Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Sex, Money, And Civilization

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:36 pm

Satyr wrote:
Is that what I said?

Keep mirroring.
I enjoy it.

Then be more specific in what you're saying instead of being so vague.

Vagueness leads to confusion. Mirroring?  clown 
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1778
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:43 am

I actually treat women very well, to clear up the common misconception.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:23 am

I believe in giving women a taste of their own medicine from time to time.

If you're anything like me get in the habit of taking a cup of whiskey or beer and throwing it into the faces of rude obnoxious women in bars.

Make sure to spill the alcohol all over their expensive dress apparel.

Make sure to spill the alcohol all throughout their hair.  

It gives their hair a nice fresh whiskey or beer fragrance.

They'll really like that. clown 

Practice your spitting so that when a bitch gets out of line in a public setting you merely spit up a loogie right in their pretty little face.

When approaching a woman who has every intention of fucking their way into wealth like the prostitutes that they are go up to them and ask how much they're charging for rent per year. They'll like that also.  clown

Use phrases such as.  

How much are you charging this evening?

Can I get with you on a loan?

Do you accept cash and credit?  Can I write out a check to you?

Have you found any prospective buyers this evening?

How much do you charge for the use of your pussy per hour? What's your hourly going rate?

Does my yearly monetary income have to meet $50,000.00 or more per year in order to receive any sort of attention from you?


Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:57 am

The male tolerance of female whoredom across the planet has come to an end and reached a dramatic climax for men in nations everywhere.

Men everywhere need to start treating women for the materialistic whores that they truly are.

I say be rude, obnoxious, mean, and disrespectful to them in every public setting.

Give them no quarter or respect.

Make them feel constantly uncomfortable and even more force them to look at their own inner ugliness.

Let women everywhere know that men are not tolerating their assine bullshit anymore.

Let them know that their sexually manipulative ways no longer work where more and more men are becoming entirely immune to their petty bullshit.

Make them feel equally disposable and expendable.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 754
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 31
Location : Gleichgewicht

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:55 am

Otto Weininger wrote:
Hatred against woman is only the not-yet grown-out-of hatred against one's own sexuality.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:15 am

Uh-oh, looks like we have ourselves a mangina in the thread accusing us of being insensitive towards women.

These types of guys will crawl on their bellies for a piece of poonani.

The cocker spaniels of women.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 754
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 31
Location : Gleichgewicht

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:40 am

LaughingMan wrote:
Uh-oh, looks like we have ourselves a mangina in the thread accusing us of being insensitive towards women.

These types of guys will crawl on their bellies for a piece of poonani.

The cocker spaniels of women.

Your mind is one of extremist temperaments, and delusional projections that are needed to quell your own unbalanced perception to differentiate one abstraction from another. Only simple minds think in black and white binary logic, unable to decipher any hues that allow for a more precise agglomeration of the ideal that is being perceived.

The fact that you jump to one extreme conclusion to the next, shows how simplistic you are, and that you focus only on the obvious implication of a cultural anomaly, shows that you have no ability to look past the obvious, like a little kid that can't wrap its mind around one factor to get to the next, more revealing premise, this is why children take everything so literally. Like you.

Using the same feminine tactics of redirecting sexual oppression to the opposite sex is feeding into the same MRA victimology that economizes its own grievances and uses them productively. Just like antisemitism, only exacerbates the Jewish issue and further solidifies the Jew's memetic foothold over mass psychology.

Jews and women are not to be hated you stupid pathetic douchbag. They are to be understood, as shifting sociobiological entities from the nihilistic modern socio-political cancer turning everything on its head, including sexual roles. The masculine role is not to give into the naive pressures of impetuous logic from his decadent culture, but to counteract them and expose them back to their respective etymological state.

Walking into a bar and pouring whiskey on a woman out of cathartic spite, doesn't reveal anything about why women are petulant or why they act like sluts. For you, you would rather reduce yourself to a flaming jackass than maintain a calculating reserve that attains more lucidity about why women act the way they act. You shit-for-brains.

This is your logic: "They did this to us, so let's do it back to them".

Stupid faggot, women are guided by their natures, they are not aware of why they act the way they do, this is why they are not to be hated. Studying the source of what altered and/or subverted their natures is the challenge.

Your fixation on simplistic photos, and your attention whoring faggotry of posting your own "selfies" online says something about your own feminine nature that has a more childish and directive ring to it.

Here's an example of your own desperation:

Douchbag wrote:
Uh-oh, looks like we have ourselves a mangina in the thread accusing us of being insensitive towards women.

That you desire to refer to some ambiguous "Us" to make your own skewed judgments and obtuse rationales more inclusive and relevant, shows how much of a sad little mental dipshit you are. It also reveals, very plainly, to someone like me, how subconsciously you lack any real confidence in what you say, becayuse you must appeal to collective support. You are a disingenuous moron.


Last edited by stargazer on Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perpetualburn

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 934
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:03 pm

Stargazer wrote:
they are not aware of why they act the way they do

What's "aware" in this context though? What's "responsibility"(in terms of her personal self-limitations...if she even feels any) for a woman in terms managing her affects? Isn't she very "aware" of what she's allowed? Is it just a different type of awareness vs a man, or is it so different you can't even use the same word? I think her very "awareness" of always wanting to give over to the limitless creates a lot of tension/antagonism with the opposite gender... especially since as a man, you can almost feel it, you're aware of her awareness in this respect... Like a subconscious mutual recognition of different limits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kvasir

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 754
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 31
Location : Gleichgewicht

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:17 pm

perpetualburn wrote:
Stargazer wrote:
they are not aware of why they act the way they do

What's "aware" in this context though?  What's "responsibility"(in terms of her personal self-limitations...if she even feels any) for a woman in terms managing her affects?  Isn't she very "aware" of what she's allowed?  Is it just a different type of awareness vs a man, or is it so different you can't even use the same word?  I think her very "awareness" of always wanting to give over to the limitless creates a lot of tension/antagonism with the opposite gender... especially since as a man, you can almost feel it, you're aware of her awareness in this respect... Like a subconscious mutual recognition of different limits.

Awareness on an immediate/ephemeral plane of perception, rather than on a consciously ordered objective perception, is what distinguishes feminine awareness from masculine. Erich Neumann, theorized woman as the negative darkness of "moon-consciousness" in that she is the more suspended chaotic abyss that absorbs the man's ego only to fill a void rather than direct it outwards to an ideal.

Both male and female nature move toward self-absolution but in separate ways. The patriarchal nature as a natural exigency of life toward an order out of the feminine dark consciousness. The female notices all too well the ego in man because hers is but a totally absorbed and lost and perhaps even greater ego in the universal whole of chaos. Man abstracts his ego and clarifies so much so that it becomes something brighter and more fascinating and more real, hence the opposite Sun suffusing ideological energy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
perpetualburn

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 934
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:33 pm

Can/should woman be considered "naive" though in her instinctual approach to life?  While a philosopher/artist might continuously reconstruct the dynamic between genders for his own clarification, doesn't a "masculine" culture assert certain imperatives regarding female behavior... What would a masculine culture look like in the future...Would it even need imperatives(could balance be achieved without them)... How could it be "organically" attained (i.e. not fundamental Islam or macho Latin America)?  Just throwing out questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kvasir

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 754
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 31
Location : Gleichgewicht

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:49 pm

I wouldn't say that women are stupid, or that they should be treated like nasty animals, like the douchbag thinks. They simply function by another form of intelligence, that of intuition, which is in many ways--as i've seen from personal experience and learned through study--extremely effective to perceiving more details than even many men.

There is a reason why females were selected to be sexual filters. It doesn't just apply to male superior genetic material, but to the world around them. They are more precise when it comes to sex given their designated natures toward that purpose, but they also apply this psycho-biological filtration system to the rest of the world around them, just not as effectively as they do towards the sexual game.

A female's mind is nomadic, they are curious and they restlessly drift from one idea to another. This gives them a kind of "enduring potential" to achieve greater heights of ideals, but because they do not, so normally, is because this endurance never reaches mitigation, a regrouping of energies is never given density, because it never finds a resting point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14204
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:17 pm

In nature women act as genetic filters, keeping all the inferior genes out of the gene-pool.

Their sexual power of choice is controlled so as to permit civilization to grow, by turning a genetically homogeneous population into a communally inverted one - eradicating the free-radical male by integrating him within the group.
This is not problematic, because in social groups the alpha-male exerts a similar control over the females and males under his dominance.

In the wild a female can sample beta-male genes to maximize her broods potentials.
She does this secretly.
In modern systems where the alpha-male is an institution, no such secrecy si necessary - female promiscuity is permitted free expression, because male sexuality is, still, strictly controlled.
Female empowerment becomes a byproduct of this.
Females lose respect for males because the artificial environment permits females sexuality to express itself, fully, but does not permit male sexuality to do so.
The end-result is artificially induced parity.
Male sexuality must become feminine in expression and tactics - ergo we have the modern male, the metrosexual.

Later females become memetic filters, by easily integrating them into whatever cultural norms are present.
The ease to which females take to power, or surrender to authority, makes them the perfect tool for controlling and enforcing integration.

In modern systems the easiest way to enforce control, by using sexual access is to first ensure female sexual choice - through string law enforcement - and to then integrate the majority of females into the principles you wish them to select for.
An easy affair since females do not resist power, but give into it, gaining power through association.

Once accomplished, using cultural and educational methods, you then have a self-enforcing memetic filtering system, where any undesirable social, ideological, memetic traits, are kept out of the gene-pool, reproducing the type of human you consider ideal.

It's an indirect form of eugenics, whee the illusion of freedom is maintained.

Same method is used in corporations with their system of promotions, or in the democratic process and its system of vetting.
Each step towards the symbolic representation of power is managed by the very members who share in the ambition.
By the time an individual reaches a position of power, such as a news anchor, a president or CEO, he's been tested, and selected, from pool of potential candidates, by them - peer selection.
The individual is reliable, loyal, and can now be permitted the freedom of choice...because his choices have always been evaluated as within the corporations, the institution, interests.  
At this point minimal oversight is required, just in case the individual has an epiphany, or has managed to remain hidden.
The individual permitted to a position of power is free to choose, since his choices are already determined and predictable.

The rest are filtered out, along the way, with no explanation needed.
This is basically how in democracies the illusion of freedom is maintained.
one of the methods.
The others having been explored elsewhere.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14204
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:29 pm

The process is self-destructive, as all human interventions upon natural processes inevitably become.
Man intervenes, for his own reasons, upon nature, and in then produces pollutants, or collateral effects which, in turn, must be intervened upon.
The energies increase in exponentially until all energies are directed towards dealing with these collateral effects - self-maintenance.  
Here is where aging, or slow decay begins, as the the energies required cannot be accessed or harvested quickly enough.
An organism is now getting old...like a culture becomes decadent and begins to decay.

We can say that European man's success, and his inability to remain hard, tuning soft because of his success, is to blame for this cycle of growth and decay.
The biggest enemy of European man is European man, in the present.

We see examples of "Caucasian males" on KT and on ILP, and on every internet forum, of this European decline, due to European success, and the decadence it produced.
Genetic pollutants spoiling everything they come into contact with.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:43 pm

[quote="stargazer"]
LaughingMan wrote:
Uh-oh, looks like we have ourselves a mangina in the thread accusing us of being insensitive towards women.

These types of guys will crawl on their bellies for a piece of poonani.

The cocker spaniels of women.

Quote :
Your mind is one of extremist temperaments,

Leave it to the fearful to call another an extremist.


Quote :
and delusional projections that are needed to quell your own unbalanced perception to differentiate one abstraction from another.

Delusional projections? Be more specific in your defamations please.


Quote :
Only simple minds think in black and white binary logic, unable to decipher any hues that allow for a more precise agglomeration of the ideal that is being perceived.


Ah yes, one of those I see everything in grey type personas.

How many excuses of various kinds can I expect out of you?

Quote :
The fact that you jump to one extreme conclusion to the next, shows how simplistic you are, and that you focus only on the obvious implication of a cultural anomaly, shows that you have no ability to look past the obvious, like a little kid that can't wrap its mind around one factor to get to the next, more revealing premise, this is why children take everything so literally. Like you.

More defamations without any substance.   Seems to be a reoccurring theme from you.  

At least explain your insults or accusations.  

Quote :
Using the same feminine tactics of redirecting sexual oppression to the opposite sex is feeding into the same MRA victimology that economizes its own grievances and uses them productively.

A victim just sits there and takes everything that is thrown at them without the slightest fight back or rebellion. That's a victim mentality.

Retribution also known as revenge has nothing to do with a victim mentality.

Big difference asshole.

Retribution is a way of being assertive in the world fuck nut.


Quote :
Just like antisemitism, only exacerbates the Jewish issue and further solidifies the Jew's memetic foothold over mass psychology.

It always amuses me the collective mentality at this website where if anybody says anything that the dominant group doesn't like defamatory descriptions of Jewishness, Christianity, or feminism are articulated.

At some point it just becomes a bunch of useless redundant gobbledygook utilized by its users.





Quote :
Jews and women are not to be hated you stupid pathetic douchbag. They are to be understood,

Fuck your understanding and tolerance asshat.




Quote :
as shifting sociobiological entities from the nihilistic modern socio-political cancer turning everything on its head, including sexual roles. The masculine role is not to give into the naive pressures of impetuous logic from his decadent culture, but to counteract them and expose them back to their respective etymological state.


Noble elitism?  Fucking delusional.

You think there will ever be equilibrium between the sexes? Idiot.

Quote :
Walking into a bar and pouring whiskey on a woman out of cathartic spite, doesn't reveal anything about why women are petulant or why they act like sluts. For you, you would rather reduce yourself to a flaming jackass than maintain a calculating reserve that attains more lucidity about why women act the way they act. You shit-for-brains.

You're accusing others of being Jewish or something of the other yet here you expose yourself for your own usage of Christian morals and sense of chivalry.

Fucking poser. Mull that over in your head asshat.

Quote :
This is your logic: "They did this to us, so let's do it back to them".

Yes, it's called being aggressive and enacting one's revenge or retribution on the rest of the world.  The more men treat modern women like the shit that they deserve to be treated as more than likely we will begin seeing some kind of sexual paradigm shift.  Not until then however.

Not until we get rid of all the pussy whipped bitches like yourself also.

Grow a fucking pair of balls.  Oh wait, I forgot, you have none. Nutless bastard.

Quote :
Stupid faggot, women are guided by their natures, they are not aware of why they act the way they do, this is why they are not to be hated. Studying the source of what altered and/or subverted their natures is the challenge.


Fuck you asshat. Now women are incapable of having any responsibility and accountability for their own actions or behaviors?

It's because of fucked up men such as yourself that either puts women everywhere on a untouchable pedestal or shields them from all forms of harsh criticism that has degraded the entire world to its current sad pathetic fate.


Quote :
Your fixation on simplistic photos, and your attention whoring faggotry of posting your own "selfies" online says something about your own feminine nature that has a more childish and directive ring to it.

Here's an example of your own desperation:

Douchbag wrote:
   Uh-oh, looks like we have ourselves a mangina in the thread accusing us of being insensitive towards women.


That you desire to refer to some ambiguous "Us" to make your own skewed judgments and obtuse rationales more inclusive and relevant, shows how much of a sad little mental dipshit you are. It also reveals, very plainly, to someone like me, how subconsciously you lack any real confidence in what you say, becayuse you must appeal to collective support. You are a disingenuous moron.

I'm a feminine? Ha!  You strike me as a domesticated queer that stares at the stars.

Go play in traffic some place.... clown 

Yes, I use the word "us" because on a forum you're addressing an audience of people.

If there was nobody to share or watch the posts that you create posting on a forum would be pointless.

I like putting on a good show where I have a flare for the theatrics.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:23 pm

stargazer wrote:
perpetualburn wrote:
Stargazer wrote:
they are not aware of why they act the way they do

What's "aware" in this context though?  What's "responsibility"(in terms of her personal self-limitations...if she even feels any) for a woman in terms managing her affects?  Isn't she very "aware" of what she's allowed?  Is it just a different type of awareness vs a man, or is it so different you can't even use the same word?  I think her very "awareness" of always wanting to give over to the limitless creates a lot of tension/antagonism with the opposite gender... especially since as a man, you can almost feel it, you're aware of her awareness in this respect... Like a subconscious mutual recognition of different limits.

Awareness on an immediate/ephemeral plane of perception, rather than on a consciously ordered objective perception, is what distinguishes feminine awareness from masculine. Erich Neumann, theorized woman as the negative darkness of "moon-consciousness" in that she is the more suspended chaotic abyss that absorbs the man's ego only to fill a void rather than direct it outwards to an ideal.

Both male and female nature move toward self-absolution but in separate ways. The patriarchal nature as a natural exigency of life toward an order out of the feminine dark consciousness. The female notices all too well the ego in man because hers is but a totally absorbed and lost and perhaps even greater ego in the universal whole of chaos. Man abstracts his ego and clarifies so much so that it becomes something brighter and more fascinating and more real, hence the opposite Sun suffusing ideological energy.

Females are entirely aware of their own actions and behaviors around men.

They're not naive or ignorant of the sexes.  They know what is going on and they know exactly what it is they have been doing.

Fuck every protectionist piece of shit like yourself that tries to make excuses on their behalf.

Might as well call yourself a feminist mangina now.  

Next this mangina will be reciting the feminist literature of Emma Goldman within the thread.

Quote :
I wouldn't say that women are stupid, or that they should be treated like nasty animals, like the douchbag thinks.

Typical Christian ideology.  Thinks of human beings as a non-animal.

As a sort of special unique creation separate from the rest of nature.

Yes, we wouldn't want to be insensitive towards the poor bitches, would we?  Cool
Back to top Go down
Kvasir

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 754
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 31
Location : Gleichgewicht

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:49 pm

Douchbag wrote:


stargazer wrote:
]Only simple minds think in black and white binary logic, unable to decipher any hues that allow for a more precise agglomeration of the ideal that is being perceived.


Ah yes, one of those I see everything in grey type personas.

How many excuses of various kinds can I expect from you?

Not grey, douchbag. There are those who can see the appearance and those that can look beyond it. Being stuck in one conclusion is being unable to overcome what you have learned.

Douchbag wrote:

Quote :
The fact that you jump to one extreme conclusion to the next, shows how simplistic you are, and that you focus only on the obvious implication of a cultural anomaly, shows that you have no ability to look past the obvious, like a little kid that can't wrap its mind around one factor to get to the next, more revealing premise, this is why children take everything so literally. Like you.

More defamations without any substance.Seems to be a reoccurring theme from you.  

At least explain your insults or accusations.
 

Douchbag, you are stuck in your teenage angst. You think sex is a mundane competitive game of "winner-loser". Where the modern cultural inversion of sexual dominance to you means only insolent behavior on the females part, instead of looking past that emotional jargon and realizing that female nature, and how modern memes influence it produces these behavioral aberrations your little mind witnesses.  

Douchbag, You apply the same delusional anarchic world destruction mentality to women. You want to simply destroy them, hoping that a new, more "submissive" woman will arise from your dystopian ethics.

Douchbag wrote:

stargazer wrote:
Using the same feminine tactics of redirecting sexual oppression to the opposite sex is feeding into the same MRA victimology that economizes its own grievances and uses them productively.

A victim just sits there and takes everything that is thrown at them without the slightest fight back or rebellion. That's a victim mentality.

Retribution also known as revenge has nothing to do with a victim mentality.

Big difference asshole.

Retribution is a way of being assertive in the world fuck nut.

You are fucking naive.

Douchbag, vengeance is a symptom of resentment, it is a derivative of victimhood. To become vindictive is to utilize a subjugated thymos(spirit) by directing it against that which it feels it must avenge itself upon. The fact that you attempt to avenge your sorry sad pathetic sexually suppressed ego against women through aggressive and even violent means, no less, reveals that you feel women have victimized you. You are stuck in measuring yourself by the female's standard, you stupid fuck, not by any standard of "warrior" valor.

Douchbag, Revenge stems from first suffering a degradation, or in your case, a loss of pride. You are attempting to gain restitution for what you feel you have lost, what you have been victimized by.

Douchbag, vengeance is about getting even; about releasing libidinal energies upon the object of scorn. You wish to settle a score against women for treating you so cruelly. Feminine mockery is so powerful among feminized men these days.

You are one stupid douchbag.

Douchbag wrote:

Quote :
Just like antisemitism, only exacerbates the Jewish issue and further solidifies the Jew's memetic foothold over mass psychology.

It always amuses me the collective mentality at this website where if anybody says anything that the dominant group doesn't like that defamatory descriptions of Jewishness, Christianity, or feminism are articulated.

At some point it just becomes a bunch of useless redundant gobbledygook utilized by its users.

Douchbag, they are called standards. Standards to contrast behavior. A douchbag, like you, can only see this as arrogance or misplaced superiority, because you think like a woman, you emote your rationalizations and come to dismissive conclusions based on feeling.

Douchbag wrote:

stargazer wrote:
Jews and women are not to be hated you stupid pathetic douchbag. They are to be understood,

Fuck your understanding and tolerance asshat.

Douchbag, how spiteful. Hell hath no fury, like a woman's scorn.


Douchbag wrote:

stargazer wrote:
as shifting sociobiological entities from the nihilistic modern socio-political cancer turning everything on its head, including sexual roles. The masculine role is not to give into the naive pressures of impetuous logic from his decadent culture, but to counteract them and expose them back to their respective etymological state.


Noble elitism?  Fucking delusional.

You think there will ever be equilibrium between the sexes? Idiot.

Stupid Douchbag, this is why i say you cannot look past the obvious. Who said anything about total harmony between man and woman? and where am i implying noble elitism?

You are so oblivious. I have to think it is a defective inherited gene at this point.

Douchbag, I'm talking about the intellectual responsibility of Man to resist becoming a product of his environment and instead to understand it. You want only to destroy it with your teenage Tyler Durden logic, or you want to simply submit to it by acting on the impulses it stimulates.

Douchbag wrote:

stargazer wrote:
Walking into a bar and pouring whiskey on a woman out of cathartic spite, doesn't reveal anything about why women are petulant or why they act like sluts. For you, you would rather reduce yourself to a flaming jackass than maintain a calculating reserve that attains more lucidity about why women act the way they act. You shit-for-brains.

You're accusing others of being Jewish or something of the other yet here you expose yourself for your own usage of Christian morals and sense of chivalry.

Fucking poser. Mull that over in your head asshat.

Douchbag, Another oblivious dismissing emotional response. You have no reading comprehension, sometimes i don't even think you read anything at all. You simply project those same simplistic notions, over and over.

Douchbag wrote:

stargazer wrote:
This is your logic: "They did this to us, so let's do it back to them".

Yes, it's called being aggressive and enacting one's revenge or retribution on the rest of the world.  The more men treat modern women like the shit that they deserve to be treated as more than likely we will begin seeing some kind of sexual paradigm shift.  Not until then however.

Not until we get rid of all the pussy whipped bitches like yourself.

Grow a fucking pair of balls.  Oh wait, I forgot, you have none. Nutless bastard.

Little emotional Douchbag, you simply cannot fathom how a man who respects and idealizes his own ego, can go without harboring a hatred for women in this age. I don't give into conditioned emotions constructed by modern memetics. I am more stoic than that, more brooding, this gives me the ability to see past my own feelings and into reason.

Douchbag wrote:

stargazer wrote:
Stupid faggot, women are guided by their natures, they are not aware of why they act the way they do, this is why they are not to be hated. Studying the source of what altered and/or subverted their natures is the challenge.


Fuck you asshat. Now women are incapable of having any responsibility for their own actions or behaviors?

It's because of fucked up men such as yourself that put women everywhere on a pedestal that has degraded the entire world to its current sad pathetic state.


Douchbag, once again injecting your vituperative vitriol where your reason fails you. You are all emotion, blind faith and feminine vindictiveness.


Last edited by stargazer on Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kvasir

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 754
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 31
Location : Gleichgewicht

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:51 pm

Retarded douchbag…

I pay attention and detect as many details as I can. I give my attention even to someone as degenerate as you. Although, admittedly, I stopped reading your bullshit seriously, after post 400-and-something. I can only tolerate reading the same redundant vapid drivel for so long before I realize its just not worth paying attention to anymore or taking seriously. I’m surprised I even tolerated it up to that many posts, but I’m a patient man.

That quote I provided comes from a mind exceedingly wiser than yours, and who was able to deduce patterns about human sexuality that you wouldn’t even begin to grasp in your sad indoctrinated little brain. The quote is seemingly and initially striking in its simplicity, but if one has the ability to THINK about it, which you don’t, one would understand that it touches upon many varying aspects of Man’s biological and psychical fluctuations in relation to his own sexual prowess and its own lacking; its own need.

You are an infant. Your intelligence extends as far as the hormonally inebriated, and adolescent aggressive logic, compensating for a lack of mental dexterity. It’s about intellectual balance, flexibility and you have none of it.

You spout the same “Fuck them skanks boys! Bros before hoes!”, modern, nigger/whigger bullshit.

Douchbag, what does your Nordic ancestry amount to if you think like a nigger or a common modern? THAT is the real and timeless decisive difference between races.  

Ever hear of the radio talk show host Tom Leykis? You’d love him, hell, he should be your father figure, in fact, he is actually even addressed as “Father” by his male fans. He is a master of appealing to the feminized, disgruntled male, by harnessing their sexual frustrations in his narcissistic rhetoric, and then advising using it for hedonistic ends, such as the “hit-it-and-quit-it” man whoring lifestyle. But at least he always remembers to advocate usage of contraceptives, which gives him that ‘respectable’ touch.

He has no genuine desire to understand the male or female nature anymore than you do, he only wishes to add gasoline to the already out of control fire of perversion of human sexuality and culture. I even remember at one point, he went as far as to advise men to turn the tables and take advantage of women by taking THEIR money and resources, essentially to take on the same modern slavish female role, to become exactly that which men hate (what a fucking degenerate!).

But, he’s a cool clueless head-banging teenager at heart, like you, only older and with more monetary success and popularity. He likes to live the “High Life” and probably play warfare videogames.

Either way, as I can see, you are only useful insofar as a specimen of modernity, and maybe as a psychological case study, but then again, not so much, because in the end you are just a simple needy attention whore who then uses redirection as a way to cover it up or divert it away from people’s interest.

Now, make yourself useful and go post some more “selfies”. Be in your element. But please, make sure you keep it covered up, there is only so much douchbag I care to look at. And next time, if you complain again like the little needy faggot that you are as to why no one is looking at you, remember that it has nothing to do with you, but with everyone else.

Who knows, maybe in the next 600 posts, you will reach an epiphany about what your beloved post-apocalyptic world will look like. How many females will you dominate and turn into sex slaves? How many men will you overpower and kill, regardless of their size and strength?  You are the king, remember that.


This is just some quality douchbag shit if I’ve ever seen it:

douchbag wrote:
If you're anything like me get in the habit of taking a cup of whiskey or beer and throwing it into the faces of rude obnoxious women in bars.

Make sure to spill the alcohol all over their expensive dress apparel.

Make sure to spill the alcohol all throughout their hair.
 

It gives their hair a nice fresh whiskey or beer fragrance.

They'll really like that.  

Practice your spitting so that when a bitch gets out of line in a public setting you merely spit up a loogie right in their pretty little face.

When approaching a woman who has every intention of fucking their way into wealth like the prostitutes that they are go up to them and ask how much they're charging for rent per year. They'll like that also.  

Use phrases such as.  

How much are you charging this evening?

Can I get with you on a loan?

Do you accept cash and credit?  Can I write out a check to you?

Have you found any prospective buyers this evening?

How much do you charge for the use of your pussy per hour? What's your hourly going rate?

Does my yearly monetary income have to meet $50,000.00 or more per year in order to receive any sort of attention from you?




Douchbag wrote:
The male tolerance of female whoredom across the planet has come to an end and reached a dramatic climax for men in nations everywhere.

Men everywhere need to start treating women for the materialistic whores that they truly are.

I say be rude, obnoxious, mean, and disrespectful to them in every public setting.

Give them no quarter or respect.

Make them feel constantly uncomfortable and even more force them to look at their own inner ugliness.

Let women everywhere know that men are not tolerating their assine bullshit anymore.

Let them know that their sexually manipulative ways no longer work where more and more men are becoming entirely immune to their petty bullshit

Make them feel equally disposable and expendable.

So full of sexual frustrations, and insecure projections and pathetic debasing countermeasures of sexual validation. This is a mind that has no awareness of what it is saying and no ability to think about what it is saying, which is why it reveals itself so easily; it gives into the first impulsive thought that enters its head. Any man who thinks taking douchbag advice like this to assert his authority over female sexuality, is not only reinforcing the biases of feminism, but he has hit rock bottom of his own nature.  Any man who thinks its noble, to make a retard out of himself in the form of a public spectacle, or that accosting a woman with blatant sexual solicitation has truly actualized the highest ideal of modern mythological heroism.

The Greeks had Apollo and Athena, the Romans had Jupiter and Venus.

Americans have the Douchbag.


Last edited by stargazer on Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:54 pm

Quote :
Asshat Mangina:There is a reason why females were selected to be sexual filters. It doesn't just apply to male superior genetic material, but to the world around them. They are more precise when it comes to sex given their designated natures toward that purpose, but they also apply this psycho-biological filtration system to the rest of the world around them, just not as effectively as they do towards the sexual game.

A female's mind is nomadic, they are curious and they restlessly drift from one idea to another. This gives them a kind of "enduring potential" to achieve greater heights of ideals, but because they do not, so normally, is because this endurance never reaches mitigation, a regrouping of energies is never given density, because it never finds a resting point.

Spoken like a true feminist.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:03 pm

Well, if it is a whooping you want boy I'll give you one.

I'm going to make you a special project of mine.



Back to top Go down
Kvasir

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 754
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 31
Location : Gleichgewicht

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:12 pm

Douchbag wrote:


I'm going to make you a special project of mine.

How flattering.

Just remember to keep the homo-eroticism to a minimum. This statement alone, is more than enough.


Last edited by stargazer on Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:14 pm

stargazer wrote:
LaughingMan wrote:


I'm going to make you a special project of mine.

How flattering.

Just remember to keep the homo-eroticism to a minimum. This is more than enough of it.


You're the one who brought it up buddy.  clown 

Watch the thread the next forty minutes to a hour.

I'm about to mop you all over the floor. Have fun watching.  Smile 


Back to top Go down
Kvasir

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 754
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 31
Location : Gleichgewicht

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:18 pm

Douchbag wrote:
stargazer wrote:
LaughingMan wrote:


I'm going to make you a special project of mine.

How flattering.

Just remember to keep the homo-eroticism to a minimum. This is more than enough of it.


You're the one who brought it up buddy.  clown 

Watch the thread the next forty minutes to a hour.

I'm about to mop you all over the floor. Have fun watching.  Smile 



You mean your previous posts weren't enough of a chance to "destroy me?"

Douchbag, you are such a desperate frail little child. You sound like a kindergarten bully. You are so pathetic that i think watching is about all i will do at this point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:26 pm

Quote :
Asshat Mangina:Not grey, douchbag. There are those who can see the appearance and those that can look beyond it. Being stuck in one conclusion is being unable to overcome what you have learned.

I've seen better written riddles from Chinese fortune cookies.



Quote :
Douchbag, you are stuck in your teenage angst. You think sex is a mundane competitive game of "winner-loser". Where the modern cultural inversion of sexual dominance to you means only insolent behavior on the females part, instead of looking past that emotional jargon and realizing that female nature, and how modern memes influence it produces these behavioral aberrations your little mind witnesses.

Notice how he tries to play this sort of silly agism within a cultural metanarrative where he is desperately trying to argue from authority.

What he doesn't realize is that the sort of behaviors we're discussing have long drawn out historical parallels well established before the modern era.



Quote :
Douchbag, You apply the same delusional anarchic world destruction mentality to women. You want to simply destroy them, hoping that a new, more "submissive" woman will arise from your dystopian ethics.

If he bothered paying attention to history at all a harsh patriarchal environment creates the desired submissive woman.


Quote :
You are fucking naive.

Douchbag, vengeance is a symptom of resentment, it is a derivative of victimhood. To become vindictive is to utilize a subjugated thymos(spirit) by directing it against that which it feels it must avenge itself upon. The fact that you attempt to avenge your sorry sad pathetic sexually suppressed ego against women through aggressive and even violent means, no less, reveals that you feel women have victimized you. You are stuck in measuring yourself by the female's standard, you stupid fuck, not by any standard of "warrior" valor.

Douchbag, Revenge stems from first suffering a degradation, or in your case, a loss of pride. You are attempting to gain restitution for what you feel you have lost, what you have been victimized by.

Douchbag, vengeance is about getting even; about releasing libidinal energies upon the object of scorn. You wish to settle a score against women for treating you so cruelly. Feminine mockery is so powerful among feminized men these days.

You are one stupid douchbag.


He's trying to argue like one of the chosen anointed ones of society.

It's unbelievable and unheard of to him that people especially men who have lived their entire lives in oppression might just one day wake up and decide that enough is enough where they actually fight back against the very environment or authority that caused it all.

My best bet is this mother fucker has never truly felt suffering in his entire life where he is some molly coddled trust fund kid who has had everything handed to him which is why he is on this forum with delusions of grandeur envisioning himself as true aristocratic material.

Also note how he neglected every point that I've made in all my prior posts.

Conveniently ignored them all.  Typical.


Last edited by LaughingMan on Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:40 pm

Quote :
Asshat Mangina: Douchbag, they are called standards. Standards to contrast behavior. A douchbag, like you, can only see this as arrogance or misplaced superiority, because you think like a woman, you emote your rationalizations and come to dismissive conclusions based on feeling.

Still trying to argue from authority with a false sense of superiority.


Quote :
Douchbag, how spiteful. Hell hath no fury, like a woman's scorn.


Entirely tries to detract from my statement in how he was preaching tolerance and understanding like a good feminist.

Deflects at this point with insults and defamations.

Quote :
Stupid Douchbag, this is why i say you cannot look past the obvious. Who said anything about total harmony between man and woman?


This is interesting because he denies what he was trying to do all along.

He was talking about an understanding between men and women which implies a harmony.


Quote :
and where am i implying noble elitism?

He's trying to argue from authority pretending his own shit doesn't smell something of which all the sycophant aristocrats here do.



Quote :
You are so oblivious. I have to think it is a defective inherited gene at this point.

Still trying to argue from a false sense of superiority at this point.



Quote :
Douchbag, I'm talking about the intellectual responsibility of Man to resist becoming a product of his environment and instead to understand it. You want only to destroy it with your teenage Tyler Durden logic, or you want to simply submit to it by acting on the impulses it stimulates.

Believes that human beings can elevate themselves beyond their natural environment.

His first mistake.  Typical bullshit transcendentalism or philosophical progressivism.

Still doesn't understand that human beings are another kind of animal where nature dominates our species and where our trying to dominate nature only creates disasters for ourselves.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 754
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 31
Location : Gleichgewicht

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:45 pm

You're doing fine. Keep it up.

The "Trust Fund kid" cliche was right on the money. Roll with that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:50 pm

Quote :
Asshat Mangina:
You mean your previous posts weren't enough of a chance to "destroy me?"

Douchbag, you are such a desperate frail little child. You sound like a kindergarten bully. You are so pathetic that i think watching is about all i will do at this point.

I'm just warming up.

Notice now how he is about to run away with his tail tucked between his legs.

I'm a school yard bully now.

Can't blame the guy.  He is getting slapped around like a red headed step child.

In the next couple of posts he is going to get slapped around like how a pimp slaps around his cocaine addicted hoes.

Quote :
You're doing fine. Keep it up.

Yes, I know that I am.  I will. Smile

Quote :
The "Trust Fund kid" cliche was right on the money. Roll with that...

His posts are getting shorter now.  Definitely going to cower out of the thread soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 754
Join date : 2013-01-09
Age : 31
Location : Gleichgewicht

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:02 pm

Douchbag wrote:


In the next couple of posts he is going to get slapped around like how a pimp slaps around his cocaine addicted hoes.

Your Whigger imagery is superior. How can i compete against this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:04 pm

Quote :
Asshat Mangina: Douchbag, Another oblivious dismissing emotional response. You have no reading comprehension, sometimes i don't even think you read anything at all. You simply project those same simplistic notions, over and over.

Deflecting with his false sense of superiority once again and ignoring as usual everything I've said.


Quote :
Little emotional Douchbag, you simply cannot fathom how a man who respects and idealizes his own ego, can go without harboring a hatred for women in this age. I don't give into conditioned emotions constructed by modern memetics. I am more stoic than that, more brooding, this gives me the ability to see past my own feelings and into reason.

Trying to show me the errors of my ways for my insensitivity towards women.

Speaking like a true feminist once again. 

Doesn't realize that I am immune to all the bullshit little pussy whipped bitches like him possesses mentally.

Now he's supposedly a stoic above the fray of it all.

Reading all of this we're all supposed to be impressed or something....



Quote :
Douchbag, once again injecting your vituperative vitriol where your reason fails you. You are all emotion, blind faith and feminine vindictiveness.

Now he's a shining beacon of reason where I'm supposedly just one of the unwashed masses that can't understand his awesome insights.

Pretty hilarious tirade of his.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:15 pm

Quote :
Asshat Mangina: Your Whigger imagery is superior. How can i compete against this?

Using words like "Wigger" without really knowing anything at all about my personal life or identity off the internet.  He's getting pretty desperate at this point.

His debate strategies and tactics becoming significantly weaker now.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:39 pm

Quote :
Asshat Mangina: I pay attention and detect as many details as I can.

He pays attention to details. Wow.....


Quote :
I give my attention even to someone as degenerate as you.

His graciousness is rewarding us with his presence.  We should feel so privileged....

Quote :
Although, admittedly, I stopped reading your bullshit seriously, after post 400-and-something. I can only tolerate reading the same redundant vapid drivel for so long before I realize its just not worth paying attention to anymore or taking seriously. I’m surprised I even tolerated it up to that many posts, but I’m a patient man.


My writing is supposedly irrelevant, pointless, and full of idiocy yet here he is devoting all of his time to me.

Quote :
That quote I provided comes from a mind exceedingly wiser than yours, and who was able to deduce patterns about human sexuality that you wouldn’t even begin to grasp in your sad indoctrinated little brain.


Pointing to one of his idol writers trying to convince me that his viewpoint is the only valid one out there where I should repent for my blasphemy.

Trying to create the perception that there is a higher authority out there concerning mental perception on things.

Quote :
The quote is seemingly and initially striking in its simplicity, but if one has the ability to THINK about it, which you don’t, one would understand that it touches upon many varying aspects of Man’s biological and psychical fluctuations in relation to his own sexual prowess and its own lacking; its own need.


In the convincing stage.  What he really doesn't know is that I grow bored with this post.

Not only is it vague but it is also entirely dry. Stale even.


Quote :
You are an infant. Your intelligence extends as far as the hormonally inebriated, and adolescent aggressive logic, compensating for a lack of mental dexterity. It’s about intellectual balance, flexibility and you have none of it.


Deflecting with the false sense of superiority again.

This is like a psychological response of his when insecurity arises.

Psychological knee jerk reaction.

Quote :
You spout the same “Fuck them skanks boys! Bros before hoes!”, modern, nigger/whigger bullshit.

Defamations without substance.

Doesn't like my cursing.  Wants me to tone my language down like a church choir boy.

Showing his prudish side.  Definitely a trust fund kid.


Quote :
Douchbag, what does your Nordic ancestry amount to if you think like a nigger or a common modern? THAT is the real and timeless decisive difference between races.

Trying to bring race into the discussion as he desperately tries to latch himself onto an exterior force outside of himself so that he can play the role of authority himself.

Doesn't understand that I view race and culture with contempt now.

I simply don't care about any of it.


Quote :
Ever hear of the radio talk show host Tom Leykis? You’d love him, hell, he should be your father figure, in fact, he is actually even addressed as “Father” by his male fans. He is a master of appealing to the feminized, disgruntled male, by harnessing their sexual frustrations in his narcissistic rhetoric, and then advising using it for hedonistic ends, such as the “hit-it-and-quit-it” man whoring lifestyle. But at least he always remembers to advocate usage of contraceptives, which gives him that ‘respectable’ touch.


He's really trying to deflect out of the original conversation altogether by interjecting the thread with hyped up pop culture. He's bringing up a radio talk show host.

Now things are just getting sad here.

The rest of his posts are him deflecting from the original post and subject of this thread going into insults with his once again false sense of superiority.

This guy really thinks of the world concerning himself.



Quote :
So full of sexual frustrations, and insecure projections and pathetic debasing countermeasures of sexual validation. This is a mind that has no awareness of what it is saying and no ability to think about what it is saying, which is why it reveals itself so easily; it gives into the first impulsive thought that enters its head.

Views one being honest with himself and the world as something that is decadent or disgusting.

He's like most modern people out there who's entire mental perception requires huge amounts of deception and subterfuge just to exist.

They can never speak plainly.  They can never describe anything plainly.

They always have to go into long posts and drawn out details to baffle the other person with bullshit.

Quote :
Any man who thinks taking douchbag advice like this to assert his authority over female sexuality, is not only reinforcing the biases of feminism, but he has hit rock bottom of his own nature. Any man who thinks its noble, to make a retard out of himself in the form of a public spectacle, or that accosting a woman with blatant sexual solicitation has truly actualized the highest ideal of modern mythological heroism.

The Greeks had Apollo and Athena, the Romans had Jupiter and Venus.

Americans have the Douchbag.

Tries to regal me with notions of heroism and nobility not understanding that I view both concepts as inherently fake or pretentious.  I piss all over his perceptions of what he views as being noble.
Back to top Go down
There Will Be Blood

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-09-08
Location : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:56 pm

I mean yeah, respond to the points Stargazer. To claim aboveness would be wrong because you interjected to begin with. Only quit when they start begging you to.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:58 pm

There Will Be Blood wrote:
I mean yeah, respond to the points Stargazer. To claim aboveness would be wrong because you interjected to begin with. Only quit when they start begging you to.


Stargazer can't see you now.  He's too busy putting a new pair of shorts on after soiling the older ones.  I think he pissed down his pant leg also.  Poor fella.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:17 pm

When spitting in a woman's face or splashing alcohol all over it make sure you leave the bar immediately afterwards before all the manginas gang up on you trying to play the part of heroes.  They're all hoping that by coming to the woman's rescue that she'll suck their dick later on that night.  

Manginas like looking at themselves as heroes for some greater cause even when it is their own and like to delude themselves that they're noble.

Manginas almost always never fight by themselves and will always enter conflict as a group.

The bitch will try to call the coppers on you also.

Make sure that when you facilitate those particular actions in question that there are no cameras around that could otherwise be used against you later on by the authorities.

The he said she said bullshit doesn't usually fly in the courts and most of the people won't pursue it as court fees cost too much anyways. If however you're taken to court with video recordings they'll charge you with assault even though the actions taken in question were petty.  The court system will always take the position of the female 95% of the time.
Back to top Go down
Divergense



Gender : Male Posts : 219
Join date : 2014-06-22
Location : Stasis

PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:51 pm

Plenty of societies out there subjugated women, some of our favorites, like the Greeks, and to a lesser extent, the Romans. Then there are Arabs.. Some of our favorite philosophers, like Schopenhauer and Nietzsche, yes, even the one who made the topic of resentment one of his central focuses. Rather than dismissing Joker as just another wigger, maybe we should listen a little more to his side of the story. Maybe women aren't his problem after all, maybe it's what women have become, and what politicians and men, have allowed them to become.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:53 pm

Divergense wrote:
Plenty of societies out there subjugated women, some of our favorites, like the Greeks, and to a lesser extent, the Romans. Then there are Arabs.. Some of our favorite philosophers, like Schopenhauer and Nietzsche, yes, even the one who made the topic of resentment one of his central focuses. Rather than dismissing Joker as just another wigger, maybe we should listen a little more to what he has to say. Maybe women aren't his problem after all, maybe it's what they've become.

Nietzsche was quite the brothel visitor I've heard.

[That's how he caught the syphilis that drove him mad.]

My best bet is that it was a traveling French whore.

They were notorious for carrying syphilis back then.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:58 pm

Divergense wrote:
Plenty of societies out there subjugated women, some of our favorites, like the Greeks, and to a lesser extent, the Romans. Then there are Arabs.. Some of our favorite philosophers, like Schopenhauer and Nietzsche, yes, even the one who made the topic of resentment one of his central focuses. Rather than dismissing Joker as just another wigger, maybe we should listen a little more to his side of the story. Maybe women aren't his problem after all, maybe it's what women have become, and what politicians and men, have allowed them to become.

I concur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sex, Money, And Civilization

Back to top Go down
 
Sex, Money, And Civilization
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Retention Money on Revised IRR
» Detection Probability of Terrestrial Radio Signals by a Hostile Super-civilization (LOL)
» God Gives Me Money...
» retention money
» pregnant dream interpretation within a dream and buses and no money

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: