Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings and Question for Satyr

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

Greetings and Question for Satyr Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and Question for Satyr Greetings and Question for Satyr EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 10:48 pm

Hello there, im just another traveler here looking to listen to what is being said here.
Satyr, i admired your videos and was in the middle of the "Molon Labe" Series when i saw that the channel was taken down, are you planning on making a new channel or focusing on a different medium of communication?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Question for Satyr Greetings and Question for Satyr EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 11:49 am

WHAT!? Fuck it! Channel is taken down.. :<
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Question for Satyr Greetings and Question for Satyr EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:18 pm

No.
My opinions will no longer be shared publicly.
At least not in their completed form.
I will continue to post comments, whenever I deem it interesting, in the public areas of this forum.

The level of attention I am receiving is not worth my time.
I've been doing this a long time, and except for a few exceptions, it has been getting worse and worse.
Both my YouTube channel and my Blog are off the circuit ...but I'm sure pieces are floating around cyberspace, and will be forever.

My original goals have been realized.
I did find the few I knew were out there, and I did cause a stir in the herd.
Their behavior helped me shape my views, and fill in some blanks, but I am done with them.
Now I am only repeating myself, and receiving the same shit I did ten years ago.

There's only so much stupidity, and crazy, a man can take before he looks for sanity and quiet.
Try spending a day in a day-care full of five-year-olds.  

You can see for yourself.
I get obsessive attentions from crazy fucks, or from minds living in soap-opera scenarios, or in Saturday morning, Barney rerun (I luv you, you luv me...), realities.

At this point none of my views, my arguments, are addressed, except for some declarative statements, some stupid remarks that do not even begin to address the subject and have little to do with what I am saying, or some resentful thrashing-about comments attempting to hit a mark.

The funny is lost in mediocrity.

I will be posting in the ADYTON; a section of KT only a few have access to, and I will be making brief postings, from time to time, on the public sections, but nothing on the level I used to.

I have better things to do with my time.

It was fun.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
whatdidthemonke

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Question for Satyr Greetings and Question for Satyr EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 1:20 pm

Thank you for your time sir, your videos and posts have helped me understand the world around me in various new ways. I have reposted some of your facebook entries and have gotten some good feedback. I don't think people put the effort into understanding what your truly saying so the frustration is understandable. Best wishes
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Question for Satyr Greetings and Question for Satyr EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 2:05 am

Satyr wrote:
No.
My opinions will no longer be shared publicly.
At least not in their completed form.
I will continue to post comments, whenever I deem it interesting, in the public areas of this forum.

The level of attention I am receiving is not worth my time.
I've been doing this a long time, and except for a few exceptions, it has been getting worse and worse.
Both my YouTube channel and my Blog are off the circuit ...but I'm sure pieces are floating around cyberspace, and will be forever.

My original goals have been realized.
I did find the few I knew were out there, and I did cause a stir in the herd.
Their behavior helped me shape my views, and fill in some blanks, but I am done with them.
Now I am only repeating myself, and receiving the same shit I did ten years ago.

Well i just wanted to let you know that every single one of the words i heard from those videos, resonated with a part of me that has always existed deep inside of me. A part of me that both the modern world and ive suppressed and until recently has began to emerge as ive disiplined my body and mind to lose the fat it has accumilated over the years of my existence.

Satyr wrote:

There's only so much stupidity, and crazy, a man can take before he looks for sanity and quiet.
Try spending a day in a day-care full of five-year-olds.
Unlike a lot of the losers out there i think no one is more deserving of a rest from the mindless babble of even the most "enlightened" of proles than you. I know you will probably try "once more, with feeling" even if its not the same medium or the same body... It brought me joy to see the video featuring your son and am looking forward to see how he will develop with your guidance.

Satyr wrote:

You can see for yourself.
I get obsessive attentions from crazy fucks, or from minds living in soap-opera scenarios, or in Saturday morning, Barney rerun (I luv you, you luv me...), realities.

At this point none of my views, my arguments, are addressed, except for some declarative statements, some stupid remarks that do not even begin to address the subject and have little to do with what I am saying, or some resentful thrashing-about comments attempting to hit a mark.

The funny is lost in mediocrity.

I will be posting in the ADYTON; a section of KT only a few have access to, and I will be making brief postings, from time to time, on the public sections, but nothing on the level I used to.

It was fun.

All you do is hold up the mirror, some people can handle it and others dont want to or can't.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Question for Satyr Greetings and Question for Satyr EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 6:03 am

Satyr If you have those audio files in your possession a torrent file would be a perfect solution and a way to seed such treasures. They would be out of reach from the deleting fingers of the idiots.

I see your world most important. The audios you did were enough to wake me up, and I see how they could wake others as well. The War Like No Other is perfect series for waking people up.

I know you done more then anyone can ask from someone, and I feel this to be great loss. I beg you to reconsider. Most people are dumb, but they can be rehabilitated and educated. World is about to crash and burn hard with the herd ruling. We are only few, loose and lone, and we need to wake up as many people so to have someone to share the survival of the coming crash.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Question for Satyr Greetings and Question for Satyr EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 5:59 pm

A defiant stream of thought in the desert of the Real. Much appreciated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Question for Satyr Greetings and Question for Satyr EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 7:11 pm

Some of Satyr's videos are available here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Question for Satyr Greetings and Question for Satyr EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 9:57 pm

Found this amongst Satyr's vids.

Oh Charles......

Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Question for Satyr Greetings and Question for Satyr EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 2:46 am

Satyr wrote:

Quote :

It was fun.

I hope this is mellow enough for you......

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Question for Satyr Greetings and Question for Satyr Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings and Question for Satyr
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1