Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Elliot Rodger

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

Elliot Rodger Empty
PostSubject: Elliot Rodger Elliot Rodger EmptySun May 25, 2014 5:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''The first frustration of the year, which would remain for the rest of my life, was the fact that I was very short for my age.
As Fourth Grade started, it fully dawned on me that I was the shortest kid in my class – even the girls were taller than me.
In the past, I rarely gave a thought to it, but at this stage I became extremely annoyed at how everyone was taller than me, and how the tallest boys were automatically respected more.
It instilled the first feelings of inferiority in me, and such feelings would only grow more volatile with time.''

''Before summer camp ended, I saw that same girl hanging out with x a few times.
x was one of the popular kids in my grade. I hated x so much when I saw him with her.
It made me feel so inferior… that this girl was mean to me and yet she liked x.''

''I defiantly told him that I didn’t believe him, so he played a voice recording of what sounded like him and his girlfriend having sex.
I could hear a girl saying his name over and over again while she panted franticly. He grinned at me smugly.
I felt so inferior to him, and I hated him.''

''Once summer started, I sank into a major depression. My feelings of inferiority were intensified by the recent events with the Bubenheims.
The Bubenheims were family friends… but now they represented the very thing that destroyed my whole life and took away my happiness.
It was at this time that I was just beginning to realize, with a lot of clarity, how truly unfair my life is.
I compared myself to other teenagers and became very angry that they were able to experience all of the things I’ve desired, while I was left out of it. I never had the experience of going to a party with other teenagers, I never had my first kiss, I never held hands with a girl, I never lost my virginity. In the past, I felt so inferior and weak from all of the bullying that I just accepted my lonely life and dealt with it by playing WoW, but at this point I started to question why I was condemned to suffer such misery.''

''I felt condemned to live a life of lonely celibacy while other boys were allowed to experience the pleasures of sex, all because girls didn’t want me. I felt inferior and undesirable. This time, however, I couldn’t just stand by and accept such an injustice anymore. I refused to continue hiding away from the world and forgetting about all the insults it dealt to me.
I began to have fantasies of becoming very powerful and stopping everyone from having sex. I wanted to take their sex away from them, just like they took it away from me. I saw sex as an evil and barbaric act, all because I was unable to have it. This was the major turning point. My anger made me stronger inside. This was when I formed my ideas that sex should be outlawed. It is the only way to make the world a fair and just place. If I can’t have it, I will destroy it. That’s the conclusion I came to, right then and there.''

(''What is interesting about this boy is that he is the penultimate example of resentment. This is foundation of all leftism where those who envy their betters scheme of ways of destroying society out of their envy -they are Nihilists. This boy who couldn't attain sex decided that he would instead destroy sex itself he even had an idea to abolish sex and only allow artificial reproduction he wanted to create an authoritarian society to control the breeding habits of humanity and to destroy beautiful women. If he can't have it -no one can.''
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

''All I wanted was to fit in with those popular kids who lived such pleasurable lives, but instead I was ridiculed and reviled by them.
They made me feel so inferior and undesirable. I will never forget that experience. It was burned into my memory.''

''I couldn’t stand seeing that damnable couple in my class anymore. I never understood what that pretty girl saw in her brute of a boyfriend. That guy was able to experience his college life with his beautiful girlfriend by his side, while I was all alone. It made me feel so inferior. I had to watch them together, every single day. The torture was unbearable. When I got home from college one day, I dropped my class in a rage.''

''I did, however, pass by one young girl, and she was like a goddess who came down from heaven.
She was walking alone, in her bathing suit, with her luscious blonde hair blowing in the wind.
I couldn’t help but slyly admire her beauty as we passed by each other.
I was scared. I was scared that she might view me as nothing but an inferior insect who’s presence ruins her atmosphere.
Her beauty was intoxicating! And then, just as we passed each other, she actually looked at me. She looked at me and smiled.
Most girls never even deigned to look at me, and this one actually looked at me and smiled. I had never felt so euphoric in my life. One smile. One smile was all it took to brighten my entire day. The power that beautiful women have is unbelievable. They can temporarily turn a desperate boy’s whole world around just by smiling.''

''My two housemates were nice, but they kept inviting over this friend of theirs named Chance. He was black boy who came over all the time, and I hated his cocksure attitude. Inevitably, a vile incident occurred between me and him. I was eating a meal in the kitchen when he came over and started bragging to my housemates about his success with girls. I couldn’t stand it, so I proceeded to ask them all if they were virgins. They all looked at me weirdly and said that they had lost their virginity long ago. I felt so inferior, as it reminded me of how much I have missed out in life. And then this black boy named Chance said that he lost his virginity when he was only thirteen! In addition, he said that the girl he lost his virginity to was a blonde white girl! I was so enraged that I almost splashed him with my orange juice. I indignantly told him that I did not believe him, and then I went to my room to cry. I cried and cried and cried, and then I called my mother and cried to her on the phone.
How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves. I deserve it more. I tried not to believe his foul words, but they were already said, and it was hard to erase from my mind. If this is actually true, if this ugly black filth was able to have sex with a blonde white girl at the age of thirteen while I’ve had to suffer virginity all my life, then this just proves how ridiculous the female gender is. They would give themselves to this filthy scum, but they reject ME? The injustice!''

''When we sat down at our table, I saw a young couple sitting a few tables down the row.
The sight of them enraged me to no end, especially because it was a dark-skinned Mexican guy dating a hot blonde white girl.
I regarded it as a great insult to my dignity. How could an inferior Mexican guy be able to date a white blonde girl, while I was still suffering as a lonely virgin?
I was ashamed to be in such an inferior position in front my father. When I saw the two of them kissing, I could barely contain my rage.''

''A tall, blonde, jock-type guy walked into one of the restaurants, and at his side was one of the sexiest girls I had ever seen. She too was tall and blonde. They were both taller than me, and they kissed each other passionately. They made me feel so inferior and worthless and small. I glared at them with intense hatred as I sat by myself in my lonely misery. I could never have a girl like that. The sight was burned into my memory, and it caused a scar that will haunt me forever.''

''I did make one friend through spending time in my apartment’s courtyard. This friend’s name was Andy Chan; he was a foreign student from China. Andy shared the same eagerness as I did to experience college life in Isla Vista to the fullest; and unlike most people my age, I found him to have some intelligence and substance. The two of us walked out to Del Playa Street in Isla Vista a few times, the place where all the parties happen, but nothing ever came of it. I still felt like an outcast, even though I had a friend with me; and I still felt inferior compared to all of those guys who walked around with beautiful girls.''

''We did things like walk around State Street or Isla Vista, or went to the movie theatres together.
I soon found that even having these few acquaintances to hang out with didn’t make me feel any better.
I still felt inferior whenever I saw other guys walking with beautiful girls.''

''I needed a girl’s love. I needed to feel worthy as a male. For so long I have felt worthless, and it’s all girls’ fault. No girl wanted to be my girlfriend.''

''Every day that I spent at my college, the more inferior and invisible I felt. I felt like such an inferior mouse whenever I saw guys walking with beautiful girls. I hated having to endure it, but I had already worked so hard on my two classes that I couldn’t quit just then. The only way that I could gain a boost in to my self-esteem was to buy better looking clothes.''

''I went back to Santa Barbara for a couple of weeks to finish off my two classes. In my history class, I kept feeling weak with inferiority as I watched this tall, handsome blonde jock constantly sit and talk with two beautiful girls.''

''He had the pleasure of having a girlfriend, while I’ve never had one. I was four years older than him, but he surpassed me. The envy, rage, and feeling of inferiority I felt almost made me explode with rage right there at the party, but instead I went to the bathroom and vented to myself in the mirror of how much I hate Vincent and wanted to kill him.''

''At one point, I looked out my window and saw couples strolling around the street, on their way to some party.
They probably slept with each other that night. The sight made me feel so inferior, like a little mouse. I felt like I was at the bottom of the food chain. I couldn’t fathom how I had to endure such a painful life.''

''Every time I walked around Isla Vista, trying to meet girls or fit in with popular kids, I’ve only been treated with disdain, as if I’m an inferior mouse. On the Day of Retribution, the tables will indeed turn, I mused to myself. I will be a god, and they will all be animals that I can slaughter. They are animals… They behave like animals, and I will slaughter them like the animals they are.''

''The physician at the hospital put me in a temporary cast and gave me crutches. On top of all other things in the world that made me feel inferior, I was now a cripple. I felt so defeated and broken. To my horror, the physician said that I would have to be in crutches for the next six weeks, and I might have to get surgery.''

''I didn’t want to die, but I would have no choice. Vengeance is the only path; all other paths had been closed shut. I thought it to be such a tragedy that I was actually going to wage war against women and all of humanity. But then again, women’s rejection of me was a declaration of war. They insulted me by deeming me inferior of their love and sex. They hate me, and I will return that hatred one-thousand fold.''

''All of them looked like absolute cunts, and my hatred for them all grew from each picture I saw on her profile. They were the kind of beautiful, popular people who lived pleasurable lives and would look down on me as inferior scum, never accepting me as one of them. They were my enemies.''

''The mere sight of them enjoying their happy lives was an insult to me, because I deserve it more than them.''

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A comment of somebody on the '[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] video:

''I felt exactly the same way he feels. Nearly every word he said I've went through back in high school.
I know how he feels. These days I've become less angry and envious at other people and more apathetic to myself.

Attention Women, if you see a lonely person in school, invite him over to your group or talk to person.
You can prevent future shooting sprees/sucide from happening. If a "nerdy" guy asks you out on a date, give him chance.
There is no need for you to be stuck up.''
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts

Elliot Rodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot Rodger Elliot Rodger EmptySun May 25, 2014 6:04 am

Mabey its not even real. He looks kind of arrogant and intelligent, but his words and demeanor come off as so fucking retarded. Just completely contrived, a parody of sorts.

Prehaps all just a last laugh. Hes definitely neiter psychopath, narcassist, histionic or borderline. Though very self centered whilst introverted.
Back to top Go down

Elliot Rodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot Rodger Elliot Rodger EmptySun May 25, 2014 7:59 am

I just can't belive it. He puts on the persona as a fuck you to his parents, hellbent on embarrassing them. His way is that a Lion does not concern it self with the opinions of the Sheep. A lasting argument in the family, his father a movie director, a people pleasor. The turning point was when they called the cops on him, this justified the final resolution.

Kind of similar to this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Both probably having high pressure put upon them. Subborn kids.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Elliot Rodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot Rodger Elliot Rodger EmptySun May 25, 2014 9:14 am

This is what happens when female judgment usurps male judgment in the psyche of a boy.
The entire culture, being feminized, uses this sexual power of female judgment (genetic and memetic filtering), while repressing, shaming, controlling, male sexual advantages.

The outcome is a game of seduction on the female's turf.

When the boy has not been permitted to develop his sense of self, his masculine identity, or has no ideals no male role-models outside the effete, feminized cultural adaptations of it, and if he is unfortunate enough to be born of inferior genes, unable to compensate, or to become self-reliant, the anger is the only thing left.

Anger is a defense mechanism, against the inevitability of a foe.
When the fight/flight option is restricted to fight, then anger is the emotional state of preparation - rage its extreme.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

Elliot Rodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot Rodger Elliot Rodger EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:47 am

The kid kind of reminds me of Tyrannus....

Also, I understand, to a certain extent, what this kid was trying to articulate. I've had similar experiences when I was a lot younger; growing up clueless about what, exactly, females desire in their partner - being rejected for reasons unknown to me at the time. Females have a tendency to give off contradictory information about what they find attractive in males - they say they want the soft-spoken gentleman type, but, really, they are attracted to the aggressive Jock douche-bag that throws parties every weekend.

And Satyr is right about the feminized culture not helping either. Modern males aren't properly guided in the way of true manhood. I've entertained the idea of slaughtering people on mass scales before too, to be honest ( I think many of us have ), but there is a better way to 'one up' your enemies: succeed in life! It's a win-win situation; you get what you, really, want in addition to symbolically sticking up a middle finger to your foes that desire your downfall. Rage can be used for self-improvement if directed in the right channels.

I don't think this kid was born crazy - I think he became neurotic and megalomaniacal due to constant rejection, feelings of inferiority. Too bad he didn't try to look within to change some defects; he could have been successful.
Back to top Go down

Elliot Rodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot Rodger Elliot Rodger EmptySun May 25, 2014 11:40 am

There will be more like him to come and they will be used to tighten the net upon free-thinking individuals: the rise of the thought crime. They are already bringing out mourning parents to bemoan the lack of gun control, as we saw in the incredibly suspicious Sandy Hook case. His personality seems to range between twisted solipsism and mentally deranged caricature. A resentful and vicious boy.

Thing about this kid is he really was inferior. He was 5'5 and 135lbs with a 4 inch penis (i read somewhere, apparently a quote from one of his many eerie videos) was described as shy and obviously, if you look at him, was so concerned with the superficial veneer of masculinity and sociality that he was unable to withstand the toxic Californian culture or manipulate it to his advantage. He had a famous father and a host of expensive gadgets and toys which could easily be used to attain female interest and atone for where he may otherwise have been lacking. His lack of dating success was representative of what he actually deserved. His feelings of inferiority seemed to be triggered by even the most base/basic achievements of other people. He became an embittered voyeur of life.

THIS is the danger.

His justifications seem to come from the philosophical/political right. He talks about race and aristocracy and the rise of modern (pseudo-)female sexuality into social prominence and power. Although he occasionally says something which is agreeable, you can tell his interest in the matters are merely to justify he pre-existing emotional state and to invert his dissatisfaction with life into a cultural fault of the other/others.

I was going to put this guy in the 'Future Predictions' thread because there will certainly be more like him, hostile towards female indifference which he experienced owing to his own lack of self-confidence and ability to impose himself as a man (or as whatever he understood to be a man). They will use guys like him to keep pushing gun control, to highlight the dangers of males who have not been properly socialized (are loners, haven't been castrated by anti-masculine ideologies) and who use the internet to peruse 'dangerous information' (extreme right-wing, neofascist, misogynistic, racist, bigoted, violent and many other buzzwords).
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Elliot Rodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot Rodger Elliot Rodger EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:08 pm

He's an example of Modernity facing its own side-effects. The pollution washing up on the shores of a well groomed beach.

Elliot Rodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot Rodger Elliot Rodger EmptySun May 25, 2014 1:45 pm

"The ultimate evil behind sexuality is the human female. They are the main instigators of sex. They control which men get it and which men do not. Women are flawed creatures, and my mistreatment at their hands has made me realize this sad truth. There is something very twisted and wrong with the way their brains are hardwired. They think like beasts, and in truth, they are beasts. Women are incapable of having morals or thinking rationally. They are completely controlled by their depraved emotions and vile sexual impulses. Because of this, the men who women are sexually attracted to....the stupid, degenerate , obnoxious men. I have observed this all my life. The most beautiful women choose to mate with the most brutal of men, instead of magnificent gentlemen like myself. Women should not have the right to choose who to breed with. That decision should be made for them by rational men of intelligence. If women continue to have rights, they will only hinder the advancement of the human race by breeding with degenerate men and creating stupid, degenerate offspring. This will cause humanity to become even more depraved with each generation. Women have more power in human society than they deserve, all because of sex. There is no creature more evil and depraved than the human female. Women are like a plague. They don't deserve to have any rights. Their wickedness must be contained in order to prevent future generations from falling into degeneracy. Women are vicious, evil, barbaric animals and they need to be treated as such. "

- Elliot Rodger

What's interesting to me is that his father was an assistant director of the Hunger Games, a highly feministic film promoting gender role reversal. Maybe his dad set him up for failure by raising him to be the reverse of what females, actually, desire...

Here is a link to his manifesto: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

Elliot Rodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot Rodger Elliot Rodger EmptySun May 25, 2014 2:25 pm

Back to top Go down

Elliot Rodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot Rodger Elliot Rodger EmptySun May 25, 2014 9:10 pm

I'm surprised more of this activity does not occur. I guess most just suffer in silence or kill themselves. I think any guy in this position should at least attempt the numbers game first before he goes and enacts retribution. You got to try. If you can dig up such resentment to go and kill you can dig it up deep within yourself to confirm you hypothesis on your undesirable nature a thousand times. If one of those women don't give you the time of day, damn that is real sad.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Elliot Rodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot Rodger Elliot Rodger EmptySun May 25, 2014 9:19 pm

Bitched be cold.

It may happen more and more.

But there are mechanisms to release the pressurized energies:
Computer games, sports, porn...

Elliot Rodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot Rodger Elliot Rodger EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:04 pm

Satyr, dear, do you endorse the kid's actions?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Elliot Rodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot Rodger Elliot Rodger EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:07 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Satyr, dear, do you endorse the kid's actions?
Ha!!!

A moral angle from the cynical a-moralist.
How many mouths does a spider have?

I understand the action.
I do not endorse it nor do I condemn it.

Interesting, though....
A 23 year-old is a "kid" if you disapprove of him...but an imbecile is a "man" if he's sniffing your crotch.

Last edited by Satyr on Sun May 25, 2014 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

Elliot Rodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot Rodger Elliot Rodger EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:09 pm

Satyr wrote:

It seems to me that they are getting rusty.

My question is, what kind of elite would want to emasculate their population if it eventually will come back to bite them in the ass, wouldent it be better to suppress the feminine and allow the masculine energy to flow, albeit to a lesser degree? Or is this just part of the infection?

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Elliot Rodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot Rodger Elliot Rodger EmptySun May 25, 2014 10:12 pm

Impulso Oscuro wrote:
Satyr wrote:

It seems to me that they are getting rusty.

My question is, what kind of elite would want to emasculate their population if it eventually will come back to bite them in the ass, wouldent it be better to suppress the feminine and allow the masculine energy to flow, albeit to a lesser degree? Or is this just part of the infection?

Some things to keep in mind...

--- The meme is nihilistic.
It's values are the reverse of the natural.

--- The method of coercion, is outdated.
The method of seduction works more efficiently, especially when the population is dumbed-down to the result of decades of uncontrolled procreation.
Convince a cow that she's free, and she will go nowhere when you leave the barn doors open. A happy cow is a productive cow.

--- The rules are applies unevenly.
As you ascend up the hierarchy, having proven your allegiances and your value, you are permitted more leeway.
One rule for them, an other for us.

--- The target is European man.
Women are easily integrated....the other races have either been castrated by their own memetic nihilism, or are too inferior to matter.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Elliot Rodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot Rodger Elliot Rodger EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:19 am

A spoiled brat, raised in a sheltering world, demanding what it has never earned, with a false sense of entitlement, then confronted with a world where females are given their sexual powers, now expressed in the extreme with the help of techniques and technologies, and where male sexual power is still illegal.

This, like the case of Lepin in the Montreal massacres, will not be the last example of boys lashings out.

Elliot Rodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot Rodger Elliot Rodger EmptyTue May 27, 2014 9:43 am

Molyneux seems to me to be, essentially, a philosophical Xtian (do unto others), but he certainly researches in great detail what he presents.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

Elliot Rodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot Rodger Elliot Rodger EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:22 pm

After reading a large portion of his biographical writings, I've noticed that his sexual frustration, is the predominant aspect in much of his dissociated pathology. He compares and contrasts sex and female nature in every other paragraph and experience he writes about. I also found he uses the phrase "rage-fueled excitement" every time he explains an experience of overt retribution against various people who antagonize his feminized ego.

Having no masculine compensation for his feminine passivity, he acquiesces at an early age that he is doomed to a life of celibacy and this ultimately cultivates the growing hatred for the female for the unruly feminine in himself.

"I started to masturbate on a regular basis. At first I only did it by rubbing my penis on my bed, but it eventually escalated to looking at pictures of girls online while rubbing my penis against my pants, fantasizing about doing sexual things with them. I didn’t know how to access any porn sites, so I would just browse regular websites until I found a picture of a hot girl to masturbate to.

"I developed a very high sex drive, and it would always remain like this. This was the start of hell for me. Going through puberty utterly doomed my existence. It condemned me to live a life of suffering and unfulfilled desires. Even at that young age, I felt depressed because I wanted sex, yet I felt unworthy of it. I didn’t think I was ever going to experience sex in reality, and I was right. I never did. I was finally interested in girls, but there was no way I could ever get them. And so my starvation began."

This profiles his psychology rather well:

"One day I found some posts on the internet about teenagers having sex, and I was once again
reminded of the life I had been denied. I felt that no girl would ever want to have sex with me… And I
developed extreme feelings of envy, hatred, and anger towards anyone who has a sex life. I saw them as the
enemy.
I felt condemned to live a life of lonely celibacy while other boys were allowed to experience
the pleasures of sex, all because girls didn’t want me. I felt inferior and undesirable. This time, however, I couldn’t just stand by and accept such an injustice anymore. I refused to continue hiding away from the world and forgetting about all the insults it dealt to me. I began to have fantasies of becoming very powerful and stopping everyone from having sex. I wanted to take their sex away from them, just like they took it away from me. I saw sex as an evil and barbaric act, all because I was unable to have it. This was the major turning point. My anger made me stronger inside. This was when I formed my ideas that sex should be outlawed. It is the only way to make the world a fair and just place. If I can’t have it, I will destroy it. That’s the conclusion
I came to, right then and there. I spent more time studying the world, seeing the world for the horrible, unfair place it is. I then had the revelation that just because I was condemned to suffer a life of loneliness and rejection
, doesn’t mean I am insignificant. I have an exceptionally high level of intelligence. I see the world differently than anyone else. Because of all of the injustices I went through and the worldview I developed because of them, I must be destined for greatness. I must be destined to change the world, to shape it into an image that suits me
!"

He finds the artificial outlets to release his suppressed energies like so many his age:

"After almost a month went by after getting World of Warcraft, I was finally able to play it. I made a WoW account with my father, and then I created my first character, a night elf druid. It really blew my mind. My first experience with WoW was like stepping into another world of excitement and adventure. It was a video game world, but they made it so realistic that it was like living another life, a more exciting life. My life was getting more and more depressing at that point, and WoW would fill in the void. It felt refreshing and relieving. I was only able to play it for a few hours for my first session. It was all I would
think about when I wasn’t able to play it
."

He was mostly a simple mind enclosed within a parameter of social stratifications that he could not adapt to. Surrounded by a world of hypermasculinity his already subjugated masculine nature was further exacerbated and his feminine self became the despot he could not overcome. Because of this, he only found selfhood in superficial validations such as "being cool" or having girlfriends. He projects and externalizes his anguish in others because, given his feminine nature, he cannot account for it within himself. A quintessential narcissistic pathology brought on by genetic sheltering.
Back to top Go down

Elliot Rodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot Rodger Elliot Rodger EmptyThu May 29, 2014 12:00 pm

Quote :
Molyneux seems to me to be, essentially, a philosophical Xtian (do unto others), but he certainly researches in great detail what he presents.

Randroids are liberals who can do math, both equally self-centered. But I like some of his stuff, won't find it anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Elliot Rodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot Rodger Elliot Rodger EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:07 am

This dialogue is the exact logic I expect from ILP forum, a perfect mouthpiece. I noticed in this emotional reactionary that the point is immediately skipped over. The liberals don't want to discuss the status of the emasculated, feminine, socially unwanted male. These males are the symptom and result of the liberation of the female sex drive. First, a small group of males are completely shut out. And over time, this grows. Eventually it becomes impossible for the average male to find any kind of fulfilling sexual outlet, let alone a genetic outlet for reproduction.

Upon realizing this, feminine males "wake up" with this type of explosive reaction. This is why western non culture can expect many more repeats of this spree shooter phenomenon. The unwanted males are instinctively realizing that they have no means, and no possibility, for genetic reproduction. They are genetically unwanted and pushed out of society as pollution. What do they do upon this realization?

Here is a truth that you would never find on ILP or other liberal forums.

Being an unfit male, is essentially a living suicide. The genes that these emasculated boys have within them, are dead ends. You're not going to have sex. And no matter what you do, no matter the money and status you may acquire, is going to get you laid.

Faggots turned down by the lowest prostitutes.

You're not going to hear this, on more and more "philosophy" forums and other forums across the net. Truth is becoming more and more restricted, confined, censored.

So what is to be done with this genetic filth? In previous centuries, these males were cannon fodder. These were the types of males who were herded up as soldiers and sent to die in war. Because at least there they had a chance to prove themselves, and redeem their castrated manhood. At least if they were already living suicides, castrate zombies with no genetic future, then at least, at least, they would have a purpose in their short, miserable lives. And this was a recognized truth for a long time. A military truth.

Now, in modernity, the sewage just festers in the streets. Nobody cleans it up. People are too apathetic to care, until the filth rises to the point it drowns everybody.

Nobody is taking out the garbage. So Elliot Rodger is a form the garbage taking itself out.

Nobody is getting to the heart of these matters and social ills. Nobody, simply, cares. Nobody gives a shit.

These ILP types will not even wake up, no matter how many Elliot Rodgers are produced, no matter how many Sandy Hooks occur, no matter how many of their children die. They simply, do, not, care.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Elliot Rodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot Rodger Elliot Rodger EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 4:13 am

Here is the sick, twisted, yet humorous, irony..........

Why do the liberals skip over Elliot Rodgers? This is the case of a victimized victim. An enigma for the liberals. You have a faggot who turns homicidal. So liberals don't know how to react to this. Elliot Rodgers should be a victim for liberals. But, liberals can't do it. They don't, and won't do it. Elliot Rodgers must be a turning point for liberals.

A lot of this is about victimization. How can you presume that an effeminate, emasculated, feminine male has any self agency, or capability to commit such a crime?

This case is coming awfully close to another observation......

What about the females who do deny him, and deny all other emasculated boys? Is there something "wrong" with females completely shutting out the faggots and weaklings of society? Isn't this "cruel"? Who are the "victims", when a truth is delivered that many feminine males, yes, are walking suicides, living dead, with no reproductive possibilities? What happens when society breeds a generation of castrate, emasculated boys?

I'd love to pose these questions against ILP, see what happens. But I could never hope to accomplish this myself. I'm too far gone, to volley my questions that far. I'm on another planet, too far away to destroy the liberals with these questions.

So I speak to the future. Someday, you people should try out these questions, just for fun. Just to see what happens. At least it'll be funny. And sometimes that's enough.

When philosophy becomes impossible, and rejected everywhere, then at least philosophers have the fallback of comedy.
Back to top Go down

Elliot Rodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot Rodger Elliot Rodger EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 1:21 pm

Æon wrote:
Here is the sick, twisted, yet humorous, irony..........

Why do the liberals skip over Elliot Rodgers?  This is the case of a victimized victim.  An enigma for the liberals.  You have a faggot who turns homicidal.  So liberals don't know how to react to this.  Elliot Rodgers should be a victim for liberals.  But, liberals can't do it.  They don't, and won't do it.  Elliot Rodgers must be a turning point for liberals.

A lot of this is about victimization.  How can you presume that an effeminate, emasculated, feminine male has any self agency, or capability to commit such a crime?

This case is coming awfully close to another observation......

What about the females who do deny him, and deny all other emasculated boys?  Is there something "wrong" with females completely shutting out the faggots and weaklings of society?  Isn't this "cruel"?  Who are the "victims", when a truth is delivered that many feminine males, yes, are walking suicides, living dead, with no reproductive possibilities?  What happens when society breeds a generation of castrate, emasculated boys?

I'd love to pose these questions against ILP, see what happens.  But I could never hope to accomplish this myself.  I'm too far gone, to volley my questions that far.  I'm on another planet, too far away to destroy the liberals with these questions.

So I speak to the future.  Someday, you people should try out these questions, just for fun.  Just to see what happens.  At least it'll be funny.  And sometimes that's enough.

When philosophy becomes impossible, and rejected everywhere, then at least philosophers have the fallback of comedy.

I don't think liberals have skipped over him; liberalism and feminism go hand in hand, and many feminists I have seen on the internet have not been coy in regards to demonizing him, claiming him to be part of the MRA/MGTOW, using him as a scapegoat for screeching on about White male privilege, patriarchy, and so on.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Elliot Rodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot Rodger Elliot Rodger EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 1:37 pm

Rodger was a perfect example of what happens to men within a sheltering, Modern, environment:
effete, spoiled, demanding, unable to cope with a hint of nature's cruelty...a boy with a father that was a castrated yes-man for big business, and the entrainment industry - the business of delusions.

But he's also a perfect example of feminization in the sense that he is that Y-Chromosomed free-radical, that may be seduced by the MRA message of "turn away"...and who is the product of a nihilistic system that has allowed feminine sexual power to express itself, reinforced technologically and institutionally, while, at the same time, outlawing male sexual advantages.
The campaigns against bullying, and to abolish the term "bossy"...the change in prostitution laws, making it criminal only to be a male with sexual desires, the California proposal to require a documented sexual consent form before proceeding to the deed, custody laws benefiting females automatically...    

This goes back to the Polytechnique massacre in Montreal, and Lepin, and I think it underlies even supposedly unrelated massacres involving disenfranchised boys, lashing out in anger because they were wrongly born and wrongly permitted to survive.

But this also underlies such social phenomena as increasing divorce rates, celibacy, isolation, individuality (in the worse sense of the word), low voting participation, female unhappiness (ironically), infantile behavior (simply watch movies and listen to music these days), stunted psychological/mental development (retardation, nerd effect), low birth rates, broken families (children expected to leave home at 18), Social autism (genius in one field, a total moron in every other), Negroid coolness (hyper-masculnie, primitivism, leveled and equalized through perspectivism), political-correctness (if one is hurt, nothing should be explored or said - self-censorship, the repression of the private self, and the promotion of the public pretentious self), false arrogance (weaklings and cowards thinking they are brave and strong), demystification (the arrogance of scientism where spirituality is degraded to a Abrahamic Nihilism), the War on Terror ( a war against all paternalistic cultures), Multiculturalism (the dilution of genetic and memetic pasts) ...and so on...

Do you see the writing on the wall?

And do not be fooled, this is a war against European males....

Elliot Rodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot Rodger Elliot Rodger EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 2:21 pm

A man should be free do do as he pleases. Thus, we must remove freedom from women.
Sounds like a plan!
Back to top Go down

Elliot Rodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot Rodger Elliot Rodger EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:14 pm

phoneutria wrote:
A man should be free do do as he pleases. Thus, we must remove freedom from women.
Sounds like a plan!

Being psychologically turned out by system of toxic memes is no freedom whatsoever. And if female freedom is contingent upon caging and taming males then your idea of women's freedom is synonymous with cultural emasculation and nothing more.

But I guess it is all worth it if women can forever explore the sensation of their own vaginae without any meaningful consequences arising, right? And look at all of the shiny products available to help us fill the emptiness that childless, infantile adults experience...

In fact, take my balls and call me Sally, I'm going on a shopping spree!

FREEEEEEEDDDDOOOOMMMM !!!
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Elliot Rodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot Rodger Elliot Rodger EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:48 pm

Trust me....nobody is free.
When I feel like kicking a buffoons ass I must consider the consequences.

But children and females must be protected from their own immaturity, their infantile psychology, because they act spontaneously, and with no burdens upon their conscience...free, because daddy-system makes sure that no matter how stupid they are, not hing bad will happen to them.

Know why females evolved a care, concerning sex....and became so selective?
No, not men....nature.
Because sex, back when nature mattered, imposed a price to being a whore, and fucking around.

So they acted with consideration, with a bit of an anxiety, not just because, but motivated by a genetic need to not indulge in activities that will force them into a situation where they are raising a sickly, stupid, moron, who says "just because" and then pretend he meant a universe of truths with, or who thinks that random fucking and reproduction is good, because you might lose intelligence, in the process, but you might help create the perfect juggler, or a good spoon-player....and that talent is as good as any.

Yes...stupidity has gone too far.

Elliot Rodger Empty
PostSubject: Elliot Rodgers And Friends Elliot Rodger EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 4:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ah, the kids these days with their anger, angst, and frustrations taking it out on the world with public mass shooting sprees.

Like our friend above there Mr. now deceased Elliot Rodgers.

Couldn't find a date or bitch to entertain him where the pressure became so much that he figured he go out in a hail of bullets enacting his devised vendetta.

Well,  papa Joker here has some strong words against you youngsters who may be thinking about carrying out their own public mass shooting sprees.

First off kiddos, if you're facing a sexual drought because you can't get or afford pussy there are better ways of getting it if your sole goal is to do it criminally.

Check out our serial killer friend Ted Bundy for instance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

He raped and killed hundreds of women within an eight year period.

Think about that for a moment........

Why would you do something in a day like that of a public mass shooting that would inevitably either get you killed or put in prison for the remainder of your life when you can have some real fun within an eight to ten year period?

Some serial killers or rapists never even get caught...... The really good ones anyways.

Their crimes always go unsolved put into a nice neat little cold case file.

All you gun toting mass public shooting youngsters are going about it the wrong way.

There are much more effective ways and means of enacting a criminal personal vendetta.

There are far better ways to enact your own devised vendettas against the rest of the world.  It takes time, patience, hard work, and vigorous study to become a successful cold calculative criminal or killer, but if you put in the effort you too can enjoy some pleasure at the rest of the world's expense.

If you have read that and have decided to still carry out a public mass shooting spree I have some critiques of my own for you.

1.  Learn to shoot a firearm. Seriously, I've watched that video of little Elliot Rodgers in the convenience store and that kid couldn't hit a disabled grandma in a wheel chair at close range. I mean if you're going to be stupid and pull a stunt of a public mass shooting at the very least you could practice at a shooting range first.

If you're still a terrible shot even after practicing at a shooting range at least buy a shotgun where the pellets from the shells spread outwards at your selected targets.

2.  Where are the explosives or incendiaries?

Every public mass shooter I see on the news never uses any.

I mean if you're going for total destruction and a massive death toll you are going to want some more bang for your buck.

Kiddos, this is where learning some basic chemistry becomes a resource, asset, and aid.

Take learning basic chemical compounds of Nitroglycerin for instance.

Learn to manufacture such chemical compounds yourself.

If you have a basic understanding of electrical wiring or electronics perhaps you could also find some drug addicted ex-Marine bribing them with drugs to show you how to make an incendiary wireless electronic detonator of some kind. Plenty of those on the streets these days.

Well, I hope I've given you youngsters something to reflect on anyways.

clown Cool Laughing Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elliot Rodger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot Rodger Elliot Rodger Empty

Back to top Go down

Elliot Rodger
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: