Know Thyself
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Know Thyself

Nothing in Excess

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

Anarchist Nihilism

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Nihilism Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 6:38 pm

Lyssa wrote:
So I guess LOL accepted Defeat after all...

Starting a new forum is another expression of Order...

It's how you reinvent yourself continuously by erasing the past....or by re-defining it.  

Lyssa wrote:
(btw, I wonder why he did, when he still has his old one...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

Know what's funny?
Check the members list.
A who's who of internet forums hot air.
A schizophrenic/narcissist's club.

I hope this one doesn't bore them after a few months, after they finish sharing all their brilliance.  

Because you know what's going to happen then?
The pattern repeats itself.
First they will try to inject some quality by sampling from other forums; then, finally, after a few months, or more, of that, and they'll begin drifting away.

Maybe, a year from now, a third narcissistic nihilistic rebel with not clue, exceptionally modern, forum, will be reborn.

http://satyr-s-sanatorium.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Nihilism Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 1:42 pm

Accepted defeat?
More like ran out of patience for your bullshit game of dungeoning people for no reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Nihilism Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:01 pm

phoneutria wrote:
Accepted defeat?
More like ran out of patience for your bullshit game of dungeoning people for no reason.

A voice of reason.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Nihilism Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:23 pm

phoneeee wrote:
Accepted defeat?

I have provided a link.
Please join him.
He's fascinating. Almost as deep as you.
If the pattern holds, he'll start on ILP, get banned, and then return, using another moniker. Later another version of his Joker Forum will be born, half-a-dozen degenerates will join...share their crap, get bored with one another...and again....and again....

The boy worships chaos....or so he says.
I gave him a taste of what that means...
I played the Joker Russian Roulette game, which he should have proposed to me first, if he was true to his own ideals.

Dungeon's door open in August.  
Then you can enjoy his droppings in every thread, begging....wanting.....craving...

Last edited by Satyr on Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Nihilism Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:26 pm

You are a very silly man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Nihilism Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 3:36 pm

Hey Satyr, may I call you Carleas for now on?

You guys have a lot in common in how you run forums.

Gotta love the total hypocrisy when it is in plain sight for everybody to see.

Who's the laughingstock now?
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Nihilism Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 5:00 pm

You can call me whatever you like...and when you call yourself "agent of chaos" pretending you are like the movie character Joker, or you say you like chaos, I'll give you a small taste...time after time.

What's the matter boy?
Chaos gave you a bad roll of the die?
Did you expect, like in your dystopia scenario, that it will be all gravy for ya?

Try spending more time on your Forum(s).
You've got two.
Enjoy your freedom.

PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Nihilism Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 7:24 pm

Satyr wrote:
You can call me whatever you like...and when you call yourself "agent of chaos" pretending you are like the movie character Joker, or you say you like chaos, I'll give you a small taste...time after time.

What's the matter boy?
Chaos gave you a bad roll of the die?
Did you expect, like in your dystopia scenario, that it will be all gravy for ya?

Try spending more time on your Forum(s).
You've got two.

Enjoy your freedom.
Don't make up excuses for your own cowardice Satyr especially when it's on full display for everybody to see. Don't try to turn your own cowardice as a form of victory by grand standing.

Now let's see here. Way to old to be a Carleas junior. Better to go with Carleas senior instead.

Then of course, there is my new nickname for you Louis XVI .

Lyssa will be your Marie Antoinette.

Trying  to keep things aristocratic around here.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Nihilism Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:05 pm

Uh oh...the douchbag gets a little bolster of support from the resident Queen of empty semantics and attention whoring interjections, and now he's on a roll.

Must've really been needing it, given how little of it he has himself.

Bitch, pussy girl....

Did you or did you not claim to be an agent of chaos?

If you say yes, than Satyr's enforcement of random game play in regards to your posting, resulting in your banishment to the Dungeon, was justified; it being exactly what chaos is, within systems based on human expectations.
He explains all the rules here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I know you have the reading comprehension of a second grader, but even you should be able to understand that it is a perfectly just given your own prescriptions.

If you say no, then you admit openly to being a coward and a liar, which wouldn't be anything new given how much of a douchbag you already are.

So you see, you have nothing to lose with either answer.

Are you an agent of chaos?
No more of that pathetic feminine redirection. Provide a straight answer you little pussy. Try to be a fucking man.

Are you an agent of Chaos? YES...or...NO?

The more you avoid this question, and avoid acknowledging Satyr’s regulations regarding your chaos game theory, the more of a fearful little faggot you make yourself out to be. Except of course to the Phonetic female mother Mary, she only wants to nurture you, sanctimoniously.

Are you an agent of Chaos? YES...or...NO?

Bottom line. If you don't answer, than fuck off back to your little palace of self-loathing and mental lethargy.Than you can preach about your victory. You are one boring douchbag either way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Nihilism Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:15 pm

Another resident sychophant with delusions of grandeur. *yawns*

Go fuck yourself and your mom.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Nihilism Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:18 pm

You keep avoiding the question, little girl.

It makes you all the more humble. That special powerful humbleness, that moderns love to showcase.

You just keep avoiding it, little, little girlie girl.
 I love you 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Nihilism Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:24 pm

Kvasir wrote:

It makes you all the more humble. That special powerful humbleness, that moderns love to showcase.

I love you 

What's your whole obsession with little girls fella?

Satyr, you need to get a fresh batch of sychophants asap.

These guys and gals are just not quality material.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Nihilism Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:33 pm

I am not defending anyone. I am criticizing nonsensical moderation.
I don't know why even bother to have an open forum if you want to force out everyone that offers you criticism. Just stick to your circle jerk and cut the bullshit.
But then, nonsensical is the word of the day here, so suit yourself.
You have my email.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Nihilism Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 8:35 pm

LaughingMan wrote:
Kvasir wrote:

I love you 

Little girl, you are so oblivious...so sad.

Like a train wreck onto a car wreck. Out of simple necessity, i simply can not waste anymore words on you.

Good luck being you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Nihilism Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 9:00 pm

Kvasir wrote:
LaughingMan wrote:
Kvasir wrote:

I love you 

Little girl, you are so oblivious...so sad.

Like a train wreck onto a car wreck. Out of simple necessity, i simply can not waste anymore words on you.

Good luck being you.

Go play with a loaded revolver with only one bullet in the chamber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Nihilism Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 9:40 pm

YOU HAVE TO PLAY BY THE FUCKING RULES
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Nihilism Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 9:53 pm

The "agents of chaos" feel wronged because the rules were not applied fairly, when they do not tnik rules apply to them.
The rule-less ones complain when the rulers do not rule properly.

PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Nihilism Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 11:21 pm

Satyr wrote:
The "agents of chaos" feel wronged because the rules were not applied fairly, when they do not tnik rules apply to them.

No, the rule-less ones found out a long time ago that the rules are rigged where they found out on the way how to exist without them.

The pussies and fags who pretend to be superior or better behind authority don't like that.

They don't like that because without authority as a crutch that props their entire existence they ain't Jack Shit.

You know, the pretend ubermensches and aristocrats of the world.

Last edited by LaughingMan on Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssa
Har Har Harr
Lyssa

PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Nihilism Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 12:09 pm

LaughingMan wrote:
Satyr wrote:

No, the rule-less ones found out a long time ago that the rules are rigged where they found out on the way how to exist without them.

The pussies and fags who pretend to be superior or better behind authority don't like that.

They don't like that because without authority as a crutch that props their entire existence they ain't Jack Shit.

You know, the pretend ubermensches and aristocrats of the world.

People who cannot take the heat should stay out of the kitchen.

YOU wanted to play the Hannibal vs. Joker game, and now that Hannibal outsmarted you, and gave you a taste of your own aesthetic, you bitch, complain, whine, like a victim, and accuse him of censorship.

You slander him, bitch?

Is this censorship or is he INDULGING you, moron?

As to my being marie, yes I am, the Cachet type of Snob, and Satyr is my hero, rather as scandalous and bada-- as Varg was, burning down your churches and your herd-refuges than Louis XVI... he's got a sexy beard too Wink

Come back to chat when you've got yourself a dictionary and can distinguish between plutocrats and masters-of-the-spirit, and when you really understand how the modernity you claim to hate and fight against and want to burn down is the very continuation of the catechism of the nechayev you follow like a nameless automaton.

"ἐδιζησάμην ἐμεωυτόν." [Heraclitus]

"All that exists is just and unjust and equally justified in both." [Aeschylus, Prometheus]

"The history of everyday is constituted by our habits. ... How have you lived today?" [N.]

*Become clean, my friends.*
Back to top Go down
http://ow.ly/RLQvm
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Nihilism Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 1:41 pm

I thought the 'agent of chaos' game was just a way of hinting at LoL being a chaotic spammer.
What does the agent of chaos expect? That Gotham City is not putting him in the Asylum?
And who is Gotham City? In this case it's not some democratically elected city council.
Revolution of chaos failed. Try again, or not.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Nihilism Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 1:46 pm

Anfang wrote:
I thought the 'agent of chaos' game was just a way of hinting at LoL being a chaotic spammer.
What does the agent of chaos expect? That Gotham City is not putting him in the Asylum?
And who is Gotham City? In this case it's not some democratically elected city council.
He emulates the fictitious character The Joker.
He calls himself an "agent of chaos" proud of this label
He repeatedly claims that he wants chaos.

I give him a small, harmless, taste, and what does he do?

PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Nihilism Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 1:57 pm

This is so utterly silly.
Bunch of grown ups playing a game of let's ignore that guy.
Do you talk about him in the bathroom, too, and then giggle? Bet you do.
Back to top Go down
Kvasir
Augur
Kvasir

PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Nihilism Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 2:06 pm

Satyr wrote:
Anfang wrote:

Funny, in his childish fictional anecdote in the OP, he envisions the Joker as this "seeder" of chaos however he fails to include the alacrity to cultivate these seeds into productive means beyond mere words and pleasantries.

Action/activity is what chaos is which is why the Joker is always on the move, always impulsive, never thinking beyond the immediate.

He is like a woman seduced by the idealism of the masculine, but disappointed by the lacking in the reality. He is in love with what the Joker represents, but, like a coward, has no ability to live up to any of it, otherwise he wouldn't even be on discussion forums to begin with, he would be out, perpetrating acts of destruction. This forum is meant to investigate and challenge why something is the way it is through critical and abstract thought, and that kills the buzz for him.

Would a child want a lecture about why he likes to play adventure games and pretend he is a pirate? He doesn't want reality to ruin the feeling, to ruin the image.

Last edited by Kvasir on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anfang

Anfang

PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Nihilism Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 2:13 pm

Satyr wrote:
Anfang wrote:

In the movies, Joker's months and years spent in the Asylum, where he's improving his laughter is always depicted in a romanticized fast forward. If only LoL could skip this part.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Nihilism Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 2:35 pm

Convenient to skip over all those boring, or terrible moments of life, to get to the desirable outcome.
Like a bodybuilder who wants to skip the sweat, and go straight to the looking good part.

The moment you expose such a delusional mind to a small taste of what it takes, he recoils, only used to the aftereffect as he imagines it.
A moron, like LaughingStock , with obvious psychological issues, can say he hates order and loves chaos, but give him a small taste of what it means, before he gets to the hoped for, desirable, outcome, and he reacts....with tantrums.

And this is why all come to his aid.
Protecting him, is protecting themselves.

Most of these do-gooders, would sooner piss on this turd, than come to his aid, but here they are running to defend him.  
It's how you see who is who.

PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Nihilism Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 9:37 pm

Is Divergense from this forum the moderator on your forum?

Anarchism's ideal subscribes to anti-hierarchy: it opposes, nay, derelicts order and wishes to exist in in toto chaos.
Can there be extreme order and extreme chaos? Chaos and Order should remain autonomous, until one extends past its parameters and the other acts as a corrective measure.
If anarchists had it their way, they would not exist, hence why they ultimately, out of necessity, reality, establish hierarchy amongst and within their system. That it is a system itself displays occurrence of Order.
Back to top Go down
Satyr
Daemon
Satyr

PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Nihilism Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:58 pm

There can be no absence of an arche.
The arche is nature or an agency of nature, such as another willful organism.
When one or more organisms (inter)act a hierarchy is established.

Divergense

PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Nihilism Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 1:05 am

Hrodebert wrote:
Is Divergense from this forum the moderator on your forum?

Anarchism's ideal subscribes to anti-hierarchy: it opposes, nay, derelicts order and wishes to exist in in toto chaos.
Can there be extreme order and extreme chaos? Chaos and Order should remain autonomous, until one extends past its parameters and the other acts as a corrective measure.
If anarchists had it their way, they would not exist, hence why they ultimately, out of necessity, reality, establish hierarchy amongst and within their system. That it is a system itself displays occurrence of Order.
Yeah I'm moderating the forum.

I actually agree with Satyr, hierarchy is inevitable, and to suggest otherwise, is foolhardy.
However, where I disagree with Satyr is - parity is also inevitable, and no less a part of reality than hierarchy.
There's no such thing as absolute parity, nor absolute hierarchy, rather, there's degrees of parity/hierarchy.
In my estimation, Satyr prefers difference to similarity, which gives him activity, hierarchy, and the like.
"Hierarchy is present between all things, and parity is absent between all things", right?
You see, activity isn't his number one principle, differentiation is, which I believe is more fundamental than even activity, and hierarchy, for him.
The opposing sort of metaphysics would be the metaphysics of sameness.
Monism versus plurality.
However, his plurality isn't an absolute plurality, there's degrees of plurality, for him, where as for eastern thinkers, who also did away with absolutes, like the Buddha, and Lao Tzu, proposed degrees of monism.

Dynamic monism vs. dynamic pluralism.

Anyway, hierarchy can't be eliminated, but it can be minimized, or maximized, depending on the circumstances.
I'd rather minimize than maximize it, considering where it's going, the Jews and wealthy internationalists with no allegiance to anyone or anything are destroying and enslaving whites, and virtually everyone.

However, all hierarchies other than biological ones are based on games we play, which can benefit or cost biology in the short term or the long run.
What's incredible is many games have absolutely nothing to do with biology whatsoever, like many of the worlds religions, and yet, people take them very seriously, and they get promulgated.
People with weak biologies are often particularly attracted to such games.
Sometimes the strong can be seduced into playing such games, but if they can be seduced, perhaps they weren't very strong to begin with in the first place?
As we speak, Europeans are playing silly games, like hedonism and materialism, meanwhile their countries are being devoured by Zionists, wealthy internationalists and their pawns (Blacks, Hispanics).
Some games are pure entertainment, like video games, feigning otherwise.
We may refer to such games as nihilistic, in the Nietzschean sense. Rather than play their game, or no game, I'd rather make a new one, one that suits me and my idea(l)s, which are in the process of formulation.

Yeah, a new program, one more suitable both to me, and my aspirations.
A new game needs new rules, and a redefining of what it means to win/lose.
Back to top Go down
Divergense

PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Nihilism Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 12:52 pm

Do you have to be an absolute idealist to be an anarchist?

Or can there be degrees of anarchism and anarchy?

I'm thinking the latter.

How much do dictators and kings really care about their people, averagely?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Nihilism Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 3:13 pm

Divergense wrote:
Do you have to be an absolute idealist to be an anarchist?

Or can there be degrees of anarchism and anarchy?

I'm thinking the latter.

How much do dictators and kings really care about their people, averagely?

My point between the necessary balance of Order and Chaos. A system which, crudely and broadly put, uses aspects of both anarchism (the Arche/State is nothing without the individual; in fact individuals don't need an Arche) and fascism (the Individual is nothing, meaningless, without the Arche/State), or individualism and collectivism, for instance.
National Socialism of the past German Reich attempted this with its structure which said that the Individual and Arche are reciprocal of, dependent on, one another: it was nothing novel so to speak as it was expressing an ancient, or primordial driving force; Reality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anarchist Nihilism Anarchist Nihilism - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anarchist Nihilism
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next