Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 23, 2016 8:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2016 12:23 pm

What appears to be a redneck fisherman reporting Asian migrants who greedily take more fish than is sustainable through a fishing practice called gill-netting. How common is it for Europeans to consciously commit the same self-destructive practice, disregarding their future and sustainability? It makes me wonder if the severity of future consequences weigh on European races even more than it does upon Asiatic races. A common interjection would be that they are somehow forced into this life of criminality.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyMon May 02, 2016 2:09 pm

lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 9:24 am

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyThu May 05, 2016 12:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyThu May 12, 2016 7:24 am

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 10:59 am

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 7:31 pm

Sex roulette parties where one person is secretly HIV+ and nobody is allowed to use condoms are on the rise.

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyMon May 16, 2016 8:55 pm

Jarno wrote:

Yes, another excessively crude, and sexually perverse American comedy. The American mind is all about extremes; no subtlety, no control. All impulse release. Their comedy has to be overt and grossly ostentatious, otherwise they feel inadequate, because they know they are. By being excessive. they insure that they will have some kind of affect on the audience, who also happen to be a horde of imbeciles themselves so its a healthy relationship.

I'm glad for movie commercials and previews like these. Saves me huge amounts of time, otherwise wasted watching something so degenerate and foul.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyWed May 25, 2016 5:22 pm

If you want to trigger a woman, call her something sweet, like "honey." lol

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 1:58 am

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 10:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Swedish police, wtf
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 10:33 am

Current quality of TFM channel content:

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 8:31 pm

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Riastradh

Riastradh

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 8:39 pm

AutSider wrote:

I only sporadically checked his channel anyway but wtf?
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:04 pm

Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 2:12 am

Lyssa wrote:

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 2:34 am

AutSider wrote:

Once a merchant...

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 9:25 am

I don't know why people can't tell the difference between this

...and this, they both made a response "to the haters calling them fat" and got media attention
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:43 pm

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:01 pm

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 4:06 am

AutSider wrote:

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 4:54 am

This is old, but I don't see this mentioned often

Vandalized because it's a racist statue
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:13 pm

What do you think of this?...I think I got the idea what the rest of the video is about in first 2 minutes
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:33 pm

A matrix in a matrix. Had recently a discussion about it on G+

Notice how his whole body has fused as if he is the chair itself and his fat belly is just some cussy pillow? You become not just what you use but also how.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:35 pm

Jarno wrote:
This is old, but I don't see this mentioned often

Vandalized because it's a racist statue

Looks kinda bad-ass; from the distance more lively, or spilled blood of the anti-racists.
It now even looks more like a blood thirsty White man.

But of course, the intent of destroying with such a cheap product in such an easy manner, just shows the lowliness of these class-mongrels who can't create anything themselves.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 1:36 pm

Actually this is better topic for this considering the comments
Quote :

Quote :
Honey, I have been taught this my whole life. I can't understand why people thing that anyone is above anyone else. As a flight attendant, I treat EVERYONE on my plane as if they are FIRST CLASS. Yes, we have divided classes of service but you can GUARANTEE that everyone on my flights will be DELIVERED LEGENDARY CUSTOMER SERIVCE, no matter what they have paid for their tickets.

Oh yeah, that guy commenting seem to be a crossdresser and a faggot judging by his pictures
Nasty faggot:
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 2:18 pm

I don't understand too much the psychology of hardcore faggots who try to immitate not just the feminine but even the female herself in order to be (found) attracted.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 7:26 pm

For fucks Jesus sake talkin about a tree hugger.
See, a 'traveller' who has seen 35+ countries remains just a stupid fagg as in any other country where he is not suppressed.

''LOL, this filthy lowdown worthless attention whoring fucking dog... who just wakes up one day and decides, "Hey, I wanna press my dick into some cool dewy moss and then frot against some bark"... seriously, these types basically demand physical removal.

"ITS THE TREE-FUCKER! GIT HIM! TREE-FUCKER! TREE FUCKER!!!" ''

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 8:23 pm

Ahw Looooowrd [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next