Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Surrender and Sexual Predation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14631
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 7:11 am

Recidivist wrote:


I wonder how that ties in with women's rights and that well paid programmers job you have?

Life is certainly tough in the forest.
The expression of a female, fully engrossed by the immediate.
For her "nature" is what begins when she wakes up, and goes away when she sleeps.
"Morning is when she wakes." as she put it, tongue-in-cheek.

I say...
Old Goat wrote:
Now you either are lucky enough to find pleasure in what does not conflict with your conscience, because it isn't burdened, or, like a true hedonist, you conveniently construct your scruples around your pleasures, which would be self-serving and easy.

...to which she responded...
Phonee wrote:
I am lucky enough, sweet.

...in regards to her claim what her conscience, unlike mine,  is not "burdened" by her pleasures.

She implies, in that coy way of hers, because, like her and Moooo and many of her ilk, she never dares to actually say anything clearly - because she cannot hold it in her mind that way - that the fact that her conscience is not burdened by her pleasures is due to luck.

Note how she leaves the back-door open with the "enough".
In that word she might find an escape.

Luck is a way of describing what we cannot explain.

Like "just because" and/or "spontaneous".
It's a word that begs for a finality without having to explore the causes, the possibilities.
It's a surrender itself, a capitulation before the possible.
It's an end to the thought process.
It pretends to be 'bringing to light' when it is burying.

"Why did the dinosaurs go extinct?"
Luck.
"Why are some born smarter than others?"
Chance.

In this context why not 'race mixing'?
It's all blind luck anyway.
What if we sacrifice intelligence but chance upon a replacement mutation...like flight, clairvoyance, longer life?
Let's roll the die. It's all luck.
Why pay homage to our ancestry, beyond the immediate family, the tangible?
Why discuss race or sex...it's all spontaneously lucky.

I, therefore, assume, that if it is true that the only reason her conscience is not burdened by her pleasures is luck, then her pleasures, with no effort on her part, are such that they never come into conflict with her interests, her expectations, her ideals.

Now, she either is in perfect tune with the environment, in this case not nature but society, or she has no principles beyond her immediate gratification.
In the first case I too would be lucky enough to not be burdened if I were, in fact, not living in a human society, of a clearly nihilistic bend, and if my principles were constructed by the immediate, by the socioeconomic culture.
In natural setting my pleasures, or most of them, would not be problematic.
The gratification of my spirit, expressing a need/desire, would not be thwarted by a manmade rule.

In the second case this declared harmony of her pleasures with the prevailing culture could be a sign of dullness - her pleasures are so common, never exceeding the acceptable, that she is unburdened by them - simplicity in thinking is also unburdened by reality - or she conveniently adjusts her pleasures to the social standards so as to not be burdened - the last would expose her duplicity in relation to her original declaration.  

A dog, living in its master's home, is also unburdened by its conscience.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Mon May 26, 2014 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14631
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 7:33 am

There are many ways one can be burdened by his/her pleasures.

Some possible activities, promiscuity, gluttony, lechery, rape, killing, torture, exploitation...are all possible candidates of stimulating pleasure.
They evolve in natural environments.
NATURAL ones.

But we no longer live according to NATURAL conditions.

The Greeks explored the essence of virtue in relation to the "good life".
The "good life" demands a form of self-repression, self-control....reason overpowering instinct, and denying to self these pleasing activities.  
In its extreme this practice of self-repression, suing the Will, can turn to a dis-ease, a nihilistic self-denial.

This self control need not base itself on moral grounds, because morality is how the simpleton is told how to behave without having to engage what little intellectual faculties he might possess, but on idealistic grounds.  
In other words one burdens his conscience in reference, deference, to a chosen idea(l).
The simpleton considers all demands upon his/her free expression of her nature an imposition of an otherness.
Self control would be a control of self by self.
For the manimal the only reason it can think of to willfully control self, is another will.
So morality is the only rule it can imagine to curb its appetites: external force, threat.

And because the absolute is absent, this idea(l) can be anything.

For example...
I find pleasure in eating. I am a gourmand.
But this pleasure is born in austere circumstances that now, in superfluous ones, can prove to be deadly to me.
Therefore, I burden my conscience by adhering to a physical idea(l), not because gluttony is one of the seven sins, nor because I want to appear pleasing to the other, but because I choose to submit to that idea(l), and because I consider my interests beyond social standards and shallow temporal horizons.

A simpleton, with no ability to think beyond his/her immediate gratification will have to be given a moral reason, because we must care for stupidity allowing it to procreate and give birth to more simpletons, so as to make superfluous environments possible.
The simpleton only thinks about the pleasure of the feeding - like a manimal.
This alone makes it a preferable type.
It's need, denied as is human nature amongst liberals, is how it can be exploited.

It is spontaneous, intuitive, uncaring, about any possibility beyond its perceptual-event-horizon, as this has been determined by genetics.
It is "in the moment".
It does not care because it has no clue - its conscience is not burdened by any consideration other than satisfying its need, and feeling the pleasure derived from this action.
Animals are hedonists - they function on the simple mechanism of Suffering<>NEED<>Pleasure, automatically, instinctively, because this requires no cognition.  

Like a plant.
It does not need a brain.
It functions on the primacy of need.
That it has no brain is a blessing and a curse...it denies it the sensation of extreme need, suffering, but also the sensation of momentary satiation, pleasure.
Still, it acts continuously on need....need for hydration, for nutrition, for chemical reactions produced by sunlight etc.
It's actions are automated.
It is in the moment.

A small animal with a tiny brain, has a bit broader perceptual-event-horizon.
It feels pleasure and pain, and must also prepare, take care, be cautious, consider the possibilities...again this might be automatic and may not require the engagement of its consciousness.
It runs for cover when it sees a big bird in the sky, similar to an eagle, not because it understands what an eagle is, but because the behavior is ingrained in it genetically, similar to when a doe struggles to stand as soon as possible. It has no awareness of the threat, the reasons why it must stand and walk and then learn to run...it does so automatically, genetically.

It might even feel pleasure in the act.
It is not burdened by any other consideration than the act itself.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 9:43 am

phoneutria wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
Just a though....
If satyr thins of mo a particular way, instead of another, that's his own business and his own problem.
Specially if mo doesn't give a shit about what satyr thinks, which might be the case.

Does satyr go everywhere correcting every misunderstanding people make regards him? Why should mo? Why should anyone?
I think satyr said in a chat that he washed his hands from whatever any idiot may say or do based on what he posts. Should mo not do the same?
Why is it so important that mo should care abouy satyr or you think, lyssa? Do tell.


And why is it so important for you to defend Mo, and intrude on my thinking of a certain situation, a certain way, when that's my business?

Perhaps you should have asked me that before concluding I was 'pathetic', and now you pretend to seek to know?? slimy.

And if I answer you, its because saying f--- off might be just too kind.


Who said Mo 'should' care about Satyr or me??  It is because he 'did' care enough to point out a contradiction present, I suggested "it" probably had something to do with x, y, z and perhaps may not really be a contradiction...

That's not asking someone to care about the other, but to assess their own statement, their own judgement.
That's what you do in a philosophy forum.

Since you always personalize things because you *care too much*, you will be unable to see that.

But why does it irk you if I should go everywhere trying to set straight every misunderstanding people make regards Satyr?

Because a hedonist like you can only see Satyr as a person...

He is more than that.

He is a profound symbol, and perhaps it is the symbol I defend here and what it stands for??

He stands for something that is noble, rare, and a path and vision that is worth not only preserving, but spreading everywhere, and one of which includes, "he has never misled anyone" -  itself being a type, an ideal, that is worth more than preserving, defending.

Mo and Satyr are not equal; Satyr is a phenomenon, symbol of something larger and that has exceeded his personal self.

And if you have a problem acknowledging that, or with my defending him, which I will wherever and whenever I can, and it annoys you so, you should stick to your own attitude and not give a shite.

I am spechless.
Laughing, but speechless.

so phunny......


Quote :
Satyr, dear, do you still question you idol status? Do you see what I mean by idolatry?

Didn't he already say its out of his hands what people do with his ideas?

If I choose to defend them, does that Automatically imply He believes he is an idol?
How idiotic.

Now that kind of illogic and incoherent (dis)connection is sooo phunny, I'm speechless...

Quote :
Shall we make Satyr an institution now?
Oh, dear...

Why are you so bothered? Somebody forcing him on you?

Aren't you here on your own, and as much as you say, you don't care for his ideas, you read, absorb his notes and attempt to imitate him...

Smitten are you kitten.

And who needs to "make" him an institution, he already was a discipline the day his voice gave expression to those like him, and that kind of affinity is enough recognition.

Quote :

Can't remember the last time I laughed so hard at somethibg said on the internet. I'm going to go take a breath, brb.

In the land of the two-legged, the cripple goes laughing like a hyena, how anyone can take the two-legged seriously...

And then, I too joined the laughter.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 9:45 am

phoneutria wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
All knowing satyr, the people reader, who weeks ago thought me a divorcee with an adopted kid...


And because you presented yourself as a coquette and insisted that YOU did not care what the other made of you as you are a dream-maker, and then you act as if the other had no scruples?

Amusing.



Quote :
Your arrogance in categorically describing people from a position of ignorance is a display of weakness.

Taking interest in knowing you would be him having no scruples about engaging with a married woman...  is it not...


I did not accuse anyone of no scruples dear. I called him an ankle biter for his constant engagement of baseless caricaturing of others with the purpose of demeaning them.

Rubbish. And you are a pretentious liar.

You tried to inject your moralism into his thoughts trying to equivocate your hedonism with his epicureanism:

"Moral and consequence come into play on the decision to engage in an action,
not in the appreciative judgment of the sensorial stimulae gathered from the action.
Your taste for a woman does not care if she is married or not. Your taste for steak does not care if will give you a heart attack or not. You "like" those things regardless of consequence. Whether you pursue these things or not is where consequence comes into play."


Quote :
Speak to the words dear, not to the person, as the person is unknown.

Someone who doesn't know how to remain objective in philosophical discussions is in no position to make suggestions on objectivity to others. You just go laughing now, go on... or remain speechless.


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 9:47 am

phoneutria wrote:
rabid lyssa was an inside joke between me and mo.
mo may wish to disclose it if he wishes to do so.

Doesn't matter. Fact is You said it.

That makes someone like you who came here praising the value of dictionaries,... pathetic.


[00:01:30 24/05/14] phoneutria : the way she guards him like a yappy dog is pathetic

[00:02:52 24/05/14] Mo : It's not that pathetic.

[00:03:18 24/05/14] phoneutria : oh?

[00:03:43 24/05/14] Mo : Yea, not really. It's unfortunate. But it's not pathetic.

[00:04:15 24/05/14] Mo : She would know him better than me, though.

[00:04:17 24/05/14] phoneutria : maybe the right word is ridiculous

[00:04:19 24/05/14] phoneutria : rabid

[00:04:22 24/05/14] phoneutria : hysterical

[00:04:26 24/05/14] phoneutria : Wink

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 9:51 am

Mo wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
I said, the Noble Hunter is noble because he does not exploit or abuse that surrender of a Sovereign Huntress.

He clearly said "in the context of this thread" - as regards to Fifi who is against surrendering and theforefore no sovereign huntress, and therefore exploitation as his chosen method of predation.

The context of the thread is your OP. It's your thread. You can understand why I would think what I do.


If that's your way of admitting your blunder, I'm fine with it.



Quote :
What would Socrates do?

What did Socrates do when accused of something he was not?, or was he?

Who cares what Socrates would do?

Smile


Am I bringing him out of the blue or was his approach not your own preference?

And is it that irrelevant when part of this thread has to do with fifi accusing Satyr of "corrupting the young" like Socrates...

What would Socrates do?

Who cares?

Someone with grit, and not ready to bury his glory would care.

You saw how my going step by step saved you from your own mis-judgement about someone or something.

An honest and self-reverent philosopher would care.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 9:52 am

Mo wrote:
I called you rabid and hysterical, Lyssa.

...Which you are.


ONLY THE FORMER, MO.

HYSTERICAL DOES NOT FIGURE INTO LYSSA. LYSSA ONLY MAKES THE OTHER HYSTERICAL.

LIKE YOU.

WHO JUMPS TO CONCLUSIONS ABOUT OTHERS WHEN HE'S F--KED UP IN HIS OWN READING INFERENCE AND DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE GRIT TO OWN UP TO IT.

NOW TELL ME, HOW HYSTERICAL I AM, TYPING IN CAPS??

GO ON.

HAVE A BLAST.
IMAGINE ME SHRIEKING AND WAVING MY ARMS WHENEVER SATYR IS CRITICIZED.

NOW YOU HAVE AN IMAGE; A FEELING OF ME AFTER ALL..., AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO HOLD YOUR HANDS...


mo.




_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14631
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 12:50 pm

The issue with scruples.

If a married woman comes onto me, my care would be for the potential costs to me, to my own...not to her, or her husband.
If she is nobody to me, then why would I give a shit about her and her marital bliss?

That is not my problem...no more than what others think of me through my writings, or what they do with my ideas.
That's their issue, not mine.
Flattery or insult...if it has no merit on a level I can relate to, on a realistic level, then why would I care?
My only scruple is pragmatic, and only regarding my interests.

The other is responsible for his/her choices, as I am responsible for mine.  

My choice to describe reality, is not about them, it's about me and my values.
It is my choice, regarding a shared experience, and a projected object/objective.
How they are affected, what they do with it, is their problem.

I accept the collateral effects, only as they impact me.

I cannot, and will not, be held accountable for what another does with my opinions.  
My only interest in this is academic, psychological, sociological...and primarily how it impacts me indirectly.

My interest ends there.

If the other seeks pleasure in me, then I demand pleasure from them.
How this affects them personally, only interests me if it affects me and my chosen objectives.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 2:08 pm

Recidivist wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
Outside of that there is no law, no moral, no ropes tying me down. I care nothing for them, I spit on them.

I wonder how that ties in with women's rights and that well paid programmers job you have?

Life is certainly tough in the forest.

It was the environment in which I was formed.
You may recall dear, as I repeat to you over and over... I am not what I do.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14631
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 2:14 pm

I try to harmonize what I do with what I am.

Otherwise, what's the fuckin' point in living?

I only go around once, and if it's over and over again, then what would I repeat, infinitely?

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Anfang

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 2028
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 2:51 pm

phono wrote:
You may recall dear, as I repeat to you over and over... I am not what I do.

People really need to learn to listen to the words and not watch the actions. Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14631
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 3:16 pm

Anfang wrote:
phono wrote:
You may recall dear, as I repeat to you over and over... I am not what I do.

People really need to learn to listen to the words and not watch the actions. WinkWinkWink
I am that which I say, I state, I declare, and not what I do.

Can there be a better example of the mind of the book, by the book, for the book, pretending its nihilism, and asking the observer to ignore the action and focus on the word, the code, the ideal?

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Anfang

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 2028
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 3:37 pm

Maybe phono is in her private time playing Robinson Crusoe in the wilderness. Maybe... But in the end, what we do, how we spend a significant part of our day, the skills we acquire during that time, the thoughts we are thinking, all that shapes our innate potential.

And in that spirit, if she uses words on a regular basis then she will get better and better at how to wield them effectively. The knowledge how to use words offensively to manipulate and perhaps also improve her defensive capabilities, in not being affected by somebody else's words.

Wanting to get back into the jungle would suggest to me that phono has a very structured and ordered daily life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14631
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 3:47 pm

Anfang wrote:
Maybe phono is in her private time playing Robinson Crusoe in the wilderness. Maybe... But in the end, what we do, how we spend a significant part of our day, the skills we acquire during that time, the thoughts we are thinking, all that shapes our innate potential.

And in that spirit, if she uses words on a regular basis then she will get better and better at how to wield them effectively. The knowledge how to use words offensively to manipulate and perhaps also improve her defensive capabilities, in not being affected by somebody else's words.

Wanting to get back into the jungle would suggest to me that phono has a very structured and ordered daily life.
And in that spirit let us train ourselves to use words with the artistry of a female, or an effete man-child.

This is a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and if it were not so then declaring yourself strong, and equal, and right, or finding pride in being a mouthpiece of someone that dominates, would not be as effective.

The position that I am a 5'2" manipulator of children who never submits, and uses words to hide rather than reveal, would be just as insignificant as stating that I "dominate" in regurgitating someone else's positions, and I am a philosopher because I speak about philosophy; it would get you raped, even if you were a boy, tall, and strong, and groomed, and healthy and well-read, or some tiny little nothing who can mesmerize using tactics only a boy, dominated by sexual madness, would be seduced by.

Because admitting that you seek cultivation from a female, after you've declared how race-mixing is best, and all you are proud of is being some infamous idol's best worshiper, while at the same time calling yourself a man, is like claiming that you can farm because you like pretty flowers, and daisies produce your favorite scent, one that nobody else can appreciate as well as you.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 4:01 pm

Satyr wrote:
Recidivist wrote:


I wonder how that ties in with women's rights and that well paid programmers job you have?

Life is certainly tough in the forest.
The expression of a female, fully engrossed by the immediate.
For her "nature" is what begins when she wakes up, and goes away when she sleeps.
"Morning is when she wakes." as she put it, tongue-in-cheek.  

I say...
Old Goat wrote:
Now you either are lucky enough to find pleasure in what does not conflict with your conscience, because it isn't burdened, or, like a true hedonist, you conveniently construct your scruples around your pleasures, which would be self-serving and easy.

...to which she responded...
Phonee wrote:
I am lucky enough, sweet.

...in regards to her claim what her conscience, unlike mine,  is not "burdened" by her pleasures.

She implies, in that coy way of hers, because, like her and Moooo and many of her ilk, she never dares to actually say anything clearly - because she cannot hold it in her mind that way - that the fact that her conscience is not burdened by her pleasures is due to luck.

Note how she leaves the back-door open with the "enough".
In that word she might find an escape.

Luck is a way of describing what we cannot explain.

Like "just because" and/or "spontaneous".
It's a word that begs for a finality without having to explore the causes, the possibilities.
It's a surrender itself, a capitulation before the possible.  
It's an end to the thought process.
It pretends to be 'bringing to light' when it is burying.

"Why did the dinosaurs go extinct?"
Luck.
"Why are some born smarter than others?"
Chance.

In this context why not 'race mixing'?
It's all blind luck anyway.
What if we sacrifice intelligence but chance upon a replacement mutation...like flight, clairvoyance, longer life?
Let's roll the die. It's all luck.
Why pay homage to our ancestry, beyond the immediate family, the tangible?
Why discuss race or sex...it's all spontaneously lucky.  

I, therefore, assume, that if it is true that the only reason her conscience is not burdened by her pleasures is luck, then her pleasures, with no effort on her part, are such that they never come into conflict with her interests, her expectations, her ideals.

Now, she either is in perfect tune with the environment, in this case not nature but society, or she has no principles beyond her immediate gratification.
In the first case I too would be lucky enough to not be burdened if I were, in fact, not living in a human society, of a clearly nihilistic bend, and if my principles were constructed by the immediate, by the socioeconomic culture.
In natural setting my pleasures, or most of them, would not be problematic.
The gratification of my spirit, expressing a need/desire, would not be thwarted by a manmade rule.

In the second case this declared harmony of her pleasures with the prevailing culture could be a sign of dullness - her pleasures are so common, never exceeding the acceptable, that she is unburdened by them - simplicity in thinking is also unburdened by reality - or she conveniently adjusts her pleasures to the social standards so as to not be burdened - the last would expose her duplicity in relation to her original declaration.  

A dog, living in its master's home, is also unburdened by its conscience.

Is that what you meant by luck, dear?
I thought you meant it as a synonym for "fortunate".
That, I am.
The reason for my fortune is not beyond me. I've already given it as I perceive it. It is in my upbringing.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14631
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 4:05 pm

phoneutria wrote:


Is that what you meant by luck, dear?
I thought you meant it as a synonym for "fortunate".
That, I am.
The reason for my fortune is not beyond me. I've already given it as I perceive it. It is in my upbringing.
Sweetie...some of us use words to reveal, while others, the majority, the rabble, use them to conceal.

One way or another, you will submit, or you will flee.
Either course taken is fine by me, because the consequences will be all yours.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Mo
Lamb
avatar

Gender : Male Aries Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 34
Location : Northerly

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 4:05 pm

Satyr wrote:
I try to harmonize what I do with what I am.

Otherwise, what's the fuckin' point in living?

I am that which I say, I state, I declare, and not what I do.

Can there be a better example of the mind of the book, by the book, for the book, pretending its nihilism, and asking the observer to ignore the action and focus on the word, the code, the ideal?

You talk about the absence of frontiers, oppressive society, its denial of nature, and so on---and you talk about how you wear a mask online, and why. Everybody who is not rich has to sacrifice something to afford what they pursue. What is wrong with someone not identifying themselves just by their employment? That's the context.

You said in the Chatbox that your work was moving people around in a hospital. How does that employment relate to the feeding and exploitation of the weak you just said you do online?

I smell bullshit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14631
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 4:22 pm

Mooooo wrote:
I smell bullshit.
Good...Follow the stench all the way to your backside.

Dreams do come true.

How does my employment relate to me, or should it.
I ask you.

Do you weep when you go shopping for steaks, or for some rib-eye, and/or chicken wings?
Do you lament the passing of cabbage when you devour your coleslaw?

If I were working as an animal shelter, how would that affect me, or how should that have affected me, if I were a douche-bag weakling, like you?

You, a self-described, expert of Nietzsche, use emotional triggers against me?
How old are you, man-child?
Tell me it's less than 20.

I, you weak, pathetic, man-child, have seen human suffering in all its stages.
The hopeful beginning, the middle part of coming to terms, and then the end game, the final decline towards smelly, rot.
I walk down hallways with the reek of human liquidity, daily, you naive man-child.

You will preach to me how I should feel.
Be grateful for the laws you find shelter beneath.
Go train, build your strength, look manly.
Seduce the girls.

You will always be my bitch.  

Now, you go and find some other toy to play with.
Write another poem.
A fascinating story.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Mo
Lamb
avatar

Gender : Male Aries Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 34
Location : Northerly

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 4:50 pm

She said that she is not what she does for a living. You put yourself on a high horse, not me.

Now sit in your bullshit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14631
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 4:53 pm

Mo wrote:
She said that she is not what she does for a living. You put yourself on a high horse, not me.

Now sit in your bullshit.
You find the infinitesimal little tid-bits to build your ego upon.

Does, you moron, is not only work, as in effort that produces on a socioeconomic sense.
When I act, it is not only in Marxist labor, you stupid Jew.  
I act when I take a shit, when I laugh, when I eat...when I smile, when I punch a turd in the face.
What I DO, you simpleton, is not only what job I do.
It is what I say, how I move, how I smell.  
Do, YOU, fuckin' understand?

Are you really that simple?
Appearance, you imbecile, is not only visual and static.
It is not an inert image.

By the gods, I cannot believe I have already wasted so much time on a moron, like you.  

I think she deserves you.
Do not interest yourself with me any longer.
You two are great together.
Share, in private, your little victories.
Write her a nice poem.

Go fuck yourself.
You ARE a waste of skin.
Read some Nietzsche.
Be a good nothing.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 5:55 pm

Leasey wrote:
Aren't you here on your own, and as much as you say, you don't care for his ideas, you read, absorb his notes and attempt to imitate him..

Can you point me to one such occurrence of me trying to imitate him?
Is it me who goes on, here and elsewhere, going as far as to use the same vocabulary? Calling people manimals or whatever have you?
Dear, it is said that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, and it this sense, it is you who flatter him, in your own pathetic way.
Endearing, though... cute.
Send me one of your knickers, I'll tell him they're mine.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 6:07 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Leasey wrote:
Aren't you here on your own, and as much as you say, you don't care for his ideas, you read, absorb his notes and attempt to imitate him..

Can you point me to one such occurrence of me trying to imitate him?
Is it me who goes on, here and elsewhere,  going as far as to use the same vocabulary? Calling people manimals or whatever have you?

Is vocabulary the only method of imitation?

It could also be the image of a cultivator,, lecturing him on corrupting the young while you being the careful one about where you "spill your seeds"...


Quote :
Dear, it is said that imitation is the most sincere form of flattery, and it this sense, it is you who flatter him, in your own pathetic way.

Endearing, though... cute.
Send me one of your knickers, I'll tell him they're mine.

You reek of jealousy; pathetic.

Dont get your panties into a knot, dear... assuming you were even wearing one...

I'm after all only his sole-mate, like I said. I know my place.


Do you?


Satyr's PHONd of you,, as much as he is FAWNd of me... dear.

Calm down dear.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*


Last edited by Lyssa on Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 6:14 pm

Lyssa wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
All knowing satyr, the people reader, who weeks ago thought me a divorcee with an adopted kid...


And because you presented yourself as a coquette and insisted that YOU did not care what the other made of you as you are a dream-maker, and then you act as if the other had no scruples?

Amusing.



Quote :
Your arrogance in categorically describing people from a position of ignorance is a display of weakness.

Taking interest in knowing you would be him having no scruples about engaging with a married woman...  is it not...


I did not accuse anyone of no scruples dear. I called him an ankle biter for his constant engagement of baseless caricaturing of others with the purpose of demeaning them.

Rubbish. And you are a pretentious liar.

You tried to inject your moralism into his thoughts trying to equivocate your hedonism with his epicureanism:

"Moral and consequence come into play on the decision to engage in an action,
not in the appreciative judgment of the sensorial stimulae gathered from the action.
Your taste for a woman does not care if she is married or not. Your taste for steak does not care if will give you a heart attack or not. You "like" those things regardless of consequence. Whether you pursue these things or not is where consequence comes into play."

And what was his answer to that, my little angel? Can you read?

With that post, I did not accuse any particular person of no scruples. I say that taste comes before scruples... that scruples are applied upon a taste.
That you like roses is a fact. Whether or not to cut them is a separate consideration.

Satyr agrees. You agree as well if you have half of a brain.

Quote :

Quote :
Speak to the words dear, not to the person, as the person is unknown.

Someone who doesn't know how to remain objective in philosophical discussions is in no position to make suggestions on objectivity to others. You just go laughing now, go on... or remain speechless.


It is a bit difficult to remain objective when every post has my name and is about me. Sorry dear, I do try.
But as you speak me-ta-pho-ri-ca-lly, perhaps a-le-go-ri-ca-lly about me, meaning the group of people who share some of my qualities, please take my humble words me-ta-pho-ri-ca-lly, perhaps a-le-go-ri-ca-lly, as defending that group.

Whatever suits you mamacita. Tell yourself whatever you wish, but realize that the same standard applies.

It's called intellectual integrity Wink

<3 for you bitch
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 6:19 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
All knowing satyr, the people reader, who weeks ago thought me a divorcee with an adopted kid...


And because you presented yourself as a coquette and insisted that YOU did not care what the other made of you as you are a dream-maker, and then you act as if the other had no scruples?

Amusing.



Quote :
Your arrogance in categorically describing people from a position of ignorance is a display of weakness.

Taking interest in knowing you would be him having no scruples about engaging with a married woman...  is it not...


I did not accuse anyone of no scruples dear. I called him an ankle biter for his constant engagement of baseless caricaturing of others with the purpose of demeaning them.

Rubbish. And you are a pretentious liar.

You tried to inject your moralism into his thoughts trying to equivocate your hedonism with his epicureanism:

"Moral and consequence come into play on the decision to engage in an action,
not in the appreciative judgment of the sensorial stimulae gathered from the action.
Your taste for a woman does not care if she is married or not. Your taste for steak does not care if will give you a heart attack or not. You "like" those things regardless of consequence. Whether you pursue these things or not is where consequence comes into play."

And what was his answer to that, my little angel? Can you read?

With that post, I did not accuse any particular person of no scruples. I say that taste comes before scruples... that scruples are applied upon a taste.


Again, convolutor, imbecile, that is you trying to inject a moralism - "scruples" does not enter his picture.


Quote :
Satyr agrees.

He clearly doesn't. He's claiming the opposite.


Quote :
It is a bit difficult to remain objective when every post has my name and is about me.

It would when you try to put your nose in and intrude in every post and then i have to address you.

Its called doing philosophy and having intellectual integrity and not convoluting with words playing feminine games and then claiming to be masculine.

How ashamed you are of your feminity, maggot.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 6:23 pm

Lyssa wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
rabid lyssa was an inside joke between me and mo.
mo may wish to disclose it if he wishes to do so.

Doesn't matter. Fact is You said it.

That makes someone like you who came here praising the value of dictionaries,... pathetic.


[00:01:30 24/05/14] phoneutria : the way she guards him like a yappy dog is pathetic

[00:02:52 24/05/14] Mo : It's not that pathetic.

[00:03:18 24/05/14] phoneutria : oh?

[00:03:43 24/05/14] Mo : Yea, not really. It's unfortunate. But it's not pathetic.

[00:04:15 24/05/14] Mo : She would know him better than me, though.

[00:04:17 24/05/14] phoneutria : maybe the right word is ridiculous

[00:04:19 24/05/14] phoneutria : rabid

[00:04:22 24/05/14] phoneutria : hysterical

[00:04:26 24/05/14] phoneutria : Wink


Dense.... deeeeeeense...

I called you pathetic.
.. because you are.


Mo did not think so, so I offered him some options from his own previous words.
His words.

I'm coming to agree on the hysterical part, though. Hysterical in a funny way.
Rabid though? As rabid as an angry chihuahua. They come at your with that high pitch rawr and the little clinky nails. .. all you want to do is pat the pathetic little thing on the head and go aww, run along Smile
Run along, leasey dear.... too easy.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 6:23 pm

Atleast I do not go behind someone's back judging them and then pretending the next day to be seeking answers from them humbly of questions I have already judged on.

Only Hypocrites with no Honour do that.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 6:27 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
rabid lyssa was an inside joke between me and mo.
mo may wish to disclose it if he wishes to do so.

Doesn't matter. Fact is You said it.

That makes someone like you who came here praising the value of dictionaries,... pathetic.


[00:01:30 24/05/14] phoneutria : the way she guards him like a yappy dog is pathetic

[00:02:52 24/05/14] Mo : It's not that pathetic.

[00:03:18 24/05/14] phoneutria : oh?

[00:03:43 24/05/14] Mo : Yea, not really. It's unfortunate. But it's not pathetic.

[00:04:15 24/05/14] Mo : She would know him better than me, though.

[00:04:17 24/05/14] phoneutria : maybe the right word is ridiculous

[00:04:19 24/05/14] phoneutria : rabid

[00:04:22 24/05/14] phoneutria : hysterical

[00:04:26 24/05/14] phoneutria : Wink


Dense.... deeeeeeense...

I called you pathetic.
.. because you are.

Pathetic is you thinking me pathetic and then begging me for an answer the next day to explain myself.


Quote :

Mo did not think so, so I offered him some options from his own previous words.
His words.

I dont give a shite about your justifications.

Your ignorance was amply and pathetically evident.

Quote :
Rabid though? As rabid as an angry chihuahua. They come at your with that high pitch rawr and the little clinky nails. .. all you want to do is pat the pathetic little thing on the head and go aww, run along Smile
Run along, leasey dear.... too easy.

If you are that unthreatened, you wouldn't have discussed me in the first place. Nice pretence at security.

You sure need to save a face, cuz you have none..... go on now, you laughing hysteric. shoooo buzz off...

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 6:29 pm

Imagine the one who shivers and trembles at the thought of me defending Satyr and reeking of such jealosuy... she needs to call me pathetic.

That is enough of a sign to demonstrate the extent of her weakness and insecurity.

It goes to show why feminists like these are such cynics in the first place.

They have no self-trust, hence no trust in the world.

Pathetic.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 6:34 pm

Notice how the ones who throw the potshots first, and when get hit back will then behave like they are the victims saying, "we people of the forest dont attack, only defend when attacked"...

Its that whole victim posture of the whole underdog, of the underchihuahua...

As IF someone were after them...

As IF, so vulnerable and fragile...

Such posturing and pretence and hypocrisy.

Pathetic.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 6:35 pm

Shiver and tremble?
Aw, little chihuahua needs a sweater.

My reaction to your liking of satyr's balls is not a tremble, it is a cringe .

A cringe at the thought of somebody who could reach so high, to be sinking so low.

You have a mind, dear. Why let it be eaten?

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 6:38 pm

Anfang wrote:
phono wrote:
You may recall dear, as I repeat to you over and over... I am not what I do.

People really need to learn to listen to the words and not watch the actions. WinkWinkWink

Or rather, people need to learn to know before speaking. Wink
I am in the chat often dear. There are questions I would ask you, and I'd like you to ask me.
It is an offer to step out of ignorance. Limited time only Smile
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 6:39 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Shiver and tremble?
Aw, little chihuahua needs a sweater.

My reaction to your liking of satyr's balls is not a tremble, it is a cringe .

A cringe at the thought of somebody who could reach so high, to be sinking so low.

You have a mind, dear. Why let it be eaten?



Precious, you wish to be spreading your DIS -ease  with being a female to me?


Have you even surrendered to your own husband completely?

Could you remain content with being his bitch and still feel like an intelligent woman?


You are ashamed of yourself.

And wish to dissociate your body from your mind.


And that's what makes you a modern feminist.


Taaaa.....

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 6:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 6:49 pm

Anfang wrote:
Maybe phono is in her private time playing Robinson Crusoe in the wilderness. Maybe... But in the end, what we do, how we spend a significant part of our day, the skills we acquire during that time, the thoughts we are thinking, all that shapes our innate potential.

And in that spirit, if she uses words on a regular basis then she will get better and better at how to wield them effectively. The knowledge how to use words offensively to manipulate and perhaps also improve her defensive capabilities, in not being affected by somebody else's words.

Wanting to get back into the jungle would suggest to me that phono has a very structured and ordered daily life.

I agree that what you do influence you, but only over the frame of what you are.

If you know a baker, do you know all bakers?
If you know an artist, do you know all artists?
Is redictivist constant use of my current profession an argument against my thought a valid argument against me, or an attempt to bundle me up with all others of the same trade, a personal attack.... worse, an impersonal, personal attack?
His ad hominem isn't even toward me, it is toward programmers.
That is the definition of bad faith.
Can you fault me from brushing it off as a nothing?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 7:02 pm

Satyr wrote:
Mo wrote:
She said that she is not what she does for a living. You put yourself on a high horse, not me.

Now sit in your bullshit.
You find the infinitesimal little tid-bits to build your ego upon.

Does, you moron, is not only work, as in effort that produces on a socioeconomic sense.
When I act, it is not only in Marxist labor, you stupid Jew.  
I act when I take a shit, when I laugh, when I eat...when I smile, when I punch a turd in the face.
What I DO, you simpleton, is not only what job I do.
It is what I say, how I move, how I smell.  
Do, YOU, fuckin' understand?

Are you really that simple?
Appearance, you imbecile, is not only visual and static.
It is not an inert image.

By the gods, I cannot believe I have already wasted so much time on a moron, like you.  

I think she deserves you.
Do not interest yourself with me any longer.
You two are great together.  
Share, in private, your little victories.
Write her a nice poem.  

Go fuck yourself.
You ARE a waste of skin.
Read some Nietzsche.
Be a good nothing.

The context of this thread is OBVIOUSLY what one does for money, for a living.
It came about by redictivist's mentioning me as being a programmer.

(My job is senior software engineer. The difference is like calling a medical doctor a bed pusher. )

I only occupy my time thusly for 5 hours out of 24. Outside of those hours, the software engineer is contained into a deck of several other occupations, none of which is the whole that is me.

Why is that so difficult to understand? I can only assume that those depicting me as such, define themselves by their trade.



Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 7:25 pm

Lyssa wrote:

Is vocabulary the only method of imitation?

It could also be the image of a cultivator,, lecturing him on corrupting the young while you being the careful one about where you "spill your seeds"...

Is satyr a cultivator?
He says he doesn't care about people and how they take his words.  The throws his ideas like seeds in the wind and does not care where they land.
Oh, I get it, I am imitating him by being his polar opposite.
I get it?
Sorry dear, I am only very small. I need your help understanding it. Please show me how I imitate satyr by being his polar opposite.


Quote :

You reek of jealousy; pathetic.

Dont get your panties into a knot, dear... assuming you were even wearing one...

I'm after all only his sole-mate, like I said. I know my place.

Do you?

Satyr's PHONd of you,, as much as he is FAWNd of me... dear.

Calm down dear.

Satyr does not have a soulmate, dear. He does not have a soul to match yours. He doesn't have one at all.
I'm sorry that you've fallen for it, but I hope that your virgin skin will keep these scars, and you'll know better than to be a sucker again.
Back to top Go down
Mo
Lamb
avatar

Gender : Male Aries Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 34
Location : Northerly

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 7:36 pm


Lyssa wrote:
Am I bringing him out of the blue or was his approach not your own preference?

And is it that irrelevant when part of this thread has to do with fifi accusing Satyr of "corrupting the young" like Socrates...

What would Socrates do?

Who cares?

Someone with grit, and not ready to bury his glory would care.

I own everything I say, Lyssa. And everything I’ve said is still there.

Socrates was guilty of everything he was accused of. That doesn’t make the laws or the punishment just.

Socrates drank the poison, rather than retract what he stood for, and live. He faced the consequences of that non-compartmentalization; his refusal to wear a mask and temper his philosophizing (which was really just him walking around like a bum in the streets chatting). So, he was put to death. Unfortunately, his wife and kids also faced the consequences.

Socrates was either extremely passionate about what he stood for, or really just tired of life. One lesson in Apology: If you’re going to be Socrates’ (wife, friend, associate, noble huntress etc) make sure you identify with what he does----because he’ll never identify with what you are, or what you do.

Quote :
If that's your way of admitting your blunder, I'm fine with it.

Here *rip, rip*, I give you my shirt sleeve.
Just in case. (For what blows out of your face).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 8:03 pm

deleted double post


Last edited by phoneutria on Mon May 26, 2014 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 8:09 pm

Lyssa wrote:
Atleast I do not go behind someone's back judging them and then pretending the next day to be seeking answers from them humbly of questions I have already judged on.

Only Hypocrites with no Honour do that.

Dear, if I wished to speak behind your back, I would talk in email, and not in a public chat that you religiously read.
My opinion of you is clear for all to see.
You are an intelligent woman with marvelous potential, who has been seduced by an ideal and is blinded to all else, and has resigned to pathetically playing second fiddle and guard pouch to someone you see ad an idol, but is nothing but a man.
You are a sad thing to see.

If only I could hug you my love Wink
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Mon May 26, 2014 8:16 pm

Leasey wrote:

Again, convolutor, imbecile, that is you trying to inject a moralism - "scruples" does not enter his picture.

He calls his considerations on whether or not pursuing a taste "consequence".
Scruples is nothing but consequences that go beyond oneself.
That he has no scruples, in my view, is a flaw.... and as I have stated before, I don't believe it for a second.

But please, dear... I do not wish to dissolve the cloud over which you lay. That'd be a hard fall from such high pile of bullshit.

Quote :

Quote :
Satyr agrees.

He clearly doesn't. He's claiming the opposite.

Satyr, dear, would you mind telling your bitch on my behalf, that your sense of taste bears no implication of consequence?
Would you explain to her, in simple terms, with the calm and patience of a teacher, that taste evolved outside of the present social construct to which your consequences must be weighed against? That your desire to engage cares not if the action is "right" or "wrong"? Much too kind.


Quote :

It would when you try to put your nose in and intrude in every post and then i have to address you.

Tell me you didn't start this thread for me, dear, inspired by my weary cynicism as you call it.
Ah, yes... it's a metaphor.

Quote :

Its called doing philosophy and having intellectual integrity and not convoluting with words playing feminine games and then claiming to be masculine.

How ashamed you are of your feminity, maggot.

My feminism is such that I can acknowledge myself as an incomplete and faulty self, but at the same time stand alone, and not under the shadow of a man... more so a petty little man. Such that I can embrace my nature and find no guilt in it, while at the same time understanding my duty, and follow it through. It is such that I can serve, clean, feed and provide means even to those I do not find deserving, but without losing my pride. Such that I am understand my need for the other, but at the same time provide my own subsistence. Because I am as Mother is. And Mother does not care who you are, she will take you. She will use you in your role, and give you bliss, and then take back what you took from her.
I am a flawed woman, but I know how to live with a flawed man... and it is that very skill that makes me stronger than you, because there is no sovereign huntress, and there is no noble hunter, and there is no god.[/quote]


Last edited by phoneutria on Mon May 26, 2014 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation

Back to top Go down
 
Surrender and Sexual Predation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Surrender monument
» I SURRENDER ALL BY JAIME JORGE
» RN Shore Establishments
» Cloud Connected and anyone else Welcome to I Surrender thread :)
» Payment on credit law and predation 09/26/2012 5:23 am

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: