Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Private Maleness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Private Maleness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 6:49 pm

Lockland wrote:
Privacy is contingent on division, exclusivity, and so on. Where did I claim that privacy is only contingent on harm, or at all, for that matter?
Lockland wrote:
Unrelated people(s) will eventually harm each other. Unrelation in general prompts privacy.
Here is where you connect privacy with harm.

Lockland wrote:
What does "not in good faith" mean?
It means that you are here to argue rather than to inquire, to resist my points rather than accept and expand them.

Lockland wrote:
I don't know, looks like you're the one who has been trying to shut it down. Why, I don't know.
On the contrary, I keep you on the topic of privacy and how this relates to male nature.

Lockland wrote:
And why even bother, I don't know either. It's not like this is a life or death situation.
Isn't it, though? Isn't one of us going to die, based on the outcome of this discourse??

Lockland wrote:
Translated: You won't dance my dance, submit to me by accepting my description of things, therefore you must not "be here to learn".
One of the primary components of philosophy is asking and answering simple questions. If you cannot do this, then you are not on this philosophy forum in good faith. You could be lost, or, here based on an ulterior motive, which I eventually would discern anyway.

Lockland wrote:
If you really felt that way then you wouldn't have thought up and posted that to begin with. In other words, you noticed that I was posting some substantive things (otherwise you wouldn't have noticed me / them to begin with), and that, combined with their critical nature, has you proclaiming the complete opposite in an act of spiteful minimization / shadowcasting.
I first noticed your interruption. I only accept interruptions if the interlocutor, you, has something positive and contributing to add. If you are here to interrupt, to focus attention upon yourself, because you need the spotlight on yourself at all times, then again, I will make you pay for this, by exposing your ignorance relative to the OP and topic.

Lockland wrote:
By the way, why making proclamations about me to unknown others? Is this a team effort or popularity contest? Are you looking for positive reinforcement?
I have 6-7 consistent readers to my threads. These are people, a few who I know all too well, and a few I do not. I do not have many readers, not a wide audience, but I do have a small one. Since I "step over you", when you fail to address the topic matter, as you are doing now and wasting my time, then I have no means but to appeal to somebody else who desires to retain the relevant topic.

To remind you, and my readers, this topic is about male privacy. Your urge to derail the thread is noteworthy.

How many responses will it take for you to focus on the topic, on the idea, instead of arguing simple fallacies and errors?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 8:08 pm

"Here is where you connect privacy with harm."

Showing a relationship between privacy and harm is not the same as claiming that privacy is contingent upon harm. Do you know what the word contingent means?

"It means that you are here to argue rather than to inquire, to resist my points rather than accept and expand them."

I'm here to read and in doing so possibly learn more; naturally I am going to challenge what I think are bad or incomplete ideas, because I have functioning balls and am not a bitch or a retard.

"On the contrary, I keep you on the topic of privacy and how this relates to male nature."

Whether one is on topic doesn't necessarily mean one is trying to shut down the discussion. This slipping and sliding you do here is like that of the first comment I replied to in this post. Lazy thinking, lack of reflection, or just trying to be deceptive.

"One of the primary components of philosophy is asking and answering simple questions.  If you cannot do this, then you are not on this philosophy forum in good faith."

I have already addressed this claim of not being here in good faith. A vacuous notion, and in regards to me, wrong. I also disagree with your claim about philosophy, and I'll likewise skip any qualification.

"You could be lost, or, here based on an ulterior motive, which I eventually would discern anyway."

I casually strolled into the thread wondering what it was about, read some things and criticized what in my estimation was some lazy thinking and bad ideas. Ulterior motive for an Internet message board? Hehe, that's adorable. I hope you didn't have yourself in mind when you thought of that...

"I only accept interruptions if the interlocutor, you, has something positive and contributing to add."

By "accept" do you mean agree with? Because I think any other meaning would be kind of meaningless given that this is just a virtual world / Internet message board. If this is the case then I want you to know that as homo sapien / living organism I care as little as is possible whether you accept my criticisms / ideas. First and foremost this is an exercise for myself; so far as I see it, this medium is one of ghosts.

"If you are here to interrupt, to focus attention upon yourself, because you need the spotlight on yourself at all times, then again, I will make you pay for this, by exposing your ignorance relative to the OP and topic."

I suppose getting attention is part of it, but that can be said of anyone, and anyone who would disagree with this fact of sentient life is just a dishonest twit on the matter. If I were such an attention whore why would I be here of all places? Exponentially easier, more efficient ways of getting lots attention. There is no "lots" here at all.

"I have 6-7 consistent readers to my threads.  These are people, a few who I know all too well, and a few I do not.  I do not have many readers, not a wide audience, but I do have a small one.  Since I "step over you", when you fail to address the topic matter, as you are doing now and wasting my time, then I have no means but to appeal to somebody else who desires to retain the relevant topic."

Should one accept this more complex explanation as the true motivation, or the much simpler one that has one simply looking to appeal to others, at least produce this feeling / scenario in his mind, for a greater sense of strength / rightness? I have seen this countless times on the Internet over years, typically it's implicit: "Hey guys, look at this bad-meaning outsider! (therefore -> automatically ill-intentioned and wrong about ~everything, and these "guys" -> automatically in agreement with this person, even if / when they end up saying nothing at all)".

"To remind you, and my readers, this topic is about male privacy.  Your urge to derail the thread is noteworthy."

I have an urge to respond to what I think are bad or incomplete ideas. That's about it. Your formalism is anti-intellectual and feminine in nature. Like Mommy endlessly yelling at her sons to stop doing what males do. And given the context is far more unnecessary than in the real anyway.

"How many responses will it take for you to focus on the topic, on the idea, instead of arguing simple fallacies and errors?"

I don't care much for formalities because I am not a woman and this medium is as inconsequential as it gets. That a thread is virtually separate and denoted with its own title isn't going to stop me from commenting on things beyond the TS's thesis or wishes, or in opposition to his feelings. Also: simple? If you say so, boss...
Back to top Go down
reasonvemotion

reasonvemotion

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:24 pm

"A male wants to fuck a beautiful female, but not ugly females. Ugly females are very low priority. A male surely will fuck an ugly female, but not unless he absolutely must."

Men can find beauty intimidating; the more beautiful the woman, the more society gives her, but the fact of the matter remains, the more beautiful you are, the more likely that men are going to find it difficult to approach you.

Do you have the ability to be self-reflective in an accurate way.

Are you convinced beautiful females are out of your league and if so do you

"Most males prefer to have no sex, forgo sex, or masturbate, instead of having sex with ugly, fat, or promiscuous (prostitute) women".

abstain because of this.

Your view is rather dramatic and petulant.   If I can't have her, I abstain.  

On the other hand, you may be highly successful with women, I doubt that, but then there is always a possibility that one can be mistaken or proven wrong, that I do not doubt.  

Some men actually choose and enjoy masturbation instead of sex with a beautiful woman, or any woman, as it comes with no strings attached.

Nevertheless, it is all rather superficial.  The accepted standard of beauty can be passed over, in preference to beauty of another kind, something you have not entertained in your responses, unless I have overlooked it.

"You type like a philosophy forum user who goes by the name "Onasander", is this you? Your style is the same as hers."

This I agree with.  The He is a She.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 2:28 am

reasonvemotion wrote:
Men can find beauty intimidating; the more beautiful the woman, the more society gives her, but the fact of the matter remains, the more beautiful you are, the more likely that men are going to find it difficult to approach you.

Do you have the ability to be self-reflective in an accurate way.

Are you convinced beautiful females are out of your league and if so do you
In the context of this thread, especially beautiful females, are protected by systemic institution. Beautiful females especially retain the sense of "I can say no to anyone, anytime I want". This reinforces the civil context. This is a civil society. If this were a barbarous society, then even a beautiful woman's "no" means nothing. Men can take her, fuck her, and only if she has protection from other strong men, will she retain chastity. In a barbarous society, there are no "police" or lawmakers to defend rape laws.

Personally, I don't feel that any woman is "out of my league". I've never felt that way, myself. To me, it is just the matter of degree, focus, risk, willpower, and energy I would put into pursuing a woman. That's the difference. The higher quality the woman is, the more risk a male is implied to fuck her, especially if she is young and virgin.

I would risk a great deal to fuck a beautiful, young 14-16 year old blonde virgin girl blue eyes.

I would risk almost nothing to fuck a fat, bitch, prostitute, black, ugly, smells bad, etc.

Obviously

reasonvemotion wrote:
abstain because of this.

Your view is rather dramatic and petulant.   If I can't have her, I abstain.  

On the other hand, you may be highly successful with women, I doubt that, but then there is always a possibility that one can be mistaken or proven wrong, that I do not doubt.
On the contrary, there is a 16 year old very beautiful young girl, very skinny and thin, very fit, who flirts with me and likes me. I have turned down beautiful women in the past. Often times a pretty girl will make a pass at me, and I will not react to it. It's not worth my time. I only focus on the highest quality of women. I still have too much pride, energy, and narcissism to settle down with an inferior female. I only want to have sex with very beautiful females, or none at all. I'd rather die first then have sex with fuglies. Ugly women are disgusting, fat women too.

reasonvemotion wrote:
Some men actually choose and enjoy masturbation instead of sex with a beautiful woman, or any woman, as it comes with no strings attached.

Nevertheless, it is all rather superficial.  The accepted standard of beauty can be passed over, in preference to beauty of another kind, something you have not entertained in your responses, unless I have overlooked it.
I'm obviously focusing on superficial, beauty by appearance here. And I agree about no strings attached. Women always become emotionally attached to sex, due to the consequences of female promiscuity. I already mentioned this, but more and more sexual partners degrades female sexual value in life. So the female takes risks in having sex, while males never do.

Males only take risks due to systemic intervention of civil society. For example, if I get drunk and fuck some mediocre, average looking woman at a bar, get her pregnant, or she is already pregnant and just wants to accuse some random guy of being the father, then I could get sued or charged with child support payments. So the system, western civilization, intervenes on behalf of women, not men.

This is different in eastern civilization, notably islam, where the system intervenes on behalf of males, not females there. Males have rights, as Muslims, where women have almost none.

reasonvemotion wrote:
"You type like a philosophy forum user who goes by the name "Onasander", is this you? Your style is the same as hers."

This I agree with.  The He is a She.
Probably, that's my guess.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 12:02 pm

Lockland wrote:
I'm here to read and in doing so possibly learn more; naturally I am going to challenge what I think are bad or incomplete ideas, because I have functioning balls and am not a bitch or a retard.
You are compensating for obvious reasons.

Lockland wrote:
I don't care much for formalities because I am not a woman and this medium is as inconsequential as it gets. That a thread is virtually separate and denoted with its own title isn't going to stop me from commenting on things beyond the TS's thesis or wishes, or in opposition to his feelings. Also: simple? If you say so, boss...
Stay on topic and quit responding with garbage, my time is too valuable to become wasted by the likes of you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 12:24 pm

It's funny because contempt for women seems inherently feminine. I propose a deification of them, a total surrender in the worship of them.

Take her:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I suppose you need to know one of them personally to appreciate how special the rare ones truly are. How much a Godess can give you. Some are just designed to think so and mystify it all, though deconstructing of it doesn't subtract from the magic of the connection. All in all simply an entity worth dying for. Without that notion of potential self-sacrifice a mans life would then always become extremely petty & shallow as I have imagined it. It can take many forms but women/children are probably the most common, definitely the most heartfelt, intimate.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 12:43 pm

Indeed, some little twats are worth great, great risks.

I would risk a great deal for a fresh little blonde tart. I would risk little or nothing, for a lesser female. And the more men she has been through, the less worth she is to me. There is nothing wrong with men treating some, lesser women, like garbage. I disbelieve in "equality". I believe in preference, prefer highest people and highest values.

Some females when you see them, are so fucking gorgeous, sexy, and innocent, that you just want to fuck them right there on sight. These are the women of value, not the average woman and "feminist". Feminists don't realize that they have less value, objectively, than others. They believe in only "subjective" value. Value is an opinion, rather than a fact. They believe that beauty is subject to debate and argument.

And that a fat, ugly, smelly woman can argue her way into beauty. And that such a woman "deserves" the "rights" of the beautiful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 11:00 pm

There Will Be Blood wrote:
It's funny because contempt for women seems inherently feminine. I propose a deification of them, a total surrender in the worship of them.

I once deified a sandwich... when I was starving.

By the way, they're already deified.

"I suppose you need to know one of them personally to appreciate how special the rare ones truly are."

Or you can just pretend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 5:21 am

You are both just products of the feminized western society which happens to be the most misogynistic of all time.
Schopenhauer stated "Men are by nature merely indifferent to one another; but women are by nature enemies."

Quote :
There is nothing wrong with men treating some, lesser women, like garbage.
You got it reversed. Women identify as a collective, men as individuals. For men to appeal to women they must do so to some kind of collective, often that of lesser women. For women to appeal to men they must offer a distinction, something not of the collective, an appeal to individuality.

I could go on, but what's the point. See how smart and non-emotionally stunted I am?

Instead listen to this and contemplate a torturous death, grand sacrifice, psychedelic vision?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 6:37 am

You are both just products of the feminized western society which happens to be the most misogynistic of all time.

Which of my comments are you drawing from? Let's get specific.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 6:49 am

Æon wrote:
You are compensating for obvious reasons.

Compensation? This coming from someone with countless sock accounts all over the Internet, including on his own message board, who's made countless thousands of comments and posts, many of which exceptional in length. No compensating there (!). We're well aware of the relationship between knowledge and power. Do I need to explicate further from here? We all make certain concessions / admissions simply by being in such a place, the only question left is that of degree. You being the exceptional one, I rest my case.

More lame, pretentious dismissiveness incoming...
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 6:56 am

TWBB wrote:
It's funny because contempt for women seems inherently feminine.

Contempt is a seething, scorned woman.
A man whose feminine aspect feels scorned will show contempt. This reinforces his femininity which in turn will make the female show even more contempt.
A woman who shows contempt shows her femininity which makes her rather more attractive to the masculine aspect of the male.

Quote :
How much a Godess can give you.

Gods have the attributes we ascribe to them. Man who deifies a woman, attributes something of himself to her. Love is blind and sees what it wants to see.
But beware - Nature has its own rhythm - one can play music with that instrument but one must play each instrument in its own way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 7:05 am

Schopenhauer stated "Men are by nature merely indifferent to one another; but women are by nature enemies."

Thanks for showing your lack of indifference to us and our commentary. Looking forward to more from you and your 400+ posts of non-indifference.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 7:08 am

ThAt's fucking Feminine BRo!!! What the Fuck!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 7:14 am

ThAt's fucking Feminine BRo!!! What the Fuck!?!?!?!?

Why mock your own stupid idea? Anyway, I'll be waiting for your reply Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 7:24 am

So many misunderstandings. Find it all for your self young padawan. This is not the time for subsidising .....? Dunno.. Something. It escapes the mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 7:31 am

So many misunderstandings. Find it all for your self young padawan. This is not the time for subsidising .....? Dunno.. Something. It escapes the mind.

So many? How many, exactly, because this sounds epidemic, and please point all of them out. Could it have been due to their (your comments) irrelevance or ambiguity? Now back to the bigger matter of you continuing to outright contradict yourself, nor answering my initial question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 7:44 am

Well I know what you are talking about. At least going by my interpertation of where it's coming from -- I can say we are not even remotly on the same foothold at the moment. If you lack the humility to reinterpret, guess how it was intended, then I likewise lack the effort to go into any sort of analytical detail.

Never contradicted. All in your mind buddy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:10 am

"pretentious superiority" who the fuck cares? Say something grounded within the topic, or start some other topic and make some noteworthy remarks. That be kinda what I mean by foothold. I don't care about the actual you, it's more exploring interesting spheres. That is what it's about no?

Want a real fight?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:11 am

hmmmm deleted it......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:25 am

hmmmm deleted it......

You mean this?

"I can say we are not even remotly on the same foothold at the moment."

Foothold? Not sure what you mean. Seems a pretty hollow remark to me.

"If you lack the humility to reinterpret"

Reinterpretation won't necessarily solve the problem. It's not one's job to work through the (now not denied) ambiguity of others. That's just some passive-aggressive control-e shit.

", guess how it was intended, then I likewise lack the effort to go into any sort of detail."

Ya, not my job to keep guessing what someone's ambiguous crap remarks mean til I get it "right". And that's a nice way for the one posting crap to flip the meaning of his crap whenever, to his benefit.

Keep on with the pretentious superiority and engaging whilst simultaneously acting dismissive, thereby exposing more pretentiousness / self-contradiction.

Moving along...

"Say something grounded within the topic"

Already have. In what way is your insinuation of misogyny, or misogyny in general for that matter, grounded within the topic?

"I don't care about the actual you, it's more exploring interesting spheres. That is what it's about no?"

I don't know because I don't know the meaning of exploring interesting spheres. I don't see how you implying that one hates women = exploring interesting spheres. Seems like you want your cake and to eat it too, and have the integrity of a crack whore, amongst other fun things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:33 am

If it's not interesting then why enage it?

Now that's fucking interesting.

Tell me more. Why delete? And now post back?

Finally!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:46 am

If it's not interesting then why enage it?

Now that's fucking interesting.

Nowhere did I state that this "it" isn't interesting.

Quote :
Tell me more. Why delete? And now post back?

Because I didn't want to anticipate anymore replies at that time, because I ate late, exercised late, and as a consequence got up at least a solid 2 hours earlier than usual and have rather limited energy. I meant to delete it and take a break before you started your reply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:50 am

ya, ya ,ya. I call bullshit. But I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. Bring me more baby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 9:07 am

ya, ya ,ya. I call bullshit. But I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. Bring me more baby.

Ya, I got up at like 5 AM just to post on this message board. Lol!

There, baby:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
All better now? He's a happy boy! That's for sure!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 9:10 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 9:29 am

I was thinking those who remain defensive whilst anonymous are either self-deceiving or trolling, sometimes both. Only possible ends I suppose. Wisdom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 10:13 am

Wanted to let you know that claims are not arguments and that even if any of your charges were true that they would not necessarily have any bearing on the validity / correctness / whatever of ones ideas / observations.

Also, "troll" is the new "racist". I could reasonably call you a troll for that "misogyny" / "you're both products" comment, probably some others too.

"Only possible ends I suppose."

Yes, a false dichotomy is the only possible ends. And you follow this with the bolded one-word sentence of "Wisdom." Classic. Thanks, man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 10:23 am

Well the claim is for the sake of argument.

Here so I don't have to type:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 10:27 am

Well the claim is for the sake of argument.

Edit: Never mind since there's nothing I need to respond to.

Last edited by Lockland on Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Maleness Private Maleness - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Private Maleness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next