Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 5 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 1:24 pm

TWBB wrote:
Aint a life if the falsity is belived to be true. I'll edit and say that I could given the proper material.

Is that a 'I decline to answer that question under fear of self incrimination'?

I think it just may be there, buddy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 5 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 1:27 pm

Well, I don't know. For all I know you could be lying and I was right all along. Such mystery, we're bound to get to the bottom of it all.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 5 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 1:39 pm

There is no "deserve" in nature. This is your christianity shining through. Protected and spoiled by society, your type develops a false sense of security. Like Elliot Rodgers who "deserves" sex, and not just from any females, but from the creme of the crop, the tip top females. A deluded, completely false expectation, that fortunately, killed him.

This is what happens under the weight of false expectations. Like the false expectation of your admittedly "common" love. If love is common, then what is its value? What is the value of rarity in nature, high, or low? Does gold have the same value as copper? Isn't iron easier to acquire and fabricate?

Finally your hypocrisy shines through, you want to spread your "love", how you define it, to those you deem "hateful" the hate-ahs. You call hate nihilistic, while through your definition admit to wanting to "take advantage" of others "when the opportunity arises". And you call this your love.

A common love is worth little or nothing to the uncommon.

You are among the uncommon now, and so your value is far less in a new environment. Your christian love entitles you to nothing. You "deserve" nothing.

What you consider your love is what others will deem hateful. Your nihilism and "self love" is the opposite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 5 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 1:43 pm

It's going on 3am. I'm taking Stuart's advice and getting rest. I'll continue the conversation, which it has now become, later.

Best wishes
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 5 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 1:49 pm

I'm almost curious about your common, christian love.

I wonder if you take advantage of your sister with it, or if she takes advantage of you....
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 5 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 2:03 pm

What Jo Schmooo doesn't realize is that common things have common values. Among the uncommon, they have little or no value. If I want a christian's "love", that he admits is to "take advantage" of me, then why get it from Schmoooo when I can go to a local church and receive their common love there? Schmoooo offers something common, to the uncommon. Some want, demand higher values in life.

Not because we "deserve" high values, as the christians do, but because some minds are unsatisfied by commoners. Among the common, many values seem high and out of reach. And beyond understanding. Like a heightened intellect. Like a more profound, deeper sense of "love". Not a mere "taking advantage" of my enemies, but, something more lasting and obvious. Something passionate.

When I think of love, I recall the union of man and woman, and the building of a family. An institution. A society. A culture. For a common bastard, sex, and love, are nothing more than instincts bent on immediate gratification. No future in sight. They, commoners, live in the moment, in the present, and struggle to remain relevant in a now exponentially evolving world.

The struggle to stay relevant, in the spotlight, in the "hip" pop culture. Stylish. Avant Garde.

Always remember that popularity is everything to these ILP faggot maggots. They need to feel liked, and approved of, by the majority. They cannot handle the thought of becoming a minority, or irrelevant, or being pushed off to the side. Because here or there, out of sight of the light, they wither and die. They are not creatures of darkness. They cannot live and survive in a lightless world. Because they cannot adapt to change, as some rarer types can.

Their "taking advantage" is obvious.

I wonder if Joe Schmoooo's common love is still in style, is it? What is the status of this "christian love" pervasive throughout the world, today? Does it still have the same power and momentum as it did, 100, 200 years ago? Who gives a shit about a christian's common "love"?

Isn't God dead???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 5 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 5:00 pm

The occurrence of advice given, as in pertaining to rest so as to not let fatigue lay claim to the sole responsibility of self-belittlement through words, has been taken. The symptom of imploration given as to speaking impersonally at all costs; cordiality, chemistry, cogency, coherency..., has been null. Consequentially, personally driven, subsequent, words have been exhibited benignly by some. Inconsequentially so, if only continuations of inflictions of affinity followed by assaults of affection.
Back to top Go down
Recidivist

Recidivist

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 5 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:22 pm

Joe Schmoe wrote:
Satyr glows with warmth. Satyr uses his warmth to melt and mold the common man. The common man has no wick, and when away from Satyr, he sets. Rigid men can't react to trials. So the common man does not leave Satyr once he feels the warmth.

Joe Schmoe wrote:
Satyr... I'm tired of your shit and I'm completely confident there's not an inch of integrity in you. Fuck you. I'm done with you. Enjoy rotting.

Joe Schmoe wrote:
Satyr, I'm sorry for mocking you. It's my place the be held to higher account, if I'm to illustrate the integrity of my position. This is how I can love you effectively.

Joe Schmoe wrote:
Satyr... you're throwing shit at me like a defenseless monkey, in an attempt to distract me from how laughably pathetic and inadequite you are as a human being.

Joe Schmoe wrote:
Satyr... Satyr... Satyr...

Recidivist

Recidivist

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 5 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:27 pm

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 5 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 11:29 pm

I really enjoy KT. Sometimes you read a thread you weren't expecting much from and you end up crying with laughter.

As my views develop, and become richer, I will certainly not look to share them in a public space on the internet like Satyr has chosen to do. Too many sick fucks playing ridiculous mind games, mostly with themselves. Do you seriously think anyone needs or desires your help JoeyJoeJoe? I remember your previous posts where you were told to stop whining about the misfortune of having a badass for a father. Now you return to allege that a fathers love for his child is really an abuse, how unpredictable and not at all transparent. So you take to stretching out your diseased hand to help us all aspire towards health. Yeah.. thanks for that... Rolling Eyes All the while trying to convince yourself that you really are getting under somebodies skin, causing discomfort and dissonance under the guise of humanitarian causes.

The reality we are all aware of is that you are here playing the role of a sanctimonious coward. It is you who has been undermined and psychologically irritated by comments which make you see yourself in the sobering light of day. Rather than maturing on a personal level you look for sickness in the other shamelessly pleading to the whole 'gang' (a telling projection indeed!) asking everyone to understand that it is not okay to mock your sisters addiction and to use this to prove that Satyr is indeed a sick, sick individual who we are unable to see properly for what he is because of some fanatical devotion or lack of objectivity - 'look! see! proof!'.

You merely expose yourself as a fool with a  constitution too weak for any introspective development. Permit me to say that people will certainly continue engaging with you because it is humourous to see a man feebly deny what he is and sell his weakness as a strength, but, and this might bring a tear to those big ol' anime eyes of yours, nobody is convinced by your Xtian charity or the shallow attempts to shame someone your obviously admire into interacting with you. I for one find it rather disgusting.

Grow up.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 5 EmptyFri May 30, 2014 12:52 am

The risk of being used as a projection of one's psychological problems is present always.
Look at how thinkers have been abused over the years by imbeciles of every ilk
Everyone connects an idea, an attitude to something they've experienced, and so for this douche-bag weakling his mental anguish is connected with everyone who abused him. his fragility made him run to the first ideas that gave him comfort, and in the face of the indifferent world, he found shelter in the victim's only comfort: delusion.

The martyr syndrome projects its own feebleness upon someone else, and dreams of saving this other victim, as it should have been saved itself.
In this case the douche-bag imagines my son as the abused, as he was, and wanting to save my son from the hypothetical abuser, he projects his daddy upon Satyr and himself upon my son, creating a delusional world where he can save himself from his own daddy.

It's the psychodrama of Judeo-Christian herd narratives.      

It is an act of courage to be a writer.
To be honest, direct, open with your honest positions, opens you up to every sicko out there with a psychological need to express his anguish and vengeance upon the world.

The gods know how many fucked-up weirdos I've had to deal with over the years.
you should have seen what came at me when I dared speak on youtube.

I've been threatened, loved, demeaned...they've tried to save me, heal me, fuck me, ridicule me.
I, sometimes, wonder if its worth speaking openly at all.
I certainly understand why some have chosen to speak cryptically and/or allegorically to avoid these myriads of degenerate genetic feces - pollution everywhere.
I have used verbal abuse to keep most weakling away from me, but this method has attracted the tenacious delusional ones; the ones with an ax to grind.

The only other options are to become cryptical and allegorical myself, to sacrifice clarity so as to retain peace...and/or to begin ignoring the masses of morons that will appear out of the woodwork.
Another option is to use the only other method available in a world where culling and hunting is strictly regulated: sarcasm...the defensiveness of women.
In a feminized world it is the only form of verbal aggression that can pass through the defence networks of censorship - the power and flexibility of comedy.
Now you see why Satyr is my moniker.

One thing is for sure, there are just too many retards, in a world of billions, to go on dealing with every single one that pops up, from time to time.
My target audience is small.
I really do not need to waste my time on garbage - there's too much of it to clean up, and most of it cannot be recycled.
It can only buried, burned, stepped over, or used as filler.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 7:09 am

Schmuck wrote:
All these angry fools come in, mock me, add nothing. Smears, Twilight, Lyssa (e---- whateverthefuck)...

They are afraid of me and want to cut me down.

I make my posts, they feel the need to follow jump in and preach their fear.

Life's A Ride explained why I want to challenge peoples' fear.

They have no defense for challenging my boldness, without of course, admitting their insecurity.

I appreciate that you're reading my posts, Lyssa. The message will creep in eventually.

Also, it's great that you're so drivin to cut me down. I got under your skin, eh? Illustrated to the spectators how weak Satyr actually is.

Its true; I'm afraid and insecure. And we all preach fear and hatred here. You are so daring Schmuck, it makes me wet.

Why do you then preach fear and hatred there Schmoe?

Why are you becoming like us?

Why aren't you getting ILP to get that ban off of Satyr?

Moreno tried... only to duck back into Blurry's dark cave, lol

Come on, Schmoe... show me what your Lovin' can do....

ACTION. not words. not sermons. not boasts. not regurgitations from Hicks you masturbate here.

Real-time.

Show me the power of your love.

Give your Lovin voice there to lift off all perma bans on everybody. Preach love even if you should fail...

Be the Martyr for Love & Free Speech, schmuck

Quote :
You've made a poor decision in who to idolize.

I want to idolize you.

Its you Schmuck, I want to tom tom.

Show me you are a man, Schmuck. and then maybe, my lover boy...
We'll ask permission from your brother and sister, don't worry.

Off you go now.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A gift from me to you baby.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 10:23 am

gold is right; but more like a hoary black scorpion in the gold deserts baby...

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:11 pm

Could very well be true, especially the hoary part...
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 3:30 pm

Anfang wrote:
Could very well be true, especially the hoary part...

especially.

you scintillate with your penetrating insight...

Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 4:04 pm

About twice a year I do have that effect.
But I hadn't known the word for it until now.

Now this would have been my real time response -
Haha,
I like that.
I like you.
So about that Lana person,... do you think she's hoary too?
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 5:36 pm

Feel.

She's been everywhere, baby.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 11:20 am

Satyr wrote:
Joe Schmoe wrote:
Satyr,

You said I didn't give a fuck about you.

That I'm not sincere in my will to provide whatever support or knowledge I'm capable of to this community.

This is a gift to you, I'm not positive it's a relevant one, but my hearts in it.

I believe this post accurately reflects how and why I've disagreed with you on on the base motivator behind actions, and what is sincere.

Are you prepared to address it? In as much if you believe it is accurate, or inaccurate?

I'm very curious about your reaction based on our past interactions.

Why, do you think this is something new to me?
Your thread brims with modern anxiety, and Judeo-Christian hatred for life.
You are drunk with naivete.

Mother life is not caring, dear boy.
She is indifferent.
She pits you against those you call your brothers, asking you to fight for her.
That you cower beneath death's embrace, is what makes you a Nihilist.

What value does love have when it is given to everyone?
I do not value a whore's embrace.

But, you come looking for motherly advice.
I'll let the females offer you what you need, because you truly do not want what I have to offer.

That you can only understand this through emotions, is what exposes you.

Refers to how we don't hate that which we can use for opportunity, to survive and advance/adapt. You don't teach people things out of hate, but rather out of necessity. Further, a father who never teaches his son things is self-hating, and in effect nor does he love his son.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 11:27 am

This thread appropriately belongs in a comedy section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 5 EmptySun Oct 26, 2014 11:33 am

Joe Shlomo here wants to love and help all these suffering souls as it were because underneath it all it is implicit that he believes, but will never concede to it, to have more potential, superiority, because you don't love someone without by merit thinking that you can't offer them something better, incontrovertibly creating a schism, inequality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5