Share | 

Man )O( Woman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:35 am

When I come across a whore, on the street corner, I do not hold her in contempt, I do not measure her by my standards, I hold her accountable to her standards and evaluate her worth as whore.
If there be more to the whore than her whoring herself, I discover slowly, adjusting my evaluation...but I do not begin with holding her up there, upon mine.

No flaw outside human ideals.
If someone presents himself as the epitome of this ideal then skepticism demands a closer look, particularly when the ideal contradicts the norm, the natural, all that has ever been experienced.
I do not evaluate a dog in relation to my platonic ideal dog, but in relation to other dogs.

View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:40 am

Discipline, cleanliness, and vigour to go all the way.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:18 am

The word "heart" is already a metaphor.
A representation of the process of pumping blood.
To add to this the artistic redirection, transference, makes it a word minds like Pezer become seduced by, jizzing in their pants when the word Nietzsche is mentioned, or a Sauwelios who with discipline and rigour gave himself to his first lover, the one who popped his cherry and could not forget.
You make that type vulnerable to the hypocrisies of a Jacob, who is a master as metaphor that alludes and says nothing, or Saul who took the word "Jesus" and converted it to an icon to build his church upon.
Ironically both were the antithesis of what they re presently used as.

The defence against hypocrites and minds trying to escape reality by evoking the rare, the exceptional, is to connect the word directly to the process.
Only then can only proceed to master the word as artistic tool.
One studies bears before one proceeds to study types of bears, or exceptional individual bears.

The rose is red like blood, it is not blood.
A chimpanzee is like a human.
A computer is like a brain.

Confusing words in this day and age when they have become toys in the hands of liars, is dangerous.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:00 am

Every word is a metaphor ultimately.

To say the heart is not only a physical component, but also a psychic seat of the spiritual will is Not an "Ornamentation" or "decoration" one adds in addition-to.
It is describing the heart of reality [pun unintended], by people whose level of consciousness may be more attuned to hold a larger and more comprehensive event-horizon, not possible for others.  

In saying the rose is as red as blood, the blunder is in the hedonist Mind which stops at taking the web as a thing and equates rose and blood as the same.
But this does not take away the reality of the rose which has become slightly more detailed because of that transference. The rose having a redness as that of blood is one more real dimension and facet of its reality.
To say a man is not just a bunch of cells, but also, a psyche, an animation, a spirit is Not ornamentation but a more comprehensive, and a more finer discriminate representation of reality as it is.

I have said this elsewhere;
When I watch flowers blooming at certain time of a season, when the sun is at a certain position, when the frogs are croaking in a certain pitch, and stars allign in the sky in a certain definite shape we call the constellation, and when this repeats, each due to the limitations of its own being, its own quanta of force being unable to exceed beyond a certain limit,... this appears as a repetition and this repetition while not exactly the same every time it re-occurs, is perceived by the mind as a pattern. Spring becomes a 'symbol' for life and high activity, etc.

The more fluid and less abstracting a pattern is, the more organic is the language and meaning embedded, making the person more intelligent, and discriminating and aware of how one thing here affects a whole ecology... he is able to survey a longer chain of interactions.

Evolution comes at a cost.

The same conditions that promote the furthering of the strongest type also simultaneously spawn the growth of parasites.

To enjoy the positive alone without taking the negative in one's stride is exactly the kind of hedonism that the Dionysian aesthetic opposes. By the opposite argument, then maybe N. shouldn't have written at all. No creative license can exist at all, just because retards will most definitely abuse it.
That's why I have said and said clearly, ideals are posited with discipline, that they may endure beyond the abuse of rodents and vermin.

To see errors as evil and negative is already a hedonistic view that has the minimization of pain for its pre-posited aim.
Blunders and errors are sites of disclosure - Aletheia, revealing knowledge from its limits.
It is blunders and transgressions and 'crime' and errors that have paved the way before every new innovation that has then slowly acclimatized as the norm.
All advance in knowledge is born of pain.
Take care to note I do not preach irresponsibility, but Discipline beyond immediate cost/benefit, with eyes on the farthest horizon.

Yet, its because I agree that just because something is right, it may not be right at all times, and today the danger threatens life itself, rationalism is a useful Tool to keep teeth sharp and trim when putting out knowledge or ideals of the cutting-edge kind. Because wisdom too is a kind of knowledge, and philo-sophia is love of wisdom, it is all the more necessary, one gains a more and more comprehensive view of life, which demands an anti-hedonistic aesthetic.

As though the writings of rationalists has not made the types like Neon and Erik vulnerable to abusing it?
Or as though one cant argue, it is the very extreme reductive rationalisms that have even directly spawned the VOt types, as nihilistic reactionaries to the anaemic, mechanical world wrought by those logical thinkers…

If there is a danger because of the swelling of the heart and spirit, there is also a danger from the stunting of the heart and spirit.

If there is a danger posed by increasing the liveliness of a word, its dynamism and how far and deep and effortlessly it can touch,, there is also a danger by petrifying and skinng a word down to a barrenness, bare of life - that too is a disconnect from reality.

Its why I have always maintained the dyadic view of Apollo as positive, and Dionysos as negative, is a poor manichean reductivity lacking nuance.
There is a positive and negative Apollo [extreme rigidity], as much as a positive and negative Dionysian [extreme fluidity].

To repeat, life must be appreciated as wholesomely as possible, beyond the dictates of pleasure/pain.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:40 am

The fluidity of existence is contrasted, contradicted, by the symbolic solidity of the word.
This is the contrast of real/ideal, or the counter-intuitive made intuitive - noumenon/phenomenon.
To compensate many uses words indirectly, like an artist expresses in static form the dynamic.
The metaphor is indirectly approaching the phenomenon to place it in space/time - triangulation.

Connecting the noumenon to the phenomenon, with the word, is the same as connecting mind to body with the nervous system.
Data packet (ovum/sperm) carrying simplifications/generalizations of experiences/knowledge is transmitted to another body - intercourse which may result in fertilization in the data packet is comparable with the receivers own past/nature, if (s)he has the means to translate the data, by combining, mixing, integrating them with its own.
Word is the meme's sperm, its data packet, language is the ovum, to be merged with.
the word transmitted must belong to the same language as the receivers receptive ovum, to be interpreted, integrated.
Metaphor is artistic seduction - the inflation of the concept the word is transmitting, its exaggeration, beautification - a way of shaping it to fit into the receivers linguistic form.

But when the method is mistaken for the essence, we get the simpleton Nihilist who uses the seductive malleability of the word to reshape reality, rather than represent it.
The metaphor may clarify a concept by adding a context, a different angle, but it may also corrupt it and convert it onto an absurdity that has nothing to do with the reality it intended to describe.

Seduction, like the one the VO imbeciles experience and sell, is akin to the movie-theatre effect, where immersing one's self in a fantasy may confuse the ideal for the real, making the mind obsessed with remaining there, in the dark, in the Platonic cave of the theatre, not wanting to exit into the uncertainty, the dullness, the danger of the outside world.
The artistic forms of the movie can be taken literally, rather than as representations, for an infantile psychology, expressing its dissatisfaction with its own existence with his desire to remain trapped in the fantasy.
The healthy mind will find in the art, the movie, an accentuation of reality he can then leave behind, or carry in memory - a memetic seed that may fertilize his imagination to where the world expands in accordance to the themes the movie provided its metaphors.
Like the one I am using now.  
My words, like seeds, are transmitting my understanding of the concepts using approaches some may find interesting, or confusing, or absurd, but those with the receptivity will receive my understanding and combine it with their own.
The cowardly and stupid, the untalented, will take the words literally.

Such is the danger of art, and of words as artistic mediators between minds.
To decrease the danger the word must act as a connector between noumenon and phenomenon, before other words are used to illuminate the phenomenon further.  
We begin with a specific, stringent connection so as to prevent imbeciles, hedonists, needy cowards, from masturbating using words.

Words promoting order, to combat the modern's obsession with chaos, and its many forms of ambiguity.
Ambiguity is where morons thrive.
In ambiguity, the uncertainty it promotes, all is possible, which is another way of describing chaos.

Fluidity is a given - endless, ceasless...reality.
Solidity, order, is the agon part.
An interpretation of the fluid using rigid forms. If it is to remain flexible it is to accommodate the fluidity it is attempting to represent.
If it becomes too liquid it only adds to the chaos, the confusion - the word adding to chaos and not representing it.
Calling God "love" is a beautiful metaphor, but if taken literally, by Christian idiots, it becomes dangerous. The feeling of goodness is converted to a dis-ease, a cancer.
Calling value, an ontology same thing.
A wonderful metaphor that can be fitted into any context but what does it offer other than a relief?
What is its utility?
That it makes is feel like we've solved the deepest existential question with a word wrongly applied, like the Christians did with "love"?

When you give a child a tool you teach it, first, how to use it properly, before you teach it that it can be used in whatever way the child wishes.
Otherwise the decadent moderns  hedonism making organs accessories to be used in whatever manner pleases is to be respected.
They use their orifices and appendages, as you propose to use words: fluidly, creatively, with no reference to any stringent function, artistically, metaphorically.
The Hedonists enjoys when he breaks the rules of his biology, his past/nature.
His relationship to language reflects his relationship to world represented with words.
For him the word, like his anus, carries a suggested usage, not a stringent one - he wants to explore the metaphorical transference of using his anus in any way pleasing to him - like a plaything.
His sexual organs, all his organs, like his words are there to please him, and be applied in any way pleasing to him.
He uses words to masturbate and leave behind nothing but spilled semen, and if he fertilizes the product can only survive when sheltered within human contrivances - it is not fit for world outside human environments, just as a Nihilist's words have no meaning outside human skulls, or environments of shared memes.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:58 am

1. Ambiguity alone is not where morons thrive, but also the over-literal reduction is also where morons thrive.  
The danger of uncertainty is not any more or less than the danger of over-certainty.
Hypermasculinity feeds off it.
In taking a word too literally, they see nothing else.

2. In giving a child a tool, its the proper usage of it that demands being open to the very scope of the tool, and not being enslaved to restricting it to immediate rewards.

3. Equating jewish nihilists to Dionysian wandering fluidity and Aryans to Apollonian stable hearth is one-sided reduction, when it could be said, it is the Apollonian need for a solid Being that doesn't change that has characterized jewish nihilists and the Dionysian need for a fluid Becoming on par with reality that has characterized Viking free-spirits.
Its why I will continue to maintain, Apollo +/Dionysian -   is a reductive and less discriminate grasp of reality, as opposed to the more comprehensive understanding of all facets of nihilism via a
+ Apollo - / + Dionysian -.

4. The Apollonian rationalism of self-maintenance as primary does not accord with the larger reality from the pov. of reality, where self-maintenance is only a by-product of the larger anti-hedonistic imperative of the vital spirit having growth and expansion for its innate aim.
Any outlook restricting philosophy to rational concerns of the immediate is a reduction and thwarting of the vital needs pushing for growth and expansion.
Such exhaustion does not define the norm of vital becomings.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:10 am

1. Ambiguity is where morons begin to thrive.
They take root in the wishy-washy world of word-games.

2. You call the training of a child to use a tool precisely slavery, I call it freedom against the fluidity all around it.
A blade yielded with the accuracy, the precision, of a surgeon's scalpel, cutting through and cutting away the dis-ease.

3.The Aryan hearth is not unchanging, it is adaptive, in a world of change.
The world is Flux, and Aryanism clears the ground and battles to remain stable.
His ground is rotating, moving in space/time - convulsing in earthquakes, floods, and calamities, but he stands firm.  

4. Self-maintenance implies a self, as static thing.
Man preserves self as he preserves the past/nature - he un-covers, re-calls, constantly.
This recalling is preserving of self, where self is the sum of past.
Self is dynamic, not static.
Standing still requires an effort - it is resistance.
From this grounding, one accumulates energies and proceeds, takes a step forward against the currents of chaos, and contrary to competing forms of ordering.

Last edited by Satyr on Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:20 am

Objective history, practical experience, and reality speak and have spoken otherwise:

Lyssa wrote:
1. Ambiguity alone is not where morons thrive, but also the over-literal reduction is also where morons thrive.  
The danger of uncertainty is not any more or less than the danger of over-certainty.
Hypermasculinity feeds off it.
In taking a word too literally, they see nothing else.

2. In giving a child a tool, its the proper usage of it that demands being open to the very scope of the tool, and not being enslaved to restricting it to immediate rewards.

3. Equating jewish nihilists to Dionysian wandering fluidity and Aryans to Apollonian stable hearth is one-sided reduction, when it could be said, it is the Apollonian need for a solid Being that doesn't change that has characterized jewish nihilists and the Dionysian need for a fluid Becoming on par with reality that has characterized Viking free-spirits.
Its why I will continue to maintain, Apollo +/Dionysian -   is a reductive and less discriminate grasp of reality, as opposed to the more comprehensive understanding of all facets of nihilism via a
+ Apollo - / + Dionysian -.

4. The Apollonian rationalism of self-maintenance as primary does not accord with the larger reality from the pov. of reality, where self-maintenance is only a by-product of the larger anti-hedonistic imperative of the vital spirit having growth and expansion for its innate aim.
Any outlook restricting philosophy to rational concerns of the immediate is a reduction and thwarting of the vital needs pushing for growth and expansion.
Such exhaustion does not define the norm of vital becomings.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:30 am

"Immediate rewards"....."self" as a thing a given being preserved...you have become complacent, after debating morons for months.

No immediate anything...there are objectives, determining motive, movement.
no self- as a given, being preserved, but self as a towards where preservation means holding on to the parts, in past, which the individual values, and striving to enhance, sharpen, build upon them.
You cannot build when you are losing ground, all the time.
You cannot walk on shifting sands, on water.
You cannot will power without an organization, a power base, already established and preserved....not complete but incomplete.
One builds upon what has been accumulated; one climbs higher by hanging on to the ledge attained.

Not self as a given absolute, a starting one, a value...but as an ongoing striving towards, a destination.
Self as adaptive, but not rejecting of past/nature.
Self as learning, adding, honing information, but not forgetting what has gone before - Know Thyself.
Preserving knowledge, not dismissing it.
Genes are knowledge stored (memories/experiences) - meme is knowledge stored (traditions, rituals, morals).
One preserves the hearth by adding material to be consumed by its dynamism - the self is preserved in the same way.

This is why pattern, or congruence of patterns, is the best way to metaphorically symbolize self.
"Pattern" has no positive/negative connotations - it remains open to evaluating in relation to a goal, a motive, an objective.
Presence, appearance, is the manifestation of this congruence of patterns, we then call ego, self.
This is not static....because the words pattern implies a repeating, dynamic, consistency, not a thingness. Pattern is dynamic, or it is meaningless.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:05 pm

"Immediate rewards" : Reducing a tool down to rational-alone cost/benefit, making the maintenance of the self [dynamic as it may be] an ends in itself, in a restricted event-horizon.

One stands on a stool to reach out for the apples on the tree.
It is life's own innate will to becoming that prompts maintenance as a temporary means; it is not the Primal aim of life.
Life is not Primarily for the accumulation of energies, but the will to growth and expansion that necessitates the accumulation of energies as its secondary need.
All life revolves around growth. And because such growth is the primal tendency of life, accumulation of energies Then kick in, to facilitate the Primary feature of life.

Life is always a becoming and an exploding out to greater domination, prompting the Apollonian genius for organization and shape and ranks and ordering.

All life is this entropic excess flowing out, discharging itself, prompting rational dams and regulators to moderate that flow and give it temporary shape and a sense of order.

Someone who is unable to fathom the will-to-entropic-excess will but accuse the other of complacency to hide their own limitations; no surprises there.

Whatever.

The Apollonian paradigm speaks of reality, from the pov. of the self;
The Dionysian paradigm speaks of the self, from the pov. of the reality principle, that is the more comprehensive.
The self is reality in the face of Apollonian Truth, and the self is an illusion in the face of Dionysian Knowldege.

The strivers of truth and the strivers of impersonal knowledge are two different species dictated by two different vitalities and agendas.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:06 am

Ordering in reaction to entropy accumulates and produces excess.
Ordering is constant because entropy is increasing continuously.

Consciousness is the product of this excess.

Life appropriates, collects, grows, directs.
Growth is the product of excess.
It does not reach the level of life if it did not produce excess.

Self is in relation to Flux.
Knowledge is an ordering. Truth is the name give to knowledge held in esteem, as more probable.

Such poetic convolution, and contrivances..."truth", "knowledge".
And who spoke of truth, dear?
I speak of knowledge, data, that I hold as true, in relation to an other's.

Knowledge is stored patterns. Understanding is finding pattern that unites these patterns.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:17 am

Convolutions and contrivances to you;
Discriminations and nuances to me.

I speak of truth and knowledge as My understanding of Apollo/Dionysos.

Apollo: self-boundary - self as a question of truth as a matter of life/death to its 'unity'.
Dionysos: reality-unbounded - self as a question of how much truth can you dare?

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:22 am

The "truth" of your Dionysian understanding is acknowledged as your truth.

Life does not begin with an understanding of world wondering how much of it it can endure.
At a basic level life is appropriating, an iteration that collects back energies lost due to its (inter)activities.
That it then can evolve, develop, a consciousness that can accumulate data/knowledge/experience and project them, in space/time, is a secondary effect.
Even this projection of abstractions, is after the brain has accumulated experiences, data, genetic & memetic.

A plant cannot project, this way, because it lacks the brain, the sophisticated nervous system.
It projects in the immediate as tendrils seeking in the earth, and it accumulates and directs these accumulated energies towards self-reparation, and then growth.
If a plant lacked a skin, an outer boundary, to preserve what it has accumulated, it would dissipate like a cloud of smoke in the Flux.

The idea of excess, of full/empty is due to the skin, the exoskeleton, that establishes a tenuous, porous boundary dividing self from other.
Without it there would be no discrimination, no ordering, and no possibility for nobility.
Self is what I exclude, so as to include something else into my ordering.
This is ongoing and incomplete, and not a given like the morons of VO think, or what Christians call "soul", trying to describe this immutable, indestructible, given absolute.

I don't know who this theoretical Apollonian is, but it isn't Satyr.
I don't believe in absolutes, I believe in more/less probable, on hierarchies perspectives.
Truth is a reference to perspective.
Chaos is always part of my analysis.
Pattern is what differentiates itself in chaos - what I un-cover, reveal.

If you want to present yourself as the idea(l) Dionysian, the perfect Nieatzschean, the noblest of the noble, the over-woman, then I suggest visiting the appropriate forum where fighting over who represents Nietzsche the best is their primary concern.
I choose to deal with world, reality, with no proxies.
I learn and offer respect, but I move on.
I am inspired and assimilate.  
My object is world outside who said what about it. I am informed by the metaphors they use(d), I do not become entangled in them.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:48 am

My Knowledge of the Dionysian and the Apollonian is a never-ending refinement and exploration.
Some people are capable of a higher vitality and do not see their nuances and discriminations as getting entangled in them, except those hedonists who are unable to handle complexities, finer discriminations and reduce their truths to their limitations.
Even after I've made it clear I'm not concerned with this or that individual and their feelings should I be dealing with ideas alone, trying to allude to oneself and inserting oneself as the target again and again is the real convolution.

If slinging mud and straw into it satisfies your dishonest need to keep going Only so you may have the last word, suit yourself. And it is clear one wants to have the last word, when they desperately stoop to any cowardly and convoluting lengths to level down, deflect and silence the other with irrelevant straw, that is a projection of their own self-hatred and petty resentment. I have even already said I am concerned with ideals and do not speak for the rule. If that doesn't satisfy you, that's not my problem.
Provoking and venting at someone that they are not objective till the other does a 100 to show nothing and nothing but objectivity, and then accusing them of being alpha females for demonstrating in-the-face loud objectivity that was called for by the provoker in the first place, is a cheap old trick.

If you want to present yourself as the Only one who is objective, while I am "supposedly" and narcissistically claiming I am the ideal Dionysian making this about Me and not objective pursuit of knowledge or doing philosophy, that's just your deliberate misogyny and your problem, not mine. I challenge anyone to quote me having done so.
As IF, those kinds like Amorphos and his taking appearance too literally as visual perception alone isn't the kind of idiocy of taking words literally and over-certainly, that my war on hedonism more comprehensively exposes.

And who I am and where I need to go is none of your concern; if you dont want me on YOUR forum, be explicitly clear and ask me to get out.

She's……a…….maaan-eater……… oh, oh, oh….

Last edited by Lyssa on Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:01 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:52 am

Misogyny is a weathered accusation, dear.
Go over your idol's words and find there caustic comments on women, or was he, like with his comments on Jews harbouring the reverse opinions from those he expressed?
Maybe a reinterpretation of Nietzsche to fit into Judeo-Christian humanism is necessary, like it was necessary to redefine Biblical text to fit into Modern circumstances.
Not going to mention Schopenhauer, and his comments, who is discredited because his opinions are pessimistic, and so irrelevant to a Dionysian spirit, like yours..
Don't know, and frankly I don't care.
His word, like your word, is not the last word, nor the first word....it is A word.  

I only offer my perspective, cutting through the lies, as I see them. If others like what I say, or don't, and what they do with the things I say, is their business, not mine.
We'll settle on you being the ideal representative of Nietzsche and his Dionysian type and hope that you can train men to choose females who are more like you, though males do not choose.
If I were you I would be training females, because they have that power of choice.
Males adapt to how females choose.
Teach females and males adapt.

If the last word is what you want, then you've got it.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:00 am

Deliberate falsification with NO QUOTES, NOTHING to backup your accusation that I have supposedly claimed somewhere "I am the ideal Dionysian/Nietzschean", while you Alone are capable of objectivity like some god-given right, is what is misogyny… doesn't matter how many times such accusations have been tried,,, what matters is the here and the now… and open for all to see - the shaming and shameful tactics you employ.

What doesn't suit your taste do not make it "lies".
And not everybody is so vapid a hedonist that they read you in terms of like/dislike. They are capable of clear objectivity, beyond like/dislike.

You can build whatever straw to suit whatever agenda comforts and consoles you,,, doesn't change reality, and neither do false tarnishings stick for too long.

The last word is what You want, and it will just continue on other threads under new disguised metaphors. Spare me the pretentiousness of male-adaptation to female violence.

It doesnt work all the time.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman

Back to top Go down

Man )O( Woman
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4