Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:51 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:51 pm

It isn't comedy, but a honest and objective negro accepting reality regarding racial differences and attacking negro-centrics.

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:53 pm

I decided to take Satyr's advice to explore the boundaries of the human imagination.
True poetry without beats, so you know that all is real and the flow doesn't depend on any artificiality - it has the power from within.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:12 pm

https://plus.google.com/u/0/113080022545321982589/posts/SWh6LnzjAJu

Dem Greeks stole dem knowledge from Muh Egyptians who were all Black like Muh but Alexander the Gangster Whitewashed Muh Blackness..

Here some comments I picked out as the best regarding stupidity:

Quote :
''You have no adequate education for this.
No, herodotus or diodorus are not scientific but ocular witnesses who actually saw and dealt with km-tic people( black people).

I can teach you about yourself and inform whether you are a true caucasoid.

Go educate yourself, you need it big time. Stop relying on Google for scientific information.
You need to be educated in Physical Anthropology, Physics, Chemistry, Philology and Biology before you can even begin arguing about KMT.
There many Africans with such an education; so, stop believing in your Euro-superiority delusional mentality.
Caucasians  even fabricated god out of thin air! Check Ptolomy I Sorter, Constantine, Empress Irene and the Council of Nicea of 325 BC!''
~Needs 'White education' and translations to show Whites that they are inferior.

Quote :
''Mr. George G.M. James, author of Stolen Legacy put together an outstanding book let the truth be known because these fake ass Greeks should be ashamed of themselves to this day trying to take credit for what they did not accomplish to this day can't admit they're not the original author of science, philosophy, religion, astrology, astronomy, mathematics, geology, architecture, and liberal arts, but the people of North Afrika better known as the Egyptians i commend this man on his vast knowledge of history he brought the truth to his people the black man and woman as well as to the world, what was done to him is very unfortunate however i will say this the race is not how you start but how you finish indeed very well done job I totally agreed Mr. George G.M. James deserve to be enshrined in the Intellectual Hall of Fame, etc,...''
~And dem negroes, specifically in the U.S. of A., should be proud of themselves for taking credit of ancient civilizations which have nothing to do with them besides their slavery..? - and even IF; what have they accomplished so far, to this day.

And a excellent comment by ASuperEgyptian:

Quote :
''Keep your garble to yourself, The book your hero wrote. Some of the wild claims concerning the greek temples such as the parthenon in athens and the oracle of delphi on being cheap egyptian copies leaves the reader wondering if the author is completely insane due to the fact that these type of monuments were never found in Egypt.

His statements concerning some greek literature achievements such as how could Aristotle have written over one thousand books, and really got them from Egypt after Alexander the Great's invasion, is really quite silly.

First, it is well known that his books were written by his thousands of students that he taught over his entire teaching career.

Second, no similar documents were ever found by archeologists in the egyptian hieroglyphic language.

Third, the author failed to provide an explanation for the famous literary works such as those of the trojan war, which were written many centuries before the time period involved. If the author really believes that the greeks were so ignorant as portrayed in his book, I would like him to explain to me why the greeks did not get conquered by the persians who were the world superpower at that time that succeeded in conquering every other civilization

James is not a classicist or a philosopher (he doesn't even know the origin of the word Philosophia, which he says is Egyptian instead of Greek!)and he can't bring something new to the discipline, so he set down to write a fictional account about the Greeks stealing Egyptian philosophy

This book is full of ridiculously intense hate propaganda against the ancient Greeks. It misrepresents the most obvious facts and serves no other purpose than to slander Ancient Greek philosophy in favour of an immensely fanatic attribution of all the Western World's great cultural achievements to the African continent.

As a long time researcher of Masonic history it is clear where this work "stole" it's bad ideas--they are ultimately derived from Terrason's Life of Sethos (although Jame's probably did NOT go back this far, his sources are some fictional Masonic works like The Ancient Mysteries and Modern Masonry).  "Sethos"  the 1732 english edition

It is clearly fictional and largely an artifact of the post-Napoleonic Egyptian craze. Of course this was long before hieroglyphics were even translated. Anyone, even knowing a basic history of the ancient world, would have to be insane to take this seriously. It is completely transparent today as simple racism and a desperate need for self-esteem--at the expense of others. Thus the only thing "classic" about this is it is a classic document of pseudohistory and African-American racism.

Written by an idiot and parroted like one''

And this might be interesting for some: https://plus.google.com/u/0/113080022545321982589/posts/SWh6LnzjAJu

Quote :
''you are not willing to inform scholars and laypersons that there is a theory claiming that the judgment of the half-breeds had been practiced for thousands of years.
“Noble” men were impregnating “common” women and were then, by means of the judgment, keeping the noble-like offspring eliminating the rest. Thus they created “noble” humans, in their image!''
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Wed Jan 07, 2015 1:47 pm

Dress up and be like dem ancients.
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:48 pm

OhFortunae wrote:

Dress up and be like dem ancients.

My sides.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:17 am

https://ntsikimazwai.wordpress.com/2014/09/24/dear-white-south-africans/

Quote :
Dear White South Africans

Owing to this concept of Braai Day, I am forced to have this honest and somewhat uncomfortable conversation with you. I had hoped that since you have grown white people, they would teach you better…but they have not.

Let’s start at the beginning……my dear white people, you are not descendants of this land called Afrika. Afrika has its own children that it has birthed and nurtures.

It is written in the history books (which your people wrote) that you came from Holland, France, Britain, Spain…..all these are European countries.
The moral of the story is….You are descendants of Europe.
You are the children of Elizabeth, Hitler, Bismarck and others that built their legacy on stealing lands and making people slaves.
Indeed this is not necessarily a history one would be proud of, but it is what it is, and you are now in a position to ‘Do Right.’

There are certain behaviours which provoke the hell out of Africans…..most of these issues are centred around your SELF importance. What is it about you white people that makes you think that your thoughts, ideas and existence is more important than other races?
This confuses me because you did not build your own empires, we built them for you.
You did not raise you own children, we did that for you.
You did not stand up when the injustices of Apartheid were happening, we stood up for ourselves.

The white liberals are now going to be up in arms, but in all honesty, white liberals did not have to carry Dompasses, they could go wherever they pleased and the very same white liberals benefitted from white privilege. So tell me, ‘How do you know someone’s struggle…..when you have never struggled?’ GFOH

You have been on this land for over 500 years and yet have been too damn arrogant to learn the language. In school, you make your children take subjects like French and German….How is French and German going to help you communicate with the majority black people of this land? My people can speak your European language and they don’t even live in Europe….you live in Afrika and you don’t know the language? With all due respect but that is Dumb as F***

When you white people speak to a group of black people why do you speak ‘stupid’ English? That thing where you talk down to black workers makes you look stupid.

I don’t know if its ignorance, arrogance or a desire to be asked to go back to your lands which makes you disrespect our Heritage Day by calling it Braai day…but I can promise you that this concept is extremely provocative and may I remind you that you are in the minority.

This racist concept of yours where you want us to erase our heritage will quickly lead to a ‘Zimbabwe’ situation……yes you know that situation where white people got chased off the land? Yes….THAT situation.
Even in your own homes, if a guest had to disrespect how you do things in YOUR own house…you would ask them to leave.

My dear white South Africans, my generation is not the apartheid generation. We do not have a psychological fear of white people. We were born in a time where we CHOSE to forgive you…don’t abuse our humility.

Heritage day is a day where we celebrate the story of South Africa, the story of its people, cultures and traditions. It is a day where we celebrate African kings and queens who have ruled us and have given birth to our nations. It is a day where the African child hears their own story. The other 365 days of the year we are heavily inundated in white culture……24 September is the ONE day where we can be proudly black.

How dare you downgrade a day of African Pride to Beers and a braai………

NISIQHELA KAKUBI…….

We get it though……we get why you would rather have a beer and a braai than celebrate the military genius that King Shaka Zulu was….

It’s just that…when in AFRIKA…you do as the AFRIKANS.

Qha ke

Kind Regards

Your rainbow nations counterparts
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:19 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKjoWRTtAWI

Negro-centrics; their ammount has grown, as well their deceiving / one-sided ''knowledge''.

I used to give sources as they still do (though their's are lies), invested hours of time protecting the heritage of diverse peoples across the world from their negro-centric desires. I started reading about genes and racial classification, gathered alot of links and sources; but overall, others have grown as well.

The negro-centric community is growing steadily, as does the consciousness of Europeans about their heritage extending across Eurasia and an increasing awareness about racial differences. I remember years ago, it was rare to use the term 'negroid', now if you come across racial sensitive topics, the awareness has grown. But the negro-centric delusion is growing in strength as well.

I cannot play the game anymore in regards with DNA and migrations for I have not such extended knowledge (7Phoenician7 has great videos on it); but simply confront them with their genetic limitations and behavioural tendencies:

‘’ the caucasian neanderthal are not fully developed human and that is a scientific fact....so Thier minds aren't fully developed....they are very irrational and illogical creatures....I mean look at these Caucasian neanderthals in the jungle of africa....they have enough money to fund this camp but can't by a plane trip back to Europe and live amongst Thier own? Or move to Greenland or Russia where Thier are hardly any blacks? The caucasian neanderthral is showing that they are too dependant on africa for its survival.....’’

Now now, the standards of being regarded as an actual human ‘’being’’, were developed by the Eurasian races, through their average, genetic intellectual capacities were asked certain expectations in regards with behaviour. A certain height in intellect the sub Saharan Africans cannot reach, on average. ‘Being human’ is rather be-coming, instead of staying stagnated due to genetic limitations or the environment sheltering the minds so they stay child alike.

Now, I have a mind-breaker for you all.
Here it goes:

If sub-Saharan Africans are able to build, develop and maintain advanced cultural civilizations, how then, is there a pattern to be found in history up to this day, of failure to assimilate or even prove themselves on their own, to adapt or build a civilization.
How come that no matter the time or geographical location, thus with or without Eurasians, with a head start by giving whole built nations as Haiti and South-Africa and city regions as Detroit, or else on their own with plenty of untouched resources to build by themselves; that they have always failed to develop any form of civilization exceeding mud-hut tribes.
How come that after the demographic shift in Detroit (honouree name Negroid), the city started to resemble one of the many anarchistic and dangerous places in sub-Saharan Africa or other locations inhabited with your genetic makeup.
Is it because of some kind of ‘’oppression’’ (though Ashkanazis could overcome), because of ‘’no infrastructure’’ (hey, all races started with nothing).. Or is it because of your collective genetic makeup changing the culture, behavioural standards, overall safety, hygiene and general developments..?
Even your houses, when walking by, the same kind as of Whites but then paid with welfare, are a reflection of your chaotic minds. It is not the White man, I assure you, that ‘’oppresses’’ you so that you cannot take care of your own environment as cleaning the house and doing your gardens.

Awaiting reponse,
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:26 pm

One reponse to which I will reply tomorrow:

'' have you been to Michigan?....the state is full of broke caucasian neanderthrals just like in europe.....these Caucasian neanderthals rape Thier daughters and son's....and live in complete filth...and they even have a religion backing this lifestyle of pedophilia....where grown men marry 10-12 year old girls....and mitt Romney is part of that religion and he was almost elected president by caucasian neanderthals.....these people dress and act like they are pioneers....and they are on welfare and do nothing but practice pedophilia and pass the practice to Thier kids....as for africa.....we don't need your standards of civilization.....we have our own....why would we need to change when the universe has given us everything.....no african was migrating to Europe pre-colonial....and when we did it was to tame you....hence the moors....who saved the caucasian neanderthals European from the black plague by telling them to take a bath....how's that for hygiene....the Japanese also told the caucasian neanderthals to Leave once they discovered how unclean you were.....caucasian neanderthals have been asked to leave every continent they have ever visited....Africa Australia, Asian and America.....they even have been asked to leave Thier own hence the jews in isreal after hitler committed genocide on his own race...the jews in Germany and europe are not the Hebrews from the bible....and from dna test it has been proven that jews are European converts who then practiced incest....that's why jews in isreal have the highest rate of skin cancer.....The european caucasian neanderthals are not above standard....you just thought and were to that...luckily africans with knowledge of self don't believe that in any shape form or fashion....''
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:29 am

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:30 am

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Tue May 05, 2015 8:05 am

Appearantly ''Africa(n)'' means ''jigaboon''.

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Mon May 18, 2015 11:14 am

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Mon May 18, 2015 11:25 am

You can't make this shit up; like masculinity has been reduced to a burp and a fart, being apart of a volk, or a historic chain, has now been reduced to dressing yourself as an abstract of what those people actually were. From stealing bicycles to whole civilizations. The comment sections are just plain retarded where they quote all kinds of idiots to justify their claims on such and such cilivilzation and their ''superiority''.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqKZ8cCQWYg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tmNqqPNEgk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHPUYX871BE
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Mon May 18, 2015 11:25 am

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:03 am

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:49 pm

Horrible..

Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:54 pm

Grotesque.

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:22 am

Seemingly the black racialist movements; in this case the Hebrew Negrolites, use their Alliance with other non-Whites, to include them in the movement as to increase chances to mate with paleo-mongoloid, White and mongrel women, since Latino / Hispanic is a cultural heritage derived from White people though bastardized with lower-expression, hence White women are included through misuse of the label as a racial classification. There have even been incidents at those racial gatherings for negroids, that the negroes threw their negresses outside, they can’t stand them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBh4OcQXx7M

A recording as if they are under occupation and fight a resisting war against our evilness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdue7vFq2Ks

Interracial propaganda is aimed at blacks to destroy their genetic legacy and the whole of their people, to make them go extinct; even though the very opposite is true – to be assimilated, Whites in the black gene-pool and become cut from our masculinity, past, intelligence and power.

Comment section:

Quote :
Black people have been the most powerful for thousands of years. White creatures have been murderous and deceptive. You creatures have no real understanding of what being powerful and great is. Being powerful doesn't equate to genocide, thievery, and lies. The riches most powerful continent in the world is Africa. Whites have been getting their resources from Africa since they got here that doesn't equate to greatness. Stealing people erasing their history and raising their offspring to be slaves to do all of your labor doesn't equate to greatness. Using outright lies and racism to convince people that you are superior doesn't equate to greatness. Having pale recessive dysfunctional skin doesn't equate to greatness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmU-5ot5cEI

And here we have the result of sheltering. We are at the point that those retards start labelling themselves as to belong to another race to prove there is no race:

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:03 am

https://plus.google.com/110074735955196489718/posts/Dth9UMVUGn6

Some loud-mouthed negroes telling us that we will become their slaves; we are nothing because we are ''Edomites'' and they are superior just because they say so. And to their understanding, ''nigger'' equals ''tranny'' and ''faggot''; as they call them with these three words, those passing by. They support the collapse of the State which prevents them of being killed for their fool talk.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:06 am

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:07 am

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:10 am

Quote :
I have been writing poetry most of my life. I have tried making my poetry more exciting by adding drama, music and now video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHCyIP5klZ0
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:16 am

This black man negro who is not black, who would be a great input into the European genetic makeup as admixture - for a more ''masculine-super-genius European non-European mongrel race''; is another face of the average negro who does not understand objective causality and cannot express himself in a more refined manner when reciting his ''poem''; as you can see from his facial expression as if something is stuck in his stomach and hear from his vocal tonations.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:24 am

Shooting victims' families to Dylann Roof: We 'forgive you'

And now they want to shame him and people with similar views, or degree of reality, in regards to racial differences, thus without any violent thoughts; into silence by using the Xtian tactic of selective ''forgiveness''. ''How could you have done that to these good Xtian black people who are the face of the average''. Try to make him feel guilty.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:27 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:41 am

Some comment on the photo wrote:
OUR PRESENCE SCARES THE WHITE MAN,OUR FETURES AND STATUE MAKES THEM REALIZE THAT WE ARE KINGS..THIS DISPLEASES THEM AND READIES THEM TO HATE US AT ALL CAUSE.

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:47 am

And AIDS, and sand and pulvered rocks (it is a new trend to have dry vaginas in sub-Saharan Africa).

Just as when they were united on the plantations and in the slave ships?

It is just culture...

This one was right.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:50 am

We use our White women to destroy the black race.. Where do they get their arrogance.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:59 pm

OhFortunae wrote:
Some comment on the photo wrote:
OUR PRESENCE SCARES THE WHITE MAN,OUR FETURES AND STATUE MAKES THEM REALIZE THAT WE ARE KINGS..THIS DISPLEASES THEM AND READIES THEM TO HATE US AT ALL CAUSE.

Commenters showed that was a photoshop, too. He didn't actually piss himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:06 pm

From Arbi's link... the second one's a literal butthead Embarassed

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:15 pm

Educated negroes - they remind me of the movie 'Dear White People'; nice suits, nice talk, creative, intelligent; standing up for the cause to not be swallowed by White culture, all they ever wanted is to be educated and accepted..

The other one.. That is some sexy ass black ass in there, real African queens of the Nile; I am sure they can teach me a thing or two about how to be masculine.
Back to top Go down
Stalagmites

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:32 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:39 pm

Love the part where she starts to cry to mimick her care for Brown; love it more how she called all those progressives ''racist'' and they took the accusation as if their reputation was at stake and responded angrily.

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:35 pm

http://thefederalist.com/2014/09/23/neil-degrasse-tyson-anti-science-and-anti-intellectual/

Quote :
When a doctor gives you a diagnosis that you have cancer and you are going to die in X amount of time, what the doctor is doing is giving you an average time of death with an amount of certainty given by the 95th or 99th percent confidence intervals of the time of death since diagnosis for people who were in your same situation. As with any bell-curve distribution there’s bound to be outliers. That’s just how a bell-curve works. If you manage to outlive that, it doesn’t mean anything magical happened, but contrary to what Tyson suggests, it doesn’t mean the doctor who made this prediction is stupid either, it just means a bell-curve works the way a bell-curve works. One would think this is something Tyson would know a thing or two about.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/09/19/the-right-s-war-on-neil-degrasse-tyson.html

You dunno how to do data
http://thefederalist.com/2014/09/10/super-scientist-neil-degrasse-tyson-doesnt-understand-statistics/

Minute 20:00 - you can hear he is at least not completely full of shit; he knows the sources of certain misused phrases.
http://nerdist.com/nerdist-podcast-neil-degrasse-tyson-returns-again/  
http://io9.com/neil-degrasse-tyson-slammed-for-dismissing-philosophy-a-1575178224

Quote :
dGT: Yeah, yeah, exactly, exactly. My concern here is that the philosophers believe they are actually asking deep questions about nature. And to the scientist it's, what are you doing? Why are you concerning yourself with the meaning of meaning?

(another) interviewer: I think a healthy balance of both is good.

dGT: Well, I'm still worried even about a healthy balance. Yeah, if you are distracted by your questions so that you can't move forward, you are not being a productive contributor to our understanding of the natural world. And so the scientist knows when the question "what is the sound of one hand clapping?" is a pointless delay in our progress.

[insert predictable joke by one interviewer, imitating the clapping of one hand]

dGT: How do you define clapping? All of a sudden it devolves into a discussion of the definition of words. And I'd rather keep the conversation about ideas. And when you do that don't derail yourself on questions that you think are important because philosophy class tells you this. The scientist says look, I got all this world of unknown out there, I'm moving on, I'm leaving you behind. You can't even cross the street because you are distracted by what you are sure are deep questions you've asked yourself. I don't have the time for that. [Note to the reader: I, like Neil, live and work in Manhattan, and I can assure you that I am quite adept at crossing the perilous streets of the metropolis.]

interviewer [not one to put too fine a point on things, apparently]: I also felt that it was a fat load of crap, as one could define what crap is and the essential qualities that make up crap: how you grade a philosophy paper? [5]

dGT [laughing]: Of course I think we all agree you turned out okay.

interviewer: Philosophy was a good Major for comedy, I think, because it does get you to ask a lot of ridiculous questions about things.

dGT: No, you need people to laugh at your ridiculous questions.

interviewers: It's a bottomless pit. It just becomes nihilism.

dGT: nihilism is a kind of philosophy

Beyond Good & Evil 206 wrote:
In comparison with a genius, that is, with a being who either engenders or gives birth, taking both words in their highest sense - the scholar, the average scientific man, always has something of the old maid about him, for, like the old maid, he doesn't understand the two most valuable things men do. In fact, for both scholars and old maids we concede, as if by way of compensation, that they are respectable - in their cases we stress respectability - and yet having to make this concession gives us the same sense of irritation. Let's look more closely: What is the scientific man? To begin with, a man who is not a noble type. He has the virtues of a man who is not distinguished, that is, a type of person who is not a ruler, not authoritative, and also not self-sufficient. He has diligence, a patient endorsement of position and rank, equanimity about and moderation in his abilities and needs. He has an instinct for people like him and for what people like him require, for example, that bit of independence and green meadows without which there is no peace in work, that demand for honour and acknowledgement (which assumes, first and foremost, recognition and the ability to be recognized -), that sunshine of a good name, that constant stamp of approval of his value and his utility, which is necessary to overcome again and again the inner suspicion at the bottom of the hearts of all dependent men and herd animals. The scholar also has, as stands to reason, the illnesses and bad habits of a non-noble variety: he is full of petty jealousy and has a lynx eye for the baseness in those natures whose heights are impossible for him to attain. He is trusting, only, however, as an individual who lets himself go but does not let himself flow. With a person who is like a great stream he just stands there all the colder and more enclosed - his eye is then like a smooth, reluctant lake in which there is no longer any ripple of delight or sympathy. The worst and most dangerous thing of which a scholar is capable he gets from his instinctive sense of the mediocrity of his type, from that Jesuitry of mediocrity, which spontaneously works for the destruction of the uncommon man and seeks to break every arched bow or - even better! - to relax it. That is, to unbend it, with consideration, of course, naturally with a flattering hand - to unbend it with trusting sympathy: that is the essential art of Jesuitry, which has always understood how to introduce itself as a religion of pity.-
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:04 am

Here we have an most famous Black Nile Queen taken out of her natural habitat.

Back to top Go down
apaosha
Daeva

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:00 am

Y'all better be representin the 360° master race... yo bitch-ass niggas.

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm

Back to top Go down
AutSider

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:17 am

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Negro-centric comedy

Back to top Go down

Negro-centric comedy