Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Hollywood and Popular Culture

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Recidivist

Recidivist

Hollywood and Popular Culture Empty
PostSubject: Hollywood and Popular Culture Hollywood and Popular Culture EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:24 pm

Old Miley gives us a flash of her true nature at the VMA awards... and guess who the white liberal press blame?

Yes, you got it... the white man.

Hollywood and Popular Culture Tumblr_ms46mnG9Tg1qh9nffo1_5001

Hollywood and Popular Culture Tumblr_ms473vYswE1qh9nffo1_5001

Hollywood and Popular Culture Tumblr_ms46weQgzu1qh9nffo1_5001

Hollywood and Popular Culture Tumblr_ms46iewxwP1qh9nffo1_5001

Quote :
Miley Cyrus at the VMAs: a six-minute guide to the prejudices of the entertainment industry

From Miley grinding Robin Thicke to smacking her backing dancer's buttocks, the VMAs showed that, once again, white men run the show, black men play support, all the women get mostly naked, and black women get to hold up the bottom of the objectification pile.

http://www.newstatesman.com/culture/2013/08/miley-cyrus-vmas-six-minute-guide-prejudices-entertainment-industry
Quote :
http://www.mediaite.com/online/embarrassing-columnist-sees-racism-in-miley-cyrus-twerking-minstrel-act/

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Hollywood and Popular Culture EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:40 pm

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Hollywood and Popular Culture EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:45 am

Recidivist wrote:
Old Miley gives us a flash of her true nature at the VMA awards... and guess who the white liberal press blame?

Yes, you got it... the white man.

http://alternativeright.com/blog/2013/8/28/the-wily-shiteness-and-slyly-whiteness-of-miley-cyrus

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Hollywood and Popular Culture EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:09 pm

How many children watching this...

http://nationalreport.net/big-bird-transgender/

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Hollywood and Popular Culture EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:46 pm

Isn't progress grand?

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Hollywood and Popular Culture EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:24 pm

I don't see what is so negative about what Miley did. She is allowing her sexual energies to be released - Good for her!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Hollywood and Popular Culture EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 6:33 pm

This whole world is turning into one giant fucking kindergarten. A bunch of fucking kids trying to play adults.

I mean fuck Charlize Theron. Rhodesia went from the richest nation in Africa to hyper-inflation. Almost every black i met told me things got worse post-apartheid. If you actually care about these people, how about you fucking help them.

SA is going to way of Haiti. Such a shame, most beautiful country there is. Oh Well. It is the way of life.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Hollywood and Popular Culture EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:21 pm

How can anyone help whites in SA... They practically live in a war zone...The rest of the western world certainly doesn't care... It's what happens when blacks are the majority and hold the highest offices of power... Only in Africa could blacks get away such bold violence toward whites on such a large scale... And yet, YET, they (Hollywood) STILL make movies about fucking apartheid (there's another Mandela movie coming out)... Anthony Bourdain went to Johannesburg for his show "Parts Unknown," and the whole thing was an exercise in liberal guilt, the evils of apartheid etc.... I mean, you literally can't walk around in a lot of cities in SA without worrying about being killed by some impulsive black... even in broad daylight... and they still talk about apartheid... that's the pressing issue... People are suffering from a serious disconnect with reality when even shocking violence doesn't wake them up.

From all the movies and pictures of SA I've seen, it does seem like one of the most beautiful places on Earth... The Cape Town area enjoys an amazing Mediterranean climate too...all to waste... could be a perfect place for a real society to flourish...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Hollywood and Popular Culture EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 9:10 pm

I've lived there twice and I have some of the best memories. Lived in pretty snobby gated British neighborhoods. Out in the wilderness it's so crazy, and so fun. At the age of seven our car got robbed at gun point, which was a fucking experience. Cape Town is so unique because it unites the Atlantic and Indian oceans. Things have really started to degenerate over time. To high crime, triggering massive white flight, to other countries, and extremely segregated communities. There's some ridiculously rich British people there. Had a meet up with the former Nasa cheif. All is not doomed though. The Afrikaaners are some tough mother fuckers. Whites are to essential to the economy, at some point the Boers will get their own private country within Africa. In which case I would sign up. There's crazy amounts of crime and racism, so if you ever think the world is to plastic, and want a thrill go visit.
Back to top Go down
hǣþen
hero
hǣþen

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Hollywood and Popular Culture EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:23 am

perpetualburn wrote:
How can anyone help whites in SA... They practically live in a war zone...The rest of the western world certainly doesn't care... It's what happens when blacks are the majority and hold the highest offices of power... Only in Africa could blacks get away such bold violence toward whites on such a large scale... And yet, YET, they (Hollywood) STILL make movies about fucking apartheid (there's another Mandela movie coming out)... Anthony Bourdain went to Johannesburg for his show "Parts Unknown," and the whole thing was an exercise in liberal guilt, the evils of apartheid etc.... I mean, you literally can't walk around in a lot of cities in SA without worrying about being killed by some impulsive black... even in broad daylight... and they still talk about apartheid... that's the pressing issue... People are suffering from a serious disconnect with reality when even shocking violence doesn't wake them up.

From all the movies and pictures of SA I've seen, it does seem like one of the most beautiful places on Earth... The Cape Town area enjoys an amazing Mediterranean climate too...all to waste... could be a perfect place for a real society to flourish...
Living in SA I can tell you that it is indeed one of the most beautiful countries there is. With regards to the war-zone effect, we whites(the ones with some brains) live in gated communities, affluent, security checked, patrolled areas. Its not so bad in these semi-urban areas. I stay away from the zones of "threat". I usually don't go out alone, this is foolish. The western cape is the best run province in SA...almost european. With regards to propaganda, its intense and well intrenched in the society, public and private schools and advertising etc. One of the saving graces of this country is that the blacks tend to fight amongst themselves and are extremely hostile to other Africans who skip the borders to the north.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Hollywood and Popular Culture EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 11:39 am

Lyssa wrote:
Hollywood and Popular Culture 995777_707293135952946_1554331181_n

From European Indpt. Media Centre

Quote :
Gossip rag Us Weekly reported that

"Charlize Theron has adopted a child.  She is the proud mom of a healthy baby boy named
Jackson."

Hollywood and Popular Culture F211eb_a188e0bff3d660ce3492e82ee9b2ee3c.jpeg_srz_350_300_75_22_0.50_1.20_0

Hollywood and Popular Culture F211eb_a480f5f3a99a1173639727a7a4c2f331.jpg_srz_350_420_75_22_0.50_1.20_0

Jackson? As a first name? Something's amiss.

Our american correspondent reports that according to a source close to the white South
African star, little Jackson was born in the United States, and is African-American. Jackson
is the first child for Theron.

"She has always wanted to be a mom," Charlize's representative stated. "She is glad to be
able to do it on her own now and is so happy to be a mom."

She told the December 2012 issue of Vogue, "This is the first time [being single] in my life.
From the time I was 19, I've been in relationships, literally gone from one to the other within
a month."

So because your relations failed you decided to become a ingle smom, by adopting a black
child. Interesting..

Another great tidbit of liberal gossip? Jake Gyllenhaal says he is proud to be referred to as gay!
http://www.europeanknightsproject.org/#!charlize-theron-adopts-black-baby/c1jgj

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Hollywood and Popular Culture EmptySat May 16, 2015 8:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Hollywood and Popular Culture EmptyMon May 18, 2015 2:39 pm

Don't see the big deal about Cyrus. It's just monkeys being monkeys, on a big stage for chimpanzees either to masturbate to or whine about. Moving on.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Hollywood and Popular Culture EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 7:18 am

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Hollywood and Popular Culture EmptyFri Jan 01, 2016 7:19 am

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Hollywood and Popular Culture EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 7:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: pop Hollywood and Popular Culture EmptySun Feb 05, 2017 9:24 pm

One more for posterity...

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Hollywood and Popular Culture EmptyThu Mar 02, 2017 11:44 am

Satyr wrote:
"Everything that disrupts and disturbs this inner sense of uniform parity, and internal harmony, by limiting permissible activities, is eradicated, or labeled by a term which highlights its undesirability.
This is part of the hive’s shared consciousness, where the world is categorized by a communal perspective which then guides each member’s judgments."

Hive Mind

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Hollywood and Popular Culture EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 4:15 pm

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Hollywood and Popular Culture EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 7:14 am

CGI and whatever new technology arises, will be the end of Hollywood.
No longer centralized and dependent on actors who are made into idols of modern degeneracy.

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Hollywood and Popular Culture EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 2:18 pm

Jewed company, entertainment for children, children around - what kind of people would gravitate towards such an environment - it shouldn't be surprising.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Hollywood and Popular Culture EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 2:27 pm

The (((tribe))) does not care about the children of the 'host' they parasitically 'milk'.
They employ a double standard, though they attempt to pass-off as belonging to the host tribe, for as long as possible. then thy move to a new host.
This is basic parasite behaviour.
They show where their allegiance lies in the way they treat the youngest members of the tribe they do not feel akin to.
All that matters is making a buck - the Messiah, that liberates them from their past - salvation through the code.
Survival at costs - integrity pride, all si sacrificed for the sake of survival. Then they find pride in shamelessness.

Say one thing, think a second, and do a third. This is the 'magic' formula....their occultism.
Feminine strategies used by a feminine spirit. Psychological manipulation using semiotics.
Obscurantism.
They create 'safe spaces' for their own, by destroying the identity of the host.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Hollywood and Popular Culture EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 11:25 am

Things have become so based that they are now remaking remakes, like Negroes sample songs to 'create' new ones, adding a cRap verse to claim it as their own.
These remakes show that Liberalism has straight-jacketed the American mind - or what was left of it, to the point that they do not dare leave the political-correct dotted lines - like painting by numbers.
But the remakes have a second function. They remake the old, by updating them to Modern liberal ideals - browning them up, and inserting females even where this is inappropriate.  
I recall the moment I saw an African among Alexander the Great's movie versions of his campaign.

A rewriting of history, typical of Liberalism. Let's not mention the touchy historical events nobody is allowed t question, having become 'official narrative' with constant repetition in Hollywood films.
Repeat a lie long enough and the mediocre believe it - desperation, degeneracy and their by-product being selective shallow memory.

Remember my positions on genius and what a fundamental part memory plays in it.
Dumbing-Down is a loss of memory. as memory fades what is recalled? the positive.
We remember a dead relative or friend by only recalling that 'good things' about them. This is part of posthumous sanctification...and demonization - those we hated when they lived we recall in the most negative ways, as if nothing positive characterized them - absolutism.
Memory manufactures absolutes....where they can exist as ideas/ideals, as vague obscure concepts.

----
What we can expect is a slow stream of 'remakes'.
Hollywood, nor Disney, cares about revenues. It's a war agaisnt reality.
They are banking on manufacturing loyal consumers of their lies, in the future. They will take a loss, now, because they hope their investments will pay off in the future.
Successful film after successful song, will be adapted to their nihilistic ideology.
They are doing the same in philosophy - anything with a component of art.

History is being rewritten, so that future generations will believe that this is the 'true history' because they saw it, with their own eyes, on a screen.
I would not be surmised if the children of today are convinced that Africans were part of Alexander's army, or that Africans invented extraordinary machines, made great scientific innovation, or that women kicked-ass in ancient battles.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Hollywood and Popular Culture EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 11:42 am

No doubt, along with Biblical text, all text will be reinterpreted to agree with modern Americanism - and where no such reinterpretation is possible - because the text is too clear and obvious - it will be routinely slandered and dismissed - forgotten.
Semiotics will be corrupted - words will lose their original function, and acquire idealistic alternatives.
Over time future generations will lose the ability to think of certain concepts - their perceptual-event-horizons dominated by text and subtext - like in The Matrix - standing in between them and the world.
1984 is now.    

Children of the Book, by the Book, for the Book.
Their one-god is not dead....Nietzsche made another error. He is continuously reborn as ideal; as symbol, as word - logos, as they interpret the term; corrupted, just as their interpretation of Nihilism itself; warped by their desperate degeneration.
Personality worship will replace respect for wise men - Pharisees of a New World Order, mediating between the masses and the real world most want nothing to do with.

Recall my positions on 'respect'. In this case it will be ramped-up to full-blown fear for all icons/idols, as authorities they can never doubt or question.
Their reference point will not be reality, but a deference to other minds and their word-walls, encompassing them in an artificial 'Veritas' that is antithetical to Aletheia; a concealing, not a revealing - forgetting not recalling.
All will be inverted. Virtue will become Vice and vice versa.

On the forefront of this inversion process, Hollywood will play a big part.
Images stick in the mind of a predator. Images are now being ingrained in the minds of children. Most barely read books.
In the future these images will be inseparable from real life events.
Fortunately, collapse will come way before that point - nature's REALITY CHECK.  

These same types, same groups, have not learned their lessons, despite their history.
Reality does not adjust to human contrivances, but human contrivances are repeatedly forced - from age to age - to update themselves, in relation to the real.

But Americans will only recall their head-clown....repeating the "Tennessee saying"...

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Hollywood and Popular Culture EmptyTue Jul 09, 2019 8:09 pm

The Oprahs and the Dr. Phils are influencing the minds of millions of dumb-ass Americans.

Of course you can, you lying piece of shit...because you invented it by defining it.
Like defining a Cyclops into existence, and you can define it out of existence because it has no substantial existence, you moron.
It's an abstraction.
A homosexual is a feminine male - product of hormonal imbalances =- but a woman trapped ni a male body is a joke.
I can claim I'm a goat trapped in a man's body....did I define myself into existence? If I did, then I can define myself out of existence, because there is no such a thing as a goat-man hybrid.
You can 'define something out of existence' if you've 'defined it into existence' you lying piece of shit.

His 'career' is so tied up in cajoling idiots, en masse, that he will play word-games forever....to an audience of imbeciles.

There's no such thing as a European man trapped in a Negroes body, or a chicken trapped ni a hawk's body....or a cat trapped in a human's body.
Thee terms are reproductive.....race, species.....sex....all reproductive categories, and when they are converted to abstractions - ideas/ideals, ideologies - they produce schizophrenia, and lying fucks who exploit them.

Species, is a reproductive concept....it isn't an ideology void of substance.
Race is a sub-category of species.
Sex is a specialized sub-category evolved within species practising heterosexuality as a reproductive strategy.
Gender is the adaptation of the above to social contexts - given semiotics, logos - genetics integrated within memetic contexts.
All of them are empirically accessible - they are tangible, observable...not theoretical.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Hollywood and Popular Culture EmptyWed Jul 10, 2019 2:31 pm

Vampires are a metaphor for urban-based parasites, roaming in the night, hiding by day in secret subterranean Cabals (covens, clans) sucking the life-blood of the host they infect.
hiding by day when light would expose their 'hidden' motives - occultism, obscurantism.
Parasites,a nd vermin of all kinds, fear the light. They are usually nocturnal, or seek crevices and corners to slither into, for cover.
Symbol of decadence and degeneration - living dead.
Immortal, because they are entirely defined by meme - meme living in a blood-less corpse, appropriating sustenance it cannot produce itself.
Nihilistic in that it contradicts living organic life - an anti-existence existence; anti-nature, in that it cannot live directly off nature, but must live through a proxy, a mediator host.

Peddelrs of superstition, fantasy, lies, exploiting and manipulating the host they infect.
A story that has repeated many times, throughout history.  
The same tribe. The same types of people.the same ideas.
They suck the host dry, and when it collapses, they abandon ship, like rats - like all vermin - and find another host to begin the same process.
Words used to exploit anxieties and insecurities - magical words, seducing desperate psychologies.

A memetic parasite would benefit from linguistic artistry - the feminine ability to manipulate innuendo is part of its reproductive specialization.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Hollywood and Popular Culture EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 7:46 am

Vidal, Gore wrote:
The corporate grip on opinion in the United States is one of the wonders of the Western world. No First World country has ever managed to eliminate so entirely from its media all objectivity – much less dissent.
Manufacturing consent becomes proactive. It manufactures wants, which are then offered up for public consent, expressed though marketing datum.
Supply/Demand, where the demand is fabricated and the supply provides the illusion of choice.

Corporates are authoritarian structures, not Democratic.Promotions are sued to vet its structure - middle management acting as filtering systems for upper-management.
By the time a man ascends to a position of control and power he has been thoroughly passed through ideological screening, identifying the slightest divergence from its core principles.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Hollywood and Popular Culture EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 9:37 am

Yockey, Francis Parker wrote:
Decadent means moving towards extinction. The Great symbol of this in the Western Civilization is everything suggested by the name Hollywood. The message of Hollywood is the total significance of sexual love as an end in itself – the erotic without consequences. The sexual love of two grains of sand, two rootless individuals, not the primeval sexual love looking to continuity of Life, the family of many children...The instinct of decadence takes many forms in this realm: dissolution of marriage by divorce laws, attempts to discard... the laws against abortion...
Anything that detaches an individual from his/her roots and makes of him/her a severed branch vulnerable to the winds of change, is promoted with a passion by those who seek to consolidate their dominance through a process of consistent ‘divide and conquer’.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Hollywood and Popular Culture EmptyThu Oct 24, 2019 1:54 pm

Kevin MacDonald wrote:
22 Oct
"Based on a true story" in Hollywoodspeak means "tailored and fictionalized to meet our current propaganda objectives.

Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Hollywood and Popular Culture EmptyMon Oct 28, 2019 7:58 pm

The latest trend developing.

Kanye signifies the embodiment of the ideological illness of the neo-liberal rightist modern mind. His bi-polarism is shrugged off by these gullible cuckservative critics, such as the one hosting this video, because part of the psychosis and sickness of liberalism, is objective equality for the rightists. In other words, wherever there exists some sign of traditional ethos, or resistance against establishment authoritarianism, no matter how corrupted the source of it is, they must assent to it and give credence to it, blindly, without reason or recourse, without exploring if it’s a pretense or if it worth the relegation of their principles. In this case, a deranged nigger, married to a plastic inflated blow up doll celebrity sandnigger princess, and who made a career out of degenerate music that goes against everything rightists claim to believe in, proclaims himself a ‘holy man’ and these fuckheads lap it up like parched dogs, as if there is some special revolution of the spirit taking place which they must embrace. It reminds me of the Obama hysteria 14 years ago. The desolation of modernity is so barren and empty, that they have reduced their values to praising this watermelon headed creature, as a man of virtue because he spouts Christian jargon on stage and play acts an evangelist. This nigger also said his bi-polarism was a ‘superpower’, I think he was onto something considering the effects. I have to give him credit. He is ahead of his time in that he is learning where the right buttons are to push for optimal exploitation of stupidity, where the right wells are to draw from that people desire. He found Christianity. One of the central nerves.

The average American mind is like a bug in a mason jar. Put a flame underneath it and watch it go crazy. Take it away, and watch it become passive again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hollywood and Popular Culture Hollywood and Popular Culture Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollywood and Popular Culture
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next