollow, fake, like it is missing something. Now keep in mind this when you examine regular reality. Does it not often feel hollow, fake, like it is missing something. And this is why perhaps we may already be stuck in a virtual reality and not even know it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:36 am

Discovery
The latest episodes are proving to be openly biases post-modern propaganda pieces.
The entire gamut of cultural Marxist idealism is covered, from race, through species symbolism, to feminism and gender identity politics, through their focus and treatment of female characters, and their portrayal of masculine European males.
In the last episode my suspicions were verified.
I was curious why they would make a white male a captain of the Starship Discovery. I suspected he was a token character to hide the obvious message – a way to hide what they were doing.
But, the last episode clarified how overtly they are now selling the post-modern myth.
The two European males are damaged, and liars… whereas the rest are homosexuals or part of the background.

apaosha
Daeva

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:02 pm

scratch

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:09 pm

"It's dangerous to our democracy."
(((our democracy))) needs to change, as they like to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:51 pm

apaosha wrote:
scratch

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:34 am

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:51 am

In this analysis of the Matrix he introduces a very important fact that has often gone unnoticed.
The convolution of the central theme is accomplished by flooding the work of art, the symbol, the language, with unnecessary innuendos and insinuations.
The message is obscured in a multiplicity of threads that go nowhere, but only entangle the mind and trap it, so that it is enthralled and ready to absorb the propaganda.
Obscurantism through the intentional convolution of the message, and of the symbolisms, implies depth and complexity to hide the simplicity of what it is proposing as its ideal central theme. This is practiced in all art-forms, and more so in Philosophy, the art of language attempting to accurately represent, and uncover the real, through the utility of the idea(l). Obscurity is pretence, or hypocrisy. Consciously or unconscionably masking its real intent in a haze of innuendos: convolution of a concept, through its representative symbols, to imply one's own quality, or to hide ignorance.
Instead of striving to clarify to bring to light, to simplify the complex, as only one who truly understands it can, the motive is to render vague, hide it in shadows of suggestion, implying that there is depth that only the presenter, and a few, can truly grasp, but can never share, because he is lying, or ignorant of what he thinks is there, he believes, is convinced but cannot prove, or show; what he cannot see enough of to describe, to bring forth out of the shadows, but can only allude to.
Unable to stand-apart, to distinguish himself, from the group, the actor must put on a fade, and play a role, pretending to be what he is not. But one can never pretend to be what is above him, but only what is below, so he compensates, directing his energies towards an audience that stands beneath him, of what he, nor they, can ever truly understand, because if he truly did he would not wish to expose himself so openly, but would strive for the reverse, to hide, to pretend he is similar to those who would be terrified of what they cannot understand. Unable to stand above the audience, nor bring the act down to their level of comprehension, such an actor exaggerates, inflates the act, to inspire his audience’s awe, triggering their imaginations to attempt to understand what is incomprehensible. Nonsense is presented as the mysterious incomprehensible.
The actor alludes to what he can only imitate, having found patterns of physical behaviour, repeating words written for him, or improvising using his own insights into the style, the linguistic patterns, rhythms, accents, for an audience that cannot even approach the subject on that level, but can only appreciate it, by comparing the original with the copy. The actor's ignorance of the subject, he is only imitating, pretending to be and to understand, is exposed in hyperbole, in the exaggeration, but goes unnoticed among those that cannot even attain the height of imitation. The actor's act, in other words, is only convincing to those who have never met the one, or the type, being imitated. They have no personal insight, but only a superficial experience they can then compare to the actor's pretence.
But I digress...
More interesting movies hide their simple propaganda, in a sea of symbolic innuendos that are supposed to distract the audience, leading them towards personal tangents they can then reconcile with the central theme.
Symbols, names, words, are dropped, appearing to be sophistication, complexity, when they go nowhere except thread back to the simplistic central theme.
Their motive is to trigger the audience’s imagination, their passions, needs, desires, then directing them back to the simplicity of the common theme. At the end of it the audience feels as if they have gone through a long, intricate, journey towards an enlightening conclusion, when in fact all threads begin and end in the same Gordian Knots... infinite loops that must be severed if one hopes to be released from their flimsy networks, accumulating into thick webs, so powerful that they then require strength to break free from.

Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:08 pm

Satyr wrote:

A great analysis that encapsulated nearly every reason why i stopped going to public movie theaters 15 years ago.

It's unfortunate when reality and nature contradict the cinematic caricatured imagery of the feminine power figure. It is only in Shittywood, in melodramatic fantasy plots or vulgar ethereal story lines where women can view themselves as figures of strength and power. Just as in the artificial man-made masculine institution of academia where women thrive and succeed because in such an environment obedience to methodology, authority and rules is where their nature finds its value, and they are then led to believe it's radical and progressive.

The nature of the weak mind is to find inspiration in grandiose fantasy. The imagery of a small petite-faced 110 pound woman knocking out cold, a man 4 times her size, always looks good on screen; that is, to the women indoctrinated to believe that they can do that in real life.

These movie scenes are more in tune with the female nature. Sometimes they let it slip out, the condition being of course, is that these scenes wont be the ones marketed to the masses as any semblance of truth:

There is a very very distinct reason why the masculine figure never required bolstering or uplifting to appear strong or powerful, and there is a reason why the feminine requires that at every turn in every sociopolitical context and cinematic context, no matter how incidental, whether its a 'God-like' hero, or a clever one-liner jab at belittling masculine presence. Genuine power is indifferent and exudes without effort. Weakness that desires power must assert itself as often as possible in order to compete with what it cannot compete with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:41 pm

I still go, from time to time, for the same reason some people like watching horror films.
I cringe, and I shake my head in disgust, at the blatant lies and pretentiousness.
It's worrying, and reason enough to not trust democracy, when you think about how effective these methods are.

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:45 am

Satyr wrote:

That's the element in Blade Runner 2049 which ruins the story in my book.
Even if Ryan Gosling is not "the one", all the actions he takes in that movie make him the hero.

Which made me think that let's say we could implant all kinds of heroic or traumatic or what have you memories into the mind of someone or something. At the end of the day those memories will fade and change and no matter what, they will not lead to the same actions and outcomes even if they were to remain fresh.

It's the you can learn to be better than you are idea, just need the proper education/memory implant.
If you did learn to be better than you are then it's because of you and being in a particular environment.
Somebody else in that same environment does not develop and act in that same way.

The leader of that secret android underground group in the movie thinks like blank-slate-ists.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:57 am

This is why I say identity is about a continuum of memories.
In the course of a lifetime not only conscious and unconscious memories direct behaviour, but there are latent and inert memories that can be triggered, by a stimulation, and have an ephemeral effect.
DNA is full of such memories that require an additional component, like a stimulation, to become active.
This makes an individual complex and behaviour unpredictable, to a degree.

In my world-view chaos, defined as randomness, is a factor.
Unpredictable energies emerge and then disappear, and these affect the organism on a microbiological cellular level, sometimes cascading into consciousness, other times remaining beneath consciousness, felt as a subtle sensation, intuition.

Artificial intelligence fails to preserve this memory continuum intact. It is artificial, so it is the creation of consciousness. The known, what this consciousness is aware of, can be passed on, programmed into the clone, the copy, the imitation.
In Blade Runner the copy is given artificial memories to compensate for this absence of a genetic continuum.

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:28 am

I think that all the technological stuff, like memory implants and so forth is just an extension of the nurture over nature idea. A more effective technique instead of edumucation.

It's the - I still want to be that self-conscious part of me but with all the other cool stuff added on that makes me better.
I'm thinking - Well, maybe that self-conscious part is taking itself a bit too seriously, in comparison to the rest of you. Because that's what's behind those wishful thinking view of reality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:56 am

They want to intervene and erase memories, making mankind robotic, artificial....reprogrammed.
They want to change the world, to accord with their unrealistic idealism, because their predictions proved wrong, based on the error that all is subjective and a social construct.
World resolution failed to materialize. Instead of finding fault with their delusional perspectives, they blamed it on others.
Now they want to socially engineer the socially engineered man that does not exist.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:07 am

Straussean "noble lies' is about confusing what is real and what is unreal.
When philosophy is converted to politics and controlling self, goes through other, and dominating world means dominating mankind.
You cannot deal with reality by lying...it remains unaffected...but you can control thinking, humanity, by selling lies.
If you lie long enough you forget what truth is.
Under the lie of wanting to protect humanity from a brutal truth, you warp philosophy into a means of mind-control and not a means towards truth.

Nietzsche is appropriated because of his 'Will to Power', and power is all they want, at the expense of integrity - power to survive. Survival at all costs.
Power not over self, and over reality, but over mankind, who become proxies - intermediate sheltering tools - robots, technologies.
Human husbandry.
Dominate mankind, through language and lies, and you dominate world - Humanity IS World for the parasite.
It cannot survive outside a host. It cannot deal with reality outside a sheltering brain-dead automaton.
The parasite does not associate itself with the host it dominates and used to survive - survival at all costs, making of philosophy a means towards this survival, via a host that the parasite pretends to be a part of.

Language sued to confuse to obscure, to lie....to mask, to cover, not to reveal.
The end is not to liberate the other from lies, but to seduce and manipulate him/her through them.

It pretends to be 'like you' when it is an antithesis of everything you are.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:02 am

Dissonance between idea(l)/Real, Mind/Body, Noumenon/Phenomenon, Male/Female...

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:43 pm

Nihilism inverts and lies, and in so doing it contradicts its own pretenses.
The liars words are always contradicted by the liars actions, because actions are of the body, and the body cannot lie, so it must be covered up, concealed, and actions have a cost, a price, that lying using words, the noetic expressions, of mind, do not.
Christianity had to invent penance, the weakly routine of sin-cleansing, which the Jews also perform - this yearly absolution of these contradictions.

Judaism also produces the Jewish Paradox: power built on the pretence of weakness, of victimhood.
the dominating power constructing its dominance o the pretence of being dominated and victimized.
Christianity would disappear if it did not contradict its own stated, verbalized, written, values, principles, morals.
Nihilism MUST lie, or it perishes.
Obscurantism is how it hides thing self-contradiction.
In the haze of shadows, all contradictions merge and synthesized...all can be inverted.
In the occult, the esoteric, one can justify any conflict, because there is no physical, no matter/energy, to deal with. It's all theoretical, hypothetical, idealistic.
Men can be women, and women men....appearances can be superficial, in all matter except some.
All cognitive dissonances can be hidden in vagueness, in symbolic innuendos.
The symbol merges the conflict into theoretical unities.

OnWithTheirHead
hero

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:47 pm

Video 4 u

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:57 pm

Regarding the warrior woman trope, I watched the latest Thor recently and there was some niggerdyke Valkyrie skank who made Thor her bitch the entire movie.

The thing is this: all movies (except perhaps some weird artsy genres) are based on us having to empathize with certain characters in order to immerse ourselves into the movie so we care about it enough to watch it. In case of super-hero movies, it's about inserting ourselves into the shoes of some hero, and power-tripping by imagining we're him and doing all the cool, laws of physics-breaking super hero stuff.

I don't necessarily mind women being portrayed as having some sort of power over weak men as long as there is another man who doesn't take the women's shit and puts them in their place, who I can then self-insert as. This is what's lacking in movies. Even the apex males are portrayed as subordinate to women.

Thor is supposed to be the alpha male masculine protagonist, an obvious self-insert for men. And he's taking shit from a niggerdyke Valkyrie skank. This inverts the natural hierarchy. Women may be able to dominate some weak, beta-males (and even then typically by wielding their sexuality as a weapon), but the best of men will always be above the best of women.

If they made her dominate some weak, beta male cucks, I wouldn't care, because I don't empathize with them. To the contrary, such women can even be potentially useful to me in herding and exploiting beta males, as long as they understand their place in the hierarchy, of course, which is below me.

But the entire "women warriors" thing is in itself silly. The real feminine power figure would be more something like the femme fatale trope. I've never been impressed with it, but I can see why the more effeminate/average/brainwashed males would. For me it's too obvious that the "femme fatales" are up to no good because of their smug demeanor and the cold, bitter, empty thousand cock stare in their eyes. They rely on deception to be effective but their deception is easy to see through unless the man is a moron. It's actually quite dumb, it's like somebody trying to trick you but then explaining their trick, or having the explanation written all over their body. You only must know how to read.

Women who can successfully imitate that sweet feminine demeanor and don't give off the vibe of having been fucked by a thousand cocks are the ones who have the potential to be fatal to more aware men.

When I see this, my only instinct is to beat it into submission and lock it in a cage, because clearly it has mean intentions.

This, on the other hand, could be very fatal to me:

It's all about reciprocity, bringing it back to fundamentals:

The first woman, the traditional "femme fatale" has the body language indicating that she intends to compete with me by using her feminine advantage (sexuality) to be mean to me. To this I instinctively and appropriately respond to with "ew you evil nasty skank get in this cage or get beaten to death" aka with my masculine advantage of violence, cause I can be mean too.

The second woman gives off the signals of feminine virtues such as youthful features, kindness, chastity, motherliness, and generally a willingness to cooperate and be nice, making her a possible candidate for mother of my children in my mind (and only in my dreams lol), meaning I want to reciprocate in kind with cooperative masculine behavior and provide for her and protect her and my brain is overloaded with love chemicals and so on, which entails allowing her to get close enough to be fatal. She is the true feminine power figure.

Modern women forgot where their true power lies, they expose all their vices and mean intentions openly and proudly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:47 am

No contrast between soft curves, roundness, and sharp stare, attitude...like an angle, jutting out of all the roundness.

OnWithTheirHead
hero

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:52 pm

AutSider wrote:

The first woman, the traditional "femme fatale" has the body language indicating that she intends to compete with me by using her feminine advantage (sexuality) to be mean to me. To this I instinctively and appropriately respond to with "ew you evil nasty skank get in this cage or get beaten to death" aka with my masculine advantage of violence, cause I can be mean too.

The second woman gives off the signals of feminine virtues such as youthful features, kindness, chastity, motherliness, and generally a willingness to cooperate and be nice, making her a possible candidate for mother of my children in my mind (and only in my dreams lol), meaning I want to reciprocate in kind with cooperative masculine behavior and provide for her and protect her and my brain is overloaded with love chemicals and so on, which entails allowing her to get close enough to be fatal. She is the true feminine power figure.

Modern women forgot where their true power lies, they expose all their vices and mean intentions openly and proudly.

Both women are hot and fuckable in my books.

Generally I can read if a woman is dishonest by dynamics, rather than just a still photograph.

Basically, if I try to be intimate with a woman, who claims she loves me, and she pulls away a bit, I know she cannot be trusted and is full of shit.

High estrogen women, like in the second pic, can be completely mentally ill (the estrogen hedonism effect) and sociopaths. Masculine women can be cunts too, but are generally more consistent with their behavior.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:32 pm

Shittywood, likes to portray the European man as the bestial, and the black man as the cryptic uncomprehended genius. The black man or woman is always the superior intellect to some extent, the one with sound reason and logic and wisdom, while the White man is the uncontrolled 'animal' that must be feared and caged and taught by the wisdom of the black man. In Shittywood, and in modernity, weakness is made heroic and mysterious.

I'd probably watch this one, if only to see how much Shittywood, propagandized the mystical 'nigger genius', yet again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda

Back to top Go down

Advertisements, Commercials & Propaganda
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7