Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Projects

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1878
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:16 pm

She would be the Sophia of Philosophia.

The inspiration at the heart of all divine wisdom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:17 pm

Æon wrote:
Imagine a female that could think for herself.  Imagine a self sufficient woman.

An oxymoron.  A contradiction.  Because to be female, is to also become dependent on males.  This is how females find their power in life.  This is the "female WTP".

A man chooses his own power.  A woman chooses a man to represent her.  A woman does not choose the thing, the value, the virtue.  A woman chooses the embodiment of the thing (man), the ideal, the passion.

Lyssa engages in intellectual activities and holds her own. It's something that most guys today don't even do because their minds are too shallow. Sure, she does a lot of copying and pasting, and I would appreciate seeing more of her own writing, but she too is a student still. I think you should cut her some slack.
Back to top Go down
There Will Be Blood

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-09-08
Location : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:17 pm

What about ruling Queens?

You sound like this guy:



If he has somekind of internet community it would definitely be of your liking. Look into it, and then tell me how it goes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1878
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:21 pm

You guys can fight your little hearts out to impress Lyssa all you want. I won't stand in your way. She's nothing to me.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:24 pm

Æon wrote:
Could you guys imagine a woman who stands alone?!

Could you imagine a woman who is individual?!

That is who I would not call a mere woman.


She would be a WOWman!

No such thing exists as her.  Except as a fantasy, an ideal of mine.  A self sufficient, self responsible, a proud wowman.

No such thing, I lack such a powerful imagination to conceptualize such a creature.

You would hate such a woman deeply. I hope I don't have to tell you why Wink
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:25 pm

Æon wrote:
You guys can fight your little hearts out to impress Lyssa all you want.  I won't stand in your way.  She's nothing to me.

Good luck.

Feigned indifference, I see it every time.
Back to top Go down
There Will Be Blood

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-09-08
Location : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:25 pm

Did you even bother to watch it?? Do you agree or not?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1878
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:25 pm

phoneutria wrote:
You would hate such a woman deeply. I hope I don't have to tell you why Wink
Go on and tell me then.....bioooooootch!

You go girl
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:28 pm

There Will Be Blood wrote:
Did you even bother to watch it?? Do you agree or not?

It's Stardusky. I do recall Aeon mocking the shit out of the MRA/MGTOW movement in one of his threads, if I'm not mistaken.


Last edited by Erik on Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1878
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:28 pm

There Will Be Blood wrote:
Did you even bother to watch it?? Do you agree or not?
I'm already familiar with Barbarossa, Stardusk, MGTOW, MRA, Karen Straugh, and Sandman, thanks though.

I listened to quite a few of their videos. Some resonates, some does not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1878
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:30 pm

From my perspective, MGTOW is a redundant terminology. Men have already "been going our own way" naturally. A movement is not required to reflect or encourage this.

I believe that all males are born anti social and socially unwanted (compared to innate female value).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
There Will Be Blood

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-09-08
Location : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:30 pm

Quote :
It's Stardusky. I do recall Aeon mocking the shit out of the MRA/MGTOW movement in one of his threads, if I'm not mistaken



I don't know, only seen that video. But he seemed like a male separatist of kinds.


Last edited by There Will Be Blood on Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1878
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:31 pm

MGTOW reflects an already biological gender truism.

Males are pushed out of society automatically, by adults and elders, while females and daughters are naturally included into a system of privilege.

I am neither for nor against this. It just is. I explore reality first, not wishing to change it, at least in the way or scope some ascribe to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
There Will Be Blood

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-09-08
Location : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:43 pm

I'm already familiar with Barbarossa, Stardusk, MGTOW, MRA, Karen Straugh, and Sandman, thanks though.

I listened to quite a few of their videos. Some resonates, some does not.


Alright, then philosophize for me. What differences? What in your and their psyche explains the conclusions made + what enviroment provoked it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1878
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:51 pm

There Will Be Blood wrote:
Alright, then philosophize for me. What differences? And what in your and their psyche explains the conclusions made + what enviroment provoked it?
Firstly, the MGTOW and MRA movement is mostly humanist with the premise of human equality in place. Outright I disagree with that. I believe in inequality, and support inequality. I don't want people to be equal. And I don't want men to be "equal" with women. That is #1. The MGTOW and MRA proponents would dislike and reject me from that point straight away.

Secondly I attribute nature and biology to these mass discrepancies of "gender equality". This is another premise not shared among the MGTOW. Many MGTOW proponents blame feminism or "society". This is incorrect. Biology is the cause, is my argument.

Females are born privileged and with innate worth in life. Males are not born with innate worth. It is only within extremely artificial aspects of society, such as fundamentalist catholicism or islam, that males are born with "innate worth". In fact, I suspect that these were the first causes of the creation of mass religion, to address these problems, causes, and their effects.

In order to stabilize males in society, an artificial system was created, long ago, within christianity and other major religions. Males were made "equal", presumably with women. This is the logical fallacy and common error. The rendering equality of man, with women, does not reflect what nature is and what nature does.

Nature rejects males from society, due to the elements of conflict, argument, doubt, disruption, primarily over control of women. Men fight over the women, for sexual access.

Artifice was created to control this biological mechanism. Hence the creation of the abrahamic religions, christianity, judaism, and islam. Each of these is a reaction imposed upon their male proponents.

This also created the need to impose monogamy throughout human societies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1878
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:54 pm

For example

Why in christianity, judaism, and islam, despite some sects of these religions supporting polygamy, do all of them support monogamy as a battom line?

Because men and women are not equal. I can offer this conclusion due to my reasoning and arguments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
There Will Be Blood

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-09-08
Location : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:59 pm

You barley even touched the surface, mainly just gave a generalization of the differences. Give me some individualized psychoanalysis, mostly yours. Delve deeper, if you brag about this kind of stuff, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1878
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:17 pm

I don't have time offhand to dig too deeply. Of the leading MGTOW proponents, I like Karen Straugh and Bar Bar the most. I think these two offer the most interesting observations of the mix. Stardusk offputs me, something about the monotone voice of his. He seems pretentious to me and haughty.

If I were to psychoanalyze then I would look more deeply into Bar Bars videos. Karen Straugh is pretty easy to figure out. Her interest in MGTOW and MRA revolves around her son, and fear about the type of society her son is going to become indoctrinated into. That's obvious and common sense. Mothers of boys have much, much to fear about life. Daughters are easy. Since females are the privileged gender.

Being born a white female is essentially being born into automatic immortality. All you have to do in life, as a white female, is spread your legs. You don't even need to be choosy or discriminate, these days, due to liberalism and the freeing of the female libido. A white female is untouchable, today.

In the future, things will change, and I attempt to figure out and predict how global society is going to change.

I'm out of time for now, more later.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Projects Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:33 am

Æon wrote:

I believe that challenges reflect the individual and group.  Without a powerful female present, a beautiful one, then males have less need to "prove" themselves.  Participants here will argue that "lies sa" and "phonee" are females worth fighting over, or for, but I disagree.



"Lies sa"?

That coming from you idiot, who called me a pedophile, and cannot even prove it...?

I Challenge you to show me proof.

I Dare you to show me proof.

But you can't. And that makes you the liar.


Many hide their simpleton-ness in their seeming complexity, but on the other side of the coin are those dunces like Neon who make it sooooo simple, that reality is simmered down to nothing but flashing mememememe...

Imagine reducing an Aryan female to being blond and blue-eyes only.

Imagine reducing male-friendship as a negative to the absence of females to fight over. The best friendships have even been born in war.

Imagine this clueless dunce defining Philosophy as agon when he sees friendship as a pacifism.

As to citations vs. this dunce's soft-porn rant,

There are two kinds of movement in this world. The centripetal and the centrifugal.

One cooks, and the other separates the cream from the milk.

One selectively condenses knowledge and the other deconstructs and splinters them into stands.

One contracts vast wisdom and collects into a symbol, a compact structure that silently speaks for itself, and the other expands wisdom and lets it flow out like a poetry, a radiation of light that brings out everything.

One is matter, the other is energy.

One is memory, the other is prophecy.

One is occult, the other is oracle.


I hope you remain clueless, dunce, because you give me a lot of laughter like nobody else.

You are the only one who can do that to me, and I'm grateful to your stupidity.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*


Last edited by Lyssa on Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1878
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:42 am

phoneutria wrote:
You would hate such a woman deeply. I hope I don't have to tell you why Wink
Well.............biooooooooooooootch

When are you going to back your words up???????

Or am I going to have to strike this one out as another nothing female implication where a twat implies something that she never planned to follow through with anyway???

Tell me about my WOWman......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
There Will Be Blood

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-09-08
Location : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Projects Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:00 am

Looking forward to this interaction. A-game people, a-game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1878
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:05 pm

Still nothing from phonie.....I'll strike her comment down to empty female inneuendos suggesting something, that she cannot back up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Projects Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:11 pm

Strike it however you please dear. I am having a busy day.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1878
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:13 pm

Excuses excuses bioooooooooooooooootch............I've heard em all.

Dumb twats never have anything interesting or intellectual to say.

A dumb twat needs to imply, innuendo, hint, and suggest what she means, lest she be guilty of ever actually holding an opinion of her own. Which she does not. Because she is a coward, making her, yes folks, a stupid twat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Projects Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:45 pm

Æon wrote:
Could you guys imagine a woman who stands alone?!

Could you imagine a woman who is individual?!

That is who I would not call a mere woman.


She would be a WOWman!

No such thing exists as her.  Except as a fantasy, an ideal of mine.  A self sufficient, self responsible, a proud wowman.

No such thing, I lack such a powerful imagination to conceptualize such a creature.

A woman who stands alone and who is individual, self-sufficient, self-responsible, and proud, will now lower her head to you.
Because she is intelligent, she is opinionated. She will often disagree with you.
Because she is analytical, she will not simply accept everything you say, she will study your words and expose your flaws.
Because she has clarity of her ideas, she will not accept yours as truth when they come into conflict with hers.
Because she is independent, she will not always have time for you.
Because she is charismatic, you will often think she is self-centered.
Lastly, because she is whole, in a relationship, she will not be interested in you for strength. She will want you for warmth, nurturing, affection... she wants your feminine side. She wants in you what you want in her.
In other words, this WOWman you envisioned is your competitor. You will feel the spite grow in you and you would wish you could control this bitch.... but you can't.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Projects Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:46 pm

BTW I literally lose $1 for every minute I spend here.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1878
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:50 pm

phoneutria wrote:
A woman who stands alone and who is individual, self-sufficient, self-responsible, and proud, will now lower her head to you.
Because she is intelligent, she is opinionated. She will often disagree with you.
Women are inferior at logic, rationalization, and reasoning. I daresay that women completely lack the reasoning faculty altogether. Since reasoning also requires justification.


phoneutria wrote:
Because she is analytical, she will not simply accept everything you say, she will study your words and expose your flaws.
Because she has clarity of her ideas, she will not accept yours as truth when they come into conflict with hers.
Because she is independent, she will not always have time for you.
Because she is charismatic, you will often think she is self-centered.
Lastly, because she is whole, in a relationship, she will not be interested in you for strength. She will want you for warmth, nurturing, affection... she wants your feminine side. She wants in you what you want in her.
In other words, this WOWman you envisioned is your competitor. You will feel the spite grow in you and you would wish you could control this bitch.... but you can't.
Such ego in you, bioooootch. All unjustified, sadly. You have nothing to backup your claims with. You have no history behind you.


phoneutria wrote:
BTW I literally lose $1 for every minute I spend here.
Then leave, biooooooooootch.

Did somebody ask you to come here? No, of course not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1878
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:54 pm

Phonie's reasoning and argument is as follows.

A WOWman who is individual, analytical, clear, independent, and charismatic will not bow to you.
Because she is an individual, analytical, clear, independent, and charismatic.

Anybody see a flaw in this stupid twat's reasoning???

Yeah, I expected as much out of this profound, intelligent, deep, female thinker.

I expected less, actually. My standards, the bar I set, is on the ground at my feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Projects Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:54 pm

Did you suffer some kind of brain damage? I am not talking about me. You asked me to tell you why you'd hate your wowman.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1878
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:55 pm

Phonie do everybody here a favor, strip your clothes off and dance around a stripper pole, post a vid on youtube.

Because I really don't think you're going to add much value around here, other than your feminine looks and hip gyrations.

Do you have any worth, whatsoever, outside your pretty looks, body, and twat??????????? Just give me a clue, a sign of intelligence.

Do me this one favor.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Projects Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:57 pm

Æon wrote:
Phonie's reasoning and argument is as follows.

A WOWman who is individual, analytical, clear, independent, and charismatic will not bow to you.
Because she is an individual, analytical, clear, independent, and charismatic.

Anybody see a flaw in this stupid twat's reasoning???

Yeah, I expected as much out of this profound, intelligent, deep, female thinker.

I expected less, actually.  My standards, the bar I set, is on the ground at my feet.

This is exactly it, idiot. The very characteristics you envision in a super woman are the ones that would make her too masculine for your taste.
She'd make you feel emasculated and small. She'd make you wish you had a simple little woman you could pet.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1878
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:57 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Did you suffer some kind of brain damage? I am not talking about me. You asked me to tell you why you'd hate your wowman.
Don't dodge the point now. It doesn't matter if you mean yourself or a WOWman......

I strike this as your logical error.

Stay on point. What was your argument?


I would "hate" a WOWman, because she is independent. Why and how is she independent???

Because she is.

This is YOUR thought, your reasoning, your argument, your claim.

This reflects the quality of your mind, twat.............

Do you want a second chance? Better take one quick.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1878
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:59 pm

So phonie's reasoning is that independence and individuality is emasculating............

That's not my argument. It's yours.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Projects Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:59 pm

Æon wrote:
Phonie do everybody here a favor, strip your clothes off and dance around a stripper pole, post a vid on youtube.

Because I really don't think you're going to add much value around here, other than your feminine looks and hip gyrations.

Do you have any worth, whatsoever, outside your pretty looks, body, and twat???????????  Just give me a clue, a sign of intelligence.

Do me this one favor.

You don't even know what I look like, you twat.
You can't help emulating satyr, because you are nothing but his little bitch.
You do me a favor and open a window over here, the stench of inadequacy is unbearable.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1878
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:01 pm

In response to phonie's mind fart, I have a question........

Why is independence and individuality necessarily a masculine association? Why is it strictly, necessarily, a male identity?

I did not claim this.................. everybody take note of this. Phonie did, not I. She associates independence and individuality with maleness.

Cannot a female ever be or become "independent and individual"????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1878
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:02 pm

phoneutria wrote:
You don't even know what I look like, you twat.
You can't help emulating satyr, because you are nothing but his little bitch.
You do me a favor and open a window over here, the stench of inadequacy is unbearable.
Ouch, that just hurts!!!!! WOW!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Projects Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:14 pm

I definitely don't have time for a cat fit with you today, girl.
Go on and untwist your panties and take a deep breath.
I'll check on your thread later. Ciao.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1878
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:18 pm

According to phonie.........

All independents are male?

Can't a WOWman be or become independent? Do females even want independence? What is independence? I need some context. Does independence mean that I have $1 million in my savings account and can live a life of luxury? Is this "independence"? Does it mean not having friends and not relying on people, is that "independence"?

Let's see what phonie can offer here........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1878
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Projects Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:22 pm

Do males want independence?

Do males have independence?

What is the difference between an independent individual and an independent society? Can a society become independent? Independent of what?

My reflex indicates that independence is non reliance. I don't need to rely on others or anything, really. But no absolutes. People do rely on others and things. For example life requires sexual reproduction. This creates a mutual reliance between males and females to procreate and reproduce. It's a concerted effort.

So life is not "independent" of males and females. An interaction, at least one, is required in mating. At least the males and females need to come together, just one time, to reproduce.

Or life is not possible for sexual organisms.


Let's just strike phonie out of this conversation. I don't think she can follow any longer....... at least not on pace with me.

She should find a slower thinker to emulate. Maybe a school for slow children is more along her line of mental quality? She could keep pace there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Projects Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:58 pm

Æon wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
Did you suffer some kind of brain damage? I am not talking about me. You asked me to tell you why you'd hate your wowman.
Don't dodge the point now.  It doesn't matter if you mean yourself or a WOWman......

I strike this as your logical error.

Stay on point.  What was your argument?


I would "hate" a WOWman, because she is independent.  Why and how is she independent???

Because she is.

This is YOUR thought, your reasoning, your argument, your claim.
.

No it isn't. No reasoning has been given so far.

I'll give you my take.

To be independent is to be able to make your own decisions, because you possess the intellect to weigh the possibilities, the material means to pursue the decision, and the psychological/emotional grit to bare the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Projects

Back to top Go down
 
Projects
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» PBD specific for bidding of reforestation projects in DENR
» Philippine Navy dry docking projects
» P5.2 billion road projects in Cordillera are 93 percent complete
» Sec. Singson vows transparent bidding of DPWH projects
» JFC presses for solicited only PPP projects

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: