Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 1:56 pm

Last edited by cold on Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 2:03 pm

Last edited by cold on Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 4:33 pm

Satyr wrote:
cold wrote:
Satyr wrote:
Nah, another retard desperate for attention.
You amuse me.
Every retard I've ever come across went for this position as his/her second, defensive, move.

After that it's the "I do not care" and then "I was toying with you all along"...
I think I wrote an essay called Christian debate tactics which I think I deleted.

''A brief and incomplete synopsis of the common retard methods when coming across ideas that go beyond their either/or, binary, dualistic, nihilistic paradigms:
Keep in mind that no matter what variant of the shared Absolutist, bullshit you get, the common themes force them into common behaviours.

1- Ridicule

Based on the confidence one derives form never having faced anything it is not comfortable with, the common retard Nihilist, whatever variant he comes at you with, will feel an untested, confidence; one which overestimates self, never having faced anyone that does not buy into the same underlying bullshit - example the liberal always assumes that anyone talking negatively about human types, races, must be some kind of skin-head, or Nazi, or a simpleton redneck - and, for the previous reason, one who underestimates the other, will, almost certainly, display the arrogance of a ignoramus who does not know what he is coming up against.
Such a retard will come at you with the bravado of a common imbecile.

Once his preliminary, very lazy, assaults are weathered, you can expect the next phase.

2-  Defensiveness

Once the retard is done flailing about, thinking you'll drop easily, he realizes, perhaps, that you might be a bit of a problem.
This is where he begins stepping back, gathering himself, going into a defensive posture...retracting the casual, simplistic, even by his standards, preliminary assaults.
The common imbecile begins a smoke and mirrors technique, where he denies he meant what he said, claiming you misunderstand, you did not read properly, you did not consider him respectfully. The error he is guilty of is passed onto you, as a way of escape his own mistake.

This phase is a gathering upon himself.
This is typically when he begins delving into his memory, his books, his goggle reference pages, to gain confidence, correct his previous mistake and come at you with renewed energies...noes he's adopted and are not his own.
Expect quotations, as a way of wasting some time.
he does not necessarily understand his own references but he uses them as ink stains...like any spineless organism does.

3- Ad Hominem

A favourite term for the average imbecile. He uses it every time he is cornered and begins feeling the heat of facing a retribution for his previous personal insinuations and insults.
This is the "playing the innocent victim" hand phase.

This is typical of a nihilistic coward who misjudges his opponent. He reverts to the victim part of his psychology, seeking help form his own kind - who are more numerous - even if it was he who instigated the previous phases.
The method allows his to avoid potential damage form his own mistake...or flawed judgements.
The other will be accused of using ad hom methods and straw men and trolling or whatever casts itself as the innocent victim minding its own business.
Of course coming to a public space where opinions are shared and tested does not factor into this premise,a s the imbecile always feel weak when its stupidity is exposed....and it presumed that no matter how stupid it is that some respect was expected and deserved.  

4- Puppeteer

If the opponent does not pull back at this point the common retard nihilist, will resort to mind-games...female strategies.
The first stage of this is the claim of the puppet-master.
Here shame is being used to dissuade the adversary from pursuing the matter further.

Here the reversal attempts to present the victim as a master, who is toying with the potential predator.
No matter what preceded the confrontation the "victim" will begin to play the predator role...as an attack is the best defence.
The tactic uses shame and the insinuation of power....as in power which was hidden up unto that point, so as to intimidate the other away.            

5- Entertainment

If and when the previous states do not result in silence and a disengagement the common imbecile will now fall back on its two last ploys.

The "entrainment" strategy is a continuance of the previous stage...the puppeteer phase.
Here the imbecile, building upon its previous ploy of selling itself as the puppeteer the one in control, will enter the "I am using you to entertain myself" argument.
This patronizing, dismissive strategy also explains its engagement...reinforcing the "I am manipulating you" phase of the puppeteer.
It also insults indirectly, continuing on from the 3rd phase where it adopts the innocent victim role.
The contradiction between this innocence and the puppeteer strategy should indicate a desperation/frustration.      

6- Indifference

The last phase comes in as a last phase because of fatigue, when all the previous phases have not proven enough to make the other stop pressing its advantage.
Stupidity feels the most vulnerable at this point and so it is looking for a reason to disengage without losing face.
The imbecile who is in this position because of its misjudgement of the opposition, as explained in the first phase, will now try to set up a disengagement reason which will not expose its first or following mistakes.
In this phase feigning indifference, boredom...not caring enough, being too busy to go on with this, will begin factoring into the strategy.
The imbecile will never engage the subject in any significant way, during any of these phases, except in casual indirect remarks.
It feels vulnerable, having underestimated its own understanding and underestimating the understanding of its opposition, and so it does not wish to engage the other on-topic.

Aloofness, not giving a shit, is a perfect ploy.

==============

Keep in mind, the typical imbecile has no clue why he believes what he believes...he only knows it is so, because he feels it, he was told it is so, others support him in this,  and he is part of a majority.
He is used to confronting and being confronted by idiots, on his level, and so this entire process is him coming to terms with his own inadequacy once he realizes he is in over his tiny head...and him not wanting to be exposed as the idiot he feels he is but cannot and will not admit that he is.

When in the midst of imbecile on his level they will, obviously, gather in his defence....playing into the phases mentioned above, as a way of reinforcing their strength through numbers.
The subject will never be argued, except for restorations, references to famous figures, name droppings, or declarative statements which reinforce the shared delusion using repetition, but never actually offer any rational arguments in its defence.

If you respond to these repeating tour own positing they will accuse you of what they are most guilty of, once more turning the tables as all nihilists do.
No matter how nonsensical their reasoning is, they will never engage the arguments you used before they went into this defensive phases...and they will demand you offer them new reasons, new reasoning, when they offer no reason of their own.
At this point they wish to go through the phases again, beginning with ridicule...only now as a community sharing the same insecurity in regards to their shared modern nihilism.

The usual topics are:
Sex...Race...Homosexuality...Suffering...Equality...Humanity...God...Love, or any subject connected to one or more of these trigger words.

The motive is the preservation of their common anti-nature, anti-past, anti-life, anti-world, anti-reality, anti-aesthetic alternative world-view.
They can debate each other within the boundaries of this shared antithesis to reality and nature...and so they will become quick allies when confronted with someone who is really their contradiction rather than just a variant of the same Nihilistic crap.  

It's predictable.''

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 6:50 pm

Ha!!
There it is.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Stuart-

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 7:18 pm

cold wrote:
Satyr wrote:
My personality?
Should I be a cunt, like you?
A good philosper like you shouldn't use abusive words. You hurt yourself as I don't want your abusive words, your such precious gifts, you keep them.

In no circumstances would the truth qualify as abuse.

If one is in a society and is in part reliant on his reputation there, then should another tell lies to damage that reputation, those words would be obviously abusive just as direct physical actions. Or if one has trusted another to provide accurate knowledge, and breaks that trust, then that, too, may be obviously abusive.

While one can take responsibility for all pain he experiences due to the fact that life is fundamentally non-passive, the responsibility for one's own pain is particularly obvious when one is caused pain by words in an anonymous setting.

If such words are honest then the fact that one is caused pain by them is due to their effect on the internal façade one has built. Such words are so far from abusive that they would better qualify as part of an act of kindness.

If such words are dishonest, then one must ask if there was any trust established before attempting to call them abusive. When no trust was established then the one who is caused pain by the lies would be absurd to try mitigate his own responsibility. If honesty wasn't enough, then lying to such a fool could also be considered an act of kindness, just so that he may develop some wariness in an environment where his failures would less likely cause permanent damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 1:08 am

Last edited by cold on Thu May 21, 2015 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 1:15 am

Last edited by cold on Thu May 21, 2015 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 1:55 am

Last edited by cold on Thu May 21, 2015 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 4:14 am

cold wrote:
OhFortunae wrote:
Satyr wrote:
cold wrote:
Satyr wrote:
Nah, another retard desperate for attention.
You amuse me.
Every retard I've ever come across went for this position as his/her second, defensive, move.

After that it's the "I do not care" and then "I was toying with you all along"...
I think I wrote an essay called Christian debate tactics which I think I deleted.

''A brief and incomplete synopsis of the common retard methods when coming across ideas that go beyond their either/or, binary, dualistic, nihilistic paradigms:
Keep in mind that no matter what variant of the shared Absolutist, bullshit you get, the common themes force them into common behaviours.

1- Ridicule

Based on the confidence one derives form never having faced anything it is not comfortable with, the common retard Nihilist, whatever variant he comes at you with, will feel an untested, confidence; one which overestimates self, never having faced anyone that does not buy into the same underlying bullshit - example the liberal always assumes that anyone talking negatively about human types, races, must be some kind of skin-head, or Nazi, or a simpleton redneck - and, for the previous reason, one who underestimates the other, will, almost certainly, display the arrogance of a ignoramus who does not know what he is coming up against.
Such a retard will come at you with the bravado of a common imbecile.

Once his preliminary, very lazy, assaults are weathered, you can expect the next phase.

2-  Defensiveness

Once the retard is done flailing about, thinking you'll drop easily, he realizes, perhaps, that you might be a bit of a problem.
This is where he begins stepping back, gathering himself, going into a defensive posture...retracting the casual, simplistic, even by his standards, preliminary assaults.
The common imbecile begins a smoke and mirrors technique, where he denies he meant what he said, claiming you misunderstand, you did not read properly, you did not consider him respectfully. The error he is guilty of is passed onto you, as a way of escape his own mistake.

This phase is a gathering upon himself.
This is typically when he begins delving into his memory, his books, his goggle reference pages, to gain confidence, correct his previous mistake and come at you with renewed energies...noes he's adopted and are not his own.
Expect quotations, as a way of wasting some time.
he does not necessarily understand his own references but he uses them as ink stains...like any spineless organism does.

3- Ad Hominem

A favourite term for the average imbecile. He uses it every time he is cornered and begins feeling the heat of facing a retribution for his previous personal insinuations and insults.
This is the "playing the innocent victim" hand phase.

This is typical of a nihilistic coward who misjudges his opponent. He reverts to the victim part of his psychology, seeking help form his own kind - who are more numerous - even if it was he who instigated the previous phases.
The method allows his to avoid potential damage form his own mistake...or flawed judgements.
The other will be accused of using ad hom methods and straw men and trolling or whatever casts itself as the innocent victim minding its own business.
Of course coming to a public space where opinions are shared and tested does not factor into this premise,a s the imbecile always feel weak when its stupidity is exposed....and it presumed that no matter how stupid it is that some respect was expected and deserved.  

4- Puppeteer

If the opponent does not pull back at this point the common retard nihilist, will resort to mind-games...female strategies.
The first stage of this is the claim of the puppet-master.
Here shame is being used to dissuade the adversary from pursuing the matter further.

Here the reversal attempts to present the victim as a master, who is toying with the potential predator.
No matter what preceded the confrontation the "victim" will begin to play the predator role...as an attack is the best defence.
The tactic uses shame and the insinuation of power....as in power which was hidden up unto that point, so as to intimidate the other away.            

5- Entertainment

If and when the previous states do not result in silence and a disengagement the common imbecile will now fall back on its two last ploys.

The "entrainment" strategy is a continuance of the previous stage...the puppeteer phase.
Here the imbecile, building upon its previous ploy of selling itself as the puppeteer the one in control, will enter the "I am using you to entertain myself" argument.
This patronizing, dismissive strategy also explains its engagement...reinforcing the "I am manipulating you" phase of the puppeteer.
It also insults indirectly, continuing on from the 3rd phase where it adopts the innocent victim role.
The contradiction between this innocence and the puppeteer strategy should indicate a desperation/frustration.      

6- Indifference

The last phase comes in as a last phase because of fatigue, when all the previous phases have not proven enough to make the other stop pressing its advantage.
Stupidity feels the most vulnerable at this point and so it is looking for a reason to disengage without losing face.
The imbecile who is in this position because of its misjudgement of the opposition, as explained in the first phase, will now try to set up a disengagement reason which will not expose its first or following mistakes.
In this phase feigning indifference, boredom...not caring enough, being too busy to go on with this, will begin factoring into the strategy.
The imbecile will never engage the subject in any significant way, during any of these phases, except in casual indirect remarks.
It feels vulnerable, having underestimated its own understanding and underestimating the understanding of its opposition, and so it does not wish to engage the other on-topic.

Aloofness, not giving a shit, is a perfect ploy.

==============

Keep in mind, the typical imbecile has no clue why he believes what he believes...he only knows it is so, because he feels it, he was told it is so, others support him in this,  and he is part of a majority.
He is used to confronting and being confronted by idiots, on his level, and so this entire process is him coming to terms with his own inadequacy once he realizes he is in over his tiny head...and him not wanting to be exposed as the idiot he feels he is but cannot and will not admit that he is.

When in the midst of imbecile on his level they will, obviously, gather in his defence....playing into the phases mentioned above, as a way of reinforcing their strength through numbers.
The subject will never be argued, except for restorations, references to famous figures, name droppings, or declarative statements which reinforce the shared delusion using repetition, but never actually offer any rational arguments in its defence.

If you respond to these repeating tour own positing they will accuse you of what they are most guilty of, once more turning the tables as all nihilists do.
No matter how nonsensical their reasoning is, they will never engage the arguments you used before they went into this defensive phases...and they will demand you offer them new reasons, new reasoning, when they offer no reason of their own.
At this point they wish to go through the phases again, beginning with ridicule...only now as a community sharing the same insecurity in regards to their shared modern nihilism.

The usual topics are:
Sex...Race...Homosexuality...Suffering...Equality...Humanity...God...Love, or any subject connected to one or more of these trigger words.

The motive is the preservation of their common anti-nature, anti-past, anti-life, anti-world, anti-reality, anti-aesthetic alternative world-view.
They can debate each other within the boundaries of this shared antithesis to reality and nature...and so they will become quick allies when confronted with someone who is really their contradiction rather than just a variant of the same Nihilistic crap.  

It's predictable.''

1- Ridicule
of course. You seem to get things really right.
Your favorites, those liberals, expect them.
You can consider this as ridicule, I give you the freedom.

2- Defensiveness
Attack, war.
good. You alreading fighting me.
What it was to fight ?
am i fighting you, so should i use defensiveness ?

3- Ad-Hominem
I leave it all to you. You are quite good at it.

4-Puppeteer
Who knows who is the puppet
who is the puppeteer ?
what is the worth in puppeteering ?

5-Entertainment
Perhaps you also entertain your self with these punny philosphical theories. They satisfy you.
What more remains, when you are all well and fine, you had quite an enjoyment.
Enjoy.

6- Indifference
Should I expect you to be indifferent later ?

"Aloofness, not giving a shit, is a perfect ploy."
Do you give a shit ?

"
"

You are the part of minority perhaps, the minority. Worth is your uniqueness.

"
"

i don't need any support in numbers or whatever you wished for.
I can't offer you anything.
Why you would want anything from a moron ?
perhaps you are trying to find worth, so that you can take him in your minority.
I can be wrong.

"

The usual topics are:

"

You give too much importance to crap, you write at such lengths.

"
OMG you're such a delusional faggot. A man with a little dick writing big things about controlling women on the internet. lol No doubt you have never controlled anything in your pathetic life so write self aggrandizing bullshit on youtube. You seem confused, with 1 foot in some Islamic culture while the other is trying to be a white supremacist. Get help buffoon.
"
you have quite a good following, revolutionary.

"
It's predictable
"

Remember forever you are a third gender. Your ways are not predictable.

''1- Ridicule
of course. You seem to get things really right.
Your favorites, those liberals, expect them.
You can consider this as ridicule, I give you the freedom.''

How is such not ridicule; once you are deemed as a ''neo-nazi'' they will ignore your arguments and laugh about you with their, by the media implanted, stereo-type image in their little minds.

''3- Ad-Hominem
I leave it all to you. You are quite good at it.''

Damn, the irony in one sentence.
To tell one is a retard after having made his retarded positions clear to himself, is not a blind attack to distract from the subject.

''4-Puppeteer
Who knows who is the puppet ''

Are you not a puppet of lies, the puppeteer being the media, telling you that ''race does not matter''?

''5-Entertainment
Perhaps you also entertain your self with these punny philosphical theories. They satisfy you.
What more remains, when you are all well and fine, you had quite an enjoyment.
Enjoy.''

It satisfy me to expose your kind for what you are; cowards, liars, selective pricks.
I can't say that it does not entertain me, once their lies are shattered and they start calling me names in full Caps Lock - "You racist beardneck, race does not exist; homosexuality however, you are born that way!".

''6- Indifference
Should I expect you to be indifferent later ?''

Well, I care enough to give some of time to it; I am indifferent that I know that there are so many of your kind on this world expressing ''their'' media-implanted opinions everywhere they go, that I will not care to try to change your mind, which will not happen as I have encountered enough of you race-deniars, only to expose you for what you are.

''"Aloofness, not giving a shit, is a perfect ploy."
Do you give a shit ?''

Only to let truth not be delved into parrotting on-liners full of shit.

What should I care about uniqueness in the way as Moderns do, if everybody would accept and understand the everlasting existence and truth of inequality, then what would be ''unique'' to say that race is a biological construct.

''i don't need any support in numbers or whatever you wished for.
I can't offer you anything.
Why you would want anything from a moron ?
perhaps you are trying to find worth, so that you can take him in your minority.
I can be wrong.''

You do not need support in numbers because you are, even alone in this specific environment, the representation of the masses - different face same bullshit.

''You give too much importance to crap, you write at such lengths.''

Ah well, what you deem as value and what as crap, exposes your quality of mind.

''you have quite a good following, revolutionary.''

To confront people about racial differences, and I am a ''white supremacist'', exactly the point made earlier.
I have another one: '' "ohFortunae" you are a fag, buddy, stop posting crap on youtube and get a job!!!!''
Seemingly I am without a job, I am a fag and post crap - great on-liner.

Anything else?
Why not, tell me, what is artificial about race.
Give it to me.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 7:59 am

Last edited by cold on Thu May 21, 2015 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 8:39 am

''You have thought, race, of a natural. You have tried to identify with others. all the other, those different than you.
If you were self sustained you would have never fallen for the trick of race conception in the societal word.
you were following Satyr all the time, you never thought with your consciousness. You wanted things easy, you wanted to belong. There is hope in your heart.''

It seems you are self-projecting; don't we all want to belong eventually; the value depends 'to what'. I deem the critic, judgment and appreciation of Satyr for example, higher than that of a Middle-man, or a intelligent person with cowardice.
Follow? It depends on if one merely copies and repeats; or if one can amplify with his/her own understanding, experiences and knowledge, free to judge for your own.
Does one need to know all cows individually to understand their behaviour; or can one observe a few and therefor judge the herd.

My consciousness was a gradual development through experiences, reading and thinking - overall, understanding, forming a world view always in continuation, never stagnated. Though a cow is a cow and my understanding of its behaviour should not change ''just because''.

''There difference doesn't create any race, but a difference, this difference for some becomes a belonging.
Every one is different, thus never anyone can submit to this belonging, be one with it.

You have no similarity with others, you are born alone and you will die alone.''

In general, the health of the individual is inter-connected with his/her race.
The development of society, science, living, arts etc., is not due to a few geniusses living amongst idiots; it is about the cumaltive of a whole people, synchonicity. yet within this synchonicity, the greater minds should not be assimilated within the mass.

Most people have no intellect and understanding to develop themselves apart from seeing everything in accordance with current morality relative to the time, the geographical location, the race and the circumstances. They repeat the super-ego as if it is their self-substance, but the thing is; they do not have Self; an intermediate between basic impulses and state/god/ideologic consciousness.
Even dust is not the same; but we identify it as such and clean it once each particle has gathered to form a layer. We do not need to separate each dust particle to identify it as such - so far its uniqueness.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 8:44 am

By stating ''these words are not mine'', is it because you find it appropiate to use them here or because you do not wish to take responsibily for them. Do you agree with the words, or not.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:07 am

Last edited by cold on Thu May 21, 2015 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:28 am

Last edited by cold on Thu May 21, 2015 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:42 am

Last edited by cold on Thu May 21, 2015 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 10:12 am

cold wrote:
It is your wish to identify with something/nothing called race.
How you know all want to belong ? Why would a person belong ?

Satry can say anything, after all philosophy is just concerend with thinking only.
He can make you think you are special or some one is special but it would not change every ones fundamental difference. You have no connection with anyone or what so ever.

Have you studies all the human beings that you  can be so sure about their intellects. You are generalizing.

That dust thing you wrote it even does not negate the uniqueness. It is you, who stops at a certain extent and start seeing things similar. You want to belong, though their is nothing wrong to belong, the way you express is bad.
Simply claiming some people are not fit for a certain purpose is plain wrong. Don't determine others life.

As i said philosophy is just thinking, or in other words it just deals with what a persons sees with his mind. By mind I mean the personal desires.

""""
No two men are equal.

But I can be misunderstood very easily, so try to understand my standpoint very clearly. I am not in favor of equality, but I am not in favor of inequality either! I'm in favor of creating equal opportunities for everybody to be himself. In other words: In my vision, each individual is equally unique.

The question of equality or inequality does not arise, because two individuals are not the same.

They cannot be compared. A real commune, a real communism, will create equal opportunities for growth, but accept the uniqueness of each individual.

""""""
The flase concepts of segregation based on fiction were presented by some so called great philosophers they all became mad. Aristotle, Friedrich Nietzsche became mad. They were never able to accomplish anything. There theories were not helpful to them at the time of their death. They could not accept their death.

Remeber life is long and you will eventually get old. It is up to you how you want to see life. If you want to battle for a non existent concept go forward i won't stop you. I have nothing to do with you.

You do what ever you want theire is no race, there is no similarity you search for.

Thus you do not wish to take responsibility for the words once you are confronted with them.

If one thing, it is as well thanks to Satyr to realize that I am all (not literally of course), but special. I am one amongst many of the few whom has the luck to unfold his potentials, which might be a little more conscious than that of the Middle-man.

It is very easy, whether one likes it or not, we are each apart of a certain racial branch.
A race developed over time by nature culling out the weak in accordance with its environment, these environmental shaped peoples started selecting each other based upon sexual traits produced by the environment - eventually we have other aspects such as ideals which may or may not be in correlation with nature; if not, than the sexual control (ideological filtering) will have its consequences over time as is to be observed in these Modern societies where all natural filtering is to be undone to produce a domesticated factory worker, specialized in this and that, used in many branches, but has only loyalty to and critical thinking correlated with his job. He becomes the extension of the tool.

Instead of the hammer being one of our tools, one of our extensions, one of the many other tools, to build a house for yourself - we have become the extension of the hammer.
Specialization: Instead of hammering, sawing, measuring, designing; we merely hammer. Or merely type on a keyboard. The hammer is not anymore a extension of your arm, but rather the arm has become the tool for the hammer.

I have studied enough people during my work, I have come through all kinds of neighberhoods, each constructed by certain genetic make-up, such as race, ethnicity and economic position. I have been in the houses of all kinds of people whom I did not know, and one thing that striked me the most was, the pearls of humans are really in the pool amongst genetic feces - rare; thus most people are simply programmed in accordance with their neighborhood, television, educational filtering system and overall ''culture''.
Though culture, again, is the product of a race; limiting the possibilities of intellectual, emotional and creative expression, each to an certain extent depending on the averages of a race.

''I'm in favor of creating equal opportunities for everybody to be himself. ''

Delusional, it cannot exist since not everybody has the same genetic capabilities and capacities; unique maybe in genetic diversity, even amongst twins, yet a twin of Down Syndrom is to me as unique as two piles of shit. Each turd may differ each uniquely by its substance (the past of what the organism ate), its dampness and drought, the metabolism of the organism depending on the specie and personal well being - eventually, it is shit and it smells.

If anything, average people should be judged by certain characteristics to direct them towards a certain path in life; but the thing is, in these Modern days, there are simply to many genetic defects kept intact and even propagated, thus not desired even to guide through life since they are not be in existence anyway. They are sheltered from natural consequences and reaction; thus that which should not be, is.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 10:20 am

I must? I think? No; you do, you are and you think within your too limited mind in such regards.

I wrote elsewhere;
Ego:

''I'' is flux, consisting of your genetic make-up, thus stable regarding your blood line and gender; but it is fluid regarding your memories, life experience, knowledge, understanding, genetic potential, environmental circumstances, the current culture and its collective memory.

As a child, certain likes and beliefs are what make the ''I''; when the average person grows up, (s)he confesses regarding his/her belief on a physical adult age, ''this is simply how I grew up, it is what my parents passed on to me''.

But even if you are a firm ''conservative'' and hold your ground against the flow of time and any change, the ''I'' is not the same as you were one year ago, or even a minute of difference.
Sure, there are stable characteristics; thus you are the same person within a hour while having three different strong emotions due to a recent event having an impact on you, or returning repressed memories, or letting your imagination takeover control over the present and passed reality - thus possibilities during specific interactions with the environment, community or an other person.
These emotions, the control over them, or letting them free, thus becomimg a slave to their causality; your awareness of these emotions and expression through verbal and body language also change over time. Althoug on many old faces you can see the engraved emotions on their foreheads, their character, their personality or a built emotional shield over time to protect themselves from their own past or specific interactions with other people.

Thus a person with for example an ''anger shield'' engraved on his/her face, possibly wants to protect him or herself from any joyful or saddening interaction with an other person, in order to repress his/her past, certain experiences they had with people they experienced as unpleasent or traumatic, or he/she is scared for possibilities of such.

The ''I'' is fluid yet stable, the ''I'' is mimicked and personal.
Years ago, when I still was a teenager, I went to the pet-store, when I left; and with ''I'', I mean that person who remains in my memory and is a past cumulative of the present I; I saw a seemingly drunk man in shorts and a blue shirt, talking to a parakeet or a parrot in a cage in front of the shop. I smirked but the man noticed me, and he turned towards me; friendly though. he said to me that ''mimicking is the greatest respect an other animal can give and show to you, and this applies also for humans, except if it is meant to humiliate you of course''.

I thought about it and agreed and I could trace this about mySelf, such as the use of certain words. All people, but each person to a certain degree, understanding and cohesion, express a 'inborn' yet always flowing style.
Think about those many White teenagers mimicking black fashion and dialect and adhering their ideal of thug life; most often unconsciously, their ''style'', or ''swag'' they put on themselves or has been implanted in their minds through the media, is a great tribute to black people, their behaviour tendencies and collective hive-mind.
Or girls mimicking the most vile whores presented on television as the ideal.

The Modern world, it is a world with copies of one and another, consisting of all those ''unique'', unique on the surface to compensate their shallow and hollow commonness regarding the mind, I-machines:'' I am born this way, I am what I am, I have always been this way, I have the right to, I want''.. All these ''I's''adhere to the current culture and ideology. Once you adhere an ideolgy which merely allows absolutist polarized ''Either / Or'' concepts, you lose yourSelf in the Current Common of Men, as is described by Heidegger.
The words you use and the friends you select all refer to the ideological pillars of filtered thoughts, thus that which you experienced personally, and read as second-hand knowledge, you will interpret as the ideology prescribes.
Instead of constantly adjusting your perspective on the world and your interactions, and increasing your awareness of yourSelf and the environment, and how the environment and the artificial extern such as the media influences you and the masses by integrating them within the Common, the Super-Ego (propaganda), you merely hold on to the ''One, so called Ever Lasting Truth''.
The self-evident such as biological differences between the genders and races are universal truths, and are specialized roles integrated within all cultures, except in this Modern Western society where the self-evident becomes a mystery and the mystery the self-evident, the man becomes a woman and the woman a man; choose whatever type of ''person'' you want to be, as long you do not judge and confront them as artificial and delusional and Common.

The person of today isn't an individual, but a copy. A I-machine produced by the media directed sexual selection, thus genetic filtering and educational hierarchy which shows the degree of State submission; correlated with one's economic prosperity, thus partner desirability, although Natural attraction says otherwise.
It is ''a downfall of the I in the surrender to the most common world.'' ~Sloterdijk

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 10:47 am

Last edited by cold on Thu May 21, 2015 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 12:19 pm

cold wrote:
It is scientifically proved, even among the so called race theire are many differences and then there are further sub groups with difference and this continues till they reach the individual level.

Woe woe woe, not so fast.
This science must be a lie. How can there be a sub-group, a sub-group of what?
If there is no group then there are no sub-groups of said group.
And if there are no sub-groups then there is no individual - Individualization from what?

Quote :
The real thing that matters is your own will, remeber you are born free individual, don't join the herd and become it's slave.

There are no individuals, only simulations of individuals. People who simulate in their own head that they are an individual. Therefore, in reality, you don't exist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 2:40 pm

Last edited by cold on Thu May 21, 2015 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 2:56 pm

That there will be unity; well there is an increasing uniformity towards mass stupidity. Really, explain your kind of "unity", explain what you mean with "individual" and ego; explain what kind of "uniqueness" you are referring to.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 3:06 pm

Last edited by cold on Thu May 21, 2015 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 3:47 pm

cold wrote:

The mass stupidity is the ritual of purification. In the depths of this stupidity, death will be unleased, which will give birth to the new.

The unity i meant, is all the unity of infinite universe, its total non existence.

It is the perception that differentiates to bind with the other, to leave the responsibility of oneself.

Individual is the one that has no similarity with the other. Individuality is the core of infinity.

Either there is infinite difference to lead the infinite difference or just the unity.

''The mass stupidity is the ritual of purification. In the depths of this stupidity, death will be unleased, which will give birth to the new.''
The return of multiplicity, filtering layers, and an increase towards uniformity - again. A cycle.

''The unity i meant, is all the unity of infinite universe, its total non existence.
It is the perception that differentiates to bind with the other, to leave the responsibility of oneself.''

I do not understand, what universes and its unity, like co-existence?
Perception is to perceive the already existing differences, to perceive these differences and to understand them is to be-come increasingly more conscious / aware, limited by one's genetic makeup.

''Individual is the one that has no similarity with the other. Individuality is the core of infinity.''

Have you even been amongst average humans?
They are directed by their impulses, mainly that of their sexual ones; hence production / consumption marketing is connected with sexual commercials and status. Manimals limited in thoughts to merely the sexual; fucking without consequences.

In-dividuals they are indeed as they cannot ''divide'' (dividuals) themselves by having multiple-angled perspectives on the world, not the world as within human contexts, but as humans being a-part of Nature.

''Either there is infinite difference to lead the infinite difference or just the unity.''

What about differences and limitations; having for example units vs. units of different species, ever ''(d)evolving''.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 3:56 pm

cold wrote:
Don't worry if there are no individuals, don't worry.
Then would, there exist all that is, one.
Still there is no chance for your so called race. The distinction of race, when everything is same, won't exist.
There will be unity.

So you say that everything is one.
I don't think that everything is one. I say it's your mind which interprets all as being one or nothingness.
It does so whenever it wants to dismiss something disturbing as non existent.
It's a mind which is at the verge of in-sanity and to remain sane it dismisses that which would break it.
Back to top Go down
Magnus Anderson

Magnus Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 8:52 pm

He who wants to belong (to a commune) accusing others of wanting to belong.

He wants to live in a vacuum, but someone has to maintain this vacuum. Mom and dad no longer willing, so he dreams of a commune. Reduces human authority to authority of the lowest common denominator, thinks he no longer wills authority.

Not willing to create his own order out of chaos, too torturing. He wants order without ordering, the definition of will to belong.
Back to top Go down
Magnus Anderson

Magnus Anderson

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 11:29 pm

What does it mean "to belong"? Will to belong is will to order without chaos. Chaos is hated, considered evil. Universe is expected to be ordered, comfortable, pleasurable . . . if chaos has to be tolerated, it better be tolerated as a means to its complete elimination. Kill an enemy or two, let's hope we won't have to do it again ("eternal return" not willed.)

Being yourself, autonomy, freedom is the opposite side of the spectrum. Often understood in the physical sense, as in free from physical oppression. Too simplistic. Autonomy is in the brain and has nothing to do with external circumstances. Autonomy is acquired through courage, or more precisely, through strong will (the ability to relax in the midst of the most dangerous and strenuous situations.) With a sufficiently strong will, one can be free in the most restraining situations.

Why do I say all of this? Because I am pretty sure it's difficult for cold-blooded imbeciles to understand that living in communes which respect difference and rights and whatever is yet another form of slavery. They see themselves free, think themselves free, feel themselves free, so how can it be that they are actually unfree, enslaved?

The answer? Because slavery is fundamentally psychological. It is cowardice, weak-willedness, denial of one's feelings which has become instinctive. If you deny your feelings, you are not free, but enslaved, no matter how free you are in all other respects. It's selective autonomy a.k.a. slavery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:02 am

Last edited by cold on Thu May 21, 2015 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:03 am

Last edited by cold on Thu May 21, 2015 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:09 am

Last edited by cold on Thu May 21, 2015 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 10:19 am

Last edited by cold on Thu May 21, 2015 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Race, Elitism, and Self-Respect
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next