Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess
 
HomePortalFAQMemberlistSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Broken Heart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15357
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:52 pm

With so much wit, I bet you are an entertainer.

Regardless, you are our entertainer....our in-house, clown.


_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 pm

Quote :
I've written an explanation as to what Hannibal represents, to help the less fortunate in their quest for self-destruction.

In other words, you don't have the balls or cojones to practice what you preach.


Last edited by LaughingMan on Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:58 pm

Satyr wrote:
With so much wit, I bet you are an entertainer.

Regardless, you are our entertainer....our in-house, clown.


I do live to entertain myself and others.

As the in house clown of KTS I am very honored to serve my role well.  clown

Here's my calling card.

Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
avatar

Gender : Male Pisces Posts : 15357
Join date : 2009-08-24
Age : 51
Location : Flux

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:03 pm

Little boy, did you understand anything?
Read

I'll be waiting for you to show us your cojones...
But now you bore me, as you always do, with you chit-chatttering, about nothing.  

I've written an explanation as to what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] represents, to help the less fortunate in their quest for self-annihilation.

Lyssa posted something for above average members [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I would not bother with that, if I were you, it's way over your head.
You are more angry-metal, teenage banter, and cartoon characters.
The best pet we've had in a while....The Dragon went all quiet on us, but now, with you around, he's retuning to his old self.
We now have two pets.

_________________
γνῶθι σεαυτόν
μηδέν άγαν


Last edited by Satyr on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://satyr.canadian-forum.com/
There Will Be Blood

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-09-08
Location : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:05 pm

Quote :
In other words, you don't have the balls or cojones to practice what you preach.

No one with an IQ above 100 would ever declare a future crime on the internet. So..... Keep an eye out!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
reasonvemotion

avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 587
Join date : 2013-01-09
Location : The Female Spirit

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:03 pm

Big Girl's Blouse wrote:

Quote :
The remarkable thing about Echo was her ability to create philosophy threads, participate with vigor, and even debate many points. That demonstrated spirit. However I eventually learned that she was mostly repeating Detrop's ideas.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing That doesn't change the fact though. She had something akin, similar to, a philosophical spirit.

That's remarkable enough in its own right, compared to other females around these forums.
 Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing 

Echo wrote:
Quote :

Turns out I'm the only girl on this forum....just like it's always been aside from Mary Shelley.

I'm not writing this because I'm 'jealous', I'm writing because I know more than you do about this new character you've become attracted to. (referring to Lyssa)

Satyr wrote:
Quote :

You mean reasonevmotion is also a guy?


Like........... allemotionnoreason.....? We're stuck with her? The distinction is apparent.

I fucking hope so!

I did invite your pseudo intellectual back here, but no show, I am afraid.

 Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
There Will Be Blood

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-09-08
Location : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:09 pm

Oh baby stop the self-abuse Goddammit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
There Will Be Blood

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-09-08
Location : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:16 pm

So what I gatherd Æon is that you indulge in the worst type of shot-termism. That would be delusional long-termism. Reach for the stars, go up in the ladder once in a while.           


Last edited by There Will Be Blood on Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:18 pm

There Will Be Blood wrote:
Quote :
In other words, you don't have the balls or cojones to practice what you preach.

No one with an IQ above 100 would ever declare a future crime on the internet. So..... Keep an eye out!

Uh-oh......

You better call the precrime government bureau on me then.
Back to top Go down
There Will Be Blood

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-09-08
Location : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:29 pm

No.... Cuss u'd seemingly never do anything. I say find your Bonnie and get going. (Love that Movie)

Are you really one for this kind of never ending mediocre life style. The brighest lights shine out the fastest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:20 pm

Neon wrote:
Hos before bros..........

Satyr is obligated to protect his pet pussy Liessa, white knight style, as he is accustomed to do.  Liessa is an interesting twat.  I wondered if she is Echo at one point, she denied it.  But she sure as fuck copy pastes, echoing other thinkers, intellectuals, and philosophy works which are not her own, delivering her thoughts to her superiors like a good little errand girl.  This dumb twat has the gall and nerve to attack my intellectual integrity, while she herself is truly the retard, who cannot author her own thread, nor has her own voice, but uses the voices of other men to speak for her.

Girls use favoritism to employ social power.  Girls favor their best white knight, a protector, like Erik values and aspires to become.  But girls also favor the black knight too, the rebel without a cause, the "dark and handsome" type, the suave sexy smooth talking male.


Neon, what's a twat like you bitching about me when you couldn't understand the relation of phil. as politics. As PD I know of your exploits, but tight there, as Neon, you showed me your level yet again.

Satyr thinks I am a nice person who is sparing you, but why would I slash someone who is sooooo weaak he cant understand basic concepts? You are an IDIOT Neon.

An IDIOT.

What's a twat like you bitching about echo being a slut and then confessing you cant get over her... what does that make you slut? Spitting in the bowl you eat is not good manners.

Getting off on the person you enjoy and then fowl-mouthing her is not what a Man does, Twat.

Worst, is you telling she was an echo of detrop's, then slut, what are you doing bitching about a girl instead of tearing dethrop? That's what a Male would do.

But you are a TWAT.

And one less intelligent than echo even.
She would have nothing to do with you, ever - that is her intelligence right there, to say the least.

Missing and praising a girl who used you makes YOU a TWAT.

YOU are an IDIOT.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1913
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:25 pm

Am I though? What if I was holding back, until now? Until I had nothing to lose?

Did you ever consider that my constant bad mouthing of Echo was how I dealt with, and responded to, her influence over me? What if....I was scared, of losing control, of becoming influenced by another? What if I feared losing self control? What if a woman can make a man weak?

What,
if?


What if hate is how we distance ourselves from those we love?

And finally, what if those we love, we do so, because they have power over us?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:33 pm

Æon wrote:
Am I though?  What if I was holding back, until now?  Until I had nothing to lose?

Did you ever consider that my constant bad mouthing of Echo was how I dealt with, and responded to, her influence over me?  What if....I was scared, of losing control, of becoming influenced by another?  What if I feared losing self control?  What if a woman can make a man weak?

What,
if?


What if hate is how we distance ourselves from those we love?

And finally, what if those we love, we do so, because they have power over us?



That's not how you overcome someone.

Hating and badmouthing someone only re-affirms and re-institutes the object of your fear and hate.

It has nothing to do with her.

If its your fear of losing control, understand your own limitations and strengths and cultivate yourself.
...unless of course you want to wallow being a victim, and simply enjoy being used and 'victimized'.

No one is responsible for your own mental weakness.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1913
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:36 pm

So what's your point?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:59 pm

Æon wrote:
So what's your point?

What I said - nobody else is responsible for your mental weakness.

Badmouthing her or anybody is not going to suddenly make you any the stronger or wiser.

If you trusted your senses, were in control of it, you wouldn't feel so 'victimized'.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1913
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:12 pm

I said nothing about "victimization". Your attempt to pity me always exposed to me what you are, who you are.

You could never psychoanalyze me, and you never will. Because you don't understand the source of your sympathy and pity. It is the source of your weakness, not your strength.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1913
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:17 pm

For the record,

What I wanted from SilentSoliloquy, what I still want, is not uncommon, to pull her messy greasy hair back, to suck on her neck, to rub sweaty bodies together, to fuck her....

Other than that, I don't know anymore. I've never really met a female who could engage philosophy as she could. At the very least, she started her own threads, engaged her own conversations. That was, and is, so rare. It is the rarest type of female.

1 female in a class of 99 engineers and physicists. Why is she there? What does this prove about the composition of this group? What does this prove and indicate about proper philosophy?


I feel no remorse, no regret, no victimization, no guilt, no shame, no conscience. My spirit is at peace, equilibrium, balance.

You stupid cunt. You know nothing about me. And I like that fact. I like that I can see you and you can't see me.

It gives me a little joy, which is difficult to do, since my emotions are heavily guarded.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 2125
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:16 pm

Bad-mouthing makes a male look weak under most circumstances. That's just how it is. If the goal for the bad mouth-er is to take revenge or to ostracize the female, in some way, then he will have to use more refined techniques, like baiting the female into a hysterical fit without raising the suspicions of third party observers.

Bad-mouthing done in an open and emotional manner strengthens the position of the one who is being bad-mouthed. What it does for the other is releasing built up frustrations which will only return even stronger because the position of the bad-mouther became weaker overall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
avatar

Gender : Female Posts : 9035
Join date : 2012-03-01
Location : The Cockpit

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:14 pm

Neon wrote:
I said nothing about "victimization".

Your attempt to pity me always exposed to me what you are, who you are.

You could never psychoanalyze me, and you never will. Because you don't understand the source of your sympathy and pity. It is the source of your weakness, not your strength.

Liar wrote:

Quote :
"Did you ever consider that my constant bad mouthing of Echo was how I dealt with, and responded to, her influence over me?  What if....I was scared, of losing control, of becoming influenced by another?  What if I feared losing self control?  What if a woman can make a man weak?"

Deal with it.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1913
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:47 pm

You need a lesson on victimization.

Who cares if I was weak for girl with a tasty twat? Does that make me a victim? No.

Try again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1913
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:49 pm

To sum up matters for others,

Lies-sa seems to be claiming that a male wanting to use his dick for what it's good for, fucking, is a "weakness" and he is "victim" to this desire.

This is not my definition, people.......it's hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1913
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:56 pm

So desires are weaknesses? Are needs also weaknesses? Is hunger a weakness, some sort of flaw?

Let's go down this road.....I want to see where this logic leads.

What then is not flawed, or relatively whole? All needs and desires are satiated. Then you are whole.

The problem with this is understanding what is the result of this wholesomeness. What is the product of satiation?


I can think of many answers, but can you???

Nope, didn't think so....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1913
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:57 pm

Is acting upon a desire, also a weakness, I wonder??

Or wouldn't it be weaker to have desires, but to never act on them??

Is cowardice the weakness, or is courage the weakness?


Let's see Lies-sa's brain at work. Let's see what her mind is truly made of..........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
There Will Be Blood

avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 852
Join date : 2013-09-08
Location : Taiwan

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:07 pm

Quote :
You need a lesson on victimization.  Who cares if I was weak for girl with a tasty twat? Does that make me a victim? No.  Try again.

Quote :
To sum up matters for others,  Lies-sa seems to be claiming that a male wanting to use his dick for what it's good for, fucking, is a "weakness" and he is "victim" to this desire.  This is not my definition, people.......it's hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1913
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:09 pm

I'm going to reconnect Lyssa's recent word spew and brain farting to the thread opening post....

Males are expendable, and rejected from society one way or another, at an early age or later in life. This is inevitable. And then, on top of this expulsion, Lyssa is making claims about victimization and weakness. Are males weak revolving around the need for independence and freedom, considering that males are disallowed and discouraged from becoming social dependents in the same way females are?

Furthermore, regarding the male sex drive, and how normally Lyssa would encourage virility as a strength, not a weakness, people here are then led to believe that wanting to fuck a pretty girl, is a weakness???

The claims don't add up.


But I can add them up another way.

What is "weak" to one is not necessarily "weak" to all others. Weakness and strength, and so victimization, are relative to principles and standards. Such standards are used to judge and measure other people, discrimination.

I wouldn't call this weakness nor victimization. That's a different matter. So this indicates to me that Lyssa has an agenda at play........an agenda I'm curious about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 2125
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:26 am

Aeon wrote:
Furthermore, regarding the male sex drive, and how normally Lyssa would encourage virility as a strength, not a weakness, people here are then led to believe that wanting to fuck a pretty girl, is a weakness???

Yep. It's a weakness.
But you see, if you had no weaknesses then you couldn't grow strength, couldn't overcome anything.
And no, with this, I'm not saying you should become a monk.

See virility as a driving force and also a weakness - something can grow to satisfy that drive. Or not.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1913
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:46 am

Then many people here are contradicting themselves to say virility is a strength, or something a male ought to be.

Ironic that many here who claim emasculated males are nihilistic, then propose this kind of logic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 2125
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:27 pm

You needing water is a weakness. You need it and can't go without it.
But it's also the source of your strength - drinking water is what keeps you alive.

Your needs are weaknesses in the sense that they need to be fulfilled to continue your life. In the case of females it's about biologically passing on something of you in form of a child.

Your needs expose you to the world, they force you to act - or die.

Your needs, when you manage to fulfill them enable you to be you, not only in the sense of staying alive but your needs are a core expression of your self. What you need is what you are about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1913
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:48 pm

Then you cannot claim that virility, as opposed to emasculation and feminization, is a strength.

So you and Lyssa are contradicting yourselves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 2125
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:55 pm

How does a strong horse look like?
How does a strong lion look like or a strong sheep for that matter?

Is the strong horse, the one which doesn't need anything?
What is strength for a man then?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1913
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:03 pm

Ask Lyssa.

In my opinion, male strength revolves around courage, composure, and confidence. I was "weak" to Echo in the sense that she disrupted my emotions and compromised my composure. No "victimization" was involved. That's another matter, a personal projection from Lyssa's psychology.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 2125
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:19 pm

Seems like you had fallen prey to the charms of Echo. Why?
Maybe you wanted to fall for her. To experience that.
Maybe you thought that by letting yourself fall for her that she'd catch you.
Maybe you did enjoy the fall.

The thing is that most women I know are not really in the catching business.
That's not how they relate to a male on an erotic level, in my estimation.
Maybe I'm very much off base with this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1913
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:13 pm

The main reason is because all my life I held onto the romantic notion that females are intelligent and smart, or could be so, and pretty at the same time. Now I see this is false. Almost no beautiful women are "smart" or "intelligent" even in a casually defined manner.

Intelligence arises through need. Beautiful females, pussies, provide a different purpose and function in life.

Females don't need to become intelligent. For males this is a different story. For females, intelligence is a choice. And it is a choice that almost none, or no females, make. Also fat and ugly females tend to emphasize intelligence due to this deficiency in their superficial appearance. So again it comes down to need.

And an ugly, yet intelligent female, is easy to spot. Because her need to too apparent, too readily viewed for that weakness that it is.

Strengths are compensations for weakness.

Lyssa would necessarily tie weakness with need, and claim that all needs are also all weaknesses, deficiencies in the organism.

I don't think that way. A need should not reflect a "weakness" as the term is commonly used.

Just because one man can lift 200lb, and another man cannot, the second man is weaker. He cannot lift the weight. That is not associated with the need to lift weight.

So need does not necessarily correlate to weakness. This is Lyssa's fallacy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 2125
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:10 pm

Aeon wrote:
The main reason is because all my life I held onto the romantic notion that females are intelligent and smart, or could be so, and pretty at the same time. Now I see this is false. Almost no beautiful women are "smart" or "intelligent" even in a casually defined manner.

So if I understand this, it's that the women you find attractive are not intelligent enough to realize what a great catch you are...
They don't appreciate your philosophical genius.

You know, maybe they are not intelligent enough. Good for you - use your superior intellect to catch the dumber ones. I mean, if it's about the greasy hair pulling action then being dumb shouldn't be the issue here.

What you are describing makes me think that you don't have romantic idea-l-s about them but about yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:34 pm

Æon wrote:
For the record,

What I wanted from SilentSoliloquy, what I still want, is not uncommon, to pull her messy greasy hair back, to suck on her neck, to rub sweaty bodies together, to fuck her....

Other than that, I don't know anymore.  I've never really met a female who could engage philosophy as she could.  At the very least, she started her own threads, engaged her own conversations.  That was, and is, so rare.  It is the rarest type of female.

1 female in a class of 99 engineers and physicists.  Why is she there?  What does this prove about the composition of this group?  What does this prove and indicate about proper philosophy?


I feel no remorse, no regret, no victimization, no guilt, no shame, no conscience.  My spirit is at peace, equilibrium, balance.

You stupid cunt.  You know nothing about me.  And I like that fact.  I like that I can see you and you can't see me.

It gives me a little joy, which is difficult to do, since my emotions are heavily guarded.

Back to top Go down
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1913
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:22 pm

Anfang wrote:
So if I understand this, it's that the women you find attractive are not intelligent enough to realize what a great catch you are...
They don't appreciate your philosophical genius.
I never made this about me. You just introduced this idea, now. It isn't about me. It was about her and her intelligence.

Nobody cares about a man's intelligence. Why would anybody? Females do not select for intelligence.



Anfang wrote:
You know, maybe they are not intelligent enough. Good for you - use your superior intellect to catch the dumber ones. I mean, if it's about the greasy hair pulling action then being dumb shouldn't be the issue here.
You're conflating different ideas of intelligence.

A female does not necessarily select for intelligence. Intelligence is a genetic parasitism. Intelligence is not necessary for life to exist. Intelligence is the artifice of life.



Anfang wrote:
What you are describing makes me think that you don't have romantic idea-l-s about them but about yourself.
I used to believe that females are something they are not.

I no longer believe this. Therefore much of my mentality has also changed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anfang

avatar

Gender : Male Virgo Posts : 2125
Join date : 2013-01-23
Age : 34
Location : CET

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:48 am

Aeon wrote:
I never made this about me. You just introduced this idea, now. It isn't about me. It was about her and her intelligence.

That implies that you rejected her because of her lack of intelligence.
Or did she reject you because of her lack of intelligence? No, you just denied that, above.

And after you rejected her you needed to hate her and bad mouth her to create distance; that would be a conclusion from this entry -

Quote :
Am I though? What if I was holding back, until now? Until I had nothing to lose?

Did you ever consider that my constant bad mouthing of Echo was how I dealt with, and responded to, her influence over me? What if....I was scared, of losing control, of becoming influenced by another? What if I feared losing self control? What if a woman can make a man weak?

What,
if?

What if hate is how we distance ourselves from those we love?

And finally, what if those we love, we do so, because they have power over us?

Or are your 'What If' statements just empty distractions? Then you haven't countered Lyssa's 'Idiot' allegations.

Did you reject her?
I think she rejected you. Otherwise we wouldn't be in your 'Broken Heart' thread.

So we return to - She rejected you.

You are answering my question,
"Why did you fall for Echo?"
with,
"The main reason is because all my life I held onto the romantic notion that females are intelligent and smart, or could be so, and pretty at the same time. Now I see this is false. Almost no beautiful women are "smart" or "intelligent" even in a casually defined manner."

So you are either just trying to avoid the question with this story about 'lack of intelligence of pretty women'. Or you are implying that the reason why it didn't work out, why she rejected you, was because of her lack of intelligence.
So she was too dumb. Too dumb for what?

Aeon wrote:
Nobody cares about a man's intelligence. Why would anybody? Females do not select for intelligence.

Too dumb to select for your intelligence.
In particular, not appreciating your philosophical capabilities.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1913
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:59 am

I don't know whether she's intelligent, and don't care to find the answer anymore.

I mainly want to fuck virgins, to be honest. And she isn't one. That doesn't mean I'd pass up an offer. Slutty girls have a lot of emotional baggage attached, which they carry along through life.

I will chase untapped pussy, and take risks for that. I won't necessarily take risks for used pussy. In fact maybe no risks whatsoever. Only virgins are worthy of taking actual, physical, real risks for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Æon
Wyrm
avatar

Gender : Male Posts : 1913
Join date : 2014-03-25
Location : Outside

PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:06 am

The last time I said hello to Echo, she did not respond.

Take it anyway you like it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Broken Heart

Back to top Go down
 
Broken Heart
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» String of pearls (a.k.a. ridge dissociation)
» a pair of broken wine glasses
» Need a prophetic word from the Lord...I'm in a broken situation
» Broken Jade Bangle got mended back...
» Birth Pains induces a Heavy Heart

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Know Thyself :: AGORA-
Jump to: