Man )O( Woman

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:45 am

Lyssa wrote:
Question is,

Was Ariadne *meant for Dionysos?... or only a matter of perspective where one can appear meant for the other...

Do you believe in predestination?

This is such a seemingly simple question, and of course you always "know" the answer...but articulating it in such a way to do it justice is another thing...I'll try(more directly this time)...

The story is meant to unfold before her eyes and it must continue to unfold to the worst dying cries.  Because she is neither here nor there, she only lives when the refining movement returns to same sacrificial moment.  She sees what’s been done to her and so the story is never complete.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:59 am

On my worldly journey, I was almost strangled to death by the warm, wet embrace of jungle snakes and their romantic, torrential grip.  I was almost burned alive by the yearning that fills these desert palaces, so fixed on magnifying a never-ending heat.   But I returned stronger to my eternal city of emerald green, guarded by wolves ever faithful to the forest dark, and surrounded by a protective layer of cool impenetrable mist.

His wings unfolded to the most elevating flashing sight as she passed by on a dream that leaves just as soon as it arrives.  And her afterglow left a cloud pregnant with life as lightning branches out to find a companion for a thousand different electrically charged flights.

Silk dreams draped his heart, and his love slept in unrivaled comfort.  But these dreams are also his robe that he wears in the day when his love rises to rival the most comforting light.  Love is cushioning the rise and fall of kings who sacrifice everything to drape the day with the fabric of a dream.  And now a red carpet unrolls for the sun and a procession of poets tasked with describing the world he touches.

Why does a woman cry and where does this pain come from?  Has she been touched terribly or left terribly alone?  If only his hand could see the flesh that wants to be grabbed by sight.  And now this painfully timeless vision begins to open up to the driest eye of the most terrible storm whose company is touchingly short but drenching sweet.

Women pretend to know what love is, but they always know what power is.  Love is selecting the most powerful lies.

There was this one girl, but it will never happen.  So now my soul rips apart into infinitely sad pieces.  Yet it just so happens that she finds these pieces amusing.  And now I can see the puzzle.

Where do our bodies break?  On the ground of our love.  So once the dust clears build a tower tall enough to fall from.  Now jump from the height of your ideal, the ground opens up to an abyss, and keep falling until falling never flees into the light.  And now courage lands us gracefully in the unfathomable heart, reborn in a mysterious cloud of gold dust as rich as green lust, where love never falls from sight, even if the most ghostly body breaks into our night.

She has a crush on him?  Well then bring on the weight of this affection.  Love is raising the heaviest weight into the light with the greatest affect.  And this doesn’t even begin to describe a lightness that even a divine finger can’t pinpoint.  Now reach out to touch the hand that continues to fall from your grasp, and let this falling always touch you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:50 pm

She has skin like porcelain, but her “fragility” is as clear as glass.  And her heart breaks only for the style that’s clean.

This falling star that cuts into night exposes a wish that can’t stop bleeding with light.

You believe in love?  Then turn to face her, and watch belief disappear as a new vision appears.  And this is too revealing to be a mere “revelation.”

A moment stretches out into an eternity as his story spreads nourishment over her smiling sky.  Now open the book of love and find her timeless face dawning with strength at every turn of the page, the details of which escape even the most perfect descriptions while still feeding an insatiable curiosity to keep reading.

So what is a woman?  The question keeps even the devil dancing like a fool on burning coals.

The broken yellow lines that paint a highway of dreams blur into one streamlined thought that races to you.  And bodies rushing to bodies crash into a moment meant to be as the smoke from burnt rubber signals the collision of two speeding angels.

They say love defies gravity, but is this before or after it crushes you with the weight of world?  Who knows when we started falling into the lightness that lifts the heaviness from her eyes.

What are these words compared to you, my love that disappears as soon as the ink falls.  Deeper than the page will allow, you sink back into infinite night, and my words too drop into a dark longing for your evaporating glow.  And if I improved my style would you stay, or would you leave me again like the light meant to shine at an unknown distance?  Even in the style of light how could I keep pace with the passion that runs with the wishes of stars?  That my style could exceed the expectations of falling stars and affect a flight creative enough to land in your vanishing heart.  But here I remain, pen in hand, spinning a story that can only dream of catching you, my love that keeps reaching for my voice from the bottom of a sea always surrounding me.

I’ve stolen so much from you, but you admit nothing except this revolving door.  Even your rarest treasures do you mock as you teasingly dangle your heart’s lock.  You could laugh away the value of gold and just then the light from the sun would pierce through the clouds and re-gild your skin.  And how you laugh when you’re illuminated and how much richer you are for the taking.   Now take what’s yours knight, love is never so poor not steal, but keep her door spinning with the lightest touch.  The way to gold revolves around her smile, and every king gestures to a kingdom already passed and yet to come.  Are you subtle enough to move in this kingdom and claim your crown of laughter?  Now find your truest reflection in the purest water, draw strength up into your sword, and pierce the clouds one more time.  She’s waiting to shower you with a laughter that never stops falling with treasures to steal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:29 am

Perp,
I've really enjoyed reading some of these. Shakable and befitting for anyone who has conditionally experienced falling for a woman, with the subsequent preoccupations and burdens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:29 pm

Along a path lined with charming old street lamps, we found ourselves surrounded by a dark forest.  And we couldn’t help but notice how securely the night slept even as our presence drew the attention of everything in the forest with two eyes.  And we kept walking down this alley of light, cut off from every city that doesn’t dream in shades of green, looking for a private place to sit away from prying eyes.  And just then a bench appeared, sheltered by a light that only we could see.  And we thought we were finally alone, but the trees, forming a boundary between barbarism and civilization, leaned in to hear what only two dreaming hearts on a midnight stroll can say about the heights to which life can grow.  And feeling the tickle of these curious branches we laughed.  But the wind, feeling jealous, quickly blew these branches back from our faces, knowing it could never move through life like the laughter of two lovers.  And our story continued to unfold to an audience of animated elemental characters, watching us from deepest and darkest places in our minds.  And the night continued to sleep undisturbed, knowing the secret of love can only be unlocked by the light of day, where the sun seduces to us to finally see a surface that dreams.

What’s the sculpted athlete compared to the poet, the poet to the king, and the king to the philosopher?  Finally, what’s rank compared to her asks the eternally ascending one, sculpted by a desire that’s always going beyond the most loved distinctions.

I care too much to ever let a drink touch my lips.  But still my eyes thirst after you, the only liquid poison I could ever care to kiss.

Is love a descent into madness?  Don’t worry; you’ll probably never be mad enough to find out.  Love is raging against the terrifying abyss as an endless falling endearingly climbs back into your heart.  Now take this bull by the horns and never let go of your unruly pride.  She’s waiting to clash heads over everything and nothing, this lady in red who charges into your imagination and quickly leaves on the same grazing touch.

Every time I see a falling star, without thinking, I always make the same wish.  And I see so many.  Maybe my heart is too open to the night, because, without thinking, you’re always falling away.  Yet I could never think less of you, you who are more than the stars and the night, dropping hints that wink back at me before rejoining the dying light.

What are good and bad days compared to you, you who make a mockery of the weather?  Moving with a ceaseless rhythm that never quits, changing changeless one, you stay stiller than a woman that finally gives in.  Now like life I laugh, and this moment takes me back to the joy that keeps calling you forward.  And hearing me so, you call back to me as I am.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:52 pm

In former times when a woman had many male 'friends' then they were called suitors. And that's what they are.
But it's much more convenient to call them friends because then the woman can pretend that she isn't stringing anyone along and the men can pretend that they have not been rejected. Doesn't the 'friend-zone' happen because men don't make it 'official' and risk the rejection? Man is always doomed if he isn't standing behind the wheel himself.

About women with their own private unpaid staff -

"When you see a woman who can go nowhere without a staff of admirers, it is not so much because they think she is beautiful, it is because she has told them they are handsome." - Jean Giraudoux

It means she is a sly girl who is better at 'game' than a gifted playboy with the difference that she is never even remotely in danger of falling for any of those gentle men.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:36 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:49 pm

A man's greatest strength is his ability to deal with the world. His greatest weakness is his romantic naivety when it comes to women, which opens him up for emotional manipulation and exploitation.

The woman's greatest weakness is her inability to deal with the world, which opens her up for intellectual and physical manipulation and exploitation. Her greatest strength is her ability to seduce a man and be loved.

The family unit is as functional as it is because the male and female join into one, and if it is a harmonious one it approaches the perfect balance between femininity and masculinity where each compensates for the other's weaknesses.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:37 pm

Male sexuality and sexual choice = quantity over quality, at least in natural environments. Men evolved a higher sexual drive and to be more tolerant of physical and mental shortcomings of females precisely because they are disposable and are born with no value. The male's position in society is very unstable. He could be forced to go to war the next day, or he could be overthrown by an alpha male. This is why the males, in nature, usually live, prove themselves to the female that they are worthy of her vagina (or, more importantly, her womb) and then their job is done in most species. Only in rare, more evolved species, does the father linger to help the female raise the child.  This is why male promiscuity is celebrated in men - in natural environments, a male that manages to seed many females is a male that has proven his value to them, and this means he is sexually potent and probably physically and mentally competent.

TL;DR - the acceptance of male promiscuity comes at the price of his disposability (low innate value)

Female sexuality and sexual choice = quality over quantity, again, in natural environments. Females are usually protected in a species and have a far more certain and stable existence, so they can be more picky about who to copulate and have offspring with. A female is born with innate value (value in a societal context), so she has nothing to prove - she is the one who selects, male is the one who is selected. This is why promiscuity in women isn't praised, but shamed - it is easy for an average, or even a somewhat below average woman to find a male sexual partner, because she is born with sexual value which only decreases with the number of sexual partners she has. This is because if a man has sex with multiple women, motherhood is always certain, but if a woman has sex with multiple men, paternity is uncertain. And because past behavior is indicative of future behavior, promiscuous women can't be trusted for something as serious, risky, and costly, as marriage and children because there is an increased probability the children won't be yours. I assume this is why men in ancient times used to place limits on female sexual behavior.

TL;DR - Female high innate value (no disposability) comes at the price of non-acceptance of promiscuity.

But all of this is already known to most of us, right?

What's interesting is how in modern times now the roles are slowly becoming reversed. Males retain their disposability but male promiscuity is considered as bad as female promiscuity now, while females are increasingly more liberated from the burdens of their sexuality (non-acceptance of promiscuity) by feminists who want to make being a slut something normal and acceptable while still wanting to enjoythe positive side, their high innate value.

That memetic shift, along with the advent of various contraceptives which further liberates females from the potential high costs of being promiscuous, and various laws that put strict limits on male sexuality and imposes high potential costs, especially the new bullshit about having to record consent before each sexual intercourse, also results in a reversal of sexual tactics and behaviors used by males and females.

Males are now forced into a more feminine disposition where they have to be exceptionally careful and judgmental about their partners, while women can adopt the more masculine behaviors and fuck just about anything that moves because the state is there to protect them and prevent all possible negative consequences that comes with promiscuity. Femininity once again triumphs over masculinity in modernity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drome

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:09 pm

Article on how to "think like a woman". Its take from a book , I belive, written by Miller , an evolutionary biologist (?). He wrote "the mating mind", a book about sexual evolution that was highly praised.

Anyway, he seems to have teamed up with another guy to write a book about how women compete, find males etc.

Here is the amazon link : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Amazon description wrote:
Whether they conducted their research in life or in the lab, experts Tucker Max and Dr. Geoffrey Miller have spent the last 20+ years learning what women really want from their men, why they want it, and how men can deliver those qualities.

The short answer: become the best version of yourself possible, then show it off. It sounds simple, but it's not. If it were, Tinder would just be the stuff you use to start a fire. Becoming your best self requires honesty, self-awareness, hard work and a little help.

Through their website and podcasts, Max and Miller have already helped over one million guys take their first steps toward Ms. Right. They have collected all of their findings in Mate, an evidence-driven, seriously funny playbook that will teach you to become a more sexually attractive and romantically successful man, the right way:

- No "seduction techniques"
- No moralizing
- No bullshit

Just honest, straightforward talk about the most ethical, effective way to pursue the win-win relationships you want with the women who are best for you.

Much of what they've discovered will surprise you, some of it will not, but all of it is important and often misunderstood. So listen up, and stop being stupid!

Quotes:

Miller wrote:
The psychological research, for instance, shows that, from a woman’s point of view, most guys she meets will be less kind, less agreeable, less empathic, less conscientious, less reliable, less clean—less everything really—than she and her friends are. Even if she accepts those sex differences, she still has to wrangle with the fact that many mental illnesses and personality disorders are more common among men (the more dangerous ones no less). These male-dominated disorders include alcoholism, drug addiction, autism, schizophrenia, narcissism, white-collar sociopathy, and criminal psychopathy. All of which make each random encounter with a man less likely to end in love and more likely to end with a fight-or-flight response.

Most guys reading this right now are probably sitting there thinking, “WTF, I’ve never done any of that creepy shit. Don’t lump me in with those assholes.” And we agree. Most of you guys are solid dudes. You’re just suffering for the actions of the highly nonrandom sample of guys who hit on every woman in sight. That’s why it’s so important to understand the world from a woman’s perspective.

Think about women’s experiences with guys like a city cop’s experience with people in general. Cops spend 90 percent of their time dealing with the scummiest 5 percent of humanity. The ones who’ve been around a while often develop a cynical, negative, and fatalist view of humans, based on the totality of their bitter experiences. It’s not that humans are all bad. It’s that cops see only the worst.

Miller wrote:
Her reputational concerns don’t just end with whether or not she had sex with you. If she starts dating you, that too will affect her status within her peer group, either positively or negatively. She can already anticipate how that will play out. Partly it depends on your qualities as a guy. Are you such an awesome guy that she’ll get an immediate status boost from you having chosen her? Or are you such an embarrassing mess that she’ll suffer a status loss—at least until she fixes you up and makes you presentable? Her friends will also judge her based on how you treat her. Are you sexually exploiting and emotionally neglecting her like that creep last year? That lowers her status. Or are you taking care of her like a potential Mr. Right would? That raises her status.

Miller wrote:
In fact, this might be hard for you to believe, but it’s true: it is much harder for a highly attractive woman to get what she wants, sexually and romantically, than it is for a highly attractive man.

Yes, every beautiful, bright woman knows she could seduce almost any man for a quick fuck. But that is rarely what she wants. She usually wants a boyfriend, at least. And her experience, if she is single, is that she has failed, over and over and over, to get the guys she really respects and admires, the great catches, the Mr. Rights, to stay with her as long as she wants.

“If you don’t realize that even the very first hour of talking with her constitutes a type of relationship that needs some level of mutual respect and nurturance, she will especially not have sex with you.”

Im on the fence on weather to buy the book. I like Miller. Not sure about the new style though.

But if a scholar of his calibre has sat down an written something about women, it should be good.
I hope for some opinions on this, especially the article, its quality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:02 pm

LOL.

I made it this far:

Miller wrote:
The psychological research, for instance, shows that, from a woman’s point of view, most guys she meets will be less kind, less agreeable, less empathic, less conscientious, less reliable, less clean—less everything really—than she and her friends are. Even if she accepts those sex differences, she still has to wrangle with the fact that many mental illnesses and personality disorders are more common among men (the more dangerous ones no less). These male-dominated disorders include alcoholism, drug addiction, autism, schizophrenia, narcissism, white-collar sociopathy, and criminal psychopathy. All of which make each random encounter with a man less likely to end in love and more likely to end with a fight-or-flight response.

Most guys reading this right now are probably sitting there thinking, “WTF, I’ve never done any of that creepy shit. Don’t lump me in with those assholes.” And we agree. Most of you guys are solid dudes. You’re just suffering for the actions of the highly nonrandom sample of guys who hit on every woman in sight. That’s why it’s so important to understand the world from a woman’s perspective.

You know what kind of psychology that is?
The psychology of an unexperienced man who buys into the general media narrative.

Good guy psychology:
"Yeah, I'm a good guy; I want to treat my women like the princesses that they are. Whenever I get rejected by women, I understand that it's because of those bad men who they had bad experiences with.
I mean, what else could it be? It's a very good explanation because that way I can keep my women on their pedestals and at the same time the reason why it's not working out for me is because of those bad other men. Those few bad apples."

If only I could find this light hearted book about women, I read when I was younger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:32 pm

It seems to take the presupposition of complicity in abuse psychology, effectively thereby relating trauma to males as impropriety with females as friable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:00 pm

Miller wrote:
And her experience, if she is single, is that she has failed, over and over and over, to get the guys she really respects and admires, the great catches, the Mr. Rights, to stay with her as long as she wants.

'Mr. Right' doesn't care about her feelz.
That's what makes him 'Mr. Right'.

Mr. Right is a fantasy and he will always be a fantasy and he never was anything but smoke and mirrors.
If Mr. Right would not vanish before he gets boring then he wouldn't be Mr. Right.
Mr. Right gives her the fantasies she prefers to have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:38 pm

Notice the incoherencey of how the male is positioned as the disposable object which is then interpolated as the fault of feelings of failure.
The female gets tired of her plaything, tosses it, and expects something new and respectable in turn.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:55 pm

One man is the disposable object - for example the guy who was beeta-orbiting her and got rejected when he stepped out of his role.
Another man dumped her before she dumped him and is now responsible for the feelings of failure in her.
A third man rejects her straight forward because she has grown too old for him to consider and is responsible for her feelings.

It's an attempt to make the modern realities of romance bearable for rejected men. It's giving each man a different purpose with the goal being to make her feel good. Man's purpose becomes the taking care of women who find them to be loathsome. Loathsome in part because they lower themselves below her in the first place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:08 pm

View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:15 am

Female minds are pragmatic.
They rush to the side of a dominant male, fighting off challengers, protecting choices already made, defending the actual investment before the theoretical idea(l).

In the arena of intellectual competition, you will find free-radicals, un-invested males, bonding on the periphery of human understanding, wanting to join forces and challenge the dominant male's established realm.
Desperation makes some overestimate themselves, and underestimate the one they want to usurp, and having established a rudimentary hierarchy, where some have taken up the role of female and one the role of leader, they have internal conflicts inhibiting synergy, as is exhibited in a female alliance with the dominant male, built upon the reality of offspring/blood.  

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:39 am

A woman, specifically a strong woman, provides a home for a man.
A man, appreciative of this place, in exchange, protects it.
Symbolically expressed through sex, where a man enters the woman.
This is how rape is so devastating - a man has filled her domain with his own goods
And he leaves her to protect them, without doing so himself or simply by robbing months and resources from her she could put elsewhere.
He has invaded her home.

When a woman is no longer home to part of the man (pregnancy) and she provides no other value, the man may simply leave.
This is where a woman may again desire  another child. 
In the R selected species, this is especially the case. 
In K selected species, monogamy is much more required, as the strategy requires a longer investment and gestation period from the mother.
This gestation includes her educating the child.
7 years from the first encounter, the child has mostly developed where they need to that involves supervision. Now as males they venture forth and as females they become educated in all things necessary for home-making.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:50 am

Satyr wrote:
In the arena of intellectual competition, you will find free-radicals, un-invested males, bonding on the periphery of human understanding, wanting to join forces and challenge the dominant male's established realm.
Desperation makes some overestimate themselves, and underestimate the one they want to usurp, and having established a rudimentary hierarchy, where some have taken up the role of female and one the role of leader, they have internal conflicts inhibiting synergy, as is exhibited in a female alliance with the dominant male, built upon the reality of offspring/blood. 

Superiority is in constant flux. The alphas son may not ever make it to power and he always has his brothers to fight/spar with and compare to. The superior for the particular circumstance comes out ontop, whether or not one felt they deserve the throne through their blood. Unrealized, unexercised, potentials are not useful in any regard. The first born is usually ahead, having been given the greatest amount of attention and training.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:59 am

This is why capitalism is also anti-nature.
The father's "superiority" is enjoyed by the sons and grandsons, down the line, with unforeseen admixtures and environmental effects added into the outcome.
The sons, having inherited potential diluted or enhanced with the female's contribution, does not have to cultivate it to its fullest.
This is how dominance inevitably leads to decay.

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:01 am

Slaughtz wrote:

Yes, they are not into house construction though.
Man provides a domain, a place which he considers his and which he defends.
Woman makes such a domain into a home by living within it.
Some women are good homemakers - making it into an attractive home - others less so.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:20 am

Anfang wrote:
Slaughtz wrote:

Yes, they are not into house construction though.
Man provides a domain, a place which he considers his and which he defends.
Woman makes such a domain into a home by living within it.
Some women are good homemakers - making it into an attractive home - others less so.
Yes, I imagine a domain as the feminine within the man. It (his feminine nature) is as it is with the capacities it has, while the masculinity focuses on its borders - protection. The female enters or is allowed into a man's heart, his domain, and decorates - or, she may corrupt it..

The walls of a house are, supposedly, it's borders.  A man constructs and a woman maintains within.

Feminity being the pragmatic aspect as it is, would men the maintenance of things such as food, water, etc. 
It is when the feminine aspect of a man is maintained that the masculine may become more free and detached - this is the case with sheltered minds and children today.. as they pay no price (or perceive no price being paid) for the maintenance, they start to think they could maybe do anything and consider fantasies as if they're real. 

[Partially to Satyr]
If you want to weaken or destroy a population, provide for them all they need (shelter them) for a low or nonexistent price.. then strike when any semblance of awareness is done.

---
A female then seeks not only strong but expansive borders - a large and meaningful space to decorate and fill with her own tastes. Hence, the crush on Peter Pan as little girls - granting you the ability to fly. He expands your horizon, protects or grants you access amongst the many acres to fill with and experience your own delights. Also why diversity is so highly prized by the modern female.. there is all this space and she wishes there to be new and interesting things to occupy her girlish mind. I would not call them women.. as they have not suffered the consequence of unmoderated intimacy/love, that would make them much less accepting of those who would take advantage of it.

A woman, of course, still cherishes her adventurous spirit, to taste and consume as many diverse things she can.. to aggregate the knowledge of many contrasts within her mind. The adventure. Only its pursuit is moderated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:57 am

Providing a domain is about laying down the laws, the framework, the mindset and defending/enforcing/maintaining them.

But not all kinds of laws are able to provide a guided growth, some are sterilising and make the environment barren. An-nihil-ation.
They eventually destroy the roots and finally the law-giver withers away, having cut off him/her-self.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:38 am

Trivia.

Back in the days, "philotimo" or love of honour was first instinct. Trust, loyalty, truthfulness were reflex reactions even in one's sleep. That today, cowards and hedonists whine and find in it a burden and female 'violence' shows how much effeminacy has spread.

The "man" in MANners has become all but performativity, not the very basic of what a man was meant to be. Worthless midgets having sold their soul to Freud, where any discipline, any Uprightness is felt as a cross to bear, as "repression" typifies the modern exhaustion and the victim culture. Nietzsche foresaw this degeneration when he wrote of the last men:

Nietzsche wrote:
"The strength to build is now paralysed; the courage to make far-reaching plans is discouraged; the organizational geniuses become scarce - who still dares to undertake works that would require millennia to complete? For what is dying out is that fundamental faith on the basis of which someone could calculate, promise, anticipate the future in a plan on that grand scale, and sacrifice the future to his plan - namely, the basic faith that man has worth and sense only in so far as he is a stone in a great edifice; to this end he must be firm above all, a 'stone'. . .above all not an actor! To put it briefly - oh, people will keep silent about it for a long time! - what from now on will never again be built, can never again be built, is - a society in the old sense of the term; to build that, everything is lacking, mainly the material. We are all no longer material for a society)!; this is a timely truth!" [JW, 356]

Today, there are those exceptional women who have more "firmness" than the above-average male.

The exceptional woman is impersonal and cares not for this or that individual, but The individual. At this time when cowardly males shy away from any idealisms, the rare female creates, guards, nourishes the ideal and that shining light from being extinguished against all cowardice. No, its not too much to ask a man who is excited enough to have a hard-on at the sight of any and every female, that he also be excited about the sanctity of creating something grander than himself. Ideals shape and give birth to human stars.

The rare woman shows no mercy at crushing all weakness that resorts to deceitful stories and explanations and escapisms that posit one's own exhaustion and meekness as the male norm.  No, never. Never allow this.

The modern idiot would complain and even shame a female guarding the highest ideals, but if it weren't for that, we'd have waves of abortions and half and quarter-men, bringing down the whole evolutionary bar. No, never forgive those insensitive idiots who do not do it once, or twice, but again and again and again, who trample on trust and honour and think of nothing but their own pleasure day in and day out. Crush their weakness. Trample it and do not let such weakness and ugly abortions flourish. Harbour no pity for these slaves of pleasure.

It is bemoaned that man is unable to be violent in these times - such emotional thugs with their low self-esteem disguising their own inferiority and inadequacies would sooner see the woman as inadequate and would want to suppress and kill a woman's ego. But the ideal female stands objective and never hesitates to merely kill a man's weakness. The average midget can merely think in terms of rape and punishment, but a female's violence exists to create something beyond her temporal time. Her sons of today will be the men and fathers of daughters tomorrow, and she lets no shame, no guilt, no laziness of others deter her from this single-minded focus.

In the Greco-Roman world, the goddess Hekate of the cross-roads and the underworld, bore the epithet of "Trivia". Trivia has been trivialized today;

Quote :
"Hekate’s wisdom has unfortunately been trivialized, quite literally; she is the goddess of trivia! This comes from the retired Roman soldiers who were stationed about the city and at crossroads, available to answer questions concerning the area and what lay down each road. Hekate as a way-shower naturally came to be seen as the goddess of these question-answerers, and due to the spoke-like pattern of many Roman via connections there were often at least three roads leading from one point, thus tri three, via road or way, came to be associated with being able to answer any question presented. It’s important to see this as simply reminiscent of Hekate’s store of knowledge having a great span, a span that covers light and dark, and that reaches not just the into the profound life and death arenas but that also includes the minutiae of culture, tradition, and occurrences and changes of the past and present."

Trivia

It is the "trivial", and the little "screws and nuts" that hold things togther.

Odysseus and Penelope are able to come together because he is able to answer a riddle, a "trivia" that was shared between them in Trust. One cannot expect a modern ignoramus to contemplate on the significance of this. It is the little things like trust and loyalty that hold the fabric and sanctity of a relation in tact. When a man cannot hold this very fabric, this least base in tact, he becomes practically worthless. What can one really build with such a moron? From this, one gleans the idea of love too. Trivia is like the fingers of a man and woman interlocking and falling into neatly like a riddle. The interlocked fingers have the structure of the roof of a canopy. Trivia was like the base that held the cosmic roof up, creating a world, a home. The roof of a tent is like inter-crossed fingers…, and so was the [relation-]ship to the Vikings...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When men become nothing more than bitches on heat to their lust and senses, trampling on trust, send death to such weakness. 0 tolerance.

There are pigs and swines that even bother to grunt, but when men become like it were speaking to a dense wall, treat these selfish dullards with no regard for anything higher than themselves, exactly for the inanimate imbeciles they are. Before every rebirth in initiation to a fresh and new lease of life, comes death, painful as it is. And who but a female alone has the hands and heart for such a fearsome service, esp. when she is the very embodiment of the highest ideal she espouses. She is as extracting as she is exacting.

And here comes the cAnus mindset in the inferior male who, because he is exhausted and unable to posit any higher ideals of his own, shames a female who does.
The stunted misogynistic mindset says to itself, "its only a matter of dasein, and circumstance, that a woman is not a slut yet; had circumstances been different, she may very well have been one".
In the classic "what if" paranoia, the miso has already pre-formed his conclusions, and simply has to wait for them to be proved true, because he hopes, at some point or other, attrition will "have to" prove him right. He just has to wait it out.
If a woman is not a whore, she will just have to be pushed and pushed till she is made to become one, and moulded in the image of a man's pettiness, his 'truth'. He cant ever be wrong of course, because he is man.
Perhaps a man too is only a man-whore, if it werent for his limitations that prevent him from going after someone,, and he resigns comfortably to the idea he is very "discriminating". What was that Nietzsche says? An animal with no claws praises its virtue of how pacifist and noble it is. Indeed!
The one who has presumed all women are whores waiting to just become one given time and circumstance, is the true worshipper of chaos, and laughs at any sense of order a woman may represent.

Its among retards and impoverished souls like these we live.

Its among slaves who have become owned by the bitter experiences of their past and ghost lovers and dominated by their pain, craving pleasure in caution, we live.  
Love has become a matter of anemic "that which causes me least fuss and pain" - this is what compatibility and "i love you"s mean today in their mouths.

Its among men who cannot stand up period, resorting to public humiliations and parasitism of things shared in trust and intimacy, "teaching a lesson", dropping and discarding as he pleases, trampling upon delicate promises that he feels validated of his manhood, we live.
Intimacy itself has come to mean purely pleasurable encounters. Not honesty and its repercussions which would be too much for the hedonist to take, but adjusting oneself to pass off a "good" image. In other words, one would rather choose to maintain the lie in comfort, than take on the pain of working upon the shortcomings of oneself. Expecting a man to be mindful of basic trust, love of honour, would be "punishing" him to "perform" to some ideal. Exagerrated caricaturing and tarnishing the character of another and look and blame outwards is easier, than direct the eye inwards. The complacent ego is already ready with a hundred lies to fortify and preserve the core of the self from shattering. Pimping, spreading lies, rumours, whining like a victim is far more easier than living beyond the affects of sensations like a man-animal.
Intimacy in the mouths of liars and hypocrites and people who live only for themselves and their selfish ends mean, the pleasure of "I exploit and parasite you, but I shall expect you not to do the same - that would be violence". You cannot expect such bastards to understand real intimacy, when they do not have the first clue of relating, of taking another into account. Simple sensitivity immediately becomes a burden and a repression and exploitation, and all that Freudian song and dance.

Not every "order" is automatically a "positive".
The average male intimidated by a superior-to-himself female is less of an order, even if the female be 'deficient' in his eyes, when all he has eyes for is pure pleasure and his next fix.  
Beauty not only has a tangible aspect, but also an intangible one.
Respect is not only a case of intimidation, but also one of recognition under a harsh and brilliant clarity.
Men on the path of least resistance would quickly resort to blaming the other inadequate than owning up to what is now considered by them as "trivia".

No, dont let these abortions flourish without putting them in their place and calling them out for what they are. A disgrace to mankind is what they are.

A rare woman's violence has nothing personal about it. It is the ideal she protects, not a man-dog that she wants.
But lets kill her. Lets tarnish her. Lets diminish all ideals till they are brought down to the level of one's comfort and pleasure.

Let dick-heads rule the world, whining about how caring for honour and trust and sensitivity are female-on-male violence and his need to perform.

Let dick-heads dominated by lust and their self-benefit trample on everything sacred.

Let dick-heads who feel guilty of compromising themselves and needing to make-do project their self-hatred on females who strive not to bend.

Lets "respect" these dick-heads who would accuse females of sheltering should they be kind, and accuse females of being idealistic should they be harsh. Either way, she needs to be stamped out. Any route, any tactic will do. The stainless will have to be abused and roughed-up till she is stained, and then maybe, man can take a breath and pat himself of how correct he had been all along of her whoredom.

Lets never take the onus on ourselves to strive to be more mindful, more excellent, more perfect,,, but accuse the ones striving to be perfect as violent and cruel creatures.

If the choice is between a dick-head typically in love with that female who abuses him and having to live alone under the scarlet letter of a "feminist", so be it. The rare woman would not hesitate to sacrifice her love, her relations, if it meant choosing between guarding the feelings of a man and guarding an ideal. As long as pleasure and the fear of pain and effort, rules the man-animal, its a very bleak pic. of the world we see before us.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*

Last edited by Lyssa on Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:05 am

Female as Sieve

Woman is a genetic/memetic filtering agency.
The size of the holes, the gaps, the water is permitted to flow through, leaving what sediments it carries in the sieve's net, determines the stringency/severity of the female's judgment.
The shape of the netting determines what types of sediments will be held, for further analysis.
Flux is the flowing and order are the sediments being captured.
Woman as temporal sieve.

She decides, or it is decided for her, genetically/memetically - she judges in accordance to which is more dominant in her, the genetic, determined in past/nature, or the memetic, given to her by men as a standard for evaluating world and other men.
Time and opportunity are her authorities.

Male chooses what sieve he will pour himself through.
His selection is less stringent, because he creates and manipulates and exploits memes, in himself, and presents, to be judged.
He is a miner and a collector of elements, seeking gems and gold in the mud, in the earth's bowels.
His authority are genes because memes do not bind him - he is born to challenge and exploit them.
His gems he pours forth, and does not hoard, like a miser, wanting to enjoy them on his own, in private.

If he is more stringent he will choose sieves with particular sized holes and with a specific shape, hoping his elements will be captured and evaluated positively by the female sieve.

If not, he pours himself indiscriminately in every available sieve permitting him to be poured through.

The female is a means towards an end, for him, and depending on how precious he's evaluated his elements, and what shape he's given to them, how he has polished and shaped them, and how confident he is that they will be appreciated he takes a chance, pouring himself with discrimination or not.
Writers are shapers of elements, polishers and gem cutters.
Some sell fool's gold, other having mined and collected, share raw nuggets, and then there are those few who have mined and selected, and learned to polish and shape them with precision.  

The finished product they pour out into sieve they've judged will capture and appreciate the product accurately, though not exactly as he intended.
Something is always lost in translation - the appreciator adding his/her own elements to the element he receives and evaluates.
The risk being that some sieve will capture and not appreciate it, or will appreciate it wrongly, overestimating or underestimating its value.  
To decrease the cost of this risk he pours himself selectively and as often as possible.

Philosophers are always males who write (noetic elements of their mind), who have the arrogance, the hope, the need, to share, and to increase their chances of being understood, and not misunderstood, and to be appreciated correctly, they publish their thoughts, they pour themselves forth and place their elements, and what they consider gems, up for public display and public scrutiny.
If this, now, public domain, is abused he will not cry about, because this was part of the risk he took when he presented his elements for evaluation.
The moment he shared himself publicly he made himself accessible to all, or to a few, depending on how and wear he shared.
If he is shared by others, among themselves, he does not consider this a breach in trust. He has made himself accessible.
He is owned by none, since the elements are being judged, and not the talent and the will to mine and to judge, and to shape gems into works of art.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:27 am

Aletheia.

In one of the oldest Aryan war rites that is not yet properly documented, a wife looked at the moon through a fine sieve or watched it in a reflection of water, and then immediately saw the face of her husband through that same sieve before he set out for war. From her side of the border, she supposedly captured the measure and essence of the moon, the white semen and transferred its longevity onto him. It was believed this could happen, because she personified truth per se, and longevity was thus transferred through truth. From his side of the border, he took with him the sight and measure of truth, that was her face, her trust, her fidelity, as the weapon on his side into battle that he therefore could not lose.
This rite is a continuity of even more ancient brewing rituals when a warrior pressed the soma or other intoxicant plants that grew under the moon, through a fine sieve and having drunk the "immortal essence" raged into victory assured battle. The moon was the veil and the crossroads between old and new life, waxing and waning as it did from life to death and death to life. Man and wife stood at opposite sides but joined in seeing through the same sieve of trust and truth, like Odysseus and Penelope held together by Trivia. This was a rite of each being able to look at the other squarely in the face… they had to be worthy of it.

The sieve cut through all the mortal weakness and conferred and raised a man to his divine, immortal essence.

It cut through all the pretentious lethe-argic oblivion, right down to the heart of the matter - Trivia - revealing, uncovering, exposing, disclosing… re-membering man back with his moon-mind, the memory of his immortality.

The rare female guards herself like fire to place her rigorous discrimination in whom she considers worthy. But when she places it in a pussy to whom one pussy is good as any other, its not just herself, but the whole volcanic past and the future supernova she compromises. She is care-full. And it is this very care-fullness that a man is drawn towards, that he later also finds demanding and violent. Her chastity becomes her chastisement.

A secure woman may allow her individual self to be used, dominated, even abused without being used-up, but she would never stand for her Type being soiled. Yes, laze around and drink beer and put your feet up and she'll do all your dirty laundry - in taking someone for granted, you atleast take them,, but its another thing to trample upon her Type. It is all that she stands for and all that stands for her. An insensitive dead log of wood who could care less about what he's stepping on, who has no appreciation of what he has, deserves to be treated like a tramp, and is not someone a woman would lose sleep or tears over.

Its why the woman is usually dominant after her impregnation, and a man before. The upbringing of his continuation demands strong trust that he places in her and needs to place in her.

The tru(s)thship between a giver and receiver, like any other relation is one based on patterns.
Once, twice, thrice… but as they say, one would be a fool to perceive a whole history of strong patterns and not act on it. Not nipping things in the bud is how a cancer spreads.
A hypersensitive female will never stand for the breeding of weakness and lethe-argy.
The oblivion of the very basic sparks that make a man, a man, is what she crushes from her innate nature and her love. A-letheia, the very site of the clearing where truth may shine in clarity, is what she safeguards. The re-membrance of all that is Trivial and profound, like salt in a food that brings and binds everything together. The sluggish, lethargic, mindless mannerlessness is chaos per se. If a man is an animal that can make and keep promises, the man who cannot, is a regressus back to animal.

The innocence of becoming gives all creatures its own unique design. Contingencies of nature and necessity may impose limitations on man that he cannot ever climb out of, and demanding a man to be something other than he is, or taking away his freedom to commit errors is what is violent.
But when a man begins passing off his errors for the norm, his lethargy for free-spiritedness, his mannerlessness for manhood, his weariness for his wilderness, his exhaustion for ideals, then such weakness needs to be crushed and filtered out.

The heart of Indo-Europe was based on host-guest reciprocity. Reciprocity was the axe to hedonism, in that the notion of a "noblesse oblige" meant, one was bound to the other in trust to keep the see-saw forever going like warp-and-woof. The Effort of Trust kept going till it became an Effortless Truth, that was a relationship. Among the Icelanders and the Indo-Aryans, a man bereft of obligations or kindred was akin to one without fire, and was deemed cursed.
In a universe that is dark for the most parts, light is precious.
In a universe that is distrust for the most parts, trust is precious.
In a universe that is dead for the most parts, love is precious.

A hedonist who finds being trust-worthy a chore, a performance, an exertion is quite literally a faggot.

A hedonist who is dead to small joys of life and can only experience pleasure in the big picture is nothing short of a faggot.

A discontented tramp who abuses what is precious over the the next pleasure becomes a slave to his appetite, although his sense of self-preservation may reword this as his "love of life", "wish to experience all", etc.
When a moron laughs about killing two birds in one stone, while mindlessly and carelessly trampling on that old saying, a bird in hand is worth two in the bush,, it is Death that laughs out of him, and it is at Death one shuts the door at.

Far from being mere slaves and puppets of her father and dead heroes,, creating the genii and the genuine-ness in all is her very ingenuity.
N. was no misogynist when he referred to the female as a more lethal form than the male, in her greatness as well as terribleness.

What does it matter, who did or said what, when Know Thyself is what counts, except to the ones whose underlying motive is to hide their shabby mentality and use anything at hand from reflecting on themselves.
"Nobody is perfect" is a premise.
It is now abducted as a conclusion and an easy consolation to resign to, only by man-whore hedonists and misogynists of the meek kind, who cannot be bothered about anything beyond their pleasure and comfort.

It is not the perfection of dead heroes a woman holds a man upto.
It is her own perfection in the very striving for it, a woman raises a man. Some women not only embody and "live out" the ideals they supposedly "parrot", but also "out live" their ideals and their heroes through their very selves.

Zombiehood and sleep-trampling one's way lethe-argically from one avenue of benefit to the next pleasure, Oblivious of the (h)eart[h] that holds him, is trivialized and rebaptized as a master's luxury of his property.
But when a faggot only wishes to enjoy what is his, feeling no sense of duty to protect and treasure the treasures that have come to him, he quickly degenerates to a -in-title only. These days, "von" and "sir" and "master" and "knight" can be bought off for some dimes of silver and casual flattery.
He then excuses and covers up his own obsoletion in the name of this or that victimhood, any thesis, to distract himself from ever having to face himself.
Stagnant waters and stagnant desensitized humans are breeding grounds for dis/ease spreading mosquitoes, trying to inject their own weakness and inner death and their zombie-filth as the norm.
The self-preserving ego is all that is needed when it can trick one into believing, prolonging death is still living and being active. It can trick that, skillfulness and mastery of maintaining this deceit makes one a master per se!
But dont the severe ones know better, than to resign oneself in this consoling comfort?!
Stupidity coupled to stubborness is easy to mistake for character, because of its resistance.

A master's heart is lively enough not to trivialize trivialities, the little things that make life worth living.
How a relationship comes together is also Where a relationship comes apart.
It is such Trivia that is treasure.
It is such bringing and holding together of crossroads, that very Open vulnerability and site of dis-closure, that is A-letheia.
If a relationship comes together in trust, it is the trampling and negligence of trust, where it comes apart.
If a relationship comes together in truth, it is the circulation of lies and deceit, where it will come apart. Night and day are the joints of life, because of which seasons roll on like a smooth wheel and life attains to a liveliness.

It does not take someone beautiful to expose the ugliness of the other.
One does not have to be fit, to truthfully speak out against the weak and the unfit.
Envious diminishing and levelling down of all that is great to stand master over it, is child's play, and doesn't change reality, except in one's own head.

The narcissistic hedonist obsessed only with images of how he is perceived would be unable to think beyond the terms of a breacher's public image and its repercussions. "As long as no one finds out" is the extent of his concern. One cannot expect the sanctity of trust to get through them, because honest introspection would cost effort. This separates the noble from the ignoble. As N. pointed out, the noble man is noble even in the absence of witnesses, whereas the ignoble can pose and pass to be noble only in the presence of an audience. What does it matter who knows or doesn't, who sees or doesn't, except the knowledge of that truth between oneself and one's conscience, between oneself and the other who came together in trust?

A hundred lies and legitimations and deference and profusion of theses may temporarily buy time, but it changes nothing at the core of reality.

Some men and women live for women and men.
Some men and women live for an honest life, and some women even more so to a severe degree than men.
At a time, when pampered feminist princesses demand this and that from men, and some degree of misogyny is to be expected, there are also those clever closet-misogynists, who accuse women expecting basic decency from a man as being 'demanding'. Its clever, but not clever enough.
Even honesty in their mouths only mean honest pleasure.
The reduction of everything down to gender is already a hedonistic miso's winning war.

One speaks of longing to be free as a child again. Happiness, freedom, spontaneity…,,, but let this carry on, you will be accused of being too dull, harmless, asexual and motherly.
Be stringent and hold a man to be decent at the least, and you will be accused of misandry.
The misogynist coward will use any escape, any lying to raise himself up by levelling all that is grand and laugh at her, should a woman stand as a higher sense of order to him, because he is the true worshipper of chaos, who at bottom already knows all women will eventually have to become whores.

How a person behaves and treats the other when they are no longer necessary to them is where their character shows. Destroying and shrugging off and mindless trampling of trust and honour costs nothing but one's own epigenetic legacy.
Our conduct, and where we hold our temper and where we lose it, is the model we stamp on the life that continues beyond us. Repetitive patterns of sluggish weakness that is Oblivious to all that's precious is like a rust bound to quickly corrupt and corrode all higher ideals, when left unchecked.
It slowly takes on the position of the norm and what is 'righteous'.
N. warned pity is the danger of all higher men. When men forget this, women stand there as reminders.

I say gladly, man is great and all that's large and flamboyant.
And I say proudly, woman is the trivial.

If a hedonist is unable to understand basic psychology, it is he and his world that remains stunted.

No pity for the meek.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:32 am

Vishnu.

Related to Nordic Vidar.

Vis. The All-Pervading.
Vide space-opener.

Vishnu/Vidar - The order that pervades through all.

Does not matter how sheltered you are and in what nook, corner, lies, deceptions, faith, fortifications, fabrications, smoke and mirrors, comfort, consolations, self-congratulations, conglomerations, reference, deference, deflections, shaming, spray-jets, sweet pills, time-stalls you hide in,, Reality is that which pervades through anything and everything. It is everywhere and there is no escaping it.

It is the all and great Pervader.
Latin pervadere "spread or go through," from per- "through" + vadere "to go".

To break (on) through to the other side.

Like mountains erupting from the fire of their own volcanoes and cooling themselves off at exalted heights…
And standing there like glittering diamonds of hard, clear structure scattering pure golden energy of the glowing sun, giant ball of fire…
Matter and energy.

Many have died trying to mount the mountain,, when misplaced passion and descent into giddying amazon valleys were their true calling and life's dream.
Punishing frost bites have known to eat and chip away your noses, eyes, fingers, limbs and leave carcasses before you make it up the caucasus…
"Everest" was a good film.
It showed luck sticks with the disciplined. Even a small trampling of trust for lust and you are buried with no mercy.
There's no hiding from the severity of reality.

But when luck is on your side, the sparkling ice drenched in golden shower exalts your spirit and soul to an elevation and grandeur, you come down a new man, reborn.

Back in miso land, instead of feeling inspired or inspiring others, lets,

a. conclude all miso-accusing women are only academic parrots with dead brains citating with no thinking mind of their own,
b. conclude all that women want are bigger balls to plug the void they are,
c. conclude all women expecting decency are butch bitches in need of a good f--- till they can be called whores and then dismiss anything said by them because they have become whores,
d. conclude they are violent tyrants, because they believe trust is an act of nobility even in the absence of witnesses, a matter between two people or even oneself and one's conscience even if no one will ever exist to find out,
e. conclude They are dead and frozen cunts because they are not exhausted or hedonistic enough to crave niggers or concentrate on pleasure and cocks and pussies and not call a spade a spade.

Sure, lets make her gag on a cock, all these strategies are great as hell to bury reality, and the truth between a man and a miso. But only in their heads.
Elsewhere it changes nothing.

Instead of raising the bar, if we could deflect it away to what she needs than what he needs, then maybe exhaustion can continue to pretend it is the norm and lethargy can continue on its charade of being the highest ideal.

Those who fear going complacent itch to wreck, deliberately tarnish, ruin, destroy this and that, and that's perfectly innocent and a method suited to their metabolism and their past, that I would not stoop to, but I will simply repeat, to mindlessly tear at the very ground of communication which is an illusion of fabric spread over the void between two people, as all "understanding" truly is, is just rude.

Hannibal would eat the rude, those (wo)men without man-ners.

If having the last word means a war won and we never have to look into our hearts or lead the future youth of the world with the right knowledge, even if we fall short of it,, and rather erect monuments and elaborate ornate tombs for the accuser to really bury the accusation,, then who cares?

As if calling someone whores or spinsters or ugly or deficient changes anything.

Reality is the all-pervading.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:35 am

Sharing personal information between two minds, man or woman, is intimacy, demanding trust....sharing data accessible to all, made accessible to all, by one who does not seek intimacy nor expects trust, and making use of it, is not a matter of trust.
One is not beholden to another who gives him what is already available, one is held in trust by one who offers knowledge none but few, but two, can know.
We are not held bound by trust when sharing information about an other, or the world, because then KT is in breach of this trust, and every time we discover a new bit of information about something, someone, we should keep it in trust, and not share it, and not make use of it.

If a resource is discovered it is usable to all, unless specifically made into a secret shared only by the privileged two, or few.
Everyone, including myself, putting information on-line is relinquishing control over it.
If no effort has been made to keep the information private, or restricted, then it is usable by all who come upon it.
If the information is used in a way that does not harm anyone, more so the individual who offered it, then it is not shameful.

The idea that any data is held in trust by the one who mined it, about something that provides it freely, is an attempt to control data, and to restrict it for his/her own usage.
A fool's desire when the data can be found by anyone who has the time and the interest to search for it.
If the one who did have the time and the interest did not want others to find it, or wanted to prolong the value of the find by not giving it up so cheaply, then it is up to him/her to keep it for himself/herself, or to ask for a restricted use of it from the one he offered it to.

The only information held in trust automatically is information concerning the two who share it intimately, and concerns them personally.  
One does not break trust when making use of information, available on-line, and discovered by someone who gives it to him.
If it were not so, then every damn PDF file, every book, every link to a site, would be considered a breach in trust when it is used by the KT community, each towards his own goal.
Absurd.
Data about someone, something, is not immediately intimate.
If I say something about my neighbour to a friend and my friend uses this data to make a joke in public, this is not a breach in trust.
It would be if I told my friend to keep it to himself and he didn't.
And what if my friend discovered this information about my neighbour on his own, would he be bound by trust, to not say anything about it?
A breach of trust, in this situation would be a joke that hurt me, in relation to my neighbour, when my neighbour knew the information could only have come from me, and was not accessible to all.
The way the information was used is also a factor.

The rest are trivial dramatics about life/death situations applied to on-line about strangers sharing abstractions with other strangers who will never meet.
Much to do about nothing.

One does not add disclaimers to every sentence he constructs expressing an opinion.
The exception to the rule is a given, when speaking about rules.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:25 am

A relationship comes into effect because each Care to value what the other values.
Where one cannot be bothered to take into account what the other values and worse, even trivializes it, because it doesn't fit in with his/her definition of what trust and intimacy is, there is no relation. It is a one-sided masturbation.

Each have their own temperature and taste-hierarchies where they feel their sensitivity, more there, less here and where they feel the pinch and pucker of what is valuable to them and what is not. They have their own heat-map and contour. When privacy levels like Blood Pressure levels varying between an individual to individual, is carelessly and mindlessly trampled, more than once, twice, thrice, even after Explicit expectations of the other to be sensitive of How they wish what they share to be treated becomes negligible, it is not only a breach, but a desensitive demonstration of how and as what they hold the other.

The Farce of 6-level of intentionalities and network mechanisms and the morality of third parties or fourth parties is of no concern when it comes right down to trust between two people who are in a relation because some basic decency like valuing the likes/dislikes of the other is implicitly presumed.
"How much one can get away without x, y, z finding"  is not only not a concern when one wants to define what intimacy between two people is or three people or four, but also, not even a noble approach of defining what trust between/amongst them ought to be.

The way a certain piece of information is valued by one need not make rational sense to the sensibilities of the other, no two aesthetic experiences are ever entirely the same.
Its not necessary the other understand this, as what is "logical" approach of living with that shared knowledge may be illogical to the other, owing to the kind of culture and sensibilities he/she is brought up in and the experiences that colour their life with what "logical" means in their culture. Its only necessary that he/she be able, to be mindful of the other's way of living and relating. When that is swept aside like it were nothing, THAT! is a breach of trust.

THAT, mindless lethargic care-a-damn trampling of Who one is inter-relating with, is a breach of trust.
Walking all over the Truth of who and what the other is and what brought them together.
Its not just "information" one shares,, it is the whole "in-between" that two people are bound together.

Trivializing and banalizing the basic core of what a bond-ing is, is disavowing all that is bind-ing between two people and the affinity they have With one another. When trust is breached, it is not the other that is let down, but that Open site of clearing which is between them, which closes back into a dead dull lethargic oblivion. Life grows only in space.

Acting as one pleases bound to nothing is neither a sign of a free-man,, nor is being mindful of another, a sign of a slave or a domesticated being.

Becoming intimate means taking into account the peculiarities and tastes of the other, and not putting one's own comfort and pleasure ahead simply because it makes "logical sense" to Them, to live as they do. This is the most basic of manners.

Last edited by Lyssa on Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:58 pm

You are probably right.

Good luck to you.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:36 pm

What happens there or what someone else does is neither relevant, nor any of my concern, when what is my concern is philosophy. How to live the highest life.

Best.

Last edited by Lyssa on Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:15 pm

Hedonistic Obfuscations based on convenient adaptations and changing along as contexts go and happenstance situations is not the rigour or honesty a philosophy demands. Levelling down of imperfections in this world and renaming it as "dealing with reality" is Resignation, not refinement. What good is honesty when it keeps solipsistically self-referencing itself within the same box and never leaves its shelter? As if changing the definition of philosophy because one cannot own upto one's errors or rise upto its demanding pressure changes anything about Standards!

Looking beyond self-gratification and Not finding ways to inject one's own limitation and subjective errors that is hedonistically ego-centric as the norm, and not being blind to the striving for timeless heights is where Philosophy begins.
The rest is cowardice posing in rational garbs.

Philosophy is concerned with raising and guarding the bar, demanding rigorous precision. It is the single-minded pursuit of excellence beyond personal exhaustion and lethargic animal effects.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:57 pm

Rationalism is only a means, not an ends in itself.

Reducing love to chemicals or roses to atoms or communication to quantum waves only inform what they Are, and not what they are about.

Saying life is interactive flow only says what life IS, and not what life is About.

Ideals are about positing the highest aspirations, all the essence of one's empirical strength, after sending them through the rigors of reason, so it may stand there as inexhaustible wells pulling one to posit from within oneself higher and higher standards. Rationalism is a disciplinary tool and implement, and not the end all. It is the providing of stability, so that the dirt settles at the bottom and the clear water of the sensual self rises to the top.

When one is ill-disciplined or remains in either lop-sidedness of over-excitement or dull-lethargy and cannot attain to the adequate calm, we call Ataraxia, imperturbation, then one ends up with sediments and pollution and dirt at the top, and renaming this as Objectivity changes nothing about the Objective process, which is a cold, cool intricate and intense discrimination.

Letting our limits and exhaustion getting in the way - as is calling the mindfulness of details as a "subjective indulgence" - doesn't change the Hedonist's definition of philosophy for what is real philosophy.

Even if one may possess the drive to intellectual integrity, what is needed ultimately is Vigour and Voluptuous passion for the drive.

And this is where, we may distinguish between Truth and Knowledge.

Truth is what stops at "logical enough" to preserve me and my organization's cost efficiencies.

Knowledge is an infinite regress and is not lazy enough to stop anywhere, not even the siren calls of rational Faith, which is still ultimately a faith.

"Strive on with diligence." [Buddha]

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:18 pm

Answering the question "What is life about?" is to give life an objective, or a meaning...or to ask for someone to give it to you.
The mind projects an objective and then focuses its will towards it, giving itself purpose.
This is what I mean by "idea(l)".
An idea(l), an objective is more or less founded on reality, in past/nature which determines the idea(l)'s objectivity, its attainment.
A Nihilistic idea(l) founded on self-referential noumena, is not attainable, unless one declares it as already attained, as being part of the individual's essence, his past/nature which he cannot justify.

Describing how world is is the first, necessary, step, in the Bottom<>Up process, or in philosophy, if it is honest, and has integrity.

An idea(l) is supposed to direct and inspire the individual, even if he will never attain it, but only approach it.
The idea(l) is evaluated in relation to past/nature to determine its reality, its attainability.
Each phenomenon is evaluated in relation to this idea(l) to establish its value.
The quantity and quality of these connections, determines how realistic, rational, it is.

An idea(l) with no connections to reality, or few in quantity and quality, is delusional, or romantic, or if these contradict past/nature, it is Nihilistic.
Therefore, words, representing idea(l)s with no reference outside the human mind, and contradicting experience of world are words expressing a Nihilistic idea(l).
We can call ti solipsistic, or as they sometimes call it to make it sound profound, it is esoteric - it has no meaning outside self.
An esoteric journey with no exoteric references is a journey into madness, or schizophrenia - the individual becoming increasingly disconnected from sensuality, and increasingly living in his own head - most often this is aided by a teacher, who becomes a shaman, a priest, directing the esoteric detachment by placing in other his own noetic abstractions and then calling them self-exploration.
With no external references, the infected/seduced mind connects its noetic abstractions to the one's some other placed there, using language.
There are no (inter)activities, no behaviors, to refer to, so the mind is engulfed by noetic contraptions, and easily manipulated because he has nothing objective to measure them by.

"Love" is about sharing an objective an idea(l).
Agape is camaraderie, based on this shard goal, and the morals, it makes necessary.
Eros is a sexual camaraderie, a companionship, mating.
A relationship may be erotic and not be one of agape, or be one of agape and not be erotic.

To make the idea(l) common and cooperation towards it harmonious, love must possess three basic elements:

1- Shared objectives, idealized as the meaning of life.

2- Shared trust, as reciprocity founded on common respect - anxiety concerning its loss.
Trust is the confidence that the other will protect your interests, in your absence, in relation to the interests of others.

3- Shared past/nature, as the foundation upon which the other two can be built upon - the deeper in past/nature this commonality is rooted the stronger the possible foundation.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:49 am

The function of the reasoning mind is to orient the organism with factual data as sharply and objectively as possible, and facilitate how ideals born from the well-spring of the heart may effectively and efficiently come to realization. In this process of consciousness looking outwards and self-consciousness looking inwards may specialize in their own focus so effectively that they become disconnected, with eros and agape splintering as two sharply polarized drives.

But where the organizing will is so strong, then mind and heart feed and find agreement with each other, and the organism functions harmoniously as one unit. Agaperos.
But this also involves the decadent case where those who never look out and never look in, remain in a state of "undifferentiation", without having ventured out at all, and feel self-sufficient and cohesive and unsplintered. Stunted individuals self-convinced of their power fall here.

But in the former case, the reasoning mind provides a still calm, from which light, the visionary heart is able to "see", "think" and posit ideals - intelligence born from clarity.
Such individuals do not feel an inner disconnect. What their mind wants, is also what their heart wants, and vice-versa.
What is desired is desired all the way, or it isn't.
Perfection and love and beauty become a case of Overall attraction and how and what is ugly here fits with the overall pattern, such that everything good and bad is experienced as a necessary whole.
One does not say seeking abs. conformity over what doesn't agree with one's taste, "my way or the highway".

Such conformities are only dictated in relations where Only the positive attributes are affirmed as "shared ideals" and the rest ignored. Here, pleasure already functions as the pre-posited core.
In the former, pleasure is a probable by-product of affirming the other as a whole from one's own excess and joy of being, and hence a relation doesn't have to revolve around pleasure, and therefore respect and intimacy is made possible by mindful sensitivity of the other's peculiarities, even though they don't agree with one's logic.

In my opinion, peace and pleasure ought to be only by-products of a life well-lived, not the dictating aim that one lives for. Beyond animal effects.

When the Apollonian and Dionysian sensibility of beauty and perfection cannot converge or coincide - as they rarely do because of differing vitalities and those vitalities concentrated in different centers, within one's own self [Agaperos], rationalism or emotionalism, either one, begin to dominate the organism covering up that internal disconnect, standing in as the norm.
Sharpening one's senses and sensibilities and sensitivities - intimating - becomes an effort. And exhaustion slowly comes to rebaptize itself as the highest ideal, as even the art of philosophy.

Kant and Spinoza, for example, were "philosophers" in such bad faith; when in actuality, it was their exhaustion speaking out, not philosophy.

Trust being discussed here not in the context of how two individuals come together, but in the context of breaching the very reasons they came together, it should be differentiated: There is a kind of "trust" when two people cannot be bothered to argue with the other because they are exhausted or busy elsewhere and turn a blind eye. And this relation goes smoothly.

And then there's a kind of trust that is a joyful alertness and liveliness of discipline between two people.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:23 am

Your usage of the word "heart" is romantic idealism.
The heart is an organ that pumps blood.....all emotion occurs in the organ "brain".
I've gone through my positions on internal/external sources of data, and how the nervous system, with the brain as its hub, is the dividing/connecting system, producing mind/body.

In a cost/benefit context the relationship is unbalanced when the congruity between one and other is not harmonious, either because f a diversion in past or a diversion as projected idea(l).
I've also explained my position on organic harmony and how the individual, the presence we call organism, is the connection between past/nature, and projected idea()/objective, which is more or less in-line, or in-tune with itself.
How well one's harmony coincides, comes in agreement, in congruence, with anther determines harmony - disharmony occurs when past/nature and/or the projected idea(l) on both sides of the relationship begin to diverge.

Then the benefit of congruity, and the advantage of synergy, begins to decrease reducing synergy - another way of saying congruity/harmony.
Friction gradually pushes away, more than it pulls together, the heat costing both sides in energy, internal stability.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:57 am

My positions have been described in the Han and Beauty thread.

The Apollonian sees the animal world as chaotic and blind passion, and therefore attributes the heart to "emotion" and concludes this is romantic idealism.

The Dionysian sees the animal world as intelligent and sensitive, and therefore attributes the word heart to "spirit" and "will" and means nothing romanticist or fleshly about it. Reason is the outcome of the strong and courageous spirit/will. As the Dionysian moves as one unit, the will is not situated in the brain region, but the whole body is a body of will. It is experienced singularly.

Homer's description of where Achilles feels his soul and his thumos, his whole "gut" or soul-core is at the heart. Like I said, the "heat-map" and the contours of where each individual feels the emanating centre of gravity of his whole core self differs, some more Apollonian, some more Dionysian.
The Apollonian is concerned with illusions that can endure its rational deconstruction, and the Dionysian with one's self that can endure the destruction of all illusions. It is the reality principle.
Therefore, one seeks to be mystified, and the other seeks to shatter all mysticisms.
One is world-focussed, and the other is self-focussed.

The order of rank of an organism's drives determine his metabolism, whereby for one, life rushes too fast, and quickly becomes mundane and poor of beautiful moments, and for another life moves so slow, each moment appears large and magnified, rich and meaningful.
For one nothing is ever enough, and for the other, even a little is too much.

Between such polarized extremes, an individual falls anywhere between the spectrum, and the degree to which he can adjust and balance, such that unity is maintained in as much diverse details, is based on vigourors discipline.
When he is able to co-ordinate and make his selves inter-relate wholesomely, he begins ex-tending this outwards with others who become part of his environment and then his self and then his intimate self.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:50 pm

Using a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] carries dangers. It either clouds meaning with a new cover, or brings it up to the light.
The metaphor is meant to use different imagery, a different context to clarify a concept.

The danger metaphors hold, is the same danger all art holds for simpletons....it seduces the minds of the weak, the infantile, the womanly with promises of escape from reality.
When the metaphor is used not to clarify a concept, by approaching it from within a different context, a different direction, it can be taken literally, like Christians did the metaphor of "god" and "love" and the morons calling themselves "the philosophers" do with the concept of "value".

Words, language, was meant to symbolize the apparent, and to artistically illuminate, intuit, represent the counter-intuitive, to order the the real which is disordering.
But charlatans decided to take words literally, because then they could manipulate morons.
The metaphor became literal among the children of the book, by the book, for the book - first comes the word, and the words is....[place whatever word you like here].  
A metaphor, a word, must be used wisely and, if possible, precisely.
When sued carelessly, it may seduce imbeciles who will take it literally, and not symbolically, artistically.
Using "heart" without clarifying what you mean by it, allows the reader to projects upon the metaphor whatever is inside of himself.
To clarify meaning you must connect the word to the apparent, the noumenon, represented by it, to the phenomenon.

The heart is an organ.
It evolved to pump blood.
Using it as a metaphor for spirit, or the unity of mind/body could be taken literally as indicating that The organ is the source of understanding, or of this unity.
The organism is not one single organ, but all organs interacting.
Using "heart" as a metaphor for body/mind unity, and using it as if it were really the heart where this is situated, is the same method the VO wannabes use, to reinvent "substance", or "love" as "value".
Spirit is the sum of all past, manifestation of past/nature as presence and personality.

The "whole of the organism", both mind/body I call its spirit.
It is the sum of all past/nature...and how many times have I not repeated that phrase?
The body participates in reasoning by sending data to the brain, the hum of the nervous system.
It is possible more a woman, bringing this thread back to man/woman, to find a man intellectually attractive and not find him physically attractive, or to find him physically attractive and not find him intellectually attractive.
Why?
Body = gene....data inherited from past, with its own logic, its own standards of valuing otherness, as in his fitness.
Mind is more malleable, more fluid, because the organ brain evolved precisely for this reason, to deal with a fluctuating world.
The mind may be trained, influenced, for example, by Nihilistic ideals, and the body does not care.

Mind = meme....data (knowledge, experience, ritual, tradition) inherited from past.

The idea(l) as I've described it, is when both mind and body are in harmony, or, to use a visual, it is like the past/nature, aligning with projected objected/ideal, via the lens we call self.

The different approaches correspond to the feminine/masculine sex, and the mixture of each in every individual. They are not magical, mystical in nature.

Degree is not either/or, nor is it 100/0 as you once described yourself.
Degree means adapting your understanding of other, your approach towards him, according to his personality, and his outwardly expressed character; degree means tolerating, and compromising.

I don't know and I don't care where I am placed within your Apollonian/Dionysian metaphors....all I know is that I demystify, and I do so for entirely selfish reasons; I do so even when it hurts me personally.
The "intelligence" of body, of nature, if concealed by the idealism of mind, is to be broken and exposed as what it truly is - when the noumenon hides the phenomenon I mean to uncover it - aletheia - and I don't care who is hurt, who is insulted, who is shamed, who is exposed.

Man/woman are such embodiment of past/nature who wear idealistic, sometimes romantic sometimes nihilistic garments.
If I uncover you, in the process, so be it.
The words one chooses to use, and the manner in which (s)he sues them, exposes his/her motive.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:22 am

This thread never diverged from the topic, despite insinuation to the contrary, implying all females are emotional, incapable of objectivity.

Metaphors are tools and instruments of the Master, and pose a danger in the hands of the weak, effete and other (wo)Men-children whose control over their own selves and senses are so vulnerable, rationalism or stoicism becomes a philosophy unto itself. Fear of how something may go corrupt and abused in the hands of weaklings ought not to keep one from guarding and raising the bar towards honest ideals.
Great banners ought not to be brought down to the "safe levels" of imbeciles, just because one fears what it may amount to in their hands. All knowledge is impersonal and beyond good/evil. Great ideals posited with discipline have the power to breed and raise and give birth to strong and noble spirits. Levelling down because of one's own mistrust and distrust of the animal-world ceases to be doing philosophy in integrity, and becomes the appeal to take one's limitations for norm.

My war is a war against all kinds of Hedonism, where pleasure and pain dictate goals and motives, ideals and agendas.
The weaklings of the cAnus mindset and his ilk who cannot handle inexhaustible complexities, and the growth and expansion of the swelling force of metaphors with adept, and skillful balance, that bring out the richer facets of reality and experiencing it, reflect nothing of that abiding Order shining pure and indifferent to whatever hands may reach out for it with whatever motive.

Life must be appreciated wholesome.

Robert Hughes, The Princess Out of School
"Everything speaks to the lively heart".

The heart is only and merely a "blood pumping organ" in the anaemic and incomplete view of the rationalist, because the Apollonian concerned with borders presumes the self as only a physical self. In this logic, anything and everything can be reduced to atoms and star-dust at the end of the day.
To say roses are only atoms says nothing about what life is about. It is only the knee-jerk Pavlovian reactions of self-clingers, than self-affirmers, who instantly, instantly associate idealism as automatically life-negating decadence.

No. In the Dionysian view, the self is not only physical, but also psychical.
The heart is not only some flimsy mechanical organ, but also is the animated seat of the sun, the solar-Kore that is the burning energy and vitality of the spiritual will that pervades and coheres the organizing body as one organism.

I never claimed the organism was one organ, as one here likes to purposefully misattribute such straw onto me,,, but I have said, the Dionysian is the organism moving as one unit, as one spiritual force where heart and mind find agreement and affinity with each other.

Metaphors does not mean something is unreal,, the danger is in the Mind that "stops somewhere",,, to which I have clearly said in my prv. post, as opposed to truth, Knowledge is an infinite regress and stops nowhere.
Metaphors are webs of transference. The Mind which takes this web as a "thing-in-itself" and "stops" there is where the danger lies, not in the usage of metaphors per se.
Only the hedonistic exhausted mind that is dull and non-vital and lethargic, is unable to "keep up" with the transference and so stops.
To say the rose is red as blood is only unreal when the mind stops taking the web for a thing-in-itself.
Metaphors for their part link like hyphenations because consciousness is relatively slow to fill in the gaps or time-lapse of perception.

The psychic self is as real as the physical, nothing dandy about it.
The rationalist conception of restricting anything to Only the tangible is a piece of reductionism.
Where the animal does not pose a threat or fear to self-cohesion, and the senses are strong, empiricism unearths the intangible as a valid source of knowledge that others may not yet have access to or be conscious of.
A mind that is superior in its senses is able to experience and become conscious more of the subtler and finer nuances, than the average dull mind that cannot see beyond the limitations imposed by its need for comfort and path of least resistance.

Those who oppose rationalism are of two kinds.
One, like the VOt, who dabble in it to 'rationally' legitimate their cowardly needs of escapisms from reality.
And the other, such as myself, Solo pirates, who state rationalism is not an ends in itself, but only a means and guiding tool. The apollo-affirmative-Dionysian is not opposed to rationalism, it only deranks it below the shape-forming and shape-giving spiritual will.
To say anyone who opposes rationalism are on the level of VOts, are only themselves caught up in their own urgent either/or to slam and shut the other down. It is they that are lacking in discrimination that needs effort on their part. It is far easier to slam and level two unrelated things as equal, as a shaming or bullying tactic of "either/or", "me or them", "if I cannot climb up, I will level you down along with the dirt".
As if, ANYTHING I've said borders on the shameful, hedonistic, nihilistic escape from reality like the VO cowards.
I was the one who even brought them down.

The worshippers of chaos who need to see defects at all costs, will see defects at all costs, but in so doing, only expose their own prejudice. Forever dreaming of the other to trip, and so sure of the other's malcontent, they become malicious and blind to reality that passes them by. Their dishonest bias and deliberate mal-intent changes nothing about factual facts in reality.
A philosopher foremost needs cleanliness in his heart.

Its why the wisest man is also the happiest man, because his heart has overcome rancour as well as rapture.
This is what my 0/100 means.
When one is totally committed, 100 all the way and present there with all of one's mind and heart, one stands alert and mindful to the big and small things, the grandness and small peculiarities of everything.
0/100 is the very opposite of mindless trampling, because one cares with All of oneself, of the good and bad in everything.

I have consistently stated and even clearly said in this very thread, this or that individual is abs. of no concern to me, but only The individual. I personalize nothing. My eyes are on the ideal form on this forum.
If someone reads himself or herself into what I write and hates or resents me for it, or conjectures this or that motive or scenario, or perceives and fancies me as whatever image of their own projections, that is their issue.
These recent posts were not even begun by myself, but only in hyper-honest reaction to that which was posted and first brought to the forum.
The issue of Trust and intimacy, takes primacy only because it happens to be the most vulnerable foundation that life chooses to express itself, and therefore the most easily abused.
Where I place some individual within the Apollo-Dionysian spectrum is of no relevance to the subject of my interest and contention here, which is, all stopping of exhaustion and weakness taking over as norms.
Should I in fighting so, open a can of worms, I have no shame or hesitancy to clean it up like a good maid.

Last edited by Lyssa on Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man )O( Woman

Back to top Go down

Man )O( Woman
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next