Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

All kinds of love...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

All kinds of love... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2016 7:24 pm

@Satyr
I still love that drawing. Anyway, the meaningful depiction is lovely too.

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 12:08 am

Equally loved = equally disposible; it is the love of a whore which I do not want and romantic love is only for the few as the most will merely feel an erection of his penis or a tingling in her vagina and call it ''love (in first sight)''. I am sick of people talking about love while all it is about is the need to fuck and copulate (in wherever is the question) and no consideration for loyalty.

First the bitch says ''I love you'' while sincere (to her feeeelz and understanding), but does not understand this is merely a tingling in her vagina and will never know higher love beyond mere sexual need and gratification. Then it is 'ficki ficki' and after she is done with you she will sample some other man's penis without consequences; disloyalty in a person can never be loved nor give love, merely the sexual and material tingling in a penis, a vagina or for some money and bling, again as a means for the penis to penetrate or the vagina / cavern to ''absorb'' (whatever that hole of a Modern woman can absorb, rather a bottomless cum bucket). Modern bitches give ass as if they do not give a ass about it, and men penetrate with impotent seed in some cum bucket which reflect their essence, for a sexual / mating partner defines your limits, taste(lesness) and degree of dignity.
Modern men are buckets full of shit emptying themselves in some buckets they convert with another label, for cum and condoms.

That is their love; don't talk about it to me, most have no love that can be said is loyal and considered taste; just a need to copulate.

Then the bitch ''loves me'', next thing she sleeps with another in the bed above your head; welcome to the Modern world where ''love'' is all we need, so they preach.

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2016 11:30 pm

This reversion of women back to basenes as is observable, will give accountability in an environment drastically inhibiting the possibility of sexual intimacy, like the virtual world, if the internet is appropriate to this term.
The degree to which this emotional, and higher still, conceptual desire, is to experience can be demonstrated by the point at which it is either fulfilled or given up for variability, which definition can be refined and, or unrefined.
The more a desire is resolved by, as is timely, dehumanization or mere generative drives, the more the behavior becomes universalized, or in more scientific terminology, it becomes less differentiated or common. In other words, it can be observed amongst individuals of different races, and other species if it should have to go that far.
Anyway, a recurrence on the internet as well as the real world or whatever is that women will use "I love you" as delimiting. They may have some feelings which resemble intimacy, may even be so, but there's a sort dissonance which can only be realized by the materialization of some denominator.
When this influence is sex or a provisional emotional commodity then naturally if that cannot be a likelihood then that will be the limit.

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 12:03 am

Incidentally, the same applies to men, as the accentuation, lessly so, of base impulse to fuck.

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 12:49 am

Lazza: The High Rollers (2006).
It's a Korean crime drama with unassuming comedy, characterization and other performance.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 24, 2016 4:35 am

The Patience Stone (2012).

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 7:30 pm

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 5 EmptyMon May 23, 2016 3:59 am

Fernando Pessoa wrote:
"Stones in the road ? I save every single one, and one day i'll build a castle."

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 6:57 pm

If a man cannot bear being cut, then how is it he is deserving of "cutting" her?
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 5:14 pm

"Maryland (Disorder)" - 2015

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 28, 2016 5:01 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
"Maryland (Disorder)" - 2015

Thanks for that treat; the balcony rain scene in flashes was shot beautiful.

And he was "hot"… in that song scene with his friend messing around with her; a film totally carried on body language…

Two thoughts.

Quote :
"Freud provides us with many illuminating examples, though few as uncomplicated as that of the epileptic seizure, during which "[...] the layman is confronted with the manifestation of powers that he had not suspected in his fellow man, but of which he can discern a vague impulse in the outer corners of his own personality" (Freud, 1919h: 255, own translation). At times like these, the human body is forcefully revealed to be subject to powers unknown, reduced to a mere mechanical contraption. It confirms a typical, mildly paranoid fantasy that even this homeliest of homes may one day turn mysteriously against us. Contemporary Japanese horror films often deploy this bodily type of the uncanny. Ringu (Nakata, 2007), for instance, always has its corpselike antagonist crawling and twitching around in an extremely unnatural manner, thus personifying the threatening Other of every human body."

Nietzsche wrote:
"When your heart flows broad and full, like the river, a Blessing and a Danger to those who live next to it: there is the origin of your virtue." [TSZ, Bestowing Virtue]

Nietzsche wrote:
"A man who says: "I like that, I’ll take it for my own and protect it and defend it against everyone”; a man who can conduct a cause, carry out a resolution, be faithful to a thought, hold on to a woman, punish and defeat someone for being insolent; a man who has his anger and his sword, and whom the weak, the suffering, the distressed, and even the animals like to come to and, by nature, belong to; in short, a man who is by nature a master, – when such a man has compassion, well then! This compassion has value!" [BGE, 293]

All said, when it comes to the idea of the intense silent hero, Drive still tops for me; everything that is unconditional - as its hero was, has a near-ungraspable solitude to it, and an accompanying madness, the excess Drive...

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 10:02 pm

Cheap Smokes (2000)

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 24, 2016 3:13 pm

Lyssa wrote:
The Fall. TV series.

Season 3 supposedly returns on 29th sept.; hopefully its not cheesy...

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 02, 2016 4:24 pm

Lyssa wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
The Fall. TV series.

Season 3 supposedly returns on 29th sept.; hopefully its not cheesy...

After an entire year+, it returned just to be apologetic and made a messy job to wrap up for the sake of it.
The writer confessed to being lost on how to end it and where to take it, and totally undid it. Its hard to believe that someone would return only to show that they lost patience.

Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 9:57 pm

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 04, 2021 9:20 pm

_
Fake love, psh ✋🏼

The Halloween vibes in this video, are awesome.. I haven’t celebrated Halloween in over 2 years.. dressing up, is the best thing about it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 7:46 pm

_
Lockdown love..
All kinds of love... - Page 5 4cc2c110
All kinds of love... - Page 5 29236710
All kinds of love... - Page 5 C3a8b210
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All kinds of love... All kinds of love... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

All kinds of love...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top