Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism  Empty
PostSubject: My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism  EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 4:49 pm

Social Darwinism has been so demonized in modernity. Christians think it is satanic, and egalitarians think it is inhumane. But I think that a civilization characterized by Social Darwinism would be noble; the truly strong would rise to the top where they belong and the weak would go where they belong. Eugenics, in my opinion, should not be frowned upon; it will lead to strength and beauty. The opposite of eugenics is allowing the weak, ugly, ill-consituted to live - it is a means of perpetuating weakness, thus suffering. If anything should be called " evil", it should be the sheltering of genetic filth; they will most likely grow up being picked on, excluded, dependent, and miserable in general. Why not abort them and save them of a lifetime of suffering? It will be better for them and for the genetically healthy that don't have to deal with them.

In my ideal society, I would re-write all of the laws and virtues. The conventional virtues would be centered around natural virtues, tactical virtues. Violence and aggression would be promoted not demonized. The boys would be taught from an early age in the ways of martial arts and manly virtuisms. Blood sport, i.e. gladiatorial contests would be sanctioned. Mortal combat would be the most popular sport; it would represent the essence of the survival of the fittest, of my ideal society.

Why is it that those who expound the theory of Darwinian evolution are all for teaching it in schools, but once the idea of society being consistent with the natural order enters their minds, these same expounders of evolution start to foam at the mouth? It's as if they think humans are separate from nature or that they ought to be separate from nature.

My Darwinian society would be aristocratic as opposed to democratic; I don't subscribe to egalitarianism. I believe in hierarchy. But those who are in power will have to maintain their power by the sword not by majority votes. If one can, successfully, overthrow the leaders, then they rightly deserve to appropriate the power; Might is right. And if people have disputes with each other, then they will be allowed to fight each other without police intervention. Combat will be encouraged; it is the manly form of settling disputes.

I will, probably, add more to this thread later, but feel free to comment.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism  EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 5:23 pm

Dude...we live within the natural rules some call "Darwinian".
There's no escaping nature, or natural selection.

"Social Darwinism" is a concept some left-leaning, liberal, cowardly, weak, morons invented to describe their self-hatred and nature hating.
It implies that one can live without natural selection.

Social Selection is what they call this alternative, yet most refer to it using more feel-good terms, like "love," "equality," "fairness," "unity," etc.

What they propose is essentially eugenics, imposed by a systematic form of brain-washing.
It begins with the weakest, the females.
The female wants to belong, to harmonize, to belong, and so she easily take up the role of turning herself from a genetic filtering agency into a social filtering agency.
She does so for self-serving reasons, obviously.

What this means is that she adopts the idea(l), principles, morals, standards, of whatever is popular and in fashion, and uses sex to discredit it or to keep it out of the coming, Utopian, future.

If you notice, most moderns, including your anarchists, use sexual metaphors to describe qualities, and these are usually accompanied by sexual innuendos, and threats.

Darwinism simply refers to a thinker who realized that nature functions on naturally selected traits.
The preference of one particular kind of personality, social type, is a form of Darwinism, if you want to call it that. The difference being that Darwin described election as being based no natural, inherited, criteria, whereas the modern nihilist uses social Darwinism to impose a totally different criteria, often contradicting natural ones.
This desire to erase nature is expressed in their animosity towards an idea, by using the name of the one who exposed it, which they cannot tolerate.

To promote their social brand of Darwinism, this time using socioeconomic and cultural nihilism as a criterion, they must first discredit Darwinism of natural selection, and the subsequent social Darwinism of capitalism.

It's an elaborate mind-game using words, language, as its arsenal.
A War like no Other.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism  EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 5:39 pm

Satyr wrote : Dude...we live within the natural rules some call "Darwinian".
There's no escaping nature, or natural selection.

Yes, this is true. But this current system seems to favor memes over genes. And as you have stated before, the memes can often times contradict the genes. My ideal society would harmonize memes in accordance with genes.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism  EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 5:50 pm

Yes ...and this is my motive here.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism  EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 11:26 pm

I imagine a society where the ability to perform is the highest ideal. The currency would be akin to score points. Mastery of any field would harvest an equal amount of points, this would maintain a balance of traits within future generations. Every year the top one procent of score earners would be granted citizenship. The top twenty procent would be granted permission to reproduce. The bottom ten procent would be forced to take part in a free for all death match or something to that effect, only one procent would be aloud to survive by winning alone. The victors would be granted citizenship .

Citizenship would entail life extension, excessive reproductive capabilities, and the right to vote. Voting would be unable to change basic mechanisms within the system, it would instead establish the current sense of aesthetics, future goals, and choose a monarch every ten years. The monarch would serve as a symbol, and be able to do things such grant or remove citizenship and life to any civilian.

Every century the best performing individual would be immortalized within the society by being granted the status of a demi-god for all eternity, much like the saints.

The only punishment for crimes would be fines or an execution. Slavery would be permitted, yet limited through price controls. A slave would be unable to ever earn its freedom or be able to reproduce, it wouldn't be required to earn points to avoid death, instead the master would completely decide its fate.

Every five years 1% of civilians and 0.1% of citizens would be randomly selected for execution. This would serve as heightening a sense of urgency, desensitize people to the thought of death, and symbolize the necessity of constant and rapid change and transformation.

Nepotism would be highly illegal, and parents would only be able to visit their children two times a year, until adulthood is reached.

Technological abundance has the potential to greatly degenerate the species, something along these lines could futher evolutionary progress in an authentic way. That is to say without the use of excessive genetic engineering; which will be the most likely future scenario.

Last edited by There Will Be Blood on Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism  EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 1:42 am

There will be blood, I sense that you are being somewhat satirical; I remember in other comments you insinuated a certain level of compassion that contradicts this posting of yours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism  EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:17 am

No... More in the fashion that one must live in the current times. If being compassionate advances me, then so be it. Kind of look at the world as one big game, and that's what makes it so good. If there would be one thing that irritated me it would have to be the sanctity of life. The fact that we are not able to terminate undesirables is whats mostly holding us back, it is what needs to change, and it will in due time.

This movie highly influenced me as a kid. It's just genius.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism  EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:26 am

Yes, I've seen that movie. How did it influence you?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism  EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:30 am

Trailer says it all - "So fight for survival, and see if you are worth it". Such a nonchalant attitude. I mean compare this movie to the Hunger games, and one can see all the problems within the West.

I guess it added to a deconstruction and refining in a sense of aesthetics and general sentiments. You are only as knowledgeable to what one has been exposed to ultimately. I used to worship this movie:

It still has some sentimental value though.

Last edited by There Will Be Blood on Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism  EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 2:57 am

There Will Be Blood wrote:
Trailer says it all - "So fight for survival, and see if you are worth it". Such a nonchalant attitude. I mean compare this movie to the Hunger games, and one can see all the problems within the West.

Ah, yes. I despise that movie ( The Hunger Games ); feministic propaganda at it's finest.
Back to top Go down
Recidivist

Recidivist

PostSubject: Re: My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism  EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 11:21 am

Technological abundance has the potential to greatly degenerate the species, something along these lines could futher evolutionary progress in an authentic way. That is to say without the use of excessive genetic engineering; which will be the most likely future scenario.
Quote :
Prenatal tests boost Swedish abortion figures

More frequent prenatal testing for fetal abnormalities has lead to more early-term abortions in Sweden, a new report shows, with more than one in five foetuses now aborted following the discovery of chromosomal anomalies.

80-85% of prenatal Down Syndrome diagnoses end in termination of the pregnancy.

Apart from Down's Syndrome, expectant parents also faced giving birth to children with serious heart, lung and kidney conditions. The mother chose to terminate the pregnancy in 88 percent of cases when the child had anencaphaly, when part of the child's brain is missing. They also chose abortion in 75 percent of cases where doctors detected bilateral renal agenesis - when the child is missing both kidneys.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism  EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 5:42 am

No... More in the fashion that one must live in the current times. If being compassionate advances me, then so be it. Kind of look at the world as one big game, and that's what makes it so good. If there would be one thing that irritated me it would have to be the sanctity of life. The fact that we are not able to terminate undesirables is whats mostly holding us back, it is what needs to change, and it will in due time.

This movie highly influenced me as a kid. It's just genius.
I loved that movie too! I also heard it is Tarantino's favorite movie (broken clocks etc.)

Have you ever seen Dersu Uzala by Kurosawa? Thinking about Japanese movies made me remember how I loved that movie too. I'm going to watch it again and see if it still holds up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism  EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 12:29 pm

No...

But I intend on doing so soon.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism  EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:55 pm

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism  EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 5:24 pm

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism  Empty

Back to top Go down

My Ideal Form of Society: Social-Darwinism
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1