Share | 

Chatbox archive

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:59 am

I am "simply" grateful.

Your acknowledgement of actually reading my posts….. astonishment you choose to reply.  

I have wanted for so long, to tell you I am dazzled by your wit, overawed with your intellect, but intimidated by your sarcasm.
You are magnificent, nevertheless.

Quote :

No, you have been injured in some way. Rejected. You reek of it.

You guessed.   My hero.

Our secret. Did you touch yourself and think of me while watching Blue is a warm colour, were you flushed and satisfied and then that nasty desire came back, so you watched it again.

I totally understand your boredom with the countryside, every narcissist needs an audience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Recidivist

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:39 am

phoneutria wrote:
No.
Work is what I do to afford leisure time in order to pursue what is most important to me.
Culture and art do not flourish in a pit of hunger, dumbass.
Plenty of philosophers, writers and artists lived a subsistence existence.
But Phony, you're talking about middle class hobbies.
Some of us do low paid, menial work, because our real passions lie elsewhere. They're more than hobbies.

You, on the other hand, are a typical liberal hypocrite, looking for something to past the time, because the world has failed to meet your expectations. I bet you just love going to museums and art galleries.

Quote :
Do try and keep your spite off the carpet. These stains are so tough to remove.
You perceive spite where there is none. The truth digs deep no?

Quote :
phoneutria wrote:

The researcher is thrilled with understanding the the current totality of psycho-historical forces perceives as being its organizational structure of nature.

There, fixed you another quote. Anything for you.
I admit, you're good at mundane, administrative work like crossing the t's and dotting the i's. Fixing broken text. Editing.

But there's no indication of any deeper comprehension.

My point was that it requires one to step outside the current zeitgeist to fully understand the time we live in. That's not the province of any ordinary researcher, who would still judge history from the security of their secular, liberal cradle.

phoneutria wrote:
And so was the Luddites.
Indeed.
But changing perspective reveals them to be something completely different from how history has tried to paint them. Noble men opposed to the denigration of nature, who valued quality over quantity.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Recidivist

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:47 am

reasonvemotion wrote:
I am "simply" grateful.

Your acknowledgement of actually reading my posts….. astonishment you choose to reply.  

I have wanted for so long, to tell you I am dazzled by your wit, overawed with your intellect, but intimidated by your sarcasm.
You are magnificent, nevertheless.

Quote :

No, you have been injured in some way. Rejected. You reek of it.

You guessed.   My hero.

Our secret. Did you touch yourself and think of me while watching Blue is a warm colour, were you flushed and satisfied and then that nasty desire came back, so you watched it again.

I totally understand your boredom with the countryside, every narcissist needs an audience.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:56 pm

Recidivist wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
No.
Work is what I do to afford leisure time in order to pursue what is most important to me.
Culture and art do not flourish in a pit of hunger, dumbass.
Plenty of philosophers, writers and artists lived a subsistence existence.  
But Phony, you're talking about middle class hobbies.
Some of us do low paid, menial work, because our real passions lie elsewhere. They're more than hobbies.

You, on the other hand, are a typical liberal hypocrite, looking for something to past the time, because the world has failed to meet your expectations. I bet you just love going to museums and art galleries.  

So I'm a middle-class, barren, single old woman that hangs out in art galleries? LOL
You should make a post in "People Reading". You win the prize big time.

You don't realize that, but the only difference between you and me is a coupe extra zeroes on my pay check... but I won't get into the futile argument of proving what my passions are. Please carry on with your marionette. I think she should have really thick glasses and a flowy scarf. OH... can she have a bowler hat?

Quote :

Quote :
phoneutria wrote:

The researcher is thrilled with understanding the the current totality of psycho-historical forces perceives as being its organizational structure of nature.

There, fixed you another quote. Anything for you.
I admit, you're good at mundane, administrative work like crossing the t's and dotting the i's. Fixing broken text. Editing.

But there's no indication of any deeper comprehension.

My point was that it requires one to step outside the current zeitgeist to fully understand the time we live in. That's not the province of any ordinary researcher, who would still judge history from the security of their secular, liberal cradle.  

Oh I get what you're saying. I can't see the world as you do because I haven't experienced the pain that you have.

Do you know where I am from?
Where I am from, when I was born, there was no secular, liberal craddle. "Liberals" were hunted down and shot by the military.

As I said, please fell free to think of me as anything you want, but don't expect your stings to hit. "Truth" only hurts when it is actually true.
I think your effort would be better spent elsewhere. Making a hard, honorable living, maybe?

Quote :

phoneutria wrote:
And so was the Luddites.
Indeed.
But changing perspective reveals them to be something completely different from how history has tried to paint them. Noble men opposed to the denigration of nature, who valued quality over quantity.  

Well, let's be fair to the Navajo. It's not like they were going out and rioting and breaking other people's shit. Smile
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:39 am

Recidivist

Most would agree that philosophy is an attitude of the mind.....identified by a curiosity to know, a tolerant viewpoint, an eagerness to examine everything without prejudice and without opinion formed before having the evidence for its truth.

Yet I wonder about you.  You lack this basic philosophical attitude which certainly puts a question mark on your claim to a philosophical disposition.  You are by my reckoning a conservative cautious man, which is by itself not a flaw, but I suspect you believe what you do is the right way and what you think is without error, one could say...... you have a closed mind.

.......... "You really are a silly fellow," said Diogenes. "Surely you wouldn't have painted figs instead of real ones. And yet you pass over the genuine practice of wisdom and would be satisfied with what is merely written."

scratch 

My sarcasm goes over your head, or you recommend films you have not seen yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:12 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
There Will Be Blood

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:56 am

reasonvemotion wrote:
My sarcasm goes over your head, or you recommend films you have not seen yourself.

Weren't you like so called fucking with people before, and then some made remarks as to the nature of it all. And poof! Vanshed!! Now prancing back as though nothing took place. The way I see it there must be one of two options. Either some remark hit home, bettering process was probably enacted, here to prove it to self somehow(not precisely sure how that works). Or just further fucking. Going with former for now, but don't giveaway too easily. Not knowing, always guessing makes life more interesting.

I think you owe an explanation Misses & mabey an apology to someone special. I know, almost all have the fear of rejection. So they often reject the rejectors in their hearts first, less painful. But at the end of the day a kind of self-deceit. Show yourself to be better! At the very least it could be an entertaining lie if that's who really you are which I'm guessing is not the case. But anyways I think you get the whole point. Please don't leave and this will be fun regardless. Post more often.

This should help you open up a bit more.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And eh, take it easy man. This aint life or death. Okay man?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:37 am

I left because of the death threat made.  

I was upset by it. I now understand Satyr's distress with a situation involving threats to his family made by a poster on PN.  The difference was Satyr complained and asked for assistance from the Administrators of PN, whereas on here I did not have that luxury and was told it was a "female thing" by the Oracle Recidivist.  

Yes, I came back and I can tell you are thrilled.

The rest of your post is schoolyard mentality and all it confirms is you are delusional.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Recidivist

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:00 am

reasonvsemotion wrote:
Most would agree that philosophy is an attitude of the mind.....identified by a curiosity to know, a tolerant viewpoint, an eagerness to examine everything without prejudice and without opinion formed before having the evidence for its truth.
Philosophy is not an attitude. It is an inquiry into the fundamental questions regarding existence. I always post evidence to support my viewpoints.

What you describe is a female psychological disposition common in this age.

Quote :
Yet I wonder about you. You lack this basic philosophical attitude which certainly puts a question mark on your claim to a philosophical disposition. You are by my reckoning a conservative cautious man, which is by itself not a flaw, but I suspect you believe what you do is the right way and what you think is without error, one could say...... you have a closed mind.
After you've exposed yourself as being psychologically unstable, a weakness which others will quite rightly take advantage of, then there is this attempt to present yourself as a rational thinker (with more than a hint of revenge). It's funny, like watching a kid clowning around. But it's also disturbing, because you're a grown adult.

Quote :
Why did you remove your avatar picture right after I posted a review of Blue is the Warmest Color?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
There Will Be Blood

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:03 am

Don't know what a schoolward mentality is. Delusional or deluded? Big distinction there. I may be wrong, but a clear mind, logical consitency, etc remain. Damn, if I were you I'd probaly trust me more than you. What kind of fucked up motivations are behind all this?? But I like crazy. The greatest possible case for you would be that of boredom and satifaction in fucking around. Sorry if connecting certain dots offends, if wrong, then correct in great detail. Never take anything personally in life. I don't, more clarity, greater ultimate satifaction. Life simple consists of a series of trade-offs, one giant buiness trip. Those who don't agree are just simply the True Believers.

If that counts as a death threat, then I've received more than a hundred. Strangley never even once broken a slight sweat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:21 am

reasonvemotion wrote:

I was upset by it.

Come on, what Primal Rage said was a joke.
I wouldn't even call it a 'dark humour'.

So, what's your opinion about metal bands and their lyrics?

http://www.darklyrics.com/index.html

"Can't take it, never could
Time to end it, wish you would
Friends and family, they're all gone
Life for you is just a con
Dig yourself a hole in the ground
Push up daisies six feet down
Take a dirt nap, buy the farm
Inject a bubble in your arm

[CHORUS]
Kill yourself, kill yourself
Why don't you kill yourself"

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:25 am

Thirsty wrote:
reasonvemotion wrote:

I was upset by it.

Come on, what Primal Rage said was a joke.
I wouldn't even call it a 'dark humour'.

Just for the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], since every word that comes of her mouth is a lie and convenient amnesia and twisting of facts to save face,

She left giving a goodbye video and it was only After she made her theatric exit,, Primal made a joke... she didn't leave "because" of it.

Watch how inversions occur and stories change...

Watch how it equates Primal's joke,,, with a totally different incident of a figure like Satyr who is taken seriously, and through association, every lunacy and every lunatic can raise itself up like a creeper to the same seriousness, to be regarded with the same normality.  My incident = Satyr's  <>  I am just as normal as Satyr  <>  My fear just as justified as his....

The weak creeper twists and climbs around anything it finds sturdy, anyone that has a good repute to pose itself normal...

Not one pinch of honesty from its face, and it is the one that will masquerade here as the Xt. voice of righteousness, honesty and justice.
Pathetic.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:33 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:17 pm

People always see what they want to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:37 pm

reasonvemotion, in my opinion, you're a woman with the mentality of a lover - you're not a bad person, not at all. Actually, quite the opposite.

It doesn't really matter whether you're an atheist or were brought up on stories from some kind of scriptures. When a woman like you meets her man, all those little things vanish into thin air.

Everything what you have to do is to look elegant and show up in a place where such men meet, and soon or later one of them will approach you.
Back to top Go down
There Will Be Blood

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Sat Apr 12, 2014 10:45 pm

What if they don't have any interest in what it actually turns out to be either way. But I don't know, can only draw upon connections based on information given. To dought my perceptual abilities you would have to evaluate former posts, explain what was actually being thought whilst writing them. Go into detail of the reasonings behind the overall misinterpretations, how they missed and why.

But that's either way to much work or way to scary! Or was that just a indirect way of saying you are self-delusional. Who knows, so many possibilities, only one reality.

If I'd talk to you for five minutes I would know the entire story then and there. Oh well, oh well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:33 pm

There Will Be Blood wrote:
But that's either way to much work or way to scary!
Too much work to write and explain it. I think I'd need to make a quite long video, and this is time-consuming.

Let me think. So far I don't see how I'd benefit from doing it.
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:09 pm

Recidivist wrote:

Quote :
Philosophy is not an attitude. It is an inquiry into the fundamental questions regarding existence. I always post evidence to support my viewpoints.

I think philosophy is an attitude of the mind.  One cannot ignore the fact that the mind is informed by cultural and existential settings, one could say culture bound, the product of the philosopher's socio cultural setting, his cultural realities.  He is free to universalize but is bound by culture, the attitude of mind.

Recidivist wrote:

Quote :

Why did you remove your avatar picture right after I posted a review of Blue is the Warmest Color?

I am reasonably certain you came to a grave psychological conclusion regarding this and I must admit I am curious to read  it.  Would you please indulge me.

Last edited by reasonvemotion on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:13 pm

Two of no more that 50 lbs and a carry-on. Do not exceed Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Sat Jun 28, 2014 4:58 am

What if they don't have any interest in what it actually turns out to be either way. But I don't know, can only draw upon connections based on information given. To dought my perceptual abilities you would have to evaluate former posts, explain what was actually being thought whilst writing them.

Go into detail of the reasonings behind the overall misinterpretations, how they missed and why.

But that's either way to much work or way to scary! Or was that just a indirect way of saying you are self-delusional. Who knows, so many possibilities, only one reality.

If I'd talk to you for five minutes I would know the entire story then and there. Oh well, oh well.

Juvenile, passive-agressive attitude and a nice display of insecurities. My god, how miserable and unhappy you must be. You, silly boy, don't come here to exchange information, but for a reaction.

But like they say:
Those who are happy, want others to be happy. Those who are unhappy, like you, need to use others to make themselves happy.

No, you silly boy, I exchanaged with her a few private messages and she's very cheeky, so I was simply joking with her. Only fools and wankers from your club don't get it.

"a Lover" is simply a metaphore, the same like "Kings" and "Warriors" that I mentioned in my posts.

Now, these seminars are very long and there are many of them, but maybe these few samples will give you an idea if they might be worth your time.

But hey, beauty will save the world. Not knowledge, not science, not by moving all the toxic and poisonous technology to another planet. Yeah, beauty will convert this planet from Tchernobyl and Fukushima into a global Halkidiki. What a stupid and uneducated kid you are. Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
There Will Be Blood

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:34 am

First a Pm love letter, now this? I'd still go with Dostoyevsky. Unfortunately I'm already taken. But what if, what if.....

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:02 pm

First a Pm love letter, now this?

That's exactly how you silly boy replied to a friendly PM. Funny how you shut your face and didn't reply after I sent you a link, huh?

BTW, check this profile
https://www.youtube.com/user/antyszwed

Back to top Go down
There Will Be Blood

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:14 pm

It was fucking wierd. Regardless I feel absolutely nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:17 pm

It was fucking wierd. Regardless I feel absolutely nothing.

As if anyone cares about what you feel. The question is - what the hell are they up to?
Back to top Go down
There Will Be Blood

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:45 pm

Stupid kid.

I've noticed that some people are posting anti-Swedish shit on youtube, I ask for his opinion and everything what I get is nonsense written by a teenager.

If you don't know, or have nothing to say, why waste time on idiotic replies?

Back to top Go down
There Will Be Blood

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Sat Jun 28, 2014 12:47 pm

mmmm, interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:03 pm

mmmm, interesting.

Then sit on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:59 pm

I'm sensing some deep seated tension and hostility in here.  Laughing 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:58 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:59 pm

Mannequin wrote:
Smile

Are you evil?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:00 pm

Erik wrote:
Mannequin wrote:
Smile

Are you evil?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:22 pm

You are attracted to other people's misery; it pulls you in like a cosmic force. It brings you delight, a malevolent delight. You feed off it. You are aware of this, but sometimes it slips your mind. This is why you are here on KTS. You sense the frustration here, the frustration from lack of real life excitement. Sexual frustration, social rejection. You are of the darkness, of the morbidity. I don't write this to you to upset you, but because it's what I perceive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:30 pm

This thread isn't about me, so we shouldn't really be making this about me.. if you wish then you should take it to the dungeon...

I created one for you.

I have to follow the rules this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox archive

Back to top Go down

Chatbox archive
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2