HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Breeding and Nothing in Excess

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Breeding and Nothing in Excess Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:50 pm

Let us begin by using another species as our test subject: a canine.

Now, if were we so inclined and we wanted to breed the fastest or the strongest or the smartest type of dog, how would we begin our farming experiment? 
Would we mate a male and a female who displayed an abundance of this trait, using empirical analysis: appearances, behavior, etc., or would we let blind faith take over, and depend on time and natural selection to produce our desirable outcome? 

I would imagine that man, being what he is, would intervene upon the process to speed it up and to direct it.

If our morality places a limit on this, then why does it not place a limit in any other case?
For example, if we humble ourselves before nature and say that it is best if the traits come about on their own, due to chance or natural selection methods, then why do we not do the same when our child is dying or our parent?
Why is it that then we have no humbling moral qualms about intervening about a natural process, prolonging its existence when naturally it would perish? 

If we are to say:
"Who are we, to decide what traits are superior and which inferior, and to intervene upon nature?" 
Then, other than the contradictory stance on disease and death, why do we intervene upon a child's upbringing, directing it, feeding ti standards and moral values?
Who are we then, to feed a still forming brain, with ideas that make it feel ashamed of itself own nature and its own thoughts? 
Who are we to tell a child that what he sees as different is not so, or that it only counts when it is not human?

I'm all for allowing nature to take its course, but if we say that man has the right, his own intellectual power gives him, to intervene upon natural processes, then who are you to decide for me what is appropriate and what is not?
Why is it okay to teach a child certain things but not okay to select and to guide selection willfully?
Why is it okay to force-feed females ideas that make them agencies of genetic decline, but not okay to make them discriminating, more serve in their judgments, more selective in their reasoning?

View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Breeding and Nothing in Excess Fri Aug 30, 2013 1:06 pm

When does the old Socratic taunt "I know that I know nothing" become an excuse to remain humbly ignorant? 

Fear of being discovered as being skeptical and uncertain of your own positions, is what Socrates played upon. 
What he "knew, but didn't" was human weakness, and how most adopt opinions in the same way they adopt fashion-wear.

Imperfection is part of all existence. We need because we lack ...and what we lack is non-existent, it is non-existence, so we can refer to it using any projected, ambiguity we like. 
We seek knowledge because we are ignorant.
We seek strength, freedom, and power because we are weak and dependent.

To be alive is to feel that lack, and to know it as being you in the river's flow, swimming against it. 

This is not to mean that we are so equally.
This is where the Judeo-Christian laughs in that sarcastic tone, because he has surrendered to his own weakness, and only reminds the world that he will pull it down with him.

His 'reality' is somewhere outside this one.
He is scornful towards the living because he is already dead where it counts.

After all, all you need to discredit an opinion is to find a small flaw in it, just as all you need to laugh at beauty is to find a hair out of place.
It is of no concern to the inferior if his own hair is a mess, or missing entirely, if he only finds that strand out of place. 
Then the world is torn down and he rejoices in the arrogance of those who are beautiful but will rot in the ground, just like he will, or that are smarter than he can ever be, but still fail to be gods.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Breeding and Nothing in Excess Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:53 pm

We've had to hide in corners, muffle our human words with grunts and shuffling, coming out only in the daytime when they sleep.

Because, when they get the smell of you, as healthy blood, their hunger for it takes over, and they come salivating, and dry-boned, wanting a taste of the 'real stuff'.

Take the poison they call medicine and they will taste your dying in your sweat, leaving you alone with time.
Only their hunger for vengeance can overpower their hunger for flesh; the disease of the mind, still holding on to the diseased body. 
They will wait, surrounding you with laughter, their toothy grins dripping with sarcastic venom.

Killing you will return them to their silent vigilance. Decayed meat, bumping into sky-rises of glass and steel, rubbing against decaying meat - the dead have their own impotent pleasures - wound rubbing on wound, bone splintering on bone. 

Shhhhh, keep quiet and still.
They are attracted to rhythms and graceful movement. 
Mask and muffle, use saliva-drenched grunts to hide your words within.
To not dance, stagger.

Let them sniff you, if you've taken your medicine. 
They will not harm the dead, or the dying.

They will not consume their own, not because of some moral qualm, morals are dead words for them, but because there is no nutrition in rotten meat.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Breeding and Nothing in Excess Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:07 pm

"Serve me," I said, with chained hands and a broken sword "and find honor in serving the soon to be dead."

"And who are you?" she wondered, measuring me with her eyes from head to foot.

"I am one of the ones who was, but will no longer be."

She opened her toothless mouth and laughed a silent laugh.

"You impostor," she said "Your kind was dead long before this day. I serve the ghosts now, because in their ethereal nothingness I see perfection."  

I staggered and came to my knees.
Pity came into her eyes, giving me the final blow. 

"Then there is nothing left but death and the dance of the dying, and you, witch, are no woman."

This time a sound did come out of her, dreadful and dark.

"Unbind me, and I'll show you who is your Lord"

Doubt made her all silent.
She turned and looked into the distance, pondering.

"I no longer serve the destiny of man. I belong to the sisterhood of the invisible God, who no sword can cut and no hands can hold. I have given myself to the immanent Chaos, against which no power can call itself great."

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Breeding and Nothing in Excess Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:22 pm

The soon to be circumcised wonder about the blade and its intent.
They hope the hand is steady and the eye is clear.
Even when sex has become a plaything for children, a man needs that last emblem of his past glory ...just for decoration.
A memento of the past.
No longer virile and fertile, but an organ without a brain - an artificial limb, an enlarger clitoris, an inverted vagina, only useful for friction.
Stimulate when needed, and watch it inflate and then deflate - store in a cool place to preserve it.

Women wonder:
"Why all this fuss about sex?" when without it they must become useful in other ways.

What do men talk of in the desert, when no rain has come for years?
Thirst reminds them that their time is coming, and they discuss the age when the grass grew and the fields were bursting with fruit.
Toil and suffering had a purpose. And their hands bled on the ho, with smiling faces.

Cement, everywhere stones and shiny surfaces.
No man can break such constructs.
Layer upon layer of mortar, inlaid with metal coils.

Time to wake-up and go to work; work for a coming future you will never see.
Dream of Friday on Wednesday, then watch the weekend fly by.
Where, the hell, did the summer go?
It was long once.

The future is nigh.
Sexless, bland, faceless.
We'll have to adorn ourselves with different color schemes to tell each other apart - individuality is a required illusion in an automatic world of busy bees.
How happy we must be.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Breeding and Nothing in Excess Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:36 pm

Look, look, but do not see.

It seems different but it is all the same.
you've been tricked, you see?
No, do not see, I'll tell you what it is. You just close your eyes. 
On a macromolecular level, you see, we are all the same.
Yes, nothing.
We are the same as nothing.

How cool is that, you see?
We are One in No-Thing, and No-Thing as One.
Do not confuse yourself with thoughts, just listen and see.
Close your eyes and listen. 

You are being tricked, you see, when you see you are being tricked ...by you.
You trick yourself, you see, and while you see difference, you are not seeing correctly.
You must learn how you see, before you look. 
And the first think you must learn is that you see illusion.

Yes, all fake.
It's all fake, you see, except what you do not see.
I'll tell you what lies hidden behind what you see, and while you do not see it, I am telling you it is there, and you see.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Breeding and Nothing in Excess Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:44 pm

I purchased a kitten, and a puppy.
Two mortal enemies.

I placed them in my home, closed the doors, and the windows and only allowed the television on, on the channel of my choice. 
Then I began my training.
I call it education. 
Who would turn down being educated, trained, to behave in the proper manner?
and what is proper?
To coexist within my home, with closed doors and windows. 

My regiment was strict and repetitive.
Same food, same dinner and nap times, same methods of play permitted, same sleeping quarters. 

I had an electric zapper to keep things in-line.
When the puppy went into canine mode, I zapped it. When the kitten went into feline mode, I zapped it. 
No barks or meows permitted, unless permission was granted. 

After years in this secluded, boxed in environment, they learned to behave, to be appropriate. 
They ate the same foods, played with the same toys, and made the same noises.

I did permit slight diverge, just to maintaining their sense of self intact, stunted though it may be, so I dressed them differently and I allowed each to have a preferred plaything. 
I even allowed them out in the yard.

Perfect parity accomplished. 
I doubt that the puppy, now a dog, knows it is different from the kitten, now a cat, because I see it humping it, from time to time. 

What do I call this?
Authenticity. 

The previous types are now my social artifices. 
Mission accomplished.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Breeding and Nothing in Excess Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:51 pm

If I can imagine it, it is real.
If I can conceptualize it, no matter how vaguely, it is possible.

What does sensuality and experience matter, when I need are my fantasies? 
Detach them from what I perceive and let my mind soar in possibilities, unhindered by any probability.

I am free, when I am not bothered by the world of my senses.
Some call it insanity, and are closed off, but here i am permitted to roam free and to fantasize, if what I imagine does not inhibit the imaginations of others, and the one offering me this right is not hurt. 

Think of something. Something not hurtful, not angry, not sad.
Voila!!!
It is real.
Just as real as anything else.
It's possible, and since it is possible - prove that it isn't - who cares about the rest?
My thinking is no longer tied to no purpose.
It is free.

How can you dismiss my fantasies as irrational, when I am not enslaved by reason, but only by the limits my moral sense places upon my fantasies?

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Breeding and Nothing in Excess Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:06 pm

The selfishness of the selfless is expressed through some kind of redirected otherness. 
The arrogance of the humble always comes through a supreme, omnipotent, otherness.
Directness would expose the lie, so appearances must be maintained, and the sheep wears a dog's skin, thinking itself a wolf that is pretending to be a sheep.

From within the flock it dares to only wear black wool, to set it apart from those it stands as a hero before. 
It's curved horns glisten in the sunlight, as it sweats out its anxiety.
It feels pride, but will not admit it to itself, for it is a cardinal sin to set yourself above those you fight for. 

But what's the secret behind this pretense?
The secret is the sheep is a coward, who must use the other sheep to rise above his own fears, and be noticed as being different, yet not admittedly so. 
He needs the flock to fall back in, when the fangs make it bleed; it wants a wooly forest to disappear within, black wool and all.

My how the meek must find ways to circumvent their own "superior", yet humbly so, moral standards.
Such games, such feminine ways.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Breeding and Nothing in Excess Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:25 pm

Nurture, Nature ...Nature, Nurture.

Once nature was defined as the sum of all nurturing, the average liberal panicked.
His numbers game was exposed to its own thinking.
Sum of all nurturing, versus one lifetime of it. 
It could not denounce quantities when they held such a central position in its games of statistics, and scientific jargon. 

What shall we do, what shall we do?

Solution, came. Holy inspiration, the spirit of our Lord cometh to inspire us, once more, preserving us form sin and that vile Satan/Satyr:
Let us make nurturing, the immediate, the modern, the sophisticated insights into nurturing, clothing, proper education such a powerful concept, that nothing can stand in its way.

Something fashionable and seductive in its promise of salvation. 

The all powerful, immutable God, nature, the determining/creating, past, why does it permit evil?
Solution?
Free-will.
A test.
He determines, forcing you into a dilemma, a choice.
The "good" man chooses to correct His doing, his allowances.
The good man redoes, he takes creation and redefines it, recreates it. 
God, nature, determines and man, in his humble wisdom, undoes it all, with proper makeup, a few lessons in dress codes and manners.
Take the chimp, dress it up sportingly, teach it to eat with utensils, and to enjoy a cigar, and there you have the coming Modern Man, the future man. 

It's all a matter of repressing urges, and using shock therapy to train nasty behaviors out of the animal. 
We will not call this social engineering, for it smells of Nazi methods. It'll be a kinder, gentler, form of coercion. Something the animal will tolerate willingly,wanting to please its masters and to gain access to the orgy festivals.

What manimal could resist such hedonistic promises? 
And in times of stress, when the training goes out the door, and it reverts to what comes naturally to it, we'll blame it on the masters of the past, those evil white devils.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Breeding and Nothing in Excess Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:40 pm

To eyes that have never seen, any light above darkness, would be excessive.
Pain flowing through the nervous system, entering the central hub, like a knife blade.
The brilliance of exiting the cave. 

Who shall endure suck brilliance?

To eyes that have lived in the twilight any prolonged exposure to it would be excessive.
It would tire, its mind would want to close itself off, to lower the lids, and find peace in darkness.
Who can endure seeing for long? 

Nothing in Excess, we are told.
Μηδεν Αγαν!
Who can exceed his own ability to cope, who can lift a mass that will break him? 

Who comes to philosophy thinking he has the stamina to endure what will be revealed?
Μηδεν Αγαν!
Why not consider your own endurance and close your eyes before you are broken?
Μηδεν Αγαν!
Do not know more than you can deal with.
Μηδεν Αγαν!
Do not see more than your eyes can bear.
Μηδεν Αγαν!
Do not understand more than what you can psychologically endure.

Seek darkness, ignorance, mediocrity, and settle for it.
Why do you come looking, if you doubt your own constitution? 
Would you drink in excess?
Would you eat in excess?
Would you work in excess?

Who are these children who think themselves worthy of seeing, or knowing, of understanding?
Did you think thinking was an equal opportunity discipline?
Do you go to the gym seeking the heaviest weight to lift?
Do you consider your frame durable enough, the equal to those other monsters beside you?
Do you envy them? Are you this "humble"? 

Μηδεν Αγαν!
Why do you despise the one who reminds you that you are not equal to the task? 

Why?
Because you've bought into the crap about parity in potentials.
Your fragile ego will not let it go. 
You remind others of it - you tell them of their ego - and yet there you are, overestimating yourself before them.

Μηδεν Αγαν!
What does this mean to you, poor child?
Does it mean a median all are forced to live beneath?

Μηδεν Αγαν! in knowing yourself, the child shouts, thinking he has found a chink in the metal.
A warning:
Do not know yourself, nor me, excessively.
The body has a limit, as does the mind.
How does one determine this limit, and then seek balance?

γνῶθι σεαυτόν
As much as you can endure, as much as possible, and then...
μηδέν άγαν

How does one forget what one has never known?
How does one return to being a child, when he's never been a lion, nor a camel?

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Breeding and Nothing in Excess Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:48 pm

And now that she serves THE One, and in His ethereal non-existence, she finds that which time cannot humble, who shall remember?

Who shall remember when she forgets? 
Who shall gather memories, around like children, to pass them on to the future?
Who shall toil, and tarry, and tolerate, and in her strength to endure offer man a place to call his home?

She's forgotten, lost in seductive promises telling her she, also can be man; she also can be a reflection of the divine. 

Her face withers, and her beauty fades, leaving her with forgotten tales, and lost promises. 
Alone, for her, is anathema.
What can she pass on as remembrance but the inevitable coming, and nothing more? 
She has given herself to the lies, and lies are what she recalls as truths. 

The past, not only forgotten, but ridiculed, as she laughs at man and his noble cry for order.
Along with her, the Semite feeds on sarcasm and cynicism, because he, also, has made himself a woman who weeps and hopes before the invisible One.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Breeding and Nothing in Excess Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:51 pm

The shift (evolution) from genetics to memetics has liberated the body from its tasks.
The mind takes over, sometimes fleeing in fantasy, technologies become its mode of escape.

But machinery can be a trap.
The mind, still a product of evolution, prefers the path-of-least-resistance.
Technology is easy, because it is provided, already-made, accessible for a bit of time exchange.
Money is time abstracted, and then codified. You acquire it by giving parts of your life, and you use it to buy your life back. 

This is where it becomes seductive. 
If you can buy your life back, then why not buy another life, a more desirable self, past, future? 
The ones offering you this 'temporal service' do not care what time you buy, with the time you've already sold to them, just as long as it does not contradict their monopoly. 
You give them portions of your life, and in return they give you the "right" to pretend to be anything, anyone, if it does not come into conflict with their arrangement with others.

Wanting to find yourself in this reality is counterproductive.
Your identity must only come from the ones who provide you with the services, and anything outside of that will only cause problems.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Breeding and Nothing in Excess Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:34 pm

If you're going to spread your legs for me, my dear, then go all the way.
I promise not to reveal the secrets we share, to those that will not understand them.

I'll respect you, because I respect honesty, and those who are genuine.

If you're going to suck my dick, my dear, then I expect complete surrender, and nothing less.
We live in a world of dishonesty, of pretense, of prancers and dancers.
I will risk my own life, in this world that does not permit my kind, if only you give yourself totally, honestly, without reservations. 
Trust goes both ways.
If I am to be myself, with you, then you must, do the same, with me.
Our secrets will be our own.

If you are going to offer me access to the insides of your physical being, then I expect no less in regards to your mind, your spirit, your soul. 
The world is full of faking-it, of words with no deeds, of emptiness.

I would rather satisfy myself, if you cannot provide something above the mediocre, the mundane, the commonplace.
To be superficial is of no interest to one as I.
I find enough pleasure in myself, in being with myself, in pleasuring myself, in enjoying who I am.

Will you expand this experience or will you diminish it with your bullshit modern morality and your secular insecurities?
I can get that anywhere.
A whore can offer me this.
No, I want something exceptional.
Not only honesty, in the intellectual sense, I want the genuine, the authentic, in every sense of the word. 

Can you give me that?
If not, then ta, ta, I am sufficient in myself. 
Why would I need a distraction?

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Breeding and Nothing in Excess Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:43 pm

Rhetoric and theoretical crap, aside.
The moment you make sticking a penis up your rectum, or rubbing clitoris,' a respectable life-choice, you are on shaky empirical ground. 
Let's, fuckin', forget ideologies, the ‘what is fair,’ and focus on the deed itself.
We can forgive the female her sexual exuberance, and say that hedonistic simulation, in the form of clitoric simulation is worthy of forgetting. If she can receive cock in her very being, what more is rubbing a small part of her against that of another?
This, in particular, given the female's nature, is of small importance.
It only fails on a purposeful perspective, and it exposes itself as a hedonistic waste of time.

But then consider the masculine form of the mutation, and think what 'taking it up the rectum' means, simply from a pragmatic point of view.
There is a "man,” with a penis, allowing another man to insert his own penis up an orifice meant for excreting feces or organic, oxidated, poisonous, bio-matter. 
Then, there is a "male,” inserting a phallus in his mouth, to make it excrete bio-matter meant for fertilization in an orifice used for acquiring oxygen and nutrient. 
Sure, progress, and all that crap, but how do you justify an evolutionary method being used for human comfort and human hedonistic escapism?
Just from an objective point of view the method seems un-hygienic, to say the least.
I would say disgusting, but that would be called "hateful" and homophobic.
Let us take consuming feces, as an extreme example.
Who would say that those who are addicted to consuming feces are not-normal, or that those disgusted by it, are afraid of it, or "ill," because they find it repugnant?
The one who was born with the mutation that makes him addicted to consuming human feces is to be called "normal" and the one disgusted by it will be called abnormal?
Where is the line drawn?

The solution?
Make eating shit not about nutrition, but about some spiritual, connectivity, via the digestive system of the other.
I, supposedly, consume the other's feces, to be imbued by his/her essence; to connect with him/her on a level never achieved by any other before - a spiritual connection, using bio-matter excrement as the medium.
You can justify anything, no?  

Forgive me, you ill, healthy ones, but I'm about to vomit.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Breeding and Nothing in Excess Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:19 pm

Having, now, entered firmly into the age of nihilism, where all values are reversed and nature is redefined to human, slavish standards, we may say that we are in the age of Abraham, or all those spiritual offshoots associated with his effete capitulation of his own blood to that of an invisible voice - flesh submitting to words, genes submitting to memes. 

To speak to those engulfed by its premises, of anything contrary or outside its contexts, is to seek ridicule, hatred, and social condemnation.
In this age of Abraham all must offer their own flesh and blood to the idea, the word, the Deity of the code.

How interesting that Islam, one third of that Abrahamic triad, would become the symbol of western, Judeo-Christian, fear and hatred.
Once Communism stopped being the other side of the same coin, Islam takes over than part, descending further down the line; does towards that point of common ground, that lowest-common-denominator.
When dualism is all that is, then the either/or can become a singularity, governed by an opposition in words, but not in essence.
Economics, having been settled, makes way to spirituality ...to the very sense of identification.
Once done, what will be left but mindless drones, and the walking-dead - idiocy mumbling the same shit, over and over again.

The submission comes easy to the feeble and the cowardly, for they have the most to gain and the least to lose from it.

Hrob

PostSubject: Re: Breeding and Nothing in Excess Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:04 am

Satyr wrote:
When does the old Socratic taunt "I know that I know nothing" become an excuse to remain humbly ignorant? 

Fear of being discovered as being skeptical and uncertain of your own positions, is what Socrates played upon. 
What he "knew, but didn't" was human weakness, and how most adopt opinions in the same way they adopt fashion-wear.

Imperfection is part of all existence. We need because we lack ...and what we lack is non-existent, it is non-existence, so we can refer to it using any projected, ambiguity we like. 
We seek knowledge because we are ignorant.
We seek strength, freedom, and power because we are weak and dependent.

To be alive is to feel that lack, and to know it as being you in the river's flow, swimming against it. 

This is not to mean that we are so equally.
This is where the Judeo-Christian laughs in that sarcastic tone, because he has surrendered to his own weakness, and only reminds the world that he will pull it down with him.

His 'reality' is somewhere outside this one.
He is scornful towards the living because he is already dead where it counts.

After all, all you need to discredit an opinion is to find a small flaw in it, just as all you need to laugh at beauty is to find a hair out of place.
It is of no concern to the inferior if his own hair is a mess, or missing entirely, if he only finds that strand out of place. 
Then the world is torn down and he rejoices in the arrogance of those who are beautiful but will rot in the ground, just like he will, or that are smarter than he can ever be, but still fail to be gods.

I had one tell me once that he would only listen to what I had to say if I could tell him how the universe and life was created.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Breeding and Nothing in Excess Tue May 03, 2016 11:17 pm

Satyr wrote:
Once done, what will be left but mindless drones, and the walking-dead - idiocy mumbling the same shit, over and over again.

It appears to me that what I might call "Abrahamic creation" has become saturated. The creation of new memes, new arguments and new perspectives within its framework has drastically slowed - at least within the philosophical realm. The high costs of becoming a creator within these frameworks has been pushing me (and probably others) completely out of them, entirely. Basically, the costs of masculine creation, trail-blazing, within it is becoming too high - demanding a prolonged struggle with ideas that are becoming increasingly irrelevant in the context of the West's self-destruction.

It occurred to me, though, that an 'easy' alternative to the emerging repetitive meme culture is a return to combat, nature and war. In battle, one distinguished themselves fairly. In open politicking and combating, one could redeem their ancestors - if not by success, then by a failed but no less meaningful will to power. In defeat, one could at least take purpose in having nourished their superior. Which makes me think that the will-to-slavery is really a resentment of those more powerful and superior, to attempt to drain them and drag them into a master/slave relation; hoping to sap them of their power so they may rise again later. This could be why pity of said 'master' would be a weakness, as mentioned by Nietzsche.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Breeding and Nothing in Excess Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Breeding and Nothing in Excess Mon Nov 28, 2016 7:39 am

Domestication - domicile.
To convert other to something appropriate for one's own home - engineering of the social or personal kind.
Ironic when considering how Moderns accuse anything that threatens them of being a product of social engineering - gender, race etc.
The reverse, in fact, is the case.It is the absence of them, or their reduction in significance, a collective "blindness" that seems to be the socially engineered.

Reduction of stress seems to be a factor in what we call domestication.
"Taming" wildness, from plant to animal, by reducing the amount of environmental stress, and promoting latent genetic expressions, after we've stunted the process of maturation - maintaining the species in a state of immaturity so as to then intervene upon its development.

It is well-known that children learn faster than adults because the brain develops without focus, neural clusters multiplying with stimulation, until, later in age, they begin atrophying, permitting those that continue to be stimulated to dominate as those not used atrophy and disappear.
The same factor seems to be the cause of gene expression.
Genetic codes are all on equal footing early on in development, until environment determines which ones will be cultivated and which ones allowed to atrophy, or remain silent.
Reduction of stress permits latent mutations to emerge and be established.
Many generations cause a permanent shift, expressed in appearance, as coloration, droopy ears, in canines, vocalizations used in the wild only by immature members of the group to draw attention and trigger parental instincts.
Human female roundness, child-like look is due to the female's increased reliance on group dynamics.
Openness to others, playfulness, a submissive demeanour are all aspects of domestication.

Stunting of maturation so as to permit latent genes to emerge and be cultivated.
Each organism allows its particular mutations to come forth.
Explaining this emphasis on individuality, in out time, as well as the increasing sexual dysfunctions when reproduction is no longer a factor. Sex becomes an expression of one's unique mutations, permitted to express themselves in a world protecting all mutations from their costs - such as coloration being less significant when camouflage is not a survival factor.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Breeding and Nothing in Excess Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:48 pm

"Nothing in Excess"

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breeding and Nothing in Excess Today at 10:06 pm

Back to top Go down

Breeding and Nothing in Excess
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1