Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Random Questions Box

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:46 am

Divergense wrote:
Erik wrote:
Question of the day:

If you were somehow forced to choose between saving the life of your beloved dog, or the child of another ( a cute little girl - blue eyes and blonde hair ), which would you save?

I asked a similar question not too long ago, but no tricks this time.
If it was a cute little girl, I'd save the girl.



If it was an ugly little boy, I'd save my dog.



Now, what if it was an ugly little girl, or a cute little boy versus your dog?

Good choice.

If it was an ugly little girl ( esp. a non-caucasion one ), I would let her die and save my dog.

A semi-relevant video clip:

Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 937
Join date : 2013-01-04
Location : MA

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:33 pm

Hrodebert wrote:
perpetualburn wrote:
Bit of a time waster, but what's everyone's star sign?

I'm a Scorpio... although my birthday in October seems to be on the cusp of Libra/Scorpio

What's the apprehension of disclosing one's birth date on here? What kind of security risk could it possibly pose?

Are you being sarcastic? I guess some people might be understandably cautious. So few people that actually post here, I was just curious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:42 pm

Question of the day:

What are your thoughts on this Michael Brown shooting?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:21 pm

Erik wrote:
Question of the day:

What are your thoughts on this Michael Brown shooting?

Another nigger rightfully dead. Nothing to be preoccupied with or lose sleep over.
Back to top Go down
Divergense



Gender : Male Posts : 219
Join date : 2014-06-22
Location : Stasis

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:38 pm

I heard a little about that.

It's just something the media uses against whites, for the media is owned and controlled by Jews, and they won't be happy till they've destroyed western civilization, and the race that produced it.
Their agenda is to promote a clandestine Fascism/Nazism (Zionism) masquerading as liberalism at home, while promoting diametrically opposing ideologies abroad, because they, and their useful idiots (blacks, Hispanics and so on), aren't "humanitarians", mainly, they're hypocrites, who want to do to us, what we supposedly did to them, a 1000 fold, they ignore the "good" we've done, and turn their attention solely to the "bad", and it's working for Jews are cleverer than us, but also more effete and less industrious, so they have no choice, or at least they think they have to resort to such tactics in order to survive, but we've been good hosts to them, too good, and what happened in Nazi Germany was merely retribution, because they were pulling the same crap back then, even in Greece and Rome, and even in Babylon and Egypt, as they are now.
There was no 6 million, more like 60 000, and they died of starvation and some executions here and there.
There were no gas chambers.
I think the Jews have overstayed their welcome, it's time for another exodus.

When black men gang rape white woman, does the media cover it?
Hell no!

Race exists when they want it to, like when they want a handout, and it doesn't when they want don't want it to, like if whites want to assemble.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:44 am

Divergense wrote:
I heard a little about that.

It's just something the media uses against whites, for the media is owned and controlled by Jews, and they won't be happy till they've destroyed western civilization, and the race that produced it.
Their agenda is to promote a clandestine Fascism/Nazism (Zionism) masquerading as liberalism at home, while promoting diametrically opposing ideologies abroad, because they, and their useful idiots (blacks, Hispanics and so on), aren't "humanitarians", mainly, they're hypocrites, who want to do to us, what we supposedly did to them, a 1000 fold, they ignore the "good" we've done, and turn their attention solely to the "bad", and it's working for Jews are cleverer than us, but also more effete and less industrious, so they have no choice, or at least they think they have to resort to such tactics in order to survive, but we've been good hosts to them, too good, and what happened in Nazi Germany was merely retribution, because they were pulling the same crap back then, even in Greece and Rome, and even in Babylon and Egypt, as they are now.
There was no 6 million, more like 60 000, and they died of starvation and some executions here and there.
There were no gas chambers.
I think the Jews have overstayed their welcome, it's time for another exodus.

When black men gang rape white woman, does the media cover it?
Hell no!

Race exists when they want it to, like when they want a handout, and it doesn't when they want don't want it to, like if whites want to assemble.

Yeah, that seems, patently, true to me - that this whole case is being stretched and molded by anti-White groups. I mean it seems like common sense that the kid must have did something to get killed; I'm sure the cop didn't just pull up out of nowhere and ice him for no logical reason. Maybe the cop could have tazed him instead, but regardless, people are trying to make this into a " White vs Black " thing. They ( the blacks ) are eternal victims like the Jews. It doesn't matter that the president is a negroid, or that slavery has been abolished, the " White man " is still oppressing the black man, in their minds. And always will be.


Last edited by Erik on Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Henry Quirk

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 327
Join date : 2014-06-03
Age : 54
Location : everywhere, doin' too much

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:25 am

"What are your thoughts on this Michael Brown shooting?"

Molehill inflated into a mountain by those lookin' to make a profit on the expressed/inflamed passions of idiots.

Not the first time, won't be the last.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divergense



Gender : Male Posts : 219
Join date : 2014-06-22
Location : Stasis

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:02 pm

Erik wrote:
Divergense wrote:
I heard a little about that.

It's just something the media uses against whites, for the media is owned and controlled by Jews, and they won't be happy till they've destroyed western civilization, and the race that produced it.
Their agenda is to promote a clandestine Fascism/Nazism (Zionism) masquerading as liberalism at home, while promoting diametrically opposing ideologies abroad, because they, and their useful idiots (blacks, Hispanics and so on), aren't "humanitarians", mainly, they're hypocrites, who want to do to us, what we supposedly did to them, a 1000 fold, they ignore the "good" we've done, and turn their attention solely to the "bad", and it's working for Jews are cleverer than us, but also more effete and less industrious, so they have no choice, or at least they think they have to resort to such tactics in order to survive, but we've been good hosts to them, too good, and what happened in Nazi Germany was merely retribution, because they were pulling the same crap back then, even in Greece and Rome, and even in Babylon and Egypt, as they are now.
There was no 6 million, more like 60 000, and they died of starvation and some executions here and there.
There were no gas chambers.
I think the Jews have overstayed their welcome, it's time for another exodus.

When black men gang rape white woman, does the media cover it?
Hell no!

Race exists when they want it to, like when they want a handout, and it doesn't when they want don't want it to, like if whites want to assemble.

Yeah, that seems, patently, true to me - that this whole case is being stretched and molded by anti-White groups. I mean it seems like common sense that the kid must have did something to get killed; I'm sure the cop didn't just pull up out of nowhere and ice him for no logical reason. Maybe the cop could have tazed him instead, but regardless, people are trying to make this into a " White vs Black " thing. They ( the blacks ) are eternal victims like the Jews. It doesn't matter that the president is a negroid, or that slavery has been abolished, the " White man " is still oppressing the black man, in their minds. And always will be.
Remember the Trayvon Martin thing?
George Zimmerman wasn't even white, he was Hispanic.
He wasn't even a white Hispanic like yourself, he was a hybrid, a quarter black, a quarter Amerindian, and half white if my memory serves me.
Why was he portrayed as white?
Why was Martin portrayed as an innocent victim, when he was a thug?
Why does the American media do shit like this, over and over again?

Just as there's an economic and political communism, there's a racial and sexual communism.
Cultural Marxism is the expansion of communism into other domains, racism, sexism, psychosociology (Freud)...
From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.
White people have the ability, black people have the needs.
Just as capitalists must be condemned, when in many cases, they've done a lot of good for society and themselves, so too must white males be condemned, when in many cases, we've done a lot of good for society and ourselves.
The strong must be made to feel guilty, the role of the strong is to serve the weak, or else be destroyed, according to Marxism, rather than the other way around, as in fascism, or a free and mutually beneficial relationship be developed between them, as in capitalism.
The country is owned and controlled by Jews, for Jews and their useful idiots.

They're hypocrites, because Israel's stance on race couldn't be anymore different than the stance they want Europeans to take on race.
They want us to open the floodgates and accommodate hoards of Hispanics, meanwhile in Israel, you can only become an Israeli citizen if you're Jewish, and by Jewish, they mean race, not religion.
In Israel, it's practically illegal for Jews to marry gentiles.
In Israel, Palestinians are ethnically and racially cleansed on a daily basis.
Such is how the Jew has survived for millennia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divergense



Gender : Male Posts : 219
Join date : 2014-06-22
Location : Stasis

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:11 pm

Blacks rape and murder something like 10 times more white people than white people rape and murder blacks. Again, where's the media? The media is biased against white males, especially if they're conservative.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:44 am

Satyr wrote:
Erik wrote:
How would you guys welcome a Black person that was interested in KTS philosophy? Would he even be welcome here?
That you would ask this question tells me you've understood very little.

Actually, one of my most devout subscribers on YouTube was a Mr.Greene who was black.
There's a guy on Facebook who is a Jamaican mix, and he enjoys HH.

Lucysnow on sciforums is black
She came to my wedding.

How tolerant, nondiscriminatory, of you, Satyr. Does it make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:16 am

What, the hell, happened to this place? It used to be a thriving metropolis, now it is as arid as the kalahari...

I guess that " Erik " kid, really, did lay down his wrath. Lil' fucker wasn't kidding...
Back to top Go down
Stuart-



Gender : Male Posts : 276
Join date : 2014-08-28
Location : -

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:29 am

The best way to compel oneself towards near permanent mediocrity is to put up an unsurpassable barrier towards excellence. An emotional barrier works well. One sets up this barrier by actions of sheer inferiority, while placing his ego behind them. One confines his ego to those walls by defining himself by the actions they represent. He nearly ensures his mediocrity by ensuring that he can't surpass the barrier without destroying his ego.

If he decides against mediocrity, and if the walls are not yet sufficiently built, he needs to take a sledge hammer to them or risk much by attempting to scale them. If they are sufficiently built, then he must leave his ego behind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henry Quirk

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 327
Join date : 2014-06-03
Age : 54
Location : everywhere, doin' too much

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:37 am

"I guess that " Erik " kid, really, did lay down his wrath."

Nope...he was just a blip...barely noticed.

This place has just gone fallow, the requisite for future fertility.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14466
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:45 am

A cycle runs its coarse...fall comes, a time to hibernate, perhaps to collect and recollect.
One waits for the spring to be reborn.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Henry Quirk

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 327
Join date : 2014-06-03
Age : 54
Location : everywhere, doin' too much

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:57 am

Yep...folks forget about natural cycles...they tend toward (a promoted) 'always on'.

'Always on' never gives a body time to think or just friggin' rest.

Gotta take a break now and again or you die (quicker).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 14466
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:00 am

Shallowness is always on.
It comes from a surface place where energies can be released.

Depth must accumulate, digest, gestate, before something is born.

Shallow breathing is hyperventilating, a state of dizziness....deep breathing is slow but invigorating.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Henry Quirk

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 327
Join date : 2014-06-03
Age : 54
Location : everywhere, doin' too much

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:54 am

Yep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:51 pm

Satyr wrote:
Shallowness is always on.
It comes from a surface place where energies can be released.

Depth must accumulate, digest, gestate, before something is born.

Shallow breathing is hyperventilating, a state of dizziness....deep breathing is slow but invigorating.  

This follows suit with the concept behind "The Philosopher's Stone," which alludes to breathing, and the amount of typical breathes taken by the individual. Nicotine can off put this equilibrium, physiologically through vasoconstriction and thereby shortened breaths, and as you said, so can shallow, uncontrolled breathing.
This respiration process extends to the macrocosm, for instance, with CO2 as a byproduct, influencing flora, and being used as precursor, gaseous reactant, for photosynthesis, with O2 as byproduct.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:17 pm

Satyr wrote:
Shallowness is always on.
It comes from a surface place where energies can be released.

Depth must accumulate, digest, gestate, before something is born.

Shallow breathing is hyperventilating, a state of dizziness....deep breathing is slow but invigorating.

Too bad you can't get Lyssa to do deep breathing, if you know what I mean. Nothing but....shallow....breathing, among other things.

Edit: Satyr is too much of an effeminate lil' bitch-faggot to respond back; he knows what I am capable of.

How do you like your new leash, bitch-boy?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:31 pm

Hey, Erik is back under a new moniker.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:38 pm

Hrodebert wrote:
Hey, Erik is back under a new moniker.

Yes, it is I. I thought I should come by and let Satyr know just how much of a pansy-ass Jew he, truly, is. You should have seen the ridiculous shit he wrote on Youtube about how I'm immoral for being a " cyber-bully" and so on. Ha! And not to mention the shit that was stated in the complaint about the videos. " Erik is engaging in predatory behavior ". Like I said, he is and remains a Jew.

If I get banned from here again, I will plaster Satyr's information all over the place on ILP via PM.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:51 pm

Azazel wrote:
Hrodebert wrote:
Hey, Erik is back under a new moniker.

Yes, it is I. I thought I should come by and let Satyr know just how much of a pansy-ass Jew he, truly, is. You should have seen the ridiculous shit he wrote on Youtube about how I'm immoral for being a " cyber-bully" and so on. Ha! And not to mention the shit that was stated in the complaint about the videos. " Erik is engaging in predatory behavior ". Like I said, he is and remains a Jew.

If I get banned from here again, I will plaster Satyr's information all over the place on ILP via PM.

On your Youtube profile?
Back to top Go down
Henry Quirk

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 327
Join date : 2014-06-03
Age : 54
Location : everywhere, doin' too much

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:24 am

"I thought I should come by and let Satyr know just how much of a pansy-ass Jew he, truly, is."

Why is this important to you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henry Quirk

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 327
Join date : 2014-06-03
Age : 54
Location : everywhere, doin' too much

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:28 am

"I thought I should come by and let Satyr know just how much of a pansy-ass Jew he, truly, is."

Why is this important to you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:31 pm

Henry Quirk wrote:
"I guess that " Erik " kid, really, did lay down his wrath."

Nope...he was just a blip...barely noticed.

This place has just gone fallow, the requisite for future fertility.

Happens when the admins make all the interesting content private.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:32 pm

Satyr wrote:
A cycle runs its coarse...fall comes, a time to hibernate, perhaps to collect and recollect.
One waits for the spring to be reborn.  

Before hibernation comes harvest.
Back to top Go down
Henry Quirk

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 327
Join date : 2014-06-03
Age : 54
Location : everywhere, doin' too much

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:52 pm

I'm sure, if I read the forum more deeply, I'd find the answer to my question, but I'm time-pressed.

So: what the hell is 'stomach predation'?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:39 pm

I'd say read the OP in the "Surrender and sexual predation" thread, but Lyssa deleted the original OP and put other stuff there.
This forum is unreliable in terms of record keeping. You have a discussion, then you go back to it weeks later and find that the content has gone through some cleansing.

Anyway, the general concept can still be obtained on there.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:00 pm

There was a thread called "Hunting" as well, which seems to have gone poof.
Maybe this stuff is still available at the private forum, go look.
Back to top Go down
Anfang

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 2001
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 33
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:42 pm

Henry Quirk wrote:
So: what the hell is 'stomach predation'?

As far as I understand it, it's something like when sexual relating to others is reduced to hedonism. When the ideal is maximizing ones pleasure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henry Quirk

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 327
Join date : 2014-06-03
Age : 54
Location : everywhere, doin' too much

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:39 pm

"go look"

The private areas as chockablocked with dense threads as the public areas.

When a block of time opens for me, I'll dig.

##

"sexual relating to others...reduced to hedonism"

Sport fucking?

That’s the closest analog I can come up with.

An odd construct: stomach predation.

*shrug*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 2001
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 33
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:44 pm

Henry wrote:
Sport fucking?

That too but I think it's not only about the physical act but also all the 'courtship' surrounding it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henry Quirk

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 327
Join date : 2014-06-03
Age : 54
Location : everywhere, doin' too much

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:11 pm

I can see how even sport fucking can be ritualized, but I'm not gettin' (past) 'stomach predation'.

Sounds like sumthin' out of a Cronenberg flick.

Got images in my head of maws opening wide in tummies, or, of cannibals scopin' out bellies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 2001
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 33
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:59 pm

I think I don't really run the 'Apollonian way'. What I mean, is that my internal perspective, the angle I observe myself from, the one I identify with, is naturally more from the Dionysian side.

From that point of view, that movie 'eXistenZ' was kind of disturbing. It's somehow irrationally not 'whole'. Kind of similar to what I think about the underlying psychology of what I imagine 'stomach predation' to be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henry Quirk

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 327
Join date : 2014-06-03
Age : 54
Location : everywhere, doin' too much

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:31 am

Haven't seen it, but from what I've read it's typical Cronenberg phantasmagoria (distortion of, and betrayal by, the flesh; the real intermixing with the surreal, etc.).

I remember the first time I saw 'Videodrome' (and, later, 'Naked Lunch')...I had the same reaction that I have to some of David Lynch's work, that being 'this fella is fucked up (in a most entertaining way)'.

Cronenberg made one flick with, I think, Samantha Yeager (or Eggers, or some such) wherein a woman, under a novel kind of psychiatric care, as she divested herself of anxieties, gave birth to those anxieties as malformed and murderous homunculi.

'Stomach predation' (or, perhaps, 'womb [or, penis] predation') is mebbe akin to that...an attempt to infest the other with one's perceived failings by way of sex.

*shrug*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:15 pm

Except that is a gross misuse of the word hedonism, anfang, very common on this forum and elsewhere.
Do keep in mind that the objective of hedonism is eudaimonia.
Hedonism != decadence.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:21 pm

Henry Quirk wrote:

'Stomach predation' (or, perhaps, 'womb [or, penis] predation') is mebbe akin to that...an attempt to infest the other with one's perceived failings by way of sex.

*shrug*

I think the word "stomach" was used purposely with the intent to conjure the image of one consuming the other and then disposing of the waste.

Quote :
Haven't seen it, but from what I've read it's typical Cronenberg phantasmagoria (distortion of, and betrayal by, the flesh; the real intermixing with the surreal, etc.).

I remember the first time I saw 'Videodrome' (and, later, 'Naked Lunch')...I had the same reaction that I have to some of David Lynch's work, that being 'this fella is fucked up (in a most entertaining way)'.

Cronenberg made one flick with, I think, Samantha Yeager (or Eggers, or some such) wherein a woman, under a novel kind of psychiatric care, as she divested herself of anxieties, gave birth to those anxieties as malformed and murderous homunculi.

I want to be your bff now.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:24 pm

It's Samantha Eggar, The Brood (1979)

Back to top Go down
Henry Quirk

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 327
Join date : 2014-06-03
Age : 54
Location : everywhere, doin' too much

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:06 pm

"I think the word "stomach" was used purposely with the intent to conjure the image of one consuming the other and then disposing of the waste."

Makes sense.

#

"bff"

Best friends forever?

HA!

#

"Samantha Eggar, The Brood"

Yep, that's her and it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 2001
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 33
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:29 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Except that is a gross misuse of the word hedonism, anfang, very common on this forum and elsewhere.
Do keep in mind that the objective of hedonism is eudaimonia.
Hedonism != decadence.

Hedonism is an ideal; e.g. an animal can't be hedonistic.
Let that sink in.

The critical element of hedonism is not pleasures - no matter how animalistic they may be and also no matter how sophisticated and far sighted they may be - No, it's that it was made into an ideal.
That ideal being pleasure in itself (or use the word happiness, well being, good spirited(eudaimonia for the sophisti-catty).
It's a corrupting force.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Random Questions Box

Back to top Go down
 
Random Questions Box
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Random Questions Box
» 'Flies in winter' questions
» Questions about Atlantis and Lumuria
» Lacson questions police helicopter purchase
» Sometimes, a random act of kindness can mean so much!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: