Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Private Maleness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1806
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:09 pm

Anfang wrote:
Interesting, so if there is no rape in nature, would you say that there is no rape at all? Or do you mean that there is rape only occurring within human interaction, or is it a social construct?

Or what does the word rape describe?
Rape implies that females, the womb, are owned property, a sex object. It necessarily implies that females are not self responsible subjects, capable of making life choices, nor ultimately in control of their own sexuality.

It implies that females are property, but, of whom? Who owns females? Who owns the asset, the property, the object?


Civilization does.
Society.
State.
Religion.
The Matrix.
Culture.
God.
Christianity.
Judaism.
Islam.
Monotheism.


In nature, in reality, "outside civilization", outside the city walls, no "rape". Because females are accountable. Females flock to large, strong, dominant men, in nature, for protection. Females immediately trade sex for sexurity, outside civilization.

Within civilization, female sexual access is strictly controlled, by culture, morality, law, rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:52 pm

Are you maybe forgetting the fact that a man could insert his penis into your anus, and that you may actually not like it?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:54 pm

willing participants? Wink

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

avatar

Gender : Male Scorpio Posts : 2478
Join date : 2013-10-26
Age : 23
Location : Land of Dance and Song

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:59 pm

There Will Be Blood wrote:
Imagine this motherfucker raping somebody's kid. I would literally tourture you to death.

Within Islamic values; when a woman, a daughter, even if she would be a minor, is raped - often it is determined for her to marry her rapist, if not, killed. To save the 'family honour', can you imagine?
But what exactly is this honour, which is determined and affected by their women foremost..
In old Chechen tradition, if one would on accident touch a young, fertile, beautiful woman with merely his finger, he would cut his own finger off to save her honour. If one would disgrace a woman, he had to fight for her, whether he knows her or not, without an thought.
Contradicting considering they practiced ''bride kidnapping'', and still do on occasion - thus touch the woman.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1806
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:00 pm

Phonnuetria

At least your perversion is public and open, shameless.

Why are you attracted to the idea of male homosexuality? Does it entice you? Do you like the idea of crippling the male sex drive, to turn it away from yourself as a female?

It's the idea of controlling another person's sexuality, their essence, being, soul, spirit, that you find compelling?


For example, let's say I controlled this little pussy. And she is my slut. I order her to makeout and fuck other women, for my own pleasure. I find it erotic. She is my little sex slave.

Isn't this your rationale?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 2001
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 33
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:02 pm

AEon wrote:
In nature, in reality, "outside civilization", outside the city walls, no "rape". Because females are accountable.

So, as a man, outside the city walls, because I'm accountable, nobody can rape me.
- Accountability doesn't mean that nobody gets raped.
Just because no health insurance and hospital gonna take care of me in the pre-stone walled city era doesn't mean that it can't happen that I break my leg.

Or if one tribe kills off another tribe and the women there get raped then it's not rape because the instant those stronger males show up, the women swoon over them and fuck with them joyously on the pile of corpses of their former husbands, brothers and sisters, fathers and mothers because they just traded in their bodies for security - to be protected from those marauding bands of potential rapists, who actually do not rape because of that instant 'rape becomes sex-trade for security' thing.

There is rape in pre-civilized human-nature, probably more than in civilized societies.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:07 pm

Æon wrote:
At least your perversion is public and open, shameless.

Why are you attracted to the idea of male homosexuality?
 

Half-wit,

You hear the word "rape" and you automatically start to talk about wombs.
Men get raped . My post was to bring that up.
Help you, maybe, to cover the gaps in your simplistic thinking.

Please don't waste any time burdening yourself with assumptions of what attracts me. You lack the imagination for that.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1806
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:27 pm

No,

No "rape" outside civilization, outside your morals, rules, laws, socialization. This is your social indoctrination, your religion, speaking for you.

You are conflating your indoctrination with nature, a most common logical error and mistake.


My mind, my existence, can walk between civilization and nature. I have not forgotten my past, as you children have. You have imbibed western social and cultural mores. You cannot think outside certain premises.

Close minded, ignorant, innocent of your own mistakes. Your own errors.

I repeat, no "rape" outside civilization.

The fact that phonueutria uses homosexuality, queerness, perversion, as her argument, only supports my stance. She has made a bumbling error, as well. She conflates something unnatural, penetrating an anus with a penis, with nature. Homosexuality, penetration, does not occur in nature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1806
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:35 pm

I forgot my disclaimer again, dammit, I'm so forgetful........

Just because I claim "no rape outside civilization" is not saying to go out and "rape" people!!! I'm not saying this, you stupid, stupid fucks. You people are idiots. I'm not saying go outside and do this, I'm not saying that I will, or want to do this, myself. You people are misconstruing me entirely!!!

Stop, quit making this error, faggots.

And bringing up the ideal that males, who perverted and dysfunctional, penetrate another male's anus, is a sign of your perversion. This proves that there is something wrong with you, in my opinion. You are fucked up beyond belief.

You suffer from a severe mental dysfunction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:45 pm

Æon wrote:
No,

No "rape" outside civilization, outside your morals, rules, laws, socialization.  This is your social indoctrination, your religion, speaking for you.

You are conflating your indoctrination with nature, a most common logical error and mistake.


My mind, my existence, can walk between civilization and nature.  I have not forgotten my past, as you children have.  You have imbibed western social and cultural mores.  You cannot think outside certain premises.

Close minded, ignorant, innocent of your own mistakes.  Your own errors.

I repeat, no "rape" outside civilization.

The fact that phonueutria uses homosexuality, queerness, perversion, as her argument, only supports my stance.  She has made a bumbling error, as well.  She conflates something unnatural, penetrating an anus with a penis, with nature.  Homosexuality, penetration, does not occur in nature.

Sure, those lions are just playing an amicable match of greco-roman wrestling. Wink
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1806
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:46 pm

Get out of my thread, queer, and take your filthy thoughts with you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1806
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:47 pm

You dirty my thread with your perversions.

I demand purity and cleanliness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:28 pm

Æon wrote:
Get out of my thread, queer, and take the flaws in my reasoning with you.

If only it was as easy as that, half-wit.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1806
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:47 pm

Well you are what you are, pervert. Do you have homosexual fantasies often?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
There Will Be Blood

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-09-08
Location : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:49 pm

That's hot. I wanna get sandwiched in between that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
There Will Be Blood

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-09-08
Location : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:49 pm

In honor of God.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

He never panics, never jerks, never gets excited. You consistently beat those stronger, those who have better technique by taking whatever beating that comes by and maintaining a focused calm killer mentality. No matter what oppertunities always open. Are we born these ways? Yes.


I suggest to genuinly try to get beat up. People exist in these realities of words, they actually start to belive in them, it all grows exhausting. Sooner or later the boredom becomes unbearable. We are designed to live under constant threat, always on the verge of death. Things like fighting return everything to that basic feeling of being alive. Is there anything more life-affirming?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness

Back to top Go down
 
Private Maleness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Similar topics
-
» Director told the world that compete with the private sector fear Bank of America and wants to grab the top of the ministries Association of private banks: Cache save us from the global crisis and the government does not have learned the details of the gr
» sleeve pricing on private waiting list - Adelaide; Dr. Leong.
» Public Hospital with Private surgeon in Brisbane
» Private In Public Hospital costs
» Allamanda Private Hospital - Gold Coast

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: