Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 7:29 pm

What happens when the bribery on both sides of these charades stop? When Rome would no longer pay, its own soldiers sacked the cities. Will barbarian and goon align or destroy one another?
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 7:59 pm

Stronghold 2 is one of my all-time favorite games, a very inventive game. It required a lot of strategy. Multiplayer games were great. One of the best, most effective strategies I employed was to attack other players at the very beginning of the game with peasants, before they had built any proper defenses. One of the best tactics is to immediately build 100 pitchfork and spear men and send them to destroy other player's granaries.

Without food at the beginning of the game, they are doomed.

Also another important tactic was building a quick stone wall around the keep, thus preventing the same tactic against you.

I heard Stronghold 3 was a bust, and not worth playing, but perhaps they'll improve it, or even redo the original games in a Stronghold 4 sequel. This series deserves more focus and gaming attention. The medieval era is my favorite, love the brutality and honesty of it.

Great observation about the church and tavern.
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:11 am

When resources are plentifully provided, and its only a matter of applying effort and investing time,, the one who cannot would rather cowardly resort to modes of self-victimization, and dirtying the other in banal sexualizations.

Nietzsche said, Laziness is ignorance is cowardice.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
hǣþen
hero
hǣþen

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:14 pm

If you take a child and raise in in complete darkness and then expose it to light, it cannot see. The nerves and areas in the brain associated with seeing atrophy and die. Similarly a child exposed to a mode of life and evaluating cannot fathom anything outside of this "given" paradigm. The faculties of inquiry, perception and original thought are lost.

Perhaps only extreme stress can force development, make or break him/her. Maybe a method to be used for certain goals?

hero
hǣþen

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 7:21 pm

For the negro appearance is everything. In the dark continent seeing a creature that looks dangerous and engaging with it will most likely result in death. The negros sensualism becomes understandable. His perceptual faculties being shallow and superficial he becomes ripe for manipulation. In fact I have never had trouble eliciting a favorable response from one, wear nice clothes, have big muscles and he or she is happy. Africa has opportunity for those so inclined.

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 8:28 pm

Vulgarity as an assuagement of sexuality.

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 5:02 pm

A hostel is like a whore-house of opinions, an average YouTube video, a RT-entertainment news video where the political active impotent minds spew their thought, the common commenters who think their opinions matter. But of course, there are always pearls to be found - just sayin.

And struck thy sword to my heart."

2. "The Noble Hart | my name, and I go
A motherless man abroad;
Father I had not, | as others have,
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
https://plus.google.com/u/0/109705167311303906720/posts
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 5:06 pm

Want to know one's sincerity, character; just ask them, in any kind of discussion, what his/her thoughts are on human races. If they deny any differences but the pigment, you know enough, if they spew vile words about an other race ''just because'' and not because of unexplained instinct, you know enough. A cowardly mind, a degerate mind, a stupid mind.. Just the common scum though the first is more common and more scummy than the latter.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 5:26 pm

The common person who still has an reasonable understanding of things; how to make him/her understand why democacy is a fallacy:

So.. You told me about your work as a sales (wo)man //
So.. You work in a hostel //
So.. You said that you work as a train conductor..

And you told me about all those crazy people you had to cope with, inter-act.. So, imagine them to take over control over the business, just because they are an (local) majority, the hostel guests outnumber the few in staff, should they determine how to run things just because they have an opinion or because they outnumber another opinion..?

No.. Then how is democracy any good, just think about all those crazy idiots you had to inter-act with, they may vote, do you think that is a good thing...?

And then continue explaining the proccesses behind the vote; the media and education directing the minds into what to think and how to act. And then the dualistic choices with a new face but the same Morality and same Ideal; the Ideal is the actual face and the (s)elected ''representative'' is a simple illusion of change.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
hǣþen
hero
hǣþen

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2015 5:15 am

Our gazes met. I searched her eyes. I saw the spirit, it was shrunken, small and weak. The spirit can be abundant, overflowing even. Such a massive empty space. It had been filled with need, a terrible need. Need had greedily grabbed all it could, promises, images and assuaging salves. Thus the tiny spirt was kept on life support. I felt pity for a moment.

I said my farewells and walked away.

Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 5:03 pm

This is the age of lies.

And of cowardice.

Baudrillard's precession of the slow sommersault of reality began from the 5th estate and one can see the infection spread up to the highest class. The Philosophers.

From Sages to saints to artist-tyrants, it has now regressed to the archetype of the chameleon.

The philosopher-chameleon typically picks a particular environment and camouflages itself behind the Lies it picks and then when unable to conceal itself, it shifts away to another environment citing the former as evil, as dirty, as poor, as lacking, for feeling exposed, and its own shiftiness as proof of strength... when it is anything but.

What is a philosophical spirit if it does not possess the courage to affirm its own mistakes, and the endurance to bear honest thought and walk the truthful walk.

To live out the total gamut of ramifications that we initiated...
To take responsibility for the inflictions we dealt on others and upon ourselves.
Take responsibility for the attitude with which we give anything at all to others and oneself.

Giving something away as a compensation, makes a pimp and a whore.

Yet, there are still those highest types, who have never taken advantage of an exploitable situation.

I have never believed survivability is everything, the end all.
And I can say that, because I happen to be living the very truth of it.

There is something called integrity, which is not for sale.
And it will be around, as long as there are ice-clear waters that have their origin at the highest glacial ascents and cannot be dirtied or silenced with lies, with corruption, with the garbage that emanates from the sewers.

Existence stirs in dirt, but life remains pristine even in the midst of it, in its own fury to rise above it all... all that filth that is the fall of man.

An old saying has,

One who doesn't care for their own home and dream of sweeping the world, quickly become homeless. [Virgo<>Pisces]

A thought for life.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 6:10 pm

You can spot the cowardly and lying Philosopher-chameleon when it gives of itself freely and near-unconditionally, and then makes the other submit by inducing feelings of guilt with the call upon its generosity. The chameleon then leeches onto the other and sucks and draws blood for its own 'nourishment' that it had provided. This is an underhanded form of bullying.

In its attempted seduction to please the other, it Installs and Implants ideals in the other and then twists the latter as the one craving unsatisfiable expectations.
In this way, it attempts at its own growth by reducing the other down.

We should not be surprised the philosopher-chameleon occurs in the climate of the victim-culture.
Self-victimizations and taking the failed ideals upon oneself, like the method of the Cynics' path of the 'seeking of dishonour', the weight of the world on one's own shoulders like an Atlas, is a good way of reducing the other as a piece of dust, as a piece of nothing, that he can then Trample all over.
Detienne in his book on Metis contrasts the slippery fish that wants to play and remain elusive, to the shiftiness of the chameleon that merely changes from web to web and remains entangled in its own snared.

On the psyche of the Virgo, we may glean that luckily Integrity is one of those things - even if you bared your soul, your skin, your flesh and voice, and tears and dreams, it is always in excess.

All seduction, dirt, lies, twists, dishonesty, cowardice, trampling collapse before the virginal pattern that simply cannot be exhausted.
That said, I do not deny, there are sex-predators who would shame that very inexhaustibility and see in that endurance - lies, unrealism, traps, and try to blacken, blight and blot it out of existence, because it goes against the current of human nature. [Virgo<>Pisces]

Beyond the modern climate, Seek, Aspire, Listen to the deep well and the fountains, the night and the mountains,, that ferocious beauty of terrific nature, unsullied by the cheap tricks of enmeshed liars drowning in their own quicksands.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 7:22 pm

Neon's male philosopher.

Full stop.

A misogynist has the good fortune of remaining stunted in the limitations and the cage he makes of the world, when he denies the possibility that a woman could be capable of any degree of dispassionate Objectivity.

Exceptions to the rule, and there are women who are capable of that sheer empathetic Indifference, not the aloof, degenerate "i dont care" kind of caring-less indifference, but an Indifference born of hyper-sensitivity and the full deployment of her senses.

You are a quanta of power, and nobody has ownership on Indifference and Objectivity.

The Escapist suffering from ennui invents complications, problems, difficulties, anything just to distract and amuse himself and would call this philosophy and himself a philosopher.
When he cannot reach for the star, the impeccability of a reed of grass... such a typical nihilist would extinguish and trample and kill it out of existence, and his own self-hatred.

A good woman is like a skull-bone, unshakeably shock-absorbing and almost cruel in her capacity for utmost objectivity, composure and clear vision in the midst of scoundrels, liars, pathetic hypocrites, common criminals, cheap tricksters, and the human, all-too-human turbulence that sways the minds of even the best philosophers. Alas!

Boethius is dead.

Walk on the 8-path like a rhinoceros; solitude is not for the many.
Some fall into it and cope,,, while some are born for it and exult in it.
And some women more so than man.

Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2015 7:40 pm

It may have been for some time, after Xtianity had disencouraged cremetion, sincerely been to recognize who lays here and there; but in today's world the over-represented deceased with their grave stones seam to scream to you a need for acknowledgment - ''I lay here, this is my name, see when I was born and behold which date I died; these facts are my substance, my value''.

So many worthless names, alike to any other (Biblical) name with burried I-machines, it is like a computer's garbage can where you dispose the maps and songs deemed unwanted and thus, after a while having not deleted them completely, all gets lost in the manifold of waste.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 12:13 am

Satyr wrote:
Before the world man stands, both wanting to ride its wave, and to resist its currents.
He is both master of his own faith and victim of the world's indifferent abyss.

To speak honestly he must present himself as both, knowing and ignorant, strong and weak...leader and follower.

Heraclitus:
The wise (to sophon) is one alone, both unwilling and willing to be called by the name of Zeus. (Clement, Miscellanies 5.115.1; tpc)
Thunderbolt steers all (Hippolytus, Refutation of All Heresies 9.10.7)
Back to top Go down
mannequin

mannequin

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 4:40 pm

A romantic view is the acceptance of reality in relational to the self's indifference to the other's existence, followed by a genuine interest to find value, to use it to obtain a closer relationship with the real. Time becomes precious for those who truly understand. To know thyself through the other, using the orientation of the other to bring out a similar aspect within oneself, a syncing, a chemistry..in modern times, the last romance is a return to the wild, naturally enhanced by the feminized male where romance takes on a different form for those who know, for the rest the romance is shattered..the feasting on the male or the abandonment, until the complete reversal, the equalizing. The boyish woman becomes a queen for the womanly boy...a romance without any curtains, a clear vision with no comforting escape...the man reduced to boyish naughtiness feeling loved from a slap by a woman raised to an independent queen who longs for a king..but remains a single mother of all ..the rest are terrified..men and women.....

and so I ask..

who will be the first to look away?..

who will stare in shock?..

who will jump right in?...

How many will die as confused so called hero's?..

Who will adapt and maintain with understanding?..
Back to top Go down
Riastradh

Riastradh

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 6:07 pm

When man surpassed his own origins in the world of immediacy and sensual automatism he found there the artistic contained within all emerging spheres. Modern man is wrongly defined by his Productivity, but, solely, when he honours his only true capacity, which resides is in it's father - Creativity, does he truly embrace (self-)awareness.

To this noble man, his medium is his own becoming and his apparent and daunting ephemerality is ever his muse, though often in juxtaposition to his own imagination, which denounces futility and strains to reach adventurously beyond and outside of spatial and temporal reality. His tale is a documentary and his honesty is his artistic licence.

His sadness is that of having lost an eternity knowing it cannot be recovered. The strength of his mourning reminds him to ever stand taller and look-over and above, not to become small, knowing that to be a spiritual transgression, an abortion and a monstrosity.

His anxiety causes him to move and he engages in a Dionysian dance denying of himself in order to affirm of himself. He absorbs the consequences of his chosen and inherited limitations in their infinite iterations of sordid or pristine imperfection. He knows of being energized and deflated by his challenge, wrestling at once with vitality and morbidity, all in proportion to the power of his own constitution. He names what emerges and forms from the frictions as 'Soul' (ψυχή).

His true joy is when the universe of chaotic interactivity is perceived as music and poetry and where life appears as a divine and tragic opera of sorts: an epic tale known only and ever by he and he alone. He participates and spectates in it. He is the accused, the plaintiff, the witness and the judge. Reaching forever, up and down, further outward, deeper inward, and grazing but never clutching the object of his perpetually unfinished masterpiece: Radix Ipsius.

Last edited by Carlin on Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riastradh

Riastradh

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 6:07 pm

YrAfanc wrote:
A romantic view is the acceptance of reality in relational to the self's indifference to the other's existence, followed by a genuine interest to find value, to use it to obtain a closer relationship with the real. Time becomes precious for those who truly understand. To know thyself through the other, using the orientation of the other to bring out a similar aspect within oneself, a syncing, a chemistry..in modern times, the last romance is a return to the wild, naturally enhanced by the feminized male where romance takes on a different form for those who know, for the rest the romance is shattered..the feasting on the male or the abandonment, until the complete reversal, the equalizing. The boyish woman becomes a queen for the womanly boy...a romance without any curtains, a clear vision with no comforting escape...the man reduced to boyish naughtiness feeling loved from a slap by a woman raised to an independent queen who longs for a king..but remains a single mother of all ..the rest are terrified..men and women.....

and so I ask..

who will be the first to look away?..

who will stare in shock?..

who will jump right in?...

How many will die as confused so called hero's?..

Who will adapt and maintain with understanding?..

I enjoyed this, thanks. Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 10:04 pm

Those that play in a rigged game get lazy.
Back to top Go down
Arditezza

Arditezza

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 10:08 am

Outsider. Aussenseiter. One who is not part of a whole.

We get described as this for thinking outside the box. For challenging ideas that are considered popular thought and turning the tables on each and every society we encounter. We are assumed to be troublemakers. Outcasts.

As children we are called precocious or "challenging" children, and often find ourselves in seats closest to the teacher. We are in the principals office often for not complying, for being disruptive by asking too many questions or challenging rules that seem arbitrary or logically unsound. We are ostracized by other children for being different, intense, and awkward.

We live outside of the systems of popular culture, as observers. We watch and we analyze and we challenge the ideologies that are logically unsound, scientifically incorrect or adding to the decline of our humanity. We are largely ignored still, and still stand outside the glass tapping at it to remind them that we are here.

We view other outsiders with respect and lend our ears to listen because we know. It's an inherent knowledge that is ages old within us that seems to ken that other outsiders are the only ones who can see clearly and are not vying for power over humanity. We have no desire to control, only to share the insights we hold in high regard to better the society we understand we will never fit in to.

Outsiders, the cornerstones of any correct society, carry a heavy burden and are often defeated but like Diogenes of Sinope... continue to speak and exist within the confines of society so that humanity is reminded that they are allowed dissenting voices. They can have logical reason and transcend the values of the masses to see a better future for themselves or their kids.

There are benefits for not fitting in, for not meeting their expectations and for the liberty of free thought.

When your arguments are guided by your conclusions, you aren't doing philosophy, you are merely demonstrating your bias.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 12:47 pm

Class, outer appearance, living standards and mingling:

What I notice here in Tbilisi is that the poor people still are within their own class and if they have no money they will get hungry unlike in the more rich Western countries where the lower class has been assimilated within what others call (lower) middle-class. Enough skinny women with children but it correlates to the facial expres​sion(less intelligence) though of course due to circumstances potential could have never been unfolded and research says IQ may lack 13 points due to environmental pressuring having the effect of retardation in developments of actual higher potential, but I take my chances in general with an relationship to genes as all classes have genetic tendencies and limits within racial / ethnic groups. The mingling of classes is easier to avoid due to the environment and the outer appearances still having a great contrast here while in the West the lower ends are more easily mistaken for 'reasonable' similar to actual middle-class and higher due to welfare and equality standards of (basic) living - and basic in the West means the inclusion of some, beside welfare, luxury accessories.

Nonetheless the poor here are no danger, no threat for possesions or simply 'to be among them' - they won't give you 'a look' if you walk with some valuable items such as a good quality watch or the expression of 'being from a certain background' as a foreigner who can afford to buy a ticket to here (often enough mistaken here for a Russian); unlike negroes, whether having good provided living standards (welfare and State favoured discrimination as they cannot take care for themselves) or in actual uncaring slums where nobody takes care of them, it is the negroe's essence to be a nigger, there is not much of a divide between a more respectable defined negro and a nigger, no classes and no respectable average distinctions, just the negro-nigger whether in a palace or in a sewer.

The Georgians had to endure a lot of extermination as did the Moscovites, the cleansing of Nobility by Bolsheviks and this I will share in a video with some footage from a museum. But the West too suffers from this but through mingling of classes and inverting the standards of Hierarchy.

A motherless man abroad;
And lonely ever I live."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2015 3:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Revulsion towards the asexual reproduction types in r-type dominated society as they suggest of themselves a lack of fitness.
Back to top Go down
Zoot Allures

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 9:05 am

Who looks more like [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Paco De Lucia or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 4:52 am

White is the new "Jew". Germany blamed the Jews for being in control, for having media control, for having wealth, before WWII. They used the Jews as a scapegoat for their own problems. Now it is white folk for the "minorities".
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 6:13 am

Slaughtz wrote:
White is the new "Jew". Germany blamed the Jews for being in control, for having media control, for having wealth, before WWII. They used the Jews as a scapegoat for their own problems. Now it is white folk for the "minorities".

Js are the eternally wronged who are deserving of compensation, of taking it.
Christian legacy is that of the guilty. Always having to prove their worth.
That has morphed into white identity of today.

White elites abide by those rules and as Christian elites before them they have become good at throwing someone else who is deemed guilty and unrepentant under the bus. By doing so they are redeeming themselves and getting rid of in-house competition.
It's about who can grovel and make others actually pay the best.
Back to top Go down
OhFortunae

OhFortunae

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 9:23 am

Slaughtz wrote:

We are not Jew-labeled by others, but we are Jewed, that is for sure - which cannot have happened if not for Xtian gullible guilt.
How was the wealth used, and how is it used today - by who is it owned, how many nations are being wrecked, whose names are behind the media, the politics, education, propaganda, the banks. What kind of names were represented behind all the filth in Weimar including child prostitution and fetishes such as sex with pregnant whores. What kind of (leading) names are represented in anti-racism groups and propaganda, who promotes the mixing of races, what people are such a minority but take utter dominance through dirty means and abuse their power in the most destructive and degenerate way possible against the host people, why is Israel so important to America (why not South-Korea for example, each positions has its reason), why were they kicked out of 50+ nations throughout history in Europa, Asia and Africa - why is there a pattern, are they blamed ''just because'', just like negroes are ever innocent and dindunuffin ever after cuz iz da white manz fault. How come Germany's problems were solved under Hitler, why blame anyone if they could solve anyway, scapegoat ''just because'', or did they rightly so and hence once certain names were taken out of power they could build themselves.
Do you believe in the 6 million too?

Information is easy to find, you can check the names all by yourself, also those who were the dominant racial element of the Bolshevik revolution and power before and some time during Stalin's rule.
Back to top Go down
Slaughtz

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 4:02 am

The framework of my idea that whites are the new Jew is the modern framework. My point was to draw parallels between the two within that framework. However, Anfang brought up an important point. Christians have an innate guilt, a sin. This frames the perspective in a slight but significantly different way.

The idea of x group having power (even though it is Jews today, but everyone says it's the white skin, including the Jews) so necessarily they should be responsible for social ills of the y group of people as reasoning, I think, was used by Hitler. That conception of Hitler using that as evidence of conspiracy is a narrative within the judeochristian indoctrinated mind. The argument of the banning of Jewry being unfairly antisemitic rests on Jews somehow being deserving of that power. Perhaps even in denial of that power altogether. The main point is to say that the anti-racists are no better than Hitler, within their own framework. In their own modern idea of history and politics. The point is to cause cognitive dissonance by associating the plight of whiteness to that of the Jew (in their narrative).

Any how, in regards to my parenthetical, this is how they can destroy the threat of another holocaust against the Jews. Only the European man had been able to accomplish massively uprooting the Jewish people out of power. So long as white Jews remain in power, they can continually argue about how the white man (nonjews) is in power, because they have white skin themselves. Meanwhile, they (the jews) were victims so they cannot have acquired wealth by any deceptive or unfair means. Only through sheer talent and will could they have. As a result, this attacks the European white man but excludes the Jews. Jews will admit to privilege, but they'll say they never benefited enough from white imperialism to have been considered as getting ill-gotten gains.

That was my musing and my extended analysis. To do with the subtle differences between mindsets between the Christian European and the Jew in regards to drawing the parallel, and how that affects the dynamics of guilt it within the modern mind, I fall short at the moment in formulating the distinction clearly; even within my own mind.
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 11:28 am

Autumnal/Winter muses: Love and infatuation are de-pressed in the chilly air.
What are some psychobehavioral explanations for this?

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 11:42 am

Nihilism {4) - Foundations - Sleep and Daydreaming, found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When the external sources of data become cold and unwelcoming, the mind turns inward, whereas at summer it turns outward, wanting to expel to discharge its excess energies.
when it turns inward, becomes introverted, self-referential, it must discharge by combining noumena, memories, knowledge, data, in ways that will help it get rid of its excess energies. this is the libido creating, rather than procreating.
The non-creative must then find an external sources of noumena, to use to discharge these accumulated energies. The ones lacking in imagination seek this in movies, in art, in creations others provide for them to accomplish the same release.

Lacking the ability, the imagination, the creativity, makes them dependent, all the more, on others...these types can never be alone, for any period of time.
They need some kind of external stimulation. They are always restless, looking for others to unload on, or to give them the imagery, inspiration, to release what is inside of them.

Fall is when metabolism slows, and the organism goes into a state of partial hibernation.
Hibernation means sleep...it is a time for daydreaming, introspection.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2015 11:25 pm

It seems that those destined for loneliness or obession or passivity (or misfortune) become inwardly and [knowlingly] insensibly overridden, or as you said, dependent, chiefly during these times. Imagination as fixation and lazy or incomplete fantasy then intensifies to a predominant priority, where preoccupation is on an isolated source, e.g., a woman, which or who became appealing, but otherwise wouldn't be. The muse or source of inspiration is or becomes a desperation.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1 - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads - 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 17 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 34  Next