Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Guidance from elders

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Guidance from elders  Empty
PostSubject: Guidance from elders Guidance from elders  EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 4:01 pm

word12

Last edited by polishyouth on Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guidance from elders Guidance from elders  EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 12:14 pm

Hilarious drama and confusion, but you're not Polish. You simply have no clue, and that's why you can't fake it.

If you speak Polish, then let's meet on gg and have a chat, shall we?  sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guidance from elders Guidance from elders  EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 1:03 pm

dzien dobry pani... ogorki
do widzenia

*bows*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guidance from elders Guidance from elders  EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 2:52 pm

word12

Last edited by polishyouth on Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Guidance from elders Guidance from elders  EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 3:34 pm

A good self-examination is the master key to the heart of another (Know Thyself) - Baltasar Gracián

I recommend to read Baltasar Gracián and Michel de Montaigne, to start with.

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts

PostSubject: Re: Guidance from elders Guidance from elders  EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 4:05 pm

word12

Last edited by polishyouth on Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Guidance from elders Guidance from elders  EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 4:31 pm

Adam Smith is a good start for economics.

Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva
apaosha

PostSubject: Re: Guidance from elders Guidance from elders  EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 4:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Guidance from elders Guidance from elders  EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 11:37 am

polishyouth wrote:
As this is my first post on this forum I would like to introduce myself shortly. I'm about to become 17 in April and me and my family migrated to England over 6 years ago from Poland escaping the economic situation which threatened my family with homelessnesses. My family from my grandmothers side used to be peasants with little if any land but are and from my fathers side it was an intellectual environment (my grand-grand father was a principle of a school and i have a relative who is a mathematician with strong links within the government) but it all has fallen apart when Nazis executed him which resulted in poverty and my grandfather being a heavy drinker and violent family member.
I really felt detached  my peers as I felt and finally became totally sure that I'm distinctively different to majority which resulted in two depressions and emotional breakdown but I came to respect and accept myself which led to emotional stability.
I came to this forum led by reading little of Evola, Nietzsche and just generally contemplating the reality and propaganda I'm receiving on daily basis at school with my extremely limited understanding of each of these things.

How do you explain your taking to Pro-NS writers like N. and Evola, given the family history of death at their hands you just stated?

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm

PostSubject: Re: Guidance from elders Guidance from elders  EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 4:06 pm

word12

Last edited by polishyouth on Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Guidance from elders Guidance from elders  EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 6:39 pm

polishyouth wrote:
N. wasn't pro NS as far as I'm aware he rejected his German origins and claimed to be of Polish nobility - he also stated  that he would have all the anti-semitics shot. Besides I have no issue in learning and contemplating upon upon works written by anybody, even If they would considered me unworthy and preyed for my demise. As an Arabic saying states: Examine what is said, not him who speaks.
That being said I would happily invade Germany If there was an opportunity and repay the offspring of people who who plundered my fatherland.

Yea, I thought so. Now that I know, I can point you out to the following first:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And,

Satyr wrote:
"Anti-Semitism is a prolongation of Jewish Dialectics and to feed into it prolongs it even more.

One does not hate a virus, one understands it to remain healthy.
A noble spirit is grateful to the virus because it distinguishes it, and keeps it alert, vigilant, aware, conscious.
Hating the Semites feeds into their identity as eternal victims, those chosen to suffer on behalf of God.

In short, hating a virus, in this case a memetic one, for being what it is, is no different than hating a lion for being what it is. If you enter the domain of a lion you can expect it to attack you, if you understand the lion's nature. If you do not understand it then blame yourself, not the lion, if you fall victim to its nature. A noble spirit, an Aryan man, does not blame anyone but himself, he takes responsibility for whatever happens to him. In this case the virus is one identifying with being the chosen noes. Chosen for what? Chosen by God to suffer. They are the meme of victim-hood, now morphing into Christianity, and Islam. To hate one who identifies with being hated, excluded, is to feed into his psychosis. Furthermore, one does not hate something for being the only thing it can be...one fights it, defends himself against it, takes precautions, but he does not hate it.

Not only that but a man is thankful for his enemies...he honors them for keeping him fit, aware...for identifying him as 'not them'. The virus maintains out autoimmune system in health. It challenges us. We do not give into it, we kill it, if we can...but we do not hate it. An emotion is a weakness, it is insecurity."

N.'s point was what Satyr said above. He was only anti-anti-semitic in that sense; doesn't mean his ideas were not pro-NS, because NS is more than about just anti-semitism.

N. criticized the Germans of his day, not Germans per se. To despise, is not to disavow your heritage.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Guidance from elders Guidance from elders  EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 7:01 pm

"N wasn't anti-semitic"

Judophiles always declare this right away about Nietzsche, revealing their underlying insecurities and deep resentment.

Liberal atheists always do their damnedest to distance Nietzsche from Nazism, I almost wonder why.

But the victors rewrite history in their own favor, don't they?

Last edited by Æon on Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guidance from elders Guidance from elders  EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:04 pm

polishyouth wrote:
I was afraid I was going to ridicule myself in front of you people and I regretfully admit this is what it ended up as. I'm serious about my question about politics, economics and history - where could I start reading up to get a base knowledge which could allow me to then do my own research and educating? I'm sorry this post ended up as a mess but I was tired at the time and wasn't thinking clearly.
Thanks.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kitten, isn't it just awesome how much fun we and the "intelligēns" have when you hide behind this mask?

No need to be the malakas all the time, isn't it?

And if you only didn't confuse fear with being responsible, we could title our play 'The Three Musketeers & D'Artagnan In A Skirt'.

But, are you sure that you're not hiding anything from me?

Are you sure that she wasn't a Baroness, a land owner, who sponsored a development of an academia, and he was a German industrialist, pretty high up in the army?

Well, kitten, you know better than anybody else, right?

So, when are we going to have a chat... in Polish?    lol!  

p.s.
"a small e-commerce based business", huh?

Kitten, you confuse media with 'the who, and the what'.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Guidance from elders Guidance from elders  EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:36 pm

Æon wrote:
"N wasn't anti-semitic"

Judophiles always declare this right away about Nietzsche, revealing their underlying securities and deep resentment.

Liberal atheists always do their damnedest to distance Nietzsche from Nazism, I almost wonder why.

But the victors rewrite history in their own favor, don't they?

Yea; its because he spoiled their game.

No longer can J.-Xt. after N. continue to pretend the "virtuous" humanitarian event it was posing to be. He exposed the nihilistic agenda- the taming, the levelling, the diminishing, the extinguishing of everything noble, the feminization of philosophy... life's highest art.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guidance from elders Guidance from elders  EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:07 am

word12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guidance from elders Guidance from elders  Empty

Back to top Go down

Guidance from elders
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: