HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Organic Nihilism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Organic Nihilism Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:45 pm

I decided to start a thread which will aid all in understanding what is being discussed when talking about nihilism.
I've attached the concept to its earthly roots, and I use "organic" to express this re-connection of the word, referring to the mental concept, with reality.

To make it clear, when I spoke of[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I spoke of this struggle against the psychological, idealistic, mimetic disease which has infected western man for over two thousand years, and has infected eastern man longer than that.

When I spoke of of a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thinking, opposed to the ubiquitous Top<>Down thinking that is popular in modernity, I spoke of this return to reality, where words were attached to phenomena, not detached from them, and calling this detachment "freedom," or "overcoming."

When I spoke of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and, finally, when I spoke of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what I was speaking about was the symptoms of this dis-ease.

To facilitate clarity, and to aid some readers in their understanding of what is being presented, I decided to post a brief encapsulation of the salient points which best define this dis-ease I've called Modernity, simply because it is always current, up-to-date, fashionable, always altering to maintain its currency, to remain popular (seductive to the many), and always focused forward towards the unknown future, just as Christians always focus towards the beyond, the unknown undefinable, alternative to what is present.

My positions are clear, to all but the obtuse, and the cowardly, who either cannot comprehend or are to terrified and too shameless to respond on point, rather than indulging in the easy method of attacking the personalty using sexual innuendos, cynicism, childish taunts, and hypocrisy.

To further clarify them I give a brief synopsis of the true nihilist, the so called Modern.
I've tried to rescue the word form the mouths of the nihilists themselves, who have perverted it into the reverse of what it implies.
One cannot negate what was never real and then claim that the absence of what is unreal is the "negative" without exposing himself as a coward, a hypocrite or a pure imbecile.

For example:
I cannot deny God, for there is none to deny.
One denies the declaration that there is something which is not in evidence.
I cannot deny unicorns either, nor can I prove that Leprechauns to dot exit, because to demand this is to think from the Top<>Down.
Therefore, to call someone a nihilist because he denies an end, a teleos, a meaning to life, a universal morality, an absolute, is a perversion of the very term "nihilism."
It is a tactic with which the true nihilists, those who deny existence, the world, themselves, as distinct, separate, identities, nature, the world, as we call it, hide their own self-hatred and their resentment of all that made them possible.

It is akin to European, supposedly men, who degrade, slander, insult, their own ancestry so as to immerse themselves within a blandness of uniformity they then paint with rainbow colours to hide its black and white shading.
Self-hated begins with a hated of one's own past, because it is too hypocritical and cowardly to admit that it is self, as it is, which is despised; an indirect resentment of all that made the individual what (s)he is, finding relief in degrading all those ancestors, the culture, the history, that made them possible, but one whose greatness they cannot live-up to.

Genetic decline begins when unfit mutations are permitted access into the gene pool, and then they are sheltered from nature's usual culling methods.
It is these products of genetic decline - I call them genetic garbage - who now stand against the awareness of what they are and why they are so.
Perhaps it is a cruel practice to rip another's hope away from them, to force them to peer into the abyss and upon their own essence, when there is not much there to feel proud of, but when one is unconcerned about feelings, and individuals, including one's own, then reality is the only motivator: too see, to know, just for the sake of knowing, to understand, as a completion of one's journey through life before death comes, and to accept, as the act of self-love, of yes-saying, as Nietzsche called it, of a final affirmation of life ...an act of appreciation to that which made them possible, an honour giving, through one's own bloodline, is the duty of all honest, courageous, free-spirits.

He or she who accept this duty with pride, is the one who takes responsibility for one's own becoming.

Intelligence is not enough, many a man fail due to sheer terror, and the brightest minds are corrupted by fear, turning their potential into a shameless groveling and surrender.

Fear?
Yes it is present in all of us.
how could it not be, when one faces reality outside the sheltering confines of his comfort zones?
But fear can break you, make you bow, turn you into a jaded infant, forever suckling materialism and hedonism's milk, or it can cultivate care, thoughtfulness, attention ...nobility.

View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Organic Nihilism Encapsulation Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:20 pm

Organic Nihilism Encapsulation

1- Words not used as tools; symbols, referring to actions, (inter)actions (Flux), comparisons (value judgments) - phenomena.
Words used as referents to vague, generalized, abstractions, in dictionaries; words are communication devices for emotional states, and personal perspectives.
Words used to detach from the perceived (real), so as to then (re)attach them back to human abstractions.
Words to defer to authorities, expressing shared needs and hopes; those who comfort or distract, or detach the word from the active, from the perceived.
Words referring and deferring to human artifices.

Words not as art-form, as symbols, trying to represent the real, trying to bridge the distance between the noumenon and the phenomenon, but words trying to increase this distance, to create crevices of cynical indifference.

2- Imagination detaching from reality becomes fantasy.
A fantasy is a mental construct with very little reference to the perceived, to the phenomenon, to sensual experience.
A fantasy - the fantastic - is unhindered by the real because it need not adhere to it. It is "liberated" from reality, from the determined. It draws data, sensual experiences, from it only to construct caricatures, the inapplicable, the nonsensical, through combinations.
It's motive is not to remain attached to reality but to break free from what is despised ...to construct, a mental model (abstraction), a noumenal universe, within which it can escape.

Imagination used as a tool for projecting into the beyond, the future, an alternative reality as a replacement of the present, the perceived, the past determined in a presence.
Fantasy is the realm of the Modern.
His existence is governed by the fantastic. He is driven to rise up to its standard, and when he ails, as he always does, He feels degraded. His only shame, his only guilt, is found in not living up to his own projections of the fantastic, as this has been constructed using social artifices.

3- The word, as a symbol of the mental model (abstraction), the noumenon, must be detached form reality, and all attempts to reattach it must be resisted, condemned, accused of fascism, bigotry, silenced using emotional, sexual, and social methods.
Instead of describing, representing, referring, to the perceived, the word must be made mystical, magical, mysterious, divine.
It must hint at spirituality, the sacred, the beyond or the immanent.

4- The individual must be stripped (cleansed) from all its past (nature).
It must be castrated (circumcised, emasculated), detached (aloofness), made fearless, careless (naive cynicism), freed from its history (forgetful), free from any duty towards its own ancestry (carefree, modern individuality).

The baptismal rite, a ceremonial drowning, is replaced by education: institutionalized cleansing, resulting in a mental tabula rasa (brainwashing).
Awareness is thwarted with emotion (shame, fear, guilt).

All identifiers derived form perception, from the past, from genes, are to be discredited.
The empty void left in the psyche will be filled in with the immediate, the current, the modern ...the social standards of the time and place.
A modern can be found in the deserts of the Sahara just as much as he can be found on the streets of Manhattan.
a modern is he who is totally contained by the space/time, the immediate.
Modern is a temporal designation - it defines the mind which has a shallow perceptual-event-horizon, a mind completely dependent on the present, the immediate, for its standards in evaluating and judging and identifying.

5- A modern nihilist is a mind who expects the world to provide him with what he most needs, with what he is desperate for.
Unable to draw inspiration form himself (his past being forgotten, denied, rejected), he expects, like a child would from a parent, that the world provide him with meaning, purpose, morality, and a goal.
finding none he calls this "negative" and so defines reality as the negative, and all who describe it as it is as pessimists, and nihilists.

When he rejects the reality before him, it is he, this infantile modern, who presents himself as the true nihilist, for he negates what is right before him, and expects what is nowhere in evidence, as his "right".

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Organic Nihilism Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:34 pm

Primal Rage wrote:
Satyr wrote: "Intelligence is not enough, many a man fail due to sheer terror, and the brightest minds are corrupted by fear, turning their potential into a shameless groveling and surrender."

This reminds me of how some rather intelligent individuals can become soiled by their own cowardice via deluding themselves into believing in religious superstitions. I've seen many intelligent Christians online that can be very logical for the most part, but once they gaze into the abyss of reality, they cower in fear and choose rather to abide in comforting delusions of afterlives, celestial father figures, etc.

Another thing worth mentioning is your apparent idealization of the past. Are you implying that one who glorifies their past is more noble than one who does not or one who, actually, demonizes the past? What if one doesn't have a past that is worthy of gratitude or glorification? Would it not be justifiable for them to be rather nonchalant about it?
I do not know what is keeping you away from your mentor, and your shared plans to take over the world, starting with the internet, but your question shows an inability to read, and a very enhanced ability to project.

I will respond to your question seriously if you can offer me an example of where I said one should "glorify" his past.
I only guess that by "glorify" you mean to idealize it or to make it sacred or, in other words, to selectively know it and/or to inflate parts of it and deflate others.
You expose yourself when you assume that the only way you can accept something that affects you personally is if it is glorified, or when it is inflated in proportions, always towards the positive in regards to your needs.
If nothing else this shows a personal cowardice in you. If the only thing you can consider or accept about you, is what flatters and glorifies you, then you are truly a follower of nihilism ...dreaming that the world's destruction will bring you to the pinnacle.

Take care, young lad ...you have much to learn and not I but life will be your teacher.
What does a strong form accomplish when its heart, its mind, its spirit, is feeble?

Time tears the form apart and what is left is that feeble mind, shaking in the temporal tides.

Strength is measure of weakness.
Time is its standard.
Strength is measured by how a becoming has created something that resists time.  
The physical form is a start. It exemplifies inherited health, which is resistant to change, to deterioration to temporal attrition.
But then a gorilla would be our human ideal, and a lion, for both exceed man in strength.

What of symmetry?
We call it beauty.
Yes, order is an indication of a resistance to disordering, to entropy.

Yet, it too must succumb to time, and its symmetry turns old and shows signs of temporal wear and tear.

What is left?
Yes...the mind.
Only the mind can produce strength which withstands time like no other human discipline.

Socrates, was old and ugly, by most accounts, but here we are two thousand years, plus, later, still evoking him.
What beauty, dear lad?
What beauty he possessed?
What strength of will.
Young beautiful men would throw themselves before him.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Organic Nihilism Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of the terms being used.

----------------------------------------------------

6- Schizophrenia is a natural consequence of modernity, and its underlying nihilism.
The mind must harmonize its nature, its inherited past, with the current, the immediate.
The larger the disparity between the two the more difficult the task becomes. At the extreme, such as the contradiction of the real by the ideal, as is found in nihilism, the harmonization becomes impossible, resulting in an internal rift ...a schism, that applies different standards within different contexts and does not attempt to integrate them into a whole but keeps them detached, separated, compartmentalized.

7- Narcissism can only follow from this sheltering, schism.
The mind having little experience with the real which is kept at a distance and selectively engaged, and being shamed into stripping itself of all natural identifiers, overcompensate for this untested self-love with an obsessive, blind, self-involvement.
It inflates itself to proportions that will fill in the gap in their connection to reality and their past, exaggerating the immediate manifestation of this past, while remaining cynical and selectively ignorant, about anything unflattering.

Given that the modern has no inspiration, no pride, to draw from in his heritage, he settles for the immediate, inflating this absence with exaggerated, hypocritical, gestures, words, declarations.
A materialism loses himself in the things he purchases and surrounds himself with to fill in this void in self; the hedonist distracts himself with animal pleasures that remain forever unsatisfied - he distracts himself from the void using the endorphin rushes as a natural inebriating mechanism soothing his internal fragmentation, and distracting him from his hidden self-loathing.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Organic Nihilism Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:33 pm

Organism

The phenomenon that self-organizes, that is characterized by an organization, a towards ordering.

The organs are not tools, in the sense that a screwdriver or an automobile are tools, they are extensions of the organism's increasing towards.
The organ (eye, stomach, penis/vagina, ear etc.) are extensions of the organisms increasing willfulness.
They evolve with a purpose, in that they slowly select the attributes required by the organism which offer it an advantage. The advantage, is temporal, and it cannot be erased from the organ, simply because it has lost this advantage within a man-made environment.
An organ that has lost its utility, begins to atrophy, slowly evolving out of the organism's organization.

Techniques and technologies are tools that may take over the roles the organs evolved to play.
The new role, if the organ is given one within a different environment, or a manmade one, will alter the organ's role, naturally evolving the attributes to satisfy this new role.

Sense organs are extension of the organism's neurological system, with the brain as the hub.
They evolve gradually, starting as cells that can perceive interactivity. If this sensation is advantageous, it develops further sensitivity.
That which stimulates it, activating its role, also acts as a friction, forcing it to heal stronger, and to increase.
The initial role it plays may, in time, develop peripheral utilities, in this way establishing the sense organ within the organism's nature.

For example, the urethra evolved to vacate toxic liquids form the organisms' internal structures.
Later it evolved the added role of transferring genetic material into the other organism.
Then this utility evolved added functions concerning interpersonal interactions.

All organs, all predispositions can be traced back to a primordial, original utility.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Organic Nihilism Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Watch a documentary on the secret social life of plants.
The mindless plant can display basic kin-selection...but humans are not permitted.

Not permitted to be more selective than a mere plant.

PostSubject: Re: Organic Nihilism Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:32 am

not permitted, you say?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Organic Nihilism Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:16 am

phoneutria wrote:
not permitted, you say?
Let's say it's frowned upon, ridiculed, considered...PRIMITIVE.....says the old-fart.

How spontaneously those plants behave.
Too bad those scientists are not satisfied as easily as a Phoneee with the word, and they actually want to discover what, where, how, and why.

Back to sleep sweetie.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Organic Nihilism Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:30 am

Flux = Multi-directional interactivity.
What we call reality, the world, is both an ordering and a disordering.
We must close the circle so as to conceptualize the world as a singularity.

Fluidity = a linear perception of Flux, where entropy is increasing - a towards increasing randomness, chaos.

Chaos = an incomplete absence of patterns.
This absence of order can be misconstrued as a liberation from the necessity of ordering. Chaos, or absolute randomness, is another way of describing infinite possibility, infinite space/time.
It is a contradiction of all ordering, such as life, and consciousness.

Pattern = a repeating, predictable, reliable, interactivity - order(ing).

Past = a looking back towards near-absolute order.
Past is nature.

Nature = sum of all nurturing in the past.

Future = a projection forward, towards increasing chaos, either reflecting or contradicting the past.

Imagination = the combination of previous experiences/knowledge, data, into possibilities which are founded on the past, and their projection forward as probabilities.
Imagination uses the past to formulate a probability which is feasible, to a degree.
This probability is the object/objective.
Fantasy = the combination of previous experiences/knowledge, data, into possibilities which are not founded on the past, and their projection forward as probabilities.
Imagination uses the past to formulate a probability which is not feasible, to a degree.
This improbability is the object/objective.
Fantasy is a term used to define a projection which is less probable, in that it does not sample the past but combines it in unrealistic, fantastic models.  
When this combination takes the form of a reversal, the inversion of the experienced/known, then the projected object/objective is called Nihilistic.

Consciousness = a looking back where the brain having gathered sensual data combines it with stored data (memory), and sensual data gathered, via a neural network, from internal, organ interactions, cellular relationships, balances.
The further back a brain looks to sample experiences/knowledge the further ahead it can then use the models, it constructs with the data, to project probabilities.
Self-Consciousness = a looking back upon one's own looking back. An evaluation of one's evaluating.
Because consciousness necessities a time period for processing data, self-consciousness adds to this processing period, depending no the brain's processing speeds. This period of processing can result in reluctance, procrastination.

Intuition/Instinct = Consciousness reacting within an environment automatically.
This, more primal form of interactivity is the most efficient, as no self-consciousnesses, or even any great degree of consciousnesses needs to be involved.
The organism is directed by genetically established programmed responses to stimuli.
Consciousness is involved as mere sensation, emotion, where no understanding is required.
The organism acts and then, after the fact, analyzes its own actions. It is pure, animal, consciousness where stimuli produce a action without engaging the higher faculties.

Object/Objective = the projected idea(l) used by the brain (Will) to orient and direct energies.
It can take any form, since the object/objective, is a human fabrication (simplification, generalization), of the absolute which is always absent.
Some words used to symbolize variations of the object/objective - God, Self, Freedom, Power, Here, Now, I, One, Nil, Chaos, Order...and so on.
If the words, the codes, the symbols, are taken literally, as absolute points in space/time, then they are projections of an object/objective which negates the flux.
If they are taken artistically, figuratively, symbolically, representationally, then they become words the inspire, guide, direct the emergent unity's actions, offering it meaning, purpose, an ideal to strive towards which characterizes it.  

Nihilism = any object/objective which describes, or promises, an end to flux/fluidity - a teleos, an end.
A projection of the absent absolute taken literally as an existence which contradicts existence.
The easiest way such constructs are produced in a brain dependent on dualisms, binary methods, is inversion.
The brain takes the existent dynamic, fluid, phenomenon, which has been simplified/generalized into a static, thing, as a given...or it flips it on its head where the given is used to imagine/fantasize, about its reverse.
Ergo death becomes life....weakness becomes strength....ignorance becomes gnosis...the determined becomes choice.
In the last case the determined (immutable past), becomes choice, as a projection into the immanent future, where the choice is detached from the past....liberating it, as it were from the past/nature, and reality as well.    
It confuses its own abstractions of the phenomenon, the noumenon, for the phenomenon itself.
Because the noumenon is malleable, as it is a construct of the very organ that can then alter it in whatever way satisfies its needs, it offers the sense of freedom, of power, of a will detached from all contingencies - pure fantasy. this condition results in culling, since the world cares not for human contrivances if they do not offer a survival advantage, unless the organism, and the brain serving its needs, is protected, sheltered, from thew world by an intervening will.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Organic Nihilism Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:15 pm

No meaning, no goal, no thing-in-itself...this is a "positive", and not a "negative".

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Organic Nihilism Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:56 pm

Chaos, is a state of increasing randomness.
In relation to the ordering mind there are two types of chaos: the type which is the product of complexity, where the patterns are too complex and/or subtle to be perceived by a brain that needs patterns to interpret sensually, and the chaos which is pure, in that it is the absence of patterns, and so it cannot be perceived at all.

Randomness (chaos), of both kinds, is the natural consequence of Flux, as patterns of fluidity interact, some energy is lost in this interaction, thusly increasing interactivity.
Some of the lost, by the patterns, energies retain a pattern of activity (a median point of fluidity between the interacting flows that produced it, whereas others become random activities).
Ordering interacts with ordering, and/or with energies randomly active and in the interaction friction is produced...this energy is released as a free-radical, and this accumulated lost energy, due to ordering interacting increases entropy.
The tendency is towards a uniformity of energy, where all is veering towards the infinitely possible, and probabilities subside, as probability is another word for pattern (ordering) - the universe tending towards a cold state (decreasing energy).
This direction towards decreasing interactivity is the linear direction we measure by time.
Need/Suffering is how we sense it, not having to understand it to feel it on our self-maintaining emergent unity.

As it pertains to a self-organizing unity, such as an organism, ordering requires constant energy/effort...whereas its demise requires no effort/energy to be directed, focused.
One can remain inactive and suffer a return to the Flux, whereas one requires constant effort to remain a emergent unity, an organism, resisting the Flux.

This reaction/resistance to the Flux, is the effort required to maintain a pattern, a cohesion, in a world of entropy.
The past is always a reference to more order, an the future a reference to a decrease in order.
Neither absolute is ever attained, and so the process is continuous.

Dying does not require effort/energy...darkness, as a lower degree of Flux, increases with no effort.
The effort, energy expended is due to a pattern, a form of ordering which is (inter)acting.
As time/space increases the level of interactivity diminishes.

To use the term "effort" is to imply energy directed towards.
Interactivity requires no effort, it is what existence is defined as.
To direct energies one would have to Will.
Will is only a result of a sophisticated form of ordering.

To suppose that Will is willing itself, or that it preexists the world, is to fall back on the Judeo-Christian position.
Willing, as a focus of aggregate energies towards an object/objective, is an effort, a striving towards, implying a lack in what is being willed.
One does not will what one already possesses or is; one wills, and directs itself in effort towards what one lacks partially, and in degree.

To Will is to need, want, desire...direct one's efforts, one's energies, towards an object/objective: idea(l), self, god, life, power.
There is no willing outside organic life, there is only (inter)acting.

--------------------------------------

The conception of time, as in linear, is a towards increasing randomness.
To assume that in the randomness an order exists is an act of faith.
Randomness is the antithesis of patterns, and so increasing randomness (chaos) is the absence of patterns (order).
The possibility that man perceives complexity as random does not negate randomness as the definition of entropy, it simply exposes man to his own limitations, forcing him to take care when he is seeking patterns.
The more sophisticated the mind, the more patterns in the complex it will perceptive, but in the random no patterns exist, by definition, and so no patterns can ever be perceived - ergo increasing darkness tending towards absolute chaos, but never attaining it.

In the linear direction of towards entropy, within which life can emerge as a (re)action/resistance, order fragments or disorders, and so all ordering, when it emerges spontaneously, entails the destruction of preexisting order - as in the past - whereas chaos increases as a result of this ordering.
What ordering emerges is ephemeral and is immediately under stress, faced with the fragmenting and/or disordering attrition of (inter)activity.
If it were not so then men would just as likely be immortal than be mortal, and death would not be something a living organism would have to deal with, nor would self-maintenance, under the stress of temporal attrition, be a factor.

One would expect that as time distances from the near-absolute singularity (order), which we call the Big Bang, any spontaneous emergence of order will decline, as they are echos of this event.

Ordering requires ordering to sustain itself, by assimilating it.
The random cannot be perceived and so cannot be assimilated.

Randomness, on the other hand, requires no order, in fact it negates it as a product of its randomness.

The cyclical nature of time,a s it has been conceptualized in many traditions, and philosophies, is the result of man's need to abstract, to complete, to create absolutes.
If there is a rational reason for the idea of cyclical time then it is in the fact that increasing randomness, tending towards absolute randomness (chaos, infinite space/time) also means that a near-absolute singularity becomes inevitable...and so a new beginning, so to speak, is guaranteed by the vary randomness it then tends towards.

We have to keep in mind that by order we mean diminished possibilities an absolute probability (certainty), a one dimensional point with no space and no time...as an absolute conception.
Order always means less possibility, more predictability...because that is what a pattern is.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Organic Nihilism Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:30 am

Mapping the SuperOrganism

Organism = genetic construct - emergent unity.
SuperOrganism = memetic construct - emergent unity, as extension of the former.

Both emerge within Flux, and as (re)actions to entropy, tending towards the absolute which passes through the stage of complexity, and settles as randomness.

Flux = sum of (inter)actions
Randomness = absence of patterns
Pattern = consistent, repetitive, behavior, (inter)activity (order)
Possibility = space, or Flux manifesting as projected (inter)actions.  
Probability = limited possibilities (order)
Will = focus of organic aggregate energies towards an object/objective, once self-maintenance, self-ordering, has been dealt with
Need = sensation of Flux interpreted by the organism
Self-Ordering = direction go available energies towards self-maintaining processes = healing, correcting damage due to Flux; excess directed towards growth, later towards reproduction (single-cell division, mitosis, or cellular combinations heterosexual reproduction)  
Self = identification of emergent organism, via otherness, with the processes that make it possible - consciousness of self as an other amongst otherness. Self as the negation of otherness to clarify self within it - discrimination, separation, rejection.
Similarity, intimacy, proceeds after the former advances sufficiently.

-------------------------------------------------------
Gene <> Meme

Gene, as code directing organic processes, transforms into Meme.

Meme = principles, laws, rules, social norms, morals, ideals, directing internal processes.
Once gene evolves a memetic extension the meme can produce genetic code, by socially selection the genetic mutations that are "fit", useful within its structures.

Meme, is culture...the SuperOrganism is civilization.

Hellas = Culture (mind)
Rome = Civilization (body)

Judaism = Culture  (mind)
America  Civilization (body)

Judaism is anti-world, anti-self, nihilistic meme....and so it has no cthonic essence.
Jerusalem is often used as its symbolic heart - the Zionists settling down after the wandering had attained enough power to stake its claim.
American is the quintessential immigrant (global wandering) culture - the culture of no culture.
The ease with which its citizens travel, considering it a lifestyle, or move from place to place indicated nomadic psychology - detachment form the earth, land, from reality....home a noetic construct, one carries with him.

Sloterdijk, Peter wrote:
Dwelling implies the principle of ‘occasional sealing’, which means that even those who change their residence frequently cannot avoid developing a habitus of dwelling on their way.
Psychologists have observed that people who travel a great deal show behavioural patterns which they interpret as a mobile cocooning; the models for this are the aforementioned nomads, for they, quaintly put, are at home on their travels, or, less
quaintly put, they use deterritorialization itself to reterritorialize themselves.

This is a different way of pointing out that nomadic cultures, for all the flexibility one attributes to them, constitute the most conservative, ‘domestic’, closed systems that have appeared in the spectrum of social evolutions.

Liberals are inverted conservatives.
The traditional conservative (within the Nihilistic paradigm of right/left) wishes to arrest time so as to consolidate his good fortune.
The traditional liberal, progressive (within the Nihilistic paradigm of right/left) wishes to conserve social change expressing a mis-fortune, often associated in projected identity with otherness (power through association).

The former want to establish a settlement, the latter want to continue roaming, seeking an oasis in the desert - salvation, a final resting spot.
In Nihilistic spiritual dogma (Abrahamic religions) this final resting place, oasis (paradise) is in the beyond time-space.
It has no earthly place - the eternal victim of past/nature, producing antipathy, resentment.  
In secular forms (Marxism, Liberals) this oasis, (Utopia) is placed on an imaginary point in space/time - in the future.
The nomads continue advancing towards its immanence; they progress...where time measures (mathematically) their betterment, the noetic spatial dimensions (geometry of the noumenon) their closing of the existential gap between Becoming and the finality of Being.  

Now, even Nihilistic memes and produce genetic code - the idea(l) man - through the filtering mechanism of female.  
It is why females had to be "liberated" from preexisting memetic constructs.

Money

What nutrients are for the organism (genetic construct), what money is for the SuperOrganism (memetic construct).
The stomach (bank) breaks down (digests) accumulated resources, translating them into code (numbers, words), which are then inserted in the organism's bloodstream to feeds its organs (institutions), made up of cells ("individual" citizens).

Note: sex, race or any distinction not within the SueprOrganic structure is detrimental, a corrupting, toxic, remnant that must be extracted (defecated) out of the system before it makes it ill.

Each organ (institution) partakes from the common pool of energies, via the banking, monetary, system of codification and distribution.
How these (inter)relate, and what hierarchies are establishes, manifests as the organism's psychology, its personality.  
Money is, within the SuperOrganic structure the greatest evaluator of cellular value.
The more of its abstracted energies a particular cell is permitted to consume the more important it is.
It's "value" determined by its utility, within this SuperStructure

Police

What the autoimmune system is for the organism the security institutions are to the SuperOrganism.
No understanding, or individual 9cellular) judgment is required, only a training to (re)cognize what is dangerous to the structure, and then its discovery.
Special "medicines" might be injected inot the system to get rid on persistent free-radical elements.

Individuality

The concept of individuality loses all previous meaning.
It is now only definable from within the SuperOrganic structures.
It's common definition is in relation to the individual cell's utility - its role within a particular organ (institution) and how much energy (money) it helps the SuperOrganism process....
Money also being an indication of its value in this process.
It identifies with its work, and how much it is appreciated by the community of cells, which take their direction from the brain.

The cells have minimal judgment power.
They are completely dependent on direction from above - from the specialized organ, institution.
The brain being the organ that directs all organs, making sure they keep in-line in their role as regulating systems for cellular activity.

When we put it in this metaphorical perspective we can begin to understand why philosophy is no longer about exploring reality directly, but has become political, and always goes through an institutionalized, recognized, proxy.
the cells (individuals) have minimal access to the world, to begin with, unless they are part of the outer-defensive-perimeter...the skin cells, or the senses (information cells) which feeds the brain data to be processed and interpreted.

Cells that are interested in the "world" are really interested in the internal structures of the system they belong to and cannot think outside of.
This detachment form the external to the internal SuperOrganic world is what Nihilism, and Modernism is, at its core.  

That the individual cells wish to be up-to-date with trends, or on the cutting-edge of knowledge, and fashion, only indicated a dependence on the SueprStructure, and a need to be useful, and to maintain self within it.

Knowledge, data, can be understood, within this paradigm, as neural pulses from the controlling brain, informing the individual cells as to their place and the direction they must take.
The only "understanding" expected from the cell is an understanding of what it ought to do, once it receives the data and is trained to interpret it within the SuperOrganic premises.

The cell, considering itself independent and individual, needs no past...no sex, no racial identifiers. It's only sense of self it needs is in relation to the SuperStructure...and its usefulness to it.    

Health, and fitness, no longer in relation to the world, indifferent to the particular individual, but only in relation to the SuperOrganism which cares and enforces and judges accordingly.
What is "ill" is what rejects this SuperStructure, or contradicts it - a cancer.

The cancer cell itself might be healthy but within the SuperOrganic structure it is sick, or sickness.
The cells integrated into the SuperOrganic structure are comforted by the fact that the cancerous cell cannot live outside the SuperOrganic structure - anarchists.

But a virus can.
The cells need not discern cancerous cell from virus cell.
It's either/or function need only discern SueprOrganic friendly and unfriendly - binary, dualistic.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Organic Nihilism Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:10 am

And, before you dismiss all this as quaint and childish I remind you of nihilistic inversion and of subjectivity which takes its own conception literally rather than figuratively.

It's not that the cosmos miraculously corresponds to human constructs, but it is that human constructs, not so miraculously, have evolved , to interpret the cosmos in this way.
Man does not invent things out of thin air. He takes what he knows, most intimately...and a mind becoming increasingly self-conscious, uses this consciousness of self as an abstracted model to create,a and innovate, and think.

How ridiculous it would be if social structures would not be a reflection of organic ones?

And what is an abstraction?
Yes..a simplification/generalization....an approximation, imitation; call it simulation.

Therefore, geometry, mathematics, is a mapping-out of noetic space. Man discovering self noesis; discovering the apriri logic in his own thinking.
But, of course, this would correspond, connect to, phenomena.
The mind evolved to deal with the world not hide from it.
The problem arises when the mind uses these apriori concepts to fabricate a noetic space which disconnects form the phenomenon it evolved to deal with, or to take it literally (solipsism, delusion) rather than as what it is: a mental model, a simplified/generalized abstraction.

There is no triangle, no circle, no one, outside the human skull.
Angles, and pi, and circumference are measurements of noetic space.
This noetic space does connect to the world, but it is not literally the world, nor is it an absolute copy of it.

There is no static "it" to copy.
The moment you do, if you had infinite resources and could "exist" time/space to accomplish the godly feat, it has changed, and you are left with a copy of what was...of the past.

The mapping out of noetic space, if it remains true to its task, will measure, in approximation, patterns of order within the world, but not absolutely so.
And this is why EVERYTHING man constructs, created, thinks, requires reaffirmation, re-evaluation, maintenance, and is never eternally fixed.

Man does build computers, using his brain as a model, and like his brain these computers err, and break-down and do not always work as they were intended to...and then man also build viruses to infect said computers in the same way he is dis-ease or his brain can be made dysfunctional or be infected with a memetic virus...a nihilistic one.

Math can;'t cure cancer....the Golden Ratio is a noetic structure indicating a mental order, a neurologically maintained apriori presupposition geometry of the brain.
Can it be transferred, suing mathematical code, outside the brain.
Of course it can...because order is still a part of the Flux, and the brain is a product of this Flux.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Organic Nihilism Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:56 pm

When you rescue words from the clutches of Nihilists, you rescue concepts from its uniforming detachments.
Take back language from these cowards.

Disarm them.
Reconnect the noumenon with the phenomenon.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Organic Nihilism Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:51 pm

The mind wants to assimilate the entire world into its internal hierarchy.
It projects its order, its ideal form, as object/objective, and then imagines all being in harmony with itself.

It's internal organ relationships, its organ hierarchies, are translated into universal patterns.

The private self, hiding beneath the public one, projects this outer facade as a divine principle.
Now the public, social face, expands into a universal ideal.
The anxious private self is buried nuder two layers of pretense.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Organic Nihilism Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:07 pm

No uniqueness.

Creativity is about taking the past/nature, experienced and stored as memory, and combining it in novel ways.

Where imagination splinters towards fantasy is when these combinations refer to nothing real, or nothing experienced - nothing apparent.
The degree of reference differentiates creative imagination from creative fantasy, tending towards delusion.
Delusion would be a lack of references between the noetic, creative combinations, and the phenomenal, apparent world of (inter)activities.

When this divergence becomes a contradiction of the apparent, then we are entering into the state of nihilism.

This is where the schisms begins, guided by the narcissistic desire to be totally self-absorbed, self-contained - Being.
This, also, is where hedonism finds its place.
Pleasure with one's self; the need/suffering of the (inter)active real world excluded.      

Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Organic Nihilism Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:48 am

Book is by the author of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] facebook grp., a mishmash of N. and Whitehead… and who find agreement with it? The VOts.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Organic Nihilism Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:23 am

Lyssa wrote:
Book is by the author of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] facebook grp., a mishmash of N. and Whitehead… and who find agreement with it? The VOts.

The same day I enter this post here, the same day, the registered user "Ontologistics" logs on here…

I think his website must record stats on who browses/links it, and he turns up here.

He basically uses the idea of plants responding to music, light, and such as prehensive or pro-consciousness to argue for the possibility of an Intelligent Design…

Its from him and his FB page, li'l Erik champions subjectivism and those videos on Fichte, etc.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Organic Nihilism Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:55 am

Or KT actually does have a mole, or a rat.
Ever seen the Cantonese triology Infernal Affairs or the American remake The Departed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Organic Nihilism Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:56 am

Hrodeberto wrote:
Or KT actually does have a mole, or a rat.
Ever seen the Cantonese triology Infernal Affairs or the American remake The Departed.

I love that film, the Asian version even more.

You want to know what's funny? It was me who invited this guy here last year or so when he was posting N. quotes on his fb. page and I didn't realize any better...

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Organic Nihilism Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:20 am

I was also partially appealed to the page's posts, but then at some point I noticed a series of misconduct with posts of Nietzsche quotes on Jews and other subjects dissociated completely from context, at which point I became unappealed.
Nothing like ugliness to rear heads apart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Organic Nihilism Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:44 pm

One of the reasons we hear about cancer so often, these days, is because humans are living longer.
There are other reasons, such as intervening in the natural production cycles, with chemical and genetic manipulations, but we can only add them to the primary as a compounding factor.
Humanity's success, in the natural selection context, is responsible for an increase in cellular mutations that may develop into cancerous growths, coming in conflict with the organism's unifying order.

Judaism was the cancerous growth produced by Arianism's success.
Its longevity, increased the possibility that mutations would emerge, and contradict its unifying principles.
If we are to apply this metaphor to what is occurring today, starting with Judeo-Christianity/Islam, developing into Marxism, and now progressing into full blown Nihilism then it mirrors the emergence and development of tumors, within an, otherwise, healthy body.
Of course Judaism is part of Indo-European tradition, but not in a positive way.
It is a cancer that hijacks the host's healthy cells, and turns then against it.
So, yes, even cancer is a part of the host within which it emerges.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Organic Nihilism

Back to top Go down

Organic Nihilism
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1