Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Broken Heart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Broken Heart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 1:12 pm

Impulso Oscuro wrote:
LaughingMan wrote:
Females don't need to orchestrate violence, war, or killings. That's what the men are there for.

Females dont want to orchestrate violence, war, or killings...and thats why they're so dangerous.

You have to understand, this is typical MRA doctrine.
Male-on-Male competition over females is a female's fault...mainly because the female will not choose them, without allowing them to compete for her first.

And, of course, in evolutionary terms, a female bears the higher risks in the procreative game.
Not in sheltering Modern environments, where everything is reversed, as it always is with nihilism, but in nature.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Divergense

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 1:16 pm

Impulso Oscuro wrote:
What are most of us made of?
49% female and 51% male DNA
When a society represents this balance of in the form of masculinity and femininity it is at its most harmonious.

Society is not as anti-male as much as existence is anti-life, to live is to decay and die.

Æon wrote:
You've demonstrated a few things already. By becoming a "protector" of society, as you say, you first imply that females cannot protect themselves. I say they can, especially after the invention of weapons and arms. After swords and spears, humans pretty much dominated all other species. So females didn't need males to protect them, after weapons. Firearms and guns is just overkill. A female can protect herself with a gun.

Females dont need guns, they have their bodies.

I will agree that warfare has become more disconnected, indirect, feminized but the conviction to kill (at least in the immediate) is something females do not yet have.

Ha!

Are you kidding?

Females kill all and maim all the time, and they do so out of hate/sadism.

These little ladies would beg to differ -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Divergense on Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 1:16 pm

Impulso Oscuro wrote:
LaughingMan wrote:
Females don't need to orchestrate violence, war, or killings.  That's what the men are there for.

Females dont want to orchestrate violence, war, or killings...and thats why they're so dangerous.

Females are fickle creatures.  They say one thing and do the direct opposite.

When I address women I just look at them as adults possessing the mental capacity of children with tits that have the attention span of flies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 1:19 pm

Divergense wrote:
Impulso Oscuro wrote:
What are most of us made of?
49% female and 51% male DNA
When a society represents this balance of in the form of masculinity and femininity it is at its most harmonious.

Society is not as anti-male as much as existence is anti-life, to live is to decay and die.

Æon wrote:
You've demonstrated a few things already. By becoming a "protector" of society, as you say, you first imply that females cannot protect themselves. I say they can, especially after the invention of weapons and arms. After swords and spears, humans pretty much dominated all other species. So females didn't need males to protect them, after weapons. Firearms and guns is just overkill. A female can protect herself with a gun.

Females dont need guns, they have their bodies.

I will agree that warfare has become more disconnected, indirect, feminized but the conviction to kill (at least in the immediate) is something females do not yet have.

Ha!

Are you kidding?

Nice.  clown 

My kind of ladies. I like crazy psychotic women. They're great in the sack. 

Well, except that photo in the middle.  She looks likes she has grazed in the fields too long with all that added girth of hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 1:25 pm

Satyr wrote:
Impulso Oscuro wrote:
LaughingMan wrote:
Females don't need to orchestrate violence, war, or killings. That's what the men are there for.

Male-on-Male competition over females is a female's fault...mainly because the female will not choose them, without allowing them to compete for her first.

And, of course, in evolutionary terms, a female bears the higher risks in the procreative game.
Not in sheltering Modern environments, where everything is reversed, as it always is with nihilism, but in nature.

Even in a existence of nature women are a bunch of spoiled bitches where the men go to hunt,war,procure, and are exposed to the elements.

Are women grateful?  Fuck no!

I suppose you're going to cart out chivalry in this thread now........
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 2:18 pm

Hos before bros..........

Satyr is obligated to protect his pet pussy Liessa, white knight style, as he is accustomed to do. Liessa is an interesting twat. I wondered if she is Echo at one point, she denied it. But she sure as fuck copy pastes, echoing other thinkers, intellectuals, and philosophy works which are not her own, delivering her thoughts to her superiors like a good little errand girl. This dumb twat has the gall and nerve to attack my intellectual integrity, while she herself is truly the retard, who cannot author her own thread, nor has her own voice, but uses the voices of other men to speak for her.

Girls use favoritism to employ social power. Girls favor their best white knight, a protector, like Erik values and aspires to become. But girls also favor the black knight too, the rebel without a cause, the "dark and handsome" type, the suave sexy smooth talking male.

You see, here's the deal.......... whether the modern man, MRA, MGTOW, chooses white or black knight strategies for sex....both are still knights. This commonality defines them both into the same type, the same category.

Could you imagine males which are outside society completely? Males who are not knights at all, and do not aspire to become knights? Could you imagine a group of males who reject the service of society?

That requires the best type of imagination, and also a distinct distance or divorce from society.

An outcast, exile, or simply a vagabond would understand this naturally.

Most males are excluded from society forcefully, a rarer few willingly choose to leave society. Rarest is the type of male who society values above all others, but still does not buy into society.

Erik will understand this as "the male best fit to protect the whole of society".

A Gaurdian, as Plato wrote over 2000 years ago........ this is old news, already known to ancient philosophy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 2:34 pm

Knight? I prefer the term rogue thank you very much.

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 2:41 pm

Yes, rogue is similar to vagabond.

Most males are indoctrinated and educated to become white knights. A black knight is the "bad boy" who can hold women ransom, and treads the lines of the law, but still ultimately supports the society's status quo. Both knights are servants of the state.

Dependent males
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 2:50 pm

More your type:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

S.C.U.M.
- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

or

You think alike.

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 2:55 pm

Let's stay on topic, Satyr.

If you derail further then I'm going to have to report you and move you to the dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:20 pm

Æon wrote:
Let's stay on topic, Satyr.

If you derail further then I'm going to have to report you and move you to the dungeon.
Simple boy, above there's a post about how females maim and kill "all the time" and this thread, like all your threads, is about how vile women are...
it's really not difficult to stay on-topic in one of your threads, boy.
They are all about a central theme: I resent females for not being ideal, so that I can avoid male competition, which I cannot deal with.

S.C.U.M. was written by a female who had the same mind as yours...only for her men were inferior and disgusting.

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:34 pm

Satyr wrote:
More your type:

S.C.U.M.
- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

or

You think alike.

Laughing 

Yes, I'm already acquainted with the cute radical feminists like that running around everywhere.  Those bitches are funny.

Major difference with me by comparison is that I don't want to get rid of females persay but instead just want to reduce them to a subservient or subordinate level to men. Exactly right where they belong.

I also view women as disgusting, inferior, and abhorrent.

Must be that whole diametrical forces between men and women thing.

Wow, you dug that all the way back from the 80's.  Cool

Quote :
They are all about a central theme: I resent females for not being ideal, so that I can avoid male competition, which I cannot deal with.

There are ways around infighting or competition with other men concerning females.

[Checks the list of his rape kit]

Last edited by LaughingMan on Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:41 pm

LaughingMan wrote:

Laughing 
Keep using those girlish ways of yours, boy.
Then tell us what a "real man" you are.

"lol"?
Really?
Are you a teenage cunt?

LaughingMan wrote:
Yes, I'm already acquainted with the cute radical feminists like that running around everywhere.  Those bitches are funny.
Are they more funny, or less so, than you and the guy you spend every evening cuddling with....where nobody knows what is going on under the sheets?

LaughingMan wrote:
Major difference with me by comparison is that I don't want to get rid of females persay but instead just want to reduce them to a subservient or subordinate level to men. Exactly right where they belong.
So, the end of civilization will conveniently leave a few supermodels for a douche-bag to rape?
I say rape because at that point, when you are the last man on earth, they will not recognize you as one.

LaughingMan wrote:
Yeah, I actually think outside the dates of my birth and death.

The 80's would be what you would called "old-school," you dumb fuck.

How many hints must life give you before you look at yourself as what you are?

Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:44 pm

Who said anything about inferiority and disgust?

Superior/inferior need context, which you lack in this empty accusation of yours. Become specific, what are my claims regarding superiority and inferiority? Are females superior at giving birth to children? Yes, yes they are. There, I admitted that females are superior than males. This is what you want to hear, what you are after, yes?

Your implications are empty.

Females are lovely and gorgeous, disgusting? No that's just a straw man of yours, a projection of your own pscyhe?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:49 pm

Æon wrote:
Hos before bros..........
When the bros are bigger hos than the worse ho can be, I'll go for the female.  

Æon wrote:
Satyr is obligated to protect his pet pussy Liessa, white knight style, as he is accustomed to do.
Being that you are one dull fuck (I've heard you trying to "seduce" a female on the phone, you idiot), I decided to step in....because Lyssa is far too nice, and she cannot deal with a piece of turd, like you.
I know what you are.
I've smelled you for years.

In a few months, if you get the balls to post your "revolutionary work" we will discover your plagiarism...and where you went off on your own, the depths of your autistic failings.

Here you are repeating back to me everything you've picked-up, and misunderstood, in my posts, and you tell Lyssa she's "copy pasting"?
Really?
You?

And below your "broken heart" finds its source...

Æon wrote:
Liessa is an interesting twat.  I wondered if she is Echo at one point, she denied it.  
Were you hoping Lyssa was Echo, turd?
Did your heart skip a beat at the thought?
Are you still hoping it's her?

Because Satyr could only have seduced one female, right?
Do you wish to speak to her on the phone, invite her to your home, fertilize her ovum?

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:50 pm

Satyr wrote:
LaughingMan wrote:

Laughing 

"lol"?
Really?
Are you a teenage cunt?

LaughingMan wrote:
Are they more funny, or less so, than you and the guy you spend every evening cuddling with....where nobody knows what is going on under the sheets?

LaughingMan wrote:
So, the end of civilization will conveniently leave a few supermodels for a douche-bag to rape?
I say rape because at that point, when you are the last man on earth, they will not recognize you as one.

LaughingMan wrote:

Quote :

"lol"?
Really?
Are you a teenage cunt?

I'm just always laughing at the rest of the world's expense.  Don't you know that by now?

Calm down old goat. Take a Vicodin.

Since it annoys you so much I think I'll try to get in the habit of incorporating more of them in my posts. I'll do whatever I can to put a smile on your face.

Quote :

Homo erotic fantasies. Be careful Satyr.......  

You're starting to reveal yourself and your true colors.

Just looking out for you bro.....

Quote :

Somebody's daughters or wives will be surviving somewhere.

Quote :

You'd be surprised what a little bit of Stockholm Syndrome and physically beating a woman into complete submission can do Satyr.

Quote :

Yes, it certainly is old school alright.

Thanks for that tid bit of history however.

I like reading about unknown cryptic historical type stuff like that.

Quote :

Can you be more specific?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 3:59 pm

Are you ever, ever, going to say anything outside your wet-dream fantasies and gossip?
I know your butt-buddy things its "original content" and "philosophy" but for me its like reading a young boy's diary.

If you are now, at your age, at the point where beating a woman is the only action you will get, then just cut it off, boy.
Get rid of it...you are done.

I only hope that in your post-war Dystopian future, you are the only male left alive, or perhaps someone like Purple Dragon survives along with you, because if not, you will be back to living outside the tents, sweeping the camp from his leftovers, and washing it down, to get rid of last-night's orgy....where you were the designated torch lighter.

With your skin tone I hope its a Nuclear Winter scenario.

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 4:14 pm

Satyr wrote:
Are you ever, ever, going to say anything outside your wet-dream fantasies and gossip?
I know your butt-buddy things its "original content" and "philosophy" but for me its like reading a young boy's diary.

If you are now, at your age, at the point where beating a woman is the only action you will get, there, just cut it off, boy.
I only hope that in your post-war dystopia you are the only male, or perhaps someone like Purple Dragon survives along with you, because if not, you will be back to kissing his arse, sweeping the camp from his leftovers, and washing it down, to get rid of last-night's orgy....where you were the designated torch lighter.

With your skin tone I hope its a Nuclear Winter scenario.

Well, if it's a global nuclear winter scenario then we're all dead including yourself.

It would be the single greatest joke on humanity of them all.  It really would be quite hilarious.

Painfully and agonizingly hilarious actually.....

Quote :

Well, while we're being honest with each other here you sound an awful like a bitter old man fed up with the world who works as a hospital orderly.

A man who sees most of his years spent still enslaved and caught in the proverbial rat race who can only vent on the internet about his existential frustrations.

A self resigned man.

That must be frustrating Satyr.  I can certainly sympathize with you.

Would you like my sympathy?

Quote :
If you are now, at your age, at the point where beating a woman is the only action you will get, there, just cut it off, boy.

No, physically beating a woman into submission would be more fun.

Have you cut yours off yet?  Could that possibly explain some of your frustrations?

You know, they have plastic surgery for those sort of things.

Was that the motivation for writing the Feminization Of  Man?

Perhaps that was your secret aggression in being able to write all of that.

Quote :
I only hope that in your post-war dystopia you are the only male, or perhaps someone like Purple Dragon survives along with you, because if not, you will be back to kissing his arse, sweeping the camp from his leftovers, and washing it down, to get rid of last-night's orgy....where you were the designated torch lighter.

When all of this shit show gets ready to pop I am going to have lots of friends and allies with me. It really won't be all that hard.  Desperate people especially other fellow males will be everywhere and rampant.  Recruitment will be relatively easy.

A raping and plundering we shall go, hi-ho the derry-o, a raping and plundering we shall go.

Here were are, at the precipice of the destruction of civilization where I'm just as happy as you can be.

I'm overwhelmed with pure joy.

Last edited by LaughingMan on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:30 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 4:15 pm

Satyr you become a hypocrite when you chastize me and others here for derailing a thread, but then you go right ahead and do it yourself. How about exemplifying some leadership and obeying the rules you clamor to defend???

And you don't know much about me, Satyr. You never needed to. My curiosity and exploration surpasses yours by leagues and leagues. Of course I was, and am, obsessed about Echo. But so what? Is it a big deal for you? Of course there are other fish in the sea.

You're simply attempting to find a weak point with this "inferiority" and "disgust" claim. I enjoy females very much.
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 4:53 pm

Satyr wrote:

They never mention that this competition is over qualitative females, most of these manchildren could bag a nigress from Africa with their money alone.

I mentioned that a society is harmonious when it has the right masculine/feminine balance, what society in history do you believe came the closest to this apex? Sparta? I would think Sparta leaned on the more masculine side like 70%/30%.

The meek shall inherit the Earth, but the Noble shall take it.
Back to top Go down
Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:02 pm

Divergense wrote:

Ha!

Are you kidding?

They obviously are representative of the average female.

LaughingMan wrote:
Nice.

My kind of ladies. I like crazy psychotic women. They're great in the sack.

Well, except that photo in the middle. She looks likes she has grazed in the fields too long with all that added girth of hers.

Even in murder, the female's body is used as a tool.

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:03 pm

Boy, if you're going to take sides and insult, then do everybody here a favor and actually contribute something to the OP.

What does 33% male, 67% female, even mean? Nothing. You're speaking generalities, become specific and define context. What does it mean for a person to be 88.2% male? How do you measure gender? Is this some scientific calculation you've devised and only you are privy to?

Don't remain obtuse, expose your thoughts and become judged by all peers.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:04 pm

LaughingMan wrote:

Well, if it's a global nuclear winter scenario then we're all dead including yourself.

It would be the single greatest joke on humanity of them all.  It really would be quite hilarious.

Painfully and agonizingly hilarious actually.....
Ad the last laugh would be on you.

LaughingMan wrote:
Well, while we're being honest with each other here you sound an awful like a bitter old man fed up with the world who works as a hospital orderly.
You say those things as if they were bad things.
You are projecting yourself, boy.
Is flipping burgers better?
Don't worry, you'll never grow old...you are brain-dead.

Here's what's bitter about me....not being able to do, to people like you, what I really want to do.

LaughingMan wrote:
A man who sees most of his years spent still enslaved and caught in the proverbial rat race who can only vent on the internet about his existential frustrations.
HA!!!
You really have no clue about how I live, do ya?

Rat race?
I've not been in it for the past ten years, boy.
How do you think I can be on-line, so often?

LaughingMan wrote:
A self resigned man.

That must be frustrating Satyr.  I can certainly sympathize with you.
It's because your tiny imagination is letting your tiny mind show.
"Resigned"?
I'm content, boy.
So much so that I would not change a thing.
Do you know what that means?

LaughingMan wrote:
Would you like my sympathy?
I will value it as much as i do everything that comes from you.

LaughingMan wrote:
Have you cut yours off yet?  Could that possibly explain some of your frustrations?
Boy, you are going to have to do better than that.
Make a vid and post it on YouTube.
I want to hear you speak.

LaughingMan wrote:
When all of this shit show gets ready to pop I am going to have lots of friends and allies with me. It really won't be all that hard.  Desperate people especially other fellow males will be everywhere and rampant.  Recruitment will be relatively easy.
Have you found a director yet?
Who's going to play you?
Not many albino actors out there.

LaughingMan wrote:
A raping and plundering we shall go, hi-ho the derry-o, a raping and plundering we shall go.
Suonds exciting...and your're ass will be raped by who?
Purple Dragon?
Bros before hos...

To the question...
Old Orderly Goat wrote:
...the answer is NO.
And you want me to pay attention to you, without mocking and making fun of you?

It's another fantasy story.

Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:06 pm

Æon wrote:
Boy, if you're going to take sides and insult, then do everybody here a favor and actually contribute something to the OP.

What does 33% male, 67% female, even mean?  Nothing.  You're speaking generalities, become specific and define context.  What does it mean for a person to be 88.2% male?  How do you measure gender?  Is this some scientific calculation you've devised and only you are privy to?

Don't remain obtuse, expose your thoughts and become judged by all peers.
Sorry, boy....despite your imitations, and regurgitations, I will not chew the food for you, and spit it into your gullet.

You stay as you are, believing that your penis is enough to make you superior, and a "philosopher".

Impulso Oscuro

Impulso Oscuro

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:12 pm

LaughingMan wrote:

Even in a existence of nature women are a bunch of spoiled bitches where the men go to hunt,war,procure, and are exposed to the elements.

Are women grateful?  Fuck no!

I suppose you're going to cart out chivalry in this thread now........

They are grateful...just not to you.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:13 pm

You know what I love more than kicking mental cripples in the face?

When stupid turds, having been read because of the shit they post, find personal data, freely offered, and think this is the same as being exposed.
Next he'll tell me I have a son.

So, this retard, being exposed as a self-hating, simpleton, dreaming of the death of his own child, like a good christian, to save himself from a world he despises, thinks telling Satyr about his job and his age, is a "burn".
Having zero ability to analyze he settles for data repetition, using simple shit like aging, or work frustrations, as his "insight".

Like when that cunt repeated "old man" to me, exposing her own anxieties concerning her own aging - aging being, for a female like this man-child, a very grave concern.

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:31 pm

Quote :
Of course I was, and am, obsessed about Echo.

Pretend to be indifferent to the things you cannot have. 

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
Æon

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:35 pm

I admit difference and weakness, to some females. A few. So what?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:41 pm

Æon wrote:
I admit difference and weakness, to some females.  A few.  So what?
And the type of female you are attracted to exposes you.

Slight, demure, delicate....

No amazon warrior princess for you, boy....she would out-man you.

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 5:50 pm

Quote :
I admit difference and weakness, to some females. A few. So what?

Unsure as to how it would align with your ends. Do you make frequent causal estimates? Or just some kind of near-term gratifying basis?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Broken Heart - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken Heart
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: