Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Projects

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Projects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:00 am

Looking forward to this interaction. A-game people, a-game.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Projects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:05 pm

Still nothing from phonie.....I'll strike her comment down to empty female inneuendos suggesting something, that she cannot back up.
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:11 pm

Strike it however you please dear. I am having a busy day.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Projects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:13 pm

Excuses excuses bioooooooooooooooootch............I've heard em all.

Dumb twats never have anything interesting or intellectual to say.

A dumb twat needs to imply, innuendo, hint, and suggest what she means, lest she be guilty of ever actually holding an opinion of her own. Which she does not. Because she is a coward, making her, yes folks, a stupid twat.
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:45 pm

Æon wrote:
Could you guys imagine a woman who stands alone?!

Could you imagine a woman who is individual?!

That is who I would not call a mere woman.

She would be a WOWman!

No such thing exists as her.  Except as a fantasy, an ideal of mine.  A self sufficient, self responsible, a proud wowman.

No such thing, I lack such a powerful imagination to conceptualize such a creature.

A woman who stands alone and who is individual, self-sufficient, self-responsible, and proud, will now lower her head to you.
Because she is intelligent, she is opinionated. She will often disagree with you.
Because she is analytical, she will not simply accept everything you say, she will study your words and expose your flaws.
Because she has clarity of her ideas, she will not accept yours as truth when they come into conflict with hers.
Because she is independent, she will not always have time for you.
Because she is charismatic, you will often think she is self-centered.
Lastly, because she is whole, in a relationship, she will not be interested in you for strength. She will want you for warmth, nurturing, affection... she wants your feminine side. She wants in you what you want in her.
In other words, this WOWman you envisioned is your competitor. You will feel the spite grow in you and you would wish you could control this bitch.... but you can't.
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:46 pm

BTW I literally lose $1 for every minute I spend here.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Projects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:50 pm

phoneutria wrote:
A woman who stands alone and who is individual, self-sufficient, self-responsible, and proud, will now lower her head to you.
Because she is intelligent, she is opinionated. She will often disagree with you.
Women are inferior at logic, rationalization, and reasoning. I daresay that women completely lack the reasoning faculty altogether. Since reasoning also requires justification.

phoneutria wrote:
Because she is analytical, she will not simply accept everything you say, she will study your words and expose your flaws.
Because she has clarity of her ideas, she will not accept yours as truth when they come into conflict with hers.
Because she is independent, she will not always have time for you.
Because she is charismatic, you will often think she is self-centered.
Lastly, because she is whole, in a relationship, she will not be interested in you for strength. She will want you for warmth, nurturing, affection... she wants your feminine side. She wants in you what you want in her.
In other words, this WOWman you envisioned is your competitor. You will feel the spite grow in you and you would wish you could control this bitch.... but you can't.
Such ego in you, bioooootch. All unjustified, sadly. You have nothing to backup your claims with. You have no history behind you.

phoneutria wrote:
BTW I literally lose $1 for every minute I spend here.
Then leave, biooooooooootch.

Did somebody ask you to come here? No, of course not.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Projects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:54 pm

Phonie's reasoning and argument is as follows.

A WOWman who is individual, analytical, clear, independent, and charismatic will not bow to you.
Because she is an individual, analytical, clear, independent, and charismatic.

Anybody see a flaw in this stupid twat's reasoning???

Yeah, I expected as much out of this profound, intelligent, deep, female thinker.

I expected less, actually. My standards, the bar I set, is on the ground at my feet.
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:54 pm

Did you suffer some kind of brain damage? I am not talking about me. You asked me to tell you why you'd hate your wowman.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Projects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:55 pm

Phonie do everybody here a favor, strip your clothes off and dance around a stripper pole, post a vid on youtube.

Because I really don't think you're going to add much value around here, other than your feminine looks and hip gyrations.

Do you have any worth, whatsoever, outside your pretty looks, body, and twat??????????? Just give me a clue, a sign of intelligence.

Do me this one favor.
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:57 pm

Æon wrote:
Phonie's reasoning and argument is as follows.

A WOWman who is individual, analytical, clear, independent, and charismatic will not bow to you.
Because she is an individual, analytical, clear, independent, and charismatic.

Anybody see a flaw in this stupid twat's reasoning???

Yeah, I expected as much out of this profound, intelligent, deep, female thinker.

I expected less, actually.  My standards, the bar I set, is on the ground at my feet.

This is exactly it, idiot. The very characteristics you envision in a super woman are the ones that would make her too masculine for your taste.
She'd make you feel emasculated and small. She'd make you wish you had a simple little woman you could pet.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Projects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:57 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Did you suffer some kind of brain damage? I am not talking about me. You asked me to tell you why you'd hate your wowman.
Don't dodge the point now. It doesn't matter if you mean yourself or a WOWman......

I strike this as your logical error.

Stay on point. What was your argument?

I would "hate" a WOWman, because she is independent. Why and how is she independent???

Because she is.

This is YOUR thought, your reasoning, your argument, your claim.

This reflects the quality of your mind, twat.............

Do you want a second chance? Better take one quick.......
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Projects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:59 pm

So phonie's reasoning is that independence and individuality is emasculating............

That's not my argument. It's yours.
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 2:59 pm

Æon wrote:
Phonie do everybody here a favor, strip your clothes off and dance around a stripper pole, post a vid on youtube.

Because I really don't think you're going to add much value around here, other than your feminine looks and hip gyrations.

Do you have any worth, whatsoever, outside your pretty looks, body, and twat???????????  Just give me a clue, a sign of intelligence.

Do me this one favor.

You don't even know what I look like, you twat.
You can't help emulating satyr, because you are nothing but his little bitch.
You do me a favor and open a window over here, the stench of inadequacy is unbearable.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Projects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:01 pm

In response to phonie's mind fart, I have a question........

Why is independence and individuality necessarily a masculine association? Why is it strictly, necessarily, a male identity?

I did not claim this.................. everybody take note of this. Phonie did, not I. She associates independence and individuality with maleness.

Cannot a female ever be or become "independent and individual"????
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Projects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:02 pm

phoneutria wrote:
You don't even know what I look like, you twat.
You can't help emulating satyr, because you are nothing but his little bitch.
You do me a favor and open a window over here, the stench of inadequacy is unbearable.
Ouch, that just hurts!!!!! WOW!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:14 pm

I definitely don't have time for a cat fit with you today, girl.
Go on and untwist your panties and take a deep breath.
I'll check on your thread later. Ciao.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Projects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:18 pm

According to phonie.........

All independents are male?

Can't a WOWman be or become independent? Do females even want independence? What is independence? I need some context. Does independence mean that I have $1 million in my savings account and can live a life of luxury? Is this "independence"? Does it mean not having friends and not relying on people, is that "independence"?

Let's see what phonie can offer here........
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Projects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:22 pm

Do males want independence?

Do males have independence?

What is the difference between an independent individual and an independent society? Can a society become independent? Independent of what?

My reflex indicates that independence is non reliance. I don't need to rely on others or anything, really. But no absolutes. People do rely on others and things. For example life requires sexual reproduction. This creates a mutual reliance between males and females to procreate and reproduce. It's a concerted effort.

So life is not "independent" of males and females. An interaction, at least one, is required in mating. At least the males and females need to come together, just one time, to reproduce.

Or life is not possible for sexual organisms.

Let's just strike phonie out of this conversation. I don't think she can follow any longer....... at least not on pace with me.

She should find a slower thinker to emulate. Maybe a school for slow children is more along her line of mental quality? She could keep pace there.
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 3:58 pm

Æon wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
Don't dodge the point now.  It doesn't matter if you mean yourself or a WOWman......

I strike this as your logical error.

Stay on point.  What was your argument?

I would "hate" a WOWman, because she is independent.  Why and how is she independent???

Because she is.

This is YOUR thought, your reasoning, your argument, your claim.

No it isn't. No reasoning has been given so far.

I'll give you my take.

To be independent is to be able to make your own decisions, because you possess the intellect to weigh the possibilities, the material means to pursue the decision, and the psychological/emotional grit to bare the circumstances.
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 4:18 pm

Æon wrote:
According to phonie.........

All independents are male?

No. To have a masculine trait is not the same as to be a male.

Quote :

Can't a WOWman be or become independent?  Do females even want independence?  What is independence?  I need some context.  Does independence mean that I have $1 million in my savings account and can live a life of luxury?  Is this "independence"?  Does it mean not having friends and not relying on people, is that "independence"?

Let's see what phonie can offer here........

Refer to my previous post.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Projects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 4:18 pm

Men make decisions for women, especially concerning any "serious" or life altering decision.

Because females lack the personal credibility to take responsibility for yourself.
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 4:41 am

Æon wrote:
Men make decisions for women, especially concerning any "serious" or life altering decision.

Because females lack the personal credibility to take responsibility for yourself.

Women are grand imitators but definitely not creators. What can we expect from them?

The way I like to describe women is that they're all parasites of  men.  A special kind of parasite however.

This particular type of parasite known as women is the kind you cannot remove or kill because doing so will kill yourself as the male host. As men we have the unfortunate business of having them around because of things like procreation and continuing of the species.

We have to live with these special kind of parasites but that does not mean we can't overcome them which all men should be encouraged to do.

The natural existence and place of women is at the boot heel of male dominance.

From here on out I am going to label all women as Prostitutive Parasitus. [Prostituting parasites]

I think that is a suitable designating term for them.  It certainly suits them.  

Do others agree with this new created terminology I've come up with?

Please, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Projects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 12:13 pm

Yes females are parasites of male labor. Who builds the cars, airplanes, tanks, buildings, skyscrapers, bridges, rocket shuttles? All male. Physics, philosophy, engineering, any "hard" science is still dominated by males. Females who are interested in these subjects, usually exceptions to the rule who can be easily understood through a basic psychoanalysis, are supporters. They are helpers, not leaders. Women never lead the sciences, philosophy, art, thought, intellectal arenas.

Why not?

This answer is too easy, you all know it and heard it millions of times........."because the patriarchy got ya down".

When females fail, they have somebody to blame, men, and it always works. Because males are responsible for females anyway, to begin with. When is about the only time a female has more physical power than a man? When she is a mother to a young boy, a son. Or when a man is injured, sick, and dying, as a nurse. And females flock to these professions. Women love being "teachers" and "nurses". Because women enjoy feeling, if only briefly, having that power over men, and over others. It is a rare circumstance for women. Which is why women enjoy those professions so much and predominantly.

I know too many female "teachers" and "nurses".

Think of the term "labor". For males, this means back breaking work, like laying a railroad or constructing a skyscraper. For females, this means giving birth to children.

That is the difference of perspective and mentality of the genders.
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 12:42 pm

I'd be willing to bet I've created more than you two together.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Projects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 1:22 pm

LaughingMan wrote:

We have to live with these special kind of parasites but that does not mean we can't overcome them which all men should be encouraged to do.

How does one "overcome" women?

Quote :

The natural existence and place of women is at the boot heel of male dominance.

From here on out I am going to label all women as Prostitutive Parasitus. [Prostituting parasites]

I think that is a suitable designating term for them.  It certainly suits them.  

Do others agree with this new created terminology I've come up with?

Please, let me know.

Are you instigating or just exposing yourself here?

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 1:30 pm

I wouldn't call females " parasites ". A parasite leeches of a host, offering nothing of benefit in return. Females offer their sexuality in return for male protection/labor/resources/etc and vice versa. There is a transaction.
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 1:38 pm

Æon wrote:

Think of the term "labor".  For males, this means back breaking work, like laying a railroad or constructing a skyscraper.  For females, this means giving birth to children.

You can't at the same time blame all evils of mankind on women, and propose that their role is insignificant.

Rearing and educating children is the single most important occupation a human being can have.
That it is so poorly done, that it is seen as an underachieving occupation, that it is demeaned and thought of as easy, that it is an afterthought, speaks volumes about our current situation.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Projects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 1:44 pm

phoneutria wrote:

Rearing and educating children is the single most important occupation a human being can have.
That it is so poorly done, that it is seen as an underachieving occupation, that it is demeaned and thought of as easy, that it is an afterthought, speaks volumes about our current situation.

Is child rearing really an "occupation," to be considered "work"? As if it was just the most important job for a woman(relative to all other jobs)?

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Projects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 1:57 pm

phoneutria wrote:
I'd be willing to bet I've created more than you two together.
Phonee, do you understand your female nature yet???????

What is claimed, routinely, almost daily around here???? A female insinuates, but, cannot back herself up.

So.....shut, the fuck, up, mmmkay?

I don't give a shit about your empty insinuations and implications. Put up or shut up. Demonstrate. Act. Less talk. More walk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Projects - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Projects
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: