Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Physical attractiveness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
There Will Be Blood

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-09-08
Location : Taiwan

PostSubject: Physical attractiveness Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Notice the contrast between the highest ideals of beauty between cultures displayed through their own animations. I agree with both within their own sphere. For the Indo-Aryan greater & more unique heredity is found in the smaller pupils, eyes more slanted, deeper sockets. For Orientals crazy big pupils, shallow sockets, rounder eyes, and I'm pretty sure of a significant width between eyes. Both have the most stricking effect with a look of greater sophistication. Its as if these mixtures of characteristics give proper expression to the  archetype ideals of said race. Aryan then becomes extremely upright, dominant, enticing, a beauty of an intimidating nature, nurture through example. The Oriental then shows itself as cute, submissive, naturally alluring, nurture through intimacy. When they borrow eachothers archtype ideals, even though this is a much bigger concentration of their own normative characteristics, the beauty becomes less striking as the phenotype give no proper expression to intended genotype. A similar element of this dynamic can be recognized through the comparison of voices. Notice the difference between say Zhang Ziyi and Angelina Jolie, it truly lives up to and is in total symmetry with these visual ideals, together with said inherited personalities. All within these grand archetypes.


Some examples:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



For contrast:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Good looking, yet mediocre, dull, unable to be considered truly beautifull. The archtypes have then swapped places, together with personality, a kind of asymmetry in essence.



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
There Will Be Blood

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-09-08
Location : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Physical attractiveness Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:27 pm

Other than in anime, which I don't really consider as art have I yet to find anyone to really touch upon this Oriental beauty to my descriptions of it.

Though I did find the Aryan; through Godess Charmaine Olivia.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
There Will Be Blood

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-09-08
Location : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Physical attractiveness Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:49 am

Best looking in the world?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Japanese went crazy for her, that brought on Western attention whom mostly agree. It's a great balance between the two archetype beauties, a perfect synchronization of contradictory unique characteristics typically indicative of conventional beauty. The archetype of archetypes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dannerz



Gender : Male Posts : 29
Join date : 2014-02-21
Location : edmonton alberta

PostSubject: Re: Physical attractiveness Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:42 pm

I already told this to stuart, but I saw a documentory long ago talking about how sexually attractive looking people have a higher IQ, they are stronger, and healthier. This is a generalization. Not always the same. But, from somewhere, we got a mate picking instinct which was survival geared. It is an instinct.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hrodeberto

avatar

Gender : Male Capricorn Posts : 1343
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 31
Location : Nova Universalis

PostSubject: Re: Physical attractiveness Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:26 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hrodeberto

avatar

Gender : Male Capricorn Posts : 1343
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 31
Location : Nova Universalis

PostSubject: Re: Physical attractiveness Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:07 pm

.


Last edited by Supra-Aryanist on Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Physical attractiveness Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:47 am

Is that all that matters? Just the superficial appearance?
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

avatar

Gender : Male Capricorn Posts : 1343
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 31
Location : Nova Universalis

PostSubject: Re: Physical attractiveness Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:07 am

And that avatar of yours?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Physical attractiveness Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:09 am

Saoirse Ronan
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15331
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Physical attractiveness Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:12 am

Zara wrote:
Is that all that matters? Just the superficial appearance?

If you repeat the words often enough, like magical incantations, they might become true...and, then, even you might begin to believe in them, and not harbor a doubt...

"Appearances are superficial....appearances are superficial....they mean nothing..."

Repeat constantly...if possible find a choir to accompany you in the chant.
It works.

No, appearances are not "all that matters" but when surrounded by idiots who deny their relevance, then it is one of the things that matters.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Hrodeberto

avatar

Gender : Male Capricorn Posts : 1343
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 31
Location : Nova Universalis

PostSubject: Re: Physical attractiveness Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:13 am

Yes, I've already be made aware of who she is.
Rather, I'm asking in relevance to your appearance being superficial remark.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Physical attractiveness Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:13 pm

Supra-Aryanist wrote:
Yes, I've already be made aware of who she is.
Rather, I'm asking in relevance to your appearance being superficial remark.

A man stopped me in my tracks, one time, and thought I was her...lol..but, yes, it shouldn't matter as much as my personhood.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Physical attractiveness Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:18 pm

Why use the image of a person who looks like you, instead of an image of you?
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

avatar

Gender : Male Capricorn Posts : 1343
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 31
Location : Nova Universalis

PostSubject: Re: Physical attractiveness Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:33 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Why use the image of a person who looks like you, instead of an image of you?

What's wrong with that?
It's the extension with which I chose mine.


Last edited by Supra-Aryanist on Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Physical attractiveness Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:38 pm

Avatars are images that for some reason you associate with yourself.
I reckon that if the intention is to show a physical association, there is no substitute for the real thing.
Unless what you are posting is an idealized image of yourself. It tells me "I look almost like that" or "I wish I looked like that".
So why not use the real thing?
Because it's not as good as the ideal.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 941
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Physical attractiveness Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:46 pm

So what's it say when you switch your gender?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Physical attractiveness Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:56 pm

A woman can wear pants, boots, cowboy hats... but can she wear a suit? A woman in a suit is improper, it's an affront to the good uses of society. What's a suit though... isn't it fabric to cover your skin with, like all other fabric? Is it a symbol? A symbol of a gentleman, of being a member of private group into which you are allowed only by merit of birth?
Does it bother you if I wear a suit? Smile
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

avatar

Gender : Male Capricorn Posts : 1343
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 31
Location : Nova Universalis

PostSubject: Re: Physical attractiveness Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:37 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Avatars are images that for some reason you associate with yourself.
I reckon that if the intention is to show a physical association, there is no substitute for the real thing.
Unless what you are posting is an idealized image of yourself. It tells me "I look almost like that" or "I wish I looked like that".
So why not use the real thing?
Because it's not as good as the ideal.

Got it.
It tells me: "I don't want my appearance to potentially hinder and digress discourse."
Similarly with forgoing an age reference.
All the while, there's a placement of insecurities and deflection; a veneer of sorts.
How appearance does matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Physical attractiveness Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:45 pm

Supra-Aryanist wrote:

It tells me: "I don't want my appearance to potentially hinder and digress discourse."

And yet specifically chose an image that looks like you?
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 941
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Physical attractiveness Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:54 pm

phoneutria wrote:
A woman can wear pants, boots, cowboy hats... but can she wear a suit? A woman in a suit is improper, it's an affront to the good uses of society. What's a suit though... isn't it fabric to cover your skin with, like all other fabric? Is it a symbol? A symbol of a gentleman, of being a member of private group into which you are allowed only by merit of birth?
Does it bother you if I wear a suit? Smile

So designating yourself male is a cover for what?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Physical attractiveness Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:09 pm

I suppose it is an affront to the good uses of society.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 941
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Physical attractiveness Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:36 pm

Are you a part time or full time rebel?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Physical attractiveness Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:50 pm

Supra-Aryanist wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
Avatars are images that for some reason you associate with yourself.
I reckon that if the intention is to show a physical association, there is no substitute for the real thing.
Unless what you are posting is an idealized image of yourself. It tells me "I look almost like that" or "I wish I looked like that".
So why not use the real thing?
Because it's not as good as the ideal.

Got it.
It tells me: "I don't want my appearance to potentially hinder and digress discourse."
Similarly with forgoing an age reference.
All the while, there's a placement of insecurities and deflection; a veneer of sorts.
How appearance does matter.

I agree with the first part. Image, ultimately, should not matter...what one says SHOULD.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Physical attractiveness Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:26 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
Are you a part time or full time rebel?

Not even part-time, it's a hobby.
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

avatar

Gender : Male Capricorn Posts : 1343
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 31
Location : Nova Universalis

PostSubject: Re: Physical attractiveness Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:29 pm

Zara wrote:
Supra-Aryanist wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
Avatars are images that for some reason you associate with yourself.
I reckon that if the intention is to show a physical association, there is no substitute for the real thing.
Unless what you are posting is an idealized image of yourself. It tells me "I look almost like that" or "I wish I looked like that".
So why not use the real thing?
Because it's not as good as the ideal.

Got it.
It tells me: "I don't want my appearance to potentially hinder and digress discourse."
Similarly with forgoing an age reference.
All the while, there's a placement of insecurities and deflection; a veneer of sorts.
How appearance does matter.

I agree with the first part. Image, ultimately, should not matter...what one says SHOULD.

What predetermines what someone says?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Physical attractiveness Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:30 pm

Wait, we're not all just pulling words from a hat here?

Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Physical attractiveness

Back to top Go down
 
Physical attractiveness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Are all physical illnesses attacks from demons?
» mold in apartment/physical pain
» physical attack-is this spiritual?
» Alien Implants in People – Physical Characteristics Found
» Behavior problems, minor physical anomalies & the hand!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: