Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Surrender and Sexual Predation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:04 am

Mo wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
Quote :
Can you take your own advice?
Depends on who's asking...

I see you praising and stroking his ego, and defending everything he says. (Who would need that?)
Do you ever try to benefit him by criticizing a flaw he might fix? Can you find me an example? Try.

You are the one making claims that I haven't been objective in my defending his positions... upto you to find me where he was wrong and I defended him.
Try.

Quote :
Love your enemies and hate your friends... A little Nietzsche...

It is probable that such a critical engagement might be occuring at a temperature that may not be perceptible to you.

Quote :

Quote :
"The common retard will attack you on a point that makes him/her feel bad about self, and the choices (s)he has made.
Yes, he does a lot of that.

Quote :
They will isolate a word, and focus on it, avoiding the context, or how it applies in a general context...within a broader perspective.
You mean like: "just because"? Or 'end'?
Just because of... Go on...

Did you present your Whole view in the three months he asked, when he has his presented his entire corpus here, and then for you to harp about his picking you out of context... amusing.


Quote :
Does he ever criticize you because you think value is grounded just because of your ancestry? Whose idea is yours closer to? Do you think value is grounded in whatever makes your nature flourish, as I do... Or do you have no idea what value is grounded in, because you can't chart back some infinite regress?

Quote me where I said value is grounded in ancestry to explain deriving value-standards, or was I not the one to Correct YOU on good is what makes your nature-in-becoming flourish, that now you repeat back to me??!

Quote :

Lyssa wrote:
Depends on who's asking...  someone who takes a coward for a mentor who even tries to justify that cowardice with more cowardice as facetiousness?
hmm.

Why are you calling me a coward?

Who's calling you a coward? Can you read? seeing windmills again ?

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14631
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:10 am

Turd plays with words..

All life is interested in flourishing.
When a christian dreams-up Paradise it's because he wants to flourish eternally.
When a secular humanist denounces race and sex it's because he wants to free himself from the natural limits the prevent him from flourishing, as he imagines the word.

At this point the comeback is another word: health, power, beauty, pleasure, any fuckin' word will do because none of them are ever attached to reality....they are purified by making them into these holy words...little gods....they validate themselves.

I AM God, and no One else...just because I help you flourish, I keep you healthy and strong, I give you pleasure.


What a fuckin' dim-wit.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:12 am

He's bewildered how pride in ancestry and good as what makes your nature-in-becoming flourish
can exist together...

Because he can't understand what it means to affirm your past.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Mo
Lamb
avatar

Gender : Male Aries Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 34
Location : Northerly

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:13 am

Lyssa wrote:
You are the one making claims that I haven't been objective in my defending his positions... upto you to find me where he was wrong and I defended him.

Have you ever criticized him in all the years of your posting? Or has he always been right? You don't have to answer if you don't want.

Quote :
or was I not the one to Correct YOU on good is what makes your nature-in-becoming flourish, that now you repeat back to me??!

The very first lines of my post.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
All of it a repetition from the thread on aesthetics.
All of it a repetition from the Chatbox.
What a shame.

Quote :
Who's calling you a coward? Can you read? seeing windmills again ?

You did. You accused me of some cowardice. Explain it, please.

Quote :
He's bewildered how pride in ancestry and good as what makes your nature-in-becoming flourish
can exist together...

Because he can't understand what it means to affirm your past.

Justify your puke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:14 am

Satyr wrote:
Ah....so if you cannot be affected with feminine insinuations, flattery, seductive promise, you are a withering old man?
And if pleasure is not enough, because that's the only feminine realm of power, then you must be without joy.

If you speak of yourself to speak for yourself, you are a Narcissist.

If you do not speak of yourself, you are a coward who is letting door-mats speak for you.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14631
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:18 am

Lyssa wrote:
He's bewildered how pride in ancestry and good as what makes your nature-in-becoming flourish
can exist together...

Because he can't understand what it means to affirm your past.
Case in ponit...
He has no clue what I am saying....he just does not like me.

He does not like me because I think he's a moron and a coward...and his behavior is the justification for my claim.
He runs around, sniffing at crotches, saying nothing of any value...and when you pressure him he denies he means it that way....but never clarifies.. because he's a coward. The one time he tried to engage me on the Race issue, using the Socratic method, he exposed himself as average; a Modern retard set on the equal value of all....because you might give up intelligence, but in the process you might evolve the ability to fly.

But...he has no problem snuggling up to a phoneee, who admits to hold positions contrary to his moral bullshit, because she is female and unlike Satyr, she pretends to respect him, showing interest in his trite little stories, trying to make himself look not so dull, and his little poetics.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:20 am

Mo wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
You are the one making claims that I haven't been objective in my defending his positions... upto you to find me where he was wrong and I defended him.

Have you ever criticized him in all the years of your posting? Or has he always been right? You don't have to answer if you don't want.

"If I dont want" - is how you translate my asking you to try and prove where he was wrong and I have defended him, I will NOW call you a PUKER, and a COWARD.
You cheap obfuscator.


Quote :

Quote :
or was I not the one to Correct YOU on good is what makes your nature-in-becoming flourish, that now you repeat back to me??!

The very first lines of my post.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
All of it a repetition from the thread on aesthetics.
All of it a repetition from the Chatbox.
What a shame.

Its a shame? Happy that you declared it so, like you declared dominance.

Good.

Be content then.
You can't get me to engage with you on that thread after I said, why I will only be commenting and not debating you.

Nice trick,,, keep your hat on.


Quote :

Quote :
Who's calling you a coward? Can you read? seeing windmills again ?

You did. You accused me of some cowardice. Explain it, please.

No. I said fifi was a coward justifying her cowardice more as it being facetitious after calling Satyr SWINE on another forum after he was banned and couldn't respond, and even here, makes statements at him after saying iGNORE and feeling superior when he chooses not to respond,,, and you taking such a one as your mentor is my observation.

Quote :

Quote :
He's bewildered how pride in ancestry and good as what makes your nature-in-becoming flourish
can exist together...

Because he can't understand what it means to affirm your past.

Justify your puke.

Justify where you see the contradiction.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:23 am

Satyr wrote:


But...he has no problem snuggling up to a phoneee, who admits to hold positions contrary to his moral bullshit, because she is female and unlike Satyr, she pretends to respect him, showing interest in his trite little stories, trying to make himself look not so dull, and his little poetics.

Yea, has he declared having dominated fifi?

Should i spend my summer examining him for consistency?

No, i'd rather get a tan.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14631
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:26 am

Lyssa wrote:


Yea, has he declared having dominated fifi?
Not yet...but he has to beat her to the punch because she feeels superior to him, while coddling him with feigned interest.
She likes people hanging around her...

Having no substance she covets the Satyr effect.  
And since she cannot understand it, without using herself as an example, she concludes that its a desire, a need to be noticed....like it is for her.
She sees the "just a man" because she is "just a woman" and her positions on pleasure were revealing.
And what would "just a (wo)man do"?
Fake it.
What else?

Lyssa wrote:
Should i spend my summer examining him for consistency?

No, i'd rather get a tan.
Be careful with the U.V's

Apollo is cruel.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Mo
Lamb
avatar

Gender : Male Aries Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 34
Location : Northerly

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:28 am

Lyssa wrote:
"If I dont want" - is how you translate my asking you to try and prove where he was wrong and I have defended him, I will NOW call you a PUKER, and a COWARD.
You cheap obfuscator.

Satyr has been wrong about EVERYTHING he has said about me on this thread. You defend everything. I even quoted you an example of his hypocrisy... him accusing me of what he literally admitted to, about himself.

But I am asking you if, according to YOU, he has ever been wrong, ABOUT ANYTHING. Are you too much of a coward to answer that?

Quote :
Its a shame?
It's a shame I had to keep repeating what I said. But, at least I know why I had to, for Satyr. What about you? Do you actually read what people write?

Quote :
Justify where you see the contradiction.

Wake up. You made an accusation to me. Justify it.
It's not my job to quote everything I've ever said, and then ask you to find the reason why you say whatever you let come out of your face...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:29 am

Satyr wrote:
Lyssa wrote:


Yea, has he declared having dominated fifi?
Not yet...but he has to beat her to the punch because she feeels superior to him, while coddling him with feigned interest.
She likes people hanging around her...

Having no substance she covets the Satyr effect.  

He will present his then and now criticisms of her as proof of objectivity but that's because even he knows her position is so skewwwwed.

Quote :
Lyssa wrote:
Should i spend my summer examining him for consistency?

No, i'd rather get a tan.
Be careful with the U.V's

Apollo is cruel.

Apollo doesn't burn what he can't heal, hence his epithet the Paeon.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14631
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:31 am

Retard....what, in my positions, do you disagree with?

Retard...my opinions of you are based on your actions, your behavior....
Your words of self-congratulations do not affect me, you needy cunt.

Saying he is wrong on EVERYTHING is a running away.

That you think I was admitting shit about myself, only exposes you.
Where have I admitted?
Link.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:37 am

Mo wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
"If I dont want" - is how you translate my asking you to try and prove where he was wrong and I have defended him, I will NOW call you a PUKER, and a COWARD.
You cheap obfuscator.

Satyr has been wrong about EVERYTHING he has said about me on this thread. You defend everything. I even quoted you an example of his hypocrisy... him accusing me of what he literally admitted to, about himself.

And I have already explained why he was/is justified in taking you to task for the things he did.

And I stand by it.

And you can call me a moron and a coward and a hypocrite for understanding him, if it pleases you.

Quote :

But I am asking you if, according to YOU, he has ever been wrong, ABOUT ANYTHING. Are you too much of a coward to answer that?

My actions Are my words.

You are the psychologizer. READ ME. Or are you too much of a coward to not stand by your own declaration of being one? Can you READ my psyche or not?

[quote]
Quote :
Quote :
Its a shame?
It's a shame I had to keep repeating what I said. But, at least I know why I had to, for Satyr. What about you? Do you actually read what people write?

You had to keep repeating what you said so you could present the image like you had explained your WHOLE view and satyr was just an idiot and just being a moron picking on you for no reason.

Do I "actually" read what people write? - after I asked you to prove where I have been unobjective?


Quote :

Quote :
Justify where you see the contradiction.

Wake up. You made an accusation to me. Justify it.
It's not my job to quote everything I've ever said, and then ask you to find the reason why you say whatever you let come out of your face...

in other words, the contradiction that one can take pride in one's ancestry AND call good as what makes your nature-in-becoming flourish exists only in your head, and because your spiritual inertia cannot allow you to resolve, I am a coward, a puker, a moron, an illiterate, unobjective, etc. etc.

Well done.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14631
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:37 am

Lyssa wrote:


He will present his then and now criticisms of her as proof of objectivity but that's because even he knows her position is so skewwwwed.
Pleasure as the END....attention for its own sake.

The douche-bag has no disagreement with my positions....he just does not like my style, the attention I receive, and my opinions about him.  
I am, after all, "just a man".

Now it's the infantile psychology trip:
I am rubber: what you say bounces off me and sticks to you.
I know you are, but what am I?

Why do I pick on a weakling?
No, not because he comes here asking for it, begging for it....
No, not because I am an insecure twat, compensating for my personal problems....it's "JUST BECAUSE".
Because I choose to.
Because it gives me PLEASURE!!!!
It makes me feeeeel good.
And pleasure is its own end.
No why's people.

I think we've come full circle.
This one is brain-dead.

Permit me to do what a Satyr does: and declare victory.
I RULE!!!

How many times must I announce my intellectual dominance, before my words are accepted as scripture?

I win, people....deal with it.
Mirror mirror on the wall...?

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:45 am

ha...

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14631
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:47 am

The idea of Satyr never sinks into a thick hide.
It is announced, upfront...and still nothing.


_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:49 am

I have to make a note, that when others dont participate as much as oneself, then it can appear like the one is the only one staking some position and that one is doing it out of emotions, out of unobjective reasons.

Democracy is supposedly proof of a single voice's sanity and objectivity.


_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:51 am

Like F--- if i need anyone else agreeing with/along-with me to prove I am being objective, and I am not the only one stating things as they appear to me.

As IF I haven't been severe and harsh and self-critical with myself...

As IF I do not care for my name when I choose to defend a position for the reason/s I do.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*


Last edited by Lyssa on Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Mo
Lamb
avatar

Gender : Male Aries Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 34
Location : Northerly

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:51 am

Satyr wrote:
That you think I was admitting shit about myself, only exposes you.
Where have I admitted?
Link.

I think that many of your accusations toward me are a projection of yourself. But here’s one example (again), since you asked. See if you can square these two without yourself being the "common retard"...

Satyr wrote:
The common retard will attack without having a clue what your positions are, admitting that he cannot be bothered with trying to understand, or with going through text...which is always too much.

Satyr wrote:
Years of morons, coming up in age, wanting to prove themselves, or to put me in my place, repeating the same shit to me.
I no longer read through the entire posts.
Can you tell?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Quote :
Retard....what, in my positions, do you disagree with?

You’ve accused me a few times of begging for attention. That is what YOU are doing, since the context of this thread is not your positions.

Lyssa wrote:
Quote :
But I am asking you if, according to YOU, he has ever been wrong, ABOUT ANYTHING. Are you too much of a coward to answer that?

My actions Are my words.

Have you ever tried to benefit him through criticism? Or is he perfect in every way?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14631
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:52 am

Lyssa wrote:
I have to make a note, that when others dont participate as much as oneself, then it can appear like the one is the only one staking some position and that one is doing it out of emotions, out of unobjective reasons.

Democracy is supposedly proof of a single voice's sanity and objectivity.

It's okay, dear...you and I know how many times we've butted heads on some minor points, while agreeing on the general premises.

I certainly do not want you to be my apologist. In fact I enjoy being the scapegoat, as I always have, since my sciforum days.
Back then I was alone and I loved it.
Sometimes they used to gang up on me....it was invigorating.
Not that having partners is not also enjoyable.

I tried to find that on ILP, and other places, but things have changed...the political-correctness disease has spread.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:55 am

Satyr wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
I have to make a note, that when others dont participate as much as oneself, then it can appear like the one is the only one staking some position and that one is doing it out of emotions, out of unobjective reasons.

Democracy is supposedly proof of a single voice's sanity and objectivity.

It's okay, dear...you and I know how many times we've butted heads on some minor points, while agreeing on the general premises.

I certainly do not want you to be my apologist.

I am NO Apologist of yours Satyr.

I have never believed in flattery.
I am even "unable" to believe in it.

Quote :
In fact I enjoy being the scapegoat, as I always have, since my sciforum days.
Back then I was alone and I loved it.
Sometimes they sued to gang up on me....it was invigorating.
Not that having partners is not also enjoyable.

I tried to find that on ILP, and other places, but things have changed...the political-correctness disease has spread.  

I might appeal to Humean someway; lets see.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:02 am

Mo wrote:
Quote :


My actions Are my words.

Have you ever tried to benefit him through criticism? Or is he perfect in every way?


And how does it benefit you to concern yourself with if I have or have not benefitted him?

After that, ask yourself where I claimed to present myself as your benefactor?!.

gtg.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14631
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:04 am

Mooooooooooooooooooo wrote:


I think that many of your accusations toward me are a projection of yourself.
Is that what you think?

I would satirize you by asking for justifications, and by claiming that I was misunderstood, but who cares?
You are a moron.
And a very dull one, at that.
I have come across very few who were so boring.

Tell us a story about that time you got drunk, imbecile.
Entertain us.

Oh, and imbecile...it is true that all project, and use themselves as a sounding board - this IS part of my philosophy - but some are more objective, more detached...they can take themselves out of the conclusion, to some degree, because they have a better imagination.
If I know you, moron, it is because I know myself.
And when you try to know me, you seek this knowledge in yourself.

And to not want to go beyond the 'pleasure as an end' and then 'just because' and the 'I choose to', is where you flounder, remaining stuck in yourself.

What is the title of this forum, boy?    

Mooooo wrote:
Satyr wrote:
The common retard will attack without having a clue what your positions are, admitting that he cannot be bothered with trying to understand, or with going through text...which is always too much.

Satyr wrote:
Years of morons, coming up in age, wanting to prove themselves, or to put me in my place, repeating the same shit to me.
I no longer read through the entire posts.
Can you tell?
And?
This is not about you?

I have posted all my views, and even attached my real name to them....and you have done what?
Where have I not come across your type?
In what way do you offer something other than the usual?

Where have I misinterpreted your views?
Was it when you stated "just because" and then scrambled to give your stupidity some depth, aligning yourself with my own, and then pretending you were challenging me?

Now you replace "pleasure" with "flourishing" and offer nothing else besides?
And you I must take seriously?

Mooooo wrote:
You’ve accused me a few times of begging for attention. That is what YOU are doing, since the context of this thread is not your positions.
No, your mistress is begging for attention....you are a moron, desperate for pussy, and some feminine care.

Well, come to think of it, then it's female attention you crave....silly monkey.
You two belong together.
An odd pairing.  

What I am doing is using you to display a type of personality....and so it is within the context of my views.
YOU are my evidence, boy.
I only ask others to observe and analyze your behavior for themselves, over the course of many months.  

I admit to enjoy attention.
But I can also go without.
Like I enjoy sex, and food, and drink....and can go without.

I also deeply enjoy beating the shit out of a mental cripple, like you.
A guilty pleasure.
But I'm no moralist....and you are.

Asceticism, turd.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14631
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:32 am

Returning to the topic, and trying to merge...

Can the Mooo, the bovine idiot, tell us why, besides Phoneee, he is here?

He says he has no interest in me and my positions, and I accept that....so what other reason is there?


>>>Pussy?
Is he looking for the higher caliber woman who can appreciate his poetry, be "amused" by his stories of drunkenness, and connect with him on a higher level?
Is Phonee and Lyssa it?


>>>Resentment?
Is he here to expose Satyr as a hypocrite and a fake?
If so, then he must first understand Satyr's position, his philosophy, and connect them to Satyr's , "real life" his circumstances, his actions.


>>>Glory?
Is he here to declare himself superior?
Is stating it enough?
Is saying "I am smart"...."I have a high I.Q."...."I am a member of MENSA"...."I win!"...."I dominated"..."I am a better representative of Nietzsche"..."I write better poetry"....."Just Because!"... enough?

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Anfang

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 2028
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:48 am

The stakes are high, a lot has been invested in this thread.
It wouldn't surprise me if Mo felt resentment but he's just 'too good' to express it enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:32 am

Lyssa wrote:
Quote :
"[22:09:26 25/05/14] phoneutria : I liked the one I watched dear... I paid no attention to the words, of course, I just wanted to hear your voice

The one who prowls for sensations and feeds on it, savouring him, in private, while claiming in public on the forum, she is interested only in words and ideas...

What is a clearer example of stomach predation than that?

Taunting with violence "How many times do I have to say this... should I smack you in the face with it, so it will make a nice red print on your cheek?",  in the hopes of getting men to React on her vampiric level, the attempt to get them lower themselves to her level, while getting off on their voices, and then pretending to be interested in intellectual maters... and pretending to be the one who is ignoring all the while...

"lolz." Hilarious.

Then saying he is "just a man", when it is she who objectifies, and can't see beyond mere sensations...;

When a woman hates her own feminity and despises being born as one, and divorces her own nature to act and want to become like a male, she objectifies her own self. She is her own stomach predator. Her hedonism is her own self-whoring.


Over analyzing as usual, dear.
What I said was nothing more than what he wanted to hear.

But please, do continue to take my every word at face value, it makes for a lovely satire.
Back to top Go down
Mo
Lamb
avatar

Gender : Male Aries Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 34
Location : Northerly

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:40 am

Satyr wrote:
Oh, and imbecile...it is true that all project,
If I know you, moron, it is because I know myself.
And when you try to know me, you seek this knowledge in yourself.

No, when I try to know the other’s position, I take what they say, and punch holes in it, if I can. If it doesn’t sink, I consider it (for time being) legitimate.

When I try to know the other’s self, I take what they say about themselves, and see if their actions contradict beliefs, or if their beliefs contradict other beliefs. If they don’t, then I’m willing to consider that aspect of themselves (for the time being) legitimate.

You think you know others because you know yourself. No, you just project yourself everywhere. Why can you not see that? Or do you not recognize yourself in your description of “common retards”?

Quote :
And to not want to go beyond the 'pleasure as an end' and then 'just because' and the 'I choose to', is where you flounder, remaining stuck in yourself.

You still haven’t read my post.

Quote :
Where have I misinterpreted your views?
Was it when you stated "just because" and then scrambled to give your stupidity some depth, aligning yourself with my own, and then pretending you were challenging me?

I haven’t changed anything I’ve said. It’s a shame you delete conversations, or refuse to look at the Aesthetics thread, which is still there. It hasn’t changed. That you keep saying “just because”, and chopping off the other half of the sentence, it’s obvious you have no idea what I’m talking about.[/quote]


Last edited by Mo on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1833
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:20 pm

LOOOOL!

The phrase "quit while you're far, far behind" comes to mind.

Moooooooo, just because, my friend. Just because. You have espoused a very powerful answer that can cure most, if not all, of life's problems.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14631
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:25 pm

Shit I fucked up again. Pressed edit instead of quote.

No matter....the gist is preserved in the quotes.

It would be typical if he sued this as a weapon.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14631
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:26 pm

Moooooo wrote:
No, when I try to know the other’s position, I take what they say, and punch holes in it, if I can. If it doesn't sink, I consider it (for time being) legitimate.

When I try to know the other’s self, I take what they say about themselves, and see if their actions contradict beliefs, or if their beliefs contradict other beliefs. If they don’t, then I'm willing to consider that aspect of themselves (for the time being) legitimate.
In otehr words, you've accomplished nothing.
You came here, and just sat back and waited, hoping someone else would say something and you can jump in taking advantage of what you perceived as a weakness.
Is this correct?  

Moooooo wrote:
You think you know others because you know yourself. No, you just project yourself everywhere. Why can you not see that?
Imbecile, do you know that right there you just exposed how clueless you are as to how psychology and how evaluating others works?

Mooooo wrote:
Or do you not recognize yourself in your description of "common retards"? Have fun with your imagination.
Bovine....do you understand how empathy works?
Do you understand how a man can read another, by using appearances?
Does he use some kind of mind-reading technique?
how do we know what the other is feeling, just by seeing his mannerisms, expressions, movements?
Magic?

Here you are, uttering more words than you have in months, and immediately your stupidity is obvious.
Good strategy to play the aloof, I do not care, hypocrisy, style, you dumb-ass.
It works for you. makes you seem more interesting than you actually are.
Having spent some time with you, in the ChatBox, I have to say: boooooooooooriiiiiiiiing.

But you crossed the line, for the second time, the first was the racial challenge and your Socratic method, because the more you speak the more your idiocy shines.....despite what kind of an expert you are on Nietzsche.  

Mooooo wrote:
You still haven’t read my post.
Prove it.

Mooooo wrote:
Read all of your responses in my thread. When called on your bullshit, you basically said, "Oh, I wasn't talking about you...".
Yes, retard. I was imitating you, with your "you did not understand me" defensiveness, and your "prove it" bullshit.
I did so above.
I've read enough, of you, to know there's not much to you.

I ask again, to clarify.
Where do you disagree, you moron?
One sentence....concise, clear, honest, brave.

Mooooo wrote:
I haven't changed anything I've said about value, for months. It's a shame you delete conversations, or refuse to look at the Aesthetics thread, which is still there. It hasn't changed. That you keep saying "just because", and chopping off the other half of the sentence, it's obvious you have no idea what I’m talking about.
Imbecile, I know you enjoy comforting yourself with the idea that you said something brilliant in the ChatBox, but I was there.
You are one boring, dull, fuck.

One more time.
Give me a one or two sentence synopsis of why you think you disagree with me.....and where, and how, and WHY?
Not "just because".

Not why you think I haven't figured you out, or why I've misinterpreted you, or a Jerry Springer guest "You don know me" crap...but where you, YOU, you stupid moron, disagree with my, MY, positions.

Let's take it slow, moron.

One point where you think your superiority is exemplified.
One point at a time.
Where do your views diverge from mine.

Which would mean that you know what my positions are.  

Otherwise, fuck off, and go write a poem you imbecile.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:36 pm

Mo, a little context.

In a conversation with Satyr, I complimented your little verses on the bath. I did not show him the verses, just paid a compliment.
Satyr does not like praise going places other than himself.

Do exercise your freedom of deciding whether the heat you have been receiving from him comes from noble reasons as Lyssa will elaborate on ( I am sure), or from plain, simple, unadulterated spite.
Back to top Go down
Mo
Lamb
avatar

Gender : Male Aries Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 34
Location : Northerly

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:39 pm

You keep asking me to state where I disagree with you. We haven't been talking about your position on value. You are begging for my attention. But you are the one apparently criticizing me, calling me all of these insults and going on about "just because", "random mixing", "having ends (goals/purposes), not doing an infinite regress, being a nihilist, and so on. Apparently you would already know where I disagree with you, wouldn't you? But when I ask you about it, you immediately back down and say you're not talking about me.

So, why would I state where I disagree with you? Are we talking about you? ---Or do you think that just because what you say about me is your own projection...


Last edited by Mo on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14631
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:42 pm

Mooooooooooooo wrote:
You keep asking me to state where I disagree with you. You are begging for my attention.
Ha!!
That's my girl.

Mooooo wrote:
But you are the one apparently criticizing me, calling me all of these insults and going on about "just because", "random mixing", "having ends (goals/purposes), not doing an infinite regress, being a nihilist, and so on. And when I ask you about it, you immediately back down and say you're not talking about me.
So the answer is you have no clue?


And you never said that race mixing was good for the species?

No, turd, you aren't a coward.
I was wrong.

Mooooo wrote:
So, why would I state where I disagree with you? Are we talking about you? ---Or do you think that just because what you say about me is your own projection...
Nothing huh?

Well, I have to admit Phonee did confess to me, once, that you are the only man she felt inferior to; that you were the only one on her level and beyond.
I can see why.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:46 pm

Satyr wrote:
Mooooooooooooo wrote:
You keep asking me to state where I disagree with you. You are begging for my attention.
Ha!!
That's my girl.


Mo says, "It's a shame you delete conversations, or refuse to look at the Aesthetics thread, which is still there. It hasn't changed. That you keep saying "just because", and chopping off the other half of the sentence, it's obvious you have no idea what I’m talking about."

Mo first insinuates you pay him and his posts no attention, but when you do and take him up on his words, he will accuse you of begging for attention.

Mo gives you and us a new definition of GRIT.




_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:48 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
Quote :
"[22:09:26 25/05/14] phoneutria : I liked the one I watched dear... I paid no attention to the words, of course, I just wanted to hear your voice

The one who prowls for sensations and feeds on it, savouring him, in private, while claiming in public on the forum, she is interested only in words and ideas...

What is a clearer example of stomach predation than that?

Taunting with violence "How many times do I have to say this... should I smack you in the face with it, so it will make a nice red print on your cheek?",  in the hopes of getting men to React on her vampiric level, the attempt to get them lower themselves to her level, while getting off on their voices, and then pretending to be interested in intellectual maters... and pretending to be the one who is ignoring all the while...

"lolz." Hilarious.

Then saying he is "just a man", when it is she who objectifies, and can't see beyond mere sensations...;

When a woman hates her own feminity and despises being born as one, and divorces her own nature to act and want to become like a male, she objectifies her own self. She is her own stomach predator. Her hedonism is her own self-whoring.


Over analyzing as usual, dear.
What I said was nothing more than what he wanted to hear.

But please, do continue to take my every word at face value, it makes for a lovely satire.


Oh Precious, I guess you were only being Facetious about this, as you are/were about everything that can be used to critique you.

How original; please continue pretending to still have integrity.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:50 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Mo, a little context.

In a conversation with Satyr, I complimented your little verses on the bath. I did not show him the verses, just paid a compliment.
Satyr does not like praise going places other than himself.

Do exercise your freedom of deciding whether the heat you have been receiving from him comes from noble reasons as Lyssa will elaborate on ( I am sure), or from plain, simple, unadulterated spite.



Fifi is like the female version of Schmoe who claims Satyr abuses his own child; fifi would like for all to believe he is an abuser per se, the ignoble one...

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*


Last edited by Lyssa on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14631
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:51 pm

Lyssa wrote:



Mo says, "It's a shame you delete conversations, or refuse to look at the Aesthetics thread, which is still there. It hasn't changed. That you keep saying "just because", and chopping off the other half of the sentence, it's obvious you have no idea what I’m talking about."

Mo first insinuates you pay him and his posts no attention, but when you do and take him up on his words, he will accuse you of begging for attention.

Mo gives you and us a new definition of GRIT.



It's obvious.

I write pages and pages of text, explaining my views, they come here, with nada, nothing, zilch, not reading a thing I've said, according to them....to expose me as a hypocrite...but I am paying them attention and I am using "you misunderstood", "I was being facetious", "I did not mean it like that"  as a way to hide what a needy simpleton I am.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:52 pm

Satyr wrote:
Lyssa wrote:



Mo says, "It's a shame you delete conversations, or refuse to look at the Aesthetics thread, which is still there. It hasn't changed. That you keep saying "just because", and chopping off the other half of the sentence, it's obvious you have no idea what I’m talking about."

Mo first insinuates you pay him and his posts no attention, but when you do and take him up on his words, he will accuse you of begging for attention.

Mo gives you and us a new definition of GRIT.



It's obvious.

I write pages and pages of text, explaining my views, they come here, not reading a thing....to expose me as a hypocrite...but I am paying them attention and I am using "you misunderstood" "I was being facetious" "I did not mean it like that"  as a way to hide what a needy simpleton I am.  

Its like being in the twilight zone......... and that eerie music rings....

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Mo
Lamb
avatar

Gender : Male Aries Posts : 276
Join date : 2013-02-02
Age : 34
Location : Northerly

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:00 pm

Lyssa wrote:
Mo first insinuates you pay him and his posts no attention, but when you do and take him up on his words, he will accuse you of begging for attention.

Mo gives you and us a new definition of GRIT.

If you're going to criticize a position, do it based on something other than your own internal projection or imagination (Satyr says he doesn't), and ground it in what the person actually said.

I haven't been criticizing Satyr's position on value, only defending the insults and criticisms he puts on my own. And whenever I do, he backs down and says he wasn't talking about me.

What am I supposed to do? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14631
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:04 pm

Turd, how far ahead of your mistress you've trotted.
Do you hear her whistle?
Heel!!!!
She thinks highly of you, and your compassionate views.

Is the preceding comment to Lyssa, the Zimbabwean princess, an admission that you do not disagree with me, but only disagree with my assessment of your behavior here?

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation

Back to top Go down
 
Surrender and Sexual Predation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Surrender monument
» I SURRENDER ALL BY JAIME JORGE
» RN Shore Establishments
» Cloud Connected and anyone else Welcome to I Surrender thread :)
» Payment on credit law and predation 09/26/2012 5:23 am

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: