Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 1:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Jarno

Jarno

Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 10:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Swedish police, wtf
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 10:33 am

Current quality of TFM channel content:

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 8:31 pm

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Riastradh

Riastradh

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyThu May 26, 2016 8:39 pm

AutSider wrote:

I only sporadically checked his channel anyway but wtf?
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptySun May 29, 2016 3:04 pm

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 2:12 am

Lyssa wrote:

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 2:34 am

AutSider wrote:

Once a merchant...

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyMon May 30, 2016 9:25 am

I don't know why people can't tell the difference between this

...and this, they both made a response "to the haters calling them fat" and got media attention
Back to top Go down
AutSider

AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyTue May 31, 2016 2:43 pm

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:01 pm

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 4:06 am

AutSider wrote:

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 4:54 am

This is old, but I don't see this mentioned often

Vandalized because it's a racist statue
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:13 pm

What do you think of this?...I think I got the idea what the rest of the video is about in first 2 minutes
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:33 pm

A matrix in a matrix. Had recently a discussion about it on G+

Notice how his whole body has fused as if he is the chair itself and his fat belly is just some cussy pillow? You become not just what you use but also how.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2016 6:35 pm

Jarno wrote:
This is old, but I don't see this mentioned often

Vandalized because it's a racist statue

Looks kinda bad-ass; from the distance more lively, or spilled blood of the anti-racists.
It now even looks more like a blood thirsty White man.

But of course, the intent of destroying with such a cheap product in such an easy manner, just shows the lowliness of these class-mongrels who can't create anything themselves.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 1:36 pm

Actually this is better topic for this considering the comments
Quote :

Quote :
Honey, I have been taught this my whole life. I can't understand why people thing that anyone is above anyone else. As a flight attendant, I treat EVERYONE on my plane as if they are FIRST CLASS. Yes, we have divided classes of service but you can GUARANTEE that everyone on my flights will be DELIVERED LEGENDARY CUSTOMER SERIVCE, no matter what they have paid for their tickets.

Oh yeah, that guy commenting seem to be a crossdresser and a faggot judging by his pictures
Nasty faggot:
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 2:18 pm

I don't understand too much the psychology of hardcore faggots who try to immitate not just the feminine but even the female herself in order to be (found) attracted.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 7:26 pm

For fucks Jesus sake talkin about a tree hugger.
See, a 'traveller' who has seen 35+ countries remains just a stupid fagg as in any other country where he is not suppressed.

''LOL, this filthy lowdown worthless attention whoring fucking dog... who just wakes up one day and decides, "Hey, I wanna press my dick into some cool dewy moss and then frot against some bark"... seriously, these types basically demand physical removal.

"ITS THE TREE-FUCKER! GIT HIM! TREE-FUCKER! TREE FUCKER!!!" ''

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 8:23 pm

Ahw Looooowrd [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2016 8:26 pm

''My Patty Cake'' LMFAO, check out that G+ account, I can barely hold my sanity, ahahahahaha!

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 6:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 6:08 am

I was at the gym this morning doing bench and there comes this ugly 40 year old guy about my height, he was doing leg press and planking circuit or something and he says that " It seems you are sitting a lot so do you mind if I bench when you rest ", then I said " If you can't wait then, yes"

Then he gets insulted or something " THERE IS ONE BENCH IN THE GYM, YOU DON'T OWN IT ", then I was like " Well I said yes, if you can't wait " , he says " WHY DO YOU MAKE IT SO HARD?, YOU SIT SO MUCH WHATS THE PROBLEM?, WHY CAN'T YOU BEHAVE? ", I say that I am doing almost my maxium so thats why I need to rest more" then he says " THAT IS NOT MUCH YOU ARE LIFTING, IT'S NOT TOO HARD TO TAKE OFF 15 KG ", " WHY DO YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE THE CENTER OF THE WORLD ? ",  I pointed out his hypocrisy unpolitely and everytime I did that he said " JUST LET IT BE, FORGET IT ".

Then I was just walking around the gym not sitting anywhere while resting and after 25 minutes he comes to me saying " IT'S BEEN 25 MINUTES SINCE I ASKED YOU, DO YOU THINK I'VE BEEN WATCHING YOUR SITTING ROUTINE ". Then I said that "you told me not to sit down and I don't know which equipment you are using since you are all over the place", then right after saying that he hasn't been watching what I've been doing he says " I'VE BEEN WATCHING YOU BENCH, IT'S NOT MUCH AND YOU SUCK AT IT " and he tells me that he has sports education so he knows this. Then I say that I usually spend 2-3 hours in the gym so that's why I need to sit more, then he says " WELL THEN THERE IS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH YOUR ROUTINE " , so I ask him what are his maxium lifts or who professional athletes have he couched, he didn't respond.

Then I say him "you are grown man in your 40's, why are you saying these petty insults,  I don't mind people criticizing my bench, quite the opposite, but you are trying to use it as an insult. " I was also hurrying up my bench and doing it it safety bars so I couldn't go all the way down, but it was good enough for me for a warm up day, but he was saying that my form sucks, he believed I didn't know that and anyway I couldn't concentrate because I was concentrated on ripping this guy apart. Then he kept saying the same thing that " YOU DON'T OWN THE BENCH " and I keep saying " That's why I SAID, you can bench too if you can't wait for me to finish ", and he keeps saying that " I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR BEHAVIOR ".

He was really ranting to the wrong person, and if I see someone waiting, I always ask them if they need to bench. I know all the regulars and such so I ask/tell them about this guy tomorrow. I haven't seen this guy this year, but he always had very annoying behavior, grunting loudly on warmups so my judgement about this guy was right from the start. I also at the one point said that I didn't mean to insult him if you understood something I said wrong, but he just kept being hostile so I didn't give him a second chance. I also said to him that he has a really feminine logic, pathetic coward that he is.

I should have just said that " I don't like your face, fuck off ", I don't treat everyone the same. I think he has this inferiority complex because I hesitated share the bench with him.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 9:11 am

OhFortunae wrote:

G+ wrote:
Laws have protected you, not me. The truth is, without laws, I'd have killed everyone around me and lived alone. I'd have killed you and everyone you know. Without laws, you would be dead. Thus, the laws protect YOU, not me. So your stupid little ass should be a lover of the law and the police. I'm the one born outside of it all. - Rassisten

I also thought this to myself during that confrontation, I would have asked him to go outside with me and get it over with, but he was so feminine middle-aged mama's boy. I mean, all those pathetic personal insults, it wasn't about the bench anymore. So I can just imagine his personal life based on his behavior, bitching like a middle-aged woman and trying to justify his insults by saying "You do not own the bench", as if trying to tell me that I don't "follow the rules", which I actually follow.

So should have just said, if you want to settles this and get to the intensive care you better not press charges.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 10:21 am

Considering the logic being used to justify capitulating to terrorism today, I wouldn't be surprised if you were held responsible for not walking away - for not taking responsibility for his own inferior intellect in a decision to fight you if he had accepted and you won. Victim of his own stupidity and you're responsible for not babying him. One is increasingly forced to take it all the way or to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptySun Jun 19, 2016 11:16 am

I forgot to mention that the gym was empty, one another guy besides us, he tried to drag this one guy into this who was just doing his workout and minding his own business. The other guy did his workout, left and said "I don't want to be part of this", and so this 40 yo guy kept telling me that " LOOK EVEN HE AGREES WITH ME!, YOU ARE THE PROBLEM ", even though I heard what he said when leaving.  Before that he was trying to drag him into it by complimenting him and saying to me " LOOK I DON'T HAVE TO ADVISE THIS GUY, HIS DOING A GREAT WORKOUT UNLIKE YOU ".

It's not just stupidity, he outright kept lying and contradicting himself. So he was just lying and distorting over nothing, so he got problem with me personally because he couldn't find anything to complain about, but like I said, he messed with a wrong person, he didn't expect to be outmatched. He just kept on trying to convince me something that is not true. I always a great posture and stay calm, he made a fool of himself and I think he will be too ashamed to come again in the morning. But I really doubt he had started this if the gym hadn't been empty. Childish crap like this from guy over 40's, petty and pathetic, I don't want to see his ugly face ever again.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 4:49 am

Back to top Go down
Jarno

Jarno

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 3:08 pm

I put it here because I can't stand this retard and they just seem to have a need to represent this in extreme duudson format. Other than that good looking swamp landscape just like from LOTR movie, but fuck this retard with a shitty accent finds a way to take all dignity and magic out of this. Rather just get my own drone or ask a friend to film better footage from swamps rather than having to watch this.

In his profile it says he lives in Helsinki, yeah, he exactly seems like a person who travels and films just to get his channel going. Living in an urban environment all his life, but when he has to find a way impress someone or to make himself feel special he goes to a countryside once a year with his international friends and shows them "this is the country that I live in, this is who I am! This is who we Finns are! ", except he has nothing to do with locations like that since he doesn't even visit there once a year, or doesn't even speak the local dialect variations, travels more abroad than in his "home country".

Back to top Go down
Riastradh

Riastradh

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 8:23 pm

Walter Benjamin wrote:
Mankind, which in Homer’s time was an object of contemplation for the Olympian gods, now is one for itself. Its self-alienation has reached such a degree that it can experience its own destruction as an aesthetic pleasure of the first order

The above quote, which I have taken rather out of context, sprang to mind when I saw this:

As did some of Satyr's thoughts related to cultural Nihilism embodied by the 'Fight Club' movie.

- William Blake
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 4:05 am

Sex appeal of the Inorganic.

In the gratification culture, everything is seen as a for-sale.
This is more than a sensory depletion, as these lifeless moss cover the earth.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere... - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Specimens, Modern Degenerates and Decadence - Genetic Filth...everywhere...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next