Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarno

Jarno

Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 04, 2016 7:49 pm

I've been trying to figure this guy out for a few days now, I even tried to find interviews of him, but he was always in character. Now I began to think that he might not be in character and that disturbs me. He does stupid stunts, but I have no idea how can he do all that he does, even eating rotten eggs, crayons, pencils, cactus etc, he is not funny, for me he is really disturbing because he doesn't seem to have any personal life, there is something really "inhumane" about him, he is a really strong guy though benches like 200 kg.

EDIT: After seeing LA beasts Vlog spending a day with this leukemia patient he was cheering up in the hospital changed my mind somewhat. And doesn't even make a big deal out of it like most do-gooders.
Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 11:42 am

Dunno if this should be here or in comedy.

Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 2:59 pm

Can't find any of those intelligent-fetish threads, so it'll appropriate  here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 1:04 pm

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2016 1:34 pm

What disgusts me is not so much that the dolphin died, but that these 'tourists' deserved to die, in its stead.
The industry of selling 'experiences', to brain-dead dullards, that understand nothing even if placed in the most inspiring, sensually rich environments, manipulates the "culturally promoted" delusion that all is subjective, and appearances do not matter.
So, the very ones who are trained, or are born with a genetic defect, that limits their perceptions, are the ones craving experiences they consider superficial, because they can only experience them on that level.
Like giving a samurai blade to a Neanderthal, or giving a Negro Mozart, and Shakespeare, to sample.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 12:28 am

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 EmptyFri Mar 04, 2016 7:09 pm

Maybe make a seperate thread for the British branch..

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 19, 2016 8:26 pm

From the comment section of this video:

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 7:28 am

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 2:20 pm

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 6:11 pm

''Your penis hangs a lil' bit on the right side, are you Scandinavian?''

WTF, there nothing a man does not fuck, she has had the whole world over her.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
hǣþen
hero
hǣþen

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 5:12 pm

Don't be a speciesist

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 12:52 am

An amorphous blob, vampire, first makes you a part of them (either physically through slavery or some other violence or mentally through seducing you to identify with them - this is where the evocation of pity or seduction takes place) - makes you feel as one of them, as if you are them - and then they deconstruct themselves, destroying you to your basest parts with the process as a means of nourishing their basest nature.

The male seduces by making himself dense, a rock - pillar of order against vampires and providing a manifestation by which others desire to feed off of. A female wishes to attract those to become part of her and a male wishes to attract those to feed off his excess.

[This may fit under some category of monster outlined in Satyr's Under-World thread, which I cannot seem to find.]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 EmptyMon Apr 04, 2016 7:24 am

...or here...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ...where you can add any freak/geek populating Gotham's (Modernity) urban spaces.
Metaphors from the super-natural, fantastic, apply because they are, themselves, products of fantasy and abstraction, identifying themselves with artifices manufactured through the combinations of human symbols - memetic codes burying genetics in symbols/words.

Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2016 1:32 pm

Just a random profile, misanthropy intensifies... There are like millions of profiles like this

Almost 300 likes for posting a stock photo of a broccoli.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2016 8:35 pm

Quote :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
To be honest, I had never heard of "Jamba Juice" before reading this. Should I be ashamed or...? Anyways, I'm sure they're a small business that has potential to expand; their prices can go down if this happens. Why else do you think McDonald's and Taco Bell have obscenely low prices? They're multinationals that can pool their resources from all over the world and reduce the cost of production significantly. Jamba Juice is nowhere near that type of opulent status--meaning that they're going to need to sell their products at a higher price to compensate for their expensive and developing operations.

How nonchalantly this person asks whether or not they should be ashamed. I see no sign of a joke, besides that you would assume he is ridiculous if he was really serious. Even if he were joking, why would you be laughing, but to acknowledge that popular culture dictates this child like standard. How often do people ask what they should be ashamed about or what they should love, asking as if there were no consequence but to pretend they care to appease puritan busybodies? The same busybodies that find the smallest affront to their interests/self as being the equivalent of a travesty on the scale of another Holocaust. It is just one example of the inauthentic nature of an aging bourgeois, tired of keeping up with the times,  exhausted and depleted, disconnected, and either laughing at his own indifference to the process that ultimately shaped him into who he is or desperately requesting an account of the severity of his being out of touch so that he might be pressured to correct it.

A peek into the mind of how decrepit these so called edgy hipsters become as they age. How stale and ineffective they become, munching slowly on the carcass of their society, satisfied knowing there's enough left for themselves such that they have no obligation to take responsibility for nor help correct the decline they have initiated/encouraged. The Western hedonist, unmoved, grazing like cattle until someone makes them aware of an approaching horizon. Easily espousing their own privilege and, because they are racist themselves, they think all people who look like them (white) must also have the same privilege. This is a redirection of their culpability in their own privilege: the young and the poor whites become responsible for the old and rich whites being privileged. Do not look at them, but instead at the jobless or dumb (cops, required to be dumb) whites and fight amongst yourselves. 

The white liberal, coming out to say "Look how privileged I am" and being paid for it. The professor who says "Whites are privileged!" given a paycheck and social accolades. Gladly accepted. They deserve it, after all, for being "smart" enough to see beyond their primal self-interest and value the new God instead, money. Every good whore deserves an extra tip.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 2:47 pm

The 'Transitionists'.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 2:59 pm

More inter-subjective "healthy" ones.
Free to reinvent themselves by cutting away, selecting which organs apply to them, and how they ought to be used...this is the real freedom of the kind.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2016 3:09 pm

The first link has it s/he was a former banker.

Goes to show what kind of people are now in what kind of positions. Bubble money in the hands of bubble psyches… Society is foaming as Sloterdijk said.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 20, 2016 11:26 am

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 8:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 12:23 pm

What appears to be a redneck fisherman reporting Asian migrants who greedily take more fish than is sustainable through a fishing practice called gill-netting. How common is it for Europeans to consciously commit the same self-destructive practice, disregarding their future and sustainability? It makes me wonder if the severity of future consequences weigh on European races even more than it does upon Asiatic races. A common interjection would be that they are somehow forced into this life of criminality.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 2:09 pm

lol!

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 9:24 am

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 12:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 7:24 am

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 10:59 am

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 7:31 pm

Sex roulette parties where one person is secretly HIV+ and nobody is allowed to use condoms are on the rise.

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 8:55 pm

Jarno wrote:

Yes, another excessively crude, and sexually perverse American comedy. The American mind is all about extremes; no subtlety, no control. All impulse release. Their comedy has to be overt and grossly ostentatious, otherwise they feel inadequate, because they know they are. By being excessive. they insure that they will have some kind of affect on the audience, who also happen to be a horde of imbeciles themselves so its a healthy relationship.

I'm glad for movie commercials and previews like these. Saves me huge amounts of time, otherwise wasted watching something so degenerate and foul.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 5:22 pm

If you want to trigger a woman, call her something sweet, like "honey." lol

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next