Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Projects

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Projects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 4 EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014 - 18:02

perpetualburn wrote:
phoneutria wrote:

Rearing and educating children is the single most important occupation a human being can have.
That it is so poorly done, that it is seen as an underachieving occupation, that it is demeaned and thought of as easy, that it is an afterthought, speaks volumes about our current situation.

Is child rearing really an "occupation," to be considered "work"?  As if it was just the most important job for a woman(relative to all other jobs)?

Not at all in my opinion.
It is the context in which it was placed in this thread.
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 4 EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014 - 18:13

Æon wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
I'd be willing to bet I've created more than you two together.
Phonee, do you understand your female nature yet???????

What is claimed, routinely, almost daily around here????  A female insinuates, but, cannot back herself up.

So.....shut, the fuck, up, mmmkay?

I don't give a shit about your empty insinuations and implications.  Put up or shut up.  Demonstrate.  Act.  Less talk.  More walk.

You're the one talking about bridges and skyscrapers, and I'm the one with the engineering degree.

Look kiddo, a ball!
 Basketball

Go play go!
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Projects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 4 EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014 - 18:14

Æon wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
Phonee, do you understand your female nature yet???????

What is claimed, routinely, almost daily around here????  A female insinuates, but, cannot back herself up.

So.....shut, the fuck, up, mmmkay?

I don't give a shit about your empty insinuations and implications.  Put up or shut up.  Demonstrate.  Act.  Less talk.  More walk.

You're a rude one... maybe you should heed your own advice.

Nietzsche wrote:
The good four.— Honest with ourselves and whoever else is our friend; courageous with the enemy; magnanimous with the vanquished; courteous—always: thus the four cardinal virtues want us.

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Projects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 4 EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014 - 18:16

phoneutria wrote:
You can't at the same time blame all evils of mankind on women, and propose that their role is insignificant.

Rearing and educating children is the single most important occupation a human being can have.
That it is so poorly done, that it is seen as an underachieving occupation, that it is demeaned and thought of as easy, that it is an afterthought, speaks volumes about our current situation.
A twat licks and consoles herself with her "hard, difficult, stressful" life, like a cat licking around her own pussy.

Oh it's sooooooooooo hard to take care of a child....NOT! How pathetic is your mind? Raising a child is easy. It is privilege, which women can't seem to enjoy enough. A twat's most "difficult" challenge in life is spreading her legs open, usually to a degenerate douche bag, like shit-smears on ILP who gets laid "frequently" as he routinely boasts. Very difficult challenge, wowman. After the twat spreads her legs, in some drunken, drugged up stupor, receiving the child of a drug dealer, what does she do next?

She does what a twat does best.....bitches about it. She bitches that she only has 99.95% privilege instead of 100%. She complains, and complains, and complains. Nagging. Nothing is ever enough for wowmen. Understand?

Males can reshape the whole universe, cocooning women in near immortal security. Is this enough for wowman? No....she needs more.

More privilege. She, you phonee, can't get enough of this.

Raising a child is soooooo "hard". Give me a fuckin' break, bioootch. Raising children is easy, truly easy, and a privilege.

When I raise my own children someday, I will be more than happy to do so, and I will transfer the greatest wisdom and knowledge I can to them. They will lord over your ill born, ill begotten genetic feces.
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 4 EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014 - 18:19

Ignorance speaks.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Projects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 4 EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014 - 18:33

perpetualburn wrote:
Yes I am very rude, thank you.

Also I commend your white knight acts, defending Phonee's honor. Good job. You really showed her, made her proud.

Become her hero, perpetual burn. Paint me black, evil, something to hate.

This has never happened to me before. It's the first time, I swear. I've never been so shamed!!! I feel so badly......
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Projects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 4 EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014 - 18:33

phoneutria wrote:
Ignorance speaks.
I can be feminine too, it's too easy in fact, watch...............

"Cool."
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Projects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 4 EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014 - 18:43

Æon wrote:
perpetualburn wrote:
Yes I am very rude, thank you.

Also I commend your white knight acts, defending Phonee's honor.  Good job.  You really showed her, made her proud.

Become her hero, perpetual burn.  Paint me black, evil, something to hate.

This has never happened to me before.  It's the first time, I swear.  I've never been so shamed!!!  I feel so badly......

I'm a "white knight" all of a sudden because I'm calling you out for being rude and lacking the characteristics of "the philosopher"? I'm sure your rudeness extends to both genders. Of this, i have very little "doubt"

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Projects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 4 EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014 - 18:48

Yes, boy, but why am I rude?

And can I be(come) civil? Why is civility important? To you? To me? To her?

Do you think females want or enjoy civility???

What makes a twat moist and hot, ready for deflowering??? Do you know??? I can promise you one thing, I know very few things in life, but I know this at least......what makes her hot and moist is not civility....
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Projects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 4 EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014 - 19:05

You overestimate the strength of your own questions and become a sorry parody of the exercise of question asking.

It's not about courtesy for the sake of courtesy.

Quote :
.what makes her hot and moist is not civility

Yeah, I know, I know... women love "bad boys"... But your rudeness isn't charming.

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Projects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 4 EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014 - 19:11

My questions only intimidate those who are too cowardly to speak their answers aloud and boldly.

And don't forget that fact.

A question is very powerful thing, for a philosopher, if you know how to wield them. Sometimes they are much more destructive than a gunshot, a swipe of the saber, or a strike of the fist.

Questions are powerful with respect to context. Not always just why and how, but, where, when, who? I add all questions together, all contexts included.

Is philosophy your thing, or just here for the entertainment? Don't worry, there is plenty of both these days, wise lessons and dramatic plays of theatre.
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014 - 6:38

phoneutria wrote:

And yet none of us here care about you or that litter you've squirted out.  What a Face

Last edited by LaughingMan on Thu 19 Jun 2014 - 6:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014 - 6:40

perpetualburn wrote:
LaughingMan wrote:

We have to live with these special kind of parasites but that does not mean we can't overcome them which all men should be encouraged to do.

How does one "overcome" women?

Quote :

The natural existence and place of women is at the boot heel of male dominance.

From here on out I am going to label all women as Prostitutive Parasitus. [Prostituting parasites]

I think that is a suitable designating term for them.  It certainly suits them.  

Do others agree with this new created terminology I've come up with?

Please, let me know.

Are you instigating or just exposing yourself here?

You overcome women by that of dominance.  

Man's natural place is to dominate women with them being the submissives.

Quote :
Are you instigating or just exposing yourself here?

Please clarify your question for me.
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014 - 6:44

Erik wrote:
I wouldn't call females " parasites ". A parasite leeches of a host, offering nothing of benefit in return. Females offer their sexuality in return for male protection/labor/resources/etc and vice versa. There is a transaction.

What women want in sell and in terms of price for their sexuality by comparison I would hardly call a fair or reciprocal form of trade.  Laughing

Keep in mind that in this competitive hypergamy you are denied entrance unless you are a part of the top twenty percent. Overtime that twenty percent is going to shrink as the competition of sexual hypergamy increases exponentially....

It's a system that will initiate its own destruction. This is the reason why patriarchy has to be re-established.
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014 - 6:51

perpetualburn wrote:
phoneutria wrote:

Is child rearing really an "occupation," to be considered "work"?  As if it was just the most important job for a woman(relative to all other jobs)?

It sure is. That whole doing a few simple menial forms of labor around the house watching the kids while waiting to spend the paycheck of the man when he gets home kind of work.

If there is no male in the picture it is all about waiting for the mailman to deliver your government welfare check or child support credit that the father is forced to slave for you weekly by that of a court order.

You see, they have tits and a pussy where they are entitled to the man's labor along with everything else he possesses. They're totally worth it you know.
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014 - 7:05

phoneutria wrote:
Æon wrote:

Think of the term "labor".  For males, this means back breaking work, like laying a railroad or constructing a skyscraper.  For females, this means giving birth to children.

You can't at the same time blame all evils of mankind on women, and propose that their role is insignificant.

Yes, you actually can.

Women are responsible for a majority of the bullshit in the world through various ways.

Concerning competition for natural resources and what have you between men infighting amongst each other women are the primary sexual instigators of all that.

Women want the men that have it all and thus all men become sexually programmed to compete against each other by the most ruthless manners.
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014 - 23:32

perpetualburn wrote:
You overestimate the strength of your own questions and become a sorry parody of the exercise of question asking.

It's not about courtesy for the sake of courtesy.

Quote :
.what makes her hot and moist is not civility

Yeah, I know, I know... women love "bad boys"... But your rudeness isn't charming.

Aeon misses the point altogether.
It is not rudeness that is attractive. It is disinterest.

Rudeness, specially of this unrefined kind, is repulsive. Even more so when accompanied by idiocy.
A stubborn donkey, kicking and screaming and drooling.
Pardon me if I must keep my distance, Aeon, kid. You smell bad.
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 4 EmptyThu 19 Jun 2014 - 23:41

LaughingMan wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
Æon wrote:

Think of the term "labor".  For males, this means back breaking work, like laying a railroad or constructing a skyscraper.  For females, this means giving birth to children.

Yes, you actually can.

Women are responsible for a majority of the bullshit in the world through various ways.

Concerning competition for natural resources and what have you between men infighting amongst each other women are the primary sexual instigators of all that.

Women want the men that have it all and thus all men become sexually programmed to compete against each other by the most ruthless manners.

You can blame women all you want. What you can't do, you will notice if you'll notice if you read my post again, is at the sane time claim that their role is unimportant.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Projects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014 - 0:16

phoneutria wrote:
Pardon me if I must keep my distance, Aeon, kid. You smell bad.
Did I specifically ask you to participate in my threads, biooooootch???

No....no, I did not. You are free to leave anytime and never look back, biotch.

You seem to have done your homework and read up on me, or you're simply a user with a long history here. You claim to know a few things about me. And you correctly remarked about one thing. I don't give a shit about you. Are you Echo or SilentSoliloquy, hiding behind a new username? If not, then fuck off, twat.

I'll step on your face. Why not?

You add nothing to my threads, like a degenerate. You belong on ILP. So I will force you, against your will, against your consent, to conform to my threads, my ideas, or I will boot you out.

Does somebody give a shit about you, around here? Let your white knights come and defend your, supposed, hypothetical, honor.
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014 - 0:20

Æon wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
Pardon me if I must keep my distance, Aeon, kid. You smell  bad.
Did I specifically ask you to participate in my threads, biooooootch???

No....no, I did not.  You are free to leave anytime and never look back, biotch.

You seem to have done your homework and read up on me, or you're simply a user with a long history here.  You claim to know a few things about me.  And you correctly remarked about one thing.  I don't give a shit about you.  Are you Echo or SilentSoliloquy, hiding behind a new username?  If not, then fuck off, twat.

I'll step on your face.  Why not?

You add nothing to my threads, like a degenerate.  You belong on ILP.  So I will force you, against your will, against your consent, to conform to my threads, my ideas, or I will boot you out.

Does somebody give a shit about you, around here?  Let your white knights come and defend your, supposed, hypothetical, honor.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

Projects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014 - 0:21

Æon wrote:
 So I will force you, against your will, against your consent, to conform to my threads, my ideas, or I will boot you out.

Are you speaking literally here?

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Projects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014 - 0:22

Let's find out based on Phonee's next response, if she unwisely chooses to respond.
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014 - 0:23

phoneutria wrote:
LaughingMan wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
Æon wrote:

Yes, you actually can.

You can blame women all you want. What you can't do, you will notice if you'll notice if you read my post again, is at the sane time claim that their role is unimportant.

The only importance of women is that thing between their legs and the indulgence of pleasure that men receive from them physically.

Anything else about women is just constant noise and irritancy best to be avoided by men whenever possible.

Last edited by LaughingMan on Fri 20 Jun 2014 - 0:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Projects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014 - 0:28

Just to remind people here, we're at the point where phonee claimed that I would "hate an independent" woman "because she is independent".

I don't really know what this means or implies. Could somebody give me an example of an "independent" woman? I presume that this means, non reliance. A woman that is not "reliant" on others.....but give me a context.

Does this mean............a woman who rejects society, and wants to become free from society?

Because if this is the case and context..........then I'm right and Phonee is wrong.
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014 - 0:32

Æon wrote:
Just to remind people here, we're at the point where phonee claimed that I would "hate an independent" woman "because she is independent".

I don't really know what this means or implies.  Could somebody give me an example of an "independent" woman?  I presume that this means, non reliance.  A woman that is not "reliant" on others.....but give me a context.

Does this mean............a woman who rejects society, and wants to become free from society?

Because if this is the case and context..........then I'm right and Phonee is wrong.

Independent women is one of those urban myths we like to so very much deceive ourselves with like that of Unicorns, Santa Claus, Leprechauns, and relationship romance.

They don't really exist and if there are women that appear to be that believe me they didn't get there on their own.

Their rise is anything but independent......
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Projects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014 - 0:49

Joker, I'm with you on that point.

A simple oxymoron, like icy hot, dull roar, "free will", real gods, etc.

"independent woman"
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014 - 1:05

Æon wrote:
Joker, I'm with you on that point.

A simple oxymoron, like icy hot, dull roar, "free will", real gods, etc.

"independent woman"

We'll have to add in intelligent women to our list of mythologies also.

Last edited by LaughingMan on Fri 20 Jun 2014 - 1:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Projects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014 - 1:05

It seems that women, as a gender, do not value or want true "freedom". They want fun, not freedom. A woman has no wish to leave society, live in the wilderness, on her own. A woman hates isolation and solitude. Men only become isolated and solitary, due to the automatic sociological phenomenon that pushes males out of society. Males are unwanted, naturally expendable to their own specie.

Females never are.

This seems like a biological, universal law, that has no exceptions. I've never found, nor heard of this mystical unicorn, this "indpeendent woman".

Phonee is an engineer, so she claims. She claims that she's "built more than some here". Is this true? Probably not. She claims that I would "hate an independent woman"........examples??? Just give me one example. Now, I know phonee will cut tail and run, as happened the other 100 times previously I've had this conversation. I've had this same conversation 100 times already, always ends the same way.

The females imply but do not verify. They can't make the point. And, in the end, is it really worth it? Because what does their argument imply?

It implies an end to female privilege. And females would never, ever give that up.

Imagine becoming born into the privileged gender, the privileged specie. Why would you give up privilege, for expendability?

True freedom comes to true expendability. When you have zero value, then you have nowhere to go, except to gain in value. This is the natural disposition of man, as a male engendered entity.

Same throughout nature. I dare somebody to provide examples and exceptions. Find just one exception.

In which animal specie, in which organism, are females born expendable??? Where the males produce less sperm than females produce more eggs.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Projects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014 - 1:06

A woman's "freedom" is her fun. This is what a woman means when she claims to want "freedom".

It means.......truly, that she wants fun. She wants the "freedom to have fun, without any responsibility, consequences, and with a huge bank account to fund her endless relaxation on the beach, sun tanning all day, never worrying about anything."
Back to top Go down

Projects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 4 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014 - 1:07

She claims to be an engineer?  All that means is that she might have a knack for mathematics.

Mathematics being something that doesn't require any real deep thought or analysis as it is something that is just memorized and regurgitated.  I can see why some women would be drawn to that.

A lot of the so called intelligent people [females included] in this world are actually just a bunch of educated idiots.

Very easily trainable on the institutional level.....

Last edited by LaughingMan on Fri 20 Jun 2014 - 1:11; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Projects - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Projects Projects - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Projects
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: