Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Is Joker Still Around/Alive?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:36 pm

I quit ILP way back, know Joker comes on and off from time to time.

I never shared either the Jokers race based Anarchism, or Satyr's..... whatever it is you think you got going on..... Im ex military, and a Cynic philosopher.... so am independent enough to stand neutral.

Im just wondering if Joker kept his shit together. He survived the previous winter, got his woman and daughter into some kind of subsidized housing, and schooling. Last I heard of him.

Only reason I inquire is my paternal instinct. He was a failed infantryman, getting booted shortly after basic training. He also was a anarcho-primitivists, which is a very poor bootleg version of Cynicism. I worry about him and alot of people like him Ive known. Their psychology doesnt grow stronger or wider, but recoils and snaps between hardship and luxury. I dont know if he accepted his new life or not. It matters much less about him than his daughters need for a father, and his need to realize this.

Has he been around? Is he alive? Is his family surviving? To echo the philosopher Arius Didymus, the foundation of every nation, in its microcosm is the family. Is his doing well?
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:13 am

Try there at his own forum:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:29 am

Um.... appears he is off his rocker in a very serious way.... I figured out Tyrannus is Joker.

Well, hope he doesn't shoot anyone like the Colorado Shooter who dressed as Joker. Or eat anyone for that matter.

Get well soon Joker, and thanks Satyr for giving me that link. Hope you succeed in conquering Canada. I give you No/Von Rivers as a Serf, just head down to Toronto and pick him up..... you may need a big blanket and a mallet to get the job done.

Bye for now.....
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14429
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:37 am

I gave the link?
HA!!!
 Evil or Very Mad

I forgot Lyssa is I.

Hey look!!!
More shit in the toilet.
This, ladies and gents, is what we call a "fishing expedition".
Hook....line....and sinker.

It's always nice to come across a caring individual so concerned over me...I mean Joker.

These panties are tight.

Bye bye now.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:42 pm

Such uncanny blindness...

It can only make sense to me astrologically... I'll have to put down my "invisibility" to the hades effect.

My hoof-prints go back all the way to Canada... its Sander's military intel. leak of some sort! lol

I, Satyr, gave that link, indeed!! ha

Sander sounds hilarious... he called Mo, 'No'  Laughing

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
perpetualburn

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 937
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:22 pm

I remember Onasander back when Nietzscheforum was still alive, surprised he never came here to post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14429
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:34 pm

Some things are not accidental.

Even liars and hypocrites, if they do it consciously, want to be appreciated for being good liars and excellent hypocrites.
People tell you exactly who they are.

Like how he thinks I want to conquer something called Canada.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:31 pm

Perpetual Burn.... what are you doing here on this site for? I thought you like, disappeared when the site shut down?

No Satyr..... I was being nice. I merely heard you desired the Duke of Canada, and Im all for that, as they bore me. I would gladly trade Canada for a more interesting country to be our neighbors, like Australia.

Why would I bother to insult you? You once tried a Ad Hominem Attack on me by accusing me of having a big dick. I can live with such insults quite easily.

Reason Perpetual Burn I never bothered to post here is this is obviously a Nietzschean Website, and am not particularly interested in Nietzsche persay. I was on Nietzscheforum because I decided to sit down and systemmatically study a Philosopher. Nietzsche's credibility as a tangible person died when I read Jerome Cardan's Autobiography.... Nietzsche obviously heavily modelled himself off of Jerome. I really didnt start to find Nietzsche till I read his last book 'my sister and I' and later Walter Stewart's Critical Study, going out of his way to prove Nietzsche wrote it.

Im left listening to people talking about Nietzsche, who is actually just Jerome Cardan.... which no one realizes, while no one talks about who Nietzsche in his most brutal and honest essence really was, in his final work.

So why bother? Nietzsche died from neglect, cast aside by his own legend. There are many, many other philosophers to study as well.

I just.... lost interest in most people as of late, people merely interested in Philosophy are becoming a deep bore. Much like the movie Groundhog's Day. I think most people want to fuck in a drug induced frenzy and then commit suicide. Philosophy is but a means to admitting to this underlying impulse. Every so called Nietzschean Ive met in real life exhibita this impulse underneath it all. The internet population isnt showing much evidence of being any different.

Why should I care? A part of me naturally doea, but more has learned simply not to. I'm tired of pitying them, and so rarely interact anymore. You cant even shake most of them back to reality, most live in a opium den of their own delusions and perversions. Let them stay.

Yet that is the substance of 95% of talk on forums. Its quickly tiring. Hence why I don't bother for the most part. I now cut straight to the matter and encourage everyone to commit mass suicide. They tend not to take this too well, as if they had better plans. They all will do it in the end though. It is what they are all about. So fuck it.

Well, best of luck to you Perpetual Burn, nice to see your around.

If you know where Cezar is hiding and scheming, let me know. I gotta keep tabs on the old man to make sure he isnt hurting people. He is the only Nietzschean whose intentions to violence I take serious.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:57 am

perpetualburn wrote:
I remember Onasander back when Nietzscheforum was still alive, surprised he never came here to post.

Don't know which one you are referring to, but they [[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]] seem to be on a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...
Must be a fav. topic...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


If I wanted to read about a thinker, I'd first start with a tertiary source to quickly conclude how best he could be approximated to someone else who's more easily digestible.

If I wanted to read about Nietzsche, I'd first start with a wet book sensationalizing an incestuous relationship between him and his sister.

After that I'd conclude, he was not all that great. Contributed nothing practical really.

I'd call myself Sin-ikal... 'cuz I've read it all now, and too much knowledge fills me with guess what? Sinicism...

After that, I'd be on the lookout for weak vulnerable boys and try to protect them with my knowledge 'cuz guess what? I'm not all that cynical in the bottom of my heart, although I wish to tell them all to go die.

I really care.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14429
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:21 am

Guess there's no worse insult than a erroneous complement based on an overestimation.

I think of committing suicide daily, ever since they took away my Canadian ice crown.
Then I think about female buttocks, and it goes away.

Saving one man-child at a time is the christian thing to do.
Not dull at all.  
Thank the gods the duche finds philosophy tedious, otherwise I can only imagine what amounts of tediousness he would inflict upon me when he's already bored the shit out of me.

Lucky for us all that despite being so bored with it all he can still do interesting things like discuss his Canadian border crossings, in between seeking out long lost friends.
We are lucky there are still such people in the world.

Nietzsche who?

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
perpetualburn

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 937
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:04 am

Lyssa wrote:


Don't know which one you are referring to, but they [[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]] seem to be on a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...
Must be a fav. topic...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
.

I think it was literally called "Nietzscheforum" although I can't be sure. At the time I thought it was the best forum for Nietzsche. Something happened and all its content was erased, never backed up, as far as I know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:07 pm

No Perpetual Burn, there was indeed once a forum ran by a psychologist called Similar Minds. A group of us learned multiple Typological Systems, before the site shut down, I already knew 40+ psychological typology systems, and was highly conversant in Jungian Psychology to boot as a side hobby. Stuff is all there.

Group regrouped several times, several became psychologists, while I dedicated myself to Philosophy during thd war.

I get contacted from time to time about stuff. Its a skillset I never used much. If your wondering why Sauwelios is acting loopier thay usual, talking about the Greek Gods metaphorically on a theory of mind basis, and 'Kaballah' its because he only just recently, about 8 months ago, discovered the rudiments of the Seriphot based topological system and Hermeticism. At the rate he moves, he should be where I am in about 30 years. Hence why I dont much give a fuck about internet forums.

And 'Lyssa', reason why I know so much about Canada.... my first fan came from Alberta, some hippie Anarchist Faction back before the war. He kept quoting me, I found it googling myself. I dont much like Anarchists, but I know a shitload about the leaders of several groups now, recognize a face on the news now and then. Secondly, a canadian ran one of the post similar minds website, I was the focus of half the site given the emphasis of his pet theory focusef heavily on my personality type (I didnt make it so). Apparently, in Canada, there is a massive interest in guys like me. You can see it in some of C Becks INTJ Contributor posts. That was ths beginning of one long, fucked up boring headache. I dont much like Canada now, they can select a different cognitive style to be their stupid ubermensch.

And no Satyr, I dont just rescue people one at a time, I have a background in tactics, strategy, and politics, and know the speaker of the house in my state on a first name basis. However, I will walk where angels fear to tread if it is something I know is needed. I can confront my own mortality, but dont expect a group to try. The balance of Conscientia in Synderesis is a delicate one.

And Lyssa, I dont expect people to start off with my sister and I..... he wrote it while bat shit crazy. Ecce Homo and My Sister and I should be last..... have a copy of Jerome Cardan's 'The Book of my Life' when reading Ecce Homo, and a book on Isis and her son when tackling My Sister and I.

Only if your that into Nietzsche youll read his every work, if just in passing, fuck..... whatever. Just think people should see Nietzsche as he saw himself, not as he wanted to be seen. He rejected that persona in his last days.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:07 pm

And no Satyr, I dont just rescue people one at a time, I have a background in tactics, strategy, and politics, and know the speaker of the house in my state on a first name basis. However, I will walk where angels fear to tread if it is something I know is needed. I can confront my own mortality, but dont expect a group to try. The balance of Conscientia in Synderesis is a delicate one.


***

My apologies...I pressed *Edit* instead of *Quote*.
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 587
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : The Female Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:31 pm

Onasander wrote:

Quote :
You can see it in some of C Becks INTJ Contributor posts. That was ths beginning of one long, fucked up boring headache. I dont much like Canada now, they can select a different cognitive style to be their stupid ubermensch.

As I am an INTJ, I happily contributed to the INTJ Forum, (for a short while), until I was unceremoniously kicked off.  What exists on that Forum is distortion of an INTJ.  I felt like an alien there, not one of like mindedness.    C'est la vie, back to my cave.

What is this C Becks INTJ Contributor?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:32 pm

CBeck didnt invent the concept, he was a English major at university at Toronto. The Contributor concept was 'developed' by two Canadian Engineers mapping the cranial nerves through the Supplementry Motor Areas, as well as the Right Dorsal Lateral.

Basically, they shared the idea there was infact two different kinds of INTJs, guys like Nietzsche and me ( they typed him with me, not my idea) and exclusively right hemisphere guys.

INTJ forum was always Anal and Reclusive, ran by INTPs, not INTJs. Head over to INFJ forum, the moderator Motorjax and I go way back, he was in the Navy when I was in the Army, we used to watch movies online and critique them to hell.... wish I had saved our commentary on Rambo 4..... funniest shit ever.

Anyway..... problems with the theories..... shit load of free books and videos on it out there. I threatened to punch one of the brothers un the stomach. The otherone got loopy after I introduced him to Swedenborg's works. They have a third, a cousin who is a neurologist, so Im clenching waiting for round three.

The whole MBTI system has serious flaws, but they showed at least it has a mappable, neurological basis that can be predicted.

I really wasnt expecting to talk about INTJ  typology in a Joker thread. He is a really pissed off ISFJ.
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 587
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : The Female Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:14 pm

Onasander wrote:                

Quote :
INTJ forum was always Anal and Reclusive, ran by INTPs, not INTJs. Head over to INFJ forum, the moderator Motorjax and I go way back, he was in the Navy when I was in the Army, we used to watch movies online and critique them to hell.... wish I had saved our commentary on Rambo 4..... funniest shit ever.

That explains why I did not relate to them.  (BTW, I was tested by Behavioural Science people).

Onasander wrote:

Quote :
They have a third, a cousin who is a neurologist, so Im clenching waiting for round three.

Take a chill pill Laughing 

Onasander wrote:

Quote :
I really wasnt expecting to talk about INTJ  typology in a Joker thread.

Me either....... but you know what, it feels good. Smile sort of like a relief.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:28 pm

I only got to number 27 of Satyr's Encapulation of his views thread, he is a Pythagorean and probably isn't fully aware of it. He would qualify by default for the 'Contributor Type', but has suffered a emotional rift with a former love or female family member in the left dorsal lateral (her type, not his). He can explain her extroverted characteristics (absolutes) but hasnt shown much evidence of the internal processing and valuation. Best he can approach her is on a word-symbolic Boolean Logic Basis, which makes sense because that is what language appears to be to the supplementary motor area.

Must of been a tramatic seperation.

Yeah...... its hardly my first rodeo, your logic provides enough generic cues. What is curious is how you reject her sense of self, her absolutes, but you yourself are forced to do the same..... ordering complexity and proclaiming it as so, despite originally declaring such a occurance paradoxial and made up.

Reason why, is because for you paradox is visual right hemisphere, you dont suspect it can occur in the left where your psychological dependence remains. She is your Incubus, and she will continue to inflict pain on you everytime you try to understand others and their repercussions until you intergrate her sense of self with your own..... by letting her , and reclaiming those alienated mental functions as your iwn birthright..... as it is, you were born with them, it is literally just you.

I doubt your going to whip out some startling revelation no 27 on. Like I said, pretty pathagorian, and your psychological rift is fairly predictable. Doesnt make your philosophy wrong, just makes it generic and predictable..... which sounds insulting on one hand, but if you think about it, is something you can support as it seems to suggest something natural and common sense, and therefor irrefutable to it. No.... not even then, I could break it all down into incoherence.... but why should I? Like I said, generic and predictible. Less the memes, and more neuralogical hardwiring most every human shares.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14429
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:42 pm

Onasander wrote:
I only got to number 27 of Satyr's Encapulation of his views thread, he is a Pythagorean and probably isn't fully aware of it. He would qualify by default for the 'Contributor Type', but has suffered a emotional rift with a former love or female family member in the left dorsal lateral (her type, not his). He can explain her extroverted characteristics (absolutes) but hasnt shown much evidence of the internal processing and valuation. Best he can approach her is on a word-symbolic Boolean Logic Basis, which makes sense because that is what language appears to be to the supplementary motor area.
Ha!!
I knew you came here for a reason.

You need these learned methods...whereas I'm more hands-on.
I smell you.
You leave droppings, unintentionally and intentionally, creeping in the bush...wanting to come closer, to see.
No fancy words, no Jungean system.

You went for the easy answer, didn't you?

Let's begin then...
Yes, if there is one thing about me it is that I am not aware.
I cannot put academic words in contact with my essence, trying to pretend that I'm saying something more complex than I really am.

"Trauma"...pretty common.
One can use it to assault anyone...because anything can be traumatic.
Who has not been traumatized?
Using Astrologers tricks can be impressive.
Tell me...will I go on a long voyage in the near future?

Then the sexual angle...a "female".
Typical....easy.
"Emotional rift".
Yes...you want to see.
You want to understand my distaste for the common.

You come here with a pretext, but now you tell us what you really came here for.

I'm not going to tell you if I think you are right or wrong...doesn't matter much.
You are convinced and this suffices from my end.
I want you to use that mind that seduced millions, and saved dozens, to see me.

Tell me more about my "rift".  
Tell me about her "extroversion".
Was it what traumatized me?
Use Boolean logic.

Onasander wrote:
Must of been a traumatic separation.
Given the amount of information I've freely given over the years, and the mountains of text expressing my views openly and honestly, you should be able to tell me more.
People accuse me of hiding behind computer screens but I'm one of the most known internet characters on these forums.
Even my address has been posted by the brave ones who then run and hide.   

Onasander wrote:
Yeah...... its hardly my first rodeo, your logic provides enough generic cues. What is curious is how you reject her sense of self, her absolutes, but you yourself are forced to do the same..... ordering complexity and proclaiming it as so, despite originally declaring such a occurance paradoxial and made up.
Then you haven't understood.
The "paradox" is linguistic.

Her absolutes?
And who is this "her"?
Tell me more.
Mother....ex-lover...daughter.
Go for the easiest.

Onasander wrote:
Reason why, is because for you paradox is visual right hemisphere, you dont suspect it can occur in the left where your psychological dependence remains.
I am a left-brain thinker...but no paradox.

Actually I'm ambidextrous...
I've had to train myself to use my right side.  

Onasander wrote:
She is your Incubus, and she will continue to inflict pain on you everytime you try to understand others and their repercussions until you intergrate her sense of self with your own..... by letting her , and reclaiming those alienated mental functions as your iwn birthright..... as it is, you were born with them, it is literally just you.
So many words, so little substance.
Do you word-associate...or is language only for effect?

Onasander wrote:
I doubt your going to whip out some startling revelation no 27 on.
Why do you think I stopped there?
Have I reached my wits end?

Onasander wrote:
Like I said, pretty pathagorian, and your psychological rift is fairly predictable.
Order, dear boy, is always predictable.
This is what order is: reliable, patterned, rational...consistent.
Order in the chaos remains as predictable as it can.

Onasander wrote:
Doesnt make your philosophy wrong, just makes it generic and predictable..... which sounds insulting on one hand, but if you think about it, is something you can support as it seems to suggest something natural and common sense, and therefor irrefutable to it. No.... not even then, I could break it all down into incoherence.... but why should I? Like I said, generic and predictible. Less the memes, and more neuralogical hardwiring most every human shares.
But this is more about you.
Madness is unpredictable...insanity....obsession.

Do you value spontaneity?

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
reasonvemotion

avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 587
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : The Female Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:52 am

Have been thinking about this further Onasander and I will have to disagree on some aspects. I believe your description was Extrovert, whereas I firmly believe Satyr is an Introvert. I believe he would, most definitely be, The Protector an INFJ. Introvert, intuitive, feeling, judging.

INFJs are masters of written communication, with a distinctively smooth and warm language. In addition, the sensitivity of INFJs allows them to connect to others quite easily. Their easy and pleasant communication can often mislead bystanders, who might think that the INFJ is actually an extrovert (which he is not).

INFJs take great care of other people’s feelings and expect others to return the favor. Unsurprisingly, people with this personality type are very sensitive and vulnerable to conflicts – even the most rational INFJs may find it quite difficult to not take criticism personally.

INFJs should be careful to avoid “overheating” as their zeal and determination can sometimes get out of hand. As introverts, INFJs need to have some “alone time” every once in a while or otherwise their internal energy reserves will get depleted really quickly. If this happens, the INFJ may surprise everybody around them by withdrawing from all their activities for a while – and since other people usually see INFJs as extroverts, this can leave them both surprised and concerned.

I hope you are enjoying all this attention Satyr. It is almost like being at ILP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14429
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:22 am

reasonvemotion wrote:
I hope you are enjoying all this attention Satyr.  It is almost like being at ILP.
Do you really believe this attention is new to me?
If anything I get too much attention.
I try to disappear into the background but I am often, and after first impressions wear off, thrust into the foreground where I am least comfortable.  

The little boy confuses attracting attention for desiring attention...and he takes himself as an example.
He's an attention whore, and anyone who takes it away from him must be whoring, he assumes.
He tells you he is an attention whore in his own post: he received attention - or so he claims - he is used to it...he has an effect, he is proud of it.
He came here to find someone, a lost lamb...like in the Bible...the Shepherd leaves his flock to rescue that lost lamb.
He comes to rescue, to offer salvation.  
The pretext.
He is already telling you exactly what he is and what he thinks he is motivated by.
A need to dominate all, to gather all before him.
His interest in pop-psychology rooted here, in this personal need.

We might find an indication of it in his declarative expositions...
Onasander wrote:
I get contacted from time to time about stuff. Its a skillset I never used much. If your wondering why Sauwelios is acting loopier thay usual, talking about the Greek Gods metaphorically on a theory of mind basis, and 'Kaballah' its because he only just recently, about 8 months ago, discovered the rudiments of the Seriphot based topological system and Hermeticism. At the rate he moves, he should be where I am in about 30 years. Hence why I dont much give a fuck about internet forums.
Ignoring the self-contradiction, let us focus on the grandiosity of his assertion.
We might find the contradiction repeated later on when he fails to deliver.
Sauwelios might be obsessed with Nietzsche, and currently involved in trying to harmonize him with Modernity, through Strauss, his new guide, but he always struck me as erudite, and rational...whereas here we sense 'hot air' coming our way...punctuated by pseudo-jargon and lettering.
A talent reduced to a recipe book, a 'how to' manual, is always prone to this hyperbole.    

Like shit-Smears who sees "playas" everywhere, admiring the ones who can bullshit the best, who can hustle more effectively, mistaking me for a bad playa because I do not make others like me....he can't understand so he assumes my motive is the same as his, only I fail at it.
He thinks his need is my need.
Or Stewy...who thinks Satyr's loss of brilliance is due to old-age, or some kind of decline, and mistakens his own resentment at being rejected, a sense of loss in self, for a loss in the other.

I have a narcissistic cousin who thinks I'm a narcissist because he can't understand anyone who does not crave attention, and I get attention, so he concludes that I must crave it.
Meanwhile in family get-togethers he is always in the forefront, speaking about his life, his job, his kids, and I am silent rarely speaking about myself or my own, but only about ideas.
You see this disconnect between ideal and real, theory and practice.  

Or you, dear heart, who confused my seductive qualities, my charm, for an intent which was your own.
To mistake the need to draw attention to one's views, one's ideas, for a desire to draw attention to one's self, is typical of female, and modern extroverted psychology.
The distinction cannot be made between personal taste, self-interest, and clarity, perception.
One day I'm a manipulative extroverted ENFJ, using emotion to seduce, the next I am an introverted INFJ, who rejects you sexually because he's a meek man.
But am I?
I would love to have you pleasure me, sweets - treat you like the woman you know you are beneath your social face.
It's a matter of cost/benefit.

Consider this specimen as an example:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
A self-admitting weakling, seeking validation, help, support, resorting to the hyperbolic absolutism of either/or to protect himself from a threatening other...from Ecclesiastes....as a representative of Know Thyself Forum.
The idea is avoided, he goes for the individual...ad hom.
In his last post you can feel his inferiority complex exploding as emotion - fear converted to anger.
In other cases fear is converted to love.

And I quote, dissecting...
Smoochie wrote:
Using race as the sole factor in decision making, is certainly the favoured past time of ignorant retards.
I've underlined the terminology used to escape.
He presumes that race is the "sole" factor...because he needs this totalitarian absolutism to absolutely dismiss what he cannot in detail - he cannot argue against a position point-by-point so he resorts to the easier absolute denial, rejection on absolute moral grounds.
His accusation is focused on the source, not the idea itself.  
An allusion to complexities he cannot fully justify.
The anger is palpable...a defensiveness, a rage produced by fear: fight/flight.
Others like him use the simpler "sexist!!!"...."racist!!!"..."Homophobe!!!"
Fear, anxiety felt in relation to an idea describing the real, turned into an accusation.

Typical modern cowardly duplicity.

It's not that a lie must be corrected, but obsession is on the part of the one uncovering the lie that should never be spoken of aloud.
The obsessive protection of the lie, is cast as an accusation against the others desire to uncover it, disclose it, reveal it.
 
It is the same as when shit-Smears, echoing the thinking of his kind, confused an analysis of human nature for a desire to harm, exploit, to kill.
The display is interesting because it uncovers the inner working of the participants.
They are admitting a personal desire to destroy, do harm to whatever is not like them, or not like the idealized conception of self.
I've met Christians that have admitted that without fear of God they would be evil, they would revert to their true nature and do harm, exploit, destroy.
Without the absolute they would revert to their nature....manimals.  Thier "goodness" is contrived, their selflessness selfish, their morality a mask.  
They, then, assume that an atheist is such as they...and fear him, calling him evil, the antichrist, self-destructive etc.  

Smoochie wrote:
Ecc, you're a fucking a joke. The worse kind. Not one that's hilarious, just pitiful. You're pitiful.

Your preoccupation with race is telling.
The accusation echoes an inner chamber.
He feels pitiful before these ideas...weak, small, vulnerable, unsafe...

A need to not speak of such things...to let the lie continue, to give into shared delusion.
The desire to find clarity amongst the bullshit is a "preoccupation" for the weakling who must turn away from reality, buy into the shared lie, to remain safe....or a need to not speak ill of others so as to not be spoken ill of in turn.
Most Evolution Psychologists would fall within this net of "preoccupations" with what he cannot deal with.

With the shit-Smear, or Krissy the Cow , the reluctance is based on his intuitive admission that to see weakness, imperfection in otherness, or in self, must be accompanied by hate, violence...so best we remain obtuse, ignorant, delusional...positive.  

Smoochie wrote:
Also, your signature is a perfect illustration of your retardation.
Notice the absence of an argument. Pure (re)active, emotion - anger, shame, guilt, insecurity, fear...unleashed as an accusation.
He resorts to sex, obsession - he calls it preoccupation - to hint at a shameful act, but provides no counter-arguments on-point.
A typical, modern, man-child...a manimal....feminization on display.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
reasonvemotion

avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 587
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : The Female Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:13 pm

Let's get rid of the sexual red herring.

You thought I was a man at one stage.

I am guessing my INFJ was correct, as you have skilfully manipulated the post and descended once again into your obsession with ILP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14429
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:18 pm

reasonvemotion wrote:
Let's get rid of the sexual red herring.  

You thought I was a man at one stage.  
Did I?
Link please.

Wait...am I Lyssa?
reasonvemotion wrote:
I am guessing my INFJ was correct, as you have skilfully manipulated the post and descended once again into your obsession with ILP.
Ha!!!
Yes, more sexual overtones.

If those, like you, came here, how obsessed would I remain? a little zoo, a tiny aquarium full of fish.
Why are YOU here?  

My dear...tell me about a perfect evening with Satyr.
In PM.
Do you think me senile?
Memory....
I remember.

---------------------------------------------
Woman...I am drinking white-wine...take advantage of me now...or else fuck off.

Send me a PM, letting me know what you want me to do to you...in my Dionysian state.
Later you will feel me to be meek and docile, when I am Apollonian, more masculine, and more indifferent to your feminine charms.

Act now.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14429
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:00 pm

reasonvemotion wrote:
Let's get rid of the sexual red herring.  

You thought I was a man at one stage.  

I am guessing my INFJ was correct, as you have skilfully manipulated the post and descended once again into your obsession with ILP.
I'm going to need more from you than this, dear.

I am in control here, not you.
Indifference, in me, is not fake, as the kind you are used to.
Expose your neck to me, or continue to fuck manimals, apes, gorillas, whatever.
I really do not care.

If not...then fuck off...continue to consider me meek, or in whatever way you imagine me.
Who, the fuck, cares?

It's easy, dear.
I do not care, for you as a woman.
Is there more?
Sexual release, is not enough...it is easy...a douche-bag, like shit-Smear, and a cunt, like Krissy the cow, can get it.
I want more.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14429
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:59 am

It's too bad Onasander didn't return to show us what made him so popular amongst so many.

Let's follow the moron's reasoning, shall we.
It's interesting, to me, because it exposes the mind of someone who uses a model for understanding, adopts a methodology - in this case Jung's character types - because he can't do so on his own.
The lettering, like astrology, is all he has.
Let me explain to you guys what the turd did, how he thought.
He took my positions concerning females, and female psychology, and presumed that I have been hurt, "traumatized" as he put it. He used psychobabble jargon to hide the simplicity of his insinuation.  

The reasoning goes like this:
If you do not tow-the-line, if you do not fall in step, if you diverge from popular beliefs, then something is wrong with you.
Since we are moderns, who insist that nurture is more influential than nature 999%<>1% no doubt), we can assume that it was an event in the past...a life event.

Like how all criminality must be due to "bad upbringing".
No inherited predisposition....all about social conditions.

Do ya follow turd thinking so far?  

Most likely the "extrovert" female that "traumatized" me was an allusion to my mother.
It almost always is, because the trauma must occur during the child's lifetime, to explain why he is not like everyone else, not "normal"...why he is contrary to the popular, the average.

On a personal side-note let me just expose something here:
My mother is one of the most easygoing, laid-back people I know.
I get my own personality, partly, from her.
She is so much so that she has many friends who all love her.
I'm not exaggerating.  
I think she spanked me once, and another time tried to but I ran and she threw her slipper at me.
The second time it was in Greece. We were poor and I had gone out, like a boy does, climbing fences and trees and I had soiled my shorts with tar from someplace, an electric pole I think.
She got angry because she had no money to buy me new ones and the ones I had were destroyed.
I must have been nine or ten.
Her slipper missed my head by an inch.

The time I did get a beating, consisting of strikes to my legs, I was 6.
She had gone into a store, in Montreal, to buy some groceries.
I asked her to stay outside and play with the snow.
When I saw her coming out I hid behind a letter box, giggling.
She screamed my name.
I did not respond.
She grew desperate, afraid...I still recall the contortions of her face....they scared me, I felt her pain, I lost my appetite for the prank.
I came out of my hiding place.....and after a brief period of relief she became infuriated....rightly so.  
She gave me a spanking back home.
Never did that again.
Her despair mirrored on her face is still with me.
It haunts me.
Like watching someone lose their world in an instance.

Finally we come to the "extrovert" part.
Here the turd uses my positions on modernity to draw conclusions.
The woman who "traumatized" me, making me the "misogynist" that I am, must have been extroverted....meaning modern, a go-getter, a "strong" and "independent" female.

See the thinking here?

This is why I do not use psychological methods, learning them like a "how to" manual.
I just listen to the other speak....he or she tells me everything I need to know.
They want to. It's human nature.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How do modern day psychologists evaluate their clients?
Firstly, they already know the client thinks he needs help, otherwise he would not be there.
They already know something very important about them simply by them coming to their office.
Modern psychiatry is about returning all minds to the norm, to the average, the popular...what they call productive, normal.
Secondly, they let the patient speak for himself.
The patient, essentially, diagnoses himself....the doctor listens, picks up on inflections, body language, repeating themes, symbols, emphasis on words etc.
He looks for patterns.

But these two above did not do that....though there's plenty of material to use, because I hide very little.
No, they take a method, a recipe book, from another, because they cannot think on their own.
Their thoughts fail, despite the help, because they cannot help but inject their conclusions with their own nurtured into them prejudices, their own personal needs, fears, desires.

They do not detach themselves from the subject, which is proven by their already established presuppositions.  
They fail in the one thing one must do, and few can do no matter how much information they are given and how many methods they are trained in. They cannot take themselves out of the equation...they cannot leave their own emotions, interests, out of their projections.

For them:
To speak in a negative way about humans, a type, a group, can only mean you hate them and wish to harm them.
First, presupposition exposing their own mind's workings.
To diverge from the popular beliefs means you are ill, there is something wrong with you.
Second, presupposition exposing their own mind's workings.
All traits are a product of nurturing, not nature...nothing is inherited genetically besides superficial appearances, therefore something "bad" happened in the course of a mind's lifetime to explain why he diverges from the average, the norm and why he dares to utter a negative judgment - no matter if it is fact or not - about a person or a human type or group.
Third, presupposition exposing their own mind's workings.
Words are better than actions. Ergo to say something makes it plausible, just because it is said....like claiming to have an I.Q. of 200 or 300 or whatever.
Therefore, if you say something and repeat it, though you have nothing to justify it with or support it as more or less plausible, automatically makes it respectable, worth consideration, possibly fact.
Fourth, presupposition exposing their own mind's workings.
If you structure a sentence, a string of words, in a way which includes technical jargon, or alludes to a connection to some established authority, it gains validity, even if nothing is said but the simple.
Fifth, presupposition exposing their own mind's workings.

I'll stop there, because these pertain to the dimwit-duo we are concerned with at the moment.

This is why almost all of these types assume that an opinion must, MUST, offer a benefit to the one proposing it as true.
True because they cannot think in gradations of superior or inferior but only in absolutes.
It's because they, no matter how much they try, by going through proxies, and through manuals, cannot think of anything without letting their emotions, their personal interests, desires, cloud their judgments.
The possibility is alien to them.
They cannot even imagine it as possible.

The automatic thought when faced with an opinion is:
"What is his angle, why and how does he benefit from what he is claiming to be true?"
Their own participation in a majority assures them that objectivity is impossible beyond a particular mediocre degree.

So, let's recap the douche-bag judgment process:

1- I am traumatized, because all opinions must be soothing, and if they are not then the trauma is in the mind that speaks them in public.
This is a classic nurture over nature proposition...one that dominates the average, mediocre, modern brain. It infects everything they think.
There's also an insinuation of the "noble savage"...that human beings are kind, loving, nice, and that if they are not then something bad, evil, happened to them.
Modern infantile naivete in a nutshell.

2- A female is responsible, most likely - in the case of a female then a man is responsible.
They reaffirm what they then reject...and in so doing, they expose their own psyche.
It is an attempt to explain my views without actually having to address them; to understand my views without actually having to face them.
If you do not think of females as equal to males, then you must be suffering from an illness, expressing itself as hatred, anger towards females.

3- The female must have been an "extrovert", explaining first why she can traumatize, and also painting her as a modern female....independent, strong, a "I don't take shit from men" gal...some would call her a bitch.
Here the modern norm of extroverted, of spontaneity, is presented as a positive attribute...one that traumatizes those who reject modern values.



Little Onasander came here with his blunt, little Jungean tool, full of techno-babble, and hot-air, and, although, he feigned an interest in another, wanting to establish a connection, he quickly disclosed his true intent, and with it his true qualities.
No need for bragging, posturing, when he suffices to tell one, such as I, all I need to know.

The investigative gratitude towards Satyr when Lyssa fed his hypocritical curiosity, was deliciously weak....his presentation of himself as a guru, another little bite from a puppy-dog...and his hypothetical search for a lost lamb, exposing the goodness of his intentions, was sublime.

Now what can I make of his exchanges with reasonvemotion, the casualness of their banter, their quick connection on the Boolean fields of personality types?


A hint...
If reality is fluid, and the brain needs abstractions, static binary models, then what type of mind would fare best in trying to perceive it?
Would it be a mathematical, binary, brain....or a more artistic, fluid, one?

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
reasonvemotion

avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 587
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : The Female Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:02 am

Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Why are YOU here?  


Let me refresh your memory.


I was invited/dared by you to come here, when you were contributing on the PN Forum

Satyr wrote:
Quote :


Big Brother is protecting you...be happy you have such "powerful" fucktards are looking out for your "equal" well-being.

But if you wish to REALLY test yourself against me...then you know where I live.
Where the satyr lives few dare enter...are you one?
I doubt it.
There you will not have this douche-bag, moderator, watching over you, using his own emasculation as a reference point to protect you from me.

Do you dare?
I doubt it.

Know Thyself


It was for that reason alone, I ventured forth,,,,,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14429
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:38 am

reasonvemotion wrote:
Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Why are YOU here?  


Let me refresh your memory.


I was invited/dared by you to come here, when you were contributing on the PN Forum

Satyr wrote:
Quote :


Big Brother is protecting you...be happy you have such "powerful" fucktards are looking out for your "equal" well-being.

But if you wish to REALLY test yourself against me...then you know where I live.
Where the satyr lives few dare enter...are you one?
I doubt it.
There you will not have this douche-bag, moderator, watching over you, using his own emasculation as a reference point to protect you from me.

Do you dare?
I doubt it.

Know Thyself


It was for that reason alone, I ventured forth,,,,,

Ah, yes...so you didn't really want to "Know Thyself"...you were content to stay as you were?


Let me ask again:
Why are YOU here?

You told me why you came, but why are you staying?



_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
reasonvemotion

avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 587
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : The Female Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:29 pm

Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Let me ask again:
Why are YOU here?

Quote :
You told me why you came, but why are you staying?


You are one intense little fucker aren't you.



I am my own person, so this part of the world is as good as any.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14429
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:32 pm

And no response is a response.
Maybe you should try to figure me out.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
reasonvemotion

avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 587
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : The Female Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:44 pm


Satyr wrote

Quote :
And no response is a response.


It is the truth, were you expecting more than that.


Satyr wrote:

Quote :
Maybe you should try to figure me out.



I am trying to, but it is proving to be difficult.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:00 pm

Hello, Reason. Long time no talk. How have you been?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:46 pm

Sorry, I was busy wallowing in Apathy doing other stuff that may or may not be more important to attempt another response.

Made this thread originally on my birthday, thinking for whatever reasons about J. It's now aparently only.about Satyr, so sorry Joker.

I made a reply way back then, but tried to post it ten times, site didn't take.

From memory:
1) Your facts about how the brain controls the hands is incorrect, the opposite hemisphere controls the hand in question, you attemped to contradict me, but only supported my argument. Arguing further your ambidextrous like me doesn't help, only further cements my arguments. Thats what the SMA does..... cooridinates ideas and motor skills...

2) http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/0919123376
I recommend every avid forum user buy this very, very cheap book. Everything here screams it, most of all Satyr.... even the name he chose, and the way he puts people down sexually. Your the poster boy.

If I recall correctly, your Dutch. The kaleidoscope jungian institute is based in the Netherlands, ran by Anias if I recall correctly (old memories here). She specializes in sexuality issues, has some strange stuff up on literotica.com..... she can treat you.

However, there are only a handful of people on earth with enough of a grasp of the classical vice-virtue emotional mainframe in the mind, region by region, it's interrelated cytoarchitecture and sequencing of crainial nerves to outmaneuver the phallic inflation complex you have. I happen to be one of them. Yes, I can fix it, and yes, you will deny it, now and tomorrow and for a long time..... but yes, I can.

I very briefly skimmed your posts since, something about me being a system builder for knowing MBTI. Its a hundred year old theory, and I didn't build it. It has serious issues. Attacking someone for being a systems builder is very Nietzschean. I dont, only model of the mind I ever built was a logic clone calculator to process strategic quadratical focal-data..... it's a adaptation of Ramon Llull's medieval computer, but much more advanced..... it works..... it cant write poetry, but can calculate dialectic concepts from 4 different points of view simultaneously, which has never been tried before. But it only functions on aspects if predictive, a priori logic, hence a clone.... lacks raw inventive intelligence, more like a interactive puzzle than anything.

I know several dozens of systems..... I didnt build them though. I just learned them. Some people knit, I stare into the soul.

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:59 pm

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IOr7Vo_4GyU

Here is a introduction to mapping mbti to crainiak nerves, video from 80s, it has a few issues, but still, it's the startrej enterprise in comparison to how you structure your ideas here; a raft lost at sea. I started you off with Heiddegar, but you can go back and watch the videos. And no, it wont teach you to solve the phallic inflation issues you have, the basal ganglia and thalmus wasnt mapped out well enough back then.

Strongly recommend buying the book all, its a real eye opener, will explain most everything Satyr says.
Back to top Go down
There Will Be Blood

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-09-08
Location : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:57 am

You should talk about yourself more, what are your feelings on the matter? That would if honest be more interesting, of greater insight. Get to the heart and matter of it all.

Quote :
I recommend every avid forum user buy this very, very cheap book.

Got any cliff notes? I always write extensive cliff notes after I've read a book I like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mo
Lamb
avatar

Gender : Male Aries Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 34
Location : Northerly

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:54 am

Contra,

What is the latest obscure and unfortunate previously copyrighted (and minimum two centuries old) text that I can find on Project Gutenberg, that nobody in their right mind should be reading but might, according to you, actually explain phenomena not yet grasped at the furthest boundaries of all our current technological and scientific advancement? --And, if the writer was a mathematician, as well as a fashion designer, a cook, and a physicist, and someone who was once a Duke or a Baron or a Lord or an Earle... that would be great. Hook me up, brethren. What are you into these days?

Remember what's-his-name? Swedenborg, I think? You were fucking with me, weren't you? The first few pages of that shit were like reading an Amish treatise on laser fusion energy. I put it down, and laughed. I don't say that as an insult, though. There's no disrespect for you, on my part, nor will you hear any from me. I think you know that. I've said that much before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
There Will Be Blood

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-09-08
Location : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:25 am

Context? Or what's the point unless you're trying to make some kind of overall, unclear impression.

Coulda, Shoulda PM.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:11 am

I've tried to covert it to pdf format, but it comes out a bit funny.
Anfang, help!


Here we go:

The Phallic Quest: Priapus and Masculine Inflation (Studies in Jungian Psychology) - James Wyly:


Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/dmuvfve8vxf997k/wyly-tpq.epub

http://www.mediafire.com/download/i170urmerdcab7g/wyly-tpq.pdf


Back to top Go down
Anfang

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1990
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 33
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:31 am

Sanders wrote:
Made this thread originally on my birthday, thinking for whatever reasons about J. It's now aparently only.about Satyr, so sorry Joker.

Amazing.

"You know, I'm not important, this is not about me, it's about Jack. So on my birthday, I inquired about my friend Jack. - Because I care, because I'm worried about him as I've pointed out in the very first post, eh, I mean, for whatever reason. All I wanted was to get in contact with Jack! But read for yourself! It's now Satyr this and Satyr that. I didn't start talking about Satyr. And if it looks like I started and continue talking about Satyr then it's some Voodoo shit, or you have to check your eyes!

I'm really sorry Jack, if you should ever read this, but I did my very best to find you!

Yours,
Colonel Sanders

P.S.:
Remember Bob from school? Yeah, that douche-bag is now speaker of the house in my state! Who would have thought that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1990
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 33
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:36 am

Thirsty, I'll try later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14429
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:09 am

Ummm, sorry to interrupt, but I lost a penny.

If anybody finds one it's mine.

It's value is...whatever the exchange rate is for pennies, minus a finder's fee.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Anfang

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1990
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 33
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive? Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:41 am

Maybe this pdf is better. I used Calibre and tuned a few parameters to get the page proportions about right. More fine-tuning would require manual html editing of the epub file.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Is Joker Still Around/Alive?

Back to top Go down
 
Is Joker Still Around/Alive?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Is Joker Still Around/Alive?
» Saddam Hussein is alive and living area .. Mikras South Yemen? !!
» gypsies present day readings
» My Spirit Guide: is he right?
» Keeping the baby alive...

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: