Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

A War Like No Other

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

A War Like No Other - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 6 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 12:00 pm

One can never, of course, dismiss the world nor escape it, one can only conceal it or reveal it, primarily to one's self.
Suffering is not to be surrendered to but acknowledged as the necessary consequence of an ordering self in the disordering world; the sensation of existing, of Becoming, (inter)acting.
To embrace this is not to submit to it but to accept it as what it is.
To define the word by connecting to to the noetic symbolism to the phenomenon is not to give-into what is being acknowledged as real.
One also embraces the past no matter how insulting and/or "negative" it might be, using the ideals one aspires towards.
This "embracing" is a taking into account, a taking-in, so as to then begin to deal with it.

This is bottom<>up thinking (reasoning) rather than top<>down thinking (justifying).
One begins with what is, and what is can only be perceived as what has been.
This "has been", this past/nature, cannot be escaped, corrected, erased, but only accepted as a starting point, from where the mind can direct itself towards an object/objective; towards an idea(l) that enhances the aspects of this past it wishes to preserve, and that decreases the effect of the aspects it wishes to make amends for, or it wishes to compensate for.
If this past/nature is dismissed or partially embraced the projection will be foolish, a delusion equal to the amount of data being ignored and/or remaining ignorant about.
A projection of an object/objective that will disappoint if it does not result in the opposite of what it was supposed to be.
Projecting the absurd is a way of remaining forever disillusioned and hopeful; forever not disappointed in the endless expectation of what is unrealistic, a noumenon so detached from the phenomenon that it is the annulment of what is experienced (the essence of nihilism), or what is past/nature.

This knowing, accepting, and embracing, is the very essence of nobility.
A nobleman ennobles the past his past/nature, that insults, and degrades him, in relation to his projected idea(l), by taking it into himself and controlling it; directing it towards his own object/objective so as to turn it into a necessary part of the process of Becoming.
This making of one's self a conduit, a nexus, where the past aligns itself with a desirable, projected idea(l).

Anything else is delusion, escapism, nihilism to the core.
It's easy to project a hypothetical desirable object/objective, and idealize it when you've forgotten, dismissed, discounted, rejected, your past/nature either entirely or selectively.
It's easy to declare yourself "noble" or "valuable", claiming its your freedom, your strength, that gives you this right of power.
It's easy when you are protected from the consequences of this self-gratifying, arrogant, delusion that uses self as the authority and the standard.
A child can invent itself every morning if it forgets what it pretend to be the day before, and because it is as easy as child's play it appeals to the infantile and the retarded in development' those born and raised within sheltered environments where the world is always surprising and victimizing them, and they hold themselves unaccountable.
This War like no Other is a war over "hearts and minds" where the seductive appeal of remaining child-like of simply indulging without care or forethought, is used to manipulate minds not used to any level of need/suffering above what the system permits, turning them into delicate spirits that cannot tolerate anything over this socially cultivated median level of (memetic) pain tolerance.

The idea(l) of declaring yourself smart, or noble, of simply believing whatever you like or that makes you feel good and valuable, with no external to self standard, is another instance of perspectivism: the games children play when they are bored with themselves or seek to escape their circumstances.
It is misconstrued as an internal source of self-validation, when it is simply solipsism and arrogance reaching an apex of self-gratification.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 3:33 pm

You can't fight conventionally against an asymmetrical enemy; you can't use blade, or even a surgeon's scalpel, against a virus - it would be heavy-handed, resulting in a Pyrrhic outcome.
You must adapt to the enemy's tactics, learn from his ways, study his armor, and adjust your strategy, your techniques, accordingly.

This is not only a "cold war" it is a frigid one: pure noetic conflict, using words and ideals.
The virus is insidious, conniving, duplicitous, full of "good tidings" and promising smiles; he is polite and kindly, when he comes at you speaking of love and compassion and tolerance, asking you to "open up" and let him in.
This memetic virus has no genetic foundation. 
You cannot combat him using those old ways of blood and bone.
It is a psychological dis-ease, infecting the souls of men, by introducing itself through their weaknesses - a memetic virus with no genetic substratum.

And when does man become vulnerable to viruses?
When he is closed-in by the cold spaces outside his abode.
When he is forced to breath-in the other's flatulence, and his sickly cough.
This virus spread, from east, to west, only when frontiers vanished and man was contained within this earth.    

Do I offer something new?
No.
I am not inventing, I am revealing.
I am (un)covering, (un)concealing.
I am not creating something new, I am exposing what is, and always has been, present. 

When a doctor heals, does he reinvent the man?
No, he (re)turns him to health.
I am offering such a (re)turn, a (re)habilitation, and like with all dis-eases the organism (re)turns slightly altered by the experience of battling them; the autoimmune system slightly stronger than before.
If not dead, then stronger, adapting to the changed circumstances.
I am bringing the old up to the present, making it current, for the modern mindset so long on its sick-bed.
This is my contribution, my fight, my creativity. 
MY duty!!!

How does one begin to fight?
One studies the enemy; his tactics, his arsenal, his essence.
I am that study.
I am not (re)inventing the wheel, I am turning it; giving it a spin.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 11:40 am

All should consider everything I post a diagnosis, not a prescription.
I describe, I do not correct.
This is the environment I describe, how you choose to maneuver yourself within it is your problem.

If I would offer a prescription these same ones who accuse me of lacking a solution, of not offering an alternative, would accuse me of pretending to be a witch-doctor, a shaman, a wannabe cult-leader, exploiting young minds and seeking personal pleasures in them.

Nevertheless, my analysis of the environment does provide an alternative.
Not of my making...but one already present.  
Again...I do not offer the new, the novel, the unique (what a mythological word that is) but the old, the obvious.
I do not invent, I disclose, I reveal.  
I do not exclude myself from my analysis.
I admit my inclusion, and this is the only reason I dare to publicly analyze.
My solutions, my choices, are based on my circumstances, and my personal strengths and weaknesses.
They are not to be shared because they do not apply universally.

I reveal an idea(l), in opposition to the one dominating.
not a new idea(l).
I reveal the objective, to those hiding in their subjective cocoons.
I fight against nihilism in all its forms.
I am, already content.
I expose for my blood's sake.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 11:49 am

How does one fight against a nihilistic dis-ease founded on abstractions and words, referring to emotions and to noetic artifices?
You fight them on their field of choice...you expose words as what they are, and emotions, and abstractions.
You reconnect the words from where they've dislodged them to build their castles in the clouds, to seduce imbeciles and cowards and weaklings of all stripes.
You return emotions to their rightful role in the organism, from the beyond, the airy spaces these imbeciles are trying to place them upon...some on pedestals and others in the dirt.
You reveal what abstractions are, and why they evolve and how, and what purpose they serve, what advantage they offer, and what dangers lurk in them.

You de-romanticize, and demystify, so that the mysteriousness of existence can be appreciated anew, free from superstitions and world-hatred.
Because too much, too-fuckin-much, has already been lost, and we are now approaching the absurd, and asked to tolerate the retarded, the stunted in psychology, the ill as the new kind of "health".

That's what I do.
I have accepted it as my duty.

What you do is your affair.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 8:19 am

In all things nihilism does violence upon its enemies using inversion – for what is death but a regression back to what it came from; an inversion of the conscious into the unconscious, the animated to the inanimate, the willful, self-organizing, to the surrender of will to the chaotic.

One being the most abstracted form of the inverting absolute.

And why would it not express its own methods and motives through the medium of language, whether it be using linguistics or mathematics – simplistic, literal, understanding of language carrying the message of self-negation in absolute codes.
Not only does it invert definitions to turn its self-negating, world-hatred, into a love of self, affirming the cosmos, by detaching the words, symbolizing the noumenon, from their reference points in the world of phenomena, but it indulges its need for self-entitlement by practicing obfuscation, avoiding clarification, making the simple appear more complex than it actually is.
Knowing he has built his castle on the fluid sands of time, he covers rather than discovers, and the simplicity of his emotional reasoning he masks with obscurity and a cool exterior, imitating reasoned aloofness.
For such a miserable spirit words are not used to elucidate, but to obscure; afraid to present himself as he is, to appear as what he is, he pretends to be what he is not, wearing garments and titles he weaves with letters and numbers.

He rarely speaks clearly and directly, preferring the poetics that permit enough ambiguity to hide within.
For him thinking is about charming, seducing, and becoming popular amongst those he secretly disdains; showing his patronizing politeness towards them, as if it were altruism.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 6:16 pm

The inversion applies to all things the Modern (nihilist) engages is.

With emotions he begins with surrendering to the sensation, and then attempts to rationalize it.
With philosophy he begins with how every concept affects him, personally, on in relation to his place within the group he is dependent upon, before he advances to connecting it with a reality that is indifferent to this concern.
He then takes on this air of passive-aggressive, aloofness, wanting to convey the lie that his position is not emotionally grounded but is totally objective, or he exalts in his subjectivity only defending it as being the limitation no mind can challenge.
He begins with trying to define virtue, before he explores the conditions this virtue is to be applied within.

When he speaks of "world" it is always the man-made world, or the world in relation to human cares, and needs, and ideals.
He constructs his perspectives from this starting conclusion.
He begins with the absolute, only then trying to define and defend it
In all things Top<>Down.

And because he cannot do anything but reason backwards he assumes all are exactly like him.
Every perspective he hears begins with the assumption of an end-game motive, the "what's in it for him?" question.

Just look at how they approach the controversial, to them, issues of sex (male/female, and homosexual matters), and race.
They have no defense other than the motive they accuse the other of, because it is the reason why they believe what they believe, having no argument that does not contradict empiricism to evolution theory.
To put it bluntly, it is because they know, or feel intuitively, that they have no clue why they hold onto the beliefs they were raised on which makes them assume that the same is true for the other.
It is because they feel, intuitively, that the only reason they hold onto their beliefs is because they are popular, they feel good, they are socially acceptable, and because they were raised to consider them fact, that they assume that the same holds true for all who challenge their views.

And, for some few of them, it is because they know that what they repeat daily,a s if it were fact, is nothing more than social convention, supported by needs, making the civilization they depend on possible, that they must discredit anyone who punches holes in this communal lie.

And it is because need, fear, anxiety, usurps any honesty they might have that they assume that all perspectives are equally dominated by fear, anxiety and need.

They've repeated the lie for so long that they've forgotten, conveniently, that it is a lie.
They do not even dare to contradict it in private or in situations where objectivity is the highest goal, such as in philosophy.
Philosophy, for them, is a political game of pretentious posturing where one repeats the convenient lie because comfort trumps intellectual integrity.

They dare not admit that most should not be conversing about any philosophy because they are not up to the task; both intellectually and psychologically.
Their "democratic" ethos, built on the social lie, will not have it. It smells of elitism.
Instead they prefer the pretentious angle, where they use big words, metaphorically expressed, deferring stringently to famous figures, remaining obscure, and convoluted, to achieve the same elitist goal without admitting it to the ones they feel superior to but remain polite and kind to.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 6 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 6:33 pm

The dis-ease has progressed so far that one cannot combat it openly, and honestly.
It has become the new "health" standard, all are compared to, and evaluated against.
All values being comparison.
The leveling idea(l)s, of inversion, have now been ingrained in a populace that can neither defend their own mythologies, nor tolerate any alternative to them.
Those who manipulate maintain this illusion of parity, not rockin' the boat.

If you do not adapt this style of academic obfuscation, using deference to "experts", and multiple obscure references, delivered with heavy doses of metaphor, to hide the simple facts, then you will be accosted by the myriads living in the delusion of genetic parity, and the holy glory of the code.
The Modern academic, the priestly hypocrite, the pseudo-intellectual fake altruist, does so to hide his own anxious simplicity, and his secret uncertain arrogance, that does not agree with the social rule but builds a career on its implications, but if we are to adapt the same methods then it must be only to survive the onslaught.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 10:58 am

The inversion process turns the progress towards order, that primordial near-absolute one, into a preservation of status quo.

The progressive, is the surrender to the chaos of time/space....progress as a preservation of change, projecting the absolute, utopia/paradise, as a coming immanence.
So called, progressives, are the ones who are conservative, in the most hypocritical way - for change is inevitable, whereas order requires a revolutionary resistance to it.  
They conserve what happens naturally: change.
They expect it to result in something better, showing how dissatisfied they are with it all.

The political dynamics of Right/Left as it has congealed in modernity, is a conflict between which status quo should be preserved - one wishes to arrest time/space to a moment where they dominate, the other wishes to destroy all order so as to hopefully reach a point in space/time where they will dominate...
It's a matter of where the dam will be built to stop the river of change.  

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 11:07 am

Within the nihilistic paradigm of one/nil, good/evil, God/Satan, some-thing/no-thing, right/left, all finds its gradation in relation to the presumed absolutes, creating geometric matrices - binary dualism, imploding into a uniformity of the singularity.

If reason cannot be projected "outside" space/time, then it will be projected as a whole, a fabric, an ooze, a particle, a monad (any word will do; any noetic construct alluding to a thingness)...in both cases human reason is unburdened from its costs and risks....and consciousness is made into a universal thing, a divine purpose, guiding all towards salvation...or omniscience/omnipotence.

If the child loses his father/mother he will become his own father/mother - when God is dead, man makes himself God.
The all-knowing other, becomes the all-knowing "I".

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 6 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 12:22 pm

Projecting order, reason, consciousness outside of self places it as something external, to "I", leaving the "I" innocent, seeking what is, trying to remain true, loyal, worthy of its discovery.

It's the same Judeo-Christian storyline.
The terms change, but the essence is preserved.
God has not died...he's changed names.
he awaits for us to discover his divinity....he is patient.

We?
A mere reflection of his oneness.
Our consciousness a representation of His; our reason, a reflection of His; our order a mere echo of His.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 11:46 am

The negative, honest, nihilist gives way to the seductive, conniving, manipulative positive nihilist.
The no-thingness of the death-wish, is transformed within this same binary context, into a some-thingness, the pleasure-principle, full of infinite/eternal promise and hope.

No death necessary, when Judeo-Christianity evolves into secular humanism.
The "thing" is already present: hidden, underlying all perceptions.
It, like god before, awaits the believer to discover it hiding in the Flux - the fluctuations masking it, covering it.
beneath the chaos lies order, says the snake-oil salesman, and he believes it, has faith in his own lie to be more convincing; he transfers his won conviction to the other, in the form of a promise, a trust: believe me, because you so desperately want to.

Change your attitude, your perspective, because the world is all perspective of the same thingness.
Shift your psychology towards desire, towards hedonism, towards salvation in surrendering to impulse - give into your fear, and find there love.
A noetic twist is all it takes....because the phenomenon no longer touches the sheltered and preserved.

Did not Christianity spread among the lowly, the desperate, the hopeless, the sick?
Did it not seduce the stupid, the cowardly, the weak, spreading like wildfire among slaves and prostitutes?
and the mother Judaism, did it not come about among slaves, inverting values to where the low became high, through association....their King of kings overpowering all earthly powers?
Were they not chosen to suffer on his behalf, promised a place to live after wandering in the desert for ages?

The virus mutates when the antibodies fail to kill all of it off.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 1:32 pm

Within the transcendental/immanence divide the Nihilistic mind progresses from placing the absolute outside existence to placing it inside, hidden within, existence.
In both cases it is unperceived, but presupposed; in both cases the apparent is ignored, considered a superficiality, an illusion, or a testing of faith.

The words change, the symbols, but what they allude to remains fixed....the absolute Being.  

The language changes the concepts remain the same....the motives remain the same, and the emotions spurring them on also remain the same.
God is renamed One, after He's been called Love...and the Devil renamed nil, or zero, after he is called Hate.

What does it matter what other name the weaklings and cowards call this miasma of the human mind, this dis-ease of the human spirit...this psychological retardation?  

Last edited by Satyr on Thu Jan 08, 2015 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 1:41 pm

The mistaking of the representation for the world itself is so profound that when I use Hannibal Lecter as an artistic vehicle to express some social, and psychological phenomena, the average imbecile, out there, believes I am claiming to be Hannibal Lecter.

Does not the turd come out of the movie theater convinced that what he saw there was more real than the world he is entering when he exits the screen?
Does not the man-child read books and watch movies and listen to music confusing the hyperbole, the caricatures, the metaphors, for the real deal, dreaming of being like that?
Have you seen young boys after a Karate film?
Have you listened to young girls after a soap opera?

Why did Plato wish to keep art out of his ideal State?
Because not all were like him....most were idiots, imbeciles, retarded psychologies who would be confused and disruptive.

Why does Socrates urge his own kind, Protagoras for one, to be careful with their words when children and the common man is around?

Why does he come back with Zalmoxis on his mind, and a One god in his heart?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 1:34 pm

This is a spiritual war, not a religious one, and certainly not a materialistic one.
What we struggle to preserve is our ancestry, our past, our nature, and this is the only meaning to the word “spirit” we can give, because when we say “spirit”, or “soul,” we mean the continuum of circumstances that made our appearance possible; we hold the spirit of our ancestors not as something external to ourselves, but as the most intimate aspect of what we call “I”.
When we use these words properly we take them away from those who have despoiled them with their life-hating mysticism, and we return them to their rightful place within our very becoming.
We, individually, are each the manifestation of this spirit of Becoming, this organic soul that struggles in time and for time.
In this regard we must receive guidance from our spiritual brother in arms, Julius Evola, and his analysis of war – in his treatise The Metaphysics of War.
We know now that this many-times declared war, increasing in intensity to become “hot” and then decreasing to become “cold”; sometimes a war using blades but most often one using no more than words; sometimes turning civil, and then uncivil, is more than a war for survival and over land and wealth.
This war is a war over our hearts and minds.
It is a war of integrity, honor, and spiritual continuity.
We fight not only for ourselves but for our blood.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 12:23 pm

A war with its own destructive fireworks.

The implosion of processes into things, collapsing time/space into a singularity - phenomenon to noumenon.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 8:45 pm

It really doesn’t matter what word/symbol you use to represent the experienced, the apparent, since the word does not alter the experience of it
If you call a rose a sunflower, will not change the experience of what it means to be a rose, and how you relate to it.  
You may call the world perfect, complete, or whatever comforts you the most, and this still does not alter the experience of need/suffering, and the sense of un-fulfillment characterizing the human condition and consciousness of existence, in general.
The Nihilist is a master in baptismal rites, and in giving phenomenon new noetic names/symbols, but if man is a product of reality, reflecting the essence of the world, then the world is unfulfilled, incomplete, ephemeral, lacking in all that man considers “positive”, and more than just lacking self-awareness; it is ephemeral, fluctuating, determined by past, and dissatisfied with presence.
If man is a part, representing the theoretical whole, then self, as phenomenon, exposes the world like no noetic simplification/generalization ever could.
No matter how desperately man wishes he were eternal, his mortality is a phenomenon he cannot simply ignore as fake, and his ignorance cannot be explained as some vast testing phase where man earns his immortality.
The only way to deal with the failure of baptism to cleanse the phenomenon of its “sinful” essence, is to then declare the experience illusion; some grand scheme, a trick that may, or may not, be the product of a conscious Deity, a directing Will.
Whether they choose the religious, or the secular nihilistic path is of little consequence to the outcome.
The noumenon cannot correct, or alter the phenomenon, unless it can intervene upon it via another phenomenon.
All the noumenon can do is numb the mind, immerse it in self-referential abstractions, and shelter it from a world that cares not for its noetic constructs and tis hopes and dreams and projections.
If you rename a tiger into worm, this does not change the probability of its effect upon your feeble frame.  

If man is, indeed, a part of existence, experiencing it and self as the essence of what world is, then the sensation of need/suffering cannot be dismissed as illusion, without exposing self as no more than a religious fanatic not really interested in reality but only in how to escape it, while, at the same time, not losing it.
This duplicity in motive is typical of all nihilists, for amongst them humility becomes pride, and pride humility; war becomes peace and peace, war; strength becomes weakens and weakness strength; pleasure becomes pain and pain becomes pleasure.
In general all is inverted, or made reversible (perspectivism) including beauty, power, time, order, awareness, and so on.    
And if in this obsession to reverse reality the nihilist also reverses the causal chain, which we experience as linear time, it is only to be expected.
Then consciousness precedes the emergence of brain; value precedes judgment; will precedes consciousness, Being precedes Becoming, and the singular precedes multiplicity.

The representation of the apparent, the noumenon symbolizing the phenomenon, cannot alter the apparent phenomenon by simply altering itself, particularly when this noumenon proposes the idea that phenomenon is illusion, and that it is world, rather than it being representation, interpretation, of world.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 6 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:29 pm

This is "free-speech" and what is called the "free-press".
Notice how both left/right represent the exact same positions, and only disagree on some minor issues about to make it all "better".
Both sides of the binary poles occupied by a different variant of the same Nihilism.

Just like in philosophy the either/or debate is between an absolute thing, a some-thing, and an absolute no-thing.
The fundamental of their shared world-view are never held in doubt.
It's what does from then on, which is debated, if you can call it that.

Within the Matrix, within this nihilistic, artificial man-made paradigm, all conversation begin and end within the same agreed upon absolutes.
they may fight over tactics, what word to sue to describe them, how much of the same crap is to be applied, but the core remains common, shared, agreed upon, indubitable.
The audience believes he is questioning, breaking down barriers, opening his mind, when he never exits the paradigm he is trapped within.
He cannot think outside this paradigm and when he comes close to the exit point he feels distraught, ashamed, is told he is exiting humanity, so he quickly returned to the sheltering comfort of the barn, within which manimals debate over what fodder is tastier, or more nutritious, or if the farmer would wear overalls or a dress.

Visit ILP, PhilosophyNow, sciforums, anywhere where these manimals congregate in herds, protected against "trolls"?
read the topics they regurgitate, day in and day out; the topics they shy away, like they do the barn walls, and the door to the outside. Watch how they joining forces to defend their place within the barn, or the necessity of belonging to a barn.
Watch them flirt, socialize, brag, incessantly, declare themselves victors, brilliant, pronounce their quality, insinuate how great they are and what a wonderful life they are living....

Watch....

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 11:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is the political, physical, genetic expression of this War Like No Other.
What I've tried to do in this thread, in this entire forum, is to explore both the genetic and the, obscure, ignored, almost invisible, memetic component, or extension of this same war.

Both rely on nihilism, and the destruction of all resistance to its force.
It is monist, authoritarian, nullifying, anti-life, and yet presenting itself as positive, progressive, multifarious, liberating.
This is its "positive" pretense, its seduction.

The masculine expression of nihilism (seek out how I differentiate and why) is the "positive" seductive to the infantile, the feminine.
The infantile is easily understood as a retardation, a dumbing-down, where the individuals are retained in a perpetual state of childishness.
The feminine and why it is prone to be seduced by the masculine is explained in my thesis The Feminization of Mankind and has now morphed into the MANiefesto, which has expanded the phenomenon to include its foundations in Nihilism.

The final counter-argument (emotive) offered by the followers of self-numbing decay is based on their own delusions and lies, now considered self-evident.
If they were born with bad genes then nobody can have an advantage.
If they were born stupid, let's redefine intelligence, or say that it is mystical and too complex.
If they are ugly let redefine beauty, and call it something mystically interior, something spiritual, and then let us not define what spirit means.

What does it matter if feminization is turning males into females?
It's all for the best.
The presupposition of equal traits, parity in all things, is assumed, and taken for granted.
How males dominate the arts, philosophy, any discipline involving creativity, and thinking outside the box, and why females are prone to remain within the social, memetic, box, is explained by evoking its prime directive nemesis: Paternalism.

The "why" males had to evolve this ability to be counter-authority and establishment rests on an honest exploration of sexual and gender roles. If you dismiss them as prejudices of the primitive past, then you are already blinded.

Another method if equalization, using perspectivism.
Persepctivism being another useful tool in their armory.
Perspectivism plays dumb, or becomes dumb, is dumb, dull, stupid, to the point where the qualitative differences between a hip-hop musical piece and Mozart, or why inventing peanut butter is not on the same level as inventing the internal combustion engine, or why Malcolm X and Martin Luther King are not geniuses on the level of a Plato, or a Nietzsche or a Kant, are lost in a haze of emotional appeals, concept hijacking, and then social threats.

With perspectivism, the subjective rises to the top as God, and taste is equalized because there is no reality, no objective way of deciding.
It's the "I say so" taken to another level of parental discipline over an infantile psychology mass of brain-dead zombies who just want to have fun drink some milk from mother's breast, and then lose themselves in games.

We also see hints of it in those "intellectuals" who distract themselves with philosophy, and then settle for the "let's agree to disagree" or wonder what good is all this theoretical, metaphysics, because for them none of it matters - it does not apply...it is a metal-masturbation with no real-world applications, and the words they use are detached, and have no references to anything experienced.
Philosophy, and the words they repeat, like parrots, are toys...and they play, eventually becoming bored with one toy, and then seeking out another.  

Toys with no sharp edges and tiny part....safe for the children.

And when words are no more than toys in the hands of infantile retarded psychologies, they become fun, and about fun, and having fun...and pleasuring self, indefinitely.
More than this, they becomes interchangeable, flexible....value can preceded judgment, for example, like Being can preceded existence, and consciousness can be other than brain processes, and human can be a term with zero sexual meaning, making male/female another fashion lifestyle choice, or some accident of fate.

And what does it matter if the future of man will be some kind of mixed hybrid?
The "what does it matter?" resting on the presupposition that appearances do not matter, that all traits are equally distributed in a population and that looks are superficial and meaningless, and that the past is gone and it no longer applies, as if man is reborn when he is born, as a blank slate.
For them mixing is just variety, a mixing of ingredients to discover something new, by accident, magically.
The entirety of nurturing, nature, that went into the manifestation of this apparent phenomenon, is dismissed as nothing important.
All the suffering, all the creativity, ingenuity that made the survival of a population possible, and is now diluted, is not applicable.
Intelligence just happens, or it is something external tot eh brain...it comes from "outside", or it is a before - there is an intelligence we are the reflections of, you see?
Intelligence preceding brains, preceding life.  

With a simply fantastic, noetic inversion, all is resolved for the better...progress is returned on-track....destination Paradise/Utopia...and along the way pleasures, fun, happiness.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 7:50 am

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 6 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 4:49 pm

Inversion produced by Nihilism, by Modernity, is also about inverting the approach towards reality.
Not only by presuming an outcome and working backwards to validate it, but also by starting from the political expression of a philosophical insight, and then finding reasons, world-views, to support this political outcome.

For the modern the foundation of wisdom is not an insight into how the world is but it begins with the human condition and then determines what the world is, from that, or decides what the world ought to be, from this.
Discussion about reality is always based on how this impacts man, and the individual man within the concept mankind.

This is the focus on the subjective, and the need to reaffirm perspectivism, and this is why with nihilism all is inverted, the Top<>Down thinking, beginning by the evaluating human needs and then trying to come to a political construct that would satisfy these needs.
The objective world, if not dismissed as non-existent, is no more than a reflection of the subjective interpretation of it - the noumenon is the foundation of the phenomenon.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 9:02 am

We have discerned the front lines of this war in words - in linguistics, and how words relate to world, or do not.
The war is a memetic one - fighting over the hearts and minds of those that once fought on physical battlefields, over material, spatial, gains, and genetic dominance.
The war has become a meta-conflict, placing itself before, and after genetic conflict, encompassing, trapping it, in its bipolar/binary constructs.
By pre-empting the gene with a meme the data, the memories/experiences, the gene carries (transmits, transfers), are usurped, at least noetically, or in the realm of thinking where this battle is being waged.  

Concepts like "dumbing-down", represent a retardation of psychology, where the participants use words with a child-like, carelessness.
A creative expression, no doubt, one all children enjoy, as they do playing with toy guns and toy dolls, representing real phenomenon but denying them the severity that would make the child's play tragic.
The child remains in the care-free world of make-belief, of comedic cuteness, perpetual infancy - its words toys, placed in this order, and then in another, or assembled in unique ways corresponding to nothing real, but to the fantastic.
The creative possibilities are boundless when past is dismissed, and whimsy embraced, and when no objective standard limits the configurations which are to be considered more probable.
The child feels free to play, to just be, to imagine, to dream, because it has no indifferent real world to inhibit it from exploring.  

We have entered into this stage of decline, reflected in how philosophy has now become a self-help manual, or a creative arena where anything that offers pleasure is considered valuable.

In this war I have volunteered to fight against those pleasing numbing forces of destructive addiction to the nil, though I now recognize that things have proceeded too far for me, or for anyone, to stop the tide.
I fight, exposing, ridiculing, demeaning, because it is my duty, as a human being, to do something against this memetic dis-ease.
If I have overly taken advantage of the accessibility of places like ILP it is only because I need to reveal, to disclose, not simply to state, to theorize, about what is going on.  

Merging with science, philosophy is infested by the rigidity of numerical binary codes.
From the "nothing is knowable", the spiritual religious nihilism of the past, we come to "everything is knowable" of the projected future of modern "progress".
Change, within the context of 1/0 modern paradigms is a progress towards completion, towards the final unification in One - Omniscience reflected in mathematical self-referential symmetry, and its geometric spatial extension.
The unknown is given a symbol, a moniker, a value, and so it becomes ambiguously known, before it has been disclosed.

The magical power of words/numbers, and why subjectivity can claim a self-referential realism.
The objective world- beyond the brains abstractions, is no more than what is being corrected, rejected, replaced with the words and numbers of subjectivity - shadows on the cave walls of a world "outside", but this time the prisoner does not want to exit the cave and have his eyes face the pain of light : (inter)active dynamic (energy).
using this Platonic metaphor we might say that after a brief exit into the light, enlightenment, man has begun his slow return back into the cave of his own noetic constructs; he has "progressed" backwards - ergo Top<>Down Thinking.

We begin with a desirable construct, which is nowhere in evidence, and then think back, into experience, trying to rearrange the order, the sequences, so as to justify this preordained conclusion.
and, because creativity is this rearrangement the conflict results in a multiplicity of nihilistic alternatives, each fighting over supremacy, not in the real world, but within the memetic world, the world of men - the polis.
Polis is transformed into  enclosure, keeping nature outside - a cave in the open; a mental cavern.  

Within this cavernous twilight realm, strange creatures emerge, not bothered by anything beyond the walls, or in the past/nature.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 6 EmptyThu Jun 11, 2015 1:45 pm

Let's be perfectly clear...this War like No Other, is not only a war of words, it is a war about words.

They want to detach them form their connections to world, so as to become "liberated", we want to reconnect them from where these cowards disconnected them from, because this disarms these cowards.
Watch how the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], refuses to define his won words, and belittles definitions of words that attach them to a reality he dislikes.

We have two types of nihilists, Moderns, those that detach words and then reattach them to emotions, to noetic abstractions with no reference to anything outside the mind, and those who discredit all words, only maintaining their dictionary definitions to accomplish the deed.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2015 9:35 pm

Language = code, symbol of representation, externalizing mental-models (noumena –abstractions) so as to share them with other minds.

Language, made up of words, just as DNA is a double-helix (dualism 1/0 binary) of interlocking nucleotides arranged into chromosomes (sentences), represented in language by letters, numbers.

Language is memetic DNA, or genetic methods of passing on the past (nature), towards future, translated into a mental abstraction used to externalize this method – body to mind, phenomenon to noumenon.
Techniques/Technologies are reproductions, extensions, of genetic processes.  

Man's "progress" is about assimilating world into his own genetic processes.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 4:49 pm

apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 5:46 pm

Satyr wrote:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rWWfPWdbPC8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Before the 20th century I think Europeans were more in-group selective. I think the effect of Marxism and Capitalism as universalist Ideologies really changed us. Plus the earlier influence of christianity as a universalist religion also.
I'm not convinced it's an inherent trait of Europeans. Perhaps we have it to a greater degree than other groups, but it seems unclear how the Colonial era could have been achieved if not for self-interested particularism, as opposed to altruistic universalism.

I think the core of white mentality is not individualism necessarily but a sense for justice and moral righteousness. We want to be correct, we want to moral, we want to be -in the right- as it were doing the Ideal and as personifications of the Ideal; fundamentally elitist. But Ideals are malleable and it is possible to be sold ideals that are destructive to those holding them, such as Christianity and secular-humanism.
It makes more sense to me to understand white pathological altruism in this sense as the ones doing it are acting from a position of moral righteousness, in their eyes.

If you look at it this way, then it becomes clear that the way this war is being fought, in the context of white people, is simply to convince them that the disappearance of their race and culture is the moral, just outcome. Which has been achieved.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 5:50 pm

It Caucasian superior intelligence, producing superior imagination, and a world-view that exceeds the immediate, which makes Caucasians more prone to be altruistic, to think broadly and see the "unity" of life, and nature.
Reduced stress and threats made this come out as altruism.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:06 pm

'Compassion' and empathy, putting yourself into the problem of others and living it through, extends, widens problem solving capacities. Imagination is a mimesis; it invigorates the heart and the skill to traverse wider arcs. This is mistaken as altruism.

Compassion ironically builds Indifference. Not the insensitive kind of nonchalance, but discipline that is indifferent to whatever may befall it. And its why, the mentality that is insensitive and rude to another's existence will remain crude, dull.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:27 pm

Lyssa wrote:
'Compassion' and empathy, putting yourself into the problem of others and living it through, extends, widens problem solving capacities. Imagination is a mimesis; it invigorates the heart and the skill to traverse wider arcs. This is mistaken as altruism.

Compassion ironically builds Indifference. Not the insensitive kind of nonchalance, but discipline that is indifferent to whatever may befall it. And its why, the mentality that is insensitive and rude to another's existence will remain crude, dull.

Satyr made a distinction between empathy and sympathy; one can empathize with another, put self in their position and understand their plight, but not necessarily sympathize, want to help them.
To want to help the other one must find self reflected in other. To a universalist, all is self, therefore sympathy and empathy are synonyms. To a particularist, there are more dividing lines, a stronger sense of self as that which I am not.

novice

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 06, 2015 6:58 pm

This is an interview between Curt Doolittle and Greg Johnson. Curt argues for that the concept of truthtelling is what has made europeans so great and that it was probably a product of our military traditions. I personally do not find it altogether convincing but i think we could compare this to Kevin McDonalds thesis and flesh out what is relevant and not in figuring out why we are so exceptional, on agregate compared to the other races.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2015 4:46 am

Pathological altruism?

White dispossession has become a status signaling meme.
All ideals have become potentially very powerful because the sense of reality which people have has become magical.
Magical in that the words are taken as a reality. This has also created identities which are magical and not rooted in phenomena.

What's a narcissist but a totalitarian (controlling the thoughts of others) when it comes to his/her identity. I am whatever I say I am and nobody has the authority to challenge that, only the mob can.
That's what iambig understands as subjectivism. To be free to create his identity and nobody having the authority to challenge that, which would be based on reasoning, which would be based on an understanding of the objective reality.

It's not really due to some physical characteristic which makes Europeans pathologically altruistic.
If anything it's a pathological feminization which makes them vulnerable to all sorts of ideals. This time it's white dispossession.

Feminized individual + being taught self-destructive ideal = self-destructive behavior
To me that ties in with the prevalence of slave morality. No herd, no totalitarian control.

Social status is about rank. The people who are role-playing upper class (the SWPLs and so on) need to stay on top of their competition. Doesn't matter if the whole ship is being demolished in the process; it's about rank - no matter whether on a yacht or a soon to be ghost ship.
No out-group, no other, no sense of aesthetics, no sense of comparison, no difference between a yacht and a wreck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A War Like No Other A War Like No Other - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A War Like No Other
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: