Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Surrender and Sexual Predation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 9:55 am

Satyr wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
I have to make a note, that when others dont participate as much as oneself, then it can appear like the one is the only one staking some position and that one is doing it out of emotions, out of unobjective reasons.

Democracy is supposedly proof of a single voice's sanity and objectivity.

It's okay, dear...you and I know how many times we've butted heads on some minor points, while agreeing on the general premises.

I certainly do not want you to be my apologist.

I am NO Apologist of yours Satyr.

I have never believed in flattery.
I am even "unable" to believe in it.

Quote :
In fact I enjoy being the scapegoat, as I always have, since my sciforum days.
Back then I was alone and I loved it.
Sometimes they sued to gang up on me....it was invigorating.
Not that having partners is not also enjoyable.

I tried to find that on ILP, and other places, but things have changed...the political-correctness disease has spread.  

I might appeal to Humean someway; lets see.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 10:02 am

Mo wrote:
Quote :

My actions Are my words.

Have you ever tried to benefit him through criticism? Or is he perfect in every way?

And how does it benefit you to concern yourself with if I have or have not benefitted him?

After that, ask yourself where I claimed to present myself as your benefactor?!.

gtg.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 10:04 am

Mooooooooooooooooooo wrote:

I think that many of your accusations toward me are a projection of yourself.
Is that what you think?

I would satirize you by asking for justifications, and by claiming that I was misunderstood, but who cares?
You are a moron.
And a very dull one, at that.
I have come across very few who were so boring.

Tell us a story about that time you got drunk, imbecile.
Entertain us.

Oh, and imbecile...it is true that all project, and use themselves as a sounding board - this IS part of my philosophy - but some are more objective, more detached...they can take themselves out of the conclusion, to some degree, because they have a better imagination.
If I know you, moron, it is because I know myself.
And when you try to know me, you seek this knowledge in yourself.

And to not want to go beyond the 'pleasure as an end' and then 'just because' and the 'I choose to', is where you flounder, remaining stuck in yourself.

What is the title of this forum, boy?    

Mooooo wrote:
Satyr wrote:
The common retard will attack without having a clue what your positions are, admitting that he cannot be bothered with trying to understand, or with going through text...which is always too much.

Satyr wrote:
Years of morons, coming up in age, wanting to prove themselves, or to put me in my place, repeating the same shit to me.
I no longer read through the entire posts.
Can you tell?
And?
This is not about you?

I have posted all my views, and even attached my real name to them....and you have done what?
Where have I not come across your type?
In what way do you offer something other than the usual?

Where have I misinterpreted your views?
Was it when you stated "just because" and then scrambled to give your stupidity some depth, aligning yourself with my own, and then pretending you were challenging me?

Now you replace "pleasure" with "flourishing" and offer nothing else besides?
And you I must take seriously?

Mooooo wrote:
You’ve accused me a few times of begging for attention. That is what YOU are doing, since the context of this thread is not your positions.
No, your mistress is begging for attention....you are a moron, desperate for pussy, and some feminine care.

Well, come to think of it, then it's female attention you crave....silly monkey.
You two belong together.
An odd pairing.  

What I am doing is using you to display a type of personality....and so it is within the context of my views.
YOU are my evidence, boy.
I only ask others to observe and analyze your behavior for themselves, over the course of many months.  

I admit to enjoy attention.
But I can also go without.
Like I enjoy sex, and food, and drink....and can go without.

I also deeply enjoy beating the shit out of a mental cripple, like you.
A guilty pleasure.
But I'm no moralist....and you are.

Asceticism, turd.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 10:32 am

Returning to the topic, and trying to merge...

Can the Mooo, the bovine idiot, tell us why, besides Phoneee, he is here?

He says he has no interest in me and my positions, and I accept that....so what other reason is there?

>>>Pussy?
Is he looking for the higher caliber woman who can appreciate his poetry, be "amused" by his stories of drunkenness, and connect with him on a higher level?
Is Phonee and Lyssa it?

>>>Resentment?
Is he here to expose Satyr as a hypocrite and a fake?
If so, then he must first understand Satyr's position, his philosophy, and connect them to Satyr's , "real life" his circumstances, his actions.

>>>Glory?
Is he here to declare himself superior?
Is stating it enough?
Is saying "I am smart"...."I have a high I.Q."...."I am a member of MENSA"...."I win!"...."I dominated"..."I am a better representative of Nietzsche"..."I write better poetry"....."Just Because!"... enough?

Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 10:48 am

The stakes are high, a lot has been invested in this thread.
It wouldn't surprise me if Mo felt resentment but he's just 'too good' to express it enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 11:32 am

Lyssa wrote:
Quote :
"[22:09:26 25/05/14] phoneutria : I liked the one I watched dear... I paid no attention to the words, of course, I just wanted to hear your voice

The one who prowls for sensations and feeds on it, savouring him, in private, while claiming in public on the forum, she is interested only in words and ideas...

What is a clearer example of stomach predation than that?

Taunting with violence "How many times do I have to say this... should I smack you in the face with it, so it will make a nice red print on your cheek?",  in the hopes of getting men to React on her vampiric level, the attempt to get them lower themselves to her level, while getting off on their voices, and then pretending to be interested in intellectual maters... and pretending to be the one who is ignoring all the while...

"lolz." Hilarious.

Then saying he is "just a man", when it is she who objectifies, and can't see beyond mere sensations...;

When a woman hates her own feminity and despises being born as one, and divorces her own nature to act and want to become like a male, she objectifies her own self. She is her own stomach predator. Her hedonism is her own self-whoring.

Over analyzing as usual, dear.
What I said was nothing more than what he wanted to hear.

But please, do continue to take my every word at face value, it makes for a lovely satire.
Back to top Go down
Mo
Lamb
Mo

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 11:40 am

Satyr wrote:
Oh, and imbecile...it is true that all project,
If I know you, moron, it is because I know myself.
And when you try to know me, you seek this knowledge in yourself.

No, when I try to know the other’s position, I take what they say, and punch holes in it, if I can. If it doesn’t sink, I consider it (for time being) legitimate.

When I try to know the other’s self, I take what they say about themselves, and see if their actions contradict beliefs, or if their beliefs contradict other beliefs. If they don’t, then I’m willing to consider that aspect of themselves (for the time being) legitimate.

You think you know others because you know yourself. No, you just project yourself everywhere. Why can you not see that? Or do you not recognize yourself in your description of “common retards”?

Quote :
And to not want to go beyond the 'pleasure as an end' and then 'just because' and the 'I choose to', is where you flounder, remaining stuck in yourself.

You still haven’t read my post.

Quote :
Where have I misinterpreted your views?
Was it when you stated "just because" and then scrambled to give your stupidity some depth, aligning yourself with my own, and then pretending you were challenging me?

I haven’t changed anything I’ve said. It’s a shame you delete conversations, or refuse to look at the Aesthetics thread, which is still there. It hasn’t changed. That you keep saying “just because”, and chopping off the other half of the sentence, it’s obvious you have no idea what I’m talking about.[/quote]

Last edited by Mo on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:20 pm

LOOOOL!

The phrase "quit while you're far, far behind" comes to mind.

Moooooooo, just because, my friend. Just because. You have espoused a very powerful answer that can cure most, if not all, of life's problems.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:25 pm

Shit I fucked up again. Pressed edit instead of quote.

No matter....the gist is preserved in the quotes.

It would be typical if he sued this as a weapon.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:26 pm

Moooooo wrote:
No, when I try to know the other’s position, I take what they say, and punch holes in it, if I can. If it doesn't sink, I consider it (for time being) legitimate.

When I try to know the other’s self, I take what they say about themselves, and see if their actions contradict beliefs, or if their beliefs contradict other beliefs. If they don’t, then I'm willing to consider that aspect of themselves (for the time being) legitimate.
In otehr words, you've accomplished nothing.
You came here, and just sat back and waited, hoping someone else would say something and you can jump in taking advantage of what you perceived as a weakness.
Is this correct?  

Moooooo wrote:
You think you know others because you know yourself. No, you just project yourself everywhere. Why can you not see that?
Imbecile, do you know that right there you just exposed how clueless you are as to how psychology and how evaluating others works?

Mooooo wrote:
Or do you not recognize yourself in your description of "common retards"? Have fun with your imagination.
Bovine....do you understand how empathy works?
Do you understand how a man can read another, by using appearances?
Does he use some kind of mind-reading technique?
how do we know what the other is feeling, just by seeing his mannerisms, expressions, movements?
Magic?

Here you are, uttering more words than you have in months, and immediately your stupidity is obvious.
Good strategy to play the aloof, I do not care, hypocrisy, style, you dumb-ass.
It works for you. makes you seem more interesting than you actually are.
Having spent some time with you, in the ChatBox, I have to say: boooooooooooriiiiiiiiing.

But you crossed the line, for the second time, the first was the racial challenge and your Socratic method, because the more you speak the more your idiocy shines.....despite what kind of an expert you are on Nietzsche.  

Mooooo wrote:
You still haven’t read my post.
Prove it.

Mooooo wrote:
Read all of your responses in my thread. When called on your bullshit, you basically said, "Oh, I wasn't talking about you...".
Yes, retard. I was imitating you, with your "you did not understand me" defensiveness, and your "prove it" bullshit.
I did so above.
I've read enough, of you, to know there's not much to you.

I ask again, to clarify.
Where do you disagree, you moron?
One sentence....concise, clear, honest, brave.

Mooooo wrote:
I haven't changed anything I've said about value, for months. It's a shame you delete conversations, or refuse to look at the Aesthetics thread, which is still there. It hasn't changed. That you keep saying "just because", and chopping off the other half of the sentence, it's obvious you have no idea what I’m talking about.
Imbecile, I know you enjoy comforting yourself with the idea that you said something brilliant in the ChatBox, but I was there.
You are one boring, dull, fuck.

One more time.
Give me a one or two sentence synopsis of why you think you disagree with me.....and where, and how, and WHY?
Not "just because".

Not why you think I haven't figured you out, or why I've misinterpreted you, or a Jerry Springer guest "You don know me" crap...but where you, YOU, you stupid moron, disagree with my, MY, positions.

Let's take it slow, moron.

One point where you think your superiority is exemplified.
One point at a time.
Where do your views diverge from mine.

Which would mean that you know what my positions are.  

Otherwise, fuck off, and go write a poem you imbecile.

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:36 pm

Mo, a little context.

In a conversation with Satyr, I complimented your little verses on the bath. I did not show him the verses, just paid a compliment.
Satyr does not like praise going places other than himself.

Do exercise your freedom of deciding whether the heat you have been receiving from him comes from noble reasons as Lyssa will elaborate on ( I am sure), or from plain, simple, unadulterated spite.
Back to top Go down
Mo
Lamb
Mo

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:39 pm

You keep asking me to state where I disagree with you. We haven't been talking about your position on value. You are begging for my attention. But you are the one apparently criticizing me, calling me all of these insults and going on about "just because", "random mixing", "having ends (goals/purposes), not doing an infinite regress, being a nihilist, and so on. Apparently you would already know where I disagree with you, wouldn't you? But when I ask you about it, you immediately back down and say you're not talking about me.

So, why would I state where I disagree with you? Are we talking about you? ---Or do you think that just because what you say about me is your own projection...

Last edited by Mo on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:42 pm

Mooooooooooooo wrote:
You keep asking me to state where I disagree with you. You are begging for my attention.
Ha!!
That's my girl.

Mooooo wrote:
But you are the one apparently criticizing me, calling me all of these insults and going on about "just because", "random mixing", "having ends (goals/purposes), not doing an infinite regress, being a nihilist, and so on. And when I ask you about it, you immediately back down and say you're not talking about me.
So the answer is you have no clue?

And you never said that race mixing was good for the species?

No, turd, you aren't a coward.
I was wrong.

Mooooo wrote:
So, why would I state where I disagree with you? Are we talking about you? ---Or do you think that just because what you say about me is your own projection...
Nothing huh?

Well, I have to admit Phonee did confess to me, once, that you are the only man she felt inferior to; that you were the only one on her level and beyond.
I can see why.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:46 pm

Satyr wrote:
Mooooooooooooo wrote:
You keep asking me to state where I disagree with you. You are begging for my attention.
Ha!!
That's my girl.

Mo says, "It's a shame you delete conversations, or refuse to look at the Aesthetics thread, which is still there. It hasn't changed. That you keep saying "just because", and chopping off the other half of the sentence, it's obvious you have no idea what I’m talking about."

Mo first insinuates you pay him and his posts no attention, but when you do and take him up on his words, he will accuse you of begging for attention.

Mo gives you and us a new definition of GRIT.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:48 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
Quote :
"[22:09:26 25/05/14] phoneutria : I liked the one I watched dear... I paid no attention to the words, of course, I just wanted to hear your voice

The one who prowls for sensations and feeds on it, savouring him, in private, while claiming in public on the forum, she is interested only in words and ideas...

What is a clearer example of stomach predation than that?

Taunting with violence "How many times do I have to say this... should I smack you in the face with it, so it will make a nice red print on your cheek?",  in the hopes of getting men to React on her vampiric level, the attempt to get them lower themselves to her level, while getting off on their voices, and then pretending to be interested in intellectual maters... and pretending to be the one who is ignoring all the while...

"lolz." Hilarious.

Then saying he is "just a man", when it is she who objectifies, and can't see beyond mere sensations...;

When a woman hates her own feminity and despises being born as one, and divorces her own nature to act and want to become like a male, she objectifies her own self. She is her own stomach predator. Her hedonism is her own self-whoring.

Over analyzing as usual, dear.
What I said was nothing more than what he wanted to hear.

But please, do continue to take my every word at face value, it makes for a lovely satire.

Oh Precious, I guess you were only being Facetious about this, as you are/were about everything that can be used to critique you.

How original; please continue pretending to still have integrity.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:50 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Mo, a little context.

In a conversation with Satyr, I complimented your little verses on the bath. I did not show him the verses, just paid a compliment.
Satyr does not like praise going places other than himself.

Do exercise your freedom of deciding whether the heat you have been receiving from him comes from noble reasons as Lyssa will elaborate on ( I am sure), or from plain, simple, unadulterated spite.

Fifi is like the female version of Schmoe who claims Satyr abuses his own child; fifi would like for all to believe he is an abuser per se, the ignoble one...

Last edited by Lyssa on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:51 pm

Lyssa wrote:

Mo says, "It's a shame you delete conversations, or refuse to look at the Aesthetics thread, which is still there. It hasn't changed. That you keep saying "just because", and chopping off the other half of the sentence, it's obvious you have no idea what I’m talking about."

Mo first insinuates you pay him and his posts no attention, but when you do and take him up on his words, he will accuse you of begging for attention.

It's obvious.

I write pages and pages of text, explaining my views, they come here, with nada, nothing, zilch, not reading a thing I've said, according to them....to expose me as a hypocrite...but I am paying them attention and I am using "you misunderstood", "I was being facetious", "I did not mean it like that"  as a way to hide what a needy simpleton I am.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:52 pm

Satyr wrote:
Lyssa wrote:

It's obvious.

I write pages and pages of text, explaining my views, they come here, not reading a thing....to expose me as a hypocrite...but I am paying them attention and I am using "you misunderstood" "I was being facetious" "I did not mean it like that"  as a way to hide what a needy simpleton I am.  

Its like being in the twilight zone......... and that eerie music rings....

Back to top Go down
Mo
Lamb
Mo

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:00 pm

Lyssa wrote:

If you're going to criticize a position, do it based on something other than your own internal projection or imagination (Satyr says he doesn't), and ground it in what the person actually said.

I haven't been criticizing Satyr's position on value, only defending the insults and criticisms he puts on my own. And whenever I do, he backs down and says he wasn't talking about me.

What am I supposed to do? Smile
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:04 pm

Turd, how far ahead of your mistress you've trotted.
Do you hear her whistle?
Heel!!!!
She thinks highly of you, and your compassionate views.

Is the preceding comment to Lyssa, the Zimbabwean princess, an admission that you do not disagree with me, but only disagree with my assessment of your behavior here?

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:11 pm

Just to be clear....

I am a God.
No not "just a man"....but an actual god!
I vacation in this time and planet form time to time.

Why?
Because I said so?

Why do I say so?
Just Because....a spontaneous outburst of self-recognition.
Do not question my words, blasphemers!!!

Why?
Now we can't ask anything more.
The "just because" end sit.
It is pleasing to me.
Pleasure is my end.
I am the god of hedonism, of filling my belly and emptying my sack.
Worship me, ye of little faith!!!
I am MODERN!!!

Just believe that in my declarations of Divinity hides profound depths that will be adjusted to whatever you think.
It's one of the benefits of never saying anything clearly and honestly.
I'm like an Oracle. Actually she stole this style from me.
Later they wrote the Bible using it.

I can deny its meaning, and claim another....like abstract art. It is whatever you say it is, or never what you say it is.
It's brilliantly ambiguous.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mo
Lamb
Mo

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:14 pm

Satyr wrote:
Is the preceding comment to Lyssa, the Zimbabwean princess, an admission that you do not disagree with me, but only disagree with my assessment of your behavior here?

You have been criticizing my positions for months, dumb fuck. But you're still wondering if we disagree on something? ---How much do you really think of your criticisms, dumb fuck? Why don't you search through our past threads. There are plenty of disagreements, there.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That's just a couple, for you. Unfortunately, in the last one you deleted half of my posts. But just do a search for my posts here. Most of them have been about your ideas.

phoneutria was right about you... you're like a woman who wants to hear that her dress is pretty.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:16 pm

Mo wrote:
Lyssa wrote:

If you're going to criticize a position, do it based on something other than your own internal projection or imagination (Satyr says he doesn't), and ground it in what the person actually said.

He challenged you to start over and explain yourself, and you Coward, you accused him of begging for attention.

F--- off!!!!!

Quote :
I haven't been criticizing Satyr's position on value, only defending the insults and criticisms he puts on my own.

Again insinuate that he is an idiot critiquing you with no connection to your position and he "only" just gets off for verbal amusement.

Cling to your Glory.

Quote :
And whenever I do, he backs down and says he wasn't talking about me.

What am I supposed to do? Smile

Like only you can play wordgames? Like a Satyr cannot make Satires???

I'm done with you.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:17 pm

No turd....post here, in this thread, a sentence or two encapsulating your positions, which come into conflict with mine.

I don't give a shit about any of your womanly games, boy.

Coward, I am doing this so that I do not have to go through the boring ramblings of a moron, AGAIN.
Help me discover what you consider valuable and "good points".

I read what you linked to....and it was dull, you dullard.
Now you imply that there was brilliance in it, something of value...so I wonder what, the fuck, you are talking about; what part of that crap you consider brilliant.
I'm doing it so that I do not misunderstand you, genius...you who outdo all Nietzsche scholars, and dominate others with such ease.

She was right about you, you know. you are waaaaay above her.
She really respects you.

Specify  

Embarassed 

Is....is my dress, pretty?
Do you like it?
*swooooon
 pale 
Women can be so jealous.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:23 pm

Mo wrote:
phoneutria was right about you... you're like a woman who wants to hear that her dress is pretty.

That coming from the attention-coquette herself, who's said a thousand times in chat and on here in the seduction thread, she loves attention. Any wonder, she'll project and see others in her terms and the only terms she can relate to...

Jaundiced eyes see the world jaundiced.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 1:32 pm

Ironically, the pleasure of the hunt, for the sake of hunting and letting the other's blood run, is lost to those who profess an understanding of the moment when the self is lost in the ecstasy, and the sheer joy of watching a weak creature stumble and fall before you, as it tries to escape.

But then a hunter is only as good as the medium allows him to be.

Maybe the problem is that these creatures can never see beyond the object/objective of the kill, the sensation of pleasure - the reward, that ends it for them.
Very myopic.

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 15 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 2:55 pm

'Tis not so Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 3:04 pm

Women do what they are best at. They submit themselves to the domination of men.

Get over it....... Laughing

A woman's natural place is in the submission to a man.  clown

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 15 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 3:30 pm

Here we go.  These people have the right idea.

Every once in a while you have to take your bitch out for a walk.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Surrender and Sexual Predation Surrender and Sexual Predation - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:50 pm

Feminists are scum.

Appreciation of beauty is supposedly depreciating them, and their value.
What are these creatures going to take away when they die?

A momentary pleasure one graced another with?

Someone smiled?

Someone felt life is colourful?

Taking this away made them feel sovereign?

Pathetic.

What is that life anyway when you do not Want to make another happy...
So weary... they are as good as dead.
And they can stuff their Independence in their coffins.

Back to top Go down

Surrender and Sexual Predation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next