Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Projects

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1778
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Projects Mon May 05, 2014 10:28 pm

Which philosophical projects are you working on, or hope to complete over the next 1-3 years?

For me, I want to focus on the topic of "choice" and determinism, free will. Choice is Possibility. Freedom is choice. More "freedom" = more possibility. Possibility is represented by the cognitive faculty of imagination. The higher the imagination, the higher the possibility. But possibility is not probability. A possibility is a thing. It is a potential existence. What people call "now" or "presence", is 100% probable. It is unchanging. You can never change "right now". You can only change "another time", other time. Something "not now" or "outside the present". Presence is temporal, temporality, visceral, apparent. Existence is the realm of possibilities + probabilities. Existence includes all spacetime, and also, all imaginations, all possibilities.

I will call that fuller project ontœpistemology, ontology + epistemology.


My second project is "mind reading" and "mind controlling". What is a mind? Is it read or written? What are thoughts, beliefs, ideas, words, concepts? What are these "things"? What is the difference between thought and feeling, emotion? Do all humans have minds? What is "mindlessness"? Is a mind always a brain, always representing a cognition? There is a difference between individual thought and "group think". What is the difference between, "I", "we", and "humanity"? I presume that when most people talk about "mind", mindfulness, and thought, they are actually referring to "human group think". A christian notion, "mind of god". In this way, a clearer vision of "mind", thoughts, and conception, will occur.

These are my main focuses and projects. Which are yours? Divulge your philosophy projects.


Or, maybe, most of you, are not "philosophical" at all, and you really, truly, do not belong here, do you?

Or maybe you're a simple consumer of philosophy and ideas. You are an audience member. You have no voice, never did, and never will?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
There Will Be Blood

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-09-08
Location : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Projects Tue May 06, 2014 4:22 am

Free will is a joke.
It's called determisn vs. indeterminism.
Does God play dice?

The philosopher has a unique mind in that he requires no feedback indicative of victory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1778
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Tue May 06, 2014 8:53 am

Freedom and Will To Power is an oxymoron.
Freedom is the undetermined.
WTP is the determination.

Freedom is infinite possibility, no restriction, chaos.
WTP is finite possibility, restriction, order.

A complete freeing of the WTP results in imagination and idealism. Man is unique in such that Man can create or "procreate". This is not a feminine drive or character, but, a purely masculine one. Maleness is the creative aspect of life. Female biology can only copy itself. Copying is not creation.

This is also the reason why males are risk takers. It is a sexual evolution. Male sexuality has evolved, naturally, so that one half of a specie takes risks. Sometimes, or most of the time, unnecessary risks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
There Will Be Blood

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-09-08
Location : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Projects Tue May 06, 2014 9:19 am

That makes absolutley no sense to me. Shouldn't you spending your time on something that gives recognized results?

Say I just created this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Working on this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

& trying to get rank 1 on the European LoL ladder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1778
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Tue May 06, 2014 9:30 am

There Will Be Blood wrote:
That makes absolutley no sense to me. Shouldn't you spending your time on something that gives recognized results?
Is recognition and fame my goal?
Or, isn't it your goal that you mistake for mine?
I am not you; you are not me.
We have different motives,
different goals,
therefore different ideals.


There Will Be Blood wrote:
Say I just created this:
Cool, you're a drawer.
But are you a thinker?
Are you a philosopher?
Do you even have an interest in philosophy.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1778
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Tue May 06, 2014 9:31 am

My artistry is:
Thoughts,
Beliefs and Doubts,
Concepts and Ideas,
Etc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
There Will Be Blood

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-09-08
Location : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Projects Tue May 06, 2014 10:00 am

Quote :
Do you even have an interest in philosophy.....

Only in novelty. What will bring upon it? Art, Philosophy or mabey Philartsophy...


Quote :
My artistry is:
Thoughts,
Beliefs and Doubts,
Concepts and Ideas,
Etc.

All useless unless they give results. That's what I want! Results! Something sound and solid to show my self.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1778
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Tue May 06, 2014 10:37 am

Results are answers, to questions.
You have no questions, therefore will not have answers.

You claim to want results, but then contradict yourself by never asking questions.
So you will acquire the answers to questions you never asked, never had.
You never needed answers; because you never needed to question humanity and explore the universe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Projects Tue May 06, 2014 11:00 am

Results are more questions.
Wink
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1778
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Tue May 06, 2014 4:22 pm

I presume that phonee has no philosophical projects whatsoever then.
Wink

I suppose I'm the only one here thinking ahead then? It's unsurprising. I suspected that already. Most people here are philosophy consumers, not producers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1778
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:16 pm

Satyr and a couple others here will notice a steep, severe change in my behavior.

Echo is gone from the forum, or changed username, or stalking from time to time. But without her around, I really lack the need for competition and argument as before. I lack the need to impress a female and display bravado. Additionally I now realize the error of this need, and the effortlessness that comes with lacking it. As mentioned around the forum, when you quit needing sex, and a woman, then these tend to gravitate toward, as they do now in my personal life. There are obvious reasons for this sexual equation.

However my point is that I do not need to "prove" myself to anybody here. I do not feel the need to challenge anyone. There really is nothing to challenge once a status quo is formed. This philosophy forum is a reaction to ILP, a fragment broken off from the whole. Because there are extreme or deeper ends of philosophy. This website was formulated under conditions for "more philosophy". More questioning. Braver. More challenging. This template can really challenge individuals mentally and expose weaknesses down to the core of a person.

I believe that challenges reflect the individual and group. Without a powerful female present, a beautiful one, then males have less need to "prove" themselves. Participants here will argue that "lies sa" and "phonee" are females worth fighting over, or for, but I disagree. I have never met a female worth fighting for in my life. Why would men fight over these women? The only female I could imagine fighting over is an aryan female, gold blonde hair, baby blue eyes, pale milky white skin, and virgin. Why would any man fight over marked territory? Why would men fight over used cars, instead of new cars?

The answer is need, desperation, humility, lack of pride, lack of honor, lack of nobility. If you do not need garbage in your life, if you demand the best, if you demand superiority, and if you raise expectations, then fighting over garbage just isn't worth it.

I need to admit something at this point.

With females worth fighting for gone, and absent, why do I remain here? I realize that I am who I am, and my philosophical spirits, does not depend on female presence. I have natural curiosity as the prerequisite of a philosophical soul. So even among an all male contingent, dialogue can be had. And exploration of reality is shared. I disagree with the preposition that males are naturally combative. It isn't true, until females under the equation. And in this specific context, there are no females worthy of competition. Since the two females on this forum, are lesser women. Degenerates and low lifes. Not worth fighting over. Not worth respecting yourself or maintaining diginity.

Not worth a second thought.

Therefore the exploration of reality can continue uninterrupted.... Cooperation ensues instead of combat.

From my perspective, there are no females on this forum. Because there is no innocence, no beauty, not female individuality and intelligence present. No female worth my gaze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:26 pm

Æon wrote:
Satyr and a couple others here will notice a steep, severe change in my behavior.

Echo is gone from the forum, or changed username, or stalking from time to time.  But without her around, I really lack the need for competition and argument as before.  I lack the need to impress a female and display bravado.  Additionally I now realize the error of this need, and the effortlessness that comes with lacking it.  As mentioned around the forum, when you quit needing sex, and a woman, then these tend to gravitate toward, as they do now in my personal life.  There are obvious reasons for this sexual equation.

However my point is that I do not need to "prove" myself to anybody here.  I do not feel the need to challenge anyone.  There really is nothing to challenge once a status quo is formed.  This philosophy forum is a reaction to ILP, a fragment broken off from the whole.  Because there are extreme or deeper ends of philosophy.  This website was formulated under conditions for "more philosophy".  More questioning.  Braver.  More challenging.  This template can really challenge individuals mentally and expose weaknesses down to the core of a person.

I believe that challenges reflect the individual and group.  Without a powerful female present, a beautiful one, then males have less need to "prove" themselves.  Participants here will argue that "lies sa" and "phonee" are females worth fighting over, or for, but I disagree.  I have never met a female worth fighting for in my life.  Why would men fight over these women?  The only female I could imagine fighting over is an aryan female, gold blonde hair, baby blue eyes, pale milky white skin, and virgin.  Why would any man fight over marked territory?  Why would men fight over used cars, instead of new cars?

The answer is need, desperation, humility, lack of pride, lack of honor, lack of nobility.  If you do not need garbage in your life, if you demand the best, if you demand superiority, and if you raise expectations, then fighting over garbage just isn't worth it.

I need to admit something at this point.

With females worth fighting for gone, and absent, why do I remain here?  I realize that I am who I am, and my philosophical spirits, does not depend on female presence.  I have natural curiosity as the prerequisite of a philosophical soul.  So even among an all male contingent, dialogue can be had.  And exploration of reality is shared.  I disagree with the preposition that males are naturally combative.  It isn't true, until females under the equation.  And in this specific context, there are no females worthy of competition.  Since the two females on this forum, are lesser women.  Degenerates and low lifes.  Not worth fighting over.  Not worth respecting yourself or maintaining diginity.

Not worth a second thought.

Therefore the exploration of reality can continue uninterrupted....  Cooperation ensues instead of combat.

From my perspective, there are no females on this forum.  Because there is no innocence, no beauty, not female individuality and intelligence present.  No female worth my gaze.

Why would you fight for women on a philosophy forum that you will, most likely, never even meet in real life?
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1778
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:50 pm

Erik wrote:
Why would you fight for women on a philosophy forum that you will, most likely, never even meet in real life?
If she has golden blonde hair, baby blue eyes, pale milky white skin, a virgin, and can verify all this to me over a live video chat then yes, possibly. That would be a start. But it will never happen, so, doesn't concern me.

Females are not interested in philosophy, and also incapable of philosophy. A beautiful female is opposed to philosophy as a biological status quo.

Such an aryan female would only begin a potential conflict. But for all intents and purposes, this is just too improbable/impossible to be applicable to me and this forum.


I also must state that I distrust most profiles on this website. I know who Satyr is. I know who Apaosha is. I knew who Echo was. The rest don't really concern me. Most others here are simply nobodies. No philosophy, no thought, no argument, no engagement, no real ideas. I was recently impressed by one of Anfang's threads. He is making a name for himself. But others here really do not put their thoughts and passions forward.

I plan to expose a lot more of my ideas that I have been withholding, but I will keep my motivations and rationalizations to myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:00 pm

Æon wrote:
Erik wrote:
Why would you fight for women on a philosophy forum that you will, most likely, never even meet in real life?
If she has golden blonde hair, baby blue eyes, pale milky white skin, a virgin, and can verify all this to me over a live video chat then yes, possibly.  That would be a start.  But it will never happen, so, doesn't concern me.

Females are not interested in philosophy, and also incapable of philosophy.  A beautiful female is opposed to philosophy as a biological status quo.

Such an aryan female would only begin a potential conflict.  But for all intents and purposes, this is just too improbable/impossible to be applicable to me and this forum.


I also must state that I distrust most profiles on this website.  I know who Satyr is.  I know who Apaosha is.  I knew who Echo was.  The rest don't really concern me.  Most others here are simply nobodies.  No philosophy, no thought, no argument, no engagement, no real ideas.  I was recently impressed by one of Anfang's threads.  He is making a name for himself.  But others here really do not put their thoughts and passions forward.

I plan to expose a lot more of my ideas that I have been withholding, but I will keep my motivations and rationalizations to myself.

Ah, yes. The blue eyed, blonde haired woman. The finest of the fine. So many here in America...too bad a good chunk of them are degenerate whores. I prefer the ones from Sweden and Norway; more feminine and even aesthetically pleasing ( more pure ). You might have some luck finding your ideal woman over on Stormfront .

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1778
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:10 pm

Good idea but Stormfront has a too conservative, rigid, status quo. They are not philosophical enough for my taste.

I am content to spread ideas here. Plus I know the veteran users here. Socializing and trust is an important part of a community. I have done battle here, tested my limits and the limits of others.

I realize that pussy is not in fact my end goal. With philosophy, the love of wisdom, is its own reward. To explore and discover the universe, not limited to just humanity and twats. There is more to life than a boring twat.

Or maybe not, philosophers must be careful with premises.

The Philosopher is always weak to doubt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:10 pm

It is a good thing that you've ridden yourself of a bias.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:11 pm

Echo isn't a blonde or a virgin, though.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 934
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:30 pm

Primal Rage wrote:
I prefer the ones from Sweden and Norway; more feminine and even aesthetically pleasing ( more pure )

Scandinavia, a feminist's paradise...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:00 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
Primal Rage wrote:
I prefer the ones from Sweden and Norway; more feminine and even aesthetically pleasing ( more pure )

Scandinavia, a feminist's paradise...

That's true, but all of the Swedish women I've met ( that visited Mexico and the USA ) weren't feministic at all. I guess if I went over there, it would be a different story.


Last edited by Erik on Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1778
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:00 pm

phoneutria wrote:
It is a good thing that you've ridden yourself of a bias.
It is a good thing when you remain silent.

phoneutria wrote:
Echo isn't a blonde or a virgin, though.
So, the fuck, what? Do you care? Don't be mad and jealous that she's much prettier and smarter than you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1778
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 3:41 pm

I'm going to make a small point about the reflection above.

Males instinctively compete over females, obviously true. When you have a group entirely comprised of males, with no females, then these males do not need to compete among themselves. Because they don't have a reason, a need, to attack each other. It's not until starvation and lack of food sets in that would tear into a male group. Males will mock battle and, sometimes, fist fight over male hierarchy. But these are usually non fatal.

It's not until females are introduced into the male group, or starvation and lack of food in the environment, that will cause an entirely male group to begin in fighting.

Now the same comparison can become made about quality of females. Let's say now that you introduce a low quality female into the group of males. Or you introduce a high quality female into the group of males. The competition will not be the same. Because some males may wait, and hope for, an introduction of another high quality female. High quality males will not fight over a low quality female, unless there is no other choice remaining.

Now apply this dynamic to the human population of 7 billion manimals and sheeple. There are too many. So the highest of the high quality is another realm that deserves to be touched upon. Not to ask "what is a high quality woman" but what is the highest of all quality of woman?

What is a woman worth fighting for?

Don't become absolutists. Echo is worth fighting for relatively. A little bit, enough to spur the debates between Satyr and myself years ago. But that was it, and finished. Not worth fighting for now, as things have since changed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
There Will Be Blood

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-09-08
Location : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:14 pm

Quote :
So many here in America...too bad a good chunk of them are degenerate whores.

That's just an excuse. Even if judgement not attributed to self-defeated attitude, beings are naturally programmed to resonate with the manifested enviroment. Thus more authenticly displayed genotypes can potentially appear.

I'm sure there's plenty of naturals.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:23 pm

There Will Be Blood wrote:
Quote :
So many here in America...too bad a good chunk of them are degenerate whores.

That's just an excuse. Even if judgement not attributed to self-defeated attitude, beings are naturally programmed to resonate with the manifested enviroment. Thus more authenticly displayed genotypes can potentially appear.

I'm sure there's plenty of naturals.


I wish it were just an excuse, but it isn't; it's the reality. It's not uncommon to find these blond animals saying, " Nigga this - nigga that " as if they were negro males. They are de-feminized, de-feminized by the current Western ethos.



Last edited by Erik on Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
There Will Be Blood

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-09-08
Location : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:26 pm

Yeah, and that goes against what I said how?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
There Will Be Blood

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-09-08
Location : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:27 pm

On other forums it's always Satyr, but here far more become hell-bent against Lyssa. Somebody should explain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:30 pm

There Will Be Blood wrote:
Yeah, and that goes against what I said how?

Oh, I see that you are pulling a Moooo strategy!
Bravo, sir!


Just kidding.


You said that I was just making excuses.


Back to top Go down
There Will Be Blood

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-09-08
Location : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:40 pm

You realize that your doing the exact same thing as those you accuse? A generalizing face value judgement, except they act accordinly to it and you retract accordingly to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
There Will Be Blood

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-09-08
Location : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:44 pm

Quote :
On other forums it's always Satyr, but here far more become hell-bent against Lyssa. Somebody should explain.

Mabey a display of weak psychology, can't handle a perceived better in female form.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:49 pm

Lyssa is an intelligent woman, more intelligent than myself and most here. We clash heads often, but I don't let that cloud my judgment.
Back to top Go down
There Will Be Blood

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-09-08
Location : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:50 pm

That aint the whole story. I'm sure you personally know that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:51 pm

There Will Be Blood wrote:
You realize that your doing the exact same thing as those you accuse? A generalizing face value judgement, except they act accordinly to it and you retract accordingly to it.

My generalizations are in accord with reason - that's the difference, bucko.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:52 pm

There Will Be Blood wrote:
That aint the whole story. I'm sure you personally know that.

what, the hell, is that suppose to mean?
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1778
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:53 pm

Why are you guys talking about Lyssa?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:55 pm

Æon wrote:
Why are you guys talking about Lyssa?

There will be blood wrote: "On other forums it's always Satyr, but here far more become hell-bent against Lyssa. Somebody should explain."

I responded.
Back to top Go down
There Will Be Blood

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-09-08
Location : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:01 pm

Quote :
My generalizations are in accord with reason - that's the difference, bucko.



Depends on to what end that reasoning is intended for. To certain ends certain resonation is required. The question is wether or not the perceived advancement is in actuality advantageous.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
There Will Be Blood

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-09-08
Location : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:06 pm

Quote :
what, the hell, is that suppose to mean?

You made it out the be a straight line kind of thing. That's never been the way I took it. Why have your opinions shifted so often?


Last edited by There Will Be Blood on Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1778
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:06 pm

All Lyssa does is copy+paste articles from other sources and thinkers. She is not an individual, but instead is a copier. A social dependent, which is not unexpected from the female specie.

She doesn't think for herself.

Could you imagine a woman, a female, that did???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1778
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:08 pm

Imagine a female that could think for herself. Imagine a self sufficient woman.

An oxymoron. A contradiction. Because to be female, is to also become dependent on males. This is how females find their power in life. This is the "female WTP".

A man chooses his own power. A woman chooses a man to represent her. A woman does not choose the thing, the value, the virtue. A woman chooses the embodiment of the thing (man), the ideal, the passion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:11 pm

There Will Be Blood wrote:
Quote :
what, the hell, is that suppose to mean?

You made it out the be a straight line kind of thing. That's never been the way I took it. Why have your opinions shifted so often?

Because I'm only 23 - I'm still a student of life, learning, absorbing, maturing.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1778
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:14 pm

Could you guys imagine a woman who stands alone?!

Could you imagine a woman who is individual?!

That is who I would not call a mere woman.


She would be a WOWman!

No such thing exists as her. Except as a fantasy, an ideal of mine. A self sufficient, self responsible, a proud wowman.

No such thing, I lack such a powerful imagination to conceptualize such a creature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Projects

Back to top Go down
 
Projects
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» PBD specific for bidding of reforestation projects in DENR
» Philippine Navy dry docking projects
» P5.2 billion road projects in Cordillera are 93 percent complete
» Sec. Singson vows transparent bidding of DPWH projects
» JFC presses for solicited only PPP projects

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: