Fixed and Value Ontology

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Fixed and Value Ontology Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:14 pm

Slaughtz wrote:
A recent comment I made simplified the concept of positive nihilism and negative nihilism the same way. Positive nihilism is the destruction of hierarchy by totalitarianism, negative nihilism is the sowing of chaos.

Most human male positive nihilisms involve some form of peace, or anti-aggression principle, because it seduces the feminine aspect of humanity. Things like the N.A.P. become their own sort of violent straight jacket, as we see with SJWs that redefine violence to be "micro-aggressions". Those most tolerant end up being the most weighed down and chained.

De Benoist's essay on Liberalism speaks of tha; you should def. read it.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Fixed and Value Ontology Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:16 pm

Fixed wrote:
The cancers, I.e. cancerform-Lyssa and cancerform-Stayr, find that life is just a joke. I have no doubt that they will finds their deaths the same way.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

However it is that I may die, Fixed, is not going to change some historical facts.

And I love the massive inversion btw.

Because, in fact, its Not I or US, that thinks life is a joke, or The Holocaust is a joke, but its your kind who Made an Industry of it that made of it a joke, something mundane….

I repeat again; Deaths have happened throughout history and so many wars,, but when one is singled out so Disproportionately with a conscious agenda, then History itself balances that disproportion by pointing out facts outside the box. To "bring it back into reasonable context" is not equal to thinking "life is a joke" , AS IF, ANYONE has a special status on suffering. They dont.
As If, putting "The" holocaust in context, is conveniently and automatically tantamount to belittling the Whole of Life itself!
What megalomania... 

If someone did claim a special status on suffering as their religious basis, as their promised deliverance, its not necessary the entire world must yield to the religious fancies of another. We call this Diversity.

If Ranking superior and inferior objectively between those who exploited an Industry off their own suffering, and those, like Japan, for instance, that suffered a whole nuclear disaster that has left horrible chemical mutations upto this generation, and yet, a whole culture of Discipline, even though it was pressured to dwindle into pacifist feminization,,, and thus IT IS POSSIBLE TO RANK OBJECTIVELY between peoples' attitudes in the face of life and death that distinguish them vertically - that is most assuredly not taking "life as a joke"… in fact the very opposite.

Own up to your ignorance, your cowardice, and moral tactics you use at anyone Affirming Standards in life, to shame them. Its that simple.

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Fixed and Value Ontology Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:04 pm

FC wrote:
"production of international racial unions"

With the error corrected:

"production of international family-unions"

Fixed is so pathetic, he will erase and hermaneutralize all phil. texts and records, just so he can have the pitiful warmth from the flattery of some meek Xt. like Capable self-hating his own heritage, and so must be pacified, racial identities are superficial.

How badly do you want it?

This kind of love?

And for this price?

Good for you.

Last edited by Lyssa on Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Fixed and Value Ontology Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:09 pm

FC wrote:
Its only asset was Clinton/Bush. Indeed it wont last longer, this is happening. Fracking, a friendly Russia, and all sort of new technologies have already assured energy independence.

But now that the fearful prospect of nuclear war has been lifted, I will simply proceed to write down inevitable consequences of religious politics, as all you have to do is read the books to trace where they've been walking and heading. Religion rules world politics, Ideology does at least and I dont really recognize the difference. Its the blindness people take on the be able to self-value in the chaos of flux that only a mineral/plant/animal, god or philosopher can survive by himself.

The religions have been the real human flesh of splitting from self-valuing in history of the incomplete daemonic mind. The Overman would technically be the resolution of Judaism into a Hellenic freedom. The Greeks were free of privilege, the Jews were bound by privilege - the Jews do the bitter work of preparing the world for a greek standard.

We cant overstate the importance of reality. Jesus was a Jew born in a Greek world.
The metaphor of him being a son of Zeus is apt, even striking. For a change, Zeus fucked a Jewess.
Hera was really quite pissed this time.

Hera, that is the queen of the free world - an beautiful angry wife. But that is an attainment that the subconscious of Humanity is about to recognize as an arrow and aim, as the instincts of division, which secure freedom from responsibility/self-valuing/consistency, to ontic goldstandard, as the greatest high tide of religion now begins to wane, its waters turn back towards their source, the bitter sea of faith, the strong heart.

FC wrote:
The Torah is the axis of world politics. Its fulfillment, the rebuilding of the temple, will be the creation of world peace.
I assure you.
All that needs to be done is a formalization of the Mosque as integral to the Temple. Its already architectonically arranged.

But I appreciate I am a total renegade in this, plus with Jewish heritage/Messiah complex ("All jewish boys have a messiah complex" - Ischa Meijer)

Nevermind jews taking on the mantle of representing the greek standard,,, how do you do that when you have no concept of Standards, let alone to speak of THE greek standard…

And then to speak of GREEK…

Fixed's christ-valuing in other words says, Wank Thyself!!
That's His standard.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Fixed and Value Ontology Tue Nov 15, 2016 4:11 pm

When you can't RANK,

Fixed's standard is,

Wank!

Better than looking just

Blank…

Put anything there when christ-valuing is the policy...

What does it matter in the absence of standards.

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Fixed and Value Ontology Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:12 pm

Nietzsche wrote:
"Artificial strengthening: whether by stimulating chemicals or by stimulating errors ("delusions"):

e.g., the feeling of security such as a Christian possesses; he feels strong in being able to trust, to be patient and composed: he owes this artificial strength to the illusion of being protected by a god;

e.g., the feeling of superiority: as when the caliph of Morocco is allowed to see only globes upon which his three united kingdoms occupy four-fifths of the surface;

e.g., the feeling of uniqueness: as when the European imagines that the march of culture takes place in Europe, and when he seems to himself to be a kind of abridged world process; or when the Christian makes all existence in general revolve around the salvation of man."

-It is a question of where one feels the pressure, the constraint: according to where this is, a different feeling of being stronger will be produced. A philosopher, e.g., feels in the midst of the coolest, most transmontane abstraction acrobatics like a fish in water, while colors and tones oppress him; to say nothing of the dim desires-that which others call "the ideal."" [WTP, 917]

Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr

PostSubject: Re: Fixed and Value Ontology Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:31 pm

To hazard,

The (theo-)logic of 'self'-valuing is such that, had Trump lost, this same Fixed, would have immediately christ-valued his way into praising Hillary for dignifying Blacks, and the Black Church, her pro-LGBT, mexican drug-cartels, and black cRap music and the ghettoing of culture. His only reason to support Trump was the alliance with Russia [his ancestral ties] and its Xt. Orth. against islam.
Because everyone knows the 'anti-capitalism' of the left is just an eye-wash, in name only, and who cares of the anti-white/male rhetoric, when her drive for Spinozaic co-operative Humanity would have then appeared attractive.

When the reasonable standard is only a conatal preservation, to be able to digest anything, everything as valuable is a self-immaterial nihilism.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixed and Value Ontology Today at 10:04 pm

Back to top Go down

Fixed and Value Ontology
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6