Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch Empty
PostSubject: Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:56 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:00 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:47 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 5:14 am

Yeah, I have the King Arthur movie already in my collection. It was well played.

Supposedly trying to draw a line of the King Arthur story to actual historical events.

I have a thing for Keira Knightley also.  clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 5:31 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch EmptySat Jul 18, 2015 9:49 am

Back to top Go down
Arditezza

Arditezza

PostSubject: Re: Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 1:26 pm

Has anyone seen 'Ex Machina'?

It's in your face modern philosophy is actually pretty impressive.

Well worth the viewing.

I'd be very curious to know what you all thought of it.

When your arguments are guided by your conclusions, you aren't doing philosophy, you are merely demonstrating your bias.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch EmptyMon Jul 20, 2015 6:37 pm

Arditezza wrote:

Well worth the viewing.

White knight meets black death.

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

Trixie Celūcilūnaletumoon

PostSubject: Re: Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 1:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Hrodeberto

Hrodeberto

PostSubject: Re: Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:51 am

perpetualburn wrote:
Arditezza wrote:

Well worth the viewing.

White knight meets black death.

White kight meets Modern woman or Absolute woman?

Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:02 pm

Both? Men often fall in love with their ideal of women without adjusting for a woman's physical behavior(for her biology). In 'Ex Machina' he falls in love with a robot woman who is physical representation of another man's ideal (her creator) ...so on no level does the robot woman exist as a true contrast to him as a biological male, so any feedback he gets from the woman would be at best how the original male creator imagined female intelligence to exist... and if a female is change, then even this understanding made into an AI would be limited by both the ideal of change and the lack of biological flesh to carry the change.

The greatest advancements in technology, IMO, are less the the inclusion of advanced robot parts into our body (cyborgs) and more the regeneration of our natural body back to its original wholeness.

And here we always meet, at the station of our heart / Looking at each other as if we were in a dream /Seeing for the first time different eyes so supreme / That bright flames burst into vision, keeping us apart.
Back to top Go down
perpetualburn

perpetualburn

PostSubject: Re: Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 11:26 pm

I'm really excited to see this film. One, i used to play chess competitively,, so naturally I'm a huge fan of the game and its historical Grandmasters. Two, it appears to have an engaging story line and to be a refreshing break from the inanity of action and computer graphic horseshit.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 11:39 am

Different take on the newer version...

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch Empty

Back to top Go down

Movies That I Eventually Want To Watch
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1