Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 3:17 am

Lyssa wrote:
How is your sister schmoe?

Out of rehab. yet?

Did your love help her pull through?
As I recall, Joe Schmoooo looks like a spitting image of Elliot Rodgers, could be his cousin?

Coincidence, or, do you believe in coincidences?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 5:47 am

Quote :
I really can't tell, whether he actually believes that line himself or if it's just a display of malice.

Of course he belives it, he's a true beliver.

Schome:

You'll never get anywhere trying to change people's nature by the use of words. Only exploit their own nature. So how shalt ye exploit your own nature, and how should he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:16 am

Quote :
As I recall, Joe Schmoooo looks like a spitting image of Elliot Rodgers, could be his cousin?

Pfffff. So shallow for a philospher. I thought it was only me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:18 am

Quote :
Perhaps people new to this forum should refrain from being personal.

For example, instead of Joe spewing the emotion vomit he did above, he would have instead have made a series of objective observations, such as the below:

The question presents itself as to why in a context unrelated to siblings one would mention the sister of another.

----------

At times, participants in conversations mock others without any provocation.

----------

There's the occurrence of posting while sleep deprived.

----------

Some words are not expected to have a large difference on anyone, the intent only being that one should read them and consider them objectively.

----------

If one was to present people with a deeply considered alternative world view, it would be indicative of a lack of respect for that person should they respond with repeated insults and mocking.

----------

Often groups have practices which most of the members remain loyal to, those include showing disrespect to outsiders whom they disrespect.

----------

The common phrase for disrespecting one with a message that the other finds disagreeable is "shooting the messenger".

----------

One following the path of the Satyr will rot. Intervention is plausible.

----------

A polite expression of disagreement is more agreeable to the messenger than insult. Also, it would be more agreeable to the messenger should the recipient raise specific points that he disagrees with.

----------

The Satyr is known for riddles, insults and condescension.

----------

Objectivity is difficult for the recipient of flung feces.

----------

After sleeping, one may, with fresh eyes, look upon posts read when sleep deprived and come to similar conclusions. If those conclusions include the observation that the writers are very ill-tempered beings, there is little reason to believe it would negatively affect him.

----------

When one speaks to those who're disinterested, it's similar to speaking while alone, best described using the phrase, "speaking to oneself".

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:22 am

Æon wrote:
Lyssa wrote:
How is your sister schmoe?

Out of rehab. yet?

Did your love help her pull through?

Haven't seen schmoe... and while Phrenology is certainly a reasonable science, its enough to know that he sucks on Hick's Dick to know schmoe is a schmuck...

A pathological nightmare, that should be strait-jacketed along with his sister.

Imagine going around society and claiming every guy with an attitude of self-discipline is actually abusing his own child...
Imagine that kind of "good-samaritan" Intrusion and violence that he does while speaking of Love...

The song "In the name of love" by U2 comes to mind...

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 7:36 am

Quote :
I'm saying I'm not falling into the traps that I believe you and Satyr are stuck in.

Happiness is overrated. Is any sucessfull person happy? Only bums. That said it is a vital part to longevity. Abused children get lower IQs and have damaged serotonin receptors.

Meet New Moode:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A substitute of kinds, there's far more desperate ways in this world. I take it too, very good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:10 am

Anfang,

So you accept that they were being openly hostile towards me through the mention of my sister?

If you do accept this, go back.

Read what I wrote about your initial reaction to the situation.

I genuinely care for the welfare of Satyr and his son. I get angry and insult him, but my heart's not in it. I'm venting the frustration of how unreasonably I believe he communicates with me, along with most other members of this forum.

In contrast, Satyr and Lyssa raise the issue of my sister in hostility and anger. Intended to hurt me, nothing more.

----

What did you say of me, and what did you say of Satyr.

That I'm twisted, and you've no issue with Satyr / Lyssa.

You're holding us to different standards. You should consider Satyr and Lyssa with the scrutiny you consider me.

----

I'm motivated to communicate with you because I believe you're actually considering my words. You're showing me respect for which I am grateful. We're going somewhere.

Seems like every other person on this forum wants to stone wall me, or talk in circles.

I hope you re-evaluate the quality of this forum's inhabitants.

=====
=====

As for the rest of you,

I'm not interested in having shit thrown at me, but when I feel up to it, I'll come back and address you. (Wait patiently)

If you displayed the courtesy of Anfang, I'd be motivated to communicate with you. But that's the entire point, isn't it?

You don't want me to persistently communicate with you, because my words hurt you. Hence all the acts that reasonably lead one NOT persisting in communication.

What happens after the rational person leaves?

You guys get together, give each other hugs and high fives and say, 'We sure showed that piece of scum what's what. They left with their tail between their legs in utter defeat. We're fucking brilliant!'

Again, it'd be hilarious if it wasn't so tragic.

----

EDIT:

Additionally, it's fitting that after Stuart (thank you, btw) summarized my words objectively, without all the queues to set you off on your hatred of emotion, that no one has yet responded to my observations with objectivity and depth in return.

(Perhaps Anfang treated me with respect due it, not sure)

You were all so quick to dismiss me - how about responding to my observations that Stuart summarized objectively.

Is it harder to dismiss someone when they're completely objective?

Hope so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:19 am

Everything I've said has been constructive.

Even if not.

All comments can have so much drawn out of them provided insight. Some are just too obvious.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:33 am

There Will Be Blood wrote:
Pfffff. So shallow for a philospher. I thought it was only me.
Have you seen his photo on ILP or not? I wonder if this observation is only mine? I don't want to be mistaken in the likeness.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:34 am

Post a link.
I am curious what a brain-dead moron looks like.

Why?
Just because.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:50 am

Satyr wrote:
Post a link.
I am curious what a brain-dead moron looks like.

Why?
Just because.
Of course just because!!! From ILP....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:52 am

That's Joe Schmuck....not Moooo.
The docile vacant eyes are a reflection of his needy soul.

He just wants to be loved.
Fragile, pure, gullible, romantic.
He probably writes poetry to the soul-mate he has never met.

I can't imagine any daddy abusing that innocent face.

With Mooo look for that hipster, academic-type, with the laid-back scruffiness of a stray dog.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed May 28, 2014 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:01 pm

I've told you twice already to ignore me.

I'm telling you now for a third time.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:07 pm

Monooq is dreamy.

Between this and that...I'll go for just anything...to fill that emptiness.

True story...
I got so pissed drunk once, I killed a cat, then cooked it and ate it.
Legendary.
I should write a story about it.

Then I crapped my pants.
Next morning the shit was so dry and hard I had to rip some my skin off to get my underwear to come away.

True story...
I punched a nun in the face, after a drunken binge. Came out of a motel room, next to a nunnery, having spent a few hours with a prostitute.
She gave me that look, you know, of disapproval. I became enraged and laced her one.

Why?
Wrong question.
'Cause...

Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:44 pm

Joe Schmoe wrote:
Anfang,

So you accept that they were being openly hostile towards me through the mention of my sister?

If you do accept this, go back.

Read what I wrote about your initial reaction to the situation.

I genuinely care for the welfare of Satyr and his son. I get angry and insult him, but my heart's not in it. I'm venting the frustration of how unreasonably I believe he communicates with me, along with most other members of this forum.

In contrast, Satyr and Lyssa raise the issue of my sister in hostility and anger. Intended to hurt me, nothing more.

----

What did you say of me, and what did you say of Satyr.

That I'm twisted, and you've no issue with Satyr / Lyssa.

You're holding us to different standards. You should consider Satyr and Lyssa with the scrutiny you consider me.

----

I'm motivated to communicate with you because I believe you're actually considering my words. You're showing me respect for which I am grateful. We're going somewhere.

Seems like every other person on this forum wants to stone wall me, or talk in circles.

=====
=====

As for the rest of you,

I'm not interested in having shit thrown at me, but when I feel up to it, I'll come back and address you. (Wait patiently)

If you displayed the courtesy of Anfang, I'd be motivated to communicate with you. But that's the entire point, isn't it?

You don't want me to persistently communicate with you, because my words hurt you. Hence all the acts that reasonably lead one NOT persisting in communication.

What happens after the rational person leaves?

You guys get together, give each other hugs and high fives and say, 'We sure showed that piece of scum what's what. They left with their tail between their legs in utter defeat. We're fucking brilliant!'

Again, it'd be hilarious if it wasn't so tragic.

----

EDIT:

Additionally, it's fitting that after Stuart (thank you, btw) summarized my words objectively, without all the queues to set you off on your hatred of emotion, that no one has yet responded to my observations with objectivity and depth in return.

(Perhaps Anfang treated me with respect due it, not sure)

You were all so quick to dismiss me - how about responding to my observations that Stuart summarized objectively.

Is it harder to dismiss someone when they're completely objective?

Hope so.

Schmoe, shut the f--- up.

When you come in here intruding in the well-being of another's son,,, its only my good intentions and my love which makes me ask about the well-being of your sister...

Has she regained her sanity?

Did you have to lose yours instead?

I would like to give tips on how to love your sister better.

I think you abuse her with too much love.

This can be bad.

I am only concerned with the best wishes and all the love i have to how you treat her.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:48 pm

Schmoe, the schmuck  has gone through what he imagines as abuse in his life.

And now, everyone MUST ABS. BENEFIT from him.

Like the good Xt. missionary zealot he is, he will make sure, everyone MUST reap the wisdom of his life...

He only has good intentions like those missionaries who wiped out temples and groves because they knew better, and because Love had all the answers.

Schmoe is not a hunter, not a scavenger, not a parasite who enters the host,,, but he comes here, sniffs from a distance like a coward, offers a few tips his hands swirling on some rosaries , and goes off saying he'll be back... so that he can make sure everyone SHOULD learn and reap from the wisdom of his life...
The abuse he has gone through MUST be given a purpose now... because he lacks a goal in life, his abuse has to become his cause, his mission now in life.

Schmoe is a pimp.

He pimps himself.

Last edited by Lyssa on Wed May 28, 2014 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:00 pm

@Satyr,

Isn't it funny, after you corner her in the aesthetic thread, she now adopts the pose of "ignore me"...

Typical coward, waiting for the angle to make that clean exit to make her escape.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:05 pm

Lyssa wrote:
@Satyr,

Isn't it funny, after you corner her in the aesthetic thread, she now adopts the pose of "ignore me"...

Typical coward, waiting for the angle to make that clean exit to make her escape.

But she will not.

She might go under the table in the corner, to build her nest of webs, waiting for a victim to become entangled in the multiplicity of her flimsy twines - the ones she pulls out of your anus.
A spontaneity with no remorse, no shame.

Why question why?

I, myself, prefer the company of a drunken imbecile, who spins storyline from his depraved life, to appear more interesting than he is.
Silence is golden.

She spins him into a cocoon, to slowly sap him of his energies, he spins a tale to build a personality he does not have.
They laugh.

Last edited by Satyr on Wed May 28, 2014 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:25 pm

Lyssa wrote:
@Satyr,

There was cornering done in that thread, but it was done by ME.
The audience is welcome to visit that thread and watch satyr scramble to cover his ass.

And there is no AFTER, as I've said this repeatedly and I have witnesses to such.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 1:47 pm

Schmoe wrote:

You approach this from a point of view that all are basically the same kind.
I wouldn't want lions to eat straw and rest peacefully among the sheep.
That would mean for them to become sheep.

If you were a minority in this world, if your way of 'love' would be a small movement and the flock would leave a negligible imprint in the natural world then I'd probably be more sympathetic to your cause, more understanding.

Because my self needs to live in this world and depending on how my personal environment is balanced I'd try to slightly tip it to make it a better livable habitat for my self.

But as it is, your love is suffocating me. And simply put I'm not willing to let that part of me get suffocated in exchange for herd-membership. I'm using the word love metaphorically here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:33 pm

Anfang,

You've stepped back and put up that wall again. Now I understand why you're a member of this forum.

You've only responded to one sentence I wrote, and it was in regards to my personal emotions. This is case in point, that you can't stand emotion, and the best thing you're qualified at doing, is railing against it.

I offered you objective observations, and you've no capacity to respond to them, hence you go back to your shell of dismissal and disrespect. The forum members here pride themselves on being objective, but when offered alternate views stated in an objective way, they've no capacity to respond in objectivity, rather only in a very primitive emotion - anger.

You can't justify the discrepancy in standards that you hold your friends to, and what you hold others to. And you can't admit the fact that you aren't objective in this manner, therefore, you completely ignore the point and attack the messenger.

This is in the nature of denial, and has been displayed by many members of this forum.

Just recently Lyssa illustrated denial. She is now feigning to be concerned with the welfare of my sister, even though I'm sure Lyssa has expressed a philosophy of not giving a fuck for the welfare of 'outsiders', and that she believes that concern for 'outsiders' is a weakness.

She only mentions it to save face. You understands that the post I made to you cast a light on her inner corruption, and now is in damage control - her damage control being denial.

====
====

For all others posting of my own insecurities,

I do not claim to perfect. What I do claim is that there's a trap that I don't stumble in anymore, that I believe you guys do. Therefore, my presence here is to give you the information that allowed me to stop stumbling in those traps.

Many people are afraid to change, and afraid to be challenged, therefore, they'll do anything in their means to avoid the directive to. Why? Because they want to be safe.

You guys want to be safe. But, your life styles aren't protecting you. They're suffocating you.

I recommend psychological support.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 8:48 pm

Joe Schmoe wrote:
I do not claim to perfect. What I do claim is that there's a trap that I don't stumble in anymore, that I believe you guys do. Therefore, my presence here is to give you the information that allowed me to stop stumbling in those traps.

Many people are afraid to change, and afraid to be challenged, therefore, they'll do anything in their means to avoid the directive to. Why? Because they want to be safe.

You guys want to be safe. But, your life styles aren't protecting you. They're suffocating you.

I recommend psychological support.
Psychological projection

You are afraid of change.

You want to be safe.

You are out of your element. What is your element? Love? How safe is love?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:04 pm

I enter this forum with full knowledge I'm going to have shit thrown at me from all angles.

I've been here before, I experienced it.

I've returned. If I was so afraid of being in an unsafe environment, I would not return to this forum. I do, because I am not a coward.

Satyr and his friends, are a gang. They hide in these forums secluded from the general public internet goer. Why do people form gangs? Because they feel vulnerable when they're alone, they need to flock together to feel safe.

When a person who threatens them stumbles along the alleyway of this forum initiates conversation, the gang jumps out, weapons swinging.

A gang that resorts to violence when confronted by a single man, is the definition of cowardly.

When members of this forum venture out, they disguise themselves behind sockpuppets. Therefore, if they are humiliated, they can still be safe here, in the alleyway, because no one can prove it was them who was just humiliated.

I, in contrast, use the same title as I did on ILP. Showing that I am open to being held to account for any conversations I have here or there. I am not hiding.

The members of this forum, even when venturing out, hide in the corners of other areas and say, 'Look at me. I am brave. I'm willing to challenge myself.', as again they hide in a secluded area of the forum and don't engage with anyone, just parrot the dismissals of Satyr.

I on the other hand, enter the most public section on this site, state my name so I can be held to account, then challenge myself to make good of the shit the gang members of this site choose to hurl at me.
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:07 pm

Your innocence is humorous.
Your ignorance is obvious.

Members here are "weak alone"? Must "hide" while on ILP? You are "not hiding".

You have no idea the reason people here were and are banned from speaking on ILP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:14 pm

You can't justify how I'm hiding, so you throw out some blanket dismissals. 'you're innocent. ignorant'.

Then you state your points as questions, because you know you can't defend them either.

I've made a case for why you're here, along with Satyr and the rest of you.

You've not answered the case.

I doubt you can defend why you're here beyond giving into fear and wanting to be protected by a gang.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:25 pm

Not so easy when your gang doesn't have your back?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:28 pm

So... much. .. baggage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:29 pm

Talking of me?
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:29 pm

Nobody has ever had my back, and I expect this to remain true until my death.

It was never "protection" that I wanted. What I wanted, personally, was and is to explore reality and apprehend truth, to hold the highest knowledge and wisdom in my hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 9:39 pm

Don't you think having a group of people who hold every belief with you in common, who mutually attack any opposition with equal amounts of hostility, in unison, is making it safer for you when confronted? That they have your back?

Do you think you are listening to the opposition with the same standard you listen to the agreement? If a man is being gang attacked, do you think he's at a level playing field to state his opposition, when the gang has everyone fighting in unison to overwhelm the single individual?

Do you think you're actually being open to information, when this is the platform and approach you use when engaging with alternate views?

You really think you're seeking truth, if you have tipped the scales so heavily before the conversation has even began?

No. What you're doing is protecting and enforcing one's current position, not seeking truth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life & Death (II) - Love and Compassion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next