Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Underground Notes From Murica

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Underground Notes From Murica Empty
PostSubject: Underground Notes From Murica Underground Notes From Murica EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 9:57 pm

In Murica you have these house owners that use up hundreds of gallons of water to keep their grass always looking green while people in other nations like Bolivia as example pay outrageous prices just to get the bare minimum amounts of water to survive off of due to water shortages.

It's absurd, hilarious, and ironic.  Modern civilization is funny that way especially here in Murica.  

The land of rape and printed money.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

Underground Notes From Murica Empty
PostSubject: Re: Underground Notes From Murica Underground Notes From Murica EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 2:58 am

In Murica many men will kill their first born child or grandmother just to get ahead in jobs and careers. It's really a cutthroat mentality out there in the Murican workforce.

Women will suck dick also in order to climb the ranks of the workforce.

Like everywhere else they'll fuck their way into success.

When I'm working I put on what I like to describe as my Uncle Ben persona on.

Yes sir, I do what I am told to make the money....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I put on a fake smile everyday, laugh at everybody's stupid jokes, and pretend to be nice towards everyone.

Really annoys me the whole pretentious acting thing within the social atmosphere but in the Murican workforce it is unfortunately a requirement.

Back to top Go down

Underground Notes From Murica
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1