Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Primal Rage's Codes of Honor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

Primal Rage's Codes of Honor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Primal Rage's Codes of Honor Primal Rage's Codes of Honor - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:41 pm

O.K.

Let's not fall victim to Satyr's prodding.

I'm done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primal Rage's Codes of Honor Primal Rage's Codes of Honor - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:59 pm

My brother used to pretend he was an actual girl in a MMO game. Seduced people into giving him an insane amount of favours, even had his girlfriend talk for him on Teamspeak. Been extremely skeptical in appropriating unsubstantiated double standards ever since. Primal, what would your reaction be if it was a man all along? For arguments sake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primal Rage's Codes of Honor Primal Rage's Codes of Honor - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:03 pm

There Will Be Blood wrote:
My brother used to pretend he was an actual girl in a MMO game. Seduced people into giving him an insane amount of favours, even had his girlfriend talk for him on Teamspeak. Been extremely skeptical in appropriating unsubstantiated double standards ever since. Primal, what would your reaction be if it was a man all along? For arguments sake.

That made me chuckle Very Happy

I would be disgusted, of course. This happened to me on Facebook one time, actually.
Back to top Go down
Recidivist

Recidivist

PostSubject: Re: Primal Rage's Codes of Honor Primal Rage's Codes of Honor - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 9:50 pm

Primal Rage wrote:
How old are you?
Indeed.

Some of us would like to know.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Primal Rage's Codes of Honor Primal Rage's Codes of Honor - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm

No more than 35, I would say.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
dannerz

PostSubject: Re: Primal Rage's Codes of Honor Primal Rage's Codes of Honor - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:22 pm

Hello. I'll respond to some of your list.

Primal Rage wrote:
1. Cast down despair
Are you implying that people are able to choose how they feel?

Quote :
2. Overcome the fear of death; no cowardice shall abide in my heart!
That one sounds like a good idea, the fear has to be replaced with something better.

Quote :
5. Rage, pain, and hatred are your friends - get to know them very well
A lot of people can't overpower their base emotions and feelings for higher purposes. If your will is strong enough and healthy enough, it can wield negativity and then it is helpful, but, for a common lay person, rage leads to mistakes and dumb shit. Therefor according to mass morality, rage is bad. Mass morality is a generalization meant for the most base common persons.

Quote :
6. Balance is for cowards - Live life to the extreme
Here I think you are referring to the mass morality balance, such as: "Avoid anything disruptive."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primal Rage's Codes of Honor Primal Rage's Codes of Honor - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:33 pm

I think that emotions can be controlled depending upon the will of the individual.

When I referred to balance, I meant mediocrity - remaining safe inside a narrow bubble of a world. I recommend adventure, exploration into the unknown - Viking will to power.
Back to top Go down
dannerz

PostSubject: Re: Primal Rage's Codes of Honor Primal Rage's Codes of Honor - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:37 pm

Self mastery probably requires multiple types of extremes, when compared to the masses and moderns. What are the main extremes which you value most? My favorite extremes have to do with artistic creativity and also remembering goals for a long period of time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Primal Rage's Codes of Honor Primal Rage's Codes of Honor - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:40 pm

The main extremities that I value the most are bravery and strength ( mental fortitude and physical/athletic ).

Back to top Go down
dannerz

PostSubject: Re: Primal Rage's Codes of Honor Primal Rage's Codes of Honor - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:57 pm

Alright.
When talking about physical athletic strength, are you saying it is best during combat? Or best for doing laborous work and jobs? Years ago human energy was the only productive force we had besides water mills and horses. But now gas, electricity, gun powder, etc. give energy for either combat or economic processes. What about something like a strong immune system, or longevity?

Mental fortitude, that too probably has many aspects and properties belonging to the term.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Primal Rage's Codes of Honor Primal Rage's Codes of Honor - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Primal Rage's Codes of Honor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2