Nothing in Excess

HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Riastradh

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:45 pm

The midget boisterously presents himself as great, wonderful and honorable. He declares himself the equal to the modest giant. Everyone agrees "Yes, you are equal in valor and strength."

The giant is offended by this.

No one can understand why: "Why don't you believe he's equal?"

The giant, still modest, does not want to appear too boisterous but replies "He's just not as strong as me."

The crowd of others take in a shocked breath.

"Wow. You are obviously hateful of this man. He is just as valuable as you. How dare you?"

The crowd's face turns twisted "Obviously, you are the real midget. You are the weakling. You must hate on this person in order to feel good about yourself."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:48 pm

A border when two neighbouring communities are at peace.
It can also become a front(-ier).

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:16 pm

When I say there is something one should do, or I should do, am I prescribing for all or just myself? Does my 'ideal' benefit myself or everyone? When I say "society should criminalize homosexual behavior" am I saying that it benefits 'peace' or that it benefits my conception of 'nobility'? Am I advancing a universalist framework that takes humanity as its 'universe when discussing morality'? Could it be, instead, that I am declaring my own values - and presenting you with an ultimatum or appealing for their adoption? Could it be, that I don't think values are 'objectively out there' when discussing them?

How often is 'objectively out there in the world' confused with 'being present in or to the benefit of humanity/society'?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:05 pm

I would like to see an adamantly Positive and Negative nihilist both attempt to explain the interaction between two honorable opponents and the sorrow one feels when he defeats the other and the joy of the one who is defeated. I imagine, in their attempt to countenance the interaction within their framework, they will talk in epicycles, adjusting as needed when their calculations are a little bit off and then declaring themselves as having successfully countenanced it. That is, until the next 'hiccup' happens. Much like the Ptolemaic model justifying its geocentrism with massively complex epicycles:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Very beautiful. Like a Peacock's tail... Only it becomes twisted and demented at the slightest exposure to an unflattering truth - demonstrating its unhealthiness. That is where, like/with any system of order, it then turns to violence as its solution.

You'll see the same behavior in modern racial science, constantly asserting there are some 'unknown' factors accounting for racial differences in IQ. Whenever debunked from that difference being countenanced, they move the goal post. Today, it stops at the idea of 'cultural differences' which are not scientifically falsifiable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:14 am

The idea that the world is pleasant or nice, that there are no dangers outside the ones caused by European Christians, is a fundamentally Christian idea. It is based on the idea of original sin and God punishing man. Likewise, the faith that everything will be okay comes from the idea that God loves everyone and the world is His expression of that love.

[note to self, battery low: I suspect that Christianity demands or made people originally vulnerable to having a sort of narcissism just for it to persist.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:54 am

The benefit of selling pleasing lies to a populace is that when you screw up, people are much more willing to accept your excuses.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:01 am

Riastradh wrote:

Thanks.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:18 pm

The biggest threat to the manifestation of equality is supremacy and inferiority. In the pursuit of manifested equality, it is easier to burden, attack and degrade the superior than to lift up the inferior.

--

A healthy, intelligent and masculine male, capable of creating a distinct genetic and memetic hegemony alike, is the biggest threat to a system of equality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:20 pm

Socializing is Dancing:

Sometimes it's smooth, and this "smooth" dance by which both partners have fun, and people around take notice and appreciate the dance, and envy the skill of the performers, is RARER. Because dancing is an artform and practice. It is not done well immediately, but through practice and development. Any good performance of life requires such practice and payment (investment) of time. And so 'smooth' social interactions are obvious by how any individual, or a couple, or GROUP (like an online forum) has paid and invested such time already. Hierarchies form, and performances are practiced and repeated, and eventually become popular by the skill of their performance.

Socializing, online or in the real world, are no different than this. And the skill of the "Socializers" (like politicians) are on public display. And it is a dance, or a song, or a public performance.

But the ones doing it the best, solo, or together, or as a coordinated group, does not occur sporadically and randomly, but over time, a rhythm develops, and is maintained, and is appreciated.

Any 'smooth' performance is the result of years of mistakes, countless mistakes, embarrassments forgiven, shame accumulated, overcome, constant practice, that led to the development of a "final act", something mastered, a skill developed and matured, come into its own right, the difference between an adult and a child, or a master from a student. All skill, all greatness, is predicated on loss and mistakes, avoided, overcome, and compensated for.

As opposed to the 'jagged', rough edges, awkwardness, sharp, tacky, and "cringworthy" socializing of somebody who lacks the confidence of experience, makes a fool of him/herself, constantly.

This applies to sexual copulation as well, the awkwardness of two young lovers who both lack experience.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:39 am

I do not remember where the idea originated from or whom it was attributed to, but it was the idea that "Writing something down effectively kills that which was wrote." I recall it being about the preference for oral traditions over writing. It means that writing with no uncertain terms (uncertainty being that which is inherent to the process of orating) kills the idea. Language, words, phrases and stories may become increasingly atomized.

Divine justice, experienced by a warrior in his victory, has been killed in the same way by religious authorities that deal in absolutes, instead of flux. The Abrahamic religions, which deal in bicameral fictions, assault the integrity of our rationality which tells us we should reflect and question that which we see. As a solution, it proposes we blind ourselves.

Mark 9:47 wrote:
And if your eye causes you to fall into sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell,

Effectively, it is presumptive simpleness disguising itself as 'clarity'. When ever there is an objection, one only need to continually rationalize, projecting outward the problems which are actually inherent to their ideology.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:12 am

One can't believe in the devil without also believing in God.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:18 pm

Any order(ing) which arises out of chaos is an offensive dis-order(ing) to the presumed absolute order behind the uni-verse.

Any uncomfortable order(ing) is projected as an offense to (all creation/reality), because the harmony required to persist within the neural/belief/noetic 'uni-verse' of the subject's mind. They must always believe they are good and intelligent.

Everyone is supposed to share their idea(l) of having no culpability, of their being victims. Their essential identities wrapped up in the same idea(l), which all of reality/flux is an offense to.

Galatians 3:28 wrote:
There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Fear, that reality is not benevolent, not for-giving. One enslaves their cognitive abilities to the promotion and maintenance of the idea(l). Any concessions made to 'evil' are only out of necessity. It is only for demonstrating under-standing the plight of an-other, where the other would otherwise reject their siren's call.

Alexander Pope wrote:
Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

Misery loving company; sharing in their 'wounds' and the call to correct them. If they are going to sink, perhaps they can gather enough bodies around them to keep them afloat, until opportunity arises for them to get their 'fair shake' at acquiring power.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:29 pm

The hidden, manipulative, backwards, way of telling the weak they are better than they perceive themselves to be is to say to them that the strong are not as strong as they (the weak) perceive them to be.

To impale the healthy on their blemishes, misrepresenting the healthy as saying they are 'perfect' or 'the ideal'. The cynicism which comes from a bicameral, nigh autistic, conception of hierarchy/standards.

They only need to keep pushing on the chink in the armor, to collapse the whole hierarchy. This is where 'free speech' becomes a risk to state and national governance. The freedom of the weak to drown out truth with lies, with numbers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:27 am

Slaughtz wrote:
I do not remember where the idea originated from or whom it was attributed to, but it was the idea that "Writing something down effectively kills that which was wrote." I recall it being about the preference for oral traditions over writing. It means that writing with no uncertain terms (uncertainty being that which is inherent to the process of orating) kills the idea. Language, words, phrases and stories may become increasingly atomized.

Divine justice, experienced by a warrior in his victory, has been killed in the same way by religious authorities that deal in absolutes, instead of flux. The Abrahamic religions, which deal in bicameral fictions, assault the integrity of our rationality which tells us we should reflect and question that which we see. As a solution, it proposes we blind ourselves.

Mark 9:47 wrote:
And if your eye causes you to fall into sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell,

Effectively, it is presumptive simpleness disguising itself as 'clarity'. When ever there is an objection, one only need to continually rationalize, projecting outward the problems which are actually inherent to their ideology.

Matthew can be relating here what I can only say ironically is The third eye.. btw, Note how he only spoke of singular eye..

not as The mind or some spiritual eye..
as what most rational today would naturally conceive the former as something symbolic or.. what fantastical others unironically believe the latter as An eye..and not just from lack of a better word, but in both cases.. perception.. and sure.. thinking..

I also think I understand your rationalization..
As if blinding your one of two eyes would change anything in the fact..and.. whatever is left.. or right of the sight..  of the matter..
Only these people could think something like that.. because it's right there in their ideology itself..

It's a very rational rational..and maybe a cynical one.. [or maybe I just think that because I'm cynical.. Got that NP all over ME..] which could be used again in the service of rationality... but only if it were to be used as it was before.. skeptical.. because it is now mostly... analytical..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:48 am

You got the more subtle point of it, I'm assuming by following along and your presuming a consistency between the lines. I could not phrase it well, so did my best. You did a better job at it, I presume also expanding upon it in that more recent post of yours.

Using your elegant phrasing: The conversion of skepticism to analyticism. Analyticism as a replacement for skepticism.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:10 pm

When an infant, then child, then teenager, grows through his/her entire life attempting to earn respect, but always failing in getting it, then slowly but surely, that lack of respect turns to contempt, which eventually turns to nihilism, and ruins internal pride.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:17 am

Entitlement

entitle (v.)
Meaning "to bestow (on a person) a rank or office" is mid-15c. Sense of "to give (someone) 'title' to an estate or property," hence to give that person a claim to possession or privilege, is mid-15c.; this now is used mostly in reference to circumstances and actions.

Today, I think it's used mostly as an angle of attack. When somebody talks about an entitlement then the implicit assumption is that it is undeserved because of equality etc.

Likewise you defend your social privileges by not demanding them but by implicitly stating them.
"I am weak and cute and a nice person." (Therefore I am entitled to protection.)
"I am oppressed." (Therefore I am entitled to special considerations to make me equal.)
"Look at me I am selfless and advocate for the oppressed. (And btw. I am one of those oppressed as well.)"

Someone once wrote something along this line -
"The world (meaning the social environment) treats you not in regards to your merit but in regards to your demands (what you feel entitled to)."

I am thinking that this has to do with conflict avoidance. Those who treat people according to their demands do so because they want to avoid the hysterics and the bad blood and instead give in to the demands because they seem trivial.

Why do they give in? Because they are not equipped for hysteria warfare. Punching is not allowed but bitching is and ratting and so forth is allowed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:31 am

Yes, I think behind every entitlement there is an implicit threat. One with social, hysterical and/or physical consequences.

"I am smart" - entitled to being believed/freedom from criticism of intelligence
"I am pretty" - entitled to freedom from criticism on looks

All of the threats could be true, though. It takes the interpreter/target to determine the truth hood and weigh the costs/benefits.

Today, the issue with SJWs is they are "tolerated" because accusations of racism or sexism can damage you, even if false. The entitlement to toleration comes with the implicit threat. Their power is saying that the threat doesn't exist or is justified as "free speech" or "truth".

It ceases being toleration, but submission or capitulation. They say that your capitulation should be, instead,  believed by you to be toleration. Making weakness a strength. Saying it is capitulation implicates you into being the very thing they would have accused you of. And calling you racist or whatever comes at a very small price comparatively to the damage done.

-edit: So, not only do they threaten against it, but demand that your capitulation be displayed as opposite to what it is.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] -Samuel Roth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
apaosha
Daeva

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:49 pm

Anfang wrote:
Why do they give in? Because they are not equipped for hysteria warfare. Punching is not allowed but bitching is and ratting and so forth is allowed.

It's a female lobbying strategy: you nag and nag, incessantly bitch and complain, to the point where you wear down your man and he eventually just gives in to what you want. The Left agitates for it's politics in this manner... as well as the other group.
The correct response is to suppress this behaviour and to never get exhausted by it.

Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Tue Nov 01, 2016 4:11 pm

Æon wrote:
When an infant, then child, then teenager, grows through his/her entire life attempting to earn respect, but always failing in getting it, then slowly but surely, that lack of respect turns to contempt, which eventually turns to nihilism, and ruins internal pride.

I was going to write on that too. Except I would not say "surely".
Its the turning point that differentiates the mature spirited from the immature.
Where the mature sees the unjustness, the immature sees in it injustice [as in, as though justice were something apriori].
The immature lacks the courage to accept his limitations and grows resentful.
The figure of Ajax is also fitting here.
He goes psychotic being denied proper recognition in his fair contest with Odysseus.

In the modern setting, 'Discrimination' can easily become a pretext for hoarding and withholding due recognition because the levellers cannot endure the sight of the another excel, while at the same time, its also an error of judgement to expect social respect to supplement or complement self-respect, when society itself has become inverted with the weak and trash on top and the strong at bottom…
This faith in institutionalized respect is what's created the alpha-beta-omega labels.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:29 am

The irony of the pursuit of Artificial Intelligence for the sake of scheming and manipulating politically is that the limitations placed upon the A.I. would hurt its ability to effectively calculate solutions.

One trying to build an A.I. to help deceive others would also have to build an A.I. capable of deceiving them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:37 am

There's nothing an honorless enemy would love more than for you to take the blame and pay the costs for all of their mistakes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:25 am

Truth, in its commonly used form, is conflated with authority.
The pursuit of truth becomes a practice of self aggrandizement.
At the lowest levels of skepticism there are many different "kinds":

"I know that I know nothing."

"I forbid myself judgment. "

"It's all in my head."

One should instead look for both and not one: look for what it is they do know and what it is they don't know at the same time. What does this mean? It is Nietzsche's "Yes-sayer". That is, someone who rejects no that a consideration is impossible and continues to say yes . That does not mean the absence of judgment, but instead, the maximization of it.

To limit knowledge to that of "knowing I know nothing" is a trick, an escape, from taking responsibility for your judgments. That is, it consistently externalizes every issue of their character as a judgment which they take no obligation toward. In the face of ignorance, they refuse to apologize, despite being responsible via negligence or having been unaware. Likewise, forbidding judgment requires one to say that they know they don't know, just in a more complicated jumble which, I suspect, could complicate itself ad infinitum as a practice of self-deception by making the costs of rational calculation too expensive to bother continuing its pursuit.

The biggest problem with being a Yes-sayer for people is the belief one might be responsible for everything they've inherited.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:31 pm

In these watered-down times, full of diluted thinkers, practicing watered-down thinking we can only expect Trump to be a watered-down version of Ford.

View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:05 am

When the majority of what one's told are lies and deceptions, 'ignorance' becomes a virtue.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:25 am

I have read here about anti-anti-Jabberwockyism and the like.

And I am thinking, it would be good to strengthen the identity of the Jabberwockies.
Making them proud of who they are.
In general, this is how different people are more capable of distinguishing themselves against one another. If one were to shame them for being a Jabberwocky then they would not stop being Jabberwockies, they'd just go into hiding and emerge only more unified while the others have only become more oblivious about the differences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:53 am

Satyr wrote:
Rebuilding the Tower of Babel
When the time is ripe, men shall place the first stones upon the earth, wanting to reach for the stars, piece by piece, step by step.
In time, when the structure has gone above the clouds, they will slowly forget the earth below, and with no way to gather more material for their structure they will selectively take apart the walls they've built below, and rearrange the stones into new walls, methodically deconstructing the structure below their feet.
When, in time, there is nothing let to sample without risking collapse they will begin building with material available to them, high up there, like water and air, and construct invisible brick-work, and flowing rooms, thinking themselves gods, having forgotten where the structure rests.
But water and air cannot support mass against the earth's gravity, so they will curse this "evil" power and dedicate their minds to continuing their build in their minds, using concepts, made up of symbols, discovering that these materials require meditation to be mined and shaped, and so they will sit in deep contemplation, gathering their ideas, and mixing their symbols, as once their ancestors gathered stones and mixed cement that they made by pulverizing stone and adding to it water.
And, in time, their meditation will turn to slumber, when they realize that they can build faster and more effectively in their minds when the world, that makes it all so much more difficult, is ignored, and in their sleep, each in his own private way, the tower shall become a personal castle.

The Tower shall remain, as it was, and the new builders will continue their work esoterically, where gravity is not an issue, and the material can take any shape they can imagine.
But, gravity will not cease, and winds and rain will still degrade the Tower's roots, as the "new builders" slumber as kings, as gods, in their own kingdoms, atop the Tower's spiraling pinnacle, so far above the clouds. In time, Tower, and slumbering builders of the mind, shall tumble, having forgotten from where the ancient ones began, and how they gathered stones and manufactured cement to bind it.

The suffering of the builder is that of looking down on all he depended on - of dealing with the cries of those he exploited in the building of his tower. The fear that he will let his own tower be destroyed because he has lost sense of its purpose. The isolation he desired from the masses, some of which he raised with him - the insecure and frantic clawing by the new youth atop the tower that object to humility itself - that want no inheritance because it wasn't something they chose - it's not something they wish to be responsible for. The inexperienced "royalty" that has open hearts for the weak, fragile and ignorant because they see themselves in them, as they see themselves against their own parents/inheritance. Humbled. "Oppressed".

His avoidance of small problems on Earth, to protect his perfect image, comes to fruition and destroys him - the wrath of Satanic self-righteousness. When one's own arrogance becomes too overbearing that it begins to suffocate even themselves - their progeny.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:28 am

The origin of being "chosen to suffer" is that of relinquishing oneself of all responsibility and putting it into the hands of a deity. The Aztec would suffer and frown when their God hurt them. They would ask why, so they could change their behavior and be more responsible next time.
The chosen thought instead that they are deserving and so they must suffer for their God. It is an esoteric inversion. One is not suffering because their God punishes them, but instead they are suffering because the gentiles wish to hurt their God. After all, the Chosen were made in God's image. Semites are distinct from Aryans... How or what conditions led to this, I am not sure. A relevant inquiry.

However, today, one can see the effects of nihilistic detachment from nature in those like Bill Gates who identifies not with his actual relevant heritage - his distinct European Germanic origins, but instead with the basest of human nature: reproductive ability. That, and the enabler of his base identification - what protects his base behavior: money.

The benefit of feel-good veil-of-ignorance altruism is that one no longer feels a pressing need to thrive or survive or protect. One can dismiss such costs as "primitive" and continue flying hedonistically blind. The greatest enemy is defeated: other human beings, by convincing them/lying to them that selfishness actually hurts them
--
Conflating race with skin color is a trick by Semites to convince the Aryan that they are equivalent. Skin color is an aspect of race - but even Asians can be paler than Europeans. Making skin color the focus of race is distinctly Semitic-American.

Not too surprising, however, because those involved in these topics see everything through a "sociological lense". A very real term used in universities, in the syllabi of required 'social science' courses. One looks at politics through the same lense and all human interaction as well. Looking at political distinctions (white/black) becomes more relevant than looking at natural distinctions. "Whiteness" is declared as a purely political distinction. That is, one cannot identify biological justifications for the category of "white" or "European". This position is a scientific/biological one. It is an incorrect position called Lewontin's Fallacy. The usual response is more apologetics or 'defeaters' for a race realist position. Appeals, that, are intimidating and political in nature. That is, they seek to make an ideological excuse for their race denial. Excuse not just for race denial, though, but for their anger and seeking of retribution against the person that dared expose their collective delusion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:46 am

One may still think of the battle between spirits and cultures actually being a battle between languages. Where one race refuses to accept the esoteric and spiritual implications of the Indo-European languages but are committed to the cultural and spiritual conditions of a Semitic language. Fundamentally different spiritual outlooks, attitudes and velocities arising from the social interactions between a people.

Memetic isolation and preservation. When one's fundamental identity depends purely on their culture it is easier to conceal (the most subversive and secretive) than genetic identity.
--
What the Christian calls the valuation of souls (appearance deceive them) the Atheist Communist calls the valuation of humanity/reproduction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:24 pm

Robbing any group, any identity, as capable of having status as a 'victim', robs them of their humanity.

White males always wish to state they have overcome their victimhood and it be seen as a great achievement. Little did they know, there is no 'overcoming' victimhood to the Semite. One must be an eternal victim of Satan - all in varying degrees. According to this, whites are the most guilty of being the friend of the devil - for they suffer less of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:51 pm

One way to speak for 'God', to imply oneself as a prophet of God, is to speak for 'Satan' - or be the prophets of Satan. This way the listener need only to negate what you've said to determine what is 'good'. Then, all one need to do to stop oneself being called out as a demagogue for Satan is to assert the accuser as demonizing you - and to become progressively emotionally distraught, accusing all considering the accusation until emotion wins out over reason for those listening who, out of their own good intentions, don't wish to believe the weak and fragile could be that minion of Satan. That Satan, itself, would never show weakness - despite their supposed God being the one who shows strength.

The one who calls out your demagoguery, then, is under obligation to explain to you the intricate difference between God and Satan himself - a knowledge which only God Himself would know within your narrative. But, is actually, the nihilistic Yin/Yang:
contrary to:
--edit:
As a result, the one with integrity has the higher expectation of proving what you should have proven to begin with. As a professor of what is evil or what is good, you use harrowing indignance to deflect the attention away from your obligation and onto the one who calls you out - as if assuming the argument by the accuser being valid because he rightly describes your behavior as "evil", when you act as if it were his inevitable conclusion. In this way, you get emotional masses to invert the definition of evil itself into one of virtue - because the threat of being triggered emotionally makes the truth too great of an offense for them to handle.

Last edited by Slaughtz on Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:21 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Sat Nov 26, 2016 6:46 am

The first image is a good representation of the absolutist mindset - Nihilism.
Two, opposite absolutes - either/or.
A noetic paradigm.
Neurological on/off conceptualized and given symbolic form to be externalized as phenomenon.
Second image implies the absence of absolutes - attraction/repulsion being the activity, the expression of this absence.
Confusion caused when the brain can only conceptualize by fabricating absolutes, in their vague ambiguity, as noumenon - abstraction = simplification/generalization.
In order to conceptualize the absence it must negate its own abstraction, and calls this negation Nihilism.
But the abstraction it names "whole", "perfect", "one" was not a phenomenon outside its mind, but a product of it, in relation to world, creating the subjectivity/objectivity (inter)action.
Organism reduces fluidity, by cutting away dimensions, which is what simplification/generalization (abstraction) means, to make the counter-intuitive essence of world as Flux, intuitive.
Then it confuses its own construct for the "thing-in-itself", or it takes it literally rather than as what it is: a representation - art.
This confusion is what produces Zeno's paradoxes, and is exploited by charlatans to manufacture pleasing alternatives to a reality that threatens the organism with its uncertainty, indifference, and increasing incomprehensibility, its chaos. Preferring the comforting certainty of its own fabrications, because they imply a purpose to its most dire circumstances, and a hidden will to rationalize its condition.
Sheltering reinforces this "turning inward" which is reflected in the MGTOW (turning away), or in Nihilism's rejection of sensual data to be replaced with its own, more convenient abstractions, combining the data in absurd, ways - synthesis.
It's mythology where the story does not metaphorically refer to experiences but dismisses them as selectively inconsequential, and believes in them literally - leap of faith.
InterSubjectivity is the agreement to support one another in this quest for the perfect delusion, the most comforting, and exciting alternative to reality - because this sheltering and living in your head suffers from inescapable ennui.
Boredom is the bane of those who live in their subjective dream-worlds where they are all-powerful mages or brilliant sages.
For this reason others must be included to break them from their won boredom - other being the unpredictable element. but these others integrated into the same delusion quickly become a contribution to ennui rather than relief and distraction.
To compensate the creative-crazies must retain a tenuous connection to a world they dismiss as limiting, and offer an alternative which is not constricting, as Christianity and Marxism was, so as to permit each individual to contribute to the delusion his/her own desirable fabrications - ambiguity, linguistic juggling, is how excitement is maintained because it replaces the world's uncertainty, its threat, with mysticism where costs are reduced to a level that would maintain interest/excitement without suffering its consequences in time/space.
In the mind, in fantasy, there are no time/space considerations. All occurs in the perpetual present - all can be erased and returned to its original positions - a reboot.
Cost/Benefit has no permanence and can be toyed with - man-child's delight.

Satyr
Daemon

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:01 am

Slaughtz wrote:
One way to speak for 'God', to imply oneself as a prophet of God, is to speak for 'Satan' - or be the prophets of Satan. This way the listener need only to negate what you've said to determine what is 'good'. Then, all one need to do to stop oneself being called out as a demagogue for Satan is to assert the accuser as demonizing you - and to become progressively emotionally distraught, accusing all considering the accusation until emotion wins out over reason for those listening who, out of their own good intentions, don't wish to believe the weak and fragile could be that minion of Satan. That Satan, itself, would never show weakness - despite their supposed God being the one who shows strength.

The one who calls out your demagoguery, then, is under obligation to explain to you the intricate difference between God and Satan himself - a knowledge which only God Himself would know within your narrative. But, is actually, the nihilistic Yin/Yang:
contrary to:
Yes...for the modern converting the first to the second is a victory of the first.
The flaw validates his own absolute, whether it be as absolute positive, one, or absolute negative, nil.
Nuances implode into a singularity.
Boundaries between good/evil severe and obvious, weak/strong merging into a whole.
This unity in God, in System, in Self.
Succession of nihilism from the spiritual, to the political, to psychological.

Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:04 am

Most rationalists, the hipster intelligentsia, are Nihilist because they circumcise themselves from their judgments. It is ignorance-of-self parading as "unbiased" and "objective" reason. The coldness with which they deliver their judgments, the detached and inhumane radical denial-of-self which brings about images of expensive and sterile hospitals, hints at a lack of love for anyone, anything or any value beyond themselves - because their basic nature is assumed in the absence of any other humane demonstration/enactment along with their assertions. The degree to which they exclude themselves from the conversation is the degree to which one should assume a commitment to calculated and unconscionable self-interest residing within them. It is the same sterility with which a merchant approaches a deal, but supposedly these interactions should be performed without recognizing the same scummy undertones. One might call them peddlers of knowledge.

One can forgive this cold and calculating demeanor only when the one attesting shows some sign of humanity to it. Otherwise it showcases a lack of humility. An arrogance of a degree even larger than I've known any Christian bigot to have.
Part of this distinction may lie between a man who creates his own territory vs. a "man" who re-enacts, plays the role, of a more common authority. The same authority which real lone merchants relied on for protection. One could say these knowledge peddlers are the logical result of the promotion of a "marketplace of values". Multiculturalism could just mean more wares, to enter the market at different angles in a previously stale market.
A marketplace where value no longer has the threat of violence behind it. I am reminded of sophists.

Yes, an observation of a very temporal and passing phenomena, these effeminate calculators. Yes, only in sheltered systems can they persist. But, I am still here now - and they can vote and are protected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:48 am

Satyr wrote:

Why build a large tower in sheltered systems when you can skip all that work and just start at nothing?:

Satyr wrote:
American "individualism" is an expression of inter-subjective perspectivism.
God, as common authority, in the indisputable beyond, replaced by State, in the earthly here and now, is now further diminished into "authority" of individual, of the Ego.
"I am whatever I say I am!"

Everyone then gets the "privilege" of the builder of Babel, to create more tower in their heads. The best benefit is that the tower base is so short, that one can effectively expand the size of their imaginations. Less dependencies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:45 pm

Globalism, marxist-capitalism, identity politics or whatever you'd call it - attempts to quintessentially define people by manageable brands and labels. One cannot simplify a whole culture to some label, because it is continually evolving. One can instead deal with identities like 'homosexual' and 'white' and 'black' and 'Mexican'. The very purpose of culture, to provide a foundation for human behavior out of which they are open to expressing themselves - is inverted to justify the monetization of identity. That is, money is assumed atop as the ordering mechanism for humanity, against which all other human identities are supposed to answer to.

Again, identity becomes branding, like a fashion accessory. Against the human collective, having the branding of 'white' is supposed to imply one thing about you. Something predictable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:24 pm

If you'd like to subvert a culture while blending in, become adept at humor. One can insert unpleasant truths about the populace which will soon shape the perception of the populace. The destruction of ideological power comes not from swords, but from the laughing faces of its own followers. Ideological tyrants that understand this do all they can to make their humor the only acceptable humor.

Travelling tribes can, by occupying comedy/entertainment in host countries more than regular citizens, in this way, slowly and surely usurp and erode the ideological basis of the society they're hosted in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:40 am

When one avoids confrontation with another or an unpleasant idea, one does not retreat into some formless wilderness or void - as if the emptiness of their zombie minds were actually manifest in the world. Instead, one retreats into society and the social structure which protects them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:35 am

An individual tree is more likely to burn down in a forest than on its own.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Today at 10:06 pm

Back to top Go down

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next