Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
perpetualburn



Gender : Male Posts : 926
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:47 pm

The king is checkmated when his queen loses position so you should stop checking your mate between the lies.

If the forum becomes too fun will a serious poster come along to save the discussion or save the fun?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perpetualburn



Gender : Male Posts : 926
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:26 pm

If Nietzsche never published and kept all his writings to himself until the end and decided to burn them all before anyone could see, would this be the highest act of irresponsibility, foolish courage, or the worst kind of divine intervention? Could this ever be considered “living on the edge.” Is the vanity in a choice corrected with the right choice?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stuart-



Gender : Male Posts : 271
Join date : 2014-08-28
Location : -

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:57 am

perpetualburn wrote:
If Nietzsche never published and kept all his writings to himself until the end and decided to burn them all before anyone could see, would this be the highest act of irresponsibility, foolish courage, or the worst kind of divine intervention?

Wouldn't the answer depend upon whom Nietzsche wished to benefit?

And most likely, if in sound mind wouldn't such an act reflect a lack of sophistication upon his writings that weren't there in actuality, being that he did not actually do such a thing before he died?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perpetualburn



Gender : Male Posts : 926
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:26 pm

Maybe the pride of not wanting to destroy where you can be hurt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:52 pm

So many masterful, history changing pieces of literature just barely make it to us, due to the author's unwillingness to publish, that it makes you wonder how many more never make it to us at all.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon


Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 12817
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 50
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:02 pm

The power of truth, and an honest description of reality, is so unnerving tot he mind living in ignorance, sheltered from it, that when it comes in contact with any degree of it, and having no other source of strength to help it cope, it turns on the one uncovering it, because it was always right before its eyes but had no eyes to see, and or no heart to accept it as it is.

The one stating the obvious acquires a magical aura, not because he is saying something extraordinary but because he is revealing the ordinary being denied.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
perpetualburn



Gender : Male Posts : 926
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:15 pm

He can hate her for her vanity and say to hell with her if she doesn’t want children and only wants to feed on the shallow mirror offered by the soft light of the media …And she can say he is weak and isn’t some god of lightening that he somehow needs to be to back up any glimpse of passion…and they can keep finding themselves in a look that crosses over a sea of filth only to resign themselves at the hopelessness of new adventure, enjoying the brief acknowledgment of a world gone to hell as they share the one last thing(their physical beauty) that keeps them distinguished from the crowd but without the strength to stand above it, without the fire to burn with new change… But demographics will speak to what could have been and what will be forever be lost… and their indulgent romanticism for the one last great autumn and sunset will also be the last great fall of a beauty that doesn’t have the strength for its own resurrection, that by the great feat of the modern practical concern, is actually afraid to tarnish beauty in fire…everything physical can only feel politics as a mental idea, the great universal flower of historical progress that everyone can’t stop smelling… But you should “care” enough to work between the spaces and out of sight they say, the time will come they say, we have to be careful now they say… the good feeling of the day can’t be breached for a brighter future… the future is now they say, stay calm now for the revealing wisdom of the old age sun they say, we’re just trying to get through the day it’s unnecessary to be reminded of the timeless struggle of an always changing world they say… if you had something important to say you would reach for political office and we would be able to pick out the truth from political correctness they say… true passion finds expression in art and philosophy only they say…your passion can’t accommodate enough of the worlds need and we can now only feel the truth in this need they say… but they keep buying into European love stories and selling themselves short of action, they’re only stories they say…the future will be more beautiful than you can imagine and we can’t give up on the possibility of these future love stories they say …we want and deserve our calm lifetime but this won’t prevent us from raising our voice when someone threatens the tranquility of the day and the relationships that depend on store bought comforters they say… Politics is a waste of time when love is on the line they say (even if she keeps towing the party line)… and why would you part company with your one chance at love, it’s your one chance at life they say… But we’ll keep buying the ancient love stories that tested the boundaries of politics as a part of being cultured but not as a part of acting or living and in this way culture is “edgy” enough to fit in they say… They say all this as the love leaves their eyes…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:26 pm

Don't kill yourself just yet, wait for spring.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn



Gender : Male Posts : 926
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:46 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Don't kill yourself just yet, wait for spring.

Do you think about suicide a lot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang



Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1764
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 33
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:07 pm

This a good time to remind people -
To cure a little depression put some herbal essences into the bath water, for heavier ones, use a hair dryer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perpetualburn



Gender : Male Posts : 926
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:27 pm

I would advise cold showers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:55 am

perpetualburn wrote:
phoneutria wrote:
Don't kill yourself just yet, wait for spring.

Do you think about suicide a lot?

Not anymore.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn



Gender : Male Posts : 926
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:49 pm

The half-truth of art is hidden in a lighting and pose most can’t see past. They can only see the development in camera work, newly prized ways of seeing the world that always seem to capture a mood above them in some emotional majesty, but they can’t see the light instantaneous enough to generate the most regal vision, and this light only comes after you learn to destroy your body with the most creative care, the thoughts that organize themselves at the threshold of violence and consideration, until the body is harmonized and ready for attack, ready and tense but still, and insight is springing with balanced images veiled with the clearest light. Philosophy seems to be a matter of memory, speed, a will to organization and incorporation, carefulness not to destroy yourself too soon without ever becoming lazy, a love for peaks but a wisdom for slow building.

To what extent is our sense of self dependent on the media, the media which depends on the advancement of technology, which in turn depends on an unhealthy economy (disputable?)…All other versions of the future and the meaning we place on our self become to seem overly saturated by romanticism or even “reactionary” when every word about the Self isn’t uttered without this pace of technology kept in mind(the pace that has ingrained itself in the hearts of most)…Technology has an urgent pace but words must never be urgent, in fact it’s almost impossible to write in an “imploring” way without seeming like a caricature even to yourself, so wit becomes a way to cut through the deadness of language, in a way too mischievous for most to see, but with a lightness that everyone seems to share in because it always breaks the built up tension( even in the fast moving climate of technology)…

Only this economy can produce the technologies that can fix us physically (medically) but the economy is continually creating problems that need fixing and we keep "cherishing" these solutions…add in the re-marketed redemptive principles of Christianity and the saving “grace” of a large unhealthy body of the world population, through its tireless combined efforts, is able to “realize” technologies that could not of otherwise been realized without this great body laboring away)… So our advancing self seems like it can only advance if we’re half resigning ourselves to this economy and standing strong with a desire for the improvement that can only come slow… The hypocrisy is that most people don’t have the nature to move slow and let things come, so this wisdom is a lazy wisdom that they cling to because they’re always moving too fast for their own good (why don’t they feel like slaves to technology if technology is dictating their pace and they profess to love to party… since technology is the only way in which they can enjoy themselves, they are at the mercy of the pace of technology for their own relaxation) … and to what extent is philosophy really about the words that steer the world in ways too unpredictable for most see (because he sees deep enough into the patterns of life to talk in a way that almost seems indifferent but shows so much care with language?)...is a noble path being communicated and to walk it requires a need for a pace that will not run even with the promise of technology…but yet remains “fast” enough in its slow moving way to never become obsolete.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang



Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1764
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 33
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:39 am

* Predicament *

Two ways of looking at something -
A problem can be solved and then it ceases to exist. One sees oneself distinct from the problem at hand.
A predicament can't be solved; it is being adapted to. One sees oneself in relation to it. There is no unscathed escape. One is bound to the predicament.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon


Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 12817
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 50
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:41 am

The only time I ever thought about suicide was because of other people....

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:55 am

Satyr wrote:
The only time I ever thought about suicide was because of other people....

They are the reason I don't.
Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto



Gender : Male Capricorn Posts : 1339
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 30
Location : Nova Universalis

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:14 am

Satyr wrote:
The only time I ever thought about suicide was because of other people....

And give them that Power over you? Fuck that.
I understand those sentiments, however: just going on Facebook and just recently lLP and observing the palpable superficial circle jerks and wallowing in complacency and virtual personae is reassurance of how embarrassing socialization can be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:41 pm

A good farmer treasures his seed. He uses them sparingly and sees to them that they will produce healthy plants. He fertilizes the soil into which he will plant it, waters it, weeds it, and only then he collects good fruit from it.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon


Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 12817
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 50
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:44 pm

Once more, you idiot, you ignore what I've written, responding to your obtuse, partial, understanding of it.

So be it....it serves my purposes.
You keep on remaining "cynical", dear...I'll seed that empty skull of yours....that hungry, needy, void womb, in you.
The physical womb does not interest me.
It's already tainted.
The Pollack can have it.

You come here, telling me what you think of him.
Ha!
What manimal goes off looking for food when the farmer satisfies it?

If not...fuck-off...no harm done.
Go to where you belong, and, then, stay there.
But you won't, will you, dear?

Ha!!

Underestimating me was your ego's fault.
And here you are, day after fuckin' day...like a needy cunt, spreading wide for me.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Hrodeberto



Gender : Male Capricorn Posts : 1339
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 30
Location : Nova Universalis

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:54 pm

Aren't we all in some way or other needy as per coming here...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon


Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 12817
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 50
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:57 pm

Supra-Aryanist wrote:
Aren't we all in some way or other needy as per coming here...

Yes.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:38 pm

What are you talking about, old man. That was just an observation, a thought too short for its own thread...
I'm speaking ge-ne-ral-ly... me-ta-pho-ri-cal-ly...
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon


Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 12817
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 50
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:51 pm

phoneutria wrote:
What are you talking about, old man. That was just an observation, a thought too short for its own thread...
I'm speaking ge-ne-ral-ly... me-ta-pho-ri-cal-ly...

Why, old hag, is everything exclusively about you?

Cunt..you are, and remain, my means to an end....
you do not matter, to me, as an individual, as you've already presented yourself as being someone who rejects me.
But, you old hag, I insist on finding the rainbow in the dark could and to find use for feces, you remain, forever, my vehicle,...just as long as you continue to come her, to present yourself as only what.

By the way...you do know that time, for a woman, is more devastating than it is for a man.
So calling me "old man", only exposes something about you, not me.
I can impregnate a cunt up until my seventies...and memetically I can do so up until my death.
You?
How long can you be fertilized, by feces, or whatever you find seductive and pleasing?

But let's say I missed the point and you an continue on.


_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon


Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 12817
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 50
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:03 pm

You, still, do not get it.
Your willful acquiescence, your appreciation, your pleasure, your understanding, your consciousness, even, is not necessary.
It might be detrimental to my motives.
It adds, but it is not a prerequisite, to what is going on.

The moment you come here, and read a sentence or two, you've already fulfilled your duty...you've already done your job, for me.  
If someone thinks you are pretty, because you plaster your face everywhere, begging for attention, and if he wanted to fuck you, it's none of my business.
That's the Pollacks business. not mine.

All I want to fertilize is your brain...and have it carry my seed around, whether you know it or not, whether you like it or not.
And you, are more significant than another because you have a pussy...and for no other reason.
Not because I, personally, want to fuck you, you stupid cunt, but because another might; and this other might be affected by your words, if he thinks he can get pussy in the bargain.

Now, I know, you are here for your little boy, and that's fine by me....because I also know that if you did not have a little boy, a cunt like you would not be here...but there, on ILP.
Like reasonevomotion.  
So, do good for your son, and serve me in the process, and go there and spread my seed...otherwise....fuck....off.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Hrodeberto



Gender : Male Capricorn Posts : 1339
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 30
Location : Nova Universalis

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:32 pm

Satyr wrote:
You, still, do not get it.
Your willful acquiescence, your appreciation, your pleasure, your understanding, your consciousness, even, is not necessary.
It might be detrimental to my motives.
It adds, but it is not a prerequisite, to what is going on.

The moment you come here, and read a sentence or two, you've already fulfilled your duty...you've already done your job, for me.  
If someone thinks you are pretty, because you plaster your face everywhere, begging for attention, and if he wanted to fuck you, it's none of my business.
That's the Pollacks business. not mine.

All I want to fertilize is your brain...and have it carry my seed around, whether you know it or not, whether you like it or not.
And you, are more significant than another because you have a pussy...and for no other reason.
Not because I, personally, want to fuck you, you stupid cunt, but because another might; and this other might be affected by your words, if he thinks he can get pussy in the bargain.

Now, I know, you are here for your little boy, and that's fine by me....because I also know that if you did not have a little boy, a cunt like you would not be here...but there, on ILP.
Like reasonevomotion.  
So, do good for your son, and serve me in the process, and go there and spread my seed...otherwise....fuck....off.

Damn, am I the only one who hasn't seen her picture?
I've only ever seen her eye: notable color.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:41 pm

I ceased to "plaster my face everywhere" about 10 years ago. Images are still public, though.
Back to top Go down
Magnus Anderson



Gender : Male Posts : 164
Join date : 2014-08-27
Location : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:52 pm

Supra-Aryanist wrote:
Damn, am I the only one who hasn't seen her picture?
I've only ever seen her eye: notable color.

Probably.

You should ask Erik for a photo or two.

If I remember correctly, she once said she gives her pictures to anyone who asks for them. So you can try PM'ing her as well.

Glad to be of help. Have a good time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon


Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 12817
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 50
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:56 pm

Yes...except that she does plaster her youthful face, not the way she looks now....everywhere, and using every excuse possible.
Like a good spic.

But, what do I know?


No, really...what do I know?


Fat, a Nazi...and ignorant.
That's me.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:57 pm

Less talk about my face and more talk about satyr's plan for world domination, lest he pouts.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon


Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 12817
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 50
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:59 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Less talk about my face and more talk about satyr's plan for world domination, lest he pouts.

Good, you stupid cunt...you got it.
It's about "world dominance"...and I...but another vermin a stupid cunt, like you, gets to play with.

Fuck, you stupid bitch, you are still in the arachnid dark.
Twat...if you seduced the Pollack, with your Brazilian, third-world, needs, how brilliant can her possibly be?

No, really.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:14 pm

It baffles me how easy it is to get under your skin.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon


Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 12817
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 50
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:20 pm

phoneutria wrote:
It baffles me how easy it is to get under your skin.

You have magic, cunt.

Watch me getting upset...
Cunt...bitch...stupid....
Ha!!!
See how 'powerful' you are?
Keep trying.

Seriously, does this kind of shit work amongst those you frequent amongst?
Seriously.
Are they that dumb?
Is that why you go on-line?

No, really...are you that dominant amongst the imbeciles you are used to?
Really?
I'm simple, like the pollack.
I have no clue...I just make money and can impress other imbeciles to make more money.  
I have no clue.

You, still do not get it, do you?
Good.

You still serve my purposes....just as long as you continue coming here, reading every post I write.
No need for you to admit anything, twat...just keep on rockin'.  

I find you attractive...the pics, I mean.
Just as you find Erik attractive...the pics I mean.
Ha!!!
You, cynical, dumb cunt.


Mooooooooooo!!!!!!

Do you think that me responding to you, is not what you consider a validation, for what you identify with?
By the gods, you are a moron.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Hrodeberto



Gender : Male Capricorn Posts : 1339
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 30
Location : Nova Universalis

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:29 pm

Namine - Bizzare Love Triangle.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hrodeberto



Gender : Male Capricorn Posts : 1339
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 30
Location : Nova Universalis

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:15 pm

Magnus Anderson wrote:
Supra-Aryanist wrote:
Damn, am I the only one who hasn't seen her picture?
I've only ever seen her eye: notable color.

Probably.

You should ask Erik for a photo or two.

If I remember correctly, she once said she gives her pictures to anyone who asks for them. So you can try PM'ing her as well.

Glad to be of help. Have a good time.

Maaagnuuus.
I'll keep that in mind, bro.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon


Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 12817
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 50
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:58 pm

Let me give you an overview of what kind of twat we are dealing with.

This is the type who will find something belittling about you to preserve her already chosen world-view, because she's invested too much time and effort to admit that she was a dumb-ass cunt, who made some dumb-ass cunt mistakes.
She will use words, a thesaurus, a dictionary, anything to find some flaw in you, to imply that her life is worth living, because she's not so sure that this is so. Because she's made some hard choices and compromises, but she does not have the balls, the cohones, to admit that "yeah, this is not what I wanted, but it's the 'best' I could do".

Like she says "it's not THAT bad", or "just because" as if you can insinuate otherwise, and if not then you are a whiner, because lying is how you preserve your dignity, when your ego is so fragile that you need lies to remain sane.
So, the dumb, dull, pollack is "out of anybody's league" because it's within this cunt's league, and no more than that.
And her league is THE league....the common one.
A damn teenage tramp pretending to be complicated and intellectual and artistic.

She insults my friend, Lyssa, who is Lisa from Toronto for spics and spans, because she's a stupid cunt, who cannot say anything beyond finding google references, and deferring to some famous figure she just discovered, on-line, pretending she was "in the know" all along.  

And, no, nobody can tell what the hell this cunt is...because she's complex, and mysterious, playing mind-games on the internet, one moment here, and believing this, the next there, and believing something else.
And, no, Satyr has never come across a cunt, like this, and she is not predictable and transparent and fuckin boring as hell, but more interesting than the average imbecile, that is common on these forums these days.
This twat is so complex that she never says anything of value, nor makes any stand on any subject, worth shit...so she can remain so mysterious and aloof that anything can be supposed about her fake complexity, hiding a simplicity beyond belief.

She thinks that if this was occurring face-to-face, she would have the upper-hand...that's how stupid and dull she is.
This twat thinks that Satyr's influence in only on-line, because in the "real world" I would be at a disadvantage, a nobody, and she and her dullard husband, who she settled for, would be the masters of the domain.
I wish I could meet these fucks.
This is her secret ace up her proverbial sleeve, in her tiny simple little mind.

And me letting her think so, is mine.
And I just gave it up, because this shit is silly and she's becoming a bore.

If I had never been married, and had no son, this twat would really think I am a fake.
How cynical and sarcastic she would be then...how condescending with nothing to support it but her feelings, her trite pleasures and her social status.
But now she wonders...because before I was married and had a son she would be my superior...and not the stupid twat that she is on-line.
Then she could comfort herself by pretending to be real, compared to my duplicity.  

Her only pride is in finding dullards to fulfill some innate primal needs, and focus on the pleasure of it...to gain a bit of self-esteem.
But she does not truly buy into her own crap...and so here she comes, day in and day out.

THAT is how stupid she is.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:51 pm

Bugs in my hair, ewie.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon


Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 12817
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 50
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:56 pm

Laughing
Now we're onto something.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Hrodeberto



Gender : Male Capricorn Posts : 1339
Join date : 2014-07-14
Age : 30
Location : Nova Universalis

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:01 pm

Satyr wrote:
Let me give you an overview of what kind of twat we are dealing with.

This is the type who will find something belittling about you to preserve her already chosen world-view, because she's invested too much time and effort to admit that she was a dumb-ass cunt, who made some dumb-ass cunt mistakes.
She will use words, a thesaurus, a dictionary, anything to find some flaw in you, to imply that her life is worth living, because she's not so sure that this is so. Because she's made some hard choices and compromises, but she does not have the balls, the cohones, to admit that "yeah, this is not what I wanted, but it's the 'best' I could do".

Like she says "it's not THAT bad", or "just because" as if you can insinuate otherwise, and if not then you are a whiner, because lying is how you preserve your dignity, when your ego is so fragile that you need lies to remain sane.
So, the dumb, dull, pollack is "out of anybody's league" because it's within this cunt's league, and no more than that.
And her league is THE league....the common one.
A damn teenage tramp pretending to be complicated and intellectual and artistic.

She insults my friend, Lyssa, who is Lisa from Toronto for spics and spans, because she's a stupid cunt, who cannot say anything beyond finding google references, and deferring to some famous figure she just discovered, on-line, pretending she was "in the know" all along.  

And, no, nobody can tell what the hell this cunt is...because she's complex, and mysterious, playing mind-games on the internet, one moment here, and believing this, the next there, and believing something else.
And, no, Satyr has never come across a cunt, like this, and she is not predictable and transparent and fuckin boring as hell, but more interesting than the average imbecile, that is common on these forums these days.
This twat is so complex that she never says anything of value, nor makes any stand on any subject, worth shit...so she can remain so mysterious and aloof that anything can be supposed about her fake complexity, hiding a simplicity beyond belief.

She thinks that if this was occurring face-to-face, she would have the upper-hand...that's how stupid and dull she is.
This twat thinks that Satyr's influence in only on-line, because in the "real world" I would be at a disadvantage, a nobody, and she and her dullard husband, who she settled for, would be the masters of the domain.
I wish I could meet these fucks.
This is her secret ace up her proverbial sleeve, in her tiny simple little mind.

And me letting her think so, is mine.
And I just gave it up, because this shit is silly and she's becoming a bore.

If I had never been married, and had no son, this twat would really think I am a fake.
How cynical and sarcastic she would be then...how condescending with nothing to support it but her feelings, her trite pleasures and her social status.
But now she wonders...because before I was married and had a son she would be my superior...and not the stupid twat that she is on-line.
Then she could comfort herself by pretending to be real, compared to my duplicity.  

Her only pride is in finding dullards to fulfill some innate primal needs, and focus on the pleasure of it...to gain a bit of self-esteem.
But she does not truly buy into her own crap...and so here she comes, day in and day out.

THAT is how stupid she is.

C'mon, dude.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang



Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 1764
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 33
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:19 am


* * *


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Dualism - taking the torch from the post-Socratics.
Physical-monism - base materialism, like Marx
Idealism-monism - what we still have today as mainstream in the west
Neutral-monism - something like Spinoza - what we are transitioning into, the global zombie village
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henry Quirk



Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 323
Join date : 2014-06-03
Age : 54
Location : just around the corner

PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:25 pm

I know the world is full to overflowing with stupid folks...I know this like I know the grass under my feet is green and the sky over my head is blue...my knowing this is unremarkable....so unremarkable the fact becomes invisible to me.

Once in a great while, however, I'm reminded of this...reminded in a 'two by four up upside my head' kinda way.

'tis the season...  Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads Today at 10:01 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Observations and Thoughts too short for their own threads
» FOUR short Weird dreams..please read
» series of short dreams: need some help
» Short Dream About My Daughters Friend Who Is Missing IRL Now Found Dead!
» Short and Scary Dream

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: